Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Wow! That is awesome!!

Um, I've got no ideas. GAH!!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

jadecobra404

Branch: Lucian

Me neither.

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Cahill Princess Android Demigod Other

I ship Jake with a long walk off a short bridge.

Front sm

ravenelf21

Branch: Lucian

That is a cool power. Um.. I would try to help you with ideas but I have none either?

• Posted at:

Erik, short for Arika

Put on your war paint...

"Legolas! Two already!"

"I'm on seventeen!"

"I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!"

"Nineteen!"

-Legolas and Gimli, Battle of Helm's Deep, The Two Towers (LotR)

Front sm

ambersnow38

Ha ha! I’ve got it!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Kari's POV

“Dr. Marcal, it has been two years since this project began. Do you or do you not have results?” an angry voice said. A small man with dark hair stepped forward. “Yes sir,” he replied, “The project has been a success. We have created the serum.” “But does it work?” said another voice, this time a female’s. “See for yourself,” the man, apparently named Marcal, said, pointing to a screen.

Things changed. This time Marcal looked older. “We have run into a problem,” he said. “And what would that be?” asked a voice. “Because we’ve had to change out some of the components, the serum has had a side effect.” “Which is what?” “January 15.” There was a collective gasp. “You mean to say that was-” Marcal, who had a sad and grim look, nodded.

Things changed again. This time it wasn’t in the room. It was in a lab. Marcal was there once again. Except he looked like he did now. “Are you sure this will work?” a voice asked. This one sounded younger than the others. “I’m sure,” he replied. “Ok. But if it doesn’t-” “It will. Now give them the serum.” “Yes sir.” A minuet later there was a yell. And another. And then another. They seemed to be everywhere. Then I was screaming. No, not me. It sounded like me but it was someone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat up, shaking and resisting the urge to yell. It was Eloy. He had been shouting. But why? And why were the other people shouting. What is going on?!

(Wow! That was a lot to type! Anyways, I hope that was ok. I’d read the other week that when one has visions, they can be from the past, present and/or future.  Can you guess which is which?)

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

BUMP

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfsapphire6

aka ArtisticCat54

Branch: Ekaterina

wow, this thread was kept alive for so long.... 

• Posted at:

elfsapphire6 aka ArtisticCat54

Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor's Qualffler   

Daughter of Thor

Alice, Ranger Apprentice

Persephone, Queen of the Dead

1 , 2 , 3 ... 7 , , 9