Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Welcome aboard~! 

Ben Pov:

"you sure?" I ask, sitting down.

She nods, and sits across from me, with her food.

I loved Merleah's cooking, it had this warmth in every bite. And she was good with flavor. Once; Garrett had to cook and I swear he probably didn't even touch the salt. Or anything. It was terrible...

I take a bite slightly humming

Garrett Pov:

I come downstairs and join in.

"Thanks for making this." I say while sitting down, and look at the food. "Sure is quiet with no thing threatening our lifes." I say with a snicker

Ben looks at me with a frown that has me think I said something wrong. Or, he was mad at me? 

"It won't last long." 

"Don't be a pestimist." I say to Ben, even though..I myself was one sometimes. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleahs pov

I sit down too and eat with them. I couldn't help wonder why my cheeks got pink Usually my emotions are under better control.

"At least nothing bad will happen for awhile. THe Mrd will be busy trying to fix that station," I said softly. Ben nodded.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I sit down too and eat with them. I couldn't help wonder why my cheeks got pink. Usually my emotions are under better control. I think I still like Garrett after all this time. He was still nice. I think Benny wants us "together", probably won't happen. I look at Benny reassuringly.

"At least nothing bad will happen for awhile. THe Mrd will be busy trying to fix that station," I said softly. Ben nodded and we ate in silence.

"Benny, tonight were going to watch a movie and sleep in he living room. Does that sound okay," I ask.

"Sure," he says. I nod and we soon finsih. I use my energy to transfer pillows and stuff down. Benny had the a vahir that was big enough for him to sleep in. I had the couch. I didn't know if Garrett was joining us but he would have the floor. I get out some popcorn for the two of us. We start watching the movie and Benny sits next to me for now. I wrap a blancket around him and one around me. He sat in the middle. Garrett soon came along.

"Merleah here you sit here," Benny says. I move to sit in between the two guys and Benny soon lays his head in my la while we were watching. I stroke my hand through his hair as we watch the movie. Soon Benny's asleep on my lap(not really, he's listening to the two) and I look at Garrett.

"So, he wants to stay here?"

"Yeah." I nod, I till stroked Benny's hair as the movie continued. I gave a small yawn and watched the tv. Garrett watched the tv.

"Garrett," I ask softly.

"Yeah?"

"I think Benny's trying to get us together. Or is it just me." He didn't respond. I fell my eyes drop slowly and I lay my head on his arm unknowingly as I fell asleep.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Rylee? You still there >.> 

I'll pov soon

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garrett Pov:

I pretended I hadn't heard her, However her words thoroughly  registered  in my mind. 

When her head rests on my shoulder, I'm unsure uow to react. Is this an act of love? 

Oh man, I don't know the first thing about it.

I don't move her as I say, "I noticed too...." 

She doesn't move so I assume she's fallin asleep.

"Ben, is a unique little pumpkin, But as for that..Were just..Friends right? I mean, were like siblings.."

It was all me talking out loud, while they slept.

The credit rolled down the screen, as the soft music played.

Ben pov:

That's the spirit. Say more..

My plan is working. I shift a little, keeping my breaths steady. This ought to work out fine. I try to pretend I'm just moving but Really I was trying to nudge Merleah awake. She wouldn't budge so I tried pinching her.

Hopefully It still passes I'm asleep..

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

My mind wakes but my eyes stay closed.

"Ben, is a unique pumpkin, But as for that..Were just..Frinds right? I mean, were like siblings.." I pause, Benny.... I shifted slightly so my hand rests upon his back, I sigh slightly and listen to Garrett. The soft ending music plays and I move my head a bit so it's more comfortable on his shoulder. I rub my hand on Ben's back softly, letting him know I'd go with his plan. But sleep was coming over me again. If he doesn't talk soon. I'll be asleep.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Pikachu!

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Heheh~ 

Do you play Pokemon Go? 

garett Pov:

I looked at the two and sighed, still asleep. I pick up Ben and put him in his bed, while placing the covers over him his mouth twitches as his eyes flickered. Was he..awake! Oh well, I switch of the light and walk out then go Merleah lightly shaking her awake. I hear bens footsteps come back downstairs, "Garret." 

"Yes?" 

"Were..Sleeping downstairs." 

"Oh." 

He prepares his bed in his "spot" and begins to fall asleep again. "Well, Night." I say and go upstairs to my room. 

Ben pov:

"what a waste. Big sister. You falling asleep was a bad move." I repermend pouting, "You missed your chance!" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"I fell asleep," I ask him. I heard him jump slightly. I turn my head to look over at him."Besides what move? What move would I make, just spill out that I love him or just scare him to death," I asked softly. Suddenly my mind went through what I said. I felt Benny's gaze on me. If Garrett was listening, I swear, I might throw something. I lift my finger in the air, the black energy looked ray so Benny could see it.

"Im sorry Benny but, I'm not sure how to make the move your referring too," I said looking at the magic. I made the magic race around us so I could see his face and he could see mine.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Bookmark. I wanna read it all. :D

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

No. I watch the old tv show.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

You watched it!! Yippeeee!!

I'm not watching the recent eps but that was part of my childhoodXD so was teen titans, The batman, tom and jerry re-runs and the powerpuff girls as far as Cartoon network goes. Probably lots more, but I can't name them... Te-heh

Ben pov:

I press my lips together, I don't understand adult love. It's so much easier in my head, or like the shows. 

"Okay..." Is all I'm able to say before slouching down. 

I just want them to be happy. "I get it." 

My pillow presses into my face as I pull it up to me. What do I say? ...How can I help. 

"Sister."

"Yes?" 

"What does life mean to you?" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Is Garrett actually listening the whole time?

Merleah's pov

"I once thought life was a adventure and one I couldn't wait to explore. Now it's just another hard thing to get over with, and I want it to be over sometimes."

"When did your view change?"

"I guess when the MRD came and I was lying to you all. I had dark thoughts then. Now I, I don't know anymore. I thought I new what I was going to do for my life. But that plan but the plan has crashed, burned, and exploded in my face."

"What's your new plan?"

"Survive, keep you safe and at home, and get back Garrett's trust. I can't imagine life without him now. And I don't ever want too."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Mmmhmm~ He is. I'll pov in the morning. Or afternoon. ^^

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

This afternoon? As in this afternoon, this afternoon? lol

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Phew. Just got home. And four measly hours of sleep. Oh dear•~•

Garrett Pov:

I'm quiet, while listening to her. Was I ..was I being stubborn? No. No. I need to think of something else. 

I keep listening, with a small smile at ben. I

"well-he's not that great." Ben muttered and kept talking about my flaws and problems. I chuckle once again and head up to my room hearing no further. I was tired...

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Ouch. Hope you get more sleep and pov some more.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"He's got problems of course but, I do too. So I decide to put this problems aside and view good things. His charm, his kind nature, and his smile...." I look over at Benny and pat next to me.

"You can always sleep with me," I say slowly. He nods, I close my eyes and try to fall asleep. I soon fell Benny curl up next to me, I smile as I wrap an arm around him,

"Good night Benny."

I open my eyes to find it in the mourning. Benny sleeping next to me. I smile and carefully slip away from him. I get up and start making breakfast for everyone. I look up to see Garrett coming down the stairs. I wave at him and point to Benny. He nods and comes closer.

"Good nourning," I say softly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Mmhmm~ I'm gonna be slower with school but I'll aim to at least pov twice a day on each rp.

Garrett pov: 

I smirk, "Good nourning, to you two." 

She rolls her eyes, she was stil waking up.

I prepare myself a usual cup of coffee before looking out the window. "Sure is a nice day. We should do something, hm?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

OKay.

Merleah's pov

"Like what," I ask looking at him."Last time we did something Benny nearly got kill and back to the MRD. Doing anything now seems to risky," I add. Garrett looks at me oddly for a bit."What," I ask a bit confused. Was he listening last night or is he just being funny?

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Like what," I ask looking at him."Last time we did something Benny nearly got kill and back to the MRD. Doing anything now seems to risky," I add. Garrett looks at me oddly for a bit."What," I ask a bit confused. Was he listening last night or is he just being funny?

"Nothing," he responded quickly sitting up straight. I raise an eyebrow and walk over to Benny. I sit next to him and place a hand on him.

"Benny," I say softly. Benny's eyes open gently and he looks at me."Mourning," I say.

"Mourning sis," he says sitting up. He yawns and stretches his arms. Soon, breakfast is served. Benny sits next to Garrett, both of them across from me. I look down and sigh,

"So, Benny," said Garrett."Would you like to go do something today?"

"Sure what?"

"I don't know. What do you think Merleah?" I look up at them.

"I don't know. We've been to a park. How about we go swimming?"

"Swimming?"

"Yeah, we could go to the beach or the pool. I hear they have a cool water slides." Benny smiled and looked at Garrett.
"Can we go please?!"

"Sure."

"Yeah, come on Merleah!" Benny got up and grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs. I look back at Garrett for a second then go with him.

"Benny what is it," I ask after we were in the room and my door was closed.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ben Pov:

"I..." I shuffle my feet, while pressing my lips together. "Don't have swimtrucks...and I don't like showing my tummy."

"Then lets go somwher-"

"No no. I wanna swim. I love swimming-I just...Need a swimsuit that doesn't make me look silly. Sis.."

Garrett Pov:

Was this another one of his little schemes? I swear if this goes on--Well. Oh well. 

I don't mind, it's kinda fun to see what he tries to do. I hold my arm with a sigh, But maybe I should forgive her.

I hate this feeling inside...

Wait-swimming! Whens the last time..

After escaping with them all those years ago, I've done a lot. But swimming is not one of them. 

My head is buried in my hands, "Oh dear..."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Oh, how I miss Fenrir. She was such a good writer. 'til school stole her from us....

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"I think I can help. Well go shopping before we swim for you okay?"

"You should change," he siad. I nod walking into the closet, I come back out in a blue bikini. I wear a light green swim cover up. It's one of those which is a shirt and pants at the same time. I come out and Benny looks at me.

"What?"

"Nothing," he replies. I have a cross over purse and I pull my hair back out of my face. we come down the stairs.

"Benny needs a swimsuit," I say to Garrett. He gets up and looks at me.

"What," I ask.

"It's nothing," he said. Garrett goes up the steps and Benny follows him. What is that kid plannning? I sit at the island and wait for the two.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Clev? You lurkingXD

i'll pov soon ~

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garrett Pov:

"Alright-what's the real reason." I said rubbing my head as we came outta sight, he looks at me with mad eyes.

"What." 

"Come on, Ben. What is it?"

"I don't know what your talking about." He says with a shrug, I raise an eyebrow and sighed heavily. Guess we'll see soon enough.

~~~~~~

We walk back to her, Benny had dark blue swim trunks with a green swim shirt fallowed with black short sleeves.

Immidatly, he finds Merleah, "Alright-lets go lets go!"

I placed my hands on my hips, and looked at her. "You look good."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Uhhh, guilty. I just really want to read what Fenrir...erm, Rylee posts. I miss her. She's a great writer.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Aw, that's kind of you! I miss her too~

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Thanks," I say. I  take benny's hand and we start walking towards the pool. As we walk, I hum to myself. Benny and I are swinging are arms back and forth. We soon arrive and I take one chair. I pull out sunscreen and put a dab on Benny's nose.

"What is this?"

"It's sunscreen. It'll protect you from sunburn." I rub it in his face and then do mine as well. Benny looks around excitedly, seeing there was a small playground and I look at the high dive boards with a smile. Benny races in and i follow after taking my swim cover off. I get in the cool water and sigh. It felt nice. I push off the ground and dive fully under. I come back up and catch back up to Benny?

• Posted at:

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I knew her for exactly one month. And....it was like a insta-thing. She reminds me of someone....my best friend from my old home....okay, not gonna cry....

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

Aw, Clev! *hugs* You're so sweet! 

HI GUYS. I'M ALIVE AND WELL. Sleep-deprived, but happy. ;) I'll try to POV tonight or tomorrow. :) 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

sig currently under construction... 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I feel you Rylee, school is really depriving me of sleep-And some other reasons *Cough cough* 

Heheh, I'm glad your back and I'm looking foward to more  povs from you~ 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

cleverfairy102

DUDES, I WENT TO CAMP AND I SAW MY BEST FRIEND FROM THAT OTHER PLACE AND NOW FENRIR IS BACK AND DUDES I AM HAVING A MOMENT

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ben Pov:

"He he he." I chuckle quietly hiding behind the swim slide, watching Merleah with excitment. If Garrett and Merleah swim together, their sure to have fun, and get togehter. I see standing near a spot where he wouldn't have to swim. I sighed, since him and Merleah were on two oppsite sides. 

Somehow, I'll have to get them to swam together. I slump down and tried to think about it further, how to Garret Over there...

Garret pov:

I sighed heavily, seeing Ben so visually hidden. I wave over Merleah, and say to her, "I'm sure you've caught on by now-I mean I have. Ben's up to no good..."

"He's just a kid."

"I know, but he gets carried away." I chuckle a bit and put my hands on my hips, "Wanna play along, a little."
"You mean act?"
"Yea, something like that. I don't know, I just kinda wanna see his reaction. Maybe, I mean, what do you say?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"I don't know," I said."It would be kinda wierd," I said while rubbing my shoulder. I suddenly spot Benny.

"Ve right back," I said. I jump up and go under the water. I swim towards Benny and appear behind him."Got you," I said taping him. He smiles and I turn.

"Count to twenty," I said. He turned and close his eyes. I climbed up into the slide above him and waited for him to finish. I see him go forward. Not looking up, I smile as I stay up there. He looks for a bit then goes over to Garrett for help.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 12 , , 14