Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Branch: Lucian

In a time of constant struggles, one teen will try and bring hope and order to his life. That teen is known as Rad Schord and this is his story of Love, life, hope, change, and the determination to make the most out of every chance he is given no matter how small.

Chapter 1 will begin in the next post.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8818

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

breezehawk40

Branch: Ekaterina

It sounds like it's going to be wonderful, i can't wait, please post soon. 

• Posted at:

He wears his heart

safety pinned to his backpack

His backpack is all that he knows

Shot down by strangers

whose glances can cripple

the heart and devour the soul

Emerald<3

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Okay go.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Go? Go where?

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

No go start writing.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

soccercentaur61

Branch: Ekaterina

ptfl

• Posted at:

Raven #2

My friends are Carson and Razi

Homework help thread 106766

I stand for what is right!

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Since Chapter 1 isn't going threw, I guess this story isn't really going to happen.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

bulldogpuppy71

aka BulldogPuppy32

Branch: Janus

But  want to read this! Try to send it through again!

• Posted at:

Dear Gravity,

You held me down in this starless city.

Front sm

winterfrost107

Oh, I really wanted to know what this was going to be like.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I'll try again, but don't expect it to be as good as the first chapter was supposed to be.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Chapter 1

It all started on my first day of High School. I was outside training, wearing a jumpsuit as I was doing sprints around my backyard when my next door neighbor, my childhood friend a girl by the name of Heather walked out into her backyard wearing her School Uniform. She had a piece of toast in one hand and her bag in the other.

"You better hurry, otherwise you're going to be late." She said before heading back into her house, sh'es probably going threw her house to get to the front, so that she can walk to the School.

I did one last sprint, before walking into my house and getting changed into my School Uniform, blue pants, white shirt with a blue jacket that goes over the shirt. Normally people button the jacket all the way to the top, but thinking that I'll look cooler this way, I don't bother buttoning the jacket up at all. I grab my back and say bye to my Mom before I head outside and begin making my way to School.

I don't get very far before I almost get hit by a guy threw the path that I'm walking, the guy runs past, he is wearing a School Uniform similar to the one for my School. After he runs by I see what looks like an animated Dinosaur running after him. Stopping and feeling taht this is the weirdest start to any day I have ever experienced, I turn back to walking to School and choose to ignore the Dinosaur Guy.

When I get to the School, I am almost immediately set upon by some members of the Student Council, two girls. The Student Council President a Brunette girl by the name of Amber and the Vice President a blonde girl by the name of Jessica. The begin scolding me over my violation of the Dress Code, not having my jacket buttoned up all the way. Instead of listening to them going on and on "Blah, Blah, Blah." I pretend to listen and walk past them ignoring them as they tell me to get back to where they are.

I sit down at my newly assigned seat introducing myself to the two people sitting in the chairs next to mine, the one in front and the one to the left. In front of mine is a brown haired guy named Justin and to my left is a brunnette girl by the name of Cynthia. The Teacher says that it's early in the School Year, but the he is going to be breaking us into work groups, to do in School work that is assigned to us, including any special projects that might come up. Looking around, I see that both the Student Council President and Vice President are glaring at me, and there is someone staring in my direction, but as I am looking around I don't see anyone, so I just shrug it off.

But, during Gym class I see the guy from earlier, but this time he is patting the Animated Dinosaur on the head. And the funny thing is that nobody else seems to be able to see the guy. So instead of purposelly getting involved in something that seems troublesome, I decide to ignore it.

But unknown to me, trouble was going to find me, no matter how hard I tried avoiding it.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Chapter 1

It all started on my first day of High School. I was outside training, wearing a jumpsuit as I was doing sprints around my backyard when my next door neighbor, my childhood friend a girl by the name of Heather walked out into her backyard wearing her School Uniform. She had a piece of toast in one hand and her bag in the other.

"You better hurry, otherwise you're going to be late." She said before heading back into her house, sh'es probably going threw her house to get to the front, so that she can walk to the School.

I did one last sprint, before walking into my house and getting changed into my School Uniform, blue pants, white shirt with a blue jacket that goes over the shirt. Normally people button the jacket all the way to the top, but thinking that I'll look cooler this way, I don't bother buttoning the jacket up at all. I grab my back and say bye to my Mom before I head outside and begin making my way to School.

I don't get very far before I almost get hit by a guy threw the path that I'm walking, the guy runs past, he is wearing a School Uniform similar to the one for my School. After he runs by I see what looks like an animated Dinosaur running after him. Stopping and feeling taht this is the weirdest start to any day I have ever experienced, I turn back to walking to School and choose to ignore the Dinosaur Guy.

