Front sm

bulldogpuppy71

aka BulldogPuppy32

Branch: Janus

Please copy and paste this contract into a reply, and fill in your name wherever there is a blank space. (baby, and I'll write your name! Sorry, Swiftie moment) Thank you for taking the MB Pledge, and I hope you stay true to it.

I, __________________ hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x______________________________

I, __Emilie_Cahill_______________ hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x___Emilie_Cahill________

~Be happy~Emi who doesn't feel like fixing the rest of the colors because she's lazy.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dear Gravity,

You held me down in this starless city.

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

Branch: Lucian

I, _Alabaster and Old Man Jenkins__ hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x_Alabaster and Old Man Jenkins__

• Posted at:

Alabaster The guy hiding in the Storage Closet.

Old Man Jenkins The old guy who will rule the world! BAZOOKA!

Last Breath: /175182

After The Flames: /95234

Before The Freeze: /121375

WE BACK!!!!!! BAZOOKA!!!!!!!

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I, _____Rad Schord/Razor_____________ hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x________Rad Schord/Razor___________

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8769

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

bulldogpuppy71

aka BulldogPuppy32

Bump! That's four signatures, so far three people who will be old (Or older in Old Man Jenkins's case. Would he be Older Man Jenkins?) people and still on the Message Board just like "I'm gonna retire just so I can stay on the MB all day long..." "You do that anyway!" "Don't judge your elders!"

~Be happy~Emilie

• Posted at:

Dear Gravity,

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

I, Elaia Mitzerotzi, hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x Elaia Mitzerotzi

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

bulldogpuppy71

aka BulldogPuppy32

5!

• Posted at:

Dear Gravity,

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

Old Man is my first name. It wouldn't change no matter how old I get!

• Posted at:

Alabaster The guy hiding in the Storage Closet.

Old Man Jenkins The old guy who will rule the world! BAZOOKA!

Last Breath: /175182

After The Flames: /95234

Before The Freeze: /121375

WE BACK!!!!!! BAZOOKA!!!!!!!

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

Branch: Ekaterina

I, _Amethyst Cloutier____ hereby state that even when the 39Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

I'm turning seventeen in a few months and I'll still be on XD

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

"And funny thing about happiness: Happiness is no accident."

Front sm

autumnonyx13

aka CopperCobra144

Branch: Tomas

I, _Onyx_ hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x_Onyx_

I, _Summer_ hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandomand my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x_Summer_

I, _Qazo_ hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x_Qazo_

We had to.

Seriously.

I have no idea how to breathe.

• Posted at:

MAYBE YOU'RE hoping FOR A  fairytale TOO

1915-2015

~leswforget~

daughter of Poseidon

I'm Onyx! Hi, guys!

I'm Qazo. Yay.

And hello. I'm Summer, and I will now go back to reading the dictionary.

Nerd.

Front sm

skyscraperskydiving13

I, Fasiha hereby state that even when the 39 clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordon Korman, Peter Lerangis, Natalie Stradfold, Linda Sue Park, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahil, I accept this pledge and find it can be used against me in the Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

• Posted at:

Fasiha,

Descendant of Luke & Jane Cahill,

Muggle Born,

Daughter of Poseidon,

Qualified Historian,

Spirit Animal is Fox,

Front sm

ambersnow38

I, _Charisse, Mark and Cici hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

xCharisse, Mark and Cici

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

bulldogpuppy71

aka BulldogPuppy32

So many people!

• Posted at:

Dear Gravity,

Front sm

crazyteam13

I, Kari Cahill hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

• Posted at:

Thank you to all,

for all that you've done.

~Kari

Front sm

bulldogpuppy71

aka BulldogPuppy32

It would be so amazing if the whole MB signed this...

• Posted at:

Dear Gravity,

Front sm

athenatwilight91

I, ____Ella Cahill______________ hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x__Ella Cahill_____________________________________

• Posted at:

E

l

l

a

#nocancer

I'm Jasmine!Get your fingers off!No!

Smile if awesome!I'm ;) ing!I = awesome!

~The #10 year~

Tris+Tobias+awesome!!!

