Which seires was better the first one or HoO?

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Okay so their are a couple of rules.

1. Please don't fight.

2. You don't have to go bye the books

3. Go wild your free let your creativity come through your character.

4. Have fun!!

Form:

Name:

Parent:

Looks:

Outfit:

Weapon:

Personality:

Other:

My Form:

Name: Merleah Kane

Parent: Aphordite and Hermes in like distant relationship

Looks: never the same length but for know below the shoulders wavy carmal hair with two blue streaks, brown eyes with a ring of blue around them, tanned skin, and a scar on her face exactly where Luke Castellans is.

Outfit: a blue t-shirt with a black jacket which has many hidden pockets on the inside, blue jean shorts, silver sneackers, and she has a black glove on one hand.

Weapon: you name it she has it but she also as a special wepon not owned by another person.

Personality: dangerous, wise, intelligant, kind, brave, mysterious, outcast, shyish, awkward, and different.

Other: She secretly hosts Luke Castellan spirit, she is an outcast a C.H.B. and is ignored and bullied but dosn't wan't to reveal her true power being the choosen one, and she secretly has a metal hand which she covers with a glove.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

amberspy14

aka JadeAssassin102

Branch: Lucian

ptfl!!

BUT I have a question: Are the original characters from both PJO & HoO in it?

• Posted at:

//the secret to lying//is to never ever//let anyone call your//bluff//

//hush//

//confessions are nigh//

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

PJ yes but HoO no.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ignore my form when it comes through. I didn't know the others weren't their. Will rewrite form later.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

And this is my Fairy Tail family!

I love them all but there's just

Too many people to list XD

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay. And um first person who calls dibs on someone gets him/her.

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberspy14

aka JadeAssassin102

Name: Angeline Lamarliere

Parent: Aeolus

Looks: Shoulder length curly pale blonde hair, bright blue eyes that change colors according to the color of the sky, pale ivory skin

Outfit: Camp Half Blood t-shirt, dark jean shorts or black leggings, lace up combat boots or barefoot

Weapon: She's mostly an acrobat- using the wind and all- but also has a spear and a dagger.

Personality: Dreamy, cynical, intuitive, casual, brave, easily likable, quirky, actress

Other: She can control all of the winds- from ice and snow from Boreas and fire from the south, etc.

• Posted at:

//the secret to lying//is to never ever//let anyone call your//bluff//

//hush//

//confessions are nigh//

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Name:Ali Valdez

Parent:Hephaestus

Looks:long brown hair, used to wear glasses but Apollo cabin healed me, chocolate brown eyes, same skin tone as Leo, muscular arms from building all day

Outfit:ponytail, shorts, a white shirt, sneakers, leather jacket full of scrap metal for later

Weapon:anything I can make

Personality:intelligent, great with tools, funny, pretty, friends with everybody, outgoing

Other:Just before Esperanz died, she hadn't told Leo he had a sister. She sent me away to an orphanage and I ran away when I was 8. I have been at Camp for about 4 years, and was so excited to meet my lost brother. He's my favorite brother and we spend a lot of time together to make up for lost time.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

dragonchasing402

bump!

• Posted at:

Jane the Jovial

Dragane

SHADESLAYER

DaughterofPoseidon

ⓦⓞ 

Hobbit In Disguis

DragonChaser and Rider For 402 years 

CH-BSPQR

Archer

ExecutiveProtector|WeProtectTheMBfamily!Info@/114657

YourMomChoseLife!:D

"Aperson is a person no matter how small"DrSeuss

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Ali it came up and nice form both of u.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Dibs on Nico di Angelo! Yes!!!!

Name:Ali Sanderson

Parent:Hephaestus

Looks:long brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, tanned skin

Outfit:jeans, white tee with the Eiffel tower on it, sneakers, and my sword strapped at my side

Weapon:Celestial bronze/Stygian iron sword my dad made

Personality:funny, outgoing, cautious, defensive, kind

Other:I came to camp a few weeks before Nico did and we instantly hit it off

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

fairynebula28

I'll join. This is cool! 

Name: Kori

Parent: Zeus (I wanted to control the weather. Don't know why....)

Looks: Long brown hair with smoky gray streaks. Worn in a long braid. Icy blue eyes that never reveal any emotions. Pale-ish skin. Small lightning bolt under her left eye. 

Outfit: Gray zip up hoodie, black shirt underneath. Short denim shorts. Light blue sneakers. Long silver chain with grey storm cloud with a mini lightning bolt on the end. 

Weapon: Lots of weapons; prefers a sword. But can use most weapons pretty well.

Personality: She seems very cold and cruel at first, but she is actually very nice. Very smart, sarcastic, different, powerful, kind of an outcast, and creative.

Other: Her soon to be boyfriend is Richard. He looks like Robin from Teen Titans, but with black sunglasses instead of a mask. And he wears jeans and a Camp Half-Blood shirt. Anything else will be revealed in RP.

So, when do we start? Oh, and I hope my form is okay. 

• Posted at:

Bloom

Yep, I'm back. But for how long? Ha! As if I know.

You forfeit all rights to my heart!

You forfeit the place in our bed!

You'll sleep in your office instead,

With only the memories of when you were mine!

I hope that you.....

Burn.....

MEOW!

Front sm

fairynebula28

Bump. 

• Posted at:

Bloom

I hope that you.....

Burn.....

MEOW!

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Aliright we can start poving and has anyone else ever wondered this but why do you mostly see girls on this rp?

• Posted at:

Front sm

fairynebula28

I am better at making girls than boys because I am a girl. For everyone else, I don't know. Who is going to POV first? I've never really been good at starting things off. 

• Posted at:

Bloom

I hope that you.....

Burn.....

MEOW!

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

I decided to keep my last name as Valdez, but I just don't know I have a brother. Sorry for being so confusing, that's just who I am.{#In Love}

Ali's Pov

As usual, I was the first one awake in my cabin. The early bird gets the worm. I put on my usual outfit of jeans, my favorite t-shirt, and sneakers. I walked out, but not without stuffing my leather jacket with scrap metal. I took a walk through the woods, and plopped down next to the pond. It was a beautiful scene. The early morning light gave the trees and pond a light glisten. I pulled some scraps out of my jacket, and my fingers set to work. That happens a lot to me. I just sat their, enjoying the view until the new kid walked in. Percy had brought him back a few weeks ago. He was really adorable with his shaggy brown hair, and wild look in his eyes. "Hey, Nico right? I'm Ali, daughter of Hephaestus," I said to him. He smiled and shook my hand. "I'm Nico di Angelo. I have a sister. Her name is Bianca and she's on a quest with the Hunters, and Percy," he said. I nodded. They had left just a while ago. "Do you want to play Mythomagic with me," he asked eagerly. I laughed. "I don't know how to play," I said. "That's ok. I'll teach you," he said, sitting next to me. Man, if only this kid was my age. "That's a cool helicopter. Did you just make it," he asked. I looked down at my newly made helicopter. "Yep. Watch this," I said, and threw it into the air. The propeller began to spin, and it took off. "That is so cool," he said, his eyes as wide as dinner plates. "Thank you Nico. Now, teach me how to play Mythomagic," I said.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I walked through the woods as I did every night just to keep control. I heard a propeller in the distants must be Ali Valdez. As I walked I jumped into the creek and I made the water dance. I made the trees sway a bit and the music coming from the cattails was beautiful. I wondered if she was going to be somebody the just ignore and think shes just the misfit in the Aphrodite cabin or should she show her powers and become known. She chooses not to and when she dose Merleah looks at a cabin member who would have used that power. It was pretty convincing so she did it. As Merleah climbed into her tree she saw all of C.H.B. and she closed her ees and fell asleep in the tree.

• Posted at:

Front sm

fairynebula28

Kori's POV

I looked around the camp. It was all pretty average. The new arrival was Nico. He and Ali got along well. It was obvious there might be some chemistry between those two. Merleah was nowhere to be seen. Not unusual. She hung back, like I did. Then I saw my friend, Richard. He had spiky black hair that defied gravity. He also never took his sunglasses off. I often wondered if it was his appearance or his air of mystery that attracted girls to him. But he'd never tell. That's unlikely as him sharing his hair gel (A/N That rhyme was completely unintentional). Anyways, Richard came up to me. "Hey Kori," he said. I nodded a greeting. "I know you're not always this cheerful," I said. He laughed. "It's the sunrise. The wonder of a new day." I gave a slight smile. He held my hand as we walked down the hill and into the center of camp. A daughter of Aphrodite glared at me (A/N A totally random person). "Morning Chiron," I said. "Hello, Kori," he replied. "Remind your father to keep the weather nice today." I rolled my eyes. Like Zeus would listen to me. Richard and I went into the gym. He grabbed a sword. I took the lightning bolt out of my storm cloud necklace. It turned into a sword. He grinned, and we started training. 

• Posted at:

Bloom

I hope that you.....

Burn.....

MEOW!

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Pov

I beat Nico at Mythomagic 3 times. "No fair," he pouted. I laughed. "Tell you what, I'll give you a piggy back ride to the Big House," I said. "I'm too old for that," he said. I shrugged. "Ok," I said, getting up. "Wait!" He screamed. I tried to contain the smile on my face. "I want the ride," he said, hopping on my back. "Ok, hold on tight," I said, and began to run through the forest. When we made it to the Big House, I neighed like a horse and trotted my foot in the ground. "Your funny Valdez. Do you have any brothers or sister," he asked me, hopping off my back. "Sure I do. Dozens of them. I usually just spend my time outside building stuff," I said, wrapping my arm around his neck. "What can you build," he asked. "Anything Nico. As long as I have the right tools, and equipment, I can build the unthinkable," I whispered in his ear. He smiled up at me. "I have to go Nico. I'll see you tonight ok," I said, kneeling down to meet his eyes. He nodded. "Ok Ali. I'll see you later," he said. He hugged me really quick and ran off. Man, I loved that kid! So energetic, and happy most of the time. Sometimes I wish I was like him. If only be knew what I had been through.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

When I woke up it was the middle of the night and I snuck back into my cabin unnoticed . . .  I think.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Pov

As I walked back to my cabin, I heard a commotion near the Big House. I walked over and saw Nico screaming at Percy. When did he get back? "What's going on here," I said, walking toward them. I took one look at Nico's face and gasped. His usually cheerful brown eyes were blazed with anger, and his bright smile was replaced with a scowl. "Percy let my sister die after he promised to protect her," he screamed. "Nico, she sacrificed herself to sace us," Percy said, trying to reason with him. "Liar! You let her die," he screamed. Before I could say anything, three skeleton soldiers limped their way over to us. Percy brought out his sword, Riptide. "Who are those guys," Nico asked furiously. "Stay back Nico," Percy warned. "No! I hate you. I wish those guys would just go away," Nico screamed at the top of his lungs. The earth began to rumble, and a giant crack split in the ground, swallowing the skeletons whole. "Nico, how did you do that," I asked him. He just kept glaring at Percy. With tears in his eyes, he ran into the woods. "Nico!" I called after him, but he just kept on running. I looked at Percy, pleading to him for help. "Ali, you should just leave him alone," he said. "No! He's my friend and I'm going to be their for him wether you're going to help me or not," I screamed. Without waiting for Percy's answer, I ran into the forest after Nico.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Ali if its okay I'm going to run into Nico and we talk then you appear.

Merleahs pov

huh another beautiful night sky and I suddenly heard a noise and we and someone collided.

"Nico," I said seeing him run. He didn't know me but I knew him and I followed him. I found him crying by the creek and I walked up behind him.

"Go away," he said. I looked at him and my eyes widened as my mind placed his parent.

"Hades," I said.

"What," Nico said.

"Your dad is Hades the gd of the underworld," I said coming closer and sitting next to him a couple feet away.

"Percy," he started to say but I held up my hand.

"Your sister Bianca sacrificed herself to save them I bet you could ask her," I said. I saw the water on the creek and I made it dance and music came back and I swayed and started to sing to it.

"Wkae up smile, cause its been awhile, its been like a whole day since I stopped . . .  . . so you could hold," I continued to sing and soon Nico calmed down. Suddenly somebody called for Nico and I stood up and moved a couple feet away from Nico.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Pov

"Nico," I called into the night sky. Where is the little guy? I trudged through woods, and heard a fire crackling. I followed the sound near the creek. Their was a campfire blazing just a few feet away from the water, and Nico Sat on a stump, staring vacantly at the flames. I noted that he looked different. His hair was a midnight black and grew even longer, his skin was paler, and he seemed to be older, like right about my age. The fire seemed to Sweden his face, making him look like a ghost. "Nico," I said, stepping into the light. He jumped up and stared straight at me. "Ali," he muttered. His eyes were now a complete dark brown, almost a coal black. "What happened to you," I asked, stepping closer to him. "I-I don't know. Merleah came by and told me that my dad was Hades. Then, this happened," he said. "I like it," I said, sitting next to him on the ground. "What happened back their? You didn't even look at me," I asked. "Sorry. I'm just really mad at Percy right now," he said. I hugged him real tight. "It's ok. Everything's going to be ok, I promise," I whispered in his ear. "Promise me you won't keep any secrets from me," he said. I hesitated, but promised to him that I wouldn't hold anything back. "Now, tell me what your hiding," he said, pulling away from me. I silently cursed in ancient Greek. "I..." Then I heard a rustle in the bushes. We both shot up, and were back to back. Something was here, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't friendly.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"Hello help," I said as I rolled out with some type of creature on me. Nico rushed forwad but then I stopped him and Ali.

"Don't its a Arai," I said pulling out a dagger and killing it. I screamed in pain on the inside of me and Luke screamed too. Suddenly I felt the scar appear on my face and I aimed my face to the ground as it started to bleed.

"Ali get Chiron I need you to put your hand on mine please," I said. Ali ran off and when Nico touched my hand the pain stopped but th scar kept bleeding. I teared some of my jacket cloth which repaired quickly and put it on the scar.

"Thanks," I said moving my hand away from his. I started to collapse to the ground and I felt the bleeding going on and on and falling on my jacket. I then collasped and went out cold.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Pov

Chiron rushed over to Merleah, and carried her to the infirmary. Nico and I stood their, alone. "Ali, I'm leaving," Nico said. "What?" I screamed. "I don't belong here. I'm going to go somewhere," he said. I hugged him, tears welling up in my eyes. "Where will you go," I asked. "I'm not sure. Wherever the wind takes me I guess," he said. I looked into his eyes, and they listened with tears. "Before you go, promise me that you will Iris message me as often as you can," I said. "I promise," he whispered. He smiled at me one last time, and left. I broke down on the ground, sobbing horribly. My life was never going to be the same again.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"Oh my head," I said as I opened my eyes. I noticed that I was in the infirmary and Chiron was their and I did notice he had a weapon.

"Scared Chiron," I said as I stood up the scar visible on my face. He looked at me with astonishment and a bit of fear.

"Merleah I-," he sarted to say but I interrupted.

"Chiron I don't need to explain and this is between me and the gods," I said as I left. I walked back to my cabin or the place I slept in the woods. I looked at the spot where the blood from the scar came from the grass was dead thier. I cried and ran into the forest with my eyes teared up and I cried myself to sleep.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Pov

I couldn't sleep at all. My siblings tried to get me to go outside, or build something, but I wasn't in the mood. I couldn't stop worrying about Nico di Angelo. I just sat on my bed everyday, sulking. "Ali, are you sure you don't want to do a project with us," my sister Nyssa asked me. "No Nyssa. I'm going to one of the underground rooms to...think," I said. Gears began to turn and click as I was lowered into my room. The other cabins didn't know about our secrets. We had so many rooms that each of us got our own. I switched on the light, and flopped onto the couch. Tears began to streak my cheeks, and I wept silently. I put my hands on the couch, and smelled something burning. I looked down to see that I had burned my hands onto the couch. "No! I made a promise to myself that I would never use this power again," I said, standing up. My feet were now ablaze. "No, no, no!" I screamed, but soon my whole body was on fire. It's not like it hurt me, but it brought back horrible memories. Just calm down Ali. Then the fire will soon die out.  I took a few deep breathes and calmed my nerves. The flames had all vanished, but I was still trembling. I grabbed the locket I had saved from the fire on my desk and opened it. It was flame proof, just incase I caught fire again. Inside was a picture me, my mother, and brother, all smiling. That was all before that rechid FIRE took away every thing I had left.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Branch: Ekaterina

Name; Brygaedh

Age; 13

Girl

Daughter of Hephaestus - legacy of Athena

Looks; Hair dyed jet black with blue and green, hazel eyes, glasses, skinny, slightly short, slightly muscled

Outfit; Black hooded cloak with lining the same color as this text, Camo pants, Leather boots, t shirt.

Weapon; anything

Personality; Shy, intelligent (She IS the granddaughter of Athena...), weird, crazy, can either be really cold or really caring, can overreact and is slow to forgive

Other; FOOD

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

"I don't knowhere I'going, buI'on mway.~Sagan

________

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Welcome aboard.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleunicorn725

Branch: Janus

Name:Nina Idi

Parent:hades

Looks:goth, native american, black hair, green eyes

Outfit:Beige dress, no shoes, braid in hair.

Weapon: stygian iron sword.

Personality: men, cruel, can be nice, smart.

Other:N/A

• Posted at:

Daughter of Hades

Janus agent

GRYFFINDOR

District 11 victor

all round AWESOME person!

go to fanfiction: after the games

*goes up to authors*

*grabs characters*

*wraps them up in a blanket*

Cradles them*

You can have them back when you learn to play nicely!

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

I quit this RP.

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

"I don't knowhere I'going, buI'on mway.~Sagan

________

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Pov

I has been about a year since I've seen Nico and I've gotten somewhat better. I made myself a guitar and got one of the Apollo kids to give me lessons. I usually played in the woods because nobody was around. One day, I was practicing a song I had just finished writing when I heard a rustling nearby. I put my guitar down and summoned a ball of fire in my hands. A dark figure came running out, and we collided. "What's your deal," I said, pushing the figure off of me. "Well sorry lady, but-" He looked up, and I saw his dark eyes. "Nico," I asked, scooting closer to him. "Ali? Is that really you," he asked, taking my head in his cold hands. "Yes you doofus," I said, pushing his hands away. "Oh Ali," he said, grabbing me into a hug. I hugged him tighter and nearly cried. "Is that yours," he asked, pointing at the guitar. I nodded. "What have you been doing while I was gone Valdez," he said with a smile.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Sadie

f

poseidon

brownish blonde hair red tips

boots with a skirt or jeans and a cute shirt with a jacket or vest

bow and arrows  and sword

has met luke once and has had a secret crush on him doesn't know hes gone never has been to camp half blood before

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay it's your choice not mine.

Merleahs pov

"Huh well let's go," I said as I reentered C.H.B. with a new look. As I walked by everyone glanced and then stared and I heard the guitar in the distance. I walked towards the woods and I entered my secret cabin in the trees which I turned invisible with a little bit of mist. I watched everyone and they all talked between themselves I heard"the scar" and "she going off of Thalia" and "what will Percy think". I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. I cut my hair to short but it grew and know it's just below the shoulder, it also was a light carmal color and to streaks of blue came in it, my eyes where the same but had a ring of blue around them, my skin was a darker color more tanned looking, and I put a jacket on a black one that  didn't go down all the way. I sighed as I pulled out my Ukulele and started to play wondering if someone would ever notice that I'm different.

(Ali "wink wink")

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'm walking through a forest when I hear a noise. I look behind me and something is running towards me.I started running. I have nothing to protect myself so I hope I can out run it. I notice some sort of gate up ahead so I ran for that. Suddenly I trip over a tree root. My foot is stuck and the thing is getting closer.I started screaming.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Piv

I watched Merleah walk by. She really had changed now and I didn't see what was wrong with it. She looked pretty good, better than I did. I decided to leave her alone. I hadn't talked to her much since what happened. "Ali, what are you playing," Nico asked. I hadn't even noticed that I was playing my song. It's just like what when I was building, my fingers moved and I never noticed. "Well, since you left I have been gone, I've been really emotional. I made a guitar and got lessons from one of the Apollo kids. I've been so messed up about you leaving that I actually wrote a song about you," I said, strumming a few notes. "How? We haven't known each other that long," Nico said, leaning on the trunk of a tree. I bit my lip. "Don't tell anyone, but I can see in the future like a few years ahead. From what I saw, this song will describe you perfectly," I said. Nico looked at me with those beautiful eyes, and he smiled. "Come on. It can't be that bad. I just want you to sing to me," he said. "Fine, but I will warn you that I'm not that good of a singer," I said, and began to play.

The Mist hides what we know is true

But only what it chooses to It says

my hands are smeared with blood

Child of death, must be the one

To cloud the world with his despair

To suck the spirit from the air

Child of death; I walk alone

I've lost all that I once called home

Screaming

But the world is deaf

Pleading

I have nothing left

Crying

For who's in their sight

Dying

Because they are right

I feel alone and so afraid

I hear demons calling my name

Theirs something wrong with," they scream

But they aren't so far off it seems

My heart is twisted,heavy, wrong

It's like it knows I don't belong

The world is big Lovely to be

And yet their is no place for me

Falling

Into what they think

Calling

Death to watch me sink

Tell me

How to numb heart

Take me

I'm falling apart

Now the world is dark and cruel

It's not the game I thought it was

You can't start over when you lose

You pay the price; everyone does

How did everything go wrong?

Why do I no longer belong?

Tell me how to numb heart

If not I'll surely fall apart

Child of death

Count my last breath

Screaming

But the world is deaf

Pleading

I have nothing left

Crying

For who's in their sight

Dying

Because they are right

Tell me

How to numb my heart

Take me

I'm falling apart

After playing the last note, I wiped at my eyes. This song got me every time. "That was beautiful Ali. Are you sure you're not the daughter of Apollo," he said with a chuckle. I laughed half heartedly, and gulped. If only I could tell Nico what I saw. "Um, Ali. Your guitar," Nico said. I looked down to see that I had burned the strings. Again! "Come on. Not again," I said, taking out some strings in my belt. I always carried spares in case this happened. "How the check did that happen," Nico asked, holding my guitar for me. "Uh, I may have accidentally burned them," I muttered under my breath. Nick obviously didn't hear me, and I was grateful. I looked up, and Nico's face was only two inches away from mine. "Thanks for helping me with my guitar," I said, staring into his eyes. "No problem," he whispered. I could have stayed like that all day, but somebody came through the woods toward us.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I clapped silently at the song it was good. They didn't know but my window was above them and I was invisible. I was surprised Nico didn't notice it yet. I heard the door open and turned Nico was standing their with Ali right behind him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonbasilisk1089

Name:Peter

Parent:Posseidon

Looks:like Peter from a high school story

Outfit:A Suit

Weapon:Excalibur

Personality:Laid back

Other: Also carrys around a demon sword

• Posted at:

ROXAS RULES

SORA IS COOL

VENOM ROCKS

XEMNAS IS AWESOME

DEADPOOL IS OVERPOWERED

MY LITTLE PONY EQUESTRIA GIRLS RAINBOW ROCKS IS AN AWESOME MOVIE

I'm 15, Peter

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Pov

"Nice cloaking spell," I said, as I stepped into her cottage. It was really nice. "Sorry for ruining the moment. Your song was really good," she said. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. "Thanks. I worked really hard on it," I muttered. "I'm sure you did," she said, winking at me. I could see Nico smiling out of the corner of my eye. "Do you mind showing us around," I asked her.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

fairynebula28

Can someone mention Kori? I'm a bit lost. 

• Posted at:

Bloom

I hope that you.....

Burn.....

MEOW!

1 ,