When I get to the School, I am almost immediately set upon by some members of the Student Council, two girls. The Student Council President a Brunette girl by the name of Amber and the Vice President a blonde girl by the name of Jessica. The begin scolding me over my violation of the Dress Code, not having my jacket buttoned up all the way. Instead of listening to them going on and on "Blah, Blah, Blah." I pretend to listen and walk past them ignoring them as they tell me to get back to where they are.

I sit down at my newly assigned seat introducing myself to the two people sitting in the chairs next to mine, the one in front and the one to the left. In front of mine is a brown haired guy named Justin and to my left is a brunnette girl by the name of Cynthia. The Teacher says that it's early in the School Year, but the he is going to be breaking us into work groups, to do in School work that is assigned to us, including any special projects that might come up. Looking around, I see that both the Student Council President and Vice President are glaring at me, and there is someone staring in my direction, but as I am looking around I don't see anyone, so I just shrug it off.

But, during Gym class I see the guy from earlier, but this time he is patting the Animated Dinosaur on the head. And the funny thing is that nobody else seems to be able to see the guy. So instead of purposelly getting involved in something that seems troublesome, I decide to ignore it.

But unknown to me, trouble was going to find me, no matter how hard I tried avoiding it.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

winterfrost107

I loved it!

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Thanks, and I'm going to try and get Chapter 2 out sometime this week.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

winterfrost107

Cool, I can't wait!

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nice Rad!

(Gives you a high 5)

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfrost107

SO, are you not doing chapter 2?

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

fireamber36

Great story, Rad! I haven't seen you in a while. How are you doing?

~Dagger

• Posted at:

I am a 15 year old  fangirl,

daughter of Poseidon...Chocolate, books,and weapons to kill with kindness....

makes life bearable.

My name is Dagger Ridiculous the XXXIV. You killed my pillow pet. Prepare to die.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I'm doing well, how are you?

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Chapter 2

As I was walking home from School I saw the guy with the animated dinosaur again, only this time he was riding the thing. 'Just ignore it Rad,' I thought as I walked past them.

"Hey, I know you can see us." I heard somebody say from behind me. Ignoring that I make my way to the store to buy some snacks.  While in the store I run into, literally, a girl a little younger then me. "Watch where your walking." I mutter as I walk past her and into the aisle with my favorite snack products in it, after grabbing them, sea salt chips and sprite cola. I went payed for them and walked out of the store, almost walking into the animated dinosaur which I stepped to the side at the last minute to avoid.

Unfortunately, they know now that I was indeed avoiding them, so after walking to a deserted part of the city, a small park not too far from the place that I bought using some tournament money, and now use to train myself and keep in condition for upcoming tournaments, well a secret base of sorts. Turning to the guy with the animated dinosaur, "What do you want?" I asked plopping down on the sole chair in the whole place, a really soft bean chair.

"So you can see us?" He asked excited about something, "Hear that Rex, somebody can see us." After high fiving the animated dinosaur, he turned back to me. "Well, you see we need your help with a problem that we've been having recently."

I held my hand up before he got started into his long explanation, "Wait one second." I walked over to one of the curtained windows and after looking outside I motioned for the guy to continue talking.

"The thing is, we're not supposed to be here, in this World." He said pointing to the animated dinosaur next to him. "Rex and myself are supposed to be in a parralel World and because of that, we are like ghosts here." He added smiling about something stupid. "Only people that come from the Parralel World are supposed to be able to see us, so we were wondering, how did you end up here? And how are you able to communicate with people?"

Frowning, I motion with my and that I can't help them. "No idea what your talking about." I said, looking out the window again, the two in the room seem to know that something's up, but that I'm keeping them in the dark about something. "Well the thing, is some friends of mine just showed up, so if you'll leave." I said as I pushed them to the back and out the door, "The stairs are right there." I said pointing behind them, before closing and locking the door.

I turned and walked back to my bean chair and sat down, waiting for my "Friends" to walk through the front door.

Chapter 3

It doesn't take long for them to open the door and walk into the room, it's more of them then usual, but then again maybe they finally relized that they need to stop underestimating my ability.

"Rad, we came here to get payback for the humiliating way that you defeated our Captain in the last fight." The Vice Captain of the Judo team said as he stepped into the room. "Stand up and face me like a man."

Shrugging I got to my feet, "So, you want me to fight you man-to-man, but you brought so many of the Judo Club here, that I thought you guy were going out on a shopping trip, to matched the pretty pink dress that your Captain wears." I said in a mocking tone of voice, preparing myself mentally as I taunted the Judo Club.

"And that's what we're here to avenge," The Vice Captain gripped his taped hands hard enough that the knuckles were turning white under the pressure. "How dare you force the Captain to wear a girly dress like that." He want on ranting about.

Tilting my head to the side, I'm unsure whether I should laugh or not, "You do realize that he's the one that agreed to the bet right." Shrugging my shoulders, "It's not my fault if he can't back up what he is saying with actions, after all didn't he challenge me to enter the tournament, and challenge me to bet him?" I asked I could see that several members of the Judo Club were nodding their heads, but they were still angry, good.

"On the condition that if I lost I would be forced to join the Judo Club, I made a counter wager that he accepted, so if you want that changed how about this." i said and waited a few minutes to add suspence to my announcement, "How about we have a mini-tourney, it'll be the Judo Club and myself, plus any who want to enter, and at the end of the mini-tourney, the winner will be named the best fighter in the School, plus if it's a member of the Judo Club, then not only will the Captain be able to take the dress off, but he can enter in tournaments again?" I said looking around. "Well what do you say to that?"

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

winterfrost107

This is getting interesting.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Mmmhmm

• Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

So, I take it Mmmmmhmmm either means you like the story or it's confusing.

The next Chapter, Chapter 4 maybe up today. I say maybe, because I just sent it threw and sometimes the Chapters don't get posted.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Chapter 4

The Mini-Tourney was big news around School the next day, 'Well that goes without saying seeing as the guy throwing the tournament is the same person that beat the Captain of the Judo Club!' I think hanging my head and trying to come up with some way to convince the Student Council to agree to endorse the tournament.

Walking up to the Student Council room, I knock on the door convinced that the idea that I just came up with will be sure to get their support. After hearing "Come in." I walk into the Student Council Room. "Rad are you here to explain why you decided to throw a tournament without telling the Student Council or the School about it first?" The Student Council President says sounding angry.

"You see Amber, I would have let you know, but then you would have complained saying that if I wanted to hold a tournament that I should just join the Judo Club, but  seeing as that would have been boring....." I stop as Amber interrupts me in the middle of my rambling.

"What do you mean boring?" Amber said sounding mystified that anyone could find what she has to say as boring. "I am not boring if anything, I would have given the Green light for this Mini-Tourney as you referred to it." She looks at Jessica, and nods her head.

"Because you are going to be in the Tournament we have received applications to take part in the Tournament that you set up from the Judo Club, the Karate Club, the Sumo Club, and the Tao Club." Jessica looks up at me, he glasses sliding down her nose, she pushes them up to the bridge of her nose before continuing. "If this Tournament is to proceed, there is going to be an extra incentive for the Student Council to give our Green light for it." She added stopping.

Putting my hand on my forehead I stop to think about what Jessica just told me, 'that many people want to join the Tournament.' I think the sure magnitude of the taking on such an undertaken exciting me. "What is this extra condition that you want me to agree to?" I asked eager to get the Green Light of the Student Council members.

"We are going to have one of our members join the Tournament and if you cannot beat him, you will be joining the Student Council, if you do beat him." Jessica looks at Amber for some sign to continue, Amber nods her head and Jessica does in fact continue on. "If you win, we will give you the Authority of the Student Council President for any one thing."

"Anything?" I ask eager at the prospect of what it could be, 'After all the Student Council has enormous power in our School.'

Jessica and Amber both nod their heads, but look as if they are regretting their choice.

"Your on." I say holding my hand out. Jessica and Amber then shake my hand one after the other. "Well,  I'll be seeing you guys later."  I say leaving the Student Council Room, excited that the Tournament will be taking place.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

winterfrost107

I can't wait for the new chapter!

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Chapter 5 and possibly 6 will be up tomorrow. Got to go for now, but I will be posting one last POV on "A High School Story."

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

winterfrost107

Great chapter Rad!

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Thanks, though I might be trying to squeeze to much into the First Part of the Story. Oh well, I'll know when it comes time to writing the rests of the Chapters. But for now GTG, later!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

fireamber36

Great chapters, Rad! I'm doing good.

The names Justin and Jessica just give me creeps. Remember the High School story when I joined? I made up Jessica and her throng, while adding Justin more actual development, I guess.

