Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Branch: Janus

Hi Alissa!

Sorry if I deterred you with that thread name. I'm not going to try to interrogate you or anything, but the questions I'm going to be asking will probably be personal. I know you have said that you will be open to most of my questions, but I really, really don't want to make you uncomfortable. If something I say offends you or makes you uncomfortable, PLEASE TELL ME. I just want to help and get to know you.

OK, first things first. You seem like the perfect person, here on the MB. Always so kind, helpful, caring... I haven't seen you say a bad thing about anyone or anything. Ever. So can you prove that you really are human?

It doesn't have to be big, like punching someone, but have you ever lied about eating a cookie that you weren't supposed to eat? Or thrown a fit in your room? Just something to show that you are human, something we can relate to.

And remember, you don't have to do this. Anything I say that you don't like, just say the word, and I'll ignore the question or stop this thread completely. I don't want to hurt the person that's always been kind to me.

Thank you for always being there for everyone on the MB, and I hope we can return the favor!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sunshine

Yup, a dude (nick)named Sunshine! I guess I brighten people's days.

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

IRL, I'm a 16 y/o Christian astrophysicist who loves LEGO, film, tap, classic rock, and film scores.

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

Hey Sunshine! I'm not supposed to be on here because I promised my parents but they aren't home. XD!

Anyways, yes, I am human. I can prove it. 

Once, a while ago, I used to think I was nothing. Everyone hated me. So, I started to....cut. It was horrible. I had to keep it from my family. Then, when 7th grade hit, I met someone. Her name, is Sabrina. She helped me get through this. She helped me when I felt like bursting into tears. She saved my life and I can't thank her enough. :')

Sometimes, I still feel like that. Just look at my sig right now. But I know I have someone to help me. I have someone who cares. And it brings a smile to my face and I move on. I get rid of those thoughts and turn them into something that IS worth thinking about. :)

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

"He smiled and intertwined our fingers.  “If I’m going down, at least I’m going down with you.” "

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

"You may not see it, but I'm smiling on the inside because of you." 

Front sm

pizzapizza263

Hello?

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

"He smiled and intertwined our fingers.  “If I’m going down, at least I’m going down with you.” "

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to reply...I saw your post, and I came on to reply, but my dad was all "DO YOUR HOMEWORK!" and so I wasn't able to.

Now it's the weekend, and he's telling me I have to do my homework and chores before electronics, but I think that you might be just a tad bit - okay, ENORMOUSLY - more important than those things. So I'm just hoping that my dad doesn't catch me on the computer, because I'm on here for a good cause.

So for leaving you hanging, I am so, so, SO sorry. I'll try my very hardest not to do that again. Because it's always wonderful talking to you, and I don't know how I lived with myself while I left you hanging. I'm so sorry. But here is my reply:

I am so sorry that you had to go through all those tough years. I don't know why people were bullying you when they should have been begging to be your friend. But tell Sabrina that I say thank you, because she seems like an incredible nice person and I'm so happy that she was able to help you through that period of darkness. Who knows what would have happened if she hadn't met you? Would have met you?

Enough of the depressing questions, though. You don't need any more of those. Let's just say that I think you two are lucky to have each other. : )

My mother just asked me if I was staying on task. I said yes. Depends on what task she's talking about... ; )

So I have another question for you. Nothing heavy or sad or anything like that.

You said that you sing in a band, but play an instrument in your school band. Which do you like better: singing or playing an instrument?

And one more time before I submit: I am so, so sorry for taking so long to reply. I feel terrible, and I hope you'll forgive me. I'm sorry. : (    Really, I am. I won't let it happen again.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

IRL, I'm a 16 y/o Christian astrophysicist who loves LEGO, film, tap, classic rock, and film scores.

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

I....am more of a singer. I love to sing. It's something I looove to do. Singing has been my favorite other than dancing. I play the clarinet in my school band but I'm also in choir. I have been singing longer and it helps calm me in tough situations. :)

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

pizzapizza263

Oh! And you don't have to be sorry. You had things to do and that is very understanding. You're ok, Love. :)

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Thanks for being so understanding. I still wish I hadn't done it, but I'll say this: even if I'm not going to post for a few days, I'll let you know that I won't be posting. That way, you won't be expecting something and wasting your time on this thread.

Now, I do have a heavy question. Only one, and not HUGELY depressing, but no exactly happy.

You are always so kind and uplifting, and I'm sure that you are the same way in RL. Sometimes, though, when people develop problems like yours, they kind of "change". They become less interested in their, well, interests, or they're moody...stuff like that.

When I say this, I am not implying a single thing. You seem the same on here as before - as nice and caring as always. So much fun to talk to. But I was just wondering: do you see any of these changes in yourself?

And if you don't want to talk about this, I know I've said it before, but just remember that if you don't want to answer the question. The last thing I want to do is offend such an amazing person. 

Thank you, and write to you later!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

And like I said, I will answer anything you throw at me. :)

Well, actually, I do. I have been kinda pushing people out of my life for the past couple of weeks and I have been getting into a lot of trouble lately. I am normally very understanding and I get where people are coming from, but I just don't see any of that anymore. I don't get anything. I'm slowly starting to close in on darkness. Though, I had a talk, and now I'm starting to find light. I'm going to start being me again. Because Alissa isn't someone who likes to get in trouble. I rarely ever do something wrong because I am very good at most things. 

I can say that that wasn't really that bad of a question. I don't feel like your interrogating me. I feel like you just want to understand me more. You want to get to know my life a little better. And I understand that. Most people normally ask me questions then I get pity in return. I hate that, but you haven't done that once. And I appreciate that. Thank you. I am happy to finally answer questions without having to brace myself for growing pity.

You should know that I'm a very open person. I don't minds sharing how I feel or what my past was. I will share it. You don't have to apologize. I will always be openly understanding and welcome to answer your questions or whatever you may throw at me. :)

~*Alissa*~

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Don't me answering quite yet. I might have some time when I'm in the car and then I'll answer from my phone.

Sorry about the wait, but it wont be too long.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Yeah, I don't like pity much either. :)

And about you being so open - thank you for that. I just really don't wat to be another person that hurts you, though I'd never do it intentionally. So thanks for understanding that.

Also, thanks for going back to your old ways. Everyone has always liked you, Alissa, and I worried when you said that you had changed. But I'm so glad that you've decided not to go down that path. Because you are so much fun, and so kind, and I'd hate to see that go away.

So thank you for starting to be you again. Thanks for pushing back against the darkness, as you said. I know there's not much that we - the message board -  can do from the Internet, but if you ever need an encouraging word, or even just a joke, know that anyone here would love to help in any way they can.

Speaking of jokes... What's the best joke you know?

Here's a Chuck Norris one. I'm not a huge fan of those, but this one is so completely ridiculous that it made me laugh.

Chuck Norris is so tough, the doors of Safeway OPEN FOR HIM. o.O

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

I will always be open, Love. Always. :)

Yeah, going down that dark path is not what I wanted, so I turned a different direction and found light. Not everyone has always liked me. I mean, I still get bullied to this day, but I'm used to it....

I don't really know any jokes...XD! 

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

I still can't believe anyone would ever bully you. I think that they were just jealous that you are so kind and they aren't.

No jokes? Hmm... I guess I'll just have to show you some jokes.

Why did Piglet, Eeyore, and Christopher Robin stick their heads in a toilet?

They were looking for Pooh!

So immature that it's funny. :)

I'll try to think of some more jokes throughout the day, and come back later. But I would really suggest just looking up comedians on YouTube. Every comedian has their own style, and I'm sure you'll find at least one that you like. And they do say laughter is the best medicine.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

I don't understand either, but you know what? Who cares. They must need as much love and help as me. They might be going through something waaay bigger than me. Even if they do bully me, I will always try to be nice to them. They need it.

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

How are you so kind?

Please, I need lessons! I thought I was nice - and then I met you. You are kind - and SO understanding it's astonishing. How do you do it?

You truly are my idol when it comes to being a good person. Thanks for being awesome. :)

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

*smiles* I don't know. No one has ever said that to me before....

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

I think they just don't feel worthy of talking to such a phenomenal person. I still trying to come to grips with the fact that you're spending your time talking to a person like me. But thanks for doing that, because it's always meaningful and fun, one of the highlights of the day.

Thanks for being awesomesauce like that!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

*blushes* I am not that great. XD! I love talking to you! It brings a smile to my face. I mean, why wouldn't I talk to you? :)

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Why not? Well, I'm nice enough, but you are SUPER-NICE. And I figured that you'd spend more time with other SUPER-NICE people. But then again, I don't think anyone can match you. You were just born nice. I wish I was nice like that.

And talking to you is great, too! You always know just the right things to say to make someone laugh or feel better if they're having a bad day. Or even if they just want to talk. You always are just, well, nice. And it makes people smile and I think I'm pretty lucky to get to talk to you.

About me wanting to be nice...do you have any tips? *Puts on glasses and takes out notepad and pencil* XD

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

Erm, just be yourself? I don't know! XD!! I'm sorry, I don't do anything. I just help people when they need it. Comfort them when possible. Be kind and gentle to everyone. I don't like hurting people. 

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

I'm so sorry that I didn't let you know that I would take so long. I thought that I had posted on Monday, but I guess something happened and it didn't go through. So m sorry for taking so long.

I can't reply right now, but I've got time now that it's the weekend. I promise to post before midnight on Sunday.

Again, I'm so sorry about taking so long, but I will reply before the weekend is over.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

"I just help people when they need it. Comfort them when possible. Be kind and gentle to everyone. I don't like hurting people."

That's great advice! Except, you didn't have to say that. I already knew that you did all that. I've never seen you do anything else. : )       Now, I disagree with one thing you said...

"I'm sorry, I don't do anything."

That is about as far from the truth that you can get. You do almost EVERYTHING! You are kind to everyone, care about everyone, help everyone... and one the side, you sing in a band and handle schoolwork. You are incredible, Alissa.

So, yeah... you are an awesome person, and thanks for the advice. : )

Now, just a question. How has your week been? Has everything been all right?

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

My week? Mm.....not that great. Except, I don't have cancer anymore. Other than that....it wasn't all that amazing. I do have a new boyfriend; Jason. Also, and Artemis killed me....XD!

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

WHAT?!

YOU DON'T HAVE CANCER ANYMORE?! HOW IS THAT NOT GREAT?!

OK, so I want you to tell me everything that happened. Just how long ago were you cured? Did you announce it and I just didn't see the thread, or do you not want to make a big deal out of it? If you don't, I'll respect that, and I won't tell a single person. But please, tell me what happened.

Oh, and say hello to Jason for me! XD

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

I was cured just yesterday! :D I did announce it, actually. And a lot of people saw it. They were all so kind. I smiled all day because if them. :) 

I will! Oh! And, erm, if you don't mind me asking, what's your real name? I have been curious for a looooong time. XD!

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Well, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sorry I missed your thread, and I'll make sure to go post on it right away! A perk of having a search bar.

And by the way, my real name is (drumroll please)... Lance!

Yeah, my real name is Lance. Sunshine is my nickname at school, because my friends say that I'm always smiling. I just thought that I could spread my nickname farther. Also, I thought it would be funny to see who thought I was a girl. I wouldn't be offended, and I wouldn't be making fun of the female gender, I just wanted to see if I could confuse people.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

That's a really cool name! I like it. :) 

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

breakingiron8

Branch: Ekaterina

pulls out gun and yells at evryone inGermanGerman 

• Posted at:

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Thanks!

Right before I was born, my dad had cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma. At the moment, Lance Armstrong, the biker, had just won the Tour de France three times in a row - right after having a 5% chance of survival due to his own cancer. My dad was inspired by the story, and my name was inspired by Lance Armstrong.

So yeah, that's how I got my name. You can either call me Sunshine or Lance - I don't have a preference for either, I like them both. Thanks for liking my name! :)

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

Whoa.....that's a very inspiring story.....I shall call you Lance from now on. I really like that name. :)

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

pizzapizza263

Hello...

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Thanks, and sorry about the long wait. There were a few days (that was just four days that I waited...you had to wait for three weeks) that I was checking to see if you had posted, and then...I'm not sure. This kind of just slipped my mind. I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, but it sorta just fell off of my brain. So, I'm really sorry about the wait.

So, I just want to make sure you're doing all right. You haven't had any relapses with the cancer, right? Or any other problems?

I'm really sorry, again, for the really long wait. I really don't know how it happened. I always look forward to talking to you, so I'm not sure how I let this thread get buried. I'm sorry!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Hello again! How are you doing?

Sorry I haven't been here for the past few days - I've been on a road trip in the desert, and had almost no internet access for the majority of the trip. To watch the Worlds Collide con, you saw me there on the chat, I had to work through no WiFi, bad reception on my dad's phone (I was using his mobile hotspot for internet), and a dying battery on the computer. XD. Yeah, it was interesting, but at least it worked.

So, right now, I'm sitting in a hotel room, enjoying my spring break. How are you?

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

I am good. For the most part. :/ 

I have UIL for choir tomorrow... :D I am excited. I can't wait! I hope we get all 1's! 

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

What is UIL? Is it a test.or assessment?

Whatever it is, good luck and have fun!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Hello again!

I was just wondering this...it's a question that I like to ask everyone. I'm not sure why - I'm not a big superhero fan or anything, it's just something I ask for no reason...

If you could have one superpower, what would it be? What if you could have two or three?

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

pizzapizza263

Bump

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Alissa, I'm sorry I missed it when you returned to the MB for a few days back in June. I wish I could have been there to talk to you, but if you ever decide to come back again, be it "for one day only" or a grand, more long-term return, I hope that you'll remember to check on a couple old chat threads. I hope you weren't affected by the Texas hurricane a few weeks ago. If you were, you and your family are in my prayers for any recovery you guys are going through. I was thinking about you and hoping you might come on the MB for a moment to make sure everyone knew you were OK. I'm definitely not blaming you for not doing that, so please don't take it that way. It was just wishful thinking. Anyway, if you ever decide to come back for any amount of time, hopefully you'll make a stop at 120342 MBemory Lane.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive