Who is the best Avenger?

Front sm

ravenelf21

Branch: Lucian

This is gonna be short 'cause I don't really have any ideas, but I said I was gonna do something so I will!

Erik

The sky is a peaceful place. Even with all the matter about 'runaways' and 'FIND THEM!!!!!!! Or die', being high up, with no-one but you, you just feel... detached. Like nothing really matters.

I beep from my tracker, having been clipped to my belt for so long, startles me. I'm getting close.

I drop out of the sky, folding my wings quickly, snapping them out, hard, just above the ground. I slip behind a tree in the huge jungle, in case anyone from the military base nearby finds me.

When none of the guards look up, I slip out from behind the tree, snatching a vine from a tree just above my head and tying my hair back. Things could get messy.

Before I get far, the air shimmers, like a mirage. Reaching out to touch it, my hand goes straight through, like there's nothing there. But my eyes tell me there definitely is. Oh well. I throw a mental shrug and go on my way to continue through the wall.

"Not going to work, missy. I have orders. And my orders say no-one gets in."

I get hit on the back of my head with what feels like a gun, sending whiplash down my back. As I fall over and my world fades in at the edges, I see a boy standing over me.

"Aubrey..." I murmer, turning delusional, the world darkening.

"So you've met my sister." His smirk is the last thing I see as the world goes black.

Yup, Erik ran into Kane. Had to go scavenging for his name, but I just wanted to give the storytline a kind of reason for him to exist.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Erik, short for Arika

Put on your war paint...

"Legolas! Two already!"

"I'm on seventeen!"

"I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!"

"Nineteen!"

-Legolas and Gimli, Battle of Helm's Deep, The Two Towers (LotR)

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Great POV!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Branch: Tomas

bump

• Posted at:

There is no frigate like a book

To take us lands away,

Nor any coursers like a page 

Of prancing poetry.

This traverse may the poorest take 

Without oppress of toll;

How frugal is the chariot

That bears a human soul-Emily Dickinson 

Front sm

ravenelf21

So who can post next?

• Posted at:

Erik, short for Arika

Put on your war paint...

"Legolas! Two already!"

"I'm on seventeen!"

"Nineteen!"

Front sm

ambersnow38

Um, did you want to go Maria?

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

If you want me to.  I'm really tired right now so whatever I write might be a little weird or disconected.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

Ok. I'll write if you want.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

I’ll POV soon! I’ve got a vague idea……………

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Okay.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

Kari’s POV

We all checked for tracking devices. There were none. So then it was decided upon that we needed to move. Why? Well, for two reasons. The first was because we needed to be as far away from that place as possible. And two, we were very vulnerable. Why? Simple, we could be surrounded and there would have only way to get away.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Maria's PoV-

I woke to the feeling of being lifted.  Every part of my body ached and my head felt groggy.  My sight was slightly blurry.  I saw a Sam's face, and felt strong arms surrounding me.  I tried to speak, but all that came out was a groan.  I then felt my lids droop and lost consciousness...

Later.... I woke with a start.  Where was I?  My surroundings were unfamiliar.  I was lying on some soft moss.  Sitting up, I saw the people we had freed from that base.  A river flowed nearby, trees dotted the area, and a cliff rose high above our heads.  The cliff was sort of curved so that the area we were in was surrounded half by the wall of rock and the other half by the forest and the river.  A very strategic place, I thought.  

"Hey, Maria, you're awake!" I heard a voice exclaim.  I turned and saw Kari and Aubrey walking toward me.  I smiled and stood, with difficulty.  "Yeah, I'm awake.  What happened?"

Aubrey answered, "Well, it sounds like you used up your energy on saving my life, so you fell unconscious.  Thanks for that."

"Your Welcome.  How did we get here?"

Aubrey answered again, "This was Kari's idea.  She realized the area we were in wasn't very safe.  So she got us all to pack up and move here, after she ran ahead to scout out an area."

"Good thinking," I said to Kari.

She blushed, "Thanks."

"So, how did I get here?"

"Sam had to carry you," replied Kari.

"Remind me to thank him."  I looked up at the sky and saw it shimmer, "Did someone put a force field around us?"

"Yeah," said Aubrey.

"I should put a sphere of light around us so no one can see us."
"Are you sure you're up to it?" asked Kari.  She and Aubrey looked concerned.

I chuckled, "If I feel like I'll pass out I'll stop, okay?"

They looked at each other then nodded.

I focused on covering the force field in a layer of light that would make anyone think they were just looking at a normal area full of trees.  After I finished, I felt a little light-headed, but didn't pass out.  I then added something so that no matter what happened to me the layer of light would not disappear.  It would match the weather and I could make it grow or diminish or disappear if I wanted to.

This done I sighed and sat down.  Sam saw us and walked over, "Hey, how are you feeling?"

I smiled, "Pretty good.  Thanks for carrying me."

I thought he blushed a little, but it faded quickly and he said, "No problem.  Oh, I found a girl who can control plants.  She's figuring out a way to make some huts for us all.  Then I also found a guy who can control metals.  He is going to work on some necessities as well."

I nodded, "You guys seem to have a good hold on things."

"The problem is we don't have any way of healing those who got hurt during the fight,"said Kari.

I thought for a moment, "I have some sort of healing power.  I don't know if it's just self-healing or if I can use it to heal others."

"Would you be willing to try?" asked Sam.

"Of course."

He helped me stand and they all led me to a group of wounded people.  I knelt next to a girl with a burn mark all over her face and neck.  I placed my hand gently on top of it and focused.  Something inside me seemed to roar to life.  I felt a rush of coolness and-well, healing-pass through me and into my hand, then into the girl.  In a moment, the girl was smiling at me.  No sign of the burn was left.

A boy walked up and said, "I think I can do the same thing."

Together, the boy and I healed all those who were hurt.  By then, the girl with plant powers had created enough huts for all of us.  I claimed one and went to sleep, exhausted from all the work.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

Awesome!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

I’ll POV soon! Unless you'd like to Erik .

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Kari’s POV

I couldn’t sleep. So, I silently stepped outside the hut and walked around. Something had begun to worry me. It was mostly because of Erik. Why? Well, if she arrived during the escape or afterwards, she might be in trouble. And there was something else, but I had no idea what it was. After a few more minuets, I stepped back into the hut and fell asleep.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ravenelf21

Sorry. I've been on spring break at my grandparents' house but I'll be driving back tomorrow, so I should be able to POV on Sunday. My brother's been hogging the computer.

• Posted at:

Erik, short for Arika

Put on your war paint...

"Legolas! Two already!"

"I'm on seventeen!"

"Nineteen!"

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okie-Dokie!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Bump

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Bump.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

bump!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Maria's PoV-

The next morning I woke just as the sun was rising above the trees.  I stepped outside and yawned.  I looked around and saw that everyone else was still sleeping.

I sat down by the river and looked up at the sky.  It was beautiful.  I became lost in the bliss of freedom from the life of a soldier.  But then new thoughts formed.  What about all the other kids back at the base that were still being trained?  They deserved this freedom as well.  And who knows how many other people's lives were being ruined by evil people like the man who had created the injection.  

I realized that I was still a soldier, still a part of this war, but this time I was fighting for something different.  I was fighting for freedom.  I was fighting against evil.  No longer would I just fight for my life, but also for others lives.

Having come to this decision.  I started thinking about how I could make myself stronger, so I could fight better.  I would begin now.  Still no one else was up, so I began my training.  By the time everyone was finally awake, I had finished and managed to take a bath.  

The next problem was food.  There were berries and edible plants around our area, but nothing that would provide us with meat.  We ate some berries for breakfast then began brain storming on how to find meat.

Sam suggested that we could hunt.

I pointed out that it would waste a lot of energy and it was a little dangerous.  

Aubrey suggested we move to another area.

Darius said that we might have to eventually, but that this was a very strategic location.

Then Kari said she could run and find some animals we could raise and eat.

I thought this was a good idea, but someone else stood up and said that he could summon animals.  So we decided he would summon some animals for us to raise for meat.

This decided we discussed if we should have like our own government.  We all said that would be a good idea, then the question was who.

We held a secret ballad to chose five "leaders."

Aubrey, Kari, Sam, Darius, and I were all chosen.

I then told everyone about  my idea that we should try to rescue the other people who were still being oppressed by evil men, like Dr. Marcal.

My idea was welcome to most.  I said that those who wished to help would be trained in fighting or healing and that we would try to provide protection for those who didn't wish to fight.

We then split everyone into groups for building more defenses, preparing food, making more buildings, and other such stuff.

sorry, that was a pretty bad PoV:(

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ravenelf21

Ach... I'm so sorry I haven't gotten a chance to post! School is really busy since we're getting near the end (Two months! Less! Yay! Summer!), so I might have to drop out of this RP. It was really interesting and I wish I could go longer, but I seriously have no time now. You could like write me in in some places or something, or whatever, or just say I died a tragic death at the hands of Kane. I am so sorry. I really wish I had more time. I'll totally still be reading this though, if you continue it!

• Posted at:

Erik, short for Arika

Put on your war paint...

"Legolas! Two already!"

"I'm on seventeen!"

"Nineteen!"

Front sm

ambersnow38

OK, Erik. Sorry to hear you have to go :(. Best of wishes!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ravenelf21

Thanks, You-Who-I-Cannot-At-The-Moment-Rembember-The-Name-Of. I'll still be watching and posting ocassionaly, but I don't really have any time to be writing POVs or being really an active part of the RP. Sorry. I'll be watching over you though.

That sounded creepy. Oh well.

• Posted at:

Erik, short for Arika

Put on your war paint...

"Legolas! Two already!"

"I'm on seventeen!"

"Nineteen!"

Front sm

bookishmonkey27

name: Tom Thompson

appearance: blue eyes, blond hair, small agile

personality:kind, loyal

group: rogue warrior

preferred weapon: short dagger, fist and feet!

• Posted at:

Son of hermes!

Host of thoth!

Mudwing!

Hufflepuff!

Tomas!

Windclan!

Eleventh district!

RUE REBORN!!!

BOOKS!

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Sorry you have to stop PoVing Erik!

Welcome Tom.

Sorry I haven't PoVed in a while.  I was seeing family and didn't get a chance to use the computer.

I need time to come up with my next PoV, but feel free to PoV yourself.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Chuckles* You’re welcome.

Welcome Tom!

OK. I suppose I need to POV at some point……………….

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

*bangs head against desk*

Apologies for the delay! I can’t think of anything!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

I can't think of anything either!!!!!!

Do you want to skip a few months....

I think we need to brainstorm.

Any ideas????????????????????????

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

Well, what if we skip ahead a few months and the group has pretty much grown. And Marcal, he’s having the hardest time tracking us down. So he does something extreme and unexpected. But that still leaves the question, what happens to Erik?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

I think that's a good idea!

Well, in the story we don't even know Erik was kidnapped, so maybe we could go and attack that group and find her or something...

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

I like it!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Do you want to PoV first?

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

Sure, unless you’d like to. But it’ll be next week though.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

I can wait.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

OK! I shall POV later today!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Kari’s POV

It’s funny how things can change within a few months.
After a couple of weeks, they’d given up searching for us.
And from that moment on things continued to be different.
We’d found a safe spot and set up a kind of base.
It was kind of like what we’d done all of our lives, except we had a choice in what we did.
And instead of hurting people, we helped them.
By the end of the month, our small group had nearly tripled in size.
We’ve been keeping an eye on Marcal.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he knows what we’re doing or he the fact that he hasn’t done much about it.
But knowing that was also worrisome.

OK, Sorry if it stinks.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

It's fine!  I'll try to PoV soon, but I'm having a mental block on what should happen next.  Ispiration seems out of reach for this RP at the moment.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

Thanks! And, Okie-Dokie!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , , 9