Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Ben Pov:

"Garrett! I can't find Big sister. what if an MRD took her?!" I say quickly slightly tugging on him. He softend his gaze, and ruffled my hair.

"Don't jump to conclu-"

I slap his hand off my head, annoyed at the fact he still see's me as a mere child. "Don't get so mad.." He says with a sigh, "I'll help you find her."

I nodded agreeingly, And we sought merleah out.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleah's pov

I see them coming this way. I go down the slide and sit at the bottom as if i were there the whole time.
"Merleah!" I look up to see him rushing at me.

"Hi Benny, didn't y-" I stop feeling him hug me. I hug back a bit surprised."Oh Benny, I didn't mean to scare you," I said gently.

"It's okay," he said letting me go and looking at me.

"Well you found me. Let's go actually swim in the sorta deeper end." He nods and he grabs on my back. We go into where I can stand and it rests just below my shoulder. Garrett follows us and soon Benny get's off. He dives under and goes a few feet away.

"i don't think we should mess with him. It would be hurtful if he found out."

"Come on," Garrett said. I sigh and look at him.

"Okay," I say finally. He smiles. I smile gently back at him and turn to look back at Benny, who was coming towards us.

"So ou start it?" He nods and are plan began.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

Rylee Foster- 

I wake up late, exhausted from all that has happened. Rolling over in my bed, I see Xander looking out the window, his arms crossed in front of him. When he hears me move, he turns, a small smile on his face. 

"Morning, Xander," I say, my voice sleepy. 

"Good morning, Rylee. Did you sleep well?" 

An image flashes across my mind, but I can't figure it out before it disappears. It looked like a couple, and I remembered having strange dreams, but I couldn't recall what they were. But I did sleep well. 

"Great. Where are Merleah, Garrett, and Ben?" 

"They went swimming. Are you hungry?" 

My time in the MRD had destroyed my appetite, but I did have a slight gnawing pit in my stomach. "A little." 

"Good." He smiled, helping me out of bed. "I made something special." He went downstairs and I went into the bathroom to change. After brushing my teeth, I pulled my long, dark hair into a high ponytail and changed into a white baseball tee with black sleeves and black leggings. Then I went downstairs. When I entered the kitchen, a wonderful smell hit me. Bacon, hash browns, and eggs sizzled on the stove and a plate of biscuits and gravy sat off to the side. Xander dished me up a plate and we sat down at the table after he got his own. The food was amazing, but it was extremely rich for my sensitive tastebuds. When we finished eating, Xander pulled out a small box wrapped in blue paper with a silver bow. 

"I got this for you as a welcome-home gift," he said sweetly.

"Thank you, Xander. You really didn't have to."

"Of course I did, love. It's what family does for each other." 

Smiling, I unwrapped it and took out a gorgeous necklace with a tiger's eye (stone) pendant. "I love it!" I breathed, clipping it on.

"It's a healing stone. They're said to draw out negative energy. Tiger's eye supposedly protects you from malice and gives you strength. It made me think of you, being a panther and all." 

"It's beautiful. Thank you, Xander." We hugged and for a moment, all was forgotten. Everything bad that had ever happened between us evaporated. We were lost it each other's arms; alone and safe. And for a second, I was just a normal human. 

:D 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

sig currently under construction... 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

I hugged her back, keeping her close. I missed her, the smell of her hair, the feeling I get when we hug, the joy of seeing her. I part first and run a hand through her hair. I look at her with a smile. My life when she was gone was sorrow. I wasn't losing her now. If she goes to the MRD again. I'm going too.

"You know I love you right?"

"Of course."

"Do you love me?"

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I LOVE it! :D But remember, Rylee's hair still hasn't grown back. :) BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

K!

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Hello?

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

SORRY!!! D: I will do a short one RIGHT NOW! 

Don't you think after all Rylee has been through, she would have PTSD? 

Rylee Foster-

"Do you love me?" 

His words cut deeper than a knife. "Of course I do, Xander. Why would you question that?" He only shrugged. I kissed his nose. "Don't doubt even for a second that I don't care for you. My vivid memory of you was what kept me alive in the MRD. If I hadn't have met you, I would have had no reason to live. I would have had no crutch to work as hard as I could to keep my heart beating."

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

*facepalm* Looking back on my last POV, I realized forgot about her hair. Goodness. XD 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

It's k.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

I smile at her and take her hand in mine.

"What do you want to do? We can go on a walk. Watch a movie. PLay a video game. You decide."

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Rylee Foster-

I grinned, raising an eyebrow mischievously. "I haven't played a video game in two years. However, I do want to go on a walk first. I need a little fresh air."

"Sounds good," said Xander. "I'll get my shoes."

He went upstairs and I looked down the hallway to the front door. There, my old brown boots sat exactly where I left them, dusty, but still in perfect condition. I slipped them on and tied the laces. They were a little too big, but it felt good to wear them again. I fingered my new necklace while I waited for Xander to come back.

The truth was, I hated going outside. I didn't want to be stared at because of my hair or thinness. I wanted to be treated like a normal human, not a Mutant who had been locked in the MRD for years. Not to mention, I hadn't seen the outside world in ages. AND I had people with bad intentions hot on my trail. It scared me how much I had changed in two years.

"Ready to go?" his voice asked as he came down the stairs.

I nodded, glad to be interrupted from my thoughts. "Let's go." He opened the door for me and we set out. Taking my arm in his, we walked down the sidewalk away until we got to a very familiar, yet quite foreign, shop. I looked at the old-fashioned sign. It read, "Jensen's Ice Cream since 1932".

"This is were we went on our first date!" I realized.

The boy smiled. "Do you like it?"

"Oh, Xander, it brings back such good memories. Back when everything was just all right."

"Everything is all right now too," he reassured, following inside after me. We approached the counter and I looked down at the colorful display of cold dessert. I remembered getting a strange combination- mint and strawberry. Xander had laughed a little, but it had been really good. I decided immediately that was what I would get. The boy got the same as our first date as well; hazelnut and vanilla. We took a seat outside on a black bench and watched the cars go by as we ate.

"Thank you, Xander," I said sincerely. "This has been the best day of my life." Even still I couldn't help but notice my muscles tense whenever a person walked by or a car sped in front of us. Apparently, Xander noticed, because he took my hand and rubbed it gently.

"You're safe, Rylee," he whispered. "Don't worry."

I sighed. "It's hard adjusting back to real life. I'm not used to feeling relaxed when there are people around. Besides you, Garrett, Merleah, and Ben, of course."

"I know, love, it will take time. But you will overcome it. If there's one thing I know about you, it's that you're strong and you never give up."

<<>><<>><<>>

We entered the house again, laughing at how I couldn't remember what the Avengers were. It had finally clicked, but it took a second.

"Benny would not be please," Xander joked.

"Well good thing he's not around then!" I replied, taking off my boots. We went to the living room and started the tv.

"What game do you want to play?" he asked. "Need for Speed, Lego Star Wars, Halo, Call of Duty."

I looked at the options, my head on his shoulder. "Definitely Need for Speed." I put the game in and we sat on the couch. "Watch your back, Mutant," I warned.

"Look who's talking," he taunted. I laughed. The game started and we chose our cars. Xander chose a bright blue Porsche and I chose a silver Jaguar with red flames. We began racing and I ran into a wall before I could hit the first turn.

"Sheesh, two years without playing makes a difference," I muttered, backing up my car and continuing on. Xander was already in the city by the time I got back on track. We raced each other until the cops arrived and then we split of in different directions to distract them. I quickly caught back on to the game and was soon in my groove again.

The race ended and we set aside our remotes for a moment.

"So, lover boy," I said, taking his hand. "Is this our first date since I got back?"

He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I guess it is."

I grew serious. "Thank you, Xander. You have given me so much, but I have nothing to give in return."

He smiled. "I have your love, but more importantly, I have you. There was once a time I thought I would never see you again. Now look. That is the greatest gift anyone has ever given me."

I love them. XD Sorry if there are apos! I have to go to bed... .-.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

*typos...

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I cried a little Rylee. I did.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Yes. I think she'd have that.

Xander's pov

I look at the screen again.

"Again?"

"Yep," she said grabbing her remote. We raced a few more times before we finally  put it away. I put in a movie for us to watch while she went upstairs for something. I stare at the screen. I wasn't sure how to feel right now. I wanted to destroy the MRD. But I can't. I rub the knuckles on chin while thinking about it. What to do. I wonder how the other three are. I hear Rylee come down.

"You okay," she asked sitting down next to me.

"I'm not sure. I'm concerned about Leah and Garrett. They act like there Benny's family. But they don't act like family towards ach other."

"So?"

"It means Benny's planning something for the two. Mer-" I pause and look at her."Nevermind." She looks at me slightly concerned until I take her hand in mine. She rests her head on my shoulder as it begins.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Aww, I'm sorry! *hugs*

I think I will let it surface as she's out of the MRD for longer.

I love your POV. It's so flipping adorable. XD

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° I'm hereeee! 

Sorry I forgot to postt~

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Hi, guys!!! Sorry for the absence!! I'm here too! :D 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Rylee Foster-

We finished racing and decided to watch a movie until Leah, Garrett, and Ben returned. Before I could relax, I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing a shiver go down my spine and a feeling picked at me as if something was wrong. Then I heard a soft thud upstairs. Xander didn't seem to notice, but I decided to go investigate.
"I'll be back," I said. He nodded and I made my way up the stairs, prepared to transform at the first sign of danger. A quick sound of footsteps sounded from behind me, causing my muscles to tense. I crept into the room like a cat stalking its prey. My heart racing, I growled deep in my throat, but it was cut off quickly by voice.
"Here, kitty, kitty." It came from my room. I bounded in to see a familiar man sitting casually on my bed. I could hardly call him a man; he was only a few years older than I. His silver hair went to the nape of his neck and was pulled back in the front by a pair of goggles. His dark brown eyes glinted with mischief and he smiled coyly.
"Peter!" I cried. He stood and we embraced. "Where have you been?"
"Where have I been?" he scoffed. "You're the one who got yourself locked up in the MRD! Oh, Foster, what did they do to you?"
"Does it matter? I'm alive and you're alive. I heard at the MRD that there was a massive finding of Mutants and they were coming in by the dozens every day. I assumed you were either captured or killed."
"Wanda and I escaped to Arizona. We stayed there for a while, under the care of an old friend whom you may know."
"Who?" I asked, feeling fearful again.
"Mortimer."
I gasped. "Toad?! He's alive too?"
Peter shrugged. "Well, that's why I'm here."
My eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?"
The boy sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Foster, after you were captured, he was distraught. It changed him drastically. His criminal record skyrocketed and he didn't care about anyone or anything. Finally he decided to try to save you, but he was caught and it only took one test to completely strip him of his powers. The MRD threw him out, no longer useful to them, and he barely made it to his home before we arrived. We helped him, as he was too weak to do anything to us. For weeks we tried to bring him back to health, but with every day he only grew worse. We had no money to take him to a hospital and few of our friends were responding. Those who did refused to help, due to his reputation. Then the day came when he passed on. I just want you to know we did all we could. He didn't want to die. He wanted to see you one last time, but unfortunately you were still MIA. I'm so sorry."
The pain I felt was unlike anything I'd ever experience from any test at the MRD. "He's really- gone?" I didn't want it to be true. It couldn't be true! He was too stubborn to die.
As much as I prayed this was all a dream, Peter nodded. "I'm sorry," he repeated. "Are you going to be okay?"
I blinked rapidly to keep the tears from falling and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. We weren't really that close anyway."
He gave a sad look. "You're a terrible liar, Foster. Come here." He opened his arms and we hugged. He held me like I was his little sister. It made me feel loved, comforted. I had never known my family; I grew up thinking I didn't have one. Wanda and Peter took me under their wing and became the family I never had. But no one could qualify as family as much as Toad. He literally raised me. He was my father.
I took a deep breath, willing myself not to cry. "You have to go, Peter. I do too. I have- a friend downstairs."
"A friend?" he asked.
"Well, a- I guess you could say he's my-"
"You have a boyfriend?" He released me and looked at me in disbelief. "Why would anyone want to date you?"
I wrinkled my nose. "Please, Maximoff. At least I'm not a thief."
He grinned teasingly, then he grew serious again. "He gave me this. He said if he couldn't see you in person before he died, he at least wanted you to know he loved you." As he spoke, he picked up a small package on my bed and handed it to me. "I know this hurts now, but it will all be worth it in time."
Half joking, half serious, I said, "How can I trust a kleptomaniac?"
His lips turned up in a pained smile. "That's up to you, Foster. I have to get back to Wanda, but I'll come back."
I nodded. "Thank you for telling me. I'll see you later."
He turned to leave, but faced me again. "You are loved by a lot of people, Rylee. Don't lose sight of that."
"Did you just call me by my first name?"
He winked. "Maybe I did." Then he was gone.
Breathing deeply, I placed the package in my nightstand drawer and went back downstairs, refusing to think of Mortimer. The TV was displaying the title screen of Brave. Xander was sitting on the couch, his face screwed up in deep concentration. I sat next to him, covering up my devastation with concern.
"You okay?" I asked.
"I'm not sure," I replied. "I'm concerned about Leah and Garrett. They act like they're Benny's family, but they don't act like family toward each other."
I was puzzled. "So?"
"It means Benny's planning something for the two. Mer-" he paused, looking at me. "Nevermind."
I look at him warily, but don't ask anything else. He intertwined his fingers with mine and I put my head on his shoulder as the movie begins.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xanr's pov

"How's Maximoff?" SHe looks at me. I look at her."It doesn't take a genius to figure out who was the fast figure. Also it reeked of burnt tennis." She looked at me."Okay AAROn told me," I said giving up.

"He's fine." I look at her and see she's sad.

"You okay," I ask softly. She shook her head no and I wrapped her in a hug.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

*dies* Short, but that was the most beautiful thing I've ever read. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Hehe, yeah. I was short on time.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

No, it's fine! :D I loved it! 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Was the plan to pretend they're a thing ?

Garrett Pov:
"Big sis, I was trying to find you and I met this guy asking about you. You popular or something?" He asked with a small snort, as he crossed his arms. I rose an eyebrow and ruffled his hair, "Woah woah, How do you know he was talking about Merleah?"
"It doesn't matter." He threw his hands dismissively and pulled are wrists. "Let's go back in the water!"
I looked at Merleah and nodded. Then gently wrapped her hand around mine. "Yeah let's go."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Indeed Faith, indeed.

Merleah's pov

I didn't hold Garrett's hand tightly at first but then grabbed back after realizing our plan. Benny pulled us in and I let go of Garret and dived in. I came back up a few feet away from where Benny was. I flipped my hair out of my face and swam back over to the other two. Beeny got on my back again and I smile.

"What do you want to do Benny? We can swim, go off the slide, play on the little park over there," I said looking back at him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I'm so sorry! :( Is this still alive?

Rylee Foster-

"What happened?" Xander asked.

I could hardly speak in between sobs. "Toad is gone. And it's all my fault. He's dead because of me."

"Don't you dare say that!" Xander scolded. "Why on earth would you think it was your fault?"

"After I left, he went insane and the MRD stripped him of his powers. Everyone Peter and Wanda asked refused to help and Toad had no choice but to die a slow, painful death. All because I left."

"Rylee," he trailed off. "It was not your fault in the slightest. There was nothing anyone could do. You did what you felt was the right thing and there's nothing wrong with that."

"But he was my father!" I cried.

Xander stroked my short hair softly, his chin on my head. "I'm so sorry."

It hurt to know that my father was gone, but it felt a little better to have a friend by my side. Xander eased the pain even if it was just a bit.

We sat there in silence as Xander comforted me. Then the door opened and Faith, Garrett, and Benny walked in.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

No it's still alive, but Faith might not be on as much. She's busy with school. BTW.

" Then the door opened and Faith, Garrett, and Benny walked in."

That made my day!

Merleah's pov

I'm not sure I like this plan. Garrett lead Benny and I in, he took my hand and we walked in together. I look at Rylee seeing her in tears."You okay," I ask letting go of Garrett and going over ot her.

"Yeah, I'm better," she said. She looked at Xander thankfully and eh took her hand in her's. I watch it happen and the two, it made Rylee smile slightly. I nod and go up stairs to change. Once I braid my hair I sit on the ffloor in my room. Benny soon comes in and asks questions and Garrett and I. I keep with the plan and not say to much, pretending for something not true. I felt awful lying to him.

Xander's pov

THe three go up the stairs to change and I look at Rylee. She leans back into me and I wrap my arms around her. I smile slightly.

"I'm glad you're here Rylee. I am sorry about Toad." SHe shurgs slightly. Istroke her hair a couple of times before we just sit there in silence.

• Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

I would sooooo like to make an X-Men RP some day. They are my favorite team! Avengers second.

Merleah: I just wanted to know if you wanted to continue the Apocalypse Gauntlet? Because Clev controlled two important  characters in the story. It's fine if we don't continue. I just want to know what you think we should do. :I

• Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Soccer playerSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, Spartan and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I would like too but I don't know if that's possible. I think we should focus on our Star Wars one.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Got it. :) That's okay. 

*dies* Oh, gosh, sorry! XD I wrote it in a MAJOR hurry! That's great. XD 

AMAZING POV. That was sooo awesome! 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Alrighty that's fine. I might pov tomorrow on BOR. That's a pretty funny abbreviation lol 

• Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Soccer playerSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, Spartan and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

scarletactor17

Is it too late to join?

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Two-Part Story Coming Soon to the MB

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Yeah, sorry. :/ We should make a new thread, because this is actually kind of a private RP. Hehe. Sorry, buddy. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

amberfur103

will post tomorrow. this is not dead.

• Posted at:

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if your one of the 6% that find wolves shy and lovable creatures.

mutant... and PROUD!

Front sm

mermaiddragon709

emma-

the memories die away as a shot rings out. i can tell it's headed for me, but kurt shoves me out of the way. it's been less than a year since he had to leave the circus with me because of my mutancy, but already he's taken me under his wing. a noble gesture... but the bullet hit him instead of me.  i use my power to shove the M.R.D away, and pick up kurt. there is a house not far from here. i think it's the x-mansion. maby, just maby, i could get him there for medical treatment. the bullet had only hit him in the side of the chest. it hadn't gone through his heart.

• Posted at:

"most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes." -nightcrawler

X-men forever

gambit and rouge

nightcrawler and daytripper

Front sm

mermaiddragon709

can we bring gambit and rouge in here?

• Posted at:

"most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes." -nightcrawler

X-men forever

gambit and rouge

nightcrawler and daytripper

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I miss this....

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 13 ,