Front sm

wolfsoul270

I, _______Sam________ hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x______Sam_____________________

• Posted at:

I am (a):

CHRISTIAN

Lucian

One of the Marked(NOT a Greencloak)

Dragon Rider

Wolf Lover

Magician from Per Ankh

Daughter of a Dragon

Daughter of Hades

Chaos Mage

Book Lover and Writer

~Sam~(sarcasm is my life)

Front sm

bulldogpuppy71

aka BulldogPuppy32

Thanks y'all!

• Posted at:

Dear Gravity,

Front sm

dragonninja44

aka AgentArmy302

I, James Cahill hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x James Cahill

• Posted at:

James Cahill

Proud Madrigal with a hint of Janus

ASK AND I SHALL RESPOND

(No guarantee)

Visit my threads for secret card codes and other spoilers

(Don't tell the Admins ;)) 

P6CJG9GWXP 

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

I, _Ezra_Blackdragon_ hereby state that even when the 3939 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandomfandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I

believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to AlbusAlbus Percival WulfricWulfric Brian DumbledoreDumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x_Ezra_Blackdragon____

• Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

THEY WILL KNOW THE JOY CREATION

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

bulldogpuppy71

aka BulldogPuppy32

SO BEAUTIFUL!

• Posted at:

Dear Gravity,

Front sm

captaineagle39

aka CaptainEagle39

I, CaptainEagle39 hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote. 

xCaptainEagle39

• Posted at:

"We are more than merely Lucian, Janus, Ekaterina, Tomas, and Madrigal.

We are all Cahills..." 

-William McIntyre

Front sm

bulldogpuppy71

aka BulldogPuppy32

:D 

• Posted at:

Dear Gravity,

Front sm

dragonsapphire90

aka DragonSapphire126

Branch: Tomas

I, __Elise______ hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain.

x___Elise____

• Posted at:

Elise Stretiks

Immortal

Queen of reading and r@Nd0mN3$$♛

Co-Queen of Skits♔

So many ships so little time

Too many fandoms!!!

Pansexual and proud!

"Never, ever underestimate your enemy. Especially when said enemy is a girl." ~ Keeper

/17842

Front sm

countrydawn14

aka DragonCountry21

I, James Oh hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series [by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gorden

Korman, ect...] is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x James oh

James

• Posted at:

countrydawn14 aka DragonCountry21

James Oh

Son of Athena

Ekat

District 3

GreenCloak

Front sm

writerbookworm21

I, __Veronica Louise [insert last name here]_______ hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x_______Veronica Louise [insert last name here]______

• Posted at:

Veronica bookworm Titaniac Swiftie

I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

~Long Live (Taylor Swift)

Front sm

bulldogpuppy71

aka BulldogPuppy32

Thanks y'all!

Veronica--I love your sig!

• Posted at:

Dear Gravity,

Front sm

captaineagle39

aka CaptainEagle39

I am calling on all of you who signed to honor this pledge today, since we need your activity now more than ever. And to all the MBers who haven't signed, now is the time to do so, before we let this forum die. Show your activity and loyalness to our forum by signing. Thank you. 

• Posted at:

"We are more than merely Lucian, Janus, Ekaterina, Tomas, and Madrigal.

We are all Cahills..." 

-William McIntyre

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

I, Stardust (a. k. a. Lizzy) Cahill__________________ hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x__Stardust Cahill____________________________ 

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I, Fiona Cahill, hereby state that even when the 39 Clues series (by Rick Riordan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, etc...) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and my message board. As a Cahill, I accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in any case of Cahill Court, for I will sign it. I believe this will be an ever-lasting series, because it will never truly die as long as those who are loyal to it remain. Credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x Fiona Cahill

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

butterflyamber887

You can't copy and paste here, but I take the pledge.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

Broken legs but I chase perfection

These walls are my blank expression

My mind is a home I'm trapped in

And it's lonely inside this mansion

Front sm

stormpenguin58

i, penny (or riptide) herby state that even when the 39 clues series (by Rick Riodan, Jude Watson, Gordan Korman, ect....) is finished, will do all in my power to stay true to my fandom and message board. As a Cahill, i accept this pledge and find that it can be used against me in ant case of the Cahill  Court, for i will sign it. i believe this will be an ever lasting series because it will never die as long as those who are loyal remain to it. credit to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the variation of that quote.

x Penny Cahill

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI