Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Awesome POV’s!!!!

Hmmm………I like it! But, wouldn’t a really big bomb make things a little worse?

I am really, really, really, really, really sorry for the delay! We’ve got a lot of field trips this week and I almost completely forgot about them! I shall most definitely POV tomorrow!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

unicornambassador17

Branch: Ekaterina

*quietly watches the story unfold*

~Rebecca

• Posted at:

RebeccLestrang(Or Kyler as many of you know me)

I have a variety of fandoms: Doctor Who, PJO, HP, TFIOS, T39C, The Lunar Chronicles, and a lot more that I can't even really remember >.<

"What if I fall?"

"Oh darling, what if you fly?"

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

"I'm not saying it's pointless." I said patiently. "This book has a passage that says the solution, but it's cryptic and in code. Give me some time."

~~~~~~

"We're gonna need to get another Crysis to beat it." I said.  "All plants need sunlight. The only way to beat it is to deprive it of its sunlight.  That will weaken it and make it vulnerable to normal sword attacks.  To do this, the Darkness Crysis is required." I finished. "Where's the Maze for that?" Krista asked.  "In a small tower on a small island off the coast."(Author's Note:YES, IT IS TRANSYLVANIA.LET THERE BE VAMPIRES!MWAHAHAHA!)

Krista:What type of dragon are you anyway?

Clarisse:And what type of dragon is Yutu? Oh and is it Charisse or Clarisse?

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Branch: Lucian

@Rebecca: You can join if you want. Just find the form on page 7, along with information on the world. Hope I'll see you with a PoV soon.

@Rose: I was wondering about the same things too!!! (O.o)

By the way, I was going to mention it in my next PoV that the monster is inside the volcano and it can't get enough sunlight anyway, BUT there is on particular time of day where the sun is at the spot above the volcano. At that time the monster absorbs enough sunlight for the rest of the cycle.

If the sun is blocked at that moment then the monster will be vulnerable for attacks but not weak enough to be defeated. Remember, the monster is able to tell what is happening in the entire world.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Charisse: How would it make things worse? The bomb's impact will be contained in the island because the monster is inside a volcano. Plus, think that the bomb won't be as strong as an atomic one.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yutu’s POV

I landed, changed into human form and looked around.
Whatever this place was, it was really, really old.
Or, at least it looked that way.
There were a bunch of crumbling buildings, some broken pieces of wood and……strangely shaped plants?
Now that was weird, I thought reaching out to touch it.
“Please don’t touch that!” a voice exclaimed from behind me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rose: Hmmmm………..I never really thought of that. But I suppose his personality fits a Fire dragon so  that’s what type he is. It’s Charisse. But my computer may have glitched and put Clarisse instead. Also, AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! VAMPIRES!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Angel: Oh, ok. You pretty much covered everything.

• Posted at:

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Rebecca: I forgot to tell you but if you haven't read everything I can fill you in and tell you what is going on.

I'm also excited about vampires. It's something I never planned to include and that is why we need everyone's ideas in the stories.

If it weren't for Rose's idea to include it them, then we wouldn't have them.

So do your best everyone!

By the way, I hope nobody minds but I was thinking, Charisse should be the one to get the Crysis since she doesn't have a single one.

I believe you'll agree.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

snakedancing13

Brilliant ideas everyone! (Ello Rebecca! Long time no see, eh?) 

Rose: Fire. Definitely fire.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise...

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Branch: Tomas

Maria's PoV-

The mushniks fell from every direction.  I sliced my blade through the throat of a monster to my left, then back to my right to kill another monster, then up above my head to stop a mushnik from landing on top of my head.  The man in front of me was incredibly overwhelmed by the flood of monsters.  He slid his blade in all directions killing a monster with every swipe.  Why did he seem so familiar?

I had only a moment to collect my thoughts before mushniks started raining on me again.  The last time I fought mushnik, it had been just me and Tiegra.  I saw a flash of orange out of the corner of my eye and smiled.  Really I was actually having fun.  Mushnik don't think much, they jump expecting to kill you, but are surprised when your blade pierces their skin.  The problem arises when they realize their not going to win and they run.  Their impossible to catch after that and if you follow sometimes they'll just jump from the trees giving you only a second for you to kill it.  Usually, people aren't that lucky.

The mushnik slowly dwindled from a flood, to a stream, to a trickle.  The last mushnik were already on the run.  I smiled and began to congratulate the man in front of me.  

The next thing that happened would have killed me if adrenaline wasn't already pumping through my veins.  The man turned and thrust his sword at me.  I swung my blade down, blocking the death blow.  I heard other blades being drawn and grunts of pain.  I glanced over my shoulder and saw several soldiers lying on the ground.  Some of them had been killed by the mushnik, but most of them had been killed by those who now wielded their blades.  Two soldiers had dropped to their knees, breathing heavily.

I blinked back tears, "No."

The man in front of me removed his helmet.

"Alvah Reaper," I spit out his name like a curse.

He smiled evilly, "Hello, Maria-Oh, it's Queen Maria Lopez now isn't it?"

I glared at him, my veins full of anger and hatred.  Tiegra growled beside me.

"Why were you sent to kill me?  Who sent you this time?"

"Oh, no one, really.  Just the king of Uterp and I didn't come to kill you this time.  Just to capture you."

"Then why did you try to stab me?"
"If I wanted to kill you I would have done that a while ago and I was just having fun with you."

"Let the soldiers go.  You're fight is with me, not them."

"They're here to ensure you don't try to escape.  Now, give me your sword."
I grudgingly handed it over.  He immediatly yelped with pain, the sword had burned him.  He dropped it and I laughed.  He took a step toward me, until he was staring down at me.  I stared straight into his eyes, then I brought my knee up.  Hard.

He doubled over in pain.  "Kill one of them," he ordered when he finally had his breath back.

"NO!  Don't!  I'll cooperate!"

"Fine don't kill him."

They tied my hands in behind me and I was thrown onto a horse in front of Alvah while Tiegra was put into a cage and the two soldiers were put onto other horses.  Off we road, leaving my sword in the dust, because no one could touch it without burning themselves.

The sword was my last hope.  Please find it, I thought, please...

• Posted at:

There is no frigate like a book

To take us lands away,

Nor any coursers like a page 

Of prancing poetry.

This traverse may the poorest take 

Without oppress of toll;

How frugal is the chariot

That bears a human soul-Emily Dickinson 

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Sorry everyone!!!

Exams are a total pain in the butt.

I probably will not be able to post as frequently.

I will try and find some time though.

Sorry!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

snakedancing13

I won't be able to access the internet for about a week. So I won't be able to P.O.V.. I'll try when I get the chance but there's little hope of that.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

"Who thought this was a great idea again?" Krista groaned."I did." I said impatiently.

"Now hurry.Time is of the essence."Krista sighed, walking through the spooky, dark, creepy forest.

"Wait."Charisse said."What is it?" Ekon asked. "There are legends." Rose said. "Of what?" Krista asked.

"Vampires."

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Because of exams, I don't have time to write.

I'm writing Latin in two days and History two days later.

So I will probably get back to you with a PoV either Saturday or Friday.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

OK! I’ll try and see if I can POV later!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

And the RP was going so well.

The story was progressing quickly and we were finally keeping up the pace for the time I kept my distance the past months, and now I'm forced to slow it down.

CURSE YOU EXAMS!!!

Well, I'm writing Latin tomorrow so...Wish me luck!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Best of luck!

POVing later!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse’s POV

“VAMPIRES?!” We all exclaimed.

“Yep,” answered Rose.

To be honest, I had a great dislike of vampires.

Why? I have no idea but I suppose they aren’t very likeable anyway.

“If there are legends about them, could or could they not be real?” asked Ekon.

“There’s a good chance they may be real,” answered Rose.

“So, if they are real, how would we know they are there?” asked Krista.

Yutu’s POV

I turned around, to see a short man with graying brown hair.

“Um, okay. Umm……”

The man chuckled and said, “Didn’t mean to startle you. Those plants can be very unpredictable.”

“Really?” I asked, glancing at the plant.

“Yes,” he replied, “my experiments sometimes don’t go as planned.”

“Wait, you did that?”

“Of course.”

“Cool. Um, if you don’t mind me asking, why would you do that?”

“I’ll show you. Come with me,” he replied, walking off.

Curious, I decided to follow him.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Just like I promised, after writing history I'm going to write A PoV as well. This will probably be my last PoV for the next 4 weeks because after the next week I have to write + study exams every day. That means I won't even be able to check on the thread, let alone the internet. So please don't let this die and try to keep it alive until I return. I don't know how you did it but you managed to keep it alive for months on your own so please try and do it once again.

After that, I'm going to accelerate on writing PoVs so we can get a satisfying conclusion and if you want we can move on to season 2 afterwards.

Please be patient. (>.

(Also I'm changing the name of the monster from Achlyshalahala to Achlyshahal.)

Ekon PoV

"How would we know they are there?" Krista asked Rose.

Rose who was void of emotion before jumped up and down a little bit, getting a little ahead of us and then turned around with the scariest face I had ever seen.

Freakish enough to creep out adults and force children to have nightmares. "We'll see."

Something about her voice and her face made me want to hide from her and never see her again.

"Why don't we camp out here? It's getting dark and I have a scary story I'd like share with you." Her voice remained creepy as she looked at the sunset.

For some reason I didn't want the sun to go away if it meant to share a camp with the girl who might have plans to stab me in the back and as I looked around Charisse was just as freaked out while Krista had switched from indifferent to caring a little.

We were all around the campfire and Rose was just waiting for all of us to gather so that she could scare us all she would want.

"Umm...I'm beat...I think I'm going to sleep early today." I said, trying to avoid listening to the story.

"Sleeping bags are not soundproof you know." Krista told me.

"A-A-Are you saying I'm scared of a silly story. B-Because that's NOT true!" I said through my shattering teeth.

"I never said that. I just told you, so you know that you may be unable to sleep from the talking." Krista explained.

"I will be unable to sleep if I listen to the story!" I argued.

"So you ARE scared." Krista grinned a little.

"I'M NOT!"

"Then sit down."

Unable to say otherwise, I complied and sat right opposite to Rose, with Krista at my right and Charisse at my left.

"Let's begin." Rose said and the fire seemed to weaken with every word. "Legend says that a long time ago there was a man who got bit by a Vampire Bat."

"Vampire Bats only live off of cattle." I objected.

"That's what made it so special. That bat was infected by some kind of disease which made it act abnormally and attack humans in order to feed.

It was later discovered that the bat was a special species since more were later found. However, further studies showed that the bats did not breed and refused to attack humans, later identifying them as actual monsters called Desmorotun." Rose explained. "Anyway, one of those monsters wished to attack a man who happened to cross the woods. The Desmodotun attack regularly and bit the man regularly. BUT. Somehow, no one knows how, the man managed to survive the bat's deadly poison long enough for someone to find him and seal his wounds. Once the man woke up he acted abnormally and had an irresistible desire to attack people and drink their blood.

Later on, he managed to control himself be feeding regularly. Sometimes he found himself acting like a monster and wished to feed on animal blood but he couldn't."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"No one knows. Animals were not even counting as a last resort for him but theories say that just like monsters he too could not harm or attack anything else but humans.

In short, he was half man and half monster. Human because he was able to think like one and monster because he acted like one." Rose answered.

"What happened to him." I asked worried for myself.

"One day, he found it hard to live the way he was attempted to kill himself. However, that resulted in him going out of control and slaying an entire village. Those who survived were turned into vampires as well but in the end he locked himself into a tower never to see the light of day again. Some say they hear loud screams from the Maze near the coast leading them to believe that, this is where the dreaded vampire is sealed." Her voice became even more creepy giving me chills.

There was a moment of tension in silence when there was a huge thunderclap accompanied by a loud scream that made both me and Charisse to scream and hug each other in our terror.

Right then Rose started laughing maniacally, making us both cry out even more in terror.

"Well, that's it. Hope you enjoyed, goodnight." Rose turned back into her normal self and went to sleep.

Leaving me and Charisse staring at her in shock.

"Goodnight..." Krista yawned and fell asleep too.

There was a small pause with no sound when Charisse pushed me away from her, and dusted herself off.

"G-G-Goodnight." She laughed awkwardly and lied died as well, leaving me on my own.

I did not want to go to sleep.

What if the vampire found a way to escape and attacks me in my sleep?

I lied down but the thoughts wouldn't let me sleep.

(*Author's note: He started snoring 20 minutes later*)

(*Author's note 2: I added something extra on Rose's character, she likes to scare people and she really enjoys it. I hope you don't mind!!!*)

Angel PoV

"I guess this is goodbye..." Neferit stood at the gate of the village while I stood outside of it. She had a sad look on her face but that didn't compare to how awkward I felt at the moment.

"Er-E-Yeah..." I only stood there stiffly from the fact that I was feeling way too uncomfortable about the situation.

Yesterday, I had assumed that Neferit would just come and say goodbye before I leave.

Maybe her father and the elder would come too but I never imagined the WHOLE  village would come to see me off.

"Well...I should get going...I guess...Maybe...Bye?" I had no idea what to do or what to say.

There was nothing in this situation that didn't make want to me feel distress and difficulty to do what I wanted to do.

I just stood there.

And they were standing there...Staring at me like they were expecting me to say something motivating or something that would inspire them or get any kind of feeling or memory from me.

But nope.

I had no idea what to do or say.

"See ya!" I shouted in my uneasiness and started running away from the village.

My backpack feeling heavier than just a second ago.

I couldn't help but hate myself for being so displeasing and just running away like that.

And as I ran away, my body and heart got heavier.

I turned back and saw the village from far away.

Something.

A weird feeling inside made me want to run back and tell everyone that I would stay. That I would do anything to let me live with them.

One step towards the village and a powerful gust of wind pushed me to land onto the sand, on my back.

When I sat up I saw the elder standing before me.

"You can't go back." She slowly shook her head from left to right in dissagreement. "You have a goal to achieve and those who abandon their dreams are never again welcome to this village."

"But...What if I fail? I want to see everyone again!" I shouted, tears were forming in my eyes.

I got back up on my feet and wiped the tears from my eyes.

I knew what I had to do. I had no idea where to go.

But I was an explorer.

I was going to learn the secrets of this world and get stronger.

A promise to myself.

I ran.

I kept running the words of the elder echoing in my mind almost like they were brought to my ears by the wind.

'You can't fail. Promise it to yourself and you can do it."

And then the words of a dear friend.

"I can't wait to see you again."

A smile was formed on my face and I shouted:

"Yeah. Me too!"

Okay, I've had enough.

I'm sorry that I have to do this but this is as much as I can take!!!

I'm changing the name of the word Crysis.

IT'S STUPID!!!

I have no idea why I though that name was a good idea.

Plural makes no sense and it's just annoying to say.

NO!
From now now it will be called CRAISTALS!!!

Say it with me: CRAISTAL(S)

The plural is easy and it makes way more sense as a word. The magic stones ARE crystals after all and Craistals just sounds easier.

So yeah,

no more Crysis. I don't want to see that word again.

From now on it's Craistals.

REMEMBER IT!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Awesome!! And now I am truly terrified!!!!!

Craistals. I like it! It's fun to say!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I know right!?

Crysis is such a stupid word for an item.

Craistals is awesome!!!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Some explaining of vampires:

The reason they have to bleed is that their blood is flawed.The blood cannot sustain the body for long, so it needs doses of other people's blood.Course, than the flaw gets to them.

They are indeed weak to sunlight and UV lights.Their skin will not block the Rays.

They are weak to garlic and silver too, and also being burned at the stake.Reasons unknown.

They become more frenzied the longer the period they go without blood.

Any questions?

Based off Blade.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

ambersnow38

Definetly!

Nope, no questions. I'm very glad I read this stuff in the morning, though!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

It was your idea Rose so it stands to reason, you choose what is going on with the vampires.

Besides, I only know the basics about them.

If you want you are free to change whatever you want about Ekon's PoV. I don't mind.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

I meant the reason they have to FEED, not bleed.

I wanna POV but I'm having writer's block.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

You can write about reaching the tower, or write about Rose's backstory, OR if you like to get through writer's block like me, you can create a new character.

It's the easiest way to deal with writer's block for me!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

So...I rechecked my schedule and I have until Sunday to post.

Which means, if you're going to write a PoV and you want me to continue later, I can do that until Sunday.

Sooo...I have until sunday to stay on the MB and the internet in general. After that, I'm going to have to write an exam every day.

That's the short update I had for you today.

When I'm back from exams I'm going to be more active on the MB in general.

Meaning more RPs, more PoVs, more fun.

I can't wait!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

New character time then.

Name:Jack Desom.

Male

Personality:He's a hothead and gets very frustrated initially if he doesn't get his way.He's a very capable fighter, but he's also very immature while fighting.He dodges attacks then makes fun of the enemy for not hitting him.When not fighting he is a very agreeable and neutral person when he isn't angry.He's not very trusting of people and is reluctant to work with other people.He likes being alone.

Appearance:Tall.Dark brown hair and white eyes.Brown leather jacket.Black pants and shoes.

Weapon:Eh.I already got a sword, so...A bow, which he also regularly uses as a quarterstaff in close combat.The bow's dark black(By the way, he really likes dark colors, and especially likes black).He also has several trick arrows, like explosive ones.(That okay?)He also has an Accuracy Crysis.

Nationality:Sithol.

Since that got me inspired....

Rose's POV

We rose early again the next day.Fortunately, no vampires had attacked during our rest.Though this is

and had eternal night, so...I reached for my bag.I tugged out a pair of sais.Unlike my sword, these sais were laced with silver and could do damage to vampires.So...

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Kean's PoV-

I whooped with joy as an island came into view.  It looked inhabited, which caused my joy to escalate.  I had been sailing across the sea in a boat I had bought when a storm had risen out of the blue.  After days of rain, castle-tall waves, thunder, and lightning, I had woken to a calm day with the sea surrounding me on all sides.  The water had been so still, it looked like a looking glass, and not a breeze stirred.  I had had no idea where I was and didn't know which way to paddle.  Deciding to just try one direction, I strained my muscles for days, rowing in the direction of what I hoped was land.  After four days of rowing, a wind gently blew me toward this island.  

My boat rushed aground and I jumped out of the boat, pulling Eclipse after me.  Then my luck changed.  Two guards came into view and at the same moment I noticed the flag waving above the castle.  Ubel Saise's flag.  "Come on!!!"  I shouted in frustration.  Sure I wanted to find Ubel, but after days of rowing I was in no shape to fight his entire army, alone.

The guards spotted me and shouted for back-up as they charged toward me.  I drew my swords and easily dispatched them, but minutes later I was surrounded by more guards all with spears and soldiers on top of the wall aimed arrows at me.  With no alternative I surrendered, though it made my insides boil.

I was lead, none too gently, into the castle and thrown into a cell.  Half an hour later a girl was dragged into the cell with me.  The guards eyed me with a hint of fear.  I snarled at them and they jumped back, then quickly finished their job of placing shackles around the girl's ankles and a collar around her neck connecting her to the wall, then hurried away.  I stared at the girl, confused as to why she was chained up so tightly and I was only chained to the wall by my hands.  I saw traces of tears on her face.  She stared back at me without a hint of fear.  She seemed to be evaluating me, trying to tell if I was trustworthy.  Finally, she said, "Who are you and why are you in here?"

Maria's PoV-

We arrived at the castle after days of riding.  During that entire time, I kept my eyes alert for an escape, but none came.  Alvah Reaper knew me too well to be skimpy  when it came to keeping me from escaping.  Five men were always watching.  At night I was tied to a tree, while the two soldiers were tied to each other.  One night Tiegra was able to escape.  She left me reluctantly, but she knew the best thing she could do for me was escape and find help.

As soon as we reached the castle, Alvah's soldiers slit the throats of the two hostages.  I screamed at them to stop, but Alvah only laughed and forced me to watch.  Filled with anger, I stomped on his foot, quickly twisted my hands so I could cut my bonds on his sword and then grabbed his blade.  I twirled, killing the three soldiers and was about to attack Alvah, when an arrow whooshed by my arm.  I looked up and saw rows of archers aiming their weapons at me, prepared to kill.  I reluctantly dropped the sword and my hands were chained with thick metal cuffs this time.  

I was taken to a cell with a large black man chained in one corner.  I made them drag me about, not giving them any help as they chained me.

They left and I stared at the man for a while as he stared at me.

I asked, "Who are you and why are you here?"

He was slow and hesitant as he responded, "Kean.  I was washed ashore.  Who are you?"
I eyed him for a moment, but seeing as how he was chained to the wall as well answered, "Maria Lopez."

He looked confused, "Like the Princess Maria Lopez that disappeared a while back?"

"That's me."

"How did you end up here, Your royal Highness?" he asked in a mocking voice.

"Captured, why else?"

"I thought your parents were buddies with Ubel and Uterp."

"They were, until Uterp killed them and just because my parents were Uterp's allies doesn't mean I was.  I ran away because of their alliance with Uterp, and because of their awfulness."

"Wow."

"So you just accidentally got caught."

"Yeah," I thought he blushed a little, but wasn't sure, "I was actually coming to Riafr to stop Ubel, but I got caught in a storm and accidentally happened upon this island."

We talked for a little while about our hunting experiences, but were interrupted by clanging as Alvah and many soldiers came down.

"Maria," said Alvah, "excuse me, Queen Maria, I'm sorry for the wait, but Ubel is now ready to see you and-" he turned to Kean, "you as well.  Ends up you have something he wants.  Right, Kean?"

Kean glared at him.

Kean's PoV-

We were lead out of the dungeon and into a large room with Ubel standing over a table.  The lead henchman stepped forward, "Sir, the prisoners."

Ubel stood straight and turned towards us.  He glared at me then turned to Maria.

"Hello, Maria.  So, Alvah has finally fulfilled his duty."

"I thought he was hired by the king of Uterp."

"You thought wrong, because he really was hired by me through King of Uterp, who is now preparing to crush your puny country."

Maria glared at him so hard it seemed as if she was going to bore holes into him with her eyes.  She lurched forward and I saw the glint of silver in her hands.  The soldier holding her chain, yanked her backward, causing Ubel and Alvah to laugh.  Ubel bent down to pick up the dropped dagger.  As he did so, Maria kicked him in the head then burst out laughing as he toppled over.  Alvah stifled a chuckle as his employer rose from the ground.  Ubel slapped Maria across the face.  She then spit in his face.  Angry, Ubel pulled a large metal object from his pocket.  He rested the end on her forhead.  Maria immediately froze, recognition crossed her face.

Ubel smiled, "You know what this is, don't you?"

Maria stared defiantly into his eyes, "Go ahead.  Pull the trigger.  Kill me."

Ubel hesitated, "Not yet.  I won't make your death so easy."

He put the metal object away and turned to me.

"Kean, Kean, Kean.  Give me back my tracker."

I stared straight ahead.

"Give it to me, fool!"

I brought my head down hard.  I heard a satisfying crack then watched Ubel fall to the ground.  I smiled.  Who said no one could win with a headbutt?

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

It's Ubel Herr, not Saise.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Okay, sorry!  I'll try to remember.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Great PoV Maria, now I want to see how they escape Alvah Killer since he is a master assasin. Can't wait!

I'm also curious to see if the new character is going to have any relation with Rose or if he has his own story.

I love new characters! They always have something new to say.

I will probably be able to post either thursday or friday.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Awesome you guys! This is very exciting!!

I'll try and post soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Jack's POV

I suppose I have to introduce myself.  My name is Jack Desom.  I'm from Sithol, a frozen country no one knows much about because a never ending blizzard prevents travel.  I'm the only person to have ever made it across the border.

Enough about me.  Let's get to the good stuff.

I'm in Riocr.And a master assassin in ten inches away.

I nocked an arrow and aimed...

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

ambersnow38

I’ll POV later! I got my eyes diluted at the eye doctor and, at the moment, I can’t see very well.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's P.O.V.

We woke early to find ourselves still intact. We quickly mounted our horses and rode in the direction of the Maze. As we sat at the opening I noticed Ekon shivered a little. 

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Nothin. Just, I feel like we're being watched." he replied, trying to sound casual but failing utterly.

"I wouldn't be surprised." Rose said from beside me. "Vampires are more cautious than you would think. Don't want the wrong kind of company."

I gave a little grin.

"Shall we begin?" I asked as I jumped off my horse.

The others followed my lead and we walked into the Maze, weapons raised.

No sooner had we entered it then we were consumed by utter darkness. I lit a ball of flame in my hand and Ekon looked at me like I was some sort of magician. I rolled my eyes and walked ahead, leading the others deeper into the Maze.

We turned left and right with no encounter with any monsters. A strange sensation began to creep up my spine and I became more aware of the strange silence in the Maze.

Suddenly I held my hand out to stop the others. Ekon jumped and squealed like a little girl.

"Seriously?" Charisse said next to him.

"Shhh!" I commanded and everything was silent again.

Unfortunately the silence was interrupted by a Vampire jumping out of seemingly no where and trying to bight my arm off. I fell to the ground and cried out in pain as the Vampire's fangs dug into my fore-arm. I quickly sent a burst of flame shooting from my mouth, frying the Vampires head. It fell harmlessly beside me and crumpled to dust on the floor.

I picked myself up off the ground and dusted off the dirt, but before I could finish Ekon came over and hugged me. It was an awkward hug and with my arms pinned to my sides I had nearly no way of getting out of it. 

"It bit you! Now you're going to try and rip our throats out and eat us for breakfeast. Why is life so cruel?" he whimpered.

Charisse cleared her throat.

"Ekon," she began."If she's going to rip our throats out why don't you let go of her so she doesn't do you in first."

"Oh." Ekon said jumping away. "Sorry."

I chuckled.

"Any minute now," Rose whispered in his ear." She'll jump at you and try to kill you."

I smiled wickedly as Ekon eyed me. Then I jumped. It startled Ekon half to death and we all started roaring in laughter.

"What are you guys laughing about? Krista is going to turn into a vampire!" Ekon shouted in rage.

"No I'm not." I said simply.

"What?!" Ekon exclaimed.

"Remeber, I'm a dragon. How much is it going to take to drill that into your brain?" I said.

Ekon growled a little and we continued to walk through the Maze.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Krista's PoV...So great...such awesome.

I laughed while reading it. It made my day.

Now it's my turn.

Ekon PoV

Krista had assured me that there was no chance of her turning into a vampire but how was she so certain?

How did she now dragons were not affected by vampire bites?

What if she turns into a Vampire Dragon? That would be a lot more deadly that a regular dragon.

Whatever the case, I had to be a lot more cautious around her.

Let's see...If she becomes a vampire I'm going to have to move down the list and choose someone else for my bride-to-be.

Rose maybe?

Or Charisse?

Or Queen Maria?

Since when did I make a list?

This particular maze was the most frightening.

It was a huge tower with no windows whatsoever and A LOT of stairs to climb up to the top.

That particular part was the most difficult because of the spiral stairs, attached to the cylindrical wall, were unsafe enough to have a high chance of us to fall.

"Okay...How do we do this?" Charisse asked.

"I'm certain monsters will attack while we climb. There is no way to fight as a team here because of the limited space we have while climbing and assuming they cannot defeat us, they will surely try to knock us off balance." Rose explained.

"We should leave and find the Craistal that is convenient for this type of occasion!" I suggested, hating every second I spent withing this tower.

"There is no way getting out of a maze while in it, unless you manage to complete it." Krista placed her bit hand on my shoulder with a grin on her face.

I quickly shook it off and stuck my back on the wall, away from her.

"I think we should sent Krista on her own since she is immune!" I shouted. "Plus she is a dragon."

"That is a good idea but...Will you be able to do it on your own?" Rose asked Krista.

"Leave it to me." She headed for the start of the stairs. "Once I clear all the monsters, I'll let you know."

It's been a while since Krista left the 3 of us on our own and while waiting we kept playing a card game which was pretty famous in all of Imaria.

"I summon Prince Felipe in Attack Mode!" I placed the card from my hand on the board. "And since I have the Uterp Kingdom Field Spell Card active, his attack power doubles AND by using my spell card I can call his troops to give him some more strength to crash your kingdoms! MUAWHAHAHAHA!"

"Sorry but you just activated my Trap Card!" Charisse grinned and showed us her card. "With this, your troops will betray your Prince and join my army instead! Try and fight my kingdom now blockhead."

"Curses!" I punched the ground in distress.

"AAAAAAND I can now summon Queen Maria to lead the forces to victory and take over your continent!" Charisse laughed maniacally. "Rose...Any objections?"

"What are we doing?" Rose asked all weirded out about what was going on.

"We're playing Imaria Conquest while we wait for the Vampire Dragon girl to finish the monsters." I answered.

"Shouldn't we be helping her? I mean...She could be in danger." Rose said and her reply came soon after when a beheaded vampire fell from above and landed right on the board game with the words engraved on its body from deadly claws that read:

'I did it, come up!'

Once we read it, the vampire turned to black smoke leaving us with wide eyes.

"Are we sure it's not a trap?" I asked.

As we climbed up the stairs and reached the top we all saw Krista standing all alone and waiting for us.

She had a lot of bite marks on her body and she looked really tired but, assuming she hadn't turned into a vampire, she seemed fine.

"Finally, you're here." Krista tried to walk over to us but her leg slipped, either from the pain or exhaustion, and she began falling.

Out of instinct, I moved swiftly and caught her before she could fall.

"You caught me?" Krista realized. "And here I thought you were scared of me."

"You're hurt, you should rest." I told her.

"Aaaaaw. You know, Ekon, sometimes you can be really cute." Rose said.

"And when you're done you can go and fight that last vampire without us." I finished.

"Yeah, forget what I just said." Rose looked away.

"I'm fine." Krista pushed me away and stood up on her feet.

"You really should rest. We'll take care of the rest." Charisse said.

"We will what!?" I cried out.

"No way! I can still fight." She yelled and headed for the door, which led to the Boss of the Maze.

The first and strongest Vampire.

Before Krista could open it, Rose caught her arm.

"I know we can't change your mind but at least drink this and try to support us instead of going full out." Charisse gave Krista a Potion for her to drink and, though unwillingly, she took it and drank it, restoring some of her health.

"Can't I do something with my Remedy Craistal?" I asked.

"No. The Remedy Craistal only works on ailments." Rose replied. "Also, before the battle we should discuss battle strategy. We may not know how it fights but we should be prepared as well as possible."

It took some time to discuss and convince everyone but in the end I exchanged my Empower and Fortify Craistals with the Fire and Water Craistals Krista had just for the battle.

Since she was going to act as a Supporter it was best if we gave her my supporting Craistals and taking the offensive ones.

Also, Rose lent the Speed Craistal to Charisse, again just for that battle.

We had decided our roles.

Krista would be the Supporter

me and Rose would be the Attackers

and Charisse would be Annoyer, she would try and match the speed of our opponent and prevent him from attacking too much.

Our team was small and had its weak spots since we were missing roles to fill but I could feel like we could do it!

We opened the door and entered the big round room.

Dark and spooky, with blue flames withing a fireplace being the only light of the room.

In the middle of it was a red high-back chair and a small, round, wooden table with a picture of a man, a woman and a small girl in the middle. A family.

The doors close behind us and a head showed up from the side of chair which then turned to look at us.

It was on of the most terrifying things I had seen.

It a man with glowing red eyes and messy hair that seemed like he had pulled them out in madness. His teeth were sharp and looked deadly. He was dressed in a black suit, or used to, because it was mostly ripped.

Once he saw us he made a weird and scary sound that almost gave me a heart attack.

The vampire got up and with, what seemed to be, a slap, he knocked the chair on the wall like it was nothing.

"Don't try reasoning with it. It needs blood and he won't stop at nothing to get it." Rose told us, probably referring to the photo which showed him, with his family.

It was really sad but it was probably what I had to do in order to save my home.

"GO!" Krista shouted and used the Empower and Fortify Craistals on each of us.

The Empower Craistal gave us strength while the Fortify one raised our defenses.

I was about to charge at it but the Vampire was faster and in a blink of an eye it had knocked me on the floor and was biting my shoulder as I screamed in pain.

Charisse came to my rescue with the Speed Craistal and knocked the vampire off me, by striking it on the head with her bo staff.

The moment it was hit, the monster instantly turned into a bat and started flying in circles withing the room.

"Use the Remedy Craistal when you are about to turn. You might get bitten again until that happens!" Rose shouted.

I got back on my feet with one hand holding my huge sword and the other my bleeding shoulder.

Angry that, that thing had touched me I started using the Craistals to attack, sending fire, water and lightning at it.

However, as a bat it was able to dodge every single attack before turning back into vampire and charging at me once more, in order to finish its job.

Rose, protected me however, by using her Light Craistal.

Two huge spheres of light crashed near him, illuminating the room.

In order to hide from the light, the monster turned away and headed towards a dark the fireplace which didn't have any flames burning anymore.

"He's going to hide in there!" Krista shouted in alarm.

"I won't let him!" Charisse yelled back and moving as fast as she would she gave a powerful kick on the vampire's stomach, launching him towards me.

I then gathered all my strength and once my blade was surrounded by lightning I used all its might to slice the vampire in half.

"Phew, that was intense." I said and took the Remedy Craistal from my pocket and used its power on me.

"So...Where do you think he's keeping the Craistal?" Charisse asked.

"Let's look around." Krista said.

We all nodded and Rose used her Light Craistal to light the room.

While searching I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder. It was really weird and intense.

I turned my head to check on my shoulder and saw the vampire we just had killed biting on it.

My eyes went wide and I screamed right before the lights became pitch black darkness.

Normally, that would have been the end of the vampire but I thought that he went down a bit TOO easy plus I think Rose has another way of how the vampire should be killed since she knows a lot more than me.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Wowsers!! Great POV’s you guys!! Now please excuse me as I scream in terror.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Did I actually make a scary scene? :0

I'm so happy!

You know the best thing about writing is hearing the emotions that were formed into the reader while reading his/her work.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse’s POV

As Ekon screamed, we turned to see what had happened.
He had collapsed and the vampire, that was supposed to be dead but wasn’t, was standing next to him.

Yutu’s POV

We seemed to be heading in the direction of Riocr.
Because it was taking awhile to get to wherever we were going, me and the fellow began to talk.
He said his name was Eli and that he was kind of an alchemist turned explorer.
He didn’t really say why, though.
All he would say about it was it was Ubel’s fault, whoever Ubel was.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Something tells me you didn't pick that name out of chance.

I really want to know what the deal is with that guy.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger