Who is the best Avenger?

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Branch: Tomas

War was not fun. World War I was awful. World War II was worse. But World War III made them all look like kitty fights. WWIII has lasted for the past century. It began with men and a few women fighting, then everyone but a few babysitters and the children were in battle mode. Then some "genius" came up with the idea to train kids to fight, from birth!

Now, every child is taken and given the best possible care for about five years. They are observed by the leaders, who judge and calculate their interests, abilities, and weaknesses. They then separate the children into groups based on the results from the leaders's observations. After years of training, learning, being judged/tested, and just plain growing up the children, now teens, are selected for certain jobs. Some are sent to war as soldiers, become battle strategists, designers or builders of weapons and/of battle gear, or chosen to compete for a spot on a small team of the best, who infiltrate the enemy's headquarters and a lot of other really cool stuff. 

The top student of every class has a chance to be on this team. They are given an injection. It has a different effect on everyone, sometimes it's fatal. Those who survive acquire supernatural abilities and then go through a series of tests/trials to determine if they are up to fighting and follow orders.

Will you be chosen for the injection? If so, will you survive it? If you do will you pass the second series of tests? I you do will you see the end of this war? Many won't. Are you up to the challenge? Then onward to victory!!!!! I hope.

Form:

Name: ( You need a fake last name ) 

Appearance:

Personality:

Group/class:(so like computer tec., soldier/fighter, designer, builder,...)

Injection's side effects: (1 major, 2 minor)

Preferred weapon(s):

Others:

Here's mine.

Form:

Name: Maria Lopez

Appearance: long brown hair (worn normally in braid/braids), average height, blue eyes

Personality:when with friends: easy-going, sarcastic, funny, not-as-obedient as she pretends to be; when with other people: up-tight, serious, quiet, calm, and obedient

Group/class: soldier/fighter

Injection's side effects: minor- healing, strength major- light control

Preferred weapon(s): guns and two swords(for close-range fighting)

Others: smarter than she let's on

Have fun and try not to die!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

There is no frigate like a book

To take us lands away,

Nor any coursers like a page 

Of prancing poetry.

This traverse may the poorest take 

Without oppress of toll;

How frugal is the chariot

That bears a human soul-Emily Dickinson 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Name: Kari Talak

Appearance:Short blue and white hair usually in a bob cut, brown eyes, Medium brown skin, some what muscled.

Personality:Calm, sensible, determined, athletic, has a sense of humor, is very quiet sometimes, smart.

Group/class: Battle strategists

Injection's side effects: Minor- intelligence, Precognition. Major- Speed

Preferred weapon(s): Bow and Arrow

Others: Has a twin brother.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

purpleunicorn725

Name: Nina idi

Appearance:

long black hair, green eyes, tanned, tall, pretty, striking

Personality:mean, cruel, merciless

Group/class: soldier

Injection's side effects: major- telekinesis minor- can inflict terror upon people and strength

Preferred weapon(s): sub-machine-gun.

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Daughter of Hades

Janus agent

GRYFFINDOR

District 11 victor

all round AWESOME person!

go to fanfiction: after the games

*goes up to authors*

*grabs characters*

*wraps them up in a blanket*

Cradles them*

You can have them back when you learn to play nicely!

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Name: Aubrey Hale

Appearance: Dark brown hair, usually in a side braid, small height/build, green eyes, wears dark clothes on mission 

Personality: INTJ, very serious, loyal, generally mistrustful 

Group/class:Technology/Combat

Injection's side effects: Minor-computer-like memory and healing Major-Energy control
Preferred weapon(s): Throwing knives and two handguns

Others: none

• Posted at:

Harper AKA DragonRider122

~Malinarana~

Front sm

grayhurricane20

Branch: Ekaterina

PTFL

• Posted at:

John, the idotic 18 year-old .

•Dc is better then Marvel

•A Christian

"If you ain’t scared..you ain’t human.” ~Newt

"There's nothing in the past. It's the future that has things to offer." 

2011 oldie 

Front sm

blackcat3440

Branch: Lucian

This sounds cool!

Name: Alexa Rina

Appearence: Dark brown eyes. Dark, wavy, brown hair. Usually with a black, spandex suit. Has pouch full of smoke bombs, and survival rations. Olive skin. Average height, leaning toward shorter side.

Personality: Likes to know everything about a mission before doing anything. Quiet, but kind, thoughtful, and resourcful. Stands up for what is right. Undying loyalty.Doesn't like following orders she doesn't believe in, but still obedient.

Group/Class: Trained for both soilder, and technician. Also a tiny bit of medic, but not much.

Injection Side Effects: About to be injectd. Major: Can connect to computers and get basically get any digital information with her min, which makes her a Hacker Supreme. Minor 1: A little better then average hearing. Minor Two: More stealthy then normal person by 2 %.

Preferred Weapons: Smoke bombs. Other then that, anything on hand.

Others: On the brink of escaping.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

"The only time when you run of chances is when you stop taking them."

Always happy to talk about books!

Front sm

snakedancing13

Name: Krista Cummings

Appearance: wild red hair that drives Commanders crazy, calculating stormy sea green eyes, pale complexion

Personality: pretends to be really stupid but is actually really smart, defiant, sneaky, the rest you'll find out soon enough

Group/class: soldier/fighter

Injection's side effects: major-absorbing|minor-super senses and hearing

Preferred weapon(s): sword or staff otherwise anything she can get her hands on

Others: not that I can think of.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

fairyking1

aka DeviousTrickery1

NAME: LIBER EVANS

APPEARANCE: HAIR COLOR ORANGE, HAIR STYLE CREW CUT, EYE COLOR RED, WHITE SHIRT WITH BLUE SWEATER VEST, CARGO SHORTS, CHAIN NECKLACE, BLACK TENNIS SHOES

PERSONALITY: ARTISTIC, FUNNY, BOOKWORM, REBEL, LOYAL, DECEIVER, DOCTOR

GROUP/CLASS: SOLIDER/FIGHTER

INJECTION'S SIDE EFFECT: MAJOR- LASER VISION MINOR- CLAIRVOYANCE AND MIND READING

PREFERED WEAPON: BOW AND ARROWS

OTHER: NONE

• Posted at:

THE NAME'S LIBER

"WHEN WE LOSE THE RIGHT TO BE DIFFERENT, WE LOSE THE PRIVILEGE TO BE FREE."-CHARLES EVAN HUGHES

I'M A BOY, IF YOU'RE WONDERING

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

@Everyone- So glad you all joined!!! You guys can start PoVing. 

Maria's PoV-

I had waited for this moment for years. I was terrified yet excited. Is that even possible? Those that were chosen for the injection are never seen again. We stood in a row waiting for the General to come in. "Attention!" shouted a soldier at the door. My feet slapped together and my hands slammed into my sides, as the General walked in. "At ease." I relaxed. "Maria Lopez." I stepped forward, my heart pounding. "Come with me." I followed him into a room with an obstacle course in it. Two men were in there. One held a stop-watch, the other a clipboard. "Do your best." said the General, then he left the room. I stood for a moment took a deep breath and began.

The first part of the obstacle course was quite easy, the second part was harder. I had to balance on a rope that crossed over a lake of tar, while trying to dodge bullets that seemed to shoot randomly. Then I had to climb an impossibly steep wall, and other really annoying, scary things trying to kill me. When I reached the end, the General came back into the room. In the next room I had to shoot at moving targets, while dodging other bullets. Then I had to take a paper test. When I finished I was exhausted and had no hope of being chosen. 

I waited in my room for the rest of the day. Some of the others came back as well. The next morning I was called to the office for my test results. "You did quite well, Lopez." said the secretary. 

"Thanks, but I doubt that." She handed me a piece of paper.

"Report to the General's office. Good luck."

"Yeah, I need it." I looked at the paper. It had "passed" stamped on it in bright red letters. Well, at least I hadn't failed. I came to the General's office and knocked. "Come in." I entered and saluted, "Maria Lopez reporting for test results." He nodded toward a door. I went into another room, confused. There was a big metal chair in the center of the room with tons of other strange instruments surrounding it. A woman stood over a desk. I cleared my throat. 

"Sit in the chair," she said without turning. I sat.

"Why am I here?"

"You were chosen."

"What? But I thought I didn't make the cut."

"On the contrary. You almost beat the record. Now relax. This will hurt, but it's worth it." She pushed a button and metal restraints made it impossible for me to move. "Relax it will be over soon."

"Will I die?"

"It is possible." She put a a gag in my mouth and told me to breath. She took out a huge shot. "Relax okay. Wow, your a lot stronger then you look." I had grabbed her hand, but she slipped out of my grasp. I looked at her with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry," she said and stabbed the neddle into my neck.

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Aubrey's POV

I watched the first girl leave and let out a breath of air, at least I wasn't the first one. There were lots of other kids waiting in the same line as me. Some were nervously shifting on their feet, and others were staring distantly at the blank wall in front of us. I felt sick, but now wasn't the time for freaking out. A few minutes later the General came in again.

“Aubrey Hale” he called.

I stepped forwards and followed him out the door. I knew the procedure, I had been trained for this moment my entire life. But that didn't mean I wasn't worried.

“Do your best” the General said before leaving me at the foot of the obstacle course.

I nodded and closed my eyes, mentally preparing myself. Of all the challenges, the obstacle course was the hardest for me, mainly because I had a smaller build then the rest of the teens here. Opening my eyes I took a step forwards and began. Once I had finished I was taken to another room where I showed my shooting and dodging abilities. This was much easier, just like training. I almost relaxed but caught myself and brought my attention back. The last thing I had to do was the paper test. Overall I thought I had done pretty good, but I had seen some of the others training and I knew that more than likely I would get a minor job. I went to my room and slept until an officer knocked on my door.

“You will meet with the General tomorrow morning” was all he said

The next morning I joined a few others in the room outside the Generals office.

"You did quite well, Lopez." The secretary said to the first girl who went in.

"Thanks, but I doubt that." The girl answered before entering the office.

A minute later the secretary called me up and handed me a paper with the bright red letters "passed" stamped on it. I smiled and entered the office.

"Aubrey Hale reporting for test results" I said, saluting.

He nodded towards a door without saying anything. I hesitated, confused, but went into the room. Inside was a metal chair and other instruments. I froze, this looked like a laboratory.

"Sit in the chair," A woman said. She had stood up and was fiddling with a needle.

"What’s going on?" I said, starting to feel panicked. I estimated the odds of me escaping past the General, they weren't good.

"You were chosen." She said

"For what?” I said backing up. There was no way I was getting in that chair.

The woman looked at me for a moment then pushed a button beside her desk. Two soldiers came in and grabbed my arms.

"Relax” she said “This will hurt, but it's worth it."

They forced me into the chair and put restraints around me. Their lack of emotion amazed and angered me.

"Just relax, it will be over soon" she said and stabbed the needle into my neck.

• Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

ambersnow38

Kari's POV

Watching the first two girls leave, I nervously kept shifting from foot to foot. My brother, Eloy, stared at the wall. Neither one of us wanted the injection but we didn't have a choice if chosen. The General came in again. "Kari Talak," He called. I followed him out the door.

"Do your best," the General said. Then he left. I looked at the obstacle course. This is just like training, this is just like training, I thought stepping forward. The course was easy. In the next room, I showed my shooting and dodging abilities. This was very hard. Then finally came the paper test. Afterward, I was tired, hoped my brother did well and hoped neither of us was chosen.

The next morning I was called to the office for my test results. The girl who went first, Maria, went in. Then Aubrey. Then it was my turn. The secretary called me up and handed me a paper. I briefly scowled and entered the office.

Inside, there was a metal chair and the room looked like a laboratory. I got a sinking feeling. "Sit in the chair," A woman said. "Why?" I asked, debating whether I should try and run or do what she said. I sat. "You were chosen," She said pushing a button. The metal restraints made it impossible for me to move. She took out a huge shot. I sighed inwardly. "Will this hurt?" I asked. "Yes. Just relax it will be over soon," she said and stabbed the needle into my neck.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

fairynebula28

Posting for later.

• Posted at:

Bloom

Yep, I'm back. But for how long? Ha! As if I know.

You forfeit all rights to my heart!

You forfeit the place in our bed!

You'll sleep in your office instead,

With only the memories of when you were mine!

I hope that you.....

Burn.....

MEOW!

Front sm

blackcat3440

Alexa Pov

I dried my sweaty palms on my black uniform as I watched the first three girls walk out, one by one. The only one of them I knew was Maria, and she didn't even talk o me that much. Just a "Hi, how's being a techy, have you gotten shot recently" Kind of stuff.  A hid my fear as the general walked out of the door, his grey hair shining. "Sir!" I snapped to attention with my hand and my eyes cold.

"At ease, soilder. Follow me." Soilder..The thought echoed through my head as I followed him through a hall.

In the baracks, rumors always flew around about a time when something called childhood exsisted. The curse words parents and mom and dad were spoken freely. When kids played when they were young, instead of training to beat a faceless enemy.

The general lead me to an obstacle course (wait no, the obstacle course) and said "This should be interesting, we haven't had a Technician win the test in a long time." I gritted my teeth. Techies were always picked on because we used brains instead of brawn, luckily I had soilder training.

"I won't disapoint you sir." I answered in a respectful tone. I started the obstacle test. The first part was a bit hard, but the real challenge came with the second part. I had to dodge bullets like crazy, while scrambling up rope. I finally finished it , but then I had to do targets.

Wonderful, my worst skill.

I suprisingly missed 1! After that was a written exam which I probably passed with ease. Even still, I was shaking when the evening came. As the woman handed me my results she whispered ."You passed amazingly well, escpecially for a Techy." She smiled. I nodded smiling back as I glanced at my paper. A big fat pass was on the paper. "Report to the General's office. Good Luck!"

I was still shaking with more fear when I entered the office. "Alexa, reporting for test results!" The general shoke his head to a door. I walked in nervously, almost jumping at the creak the door made. I almost yelled when I saw the room. 

In the middle was a chair, and several, werid objects around it. To be honest the chair looked like an electrical one, an the tools the looked like torture instruments. The

Technicians study those kind of machines incase.......well, let's not get into that.  A smiling woman gestured me into the chair, which I really didn't want to do. She frowned and pressed a button. Two huge soilders came in and forced me into the chair. Metal straps went over my hands. "Hey!" I tried to scream as a gag entered my mouth. "What's going on?"

"Stop moving, its going to make this easier, you'll thank me when this is over." She said calmly as she brought out a huge needle. "Two more things," she said as she hung over me, "this is going to hurt, but it'll be worth it you'll see." The needle entered my neck, and blinding pain entered me.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Will you guys please check out this RP?

http://forums.the39clues.scholastic.com/topics/103648

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's PoV

I had been waiting in the white washed room for what felt like days but I knew it had only been a few hours. I was the last one there.

"Cummings." a voice said over the speaker on the wall telling me to go into the office.

The General sat at his desk looking at some papers. I simply stood in front of his desk waiting or him to acknowledge my presence.

Without looking up the General said,"Why'd you try so hard?"

I raised one eyebrow and said,"Sir?"

"Why'd you try so hard to fail?" he repeated.

My other eyebrow joined the one already raised,"I don't understand, sir."

"You can drop the act now, Cummings. We know you were faking."

"Faking what, sir?" I said feeling a smug smile play at the sides of my mouth.

"Stop messing around."He handed me a paper.

IT had a big fat PASS sign on it. I looked at it again then at the General. He nodded his head toward a door on the other end of the room. I entered a room with a bunch of mechanical arms hanging from the ceiling.

"Sit,"said a man motioning to a metal chair in the center of the room,

Reluctantly, I sat in the chair. Metal restraints snapped around my wrists and ankles. The man placed a gag in my mouth and walked to a control panel. A metal arm holding a large needle containing a clear blue liquid started moving slowly towards me. I closed my eyes waiting for the cold metal of the needle to puncture my skin and the pain that would come afterwards. A few minutes passed and nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw the needle protruding from my neck pumping the blue liquid into my veins. I began to wonder of the man had put the gag into my mouth to muffle me from screamng or to scare me, when pain flooded my body. I wanted to scream but bit into the cloth instead. Tears filled my eyes and poured down my cheeks. I saw the man staring at me with-was it regret? No. Amazement. My vision began to blur and I felt myself losing consciousness. The man removed the needle and said,"She'll make it." Then I blacked out.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

Is it to late to join

• Posted at:

ONE OF THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF THE UNOFFICIALLY DISBANDED WRITE OWLS

Just an asexual boi

I actually write and roleplay quite a lot.

emmanuel-pacings 

Front sm

snakedancing13

I don't think so.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

@Everyone- Great PoVs! I love it that you all have different colored text. And anyone can join pretty much when ever.

Maria's PoV-

Pain rushed through me as soon as the needle punctured my skin. My vision turned red, my body shook in spasms, and, even with a gag, my scream was deafining. I felt I was burning in a fire, while being torn to peices by the fiercest animals alive. It seemed to last for hours. The woman finally pulled the needle out, but  pain still coursed through my body. I felt my muscle tense and oddly enough grow. I had other odd sensations that I just couldn't describe. I finally lost consciousness.

When I woke up I was laying on something soft. Was this what it was like to die? I tried to move, but pain rushed through me. No, I was not dead. At least, not yet. I opened my eyes. It was pitch black. Fear rushed through me. Had I lost my vision?! "No," I began in a whisper, but then my voice began to rise. "NO! I DON"T WANT TO LOSE MY SIGHT! NO!...LIGHT! I WANT LIGHT!" Then there was a burst of bright light. I sat up. What had happened? I thoughtfully held out my hand to the light. I could feel it's warmth. I was...I was...holding...light! I made it change color, then brightness, then I made it light up the whole room. I was in a concrete room. One wall was made of black  glass. I couldn't see through it, but I was sure that someone was watching me.

A while later a man in black walked in. "I am to take you to the meeting room. There you will learn more." I followed him silently. We walked to a black door. He motioned for me to walk in. I stepped into a room with a long table and lots of chairs. A few kids around my age were already seated and seemed to have no idea what was going on. I nodded to them and sat down next to Aubrey Hale. "Hey, how are you doing?" I asked.

"Okay. You?"

"I'm sore. Besides that I feel fine. What's going on?"

"Your guess is as good as mine." I slumped back in my chair and took note of a camera in each corner. I had feeling privacy would be a rare thing from now on.

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Harper's POV

Pain. I could feel it ripping through my body like a fire out of control. My vision was red and all I could think was that I was going to die. When the lady pulled the needle out I could still feel the heat, it was racing towards my heart, almost like it was being magnetized. The next thing I knew I was in a dark room, laying on a cot. Opening my eyes, I looked around, it was pitch black. Had I lost my vision? I sat, tensed up until a light-bulb came on above me. I breathed a sigh of relief. That was when I had a new fear. What happened? I looked around and banged on the door. Nothing. I looked around again, my breathing growing heavier. I was panic and fear were setting in and I tried in vain to settle it down.

"Let me out!" I shouted, banging harder on the door. I started crying for the first time in twelve years. Mostly out of anger than anything else. The light above me flickered and I kicked the door. To my surprise it opened. A man dressed in black came in, he looked afraid. I backed into the corner of the wall, staring hard at him. I could sense him, feel a strange aura around him. I figured it was some sort of messed up side effect of the serum they shot me with. "Stay away" I hissed

"I am to take you to the meeting room" He said "You will learn more there"

"After what happened the last time?" I quipped "I don't think so." He took a step towards me and yelled, raising my hand. "No!"

Suddenly he stopped and froze, then crumpled to the ground. I stared in horror. It was the first time I actually hurt someone that wasn't a paper target or computer generated. I held out my hand, wrapped around it was blue tendrils. I could almost feel them pulsing with power.

"What?" I murmered. I could control it. Now that I realized what I could do, I could feel it everywhere. Energy. I knelt by the man, hoping I could fix what I did before more people came. Thankfully I hadn't taken much from him, just enough to make him pass out I guess. Putting may hand to his forehead I directed the energy back into him. He woke up with a jerk and I lept back.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. At that moment five other people came into the room, guns in hand.

"I'm fine, don't shoot" the man said, standing up. He gave me a hard look. "Follow me"

I followed him obediently into a room where the other teens were. I sat in a chair as far away from them as possible. One of the guards stood behind me, gun ready. I smirked, he was probably there in case I turned on them. A moment later Maria Lopez came in. She looked amazingly calm

"Hey how are you doing?" She asked

"Ok, you?" I said

"Sore, besides that I feel fine. What's going on?"

"Your guess is as good as mine" I said, although I had a sinking feeling.

After that we waited silently. I looked around, wondering if the other teens had the same effect as I did. I turned to Maria

"Hey, did you..." I hesitated, what if she didn't?

"Did I what?" she said

"Never mind" I replied. I was sure we were going to find out soon anyways.

• Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

blackcat3440

This is turning out great!  

Alexa Rina Pov

Pure pain raced through my mind. It felt like all the information in the world was downloading into my brain while I broke every bone in my body.  I tried to scream, but I was shaking to hard to do that. The last thing I remember was the harsh ringing in my ears as the lady pulled out the needle.

My mind went dark.

My eyes opened. I felt soe, and weak. I was also lying in a bed of some kind. Had I been captured? The dark was so overwhelming that I eventully got up and yelled. "Put on the light, will you?!" The lights went on. A short, brown haired man was standing in the room.

"Come with me, I'll take you to the meeting room." He said in a high voice. He reminded me of a mouse.

"Yessir!" I answered, and followed mouse man out of the room. It was werid though. I noticed I could hear a little bit sharper then before. We entered through a door which inside held a big room with a bunch of chairs. Confused looking teens, that looked very sore were there too. I spotted Haley and Maria and decided to sit next to them.

"Hey," I whispered as I sat down, "What the heck ia going on?"

"Honestly, I have no idea." Maria answered. Haley didn't say anything. I could tell something was really bothering her.

"Haley," I said to her, "Are you-"

"Welcome new Super Soldier's of the army!" The general's voice cut mines off.

The meeting had begun.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

fairynebula28

Here's my form.

Name: Leslie Farris

Appearance: Short brown hair with streaks of red, cut in a bob. Tan skin. Blue eyes with flecks of brown. Prefers to wear camouflage clothes (I.e. tank top, cargo pants).

Personality: Rebellious. Ruthless in battle. Fierce when necessary. Can be obedient. When she is around friends, she is calmer, funny, but sarcastic, creative, stubborn, and courageous. Very intelligent. Athletic.

Group/class: Soldier/fighter. Can sub in for other things, though.

Injection side affects: Minor - emotion manipulation, strength. Major - time (I might have to change this one....)

Preferred weapons: Will work with anything. 

Other: Anything else will be revealed in RP. 

Is it okay? 

• Posted at:

Bloom

I hope that you.....

Burn.....

MEOW!

Front sm

blackcat3440

Btw, technicans are weapon designers

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

spiderlate2

aka AgentCobra2564

Name: ( You need a fake last name ) Isabella "Bella" Hartley.

Appearance: Short blond hair, green eyes, pale skin, short and skinny

Personality: Funny yet serious and is feisty 

Group/class:(so like computer tec., soldier/fighter, designer, builder,...) soldier/ fighter

Injection's side effects: (1 major, 2 minor) Minor: intelligence and deduction. Major: can make and control fire.

Preferred weapon(s): throwing knives and any kind of gun.

Others: Knows a lot of hand to hand combat. She is the youngest in her family and her 2 older brothers and 1 older sister all died after taking the injection.

• Posted at:

Bella Cahill Kabra

Slytherin

Whovian

Trekkie

"If you die tomorrow would you be happy about how you spent your life?” 

"I love work it fascinates me. I could sit and look at it all day."

"Behind every man there's a woman rolling her eyes."

Front sm

ambersnow38

Kari’s POV

I can tell you now, there is a big difference between ‘hurt’’ and ‘pain’. My head felt like someone was hitting it with a brick, over and over again. Everything seemed to blur as the lady pulled out the needle. I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was also lying in some kind of bed, everything was dark and everything hurt. I just sat there for a while and stared at, what I think, was the ceiling. After a minuet, the darkness was starting to bother me. “Hey would you mind turning on a light?!” The lights went on and a man dressed in black came in. “I am to take you to the meeting room,” he said. I followed him out of the room.

In the meeting room, there were a bunch of sore looking and confused teens. I sat and waited. Then something weird happened. Everything seemed to slow down. And I mean really slow down. I shook my head and every thing was back to normal. That was weird. "Welcome new Super Soldier's of the army!" The general's voice said.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

spiderlate2

aka AgentCobra2564

Bella's POV:

I stand with everyone else waiting to be tested. I don't want to be injected all of my siblings died because of them and I don't think I have a much better chance at living if I am chosen. People are called one by one. Finally I hear "Isabella Hartley." I take a breath and step forward. The General motions me to follow him and I do. When I enter the room I see the obstacle course and two people standing off to the side with a clipboard and a timer. The General turns to me and says "Do your best." And leaves the room. 

I do well. Really well actually. I go to my room and wait. The next morning I am summoned to the  Then a woman comes in and hands me a piece of paper. And I feel the fear bubble in my stomach when I see it says "passed". 

"What? I passed?" I ask.

"Yes Hartley. You did very well. Now report to the General's office." I nod and  give a small smile. As I walk to the office I can't help but think I am walking to my death. I know I am going to get injected. When I arrive I knock on the door and a voice from inside says,

"Come in." When I enter I see a metal chair in the middle of the room with equipment scattered around the room. "Sit in the chair." A woman says with out looking behind her from where she is leaning over something. I sit down and she turns to me. "You where chosen. It is time to inject you." I nod. "This will hurt." Then she puts a gag in my mouth, takes out a huge needle, and injects me.

All I feel is pain. I feel like I am burning from the inside out. I can't feel anything but my own pain. Then I black out.

When I wake up I am on something soft then I open my eyes and see darkness. Is this death? Then the lights flick on. But it wasn't quite light. Then I look down at my hands and see fire emitting from my palms. "Whoah." I whisper. Then I look around the room. There is a black wall made out of glass that I can't see through but I am willing to  bet that it can be looked through from the other side. The rest of the room is concret. 

I stay there for a while until a woman comes in and motions for me to follow her. I do. "Where are you taking me? What is going on?" I ask.

"Everything will be explained soon." The woman says simply. I observe her from head to toe. Then out of no where I say.

"I'm sorry for your loss." The woman stops and looks at me.

"What made you say that?" 

"I don't know. But your husband just died didn't he?" I say with a frown.

"Yes. How do you know that?"

"I don't  know." She looks at me couriouslcuriously then we walk on in silence.

Not long after that she leaves  me in a room. Where a few other kids are already asembled. And I sit down in the back not knowing anyone. Then the General walks in. I zone out most of his speech. That is until I hear. "Welcome to my new Super Soldier army!" And I had a feeling my whole life had just changed.

• Posted at:

Bella Cahill Kabra

Slytherin

Whovian

Trekkie

"If you die tomorrow would you be happy about how you spent your life?” 

"I love work it fascinates me. I could sit and look at it all day."

"Behind every man there's a woman rolling her eyes."

Front sm

ravenelf21

I am glad it isn't too late to join. I will have to remember to post in this color, since you took my purple... Anyway, form:

Name: Erik Kwa

Appearance: Light brown hair falling just to shoulders, electric green eyes, wears black leather ants, black 3/4 sleeve leather jacket, forest green tank top, brown knee-high boots
Personality: wary of almost everything, very untrusting, loner, doesn't like interacting with people, prefers wild animals by far. Very tech-oreinted.
Group/class: Technician, but rather soldiery too. Started training as a soldier/fighter, got switched to techie.
Injection's side effects: Can I have wings? Like bird wings? Like I got geneticly mutated? If not, I don't know what I want, because Bella took fire. For minor, enhanced reflexes and hearing.
Preferred weapon(s): Daggers (2 used at a time) and throwing knives, but will work with most anything onhand. HATES maces/axes/etc.
Others: -No Comment-

• Posted at:

Erik, short for Arika

Put on your war paint...

"Legolas! Two already!"

"I'm on seventeen!"

"I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!"

"Nineteen!"

-Legolas and Gimli, Battle of Helm's Deep, The Two Towers (LotR)

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

@Erik Kwa- sure you can have wings. That is a great idea!

@Leslie/Bella/Erik- So glad you joined.

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

fairynebula28

Leslie's POV.

An obstacle course. Too easy. The first part was very simple; I had a feeling that they were trying to lull us into a false sense of security, because the second part was harder. I still found it easy. I had been training for this my whole life. The third part was shooting targets. I used to shoot things for practice and entertainment, but not injuring anything. Not too seriously, anyways. After that cam the written exam. I knew it would come. But I didn't have to like it. Surprisingly enough, it wasn't that hard. After that, I went to relax in my room. I wasn't tired. Nerves were keeping me up. Well, I also wasn't tired in the slightest. The next day, I waited in the office to get my test results. "Farris," the finally called. I walked up to them. "You passed with flying colors," they said. I stared at them, then went to the General's office, as instructed. "Have a seat," someone said. I couldn't see their face. "This might hurt," they said. Then a needle was jabbed into my neck. It felt like fire. I don't know how I remained conscious. "She's a tough one," someone murmured. Eventually, I blacked out. When I woke up, I was in a dark room. Pitch black. "Hit the lights," I grumbled. "Do you want us to go blind or something?" The light turned on. But it seemed so slowly. And the ticks of my watch slowed down as well. Then they reverted to normal. "Weird," I said. Then a lady came in. She looked at me, seemingly.... scared. "Come on," she said quietly. I was taken to room where there were a few kids already in there. I sat in the back. I was not the social type. The General came in and gave the most boring speech ever. Then he said, "Welcome to my new Super Soldier army!" I grinned. Finally. 

• Posted at:

Bloom

I hope that you.....

Burn.....

MEOW!

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's PoV

"Woops,"Jefferson Smith said as he tripped me. If he knew what I could do to him he wouldn't have done that.

"Hey, how's the weather up there?" another kid said.

I gritted my teeth and continued walking . I was only 1313 but I could nearly look my 6 foot  Commander in the eye. I sat at my desk in the back right corner of the and listened as the Commander taught us. I wasn't really listening but I didn't need to. I'd heard or read the  lesson once before but that was enough.

I stood at attention as my Commander paced. I didn't look him in the eye but stared at the other side of the room. 

"I don't know how you did it, Cummings, but your going to be tested." my Commander began." I never thought you'd get this far and would marry a pig if you manage to survive the course."

The Commander stopped and looked at me.

"Your probably wondering why I'm telling you this but that's irrelevant. I just want you to remember that wherever you end up in life you'll always be the most worthless human being on the face of the planet. No matter what you tell yourself you'll still be a problem to fix." Then he sent me into the obstacle sourse.

As soon as I saw the course I knew I could beat it easily but made myself hold back. I went as slowly as possible; striving to do my worst. About 1/4 of the way through, the 2 men keeping track of my progress started crying. I looked over at them and they waved me toward the door at the end of the room. I continued on but they showed me a short cut. I ended up in the paper test room and failed it utterly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes flashed open and I realized I'd been dreaming. I was in a badly lit concrete cell with a clack  wall in the far end. I eased myself off the bed and began walking afound. I stopped in front of the black wall and tapped. A faint ringing sound hung in the air. It was high pitched; nothing like I'd ever heard before. I experimented and found I could here the conversation going on the room next to mne. 

"What's she doning?" a voice asked.

"I have no idea. Maybe she's moving really fast."

"No. There was another kid who could do that and it was noting like this."

I smiled.

"Is she...smiling?"one of the  men asked.

I could almost see the astounded look an their faces.

"Do you think she can hear us?"one whispered.

"I wouldn't be suprised." his companion whispered back.

I tapped the glass again, and heard the men jump.

"Excuse me. I don't mean to intrude on your conversation but I was wondering if I could have a glass of water."

The men were silent. Then I heard the scritch-scratch of pencils. I sat on the bed and stared at the glass wall. My vision began to narrow, singling out the holes between molecules. I didn't blink, scared I might mess up this strange conundrum. I could see the two men scribbling on theirr notepads. One of them smiled. I roled my eyes and stood up. I guessed that my senses were on a sort of dimmer-switch and wondered what other powers I might have gained from the injection. I felt around my neck to see if there was a scab. No scab equals regeneration. So, dimmer switch senses and regeneration. Cool. But that wasn't everyhting. I laid back on the bed and fingured the cold metal. My fingure felt strange and I held it out in front of my face. The tip ws black. Iron black. I touched my skin and it faded back to normal. I touched the glass. My hand became glass. I touched the plaster wall and concrete floor and smiled. I could absorb stuff. I touched the matal frame of the bed and my hand became Iron again. I walked over to the glass and punched it. It shatterd into a milllion peices. My hand returned to flesh. 

"So about that glass of water?" I said to the men cowering in the back of the room.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

fairynebula28

Bump. 

• Posted at:

Bloom

I hope that you.....

Burn.....

MEOW!

Front sm

ravenelf21

I'm writing a POV! I just haven't had much time... But now it's weekend! I'll get right on that!

• Posted at:

Erik, short for Arika

Put on your war paint...

"Legolas! Two already!"

"I'm on seventeen!"

"Nineteen!"

Front sm

darkloki20

BOOKMARK!!!! HAWKEYE IS BEST AVENGER!!!!! :D :D :D 

Anyway, can I join or should I just read the POVs for fun???

amelia lilly p.

• Posted at:

Fenrir & Rylee

OnyxWolf284's Original SA account... :)

George- "I feel... saintlike..."

Fred- "Saintlike?"

George- "I'm 'holey'."

-The Deathly Hallows, Part 1

PROUD GRYFFINDOR

Member of Dumbledore's Army

Wolf Animagus

Quidditch Seeker

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

@Everyone- You can join whenever though I suggest you do it soon or you might have to improvise.

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ravenelf21

Okay, hooray! I'll POV soon. Just a little busy right now. Oh wait, I can start and get back to it. Silly me. And no, I do not wear ants. They are pants.

Erik

The obstacle courses had been easy. Even though I was a techy, I could still handle a weapon quite well. I worked on that every day.

"Erik Kwa!" The voice rang through my brain, setting my mind afire. I don't usually get scared, but now I was. People don't come back after they enter that room.

I stepped forward carefully. "Me, sir."

"Good. You're here. Now, come with me." He turned t'wards the door and opened it, beconing me to go before him.

I had no choice, so I did. There was a metal chair, and that was about it. It looked like a medic's room might, I wouldn't know since I haven't spent much time in any like that. To be honest, they scare me.

"Sit down." The voice startled me. I noticed another person in the room, a woman in white pants and a white shirt. Her hair was neatly tied up.

I didn't have much choice, and couldn't see any other chairs in the room, so I sat in the metal chair. The woman turned, and I noticed she was holding a giant sringe with some brackish yellow fluid in it. She walked over to me, and my blood ran cold.

"Just relax. It will hurt, that I can assure you, but it will be over soon."

Before I was ready, the needle plunged into my neck. (I know everyone is saying it is painful, so I shall be descriptive, I suppose)

Pain.

The mystery of the universe. At least if you ask me.

Pain.

I used to say that instead of 'ow' when I got hurt, just to be different.

I didn't know the meaning of the word.

Now I do.

Intense, white hot pain laced through my entire nervous system. I was close to blacking out, but the flow ebbed a bit. The last thing I felt before I really did black out-the skin just under my shoulder blades, where they jutted over your spine when you put your shoulders back, being cut with what felt like a knife made of hot coals.

Time-lapsey-thingy

The world dissolved into pulsing colors. My eyes slipped open, and there it was. Blackness. I felt feathers under my fingers as I sat up slowly, and thought I was on a feather bed. Why would I have a bed made of feathers? I live in the army, not a luxury hotel.

Just then, I realized I could feel the presure of sitting on the feathers. I checked each of my appendages, making sure I still had all of them, but I felt it in a different part of my body, and when I tried to move them, they did, with muscles I never knew I had.

I ran my hands along the tops of each side, for there were two, fingering the lovely softness of the feathers along the bottom.

After thorough examination with my fingers and the little light they provided, I concluded that I had two pitch-black bird wings jutting from under my shoulder blades. They glowed, very slightly, and I had no room to see if the wings really did let me fly. I would have to experiment with that at a later time, with more room.

I pulled off my jacket and looked at it in dismay. There were two neat slits where the wings had broken through my jacket, but I was so attached to the thing that I coldn't let it go. Besides, I had no other clothing. Except, of course my tank top, but that was rather skimpy.

I, coming up with a possible idea, used the new muscles to fold my wings up small, flat against my back. I pulled my coat on over that, and, feeling the back of it, felt only the slits. I would have loved to experiment, and see what they could do, but for the sake of everyone else's sanity I had to do that. Besides, I didn't even have enough room to spread my wings in the little space there was.

It was good that I did that, too. The lights flashed on, and I instantly flattened myself against the back wall of the room. I didn't have that good of reflexes! I was fast, but not that fast. A door that I hadn't noticed, at the front of the room, opened and a man in a suit appeared in the doorway.

"You might want to follow me," he said.

I, again, didn't have much choice, so I did. We walked through many corridors and hallways, until we got to another room. There were a few other teenagers in there, all sore looking like me, and I recognized them as the people who had entered the room with the chair before me.

I leaned against the back wall of the room, crossing my arms, and putting one foot over the other to wait.

The General  came in after a bit, and gave some long boring speech about something. The only thing I noticed was "Welcome to my Spuer-Soldier army!" at the end.

Oh great. This is gonna turn out so well.

Wow. That's long. I just had to catch up with everyone, so I guess it had to be long. :)

• Posted at:

Erik, short for Arika

Put on your war paint...

"Legolas! Two already!"

"I'm on seventeen!"

"Nineteen!"

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Erik, that was good. I love that you have wings! It's so cool! I'll PoV tomorrow if I get a chance.

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ravenelf21

Thanks. I tried.

• Posted at:

Erik, short for Arika

Put on your war paint...

"Legolas! Two already!"

"I'm on seventeen!"

"Nineteen!"

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Maria's Pov-

The General came in and began an extremely boring speech explaining things I figured all of us probably knew already. So all I got was, "Welcome new Super Soldier's of the army...you were all chosen...injection...blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah,....powers...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,...training...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,....pass will become part of team...blah, blah, blah,....don't will," he cleared his throat drawing my attention,"will be moved to another area. You will all be competing against each other for a place on the team. Let me give you some advice. No one is your friend here. No one. Girls follow Miss Coltrane to your dorm. Boys follow Mr. Pladrop. Good-night." With that he left.

I stood, stretched and yawned. We all followed her down a hall in the opposite direction of the boys. She stopped at a door, "This is the bathroom. Down the hall and to the left is a door that will lead to a hall which will give you access to the cafeteria, gym, and classrooms. the door to the right is your room. Food will be brought to you in about an hour. Good-night."

I went into our room. I found that my bed dresser had my name on them. I found perfectly fitting clothes and shoes. Aubrey's name was on the bunk next to mine. A techy was on the one above me. I stretched out on my bed enjoying the new feeling of strength that coursed through my body, and wondering if I would make the team. Soon I drifted of to sleep.

-Maria

Be creative. Go a head and PoV about the next morning please.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ravenelf21

I am writing! Yeah... I am writing! Just so you know most of my POVs take a while because I never get a chance to write, and I always start then don't finish for a while... Lalalalalala.

• Posted at:

Erik, short for Arika

Put on your war paint...

"Legolas! Two already!"

"I'm on seventeen!"

"Nineteen!"

1 , , 3 ... 7 , 8 , 9