~Dagger

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

My name is Dagger Ridiculous the XXXIV. You killed my pillow pet. Prepare to die.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Chapter 5

Now that the tournament is official, it's time for me to go and force, I mean recruit some of my friends into joining the tournament. 'Justin for sure should join the Tourney and maybe Ryan.' I thought as I made my way home after School.

Unluckily I ended up running into the guy with the animated Dinosaur(Rex) again. "Ok, what do you want?" I asked.

"Well, I need  someone to look after Rex here, while I'm away and since you're the only one that can see us?" The guy said. He walked a few feet away, "Thanks, I'll be back in a few days." He said before taking off.

'He ran for it.' I thought as I turned to look at Rex. "So you're a Dinosaur huh?" I asked the Animated Dinosaur, not really thinking that I'll get a response out of it. "Well come on, I'll take you home with me." I added, and began walking home again, with Rex following not too far behind.

Meanwhile.........

In the shadows watching not too far away, a dark and sinister figure is watching our hero. Just who is this mysterious villian and why is he watching Rad? Find out more about this chilling mystery on the next Chapter of A New Story.

The Man in Black, Sinister Man "So he's the guy that Rob is trusting to watch after Rex!" He says laughing sinisterly before turning to run off into the darkness, but trips on his cape. "Stupid cape, trip me will you." He yanks the cape off and throws it on the ground, before proceeding to stomp on it, he then picks it up, dusts it off and puts it back on. "I shall have my revenge Rob, Rex and mystery stranger that Rob entrusted with Rex!" Before finally runnign dramatically off into the shadows.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Yeah I remember that, Justin is still one of my favorite non Poster characters, and Jessica might be brought back to be the foil of the Student Council Elections.

By the Way, Chapter 5 will be the only one posted today, I have to get off the computers early today.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Yeah I remember that, Justin is still one of my favorite non Poster characters, and Jessica might be brought back to be the foil of the Student Council Elections.

By the Way, Chapter 5 will be the only one posted today, I have to get off the computer early today. Ignore my last post I accidentally put computers implying that I'm on multiple computers when I am only on one.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

cowgalaxy12

Skiing.

• Posted at:

it's not Bilbo Baggins, it's  BILBO $WAGGINS!!!

Front sm

winterfrost107

So interesting!

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

fireamber36

@Rad: I may rejoin the High School RP again. I'm probably more available. I'll be Sierra. Oh btw, can you explain things in this thread what's happening in the HS RP? Thanks.

~Dagger

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

@Sierra, this is what's happening in A High School Story:

My character was invited to go to Alexa's Birthday Party, Little Bird and Merleah have some kind of psychic link which allowed Merleah to see Little Bird's memories, I mean visions not memories. There are now security guards that are abusing their power to push the kids and teachers around, all of the positions of the Student Council are up for election.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Now I know who Rad is! Good story by the way:)

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Haven't forgotten about this Story, but I will need time before the next chapter comes out and that chapter will involve the debut of Razor, Little Bird and Tsuki.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I will be getting back to this Story eventually.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

In the mean time enjoy reading this mini-story:

Mini Story (Part whatever)

Once upon a time in a villiage far, far away their lived a young woman by the name of Aurora, and because of a curse placed on her by a bitter relative she was forced to live far away from her beloved parents. The only people who took care of her were the three good fairies. They made sure that she had every thing that she needed, but one day the evil relative, (We'll call her Malifecent) came down to spy on her, you see it was nearing her 16th Birthday and that encounter went a little something like this.

Aurora was dutifully going about her chores, when there came a knocking at the door. Aurora being the gentle, kind soul that she is went to the window to find an old, bent over from age woman, wearing all black with a walking stick to aid her with her walking.

"Kind girl, would you like to buy an apple?" The old woman said, pulling a small basket of the most tastey looking apples, that Aurora has ever seen, but knowing that her best friend Snow, (Snow White) absolutely adores apples.

"I'm sorry, but I can't buy any of the apples, but if you go to the next cottage over, my friend who lives in that cottage, would most surely buy as many apples as you would let her buy." Aurora said, and after seeing the Old Woman on her way, she went back to her chores.

Not too long after, there came another knocking at the door. This time when she opened the door, a royal crier was standing there, and through tears he told Aurora the good news, she could return to her families royal castle.

To Be Continued....... (Do you think that Aurora will be safe from the evil curse, will Snow buy any apples from the withered old woman, only time and any future mini-tales will be able to tell.)

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

1 ,