Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

hehe.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

( ´ ▽ ` )  I should've seen that coming.

Do you mind if I write a pov for Ben, rylee? 

I won't make it affect the story to much~

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

Go ahead! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

sig currently under construction... 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ben pov:

I don't understand.

Why do bad things happen.

Would it be better to not care at all? 

I don't understand.

What is she doing.

has she betrayed us? 

I don't understand....

Was Xander bad afterall, was I right? 

My hands trembled with both fear and shock.

My mind jabbed at me, screamed at me to come to a conclusion. A simple conclusion. My hand clutches tight to where my heart is, as I try to calm the pain I felt inside. "I don't understand....I don't know...if this is right or not." 

My legs can't take me any closer, as now I'm a perfect distance from Merleah. Her eyes fall to the floor, hints of familiar pain. I can't break free from my own bonds. My own bonds of doubt. Everyone has them, only others make their own limits on how far they can pull.  "Garrett...or you...said you killed people. Lots of people. If Xander was a good kid or not, I don't know. But..." I back away again, "I..I can't trust you right now. I want to..." My gaze falls to my feet, "But I don't understand." My mouth clutches tight as I feel the bitterness reaching me, "So please explain!"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

NO ONE POV. After my hw, I'll post. I have a REALLY sad, but REALLY good idea! :D GET READY TO FEEL DA FEELS!!!! XD *hands out boxes of tissues* 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

can I pov a reply to Ben for Merleah?

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I looked at him and sat on the couch. I patted next to me and he stared a me but slowly came over.

"Xander and me, were very different aren't we?" He nodded."Xander is the good and I'm the bad. But I'm a good bad." He sits next to me and I looked ahead."I have killed some people. On accident most of the time. I killed my little brother and my parents when I was litle. There was a fire, Andrew thought I was bad like you think Xander is. He thought Xander was amazing. Couldn't find a fault. I scared him one night and are powers combined and there was an explosian. Xander saved me and left the others for some reason die. I don't want that to happen to you." Benny stared at me and I looked at him too.

"xander hasn't killed anyone?"

"No, he's a good guy. He does everything right. I trust him more then myself." I stared at the tv which was off. the blank screen showing the reflection of myself. I looked ted and weak. Something in me was screaming to breack free of a bond. I shook my head and looked at Ben.

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I think I can still work with it. :) I'll see 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

okay.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I'm waiting on rylee...

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I'm soooo sorry!!! D: I sent one in, so it SHOULD show up soon hopefully. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Rylee Foster-

I looked at Merleah, utterly appalled and horrified. She looked awful, and any other time, I would have cared, but right now I was far from caring. For her at least. I gave a disappointed shake of my head and grabbed Ben's hand. His expression was stoic, but I could see tears beginning to glisten. He looked up at me, and I averted my attention to Leah.

"But how could you?"

"Rylee, I had to. We-"

"He was your brother!" There were no words to describe the agony I felt inside. She stared at me sadly, lost for words.

"Rylee-"

I squeezed Ben's hand tightly. "No. There's no excuse. Goodbye, Merleah." And then I teleported. Ben and I landed in the alley I used to live in back when I was a rogue. Before I had met everyone. I fell to the ground and buried my face in my hands, starting to sob. I heard Ben sit next to me and he put his head on my shoulder.

"She let Xander be taken," I cried. "She didn't even give it a second though, she just- let him go. He was the only family she had!"

"So were you," he said. "She was trying to save us."

"And she sacrificed the only one who truly understood me to do so. He made me feel safe and loved. He brought me happiness." I dried my tears on the sleeve of the green tee shirt, and tried to stop crying. My tears slowed slightly, and I fiddled with the panther pendant on my necklace. Xander had given it to me the day before I was arrested. It was know the only things I had left of him. The letter was back at Merleah's home. I looked at Ben.

"My whole live, I've been on my own. I never knew my parents; they were taken by the MRD and I was found by the Brotherhood. They raised me as one of their own and I become best friends with a certain mutant named Toad." A certain recognition shone in Ben's eyes. I continued, "I was oblivious to the fact that what I was doing might not have been completely right. As I grew older, I became more independent. I survived on my own in this very alley, using my panther form to my advantage and feasting on prey that crossed my path. I was 16, and in my entire life, no one had ever told me they loved me. Sure, I had been praised for my talents and abilities, but those who did were more like colleagues, not family. It was like that until I met them. Merleah, Garrett, and Regina. They treated me like family. They loved me, they cared for me, they protected me. It was the first time I had ever felt that way. However, I still felt empty. I had many self-doubts and an extremely low self-esteem. I wasn't- well, fond of myself. Then Xander came along and it was all turned around. He made me feel beautiful and I loved him more than I had anyone else. I thought we had something started and that we were going to have our own happily ever after. But then I went feral and I gave myself up to the MRD. There I stayed for nearly two years. I lost all that Xander had given me and I grew deathly ill. My hair fell out, I grew emaciated, I was certain I was going to die young. Until the day Andreas Barton came and rescued me. When I returned to Xander, I was the happiest I had ever been in my entire life. However, I was afraid of going feral again. I still am. Now I am terrified. Without him, I am nothing, I have nothing. That's what scares me the most. He was my everything."

There was silence for a moment except for the cars beyond. Then Ben shifted, and spoke.

"You have me. You have Garrett, as long as he doesn't side with Merleah. Really, I think Leah was just trying to do the right thing. She's probably feeling exactly how you did. You know she accidentally killed her family."

My heart felt as if it had been stabbed. How could I have been so selfish? "You're right, Benny. I'm sorry. We should-"

A gunshot cracked and I felt something whiz right past my head. With a yelp, I grabbed Ben and shoved him behind me. Then I transformed into a panther and crept forward. I smelled the MRD strongly from my right. Giving a ferocious roar, I pounced on the man hiding behind a pile of boxes and the junk went flying. I wrestled with the scarred soldier and he struggled to fight back. Despite his efforts, I was winning. Then I found enough time to sink my teeth into his right bicep, causing him to scream with pain, and race back to Ben, changing back to a human. I grabbed the boy's hand and we were about to teleport when another gunshot rang out. We appeared in Merleah's living room and I saw her sitting, staring absently at a stain on the carpet. Her fingers toyed with a metal keychain with beads spelling "Merleah". She looked up at us both, and at first she looked somewhat happy, but it quickly changed to petrified. She scrambled to her feet, her face paling.

"Look, Leah," I said. "I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean it. I know what you're going through and I just want you to know that I'm here for you no matter wh-"

"Rylee," Ben interrupted, his voice quavering.

I looked at him and he was swaying. Then I saw what was wrong, just as I caught him as his legs buckled.

"Benny!" I yelled. Red seeped through his shirt on his stomach, spreading quickly. Merleah raced to us and fell to her knees.

"C'mon, Benny," I pleaded. "Stay with us." I looked at Merleah. "Get some bandages and some peroxide!" She ran off and I brushed Ben's bangs aside frantically. His eyes were vacant, staring at nothing, and his mouth was open, struggling to breath. His skin was white as snow. I pulled his shirt over his head with some difficulty and inspected the wound. I could see the bullet, but it would be impossible to take out without tweezers. His stomach was already glistening red with blood. Merleah came flying down the stairs with an entire first-aid kit and sat in front of me. She took out the tweezers first and carefully pried the bullet out. Ben gave an agonizing cry, his muscles tense. I gripped his hand with my blood-stained one.

"Don't worry, Ben," I comforted. "I know it hurts, but you're going to be okay. Just stay with us and be strong. Look at me, Benny, look at me. Don't look at Merleah. Keep your eyes on me." He struggled to shift his eyes and they said words that would have killed me to hear.

Leah wiped up the blood with a towel and then dripped some peroxide on the wound. Ben cried out in real, genuine pain as the bullet hole frothed from the alchohol.

"I know it hurts, buddy, we're almost done," Merleah said. After cleaning it the rest of the way, she grabbed the bandages and she wrapped them around his stomach multiple times, hooking them in place. Blood immediately began to seep through and she dug around the box for more bandages. I set Ben carefully on the floor and unraveled one of the bandages from my wrists. Using the opposite side, Merleah wrapped them too around the young boy's abdomen. There he lay, staring up at the ceiling, his chest heaving. Labored breaths forced their way out of his open mouth.

I squeezed his hand. "Stay with us, Benny. Don't die."

FEELS. Hope you like it! Sooooo sorry for the delay!! :P Sorry if there are any typos. I don't have time to proof-read.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

My life flashed before my eyes. I knew this would happen. My hand went to the wound. Benny  but I ignored it.
yelped

"Merleah. What are you doing?" I looked at Rylee.

"I can't hal but I can slow down the pain." She nodded. I lifted my hand and the bullet slowly came out. I finished wrapping it."I'll be right back!" I ran to the MRD. I found Xander.

"Let's get you out of here."

"Why so you can throw me back in here again."

"You know I wouldn't do that on purpose." He sighed."Why did you save me?"

Xander's pov

I paused.

"Between you and Andrew. I don't know. Lady's first..."

"Don't you dare insult me!" I sat up. I vanished from her sight and found myself next to Benny.

"Hey," I said.

"Heal him," Rylee said. I then noticed the blood and stuff. I stredted working quickly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I'll pov~~!

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

onyxwolf284

GREAT POV, Merleah! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

amberfur103

im still here difrent account.

emma-

"kurt, i'm worried about this preformance. what if something goes wrong? and don't ad-lib your lines. werner might miss his cue and amanda could get hurt."   "don't worry, you'll be fine, i promise."  "gut, danke."

(can she start out in the circus and be fluent in german?)

• Posted at:

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if your one of the 6% that find wolves shy and lovable creatures.

mutant... and PROUD!

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garrett pov;

Ben.
Huff huff, My breaths are restless. My legs ached. But the pain didn’t amount to the pain within me. The second, Charles told me with his grave expression.
Ben don’t die on me. Please.
I rush inside the house, yielding to me fatigue and stop for a second.
It hurt. The guilt inside me telling me it’s my fault. Even though I found him, and saved from the MRD I should have given him to another family. other people. He would have been safe.
He’s to young for this. While entering the room, I ignore my surroundings and head straight for him. My large hands wrap around the boy’s small and delicate one.
“Ben...I’m sorry.” I say finally, under my quiet shaken voice. It was 3 A.M, Rylee laid on the ground sound asleep, probably crashed from watching him. Merleah nowhere to be seen...Good thing, I might have yelled at her.
Well. Maybe. I don’t know-
“Ever...yons…m-making..a nnghh!”
“Try not to talk.” I say a small smile forming, while brushing his hair back. He’s usually so quiet, I’d think he’s dead, and now that’s he’s at the verge of death he might not shut up.
“Big... deal…” He says with the satisfaction of finishing his sentence. “No more talking okay?”
There’s no response. His jaw clenches, with somewhat frustration. When he closes his eyes again,his grip loosens on my hand. My mind keeps telling me it’s only because ben’s tired.
I slowly slip my hand to lift anything covering the wound. I had to see it myself…
“Hey!” My heart drops and I lift my head to see him. “hands off.”
Softening my gaze, I hold my hands in the air. “Got it.”
Again, no response.
“Forgive me ben….This is-If I hadn’t-..”
“No more talking okay?” He mutters clearly, while shifting his chin aside from me.
Once again, my eyes soften on him. He’s getting me back from earlier. Your going to be just fine, ben. I can see that now.
My heart was comforted, warmed, secured.
That was...what I felt until, that dreary night. No one foresaw. I regret it everyday, since it all started here. 

((Sorry, I wrote on my phone. It's so sloppyXD))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Okie! Sounds cool, Rylee

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

I come out of my room. I found Riley asleep on the floor. Garrett holds Benny in his arms.

"He'll live," I said sensing Garrett's thoughts.

"He will?"

"Yes. I healed most of the wound, the rest will self heal." I pick up Riley.

"Wait?" I look back at him."Where's Merleah?"

"I believe she's at the X-Mansion, talking to Charles. Trying to clear her head." Garrett stood."Don't go after her tonight. You need sleep too." I looked at Riley's sleeping body and held her close to me. I walk up the stairs and take her to my room. I laid her in the bed and cover her up. She turned comfortably and I smiled. I walked down the stairs to find Garrett still there with Benny.

"I'm sleeping down here. Just in case." He nodded. I collapsed on a couch and was out instantly.

I open my eyes to a sharp knock on the door. I ge up and open itl. Merleah stood there. Her outfit was changed. She had a dark hoodie over her shirt. It was up hiding her hair.

"Hi," she siad.

"Hi," I replied.

"Can I enter?"

"Sure," I said letting her in. She steps in and we walk out. she takes her hood off and she looks at me. Instant regret and pain come on her fac.e I wrap her in a hug and she hugs back. She started sobbing and we sat down. I understood. The ain of what she's done to those close to her. Ecspecially Garrett.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

I come out of my room. I found Riley asleep on the floor. Garrett holds Benny in his arms.

"He'll live," I said sensing Garrett's thoughts.

"He will?"

"Yes. I healed most of the wound, the rest will self heal." I pick up Riley.

"Wait?" I look back at him."Where's Merleah?"

"I believe she's at the X-Mansion, talking to Charles. Trying to clear her head." Garrett stood."Don't go after her tonight. You need sleep too." I looked at Riley's sleeping body and held her close to me. I walk up the stairs and take her to my room. I laid her in the bed and cover her up. She turned comfortably and I smiled. I walked down the stairs to find Garrett still there with Benny.

"I'm sleeping down here. Just in case." He nodded. I collapsed on a couch and was out instantly.

I open my eyes to a sharp knock on the door. I ge up and open itl. Merleah stood there. Her outfit was changed. She had a dark hoodie over her shirt. It was up hiding her hair.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I replied.

"Can I enter?"

"Sure," I said letting her in. She steps in and we walk out. she takes her hood off and she looks at me. Instant regret and pain come on her fac.e I wrap her in a hug and she hugs back. She started crying on my chest and I kept her tight.

"I saved you because of Rylee." She stopped crying and looked at me.

"What?"

"You meet Rylee first right? Well I had dreams when I was litle. Od the future, she was in one. If I saved Andrew, I couldn't save her. So I saved you."

"Why not both of us?"

"I couldn't. I could save one of you or none of us." I heard steps and turned. Benny was on the steps fully healed. He looked at me then at Merleah. Merleah let go of me and almost hid behind me.

"Mourning Ben," I said warmly."Feeling better?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ben pov:

"I've been injured many times..." I say lowering my gaze to the floor, "But nothing amounts to How you hurt me." I lift my head up again to Meet Merleahs eyes, "Merleah-Augh..." I grab my stomach from resadue pain, "what are you doing outta bed!" Garrett exclaims as he runs to my aid. "I can walk-"

"No. Just stay in bed for a little longer." He presses then sees Xander and Merleah. "M-merleah. What..what are you doing here." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I stand tall.

"This is my house is it not?" Garrett stood straight and stepped in front of Benny defensivly. Pain came in my eyes and I turned away."I came to apologize to you guys. For what I did."

"I don't think you get to pologize." I look at Garrett. I felt my anger biol in me but Xander placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Hear her out," he said. Garrett looked at me.

"The MRD found me a few moths before I found you and Benny. They took me captive and made me do there will. I did whatever I could o keep you guys safe. Even give away my brother to them. I snapped out of it when Benny was hurt and Charles helped me clear my head." I looked at Benny, When i was little my brother and I didn't like each other. We had a fight and a fire started. Xander saved me that day. So all I wanted to do was save you guys. Unlike I could do with Andrew." I looked down at the ground. Benny's gaze stayed on me. I felt someone hug me and it was Benny. I got down on a knee and hugged him back.

"You were never suppose to get hurt," I whispeared to him. He looked at me.

"Who was?"

"Me. I was suppose to be shot."

"Why?"

"SO I could save you. But plans don't always work." He stared at me and I stood.

"So that's it," Garrett asked. Xander coughed and looked at Benny.

"I think Leah and Garrett need to talk." He took Benny upstairs and I looked at Garrett.

"Garrett, I'm," I said trying to speack. No words came out."I'm so sorry. I hurt everyone here. You worst of all. I wish the past could be changed. So we could start over but," I pause cause he raises a hadn for me to stop.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garrett pov:

I've got trust issues. I know I do. 

Every ones been in a cell, everyone has lost someoe.

"Merleah..." I move my head away, trying to hold back my voice from cracking. "You should have....you should have told me what you were going through. Didn't you trust me..And too risk the lifes of others just to protect us, I'm still naive to this world. But I know right and wrong. If you join us again, I cannot trust you. But I'll give you chance. Theres not much else to talk about." I say trying to sum up the converstion at once almost tripping over my words. There's so much I want to say, but I can't say it. I don't want to sound that cold. I'm unsure how to act in this situation. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

My nostrils flair.

"If I told you anything. My mind would have exploded and then I would be dead. I would have told you but I couldn't."

"Why?"

"Because, I didn't trus you to keep secrets. You've changed and so have I. I don' feel like I know you any more. Your completely different from the Garrett I knew." He stared at me with odd eyes."Besides. We never had a tea. I was trying to survive and keep you guys alive. I'm not on a team. But this is my home. I will live here whether you trust me or not." I passed him and walked upsairs. My heart was shattered from saying the truth. I didn't know him anymore but I still cared. I came upstairs and paused at Xander's door. He and Rylee were siting and talking about things. I walked past to Benny's room. He sat in there, carefully moving his pencils on his desk.

"Your powers will be amazing when they reach full potential," I said softly walkng in the room. Ben turned to look at me."Benny, I'm sorry.  was trying to protect you, and I failed at doing so. I just didn't want to lose you too."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ben pov:

"I...Get it.." I don't dare to look at her, but A small smile crosses my lips. "I'm glad were all together again..Even is there's a little tension. I hope one day, we can smile again." I say shyly, Recalling before this mess started

Garrett pov:

I havn't changed that much. I'm just less naive! Right..Right...

Gah, I can't take this anymore. If she did this those years ago, I'd be the same. I can't forgive her. 

I pull my black leather jacket on and go to Bens Room. "Hey, I'm going on a walk. Wanna come? I'll get you a trea-" I spot Merleah, and I look away, "were you guys busy."

"I'll go if Merleah goes." Ben stubbornly states. 

I frown, not in your life.

He looks at me, "well?" 

I've been put on the spot...

"alright, fine. She can come too." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I small grin escapes my lips and I look at been with thankful eyes. I walk to my room and got rid of my jacket. It was nice outside. I grabbed my headset ad put one ear bud in. THe bright green t-shirt I wore shined in the light. I walked outside finding them waiting.

"Let's go," I said. Garrett didn't reply, Benny walked in between us. What was he planning? I listened to one of my favorite songs in the world, Brave by Moriah Peters. I hummed as we walked. We soon came to a park, Benny ran of to it leaving us behind. I do the right thing and follow Benny there. I sit down nearby, it as fall so leaves fell. One fell on my lap. I lifted it off my lap and I made it became blue. A gust of wind made it fly in the air again. I smiled watching Benny have fun. He seemed to notice my smile and looked at me. I waved to him to come over. He did and I took him to a good tree in the park.

"What are we doing," he asked.

"Were cliimbing. So, put your foot there and," I said giving him instructions. We both were soon in the top of the tree watching the world below us. Garrett stood below us.

"Hes grumpy," Benny said looking at him. I sigh.

"It's mostly my fault. We use to be close but one night he vanished and we haven't seen each other since."

"But he's there."

"It's not the GArrett i knew though. It's someone new to me."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garrett pov:

"Ahem-That's not true. You killed innocent people for a dumb reason, and since I have strong ties with the MRD kids. I can't just forgive you right off the bat!" I say upset, then cross my arms sad. I can't try and be the same. I've changed some..But.for the better. 

Ben climbs down, "What can she do now though..What happened to moving on.." He asks narrowing his small eyes on me. I frown, and kneal down to his height. 

"Your to young to understand..Alright?" 

"Even so-I can't stand around while you two fight. When I met you two, You were so close I thought you were together or something..And I took comfort in that. Your all I have. And I've lost enough!" He yells before running off.

"Ben!" I call after him, Merleah and I run off looking for him. But he was out of sight lost in the crowd. 

I run my hands through my hair, "Darn it.."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I say nothing, I search the crowd. Where would Benny go, slowly my powers start kicking in helping my senses sharpen.

"This way," I said. I take off through the crowd quickly, dodging people.

"W-wait," Garrett called. I keep going making my way through the crowd swiftly. I soon come at a innersection and Garrettt came next to me.

"Go left," I said.

"Why?"

"He's that way?"

"How do you know?"

"Would you just trust me for Benny's sake," I say as I take off to the right. I ran into the dark alley way. Benny should be that way. Higher precentage. I pause hearing something in a alleyway.

"Look it's a little kid." I turn that way and walk in the alleyway. I see Benny, scared to death. Darn it powers, pick the wrong time to be wrong. I looked at the MRD. I lift my hand, black energy comes out of my hands and one goes flying. The other i lift and throw on the other.

"Get lost," I exclaim. A orb comes around the two and they vanish. I turn to Benny.

"Are you okay," I asked.

:Yeah. That was amazing."

"Yes, but I didn't know I could do that."

"What do you mean?" I lifted my hand and the energy came up. I paused staring at him.

"I wasn't born with these powers," I said. I backed away in sudden fear of myself. I hit a trash can and fell to the ground. I hit my head on the gorund and a flood of memories fill in. I sit up and look at Benny.

"What?"

"It's nothing," I reply getting up and shaking slightly.

"Merleah, he said."What did you see?"

"Benny, I'm not sure if your old en-"

"I'm old enough to know." He should be. Garrett turned the corner.

"You okay," he asked seeing Benny.

"I'm fine Merleah isn't," he said.

"I'm fine," I snapped getting up.

"Merleah has knew powers."

"What," Garrett asked looking at me. I looked at Benny. I lifted up a trash can iwht the energy and set it down.

"I don't iknow what to say butI think I was."

"Experimented on," Benny asked finishing my sentence. I nodded. Wanda MAximoff, she has these exact powers. I was her clone now in her powers? I rubbed the sore spot on my head.

"Let's get out of here. he MRD are coming back." I take Benny's hadn and lead the way out of the alley.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ben pov;

I almost smirk, I succeeded in making Merleah and garett work together! Childish, but It was the only thong I could think of. "I..I think were far enough!" I say out of breath. Garrett looked upset. Every mention of the M.R.D and he got this werid expression....

"Alright." 

We came to a halt regaining our breath, from running to much. I bent slightly to rest my hands on my kneese, breathing heavily. My eyes looked at the floor sadly, Their still...still not talking..

Garrett Pov:

"Hey.." I say quietly to Merleah, "Thanks for everything and all..But I think I'm gonna go back to my apartment. Is it okay if I take Ben with me?" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I looked at him and turned my head to look away.

"Sure," I said. Garrett looked surprised that I didn't argue."I have stuff to do." I clapped and my hero outfit came on. I put the scarf over my nose and mouth. I looked at Benny.

"Be safe," I said while ruffling his hair. He nodded with a smile. I turned and ran back dow to the dead end of the alley. I leaped on one wal, then the other and finally reached the roof. I ran across the building tops to get to the MRD. I needed to figure out what happened to me. I found a MRD truck and I followed it. It soon came to the MRD. THey loaded mutants out. I jumped in the line to look like as if I was suppose to be with them. I soon found a computer and downloaded information onto a data chip. I grabbed the chip hearing voices. I vanished into the darkness as two gaurds walked in.

"Nothing here." They soon left. This was my chance. I walked into the main room. I hit a red button on the wall. All the cell doors opened.

"Come on," I exclaimed. The mutants took off running. A gaurd came up to me to attack. Time to try these new powers. I took his gun and threw it to outer space. I then went to had to hand combat with some and kept going. Once everyone had gotten out I vanish with them. It was night. I must have been in there longer then I thought. I soon came back to my house, landing in my room through the window. I sat down aand cringed. I olooked at me shoulder to see that it was bruised and that my leg had a cut. I went down the stairs slowly to get some ice. I idn't see anyone here. The door opened and Garrett and Benny came in. I grabbed some ice and used the energy to keep it around my shoulder and I cleaned out the cut.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ben Pov:
"Absoutly not. I'm staying here." I huff while turning to my side, My arms crossed stubbornly. 

"Ben..."

"Don't ben Me! You don't understand. This is my home. It's the first place I felt secure, after I lost my home. And miss Rylee, and her cool friend. Xander is in the working, but I can't leave big sister either! You can't take that away from me because your have mental problems."

"Mental what?! Come on, don't give me the cold shoulder-"

"No. Your not the forgiving type I guess...but everyone learns." I say then go to Merleah's room popping my head in. She had iced her shoulder, and was sitting down on her bed. "Big sister....What happened.." I asked

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I turned the tv on in my room. Showing about how mutants had escaped an MRD station. I smiled as one of the members didn't know what happened. All they saw was a black streak before he was knocked out. I smiled, he walked in and sat next to me.

"You did that?" I nodded slowly and he smiled.

"Cool." I used my good arm and wrapped it around him."Are you going with Garrett?"

"Nah. I like it here, and you guys."

"So were friends again," I asked. He grinned.

"No silly, were sibings," he exclaimed while laughing. I smiled and he hugged me tightly. I hugged him with one arm.

"Thank you Ben," I said. He nods and we realese. I turn and see Garrett in the doorway.

"Garrett Merleah set free mutants at a Mrd place," Benny exclaimed. Garrett looked at me.

"What happened?"

"Just a small injuury. Nothing big," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Sorry! I'll be on again later today!

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Garrett Pov:

I smiled slightly, "That's good, Merleah." I look don to my feet, does she feel bad about she did. "I'm glad everything alright."

I come closer and sit beside her to see the injury further. "It's not to deep, may I?" I asked, before proceeding to bandage it. 

She shrugs, and I begin to mend her wound. "When did you learn..?" She asks

"While I was gone, there was something I always wanted to do while I watched everyone be hurt. I wanted to heal them, I may not have powers to do so, but I do what I can...More of healthy remidese." 

Ben Pov:

I lay on the floor near her bed with a sigh spreading my arms out, but I bring my arm in since it still hurts from the injury. 

"Hey, I'll have to be homeschooled, right. Or are you going to send me to a school..."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Ben. Will cross that road when it comes." Garret replied

I close my eyes, "Okay."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

A chill crawled up my spine. I watched Garrett mend my leg. I turned away to look at Benny on the ground. He was sleeping almost.

"He's right you know,"I said.

"What do you mean."

"He can't go to a public school. It would be too easy for the MRD to find him."

"So what are you suggesting?"

"Well, I'm not the brightest tool in the box but I could school him here." Garrett finished mending my leg and looked at Benny.

"I don't know." I sigh and look around."So, new powers."

"I guess. I couldn't find anything on me at the MRD station. I'll have to go to the main one most likely to figure it out." Benny opened his ees looking at both of us. I looked at the time. Only about six o'cloak. "I'll go start dinner." I go down the stairs and start cooking. These new powers were cool. I used it to help me cook. I soon see Benny come down.

"You okay?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Your cheeks are pink." I touch my cheeks. So that's why I got the chill.

"It's nothing," I said. I soon finish and serve dinner.

• Posted at:

Front sm

emeralddragon8753

Name:Asher

Power:Can hide in shadows,can teleport,and paralyze people with shadows

Outfit:Blue hoodie, casual jeans, spiked cleats.

Appearance:Black spiky hair, red eyes(suprisingly)

Good or evil:With good but still unknown

Personality:Dark, but serious expression, extremely intelligent

Backstory:unknown

• Posted at: