Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleah's pov

He's cute....Anyways back to what we were talking about.

"Yes I am."

"I'm Merleah, this Garrett. So what's the plan?"

"Get Rylee and as many other mutants out of the MRD as possible." He and Garrett started talking about a plan. I felt my phone buzz and I went back. It was Benny.

You guys done?

No. Haven't even started.

How did you get a phone?

I found a old one and fixed it. Benny was smart. I needed to test him powers soon. I'm not ready to lose you.

I paused at the text. I turned back towards Garrett and Andreas. I went back to the phone and typed back.

I'm not ready to lose both of you.

Garrett?

You know me well.

:)

I closed the phone and walked to the others.

"What's the plan," I asked.

Xander's pov

I sat down on the floor of the living room. Benny and me haven't talked at all yet. He was on a phone texting with Merleah. He soon was staring at me.

"You're quiet."

"You would find that good in most cases. Leah says I talk to much."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

Nice, guys! I gotta POV for another RP, then I'll come here. :) I like Ben's profile! He reminds me of Henry from Once Upon a Time. ;D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

sig currently under construction... 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I need to write a short paragraph for homework, then I'll POV. ;)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

HEY ARE WE ALL ALIVE???!!?!?!!!?!? Sorry it took so long! I wrote my POV in my notebook. Later today I'll post it! :)

WHO'S ALIVE?!

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Still here! Just waiting on you:)

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Okay awesome! :) I'll probably post in.........one or two hours. I'll see if I can sooner.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

okay.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Merleah

Can you give me a simple description for what Xander looks like?

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Rylee's POV

I rubbed my tired eyes and cursed myself for the billionth time for getting myself arrested. I thought it would be better for me, but boy, was I wrong. I was practically conversing with Death himself.
Footsteps rang out through the prison. An armed guard approached my cell and unlocked the door.
"There is someone here to see you," I said stonily. He unlocked the chains around my ankles and grabbed my arm. I had no choice but to stumble after him to a room I'd never seen before. There was a formidable iron door and the walls were white. There was a table with two chairs; one on either side. A security camera was positioned one of the corners. A young man around twenty was sitting in one of the chairs. He wore a black t-shirt with army pants and black combat boots. Around his neck was a shark-tooth necklace decorated with other beads and shells. A black wristwatch was clipped around his right wrist and a sweatband was around his opposite. An AK-47 laid on the table and he had a knife at his waist. A black backpack sat on the floor beside him.
He had brown hair and brown eyes. His skin was deeply tanned, his build was muscular, and he was admittedly quite handsome.
The guard shoved me down in the other chair and left. The man stood, locking the door, and then sat back down to face me, his eyes filled with urgency.
"Are you Rylee Foster?" he asked.
I fumbled with the chains around my wrists, my muscles tense. I glared at him. "Yes."
"I was wondering if I could speak with you for a moment. I'm from the US Military and I make it my responsibility to check in with the MRD Mutants to see how they're doing. Is that all right?"
"Sure." I wanted to strangle this man.
Some of the tension in his face relaxed and he sat up straighter. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a paper and a pencil. Handing them to me, her continued talking. "I just need you to fill this out before we begin. It's a record so that we know when to check in with you again. Nothing in here will be used against you in a court of law, it's all just for scheduling purposes."
I looked down at the form expecting to see a bunch of stupid questions like "How do you feel about being a Mutant" or "Have you realized the importance of keeping powers under control", but I was shocked. I was smart enough to hide it though.
It said:

"Don't say anything, Rylee Foster. Don't even make a move. Just keep reading and pretend like you're filling this out. I am Andreas Barton of the X-Men. I don't work for the US Military or the Brotherhood, or anything else like that. I've been sent by Professor Xavier to rescue you and bring you back. I have a plan to get us out of here. It won't be easy, but we can do it. Just act normal. I have everything under control. By the way, my power is internal compromise. Basically, the mechanisms inside of something are utterly destroyed at my will."

I slid it back to him casually. "There."
"You seem to be a girl of few words," he began with a laugh. "They warned me of that."
I became suddenly interested. "Who?" My nose twitched as I caught a hint of a familiar scent from the young man.
He slyly glanced at the security camera and his fingers twitched.The mechanism broke from the wall, it's wires sparking and fizzing.
"We only have a short amount of time before they realize the camera is dead, so listen carefully and don't ask questions." As he talked, he flicked a wrist at my collar and it beeped loudly, then fell to the floor. I yelped with surprise at the shock. A catlike hiss escaped my throat, but I refrained from using my newly-freed powers quite yet. Then he took care of my shackles. Horrified, I looked at my red, swollen wrists. Andreas winced and took some bandages from his backpack. I spoke as he wrapped my wounds.
"What do we need to do? How are we going to get out?"
He finished and stood, loading his gun. "I was told you can teleport. Can you get us out of here?"
"This place is teleport proof. We have to use the long way."
"That's okay. I have a Plan B, but it's a lot more dangerous. Are you willing?"
"Always," I said, smirking.
Andreas reached into his backpack again and pulled out a pistol, a simple wristwatch, and a tiny earpiece.
"Take these and don't lose them," he said. "The pistol can be transformed into a knife when the scanner on the back reads your thumb. The wristwatch is actually an extremely high-tech communicator complete with everything found on a modern phone. You can control it with this earpiece. Her name is Pepper. It's also voice-activated." He handed me the three items.
In awe, I clipped the ear-piece in my ear and slid the watch in my pocket. "Who made this stuff?"
"Look on the handle of the pistol." His lips twitched into a small smile.
I obeyed and saw two words in small dark grey print: Stark Industries. "How-?"
"No time to explain," Andreas's face filled with fear as he looked at his watch. "We were supposed to have escaped two minutes ago. We could be compromised by now."
In answer to his statement, a pounding resounded on the door. "You're under arrest," an angry voice barked. "Open up and stand down."
Andreas positioned his AK-47 and motioned for me to stay behind him.
I gave him an exasperated look. "No way. I can take down an army in panther form. You stay behind me. Besides I know more about this place than you. Destroy their guns and cover my back. Don't get shot, don't get killed, and whatever you do, don't get captured."
Before he could protest, I transformed into a panther and yowled as the soldiers outside smashed down the door. As I tackled the guards, the world around me became a complete blur. I was only focused on the moving bodies in front of me, my surrounding completely gone. I knew all the right places to attack so that they wouldn't be killed, but just wounded and unable to follow. When they had all fallen, I gave Andreas a look as if to say "told you so" and we continued on.
We ran down a few empty halls until we turned a corner where we were met by another group of heavily armed guards. I couldn't bite through their armor so I turned into a human and took the pistol Andreas had given mee. We stood shoulder-to-shoulder and stared at the group. I looked behind me and saw more men and women. A resounding bunch of gun clicks filled the air.
"Drop your weapons and stand down," the lead said.
Andreas began to put down his gun. I did the same, thinking we were really surrendering, but then he winked at me and I knew exactly what he was doing. The guards relaxed, the lead pulling out two pairs of handcuffs. Once his gun was on the ground, Andreas lifted his hands in mock surrender and pivoted a wrist. All of the guards' guns began sparking and sizzling. They all threw them to the ground as they burned through their thick gloves. While they were distracted, the mutant scooped up his gun and waved a hand at the surrounding alarms and lights. They all exploded, the guards covering their heads. With the darkness giving us an advantage, we forced our way through the barrier of bodies and continued running. We didn't stop until we made it out of the building. Tumbling over the grass, laughing, we high-fived each other and lay there, breathing heavily.

"Can you believe we just outsmarted the MRD?" Andreas said.

"They are so stupid sometimes!" I agreed.

With a sigh of relief, I looked up at the bright, cloudless sky, blue as an endless sapphire. For the first time since I was arrested, I felt alive, free. I wasn't weighed down my chains or sorrow. I was going to see Xander soon. I was going to be reunited with my friends. I breathed in the sweet air and sat up.

That's when I saw dozens of MRD guards filing out of the doors. I shook Andreas.

"Looks like we haven't escaped yet," I warned. We both stood. Andreas loaded his gun and I turned into a panther. Then we collided. We attacked repeatedly, but we were far too outnumbered.

"Run, Rylee!" Andreas shouted over the din of the battle. "Get out of here!"

I  changed into a human and replied, "No way, Barton!" I paused to slam my fist into a skinny man's cheek. He stumbled backwards and spat out a tooth. "You can't survive on your own."

Andreas looked at a massive, dark-skinned man with bulging muscles who had a gun pointed straight at him. The mutant destroyed it and then broke the man's wrist. He grunted and fell back. Then Andreas turned back to me, a dark and serious look covering his face.

"Rylee," he kicked back an approaching teen. "Get out of here. Now." He fell to the ground and swung his leg, knocking several guards to their knees. "They need you."

That did it. I kicked down an approaching woman and ran into the wooded area ahead. Looking over my shoulder, I saw an intimidating man with a missing ear sprinting after me. I pulled out my pistol and shot his foot. He stumbled and fell, screaming in pain. Before I could turn around, I slammed right into another body. They gave a grunt and I looked up. I gasped. He looked different since I last saw him: older. He was taller with a stronger build and matured features. His hair was still dark blue, but styled differently.

"Garrett!" I cried and embraced him.

He returned the hug. "You're okay! Well, I mean, you don't look great, but you're alive!"

I laughed. "Hey, I've been in the MRD for two years, don't judge."

"It's so good to have you back."

"It's so good to be back!"

"Rylee!" a familiar voice squealed. A caramel-haired girl with brown eyes shoved Garrett aside and grabbed me in a spine-breaking bear hug.

"Merleah!" I said. Man, had she grown. Her hair was long and curled, her cheeks were splashed with pink, she was a few inches taller than I, and she was absolutely gorgeous.

"Oh my goodness, Rylee, I missed you so much!"

I held her close. "I missed you too. All of you."

She stepped back and wrinkled her nose, frowning. "You definitely need some cleaning up though. And your hair!" She rubbed my short fuzz. I knew she wasn't being all fussy and girlish. I knew she was genuinely concerned.

I put my condition a little lightly. "I- got sick. I'm fine though." I smiled. Merleah looked a little distrusting, but she smiled back.

I turned again to face Andreas's fight against the guards. He was doing quite well for one man, but his movements were beginning to slow. He was getting exhausted.

"I need to go back," I said, but before I could get too far, Merleah and Garrett both grabbed my arms. I growled. "He's in trouble!"

"He can handle himself!" Garrett snapped. He loosened his grip on me and gave me an apologetic look. "Look, we need you. We can't keep fighting without you. We can't lose you again. Xander needs you. We all do."

I relaxed and they released me. We watched fearfully as Andreas was engaged in a fierce melee with a muscle-bound man who was wickedly fast with a knife.

Suddenly, two other guards came behind the struggling mutant and snapped a collar around his neck. He twitched for a moment and then fell to the ground. I screamed his name and started forward, but Garrett and Merleah grabbed my arms and held them behind me. The guards handcuffed Andreas and began taking him to the nightmarish prison, unconscious with his feet dragging behind him.

Tears came to my eyes and I pulled hard against my old friends. Their grip was iron. "Let me go!" I sobbed. "I can't let him be taken!" I remembered all the horrors I faced. I couldn't let an innocent soldier face those unspeakable things too.
Finally, I gave up struggling, weak and exhausted. Against my will, Merleah and Garrett began dragging me away and I had no choice but to surrender under their strength.

Phew! Hope you like it! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ben Pov:
I stare some more before looking back at the phone Merleah gave me.
My mouth felt as if it was tied shut, holding me back from uttering a single word to him. Did I like him? Was I just being shy..
"Are you hungry?"
It was early morning, I hadn't felt hungry eariler. What if he posions it! A shapshifter mutent.
I shake my head, looking back at the ground putting the phone away. I didn't like staring at a screen for long periods of time. I sighed looking out the window, wondering how long they were gonna take. What kind of lady would Rylee be. Would she be around my age? Or a women. If she's a friend of Garrett she might be like Merleah, or pretty since he hung out with girls like that............
I bring the small couch pillow to my chest, beginning to daydream myself appearing and helping them out. As if my power would be able to help them in someway.

I shouldn't let my guard down around this xander guy though...

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I like it, Faith! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Correction right at the beginning:

"There is someone here to see you," HE said stonily.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Wow, your writting has really improved! It's very well written, and I have to say I missed your long povs! (^∇^)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Aw!!! Oh my gosh, thanks! :D Yours has too! I was AMAZED!

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander has light green eyes that almost glow a bit, red brown hair, tall, muscular, and tanned skin.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Awesome, thanks! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

I heard the door click and I turned around. I dropped the plate I was holding to see Rylee standing there. Merleah had an arm around her.

"Rylee," I asked. She nodded and I rushed to her. I opened my arms and she went into them."You're alive."

"I know.You're different," she said. I looked at her.

"You're still as beautiful as before." I moved some hair out of her face and looked at her. I slipped her hands into mine and brought them to my lips. I kissed her fingers and looked at her eyes. Merleah walked over to me.

"Don't mean to interrupt your moment but Rylee needs a shower, some good food, and rest." I nodded and let go of Rylee's fingers. I took her hand and walked her up the stairs.

"And here's your room."

"I remember Xander. I lived here once too."

"I know. But I'm trying to spend every second with you." She looked at me with a weak smile. I lead her to te shower room and smiled.

"See you in a few." She nodded and went inside. I walked back to my room and waited patiently for her to finish. I opened the letter I sent her. I had copyed it so I would remember her. I felt my heart beat as I thought about her. I closed the letter and I got up. I went to a chair in the hallway and waited for her to finish everything.

Merleah's pov

"Benny," I called. He sat up from on the couch. Looked like he just woke up.

"Merleah," he said getting up and running to me. I got on a knee and hugged him tighly. I looked at him and smiled.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"I don't trust the Xander guy." I smiled.

"Trust him. He's my brother. So he's your's too." He nodded and I stood up.

"If you don't mind. I'm going to change clothing." Ben and Garrett nodded. I walked upstairs and shut the door. Immediately a plan formed in my mind. I was getting in the MRD and getting Barton out. I can do it. I packed my bag and hid it under my bed. I came out of my room in fresh clothing.

"You're going to go get him," a voice asked as I went out my door. I froze and turned towards Garrett.

"What? No."

"Don't lie." I sighed and looked down.

"He saved Rylee. The least I can do is save him."

"Merleah. Your going to get hurt or die."

"I won't."

"I can't stop you. And I doubt I can go with you."

"Yep." He frowned and I moved some hair behind my ear.

"Look, the MRD hasn't caught me yet. They won't start. i promise you I'll be fine." I turned and started walking down the steps.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Wow! Merleah, you're an amazing writer! :D You guys are awesome!

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Okay, so I'm going to Girls' Camp for my church from Wednesday to Saturday. I'll try to post when I get home on Saturday, but I dunno. :) I just don't want you to be all like WHOA SHE DISAPPEARED AGAIN! So yeah. Have fun and don't party too hard! :D Talk to you guys soon! 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Rylee's POV

Never had a shower felt so amazing in my entire life. I rubbed all the dirt and grime out of my hair and skin, washing myself thoroughly twice. When I finished, I slipped on clothes that Merleah had left for me: a Green Lantern t-shirt and black jeans. I looked in the foggy mirror and tears pricked at my eyes. I hadn't noticed how thin I had gotten until now. My bones were more prominent then they should've been and when I lifted up the shirt, my ribs were the same. My skin was dreadfully pale, and black and purple spots lingered under my eyes. My wrists and ankles were still raw from the chains. I cursed the MRD for doing this to me.

Then I remembered that I was free and alive. I was filled with gratitude for Andreas Barton who had so selflessly given himself up so that I could be free. I thought of Xander's face when I had entered the house. His light green eyes glowing with joy. The way he held me close. I was ecstatic to be reunited with him again.

Plus, on the bright side, my cheeks were slightly flushed with light pink from my escape and my hair had grown a little more since the last time I saw it, which was about a month ago. Now I was able to spike the front a bit to make it look a little more natural.

I entered my room and saw Xander waiting. Wordlessly, he stood and we embraced.

"I'm so, so sorry," I whispered.

"Don't be." He kissed my cheek and stood back, holding my hands. He looked down at them and saw the red skin. "Did they do this to you?"

"Xander, they chained me up like an animal. They starved me, they tortured me, the treated me like I was a mentally insane psychopath from some killer freakshow. How did you survive it that long?"

His face darkened. "They've become more brutal over the years. They didn't use to be that horrible. I'm sorry, love."

I smiled sadly. "Don't, I'm home now. I'm never going back there again. I'll never leave you behind either."

The corners of his mouth turned up slightly. "Nor will I. Now, you need to eat."

My stomach growled. "Yes I do."

We went to the kitchen where Merleah was making soup. I could also smell rolls. It was absolutely amazing. A boy sat at the counter, presumably talking to her before we had come. He was cute and small with pale skin, large hazel eyes, and sandy blond hair with hints of red. He wore a Punisher shirt with dark green shorts and grey Converse, He stared at me emotionless. I tore my eyes from him and looked back to Merleah. She turned around, her cheeks an even brighter pink from the steam of her cooking. Her face lit up. 

"Benny, can you stir for a second?" she asked. Without a word, the boy stood, staring at me and remained doing so until he reached the stove and began stirring.

"Oh, Rylee, you look so much better already!" she said, hugging me.

"Thanks," I laughed. "Your cooking smells great!"

"It's nothing really, just an old family recipe. Vegetable and ham with noodles. We used to always make it when welcoming back family members who had been gone for a while."

"Well, I'm honored to be considered a family member."

"You always have been!" She turned back to the boy, apparently named Benny. "Why don't you come get to know Rylee? I think you'll like her."

I could tell he was pretending not to hear her. She approached him and took the spoon. "I've got this, Ben, go talk to her." Reluctantly, he came to me.

"This is Ben. We kind of just took him in. We still haven't determined his power, but he's definitely mutant. He's really sweet once you get to know him."

We locked eyes. I still couldn't tell what he thought about me.

Sorry it's kinda short. :P But I hope you liked it. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

It's cool.

Merleah's pov

Benny looked at me gently before going over. he was paranoid for a bit. Garrett walked down the stairs and looked over at Rylee. My heart stopped for a second and I looked back at the food. He always had a thing for her. I felt arms wrap around me and I looked at Xander.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Just tired."
"No kidding. How much did you sleep?"

"Enough," I grumbled as I went back to the food. I soon put food on the table and sat down myself.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ooh~Have fun!
I'm still using my phone to write povs since there was an incident with my precious laptop, so bare with me povs for now~~!

Garrett pov:
I held my arms together, wavering back and foruth.
MRD. The horror she might have been through.
I grew up in those cells, it haunted me until this day growing up in a cell. Barely remembering what a theater was like. The MRD go to far...
My eyes catch unto Rylee who was talking to Ben. I soften my gaze a small smile appearing. God help her if he end up not liking her.
I slip on my black leather jacket, and make for the door. "Where are you going?" Xander asks
"For a walk." I respond half way out the door, I hadn't lied. I wanted to walk off my memories, so I wouldn't have such a horrid expression when I wasn't even the one captured.

Ben pov:
I knew it.
Garrett always knows pretty young ladies, I hope he's not that kind of guy.........
My eyes locked to her, unsure whether I would like her or not. A sense of awkwardness filled my body.
Finally, I look at the ground shuffling my feet, "H-...hey..."
"Hi. So your name's Benny?"
"Ben." I correct, "Miss rylee is a friend of Merleah's right...."
Is she really. What if she's a spy.
or a shapshifter.
An alien from another planet taken the form of a girl who looks like Merleah's friend. Or maybe not.
I look away trying to escape her gaze further, until I notice something that sparks my intrest. My entire demnor changes, and I look up at her.
"You like green lantern..!?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Rylee's POV

So far, so good. I grinned at the boy.

"Well, this is Leah's shirt, but yeah. Any superhero is pretty cool to me."

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I finished dinner first and went up. I changed my outfit and grabbed my staff and put it on my back. I opened my window and hopped out. I placed a scarf around my nose and mouth. I walked forward towards the MRD and came to the front.

"Who are you?" My eyes glowed black as I lifted my hands. The two men flew out of my way and I walked in. I turned invisible as I walked in. I soon found Barton and opened his cage.

"Come on," I said. He looked around surprised. I grabbed his arm and he could see me.

"M-"

"Sh. They can still hear us." He nodded and we started walking forward. I felt something hit my chest and I flung back into a cage. I sat up and looked up my powers were failing me. Barton turned visible.

"Run!" He did and I ran though the cages. I tried catching up but something caught my foot.

"Merleah!"

"Go," I exclaimed as I felt dragged back to the men. He looked at me then ran. I lifted my hands up. The ground shook around us and the building collapsed on top of me, the other mutants, and the MRD.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Awesome POVs guys!!! Talk to you on Saturday! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

mermaiddragon709

love this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will post form later...

• Posted at:

"most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes." -nightcrawler

X-men forever

gambit and rouge

nightcrawler and daytripper

Front sm

mermaiddragon709

name:emma

power:telepath, aquakenetic (ablity to control water),can see what her"water dragon" is seeing.

x-man name: tide

outfit:blue jeans, t-shirt, sandals.

appearance:tan skin, turquoise eyes that glow when using powers, scar over left eye from an encownter with sabretooth, can't see unless she forms an ekat dragon from water, dark brown hair.

good or evil: good

personality:extremly loyal to those few who can gain her trust, good friends with nightcrawler.

backstory: no thanks.

• Posted at:

"most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes." -nightcrawler

X-men forever

gambit and rouge

Front sm

mermaiddragon709

am i in?

• Posted at:

X-men forever

gambit and rouge

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Of course you are! 

The owner is long gone, somehow after 2 years I think were all still going, it's nice to see a new character! 

feel free to pov anytime^_^

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! Camp was AMAZING!!!! !:D How are you all??? *shakes Emma's hand* Nice to meet you! I'm Rylee Foster! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

good. Who's turn is it to pov? I think it's you Riley.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Okay, I'm on it. :) 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Do you think we should start branching out? Like, maybe our characters could fight Joker's Gang or team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy. Just some ideas, but what do you think? 

Andreas's POV

I watch in utter horror as the building collapsed on top of itself. Dust rose up in a billowing cloud around it. I sat on one knee, breathing heavily, my eyes wide. The dust slowly settled and I sprinted toward the destruction. 

"Leah!" I yelled. "Leah, where are you?" I shoved the debris aside, finding nothing but unconscious guards. As I searched, I did find my backpack and ak-47 which was in miraculously good shape despite having been smashed by a prison, but there was still no sign of Merleah. I coughed as the dirt filled my lungs. In the midst of ruin, I pulled my phone from my backpack and called Xander. He answered almost immediately. 

"Andreas? Are you guys safe?" he asked. 

"No!" I said frantically. "Merleah brought the entire building down and I can't find her. I'm hoping she's just unconscious, but I need you to prepare to give medical treatment." 

"On it. Just- one thing, Andreas." 

"What?" 

There was a short pause. Then he took a deep breath. "Bring my sister home." 

I rubbed my eyes. "I will." 

"Thank you. Good luck." 

"Yup. You too." The line went dead. I shoved my phone in my pocket and continued looking. Suddenly, Rylee appeared at my side in black jeans and a Green Lantern t-shirt. 

"Teleport," she said before I could speak. She began helping me look without another word. 

"Did Xander say you could come?" 

She looked at the ground sheepishly. "Well, no. But I wasn't just gonna sit around and let Leah go missing, was I?" 

I looked at her, exasperated. "You need to stay hidden, Foster! You're not well enough to go on missions like this!"

Glaring, she chucked a small rock at my head.

"Ow!" I yelped, putting my head to were it hit. It came back slightly bloody. "What was that for?" 

"Don't tell me what I can and cannot do, Barton!" she growled, her hackles raised. "I make my own decisions and I'm not just going to let my friend lay dead among piles of rock."

"Fine." I held up my hands in mock surrender. 

She sighed. "Look, I'm sorry. I've just been through a lot lately. It's not that I'm angry at you. I just can't stand my friends being in danger." 

I grinned. "I get it." 

We continued searching in silence. As the sun began to slip lower, we grew farther away from each other. My hands were cut and blistered, but I kept going. 

Rylee yelped suddenly with pain. I looked up. She was squeezing her left hand at the wrist, grimacing. I ran to her. 

"What happened?" 

"Touched a live wire," she seethed. A third-degree burn spread over half of her hand. Shaking it off, she continued. "I'm fine though. I found her." I looked down and sure enough, I saw Merleah face-down, unconscious. 

"I've got it," I said. I picked her thin frame up in my arms and set her down in the grass away from the debris. She looked awful. Her skin was covered with soot and her clothes were stained crimson from blood. A gash decorated her temple and a deep cut sat on her lip. Other bruises and scratches covered various places. Her skin was ice-cold, but she still had a pulse. Rylee put a hand on my arm and we teleported back to the mansion. Immediately, doctors took the limp girl in my arms and we sat in the living room with Ben, Xander, and Garret. No one spoke. We just sat, eating the soup and rolls Leah had made. Xander sat next to Rylee, treating her burn and irritated wrists. Just as he finished wrapping them, there was a knock on the door. I held up a hand to make them stay and opened the door. Standing there was a blind girl with dark brown hair and turquoise eyes. She looked fearful. 

"Is this the Kane Mansion?" she asked urgently. 

"Ye-es," I replied. 

"My name is Emma. I'm an X-Men." She paused for a moment. "Andreas Barton."

My heart skipped a beat. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Personally, I'd prefer we stay in the marvel universe

The x-men and the guardians never really affiliated with eachother until the phoenix arc. Which is when everyone was together, really. 

I mean, if you'd like too I'd be ok-ay with it! 

╮(︶▽︶)╭

I'll start on a pov, soon~! 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I agree, Faith. I say we just stick with our characters for a bit. Then maybe we can add on a little more later on. Maybe I'll kinda bring back Toad. We could add Pietro and Wanda. Emma is affiliated with Kurt so maybe he could come in. I've always loved Rogue and Shadowcat. :) 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

I looked at Rylee.

"You sholdn't have gone back. If they caught you again."

"Xander. Let me show you what happened." She grabbed my hand and we teleprted to a tree branch near by. I jumped down and looked down at the destroyed MRD. Merleah did this? I didn't now she could do this. What else can she do? Rylee touched me and we went back. I was frozen. Andreas wasn't bacl and Benny vanished and so was Garrett. I looked at Rylee.

"I didn't know she could do that," I said. I brushed my fingertips on her cheek and smiled. I wrapped my arm around her and her head rested on my shoulder.

"This is nice, just you and me. Peace and quiet," I said interlocking my open hand with hers. she smiled and I  sighed.

"What did you think about while you were in there?"

Merleah's pov

"She's waking up."

"Ben we shouldn't really be in here."

"Don't worry. Merleah will let us."

"How do you know she's awake?"

"She can hear me."

"How do you know that?"

"Her ears twitch a bit. See!" Darn it! I open my eyes and looked at Benny. He looked over at Garrett.

"Told you."

"Where am I," I asked sitting up. I cringed at my shoulder and I felt Benny hug me. I hugged back ignoring my shoulder and kept him close. I thought I was going to die. I felt tears leak out of my eyes as I hugged.

"Benny," Garrett said. We both looked at him.

"Can I talk to Leah for a bit?" Benny looked at me then nodded. He closed the door and Garrett looked at me.

"Why did you destroy it?"

"I was tired of my friends suffering. So I ended the main problem."

"All the other mutants..."

"Were suffering. I couldn't save everyone."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Shadowcat and rouge, eh? For some of my own reasons, I've always shipped kurt with Wanda, and Rouge with Gambit. . ˭̡̞(◞*˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰

Garrett Pov:
My hand claps over my mouth, my vision blurring from the glassy eyes.
"N-no..." I couldn't speak, only feel my body go into emotional turmoil from memories.
"People like me were in there, Merleah! People helpess! Your no better then everyone we've fought against. How could you just let them die, there are kids in there! Heck ben was gonna be one of those kids." Without another word I leave, unable to handle all the emotions now pounding inside me. I felt like dieing with them, I wasn't worth all of them.
I'd thought after these past two years I'd gotten over it...
Ben looks at me wide eyed, from staying by the door. I didn't even think about that.
"Why'd you get mad at her? What happened?"
I rub my temples, unsure if I should even respond. "It's...You wouldn't understand, Kid. Go play upstairs or something."
"The scary guy is down there with a scary women..."
"Exactly why don-Wait what?!"
He frowns at me, almost pitying again on my slow response, "Just go down there."
Returning the frown, I walk past him and go downstairs. Ben kept close behind me for once as if I'd provide for a heck of a good shield. The women was indeed a little intiminating, long blonde hair and awestrucking in her beauty despite her age. Although, I was averaging she's in her mid-twentys not to far from me. "Who is this?" I ask the boy Rylee fought so hard to rescue. Ben narrows his eyes on him, probably wondering if we could trust him. Anyone we escape the M.R.D, Is a friend of mine though. "She's evil. She's here to hurt us..." Ben mummers behind me.

Clearing my throat, to hope she didn't hear I am I ask again this time directing my questions towards the women, "Why'd you come here? Are you here to try and make one of us X-men?" 

Jeez, All the X's surrounding her outfit had me really guessing what she was. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

AWESOME! I'll POV sometime later today, but I don't have time now. You guys are AMAZING!! :D 

I honestly have never really though of Wanda and Kurt together. :) I kinda like it. I've always shipped Wanda and Vision. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I stared at the door and sighed.

"ou wouldn't understand Garrett," I said to myself."I can hear voices, peoples inner toughts. SOme people didn't want to survive. They would rather be dead. SOme kids wanted to stay alive but..." My lips trembled as I felt tears come out."I can't save everyone. I saved you,Rylee,Xander, Andreas. But no one has ever saved me and I don't know how to save more then one." I was 17 but I didn't know so much. I buried my face in a pillow.

"Send to Garrett," said a voice.

"No AARON," I said to the online computer system I installed.

"Sent to voicemail," he said.

"I hate you at times."

"I know mam. But I don't feel it." I turned over and looked out the window. I snapped and the light went off. I don't like my life. I heard the door open and Benny came in. He crawled up next to me and I sighed.

"You okay?"

"I messed up big. I killed innocent people and I didn't even think about it for a second."

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Rylee's POV

"What did you think about while you were in there?" 

It was such a sudden, thought-provoking question. I didn't know how to reply.

"Well," I stammered. "I-I..." I took a deep breath and tried again. "I thought about you. And Merleah and Garrett, and how much I missed you guys. There were times, though, when Dark Stalker took over and I couldn't think of anything. I constantly regretted my decision to get myself arrested. I thought about what you and I would be like if I ever escaped. I remembered what it felt like to be free- just a lone panther running through the grass. I reminisced on the adventures we all had together. I-" 

"Rylee, stop right there," he said, his eyes glossy. "Tell me the truth. I know your thoughts weren't perfect." 

I looked at him ruefully. "My mind was chaotic. It wasn't organized or healthy. I was fired by a burning hatred of the MRD which is probably what kept me alive so long. Even so, I doubted that I would live much longer. I accepted the fact that I would die young. I grew sick both physically and mentally. I lost faith in myself. And I lost hope. I never thought I would get out. When I first met Andreas, I was so far gone I nearly strangled him. Until I realized he was an X-Men, trying to help me return to you. It healed me, I guess. But the pain and torture I had to endure will never leave my head. The MRD may be destroyed, but they will always get back up and build a new one. We can't escape what's held us back for years." 

Xander held my hand tightly, tears filling his eyes. "Yes we can. We can defeat them once and for all. We can live a great, peaceful life. Maybe we'll even get married someday." 

"Married?" I looked at him, my expression devastated. "I can't- I'm too feral to be able to handle that! Why do you think I locked myself up in the MRD in the first place? Why do you think I've gone rogue all these years? Why do you think-" 

Xander pulled forward and our lips locked. (I hope this is okay ;) We stood, foreheads touching and he spoke. 

"You're not feral. You just need a peace of mind. And the only way that will happen is if you allow it to; if you have hope." 

"Xander," I moaned. "I. Can't. Not after what I've been through." 

He stepped back. "The MRD changed you, Rylee. You don't have to be like this."

I inhaled sharply. "You know what? I'll try. For you. No one else, not Leah, not Garrett, not Andreas. You."

"I love you, Rylee. I know you can do it." 

"Me too," I lied, smiling. But the truth was, I didn't have any faith. My only light in a dark tunnel was Xander. I made a promise. I would try just for him. I just doubted if I could do it or not. 

Xander could tell what I was thinking, because he said. "You can, Rylee. Don't doubt yourself." 

There was a knock on the door and Andreas came down to open it. I heard their voices. Xander and I approached Andreas, hand-in-hand. A blind girl stood in the doorway, looking quite afraid. 

"Why'd you come here? Are you here to try and make one of us X-men?" Garret said. 

I put a hand on his shoulder. "Garrett, it's okay." 

He turned to face me and gave me a look that said, "I'm not taking any chances." 

Suddenly, my head began pounding. It felt as if someone was whacking it with a baseball bat repeatedly. I fell to the ground, trying to reduce the pain. I screamed as it only grew. Xander kneeled beside me, taking my face in his hands. 

"Rylee, what's happening? What's wrong?" he said urgently. 

I was sobbing too hard to answer.

"Get a doctor, get someone!" he ordered. I heard Andreas running upstairs. 

Then it was gone. Everything. There wasn't a single throb of pain. It was as if it was never even there. Tears streaming down my face, I looked at the girl. 

"What kind of sick monster are you?" I cried. 

Xander helped me stand, but my legs were shaking violently and I fell to the ground. He rubbed my shoulder worridly. 

"What happened?" 

I gathered by wits about me. "I know what it feels like. It's happened before. They tortured us like that in the MRD." 

"What? What is it?" 

"She was inside my head. She's a telepath." 

• Posted at:

mickey.