Do you like it?

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Branch: Lucian

Mods: I changed what I thought was forbidden. If it's not, please let me know. And also, Supernatural is far more offensive (not that I don't watch it, but the rating is TV-14). And yet there is an 8-page RP on here about it.... I'm just saying.

PART 1: A Very MB Christmas
CHAPTER 1 (Part 1): The Prankster Crew

My life changed when a mysterious card arrived at my door. Sure, you’re probably thinking, What’s so odd about that? It’s Christmas.
     The odd part? The only message was Pack your clothes and whatever else you need. Meet me outside at midnight. The back was ingraved with CCMB.
     Call me stupid, or crazy, but I obeyed (I just knew it had to be Scholastic, though you shouldn't really try this at home). I grabbed a jacket and snuck out of my house with my backpack and a luggage bag. At exactly that moment, a black car pulled up. I climbed in, after tossing my stuff in the back.
     As the car started up again, I noticed the two people sitting across from me. . . .
     “Hello, TideSong9,” the woman started.

Admin Jen T. nearly gave me a heart attack (yes,that’s who the woman was). For a moment, I thought she was mad at me. Turns out, she just wanted to make sure wouldn’t cause any undue trouble (me being the Pierce leader, and all).
     The man, who turned out to be Gavin, was just briefing me on everything. Basically, the mods and admins had conspired to open the doors of the Academy of the MBs with a string of holiday celebrations, starting with a major Christmas party, and ending with Valentine’s Day. For a couple of months, they had been randomly picking up MBers (and lecturing council leaders, like me, about how to behave ourselves).
     Overall, after we got that part done with, however, the ride consisted mainly of Gavin and I talking pranks and peanut butter (and chocolate), and me interrogating Jen about the new Academy. As a council leader, I was one of the first to know about it, and it was going to be a big surprise for the others. The mods were trusting the council leaders not to tell, and also to help with the organization and decoration of the branch halls.
     At one point, we switched from a car to a private charter plane. During the first two hours, Gavin and I randomly raided the mini snack bar, Jen fell asleep, and because of this, we painted a chocolate-and-peanut-butter mustache on her. We hid when she woke up, but as it turns out, she had no time to scold us, because even MBers and mods/admins joined us.
     At this airport, the snack bar got replenished, which was a bad idea, because Len joined us, and made sugar-spiked eggnog and hot chocolate, and we got extremely hyper, making a pillow battle break out.

“You cannot defeat us!” Oz cried as he dove behind a couch.
     “Die, Graecus!” I yelled back. Then I ducked behind the fort the girls made as a large, fluffy pillow sailed over my head.
     I found Kathy there.
     “You got the enemies wrong,” she informs me. “Those are Cahills.”
     “I know,” I replied.
We simoultanously threw four pillows across the room. A thump! followed and Keith cried in outrage, and six pillows soared over the fort, landing at our feet.
     “What is going on here?!” Someone yelled.
     All fire stopped as everyone turned to see Jen B. and Jen T. standing in the doorway. A pillow thrown by Gavin hit Jen B. in the face. Everyone stared in horror.
     The women exchanged glances, and then Jen T. shot a glance at me. I nodded.
     “Uhh....” Someone - I think it was 99 - began, obviously unaware of what was about to happen.
     Jen B. suddenly snatched up a pillow, followed by the other Jen. Both threw them at Gavin. “Fire!” They cried together.
     Every pillow on our side of the room suddenly learned to fly. “Hit the deck!” Keith yelled.
     The boys dove for cover. The girls cackled with delight, high-fiving each other behind the protection of couches and chairs.
     The fighting resumed.

Three hours later, we switched planes again. Our first had been an obviously-unused one, named The Bird. It was just screaming to be ruined, everyone agreed. Our second was named The CCMB, and was our own private plane.
     Because of the last fiasco (the pilot was red in the face as he chased us from the plane, and screaming at us), we had to devise another super messy way of saying, We were here!
     The ‘brainstorming’’ included lots of coffee, more sugar-spiked Len-special eggnog, and lots and lots of attempting to parachute while screaming, “THE CAHILLS ARE HERE!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!” and “FREE HUGS TO THE WORLD!!!! YOU ARE SAVED!!!”
     Eventually, we reached an agreement upon one thing: pranks. For the next two days, we and a couple of other late planes would be roaming the U.S. and Europe (with one visit to Japan!) to pick up the last MBers. The CCMB prankster crew has decided to help "greet" these new arrivals. After all, once an MBer, always an MBer.
     We all cackle and slap each other high-fives, or give each other fist bumps that end up on the shoulder, while most of the mods and admins look on in great worry. When I say most, however, I mean the sensible ones. Some, like Hermonie and Lauren, are fast asleep (they’re the ones that flew around for two weeks previously, fetching MBers nonstop), and the others not eavesdropping on us, are giving them chocolaty mustaches, like Len and Kevin, with some MBers’ help.
     I know this is going to be the absolute best time of my life.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

XD Lovely, Nyla! Please write more. :) 

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

fireamber36

I really like this story, Nyla!!!! FREE HUGS TO THE WORLD!!!!! XD

~Dagger

• Posted at:

I am a 15 year old  fangirl,

daughter of Poseidon...Chocolate, books,and weapons to kill with kindness....

makes life bearable.

My name is Dagger Ridiculous the XXXIV. You killed my pillow pet. Prepare to die.

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

I love it Nyla

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

jadenecklace151

aka AmberKitten14

Ashley (BookishHermes) did something like this back in October, but it died. That was awesome and this is too!

• Posted at:

"Is there any tea on this spaceship?" ~Arthur Dent

DFTBA

I'm Katie Mick:

Timelord

Consulting Detective

Narnian

Hitchhiker

Cahill

Hobbit

Jedi

Starfleet Captain

Nerdfighter

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Yeah, I know. We had discussed it... But then she was banned, so I'm carrying on a different version for her. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadenecklace151

aka AmberKitten14

Cool

• Posted at:

DFTBA

I'm Katie Mick:

Timelord

Consulting Detective

Narnian

Hitchhiker

Cahill

Hobbit

Jedi

Starfleet Captain

Nerdfighter

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Katie: She’s also my loyal minion, so I should know what she is up to.... O_O Merry Christmas!!

Part 1: A Very MB Christmas
Chapter 2: Holiday Gifts (That Won’t Kill Us)

“OOOHHHH. Nyla, get over here!” Someone calls. I turn, spotting Kathy, and something large and fluffy in her hand. . .
     “Sebby!” I yelp, running over and snatching the life-sized Sebastian Michaelis pillow from her hand. She cackles, holding up a matching Sebastian Morgernstern cuddle pillow. “Mine!”
     “This is for Ashes,” Kathy continues, holding up another life-sized pillow with Jace Wayland.
     “Awesome,” I reply, grinning. All around us, MBers are grabbing gifts for each other. Since it's Christmas Day, we decided to have the party on the CCMB. So now, our crew has to prepare for everyone to board.
     We had petioned the mods to let us have it on a tropical island, or a curtained-off part of them mall, but they refused. I guess they had a right to be afraid, seeing what trouble we caused on the charter plane. . .
     “FREE HUGS!!!” Someone yells. Every single person in the store looks up, and all the MBers start grinning like crazy. Standing outside the store, the mods and admins are loaded with gift bags while the other group charges in and tackles us. None of us like being away from each other for too long.
     Jessica, the girl who yelled that, grins and waves at me. I wave back.
     “Let’s go!” I yell at the others. We all scramble to get in line, snatching last-minute gifts. For the next five minutes, hundreds of gifts are bought.

“Dude!” Someone screams. I look up; Oz and Montego are fighting with swords, and Oz just stabbed Montego. He charges back. I shake my head and go back to fangirling with Jade, Jess, and Clair.
     “Supernatural!” I grin. “Castiel, Sam, Dean!”
     Jade (not my co-leader, though she is on board somewhere) snorts. “Percy Jackson is the best.”
     “My minions are better,” Clair replies.
     “Nyla! Montego!” Someone calls. I turn.
     Jen T. is standing in the doorway, gesturing towards us. We glance at each other and then make our way towards the admin.
     “Yeah?” I ask.
     “What’s up?” Montego adds.
     Jen closes the door. “We need your help. Follow me.”
     The Guardian leader and I exchange a glance. Then we follow Jen.

“CHRISTMAS PRESENT TIME!!!” 

The shout makes me jump. Cali and Montego snicker. I glare at them.

“Calm down, Nyla,” Emily says. “We all got scared.”

I snort. “I just want presents.”

Then, the fun starts.

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadenecklace151

aka AmberKitten14

Fun!

• Posted at:

DFTBA

I'm Katie Mick:

Timelord

Consulting Detective

Narnian

Hitchhiker

Cahill

Hobbit

Jedi

Starfleet Captain

Nerdfighter

Front sm

firecat360

Branch: Janus

Book mark!

• Posted at:

Luna Lyco, Queen of Wolves 

I am Fire

Join River Warrior on SA!! I am Elle Silverdash

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

It's doing great so far!! Keep going! :)

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

I SHALL BE CONTINUING DIS STORY!!!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadenecklace151

aka AmberKitten14

Huzzah! 

• Posted at:

DFTBA

I'm Katie Mick:

Timelord

Consulting Detective

Narnian

Hitchhiker

Cahill

Hobbit

Jedi

Starfleet Captain

Nerdfighter

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

XD

• Posted at:

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Annnnyone here?

• Posted at:

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'm here!!

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Cool! I dunno if I should continue....

• Posted at: