Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleahs pov

"Yes like part of my memory was taken away when I froze," I said. I started to tap my fingers on the couch.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay I'm adding a new character.

Xander Kane's pov

So my sister has done the impossible so far will she even remember me? Mr. Sinister took me away from her and the memory. I was outside in a tree watching her talk to someone.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!! :D 

Rylee's POV

I pointed to a large portrait of a twenty-or-so year old Professor X and a toddler Wolverine. 

"This photo was taken days after Wolverine discovered he was a mutant," I informed. As soon as all of the mutants were gawking at the picture, I formed into a panther and escaped to the nearest room. Thankfully, it was my room. I opened the window with my fangs and leaped up onto the ledge, my tail swooshing. My ears twitched and I closed my eyes, the wind blowing softly, ruffling my fur.

Freedom.

This was it again.

I was done with being cooped up. I gave one last longing look inside and jumped onto the tree below my window. I leaped down and raced the wind as I made my way to freedom. 

As I ran I bounded up on benches and bird baths. Birds flew above me as if wanting me to follow them. I peered up at them with a content gleam in my yellow eyes. The wind picked up speed, and so did I. 

The sun began to set, but I kept running. Trees and bushes whizzed past me as I made my way into a forest. 

I raced until I was exhausted. An empty pit grew in my stomach; hunger. I heard water up ahead, so I wandered until I found it, gulping in the refreshing liquid as it soothed my throat dried from the wind. When I was satisfied, I shook my head and searched the premise for game. Ahead in the thick growth, I spotted a deer. She was grazing in the field. 

I began to wonder if I was truly heartless enough to kill, not a rat, but an entire deer. I debated for some time until hunger won over guilt. 

I stalked over to the deer, stepping as light as possible. My tail flicked back and forth as I waited for the perfect moment to pounce. 

The deer reclined to the ground and drew her head in. 

Now. 

I bounded toward her and leaped, claws out and fangs bared. I landed on top of her and let out a ferocious roar. I bit its neck as it kicked and bucked. I bit its back and then neck again, and suddenly it was still.

I froze.

Morphing back into human form, I wept. I wept for this deer's life that I had taken. I wept for her family whom I had so strongly betrayed. I wept for my own insensitivity. I would never forgive myself again. I buried my head into her bloodied neck, curled into a ball weak from hunger, and sobbed until I fell asleep.

And I dreamed.

Garret was there. And Merleah, Regina, Loneren, and everyone else. They were all sitting on a couch with sad faces. Garret stood in front of them, his head and face drooping. "Rylee's gone. She's not coming back."

Merleah put her face in her hands and began sobbing, her body racking with the tears. Regina sat and smirked. Loneren had no expression. It was a blank slate.

"Due to some of our actions, I believe," he continued, "she is quitting the team and joining the Brotherhood for good. We now must fight against her. Kill her even if she proves any disloyalty to us next time we meet. This, I'm sorry to say, is the truth."

"Can't say I'll miss her," Regina grinned. There was a silence. A brief moment of cold glares digging into her.

Suddenly, Merleah was fighting her. Weapon, hands, teeth, whatever. Blood splattered on the walls and floor.

Merleah drove a punch into Regina's stomach and sliced a knife at her head. Regina ducked, shrinking down.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" Merleah screamed at Regina as the others tried to pry her away.

Regina held out her hands in surrender. 

"YOUR FAULT, YOU HEAR ME?! OR ARE YOU JUST AS DEAF AS YOU ARE HEARTLESS!"

Something inside Regina cracked and rage filled her.  

"MY FAULT?! HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!" Regina replied throwing a punch at Merleah. It hit her cheek and she spit out blood, her teeth red.

"You provoked her," she growled, smiling eerily. "Just like you provoked me!" On the word 'me' Merleah roared and tackled Regina with bloody hands, driving the knife into the girl's heart. Regina instantly froze, her eyes wide with terror, her body coated with blood, her mouth open and uttering one last breath.

My eyes snapped open. Tears began pouring out of them again. Still curled against the dead deer, my body racked.

"It's my fault," I cried. "It's my fault! I didn't mean it!" I wrapped my arms around the deer's neck. "I'm so sorry!"

I sobbed for what felt like days until I finally kissed the deer's cheek and stood. I returned to the stream and peered in. My faced was splotched with pink and my eyes were bloodshot and puffy. A few areas on my face were caked with the deer's dried blood. I dipped my hands in, one of which was bloody, and cleaned myself. I hiccuped as the dream came flooding into my mind like a virus.

Was it true? I hoped not. If it was, I would've really never come back. But I knew I at least had a fair shot. I decorated the deer with flowers and set out.

I was going to find them and never leave again.

fin.

:D   

• Posted at:

mickey. 

sig currently under construction... 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Rylee! I missed You I'm so happy your back:)

Garrett Pov:

I nod slowly at Merleah. There was always a mystery about her.

When I hear quick footsteps, As they draw nearer and nearer. My heart stops for a moment until a realize it's Rylee.

"Your back." I say said smileing.

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

:D Aw, thanks! I missed you, too! 

I'll Pov longer tomorrow, but for now:

Rylee's Pov

I smiled nervously back at Garrett, my shoulders hunched. 

"I hope you're all okay."

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"Sure," I said. Suddenly my ears heard a noise.

"Guys someone is outside in a tree watching me," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

YAYYY!!!! RYLEE"S BACK!!! :):):)

Regina's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. I honestly couldn't.

Rylee had run away, and then came back.

What surprised me most was that she came back, and I mean that in the best way. I'm not that fond of her, but I didn't absolutely hate her like everyone thought I did.

Anyway, the X-Men mansion isn't exactly my favorite place.

We were moping around, wondering where she could have possibly gone, until Garrett saw that she was right there, on the front lawn.

(Insert the tearful reunion here.)

A while later, Merleah tensed, like she'd just heard something. She lowered her voice to a whisper and said "Someone is watching me."

We also lowered our tones and Rylee mouthed, "Where?"

Merleah pointed toward a nearby tree. Our eyes followed her finger. The leaves rustled, and someone tumbled out of it. The figure stood up and dusted himself off. He strangely resembled Merleah.

We all stared.

He casually said, "My name is Xander Kane." He gestured toward a table that appeared out of nowhere behind him.

"Tea, anyone?"

• Posted at:

Inara

Courage is one thing that no one can ever take away from you.

We are the choices we make.

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Aw! I missed you guys SOOOOOOO much!!! 

Dude, den this is awesome!!!! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Regina your back too:D

garret pov:

I pause for a moment. Did he just casually appear

out of nowhere and ask if we wanted to tea! 

Honestly there's no explanation of the people you'll meet...

"Are..are you good or bad?" I ask curiously.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xanders pov

"I'll let you decide," I said. Merleah looked at me and her eyes looked different.

"I am a mutant. I have the powers of a cat, snake, and invisiblity," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Rylee's Pov

"Cat?" I asked, my ears twitching. I tilted my head to the side. 

When the boy nodded, I shook myself and became a panther. I sidled up to him and put my head under his hand at his side. Purring, I rubbed my head back and forth against it. He looked down at me with kind eyes and began rubbing me between the ears. 

He slowly reclined to a crouch and wrapped his arms around my neck. 

"Dark Stalker," he whispered into my fur. 

I looked straight ahead, my yellow eyes glistening. 

Who was this boy? How did he know me? I had no idea who he was. Although...

I sniffed his hand and growled. I back stepped in a threatening position. 

Transforming into a human, I kept the position on all fours, growling, my teeth still sharp. 

"MRD," I growled. "I remember you now. You guarded my cell." 

Then I pounced. While in the air, Dark Stalker took form and I roared a menacing clamor. 

He and I rolled around on the carpet, fighting, clawing, biting. 

"I DIDN'T WANT IT!" he finally yelled. 

I froze. 

"I wanted you to escape. I helped you."

"Then why did you drug my food and water?" I whispered, forming into a human. "Why did you let me starve."

I paid no attention to his confused expression, and began to race toward him again, but suddenly a giant shovel hit me on the side of my head. The last thing I remembered was blood trickling down my face. 

What happens next??? >:)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xanders pov

"Merleah," I yelled. She looked at me and I rolled my eyes. I turned into a tiger and I licked her wound and it healed. I backed up and turned into human again.

"Rylee," I said. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I turned into a panther like her.

"The drugs I put in your food and water stopped what the MRD was giving to you. I helped you escape because I knew you where like me," I said more of thought to her.I waited for her to pounce on me.

Merleahs pov

I could tell my brother and I where from Egypt. I hit Rylee on the head because, I knew if Xander got hurt.  Then he would tear her apart or poison her.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Rylee's Pov

I stared at the boy intently while I lay on the ground. My head pounded and pain made it throb. I refused to sit up. I refused to even transform back into a human.

If you're lying, you're dead in less than a second.

I'm not. I promise.

He seemed sincere about it so I dropped the subject. I closed my eyes and gave a catlike groan. Then I curled up, the fireplace warming my fur, and fell asleep. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

She new this Guy? He worked at the MRD!
Ohhh...I'm so behind sometimes.....

"Soo...Are you good now or..." I ask staring at him,

"I'll let you-"

"You decide yeah, yeah I heard you the first time." I say, Then look back at Rylee.

She looked nice and fluffy, I felt like falling a sleep and using her as a pillow.

"Hey, It's getting kinda late, We should head somehwere." I say rubbing my head, In a suggesting tone. 

I new not everyone liked the X-men, So what's the harm in doing are own group. Now that there's a bit more members. Rylee gets up, and Merleah shrugs. "Yeah, let's walk and were sure to find a random home." Regina says sarcasticaly. "You mean like the time we found Merleah's mansion? Which is gone now...."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"I can rebuild it," I said. They all looked at me. I rolled my eyes and went towards an empty lot across town and I stomped the ground. I saw the plans in my mind and I stomped the ground again. It came up suddenly and I walked inside.

Xanders pov

I walked next to Rylee and she seemed nervous about me. I grabbed her hand softly and she kept hold. we walked in and I looked around.

"Nice," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

sunrisesilver15

Regina's POV

I stared at Merleah's Mansion. How is it, that she can just stomp her feet and the whole thing is rebuilt? Must be another mutant power, I think.  I'm learning more and more about my teammates-and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Garrett and I watch as Xander, Merleah, and Rylee casually stroll inside, like it did not just spring out of the ashes that broke us all. Well, Rylee looks a tad shaken. I can't blame her. We look at each other, shrug, and follow them inside.

Amazingly, It's been rebuilt exactly the same, to the nth degree. Again, I'm not so sure how I feel about that, either.

Merleah steps toward the fireplace and snaps her fingers. Flames spring up, licking the stones around it. She gestures toward the sofas. "Sit." She more or less commands. I crash down on one of the couches. Around me, everyone is doing the same. Merleah takes a seat beside the fireplace.

"Okay," She says, staring at Xander. "Tell us why you're here. From the beginning."

• Posted at:

Inara

Courage is one thing that no one can ever take away from you.

We are the choices we make.

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

Was that normal? To hold someones hand? I guess Rylee liked it? Maybe it's another form of hugging someone. Which I've tried once....I look at Xander He let's go and makes a small distance away from us.

I stand next to Rylee and Regina, I wonder where Loren is...

"And don't say, I'll let you decide." I joke crossing my arms.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xanders pov

"I came to find you. Your my sister," I said. Merleah looked away and I saw the mistake in my life. The scratch on her face from me.

"Are you controlled?"

"I think Rylee will keep me in check and yes," I said. I looked at her and she nodded slowley. I looked at Merleah and she had the eyes like me. My face was more straight like a snakes and hers was perfect in every way. We all left an I walked up to Garrett.

"Garrett a word," I said. He looked at Merleah to me and nodded. We walked in a different room.

"I can tell my sister has feelings for you," I said. He gave no response so I continued."I'm just warning you to be careful okay," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

I look over at Merleah then look away and say "I..I wish you didn't tell me that..." He looks a bit surprised, "What?"

"I see her as a sister. But now your here to be the brother, Look I need to be honest to someone, I'm not sure if it's real.But it Doesn't mean you have to tell her. Only one person ever made me feel..Happy, Like nothings wrong, and Like I was never in a prison, And that's Rylee. But looks like you've covered that too. I've never been good at that stuff, so it's okay."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Rylee's Pov

While the two boys talked in the other room, I began to feel exhausted. The throbbing pain in my head started up again. I clenched my fangs in pain and curled into a furry ball. 

"Are you okay, Rylee?" Merleah asked.

Her voice sounded distant and fake. 

I peered up at her with blurry eyes. 

The last thing I remember was her touching my heart. Then everything was black.

As black as death.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

"Guys, somethings wrong!" Regina says, The two of us both see Rylee. She looked exhausted, Her eyes closed.

"What happened?" I asked, "I don't know..." Merleah replies looking at her.

(Sorry, Not the best post. I GTG!)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xanders pov

I look at Merleahs hand and it looked wrong to. I changed into a Panther and licked her hand. It went to normal.

"Poison," I said. No one understood so I began to lick Rylee as well and I knew my tongue was going to be num after this.

Merleahs pov

I sat down not knowing what happened. I looked at my hand that Xander licked and I noticed there was a cut. I pulled out a splinter that was filled with a poison.

"Found what might have hurt her," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Rylee's Pov

I could hear their voices, but couldn't make out the words. They sounded distant, like in a tunnel. And muffled. I tried to open my eyes, but they wouldn't budge. I tried to move my paws, but they felt tied to the floor. I was paralyzed. 

A rough tongue began licking my fur. 

Xander, I thought.

If he replied, I didn't hear it, but I sensed his presence in my head. It took ever ounce of strength in me to throw the next sentences into his mind.

Xander, I think I'm dying. Tell the others to go on without me. Tell them they were the greatest friends I ever had. Tell Toad I appreciated his friendship. And most of all, tell the others I'm sorry for everything I ever did. 

It felt like someone was squeezing my brain. 

Suddenly, a noise pierced the air. It took me minutes to discover it was me. An inhuman howl full of unbearable pain and exhaustion. 

Human took form again and I screamed again. I had no idea how the sound was coming out of me. 

My heart raced and blood could hardly pump fast enough to save me. I choked and spat out blood. I couldn't see it, but I could taste it.

The cough sent another wave of fresh pain spiraling through my entire body. Another scream scraped my throat.

Hot tears poured down my face.

I began to twitch. Uncontrollably. I tried to control myself, but my body no longer belonged to me.

Suddenly a single phrase tore my throat.

"KILL ME!!!

Then I was gone.

Word of record: I didn't just die! XD

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xanders pov

"Rylee," I thought. No reply and I changed back to human.

"She's not dead but I can't heal her," I said.

"How long do we have," Merleah asked.

"24 hours at the most," I replied. Merleah scanned her surrounding and I could see the cogs turning.

"Elixar," she said.

"Where is he," Garrett asked.

"Near I can get us to him fast," she said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garret Pov:

"Let me. Please, I don't want to be helpless during all this." I say, Merleah nods.

I needed air, Love. I've never been familiar with it, I was always afraid of it. How would I handle it!

Sometimes people get the wrong idea, such as I did...Rylee was a best friend. And so was Merleah, I guess I've never been go with thees things, But I'm happy I don't have to worry about it anymore. Eveyone was good freinds. It almost felt perfect.

So, that was a huge relife. As I run, I realized I have no idea who Elixar was?!

As I ran I bump into someone, He had black hair and a red cape. "Uh, sorry." He says, An super identical to the teen I bump into pops his head out, "Oh, great. You clumsy, Will. Ludvig could walk better then you." He looks at me, "Oh, hey."

I look at him closely, "You guys aren't normal are you..."

"Yeah, Look who's talking. You've got blue hair."

I smirk, I loved my leather jacket, and dark blue hair, "Yeah, Anyways I'm looking for a guy na Elixar." I say

"Never heard of him. Why you need a guy like him?" The rude white hair one asks

"My friend..Is dieing. She was posind or something." I admitt,

The twins I'm auming look at eachother, "I'm will this is..Thomas. I have magic, I think I might be able to help." He says, I look at him supspecious, No way I'm letting strangers..But rylee only has so long...A girl with blonde hair and a red hoodie with White jeans with a blue t-shirt showing from her sweater walks up to us, "Who's this?" She asks looking at me, "Some bum we found-" Thomas began,

"The names, Garrett." I say

"Oh, whatever. Will thinks he can help his grind or somthing."

The girl, smiles, "Well what are we waiting for. I'm America." She says, I nod slowly, Then say, "Can we go now? Wait-wait a minute how can I trust you?"

"Who cares." Thomas says, Will flys up and thomas picks up America, "Hey!" She yells.

Will holds me by the collar, "Where are they?"

I feel like i'm being kidnapped, But say. "It's a giant mansion you can't miss it. In the middle on knowhere."

In a blink were teleported, To where Rylee was. "Who is that?" Merleah asks

Will walks up to rylee as his eyes glow, I hear her gasp, He walks over to me, "Your Friend should be fine. See you around." He winks then teleports, Thomas speeds away, and Will teleports with America.

I'm still trying to process what happened. I look at Rylee, Good. SHe's fine.

Then walk out again, Just to finally get alone time.

(Sorry it's sudden and long. But if I put detail it would be wayy to long:)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

:) Trust me. I LOVE long Povs!

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

New character!!!:D

Name: Constellation "Ella"
Power: Can function better in the dark (senses are more enhanced), can turn into a panther, can be perfectly silent
Usual Outfit: Black top, dark brown leather jacket, black pants, dark brown belt and tennis shoes, throwing knives inside jacket, pistol on waist, earpiece, gloves
Battle Outfit: Long sleeve, black top, silver shoulder plate on right arm, archery gear, black pants, quiver on back, black tennis shoes, earpiece
Appearance: Black hair with a thick, dark blue streak on the right side, deep blue eyes, darkish skin, thin, strong resemblance to Rylee
Personality: Witty, tough, brave, tomboyish, devoted, easy to trust, loyal, a born leader, agile, athletic, quick, smart, assertive

I'll Pov for her tomorrow!!! Good night!!! :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I saw Garrett go and I make sure to go on the roof and watch him. I laid down after a bit. Suddenly I heard a noise and I sprang up.
"Who are you," I asked. I saw the people who helped Rylee. But they didn't look friendly.

"Garrett," I said in a whisper.

• Posted at:

Front sm

drawingchin3

Name: Savannah Smith (Aka Wolfcharge)

Power (no more than 3): Uses her emotions to make elements: Anger is fire, sadness is water, energetic is lightning, etc.

Outfit: Black ripped skinny jeans, a white tank top, and red hightops.

Appearence: Black wavy hair, eyes that change color with her emotions, pale white skin.

Good or Evil: Good

Personality: Energetic, athletic, agressive, shy, cute.

Backstory (Optional):

• Posted at:

I am a:

Whovian

Ringer

Sherlockian

Olympian

FOB fan

Paramore fan

MLP fan

TMNT fan

Marvel fan

Catholic 

My name is Mary.

ƸӜƷ

My Book: /123555

You're a cherry blossom, and you're about to bloom.

You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon. -Fall Out Boy

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Hi, Mary:)

Garret Pov:

I look at Merleah, "What?"

She points as Will and Thomas, "Oh, great. What do you guys want?" I ask the looked a bit more dangrous.

Their eyes were red, I don't remember that happening last time. They didn't reply to anything I asked them, Will strikes lightning and thomas speeds around me, removing the oxygen from us.

"What are you guys doing!" I yell, They don't reply, I'd had enough I blast them with my blue energy. Something wasn't right...."Nice Friends you made." Merleah says as she uses her powers, "I think their being controlled or something." I reply, "By who?" Merleah asks

I stop, Then looks at her, "No clue."

Then began fighting again

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

"Mr. Sinister my guess," I said. I suddenly jumped in front of Garrett and took a blast of energy.

"I'm fine just keep going," I said. I thrust myself on Thomas and knocked him out. Garrett was working when I suddenly was frozen again.

"Garrett run," I said. He could see that I was frozen but kept fighting.

"Garrett run he's coming," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

drawingchin3

Hello again Faith! :D Oh, and Savannah is around 19.

Savannah's POV:

I sat alone in a tree, trying not to dwell on the fact that I had no friends. No one. I felt water drip from my open hand. Also, I was a mutant, so that meant I was also wanted. Dead or alive. Most likely dead. I heard some leaves rustle from underneath me, and I froze, pulling my hand up. "Who's there?" I asked quietly.

• Posted at:

I am a:

Whovian

Ringer

Sherlockian

Olympian

FOB fan

Paramore fan

MLP fan

TMNT fan

Marvel fan

Catholic 

My name is Mary.

ƸӜƷ

Front sm

onyxwolf284

No one Pov!!! I'm working on it!!'

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

drawingchin3

Kk.

• Posted at:

I am a:

Whovian

Ringer

Sherlockian

Olympian

FOB fan

Paramore fan

MLP fan

TMNT fan

Marvel fan

Catholic 

My name is Mary.

ƸӜƷ

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

KK

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Alright:)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Rylee? ???????? 

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Um I think Rylees time is up.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Let's give her a little longer....

• Posted at: