Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Branch: Janus

Rose's POV

There are three great mysteries in this universe that shall never be solved.

1.Ekon.

2.Ekon.

3.Ekon

He's creepy, weird, creepy, strange, weird, and I have run out of adjectives to put here.  That's how weird he is.

Back to the action.

We walked out of the Maze, victorious."So."I said."Anyone have any good stories to tell?It's going to be a long ride."

Can monsters be found not only in Mazes, but also just wandering around in forests and such?Wondering that.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Branch: Lucian

It has already been implied quite a lot of times but yes. Monsters can be found outside of Mazes.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Wow……….You guys have been busy!!! BTW, I AM BAAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Charisse Aspen
Personality: Logistical, sensible, can have a bad temper sometimes, cares about how others are feeling, doesn’t make friends easily but once she does, she’ll always be there for them.
Appearance: Long blue and white hair, brown eyes, medium brown skin and is some what muscled. Usually dressed in a Blue Polo, white pants, black shoes and a hat.
Weapon: Bo Staff
Nationality: Amar, Riafr

Name: Yutu Wrinn
Personality: Reflective, honest, has to control his temper or else his dragon side will take over, makes friends easier.
Appearance: Short Copper hair, green eyes, tan almost orange skin,
Weapon: Double headed axe
Nationality: Dragonia, Uterp

• Posted at:

Reese

When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

ambersnow38

I’ll POV soon!

Heather, what Rose said reminded me of this quote: “There are mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve. But who we are and why we are here are not among them. Those answers we carry inside.” – Optimus Prime. Except at the end it says ‘Except for maybe Ekon.’

• Posted at:

Reese

When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'll PoV soon just don't kill me.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Sorry for the delay! I’ve been sick so I haven’t really been thinking of POVing until today. I shall post ASAP! Or as soon as I get an idea………

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Sorry everyone, you might get offended but it's worth the risk because Role-Playing isn't as fun and exciting as I remembered it.

Really, I feel like I'm writing on my own here even though there are 4+ people around.

Please, everyone, try and write more important things and try to contribute to the story more because as it is, it's like I'm writing a story and you are the ones reading it and adding just a tiny bit every time which had no impact on the story whatsoever.

Again sorry for saying those things but as I said, I feel so lonely while Role-Playing here and it makes me feel the excitement of seeing a PoV someone else made in which something happens in order to push me into posting right away or making me think of what to do next.

How it is now, I have the story planned 2 seasons ahead, knowing exactly how to make it happen.

Truth is though, I want it to change. I don't want things to go as planed in order to think of something new and find another plan. And once I do, I want to see it getting changed once more so that I can do it all over again.

So please, try and do MORE in your PoVs.

Once again sorry for expressing how I feel but, before I leave I want to feel the excitement of RPs I once felt.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse’s POV

At Rose’s question, we all began to think.
To be honest, I couldn’t really think of anything.
And I don’t think I was the only one.
After about 10 minuets, no one had said anything.
“Well, if no one knows a story, what if we made one up?” suggested Krista.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

*Thinks a bit*

Rose's POV

I shrugged."Fine with me."

"So-"Clarisse was cut off by a boom in the forest."Come on, let's go investigate that."I said, jumping off my horse.A monster loomed on the horizon."Ready?"Krista asked.Before anyone could respond, a dark shadow sliced at the monster.It sliced two more times, killing the monster easily and quickly.

"What was that?"I yelped."Ubel Herr's minions.We've been keeping an eye on his activities.Highly illegal."Krista said.Great.Just...great.The truth will come out eventually.It's inevitable now.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Ekon PoV

The monster was down in seconds.

I could defeat monsters in seconds too with only one attack but these guys were a lot more organized and faster than me.

Krista said they were minions but they seemed more high ranked to me.

"Hey kids, you should go back home. It's too dangerous in the jungle." One of the two minions said.

They were both guys dressed in full body black armor but without a helmet, leaving the head exposed.

One of them had short blond hair while the other one short black hair both quite generic.

"We are fine. We just want to get to Ptyg as fast as possible." Clarisse said.

"Then what are you doing here? Don't you know you need to follow the river in order to get out of the jungle? It's a good thing we found you or you would have probably gotten yourselves lost or worse." The blond guy said. "Just follow us. We'll get you close to the river. I suppose you have a means of transportation."

"We have horses." Krista said.

"Great. Just follow us." They went back to their own horses while we went to collect ours.

Once we did, we began following them to the river that would lead us back to my hometown.

Sorry, it's so short but I don't really feel like writing now.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Branch: Tomas

Hey, sorry for not PoVing lately, but I didn't get a chance because I went on a trip to visit some family and wasn't able to reach a computer, but now I'm back!!!!!

@Angel-I will try to add more to the story, but I'll need a chance to really think about it.

I'll try to PoV soon.  

Oh, I have a question.  Is Riafr one country?  If not, what exactly do I rule???

• Posted at:

There is no frigate like a book

To take us lands away,

Nor any coursers like a page 

Of prancing poetry.

This traverse may the poorest take 

Without oppress of toll;

How frugal is the chariot

That bears a human soul-Emily Dickinson 

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's P.O.V.

I had run into Ubel's minions before. They had been chasing me the first time I met Angel. These were no different than the others. Mindless beings with no want to do anything but Ubel's wishes. We grabbed our horses and followed them down the river toward Ptyg.

After we had ridden for a little while the blondie abruptly stopped. He turned and looked at me for a second with a far away expression on his face.

"I'm afraid we must make a slight detour." The other said.

I glanced at the others. Ekon had a disappointed expression on his face, Rose looked worried, and Charisse seemed annoyed. 

"Well," I replied." I'm afraid we have to take the most direct route so you'll just have to take this detour without us."

Minion 1 (black haired minion) came over to me and grasped the reigns of my horse.

"I'm sorry. You must have misunderstood me. You are ordered to take this detour." 

My horse whinnied and moved to pull away from the man. I quickly calmed him and replied:

"You have no power to command us. So, if you will excuse us, we must be off."

I began to ride away with the others when I heard the sound of hoof beats behind me. I turned and saw Minion 2 riding toward me.

"Run!" I urged the others and we urged our horses into the thicket. We crashed headlong into the woods, not caring where we were going. A branch whipped against my cheek and I felt a slight sting. I ignored it and looked to see where the others were. They were  behind me and just behind them the two minions rode. Minion 1 came up behind Ekon and raised a long thin, blade. 

"Ekon, behind you!" Rose exclaimed as she too saw the evil minion.

I swung my horse to the right then in an arc behind the others. I rode in between Blondie and his companion and shoved my blade into them. Ekon had been battling on his horse when I came around and gave me a creepy smile that I guessed was supposed to be charming.

"Don't start celebrating yet." Rose interjected."There are most likely more around here somewhere and I'd guess they've been warned of our presence."

As soon as she finished another horse barreled into Charisse. She exclaimed in surprise as the owner of the other horse and herself fell to the ground.

"What do you think you're doing?!" the stranger exclaimed. "You should watch where you're going!"

"Watch where I'm going?!" Charisse shouted back."You're the one who came out of no where and knocked me down!"

"Charisse," I said in a calm voice as I circled them on my horse."quiet down."

Rose jumped off of her own horse and helped Charisse up.

"I don't have time for this!" the stranger exclaimed in agitation and ran over to his horse, which had gotten up off the ground.

He began to mount it when a bunch of minions came and surrounded us.

"Great," he muttered under his breath. I growled as I was forced off my horse.

One of the minions took my sword and knives and tied my hands roughly behind my back. I hissed at him as he pushed me forward along with the others. The stranger was shoved next to me and we were herded in the direction we had just come from. 

After walking a little ways we came to a large cave and were led inside. I must admit, the outside gave no hint at the genius of the inside. The inside of the cave was a well lit room with white walls and doors that led off into other rooms like this one.

"Ah," a voice said from the front of the room as we were made to stand in a single file line facing the front."If it isn't my darling Rose. I see you've made some new friends."

I looked at Rose as she stared at the speaker. Her face was blank and unemotional but her eyes betrayed the hate she felt deep down. I turned my eyes from her to our captor. He had an all together pleasing appearance. His smile was charming and the way he held himself showed confidence and power.

Ubel Saise, I thought to myself.

He turned to Charisse, Ekon, and me and smiled.

"Well I see some familiar faces. Hello Krista." He stood in front of me."Long time no see, hmm?"

I glared at him.

"What? No hugs?"

I continued to glare.

"Oh, right. You're tied up." Ubel laughed and turned from me and to the stranger who had run into Charisse.

"Give back what you stole, Kean." He growled.

Kean, as the stranger's name seemed to be, glared in the same likeness as myself.

Ubel slapped him.

"Give it back!" he exclaimed in a rage.

"Never." Kean muttered.

I suppressed a chuckle.

"You will obey me, Fool!" Ubel exclaimed, his face turing red with rage.

Kean looked up quickly at the last part.

"Fool!" he exclaimed."Fool! You are the fool, Ubel!"

Then I started laughing.

Ubel turned and looked in my direction. I stood unbound with a bunch of unconscious minions laying on the ground around me.

Ubel shouted in rage then called for more guards.

I quickly helped Kean and the others our of their bonds and we dashed back out of the cave, to freedom.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista ~ Chris ~ Sonny ~ Abdul ~ Smith ~ Dirk

Ifanyoneaskes:Idon'thavetheKeytoTarturus.

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

ambersnow38

WOAH!!!!!! O_O!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'll try and post soon!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Me too!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Ekon PoV

We were running out of the cave with the new member of the team until I remembered that our weapons were still back in the cave. Especially Oyagurzil, my sword, and Crysis. Both were far too precious to be left behind.

The sword because it was like a family heirloom and the Crysis because it was the only way for me to save my brother.

So as all of us were running away from the cave, I stopped and immediately ran back without anyone noticing.

While running back to the cave, I heard galloping and quickly jumped behind some trees, hiding myself from my pursuers.

Once the way was clear I made it to the cave and entered it silently.

I retraced our footsteps from when they brought us and hoped that our weapons were still in the office of that guy who was a bit good looking but not as handsome as me.

I reached the man's office and stayed silent in order to confirm that he was inside.

Ubel PoV

"Idiots, idiots, idiots!" I kept shouting in my rage and frustration and threw a glass of wine against the wall. "You are all idiots!"

To think that we managed to capture a group of annoying teenagers and Krista and then letting them escape just like that.

"C-C-Calm down sir. Think about your blood pressure." My assistant said in terror.

The moment I heard him speak I shot him with no hesitation.

It was a great shot, the bullet went right through his head.

He had filled the room with blood but that was no problem since I was going to abandon this base anyway.

What I had to do now was reach the white haired demon.

Who would have thought that she was aware of me following her. And who would have thought that she was going to create a storm in order to make me lose her entirely.

But I still had a tracker which could tell me her location at all times.

At least I used to have it until that FOOL, Kean, stole it from me for unknown reasons.

Now I had to get it back and kill him.

The question was how...

Until I was able to remember a certain person capable of excellent assassinations who was conveniently around.

I moved outside my office and found on of my minions.

"Go and get me Sin Assa." I commanded him. "Tell him Ubel Herr has a job for him."

The minion quickly nodded and went to his horse in order to do the job I had just give him.

Ekon PoV

The man was gone. I was only able to hear a loud bang while outside the room and nothing else.

Thankfully, the man walked outside the room quickly and I was able to sneak inside.

The moment I did though, my legs stepped on something liquid.

Looking down, I saw blood and the body of a man with a hole on the head.

Death was a common thing in my country so I was not as stunned as a normal person would be but I was curious about what had killed him.

I shook the thought out of my head and focused on finding the weapons.

Luckily, all of them were still on a corner of the room and I retrieved them all.

And just like I had entered, I quickly made it out of the cave without anyone noticing, which was a bit insulting since I was way too good looking to go unnoticed.

Now I just had to find everyone else.

Angel PoV

I was starting to regain consciousness.

My eyes were opening once more and what I could was the face of a beautiful girl.

"Am I in heaven?" I asked.

The girl giggled a little and kept pressing the compress on her hand against my forehead.

It was an excellent change from the blazing sun.

"No silly. I'm Neferit. I found you unconscious in the desert so I brought you here." She said with a smile on her face.

"Still not convinced." I told her.

"You should rest for now. When you wake up tomorrow, I'll tell you everything." She said.

"Fine...With me..." I was getting drowsy again and my eyes were closing on their own. Soon I was back in the refreshing darkness, wondering if all what I saw was just a dream.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse’s POV

It seemed like whoever was chasing us had either stopped or we had lost them.
So, after running for what seemed like forever, we finally stopped to catch our breathe.
“Guys, I’ve got two questions,” I said, “First, what is this Ubel person’s problem? And second, where’s Ekon?”

I wanted to write for Yutu but I’m still brainstorming an idea.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Oops, I forgot to tell you Krista.

If you had other plans for that thing Kean stole, let's just change it.

I don't mind, I was just unsure as to whether you had plans for it or not.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

snakedancing13

No, I had no other plans for whatever he stole. Just needed some reason for him to be there and say that awesome line. I would have made Kean head but Ubel but I couldn't risk Ubel getting knocked out, sorry Maria.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

"Rose, do you have something you want to tell us?"Krista asked.

"No.  Not really." I said.  "As for Ekon, I say we leave him back there.It might prove to be a humbling experience." 

"So you don't find the fact we were nearly killed by YOUR FATHER to be important?"Krista asked angrily.

"I have nothing I need to explain to you." I said.

"Did you know?"

"I learned after he left for his business trip which he never returned from."

"And..."

"And what?"

"You didn't tell?"

"You misunderstand his work.I couldn't."

"What do you mean?"

"He is cruel.  His own daughter..."

"Just say it."

"He tortured me.  And I still have the scars.  He threatened me, he used me, he even tried experimentation. That's why I didn't say." There was something else too, but I wouldn't dare tell.

I tugged up my pant leg. There the skin had been scarred with a knife.

"You never did wonder why an alchemist's daughter was such a good fighter."

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Wooooooooo! Rose is a robot!!!

That's a plot twist I would never see coming.

Just kidding. Apparently, Rose has been given some kind of serum to make her a more capable fighter.

Pretty nice touch. I was not expecting it.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Whoa! Awesome!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

snakedancing13

That-is completely awesome!

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

snakedancing13

Name: Krista Fire-head

Personality:

Appearence: long wild red hair, numerous battle scars, pale complexion, stormy sea green eyes, tall

Weapon:sword named Fyre and staff

Nationality: originated from Dragon Isle but grew up in Uterp though this is unknown to her

Name: Sage

Personality:sarcastic, witty, often disrespectful to his superiors, doesn't obey anybody except himself, is a quick thinker

Appearence: brown hair in need of hair a trim, tan-ish skin tone, blue eyes, mischievous grin

Weapon:a dagger (name: Wit) that can use Crysis and a small sack of rare Crysis that he stole

Nationality: origin unknown

Other: is an extremely good theif; can untie knots well, roll a coin over his knuckles and climb

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Kean's first PoV!!!!-

As soon as we were out of sigh of the cave, I put my fingers to my lips and let out a shrill whistle.  My horse broke through the foliage to find me.  I immediately checked the tracker to see if it was still in its hiding spot.  I had hid it in one of Eclipse's horseshoes.  They were specially made, so that small valuable items could be hidden in them(including trackers).

I then jumped into my saddle and was about to ride away when a voice said, 

"Aren't you forgeting something?"

I looked down at a girl with fiery red hair(she also had her horse back) and frowned.

"I just saved your life!"

"So?"

"So, don't you think a thanks is in order."

I scratched my head, my brow furrowed, "Uh, okay, thanks."

I got ready to ride away again.

"Well, don't you think saving your life deserves more than, 'thanks'?"

"What do you want, lady?!"

"No need to yell."

I frowned even harder, "Look, I got things to do, places to go, and enemies to destroy, so bye."

Her eyes seemed to glow with anger, "First you  knock my friend off her horse, then you get us kidnapped, then, for reasons I'm not sure about, I saved your life, and now you just going to say thanks and ride away!"

"Yep, except I didn't get you kidnapped, you were already running into a trap."
She growled, "Fine, leave."

I dug my heels into Eclipse's sides and we set off leaving behind an angry red-head, two other girls, and some dude, who had the air of stupidity and arrogance.  "What a lovely group," I mumbled under my breath.

I turned my attention to back to my plan.  Ubel only tracks people who he's afraid of, so all I needed to do was find this person, convince him to come back and defeat Ubel.  Then my family is avenged and I can live peacefully while hunting and killing monsters.

Maria's PoV-

I knelt on the ground to examine a paw print on the ground.  Mushnik, I thought.  It looked like a dog's foot print, but I knew it wasn't a dog.  The toes were deeper than the rest of the mark and a tiny imprint two inches behind the mark was barely visible.  I felt the print.  Three hours old, I determined.  

Mushnik's prints give you the impression of a not-that-dangerous-dog, but really they were some of the worst monsters out there.  They had razor-sharp teeth as long as my foot, large dark brown eyes that if you don't have a great knowledge of them could make you think them adorible.  They have long snouts, and sharp claws that they can retract into their foot.  They have large round ears, long tails that can grab onto things, and a mouse like nose.  Their covered in brown fur, that turns gray as they age.  Their feet are the strangest thing about them.  Their feet resemble paws in the front, but the back is a long bone with a round projection on the end.  When they sit they push the projection into the ground, and when they jump they bend their legs and push off the ground first with the back of the foot then with the paw.  They can jump very high.

I climbed back onto my horse, then continued on the hunt.  It looked like a large pack, and I wondered that they were so far from their normal habitat.  Usually they lived much farther north.  I looked to the north and blinked.  Had I just seen a flame of fire on that mountain.  I shook my head.  No dragons don't live out here.  At least, not the fire dragons.

We traveled for about an hour and a half, when we came upon our prey.  Unless we were their prey.  We were surrounded by them.  Brown eyes gleamed from all directions.  "Form two concentric circles.  Don't attack, just wait for them to attack you."

My orders were followed.  I wanted to be on the outside circle, but my companions thought it unwise.  The Mushniks circled us for a few moments,  then suddenly they leapt toward us as one force.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Or maybe it's something else...You'll have to wait and see....

It would be very cool if she WAS a robot though.

Maybe she is a robot...

She did say there was. Something she wasn't telling them...

Okay, now that's just crazy...Or is it?

*Is spooked out*

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

ambersnow38

O_O!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Reminds me of the robotic girl in Guardians of the Galaxy.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Well...We'll just have to wait and see, Rose.

Angel PoV

My head was way too heavy when I got up.

By looking around, I could tell that I was inside a really big tent. The interior size was as big as a normal house only with white cloth instead of actual walls.

After looking around for a little bit, I decided to head outside and see where I was.

The bright sun blinded me for a few seconds, but they soon adjusted to the brightness and I was able to see that I had somehow ended up in some sort of village, located right in the middle of the desert.

"Oh, you finally woke up!" A dark brown haired man with a beard, around his 40s, who was just passing by said the moment he saw me.

"Ummm...?" I had no idea what to say.

"Don't be so alarmed. Word here travels fast and almost everyone in the village learned about you the moment you were brought here." He said with a smile on his face.

"Where am I?" I asked, placing a hand on my head, which was suffering from the headache.

"You're in Lamis. A village which is famous for saving travelers who dare venture into the desert. Sorry to tell you, but you are not the first person to be found in the desert by one of the villagers." The man answered. "By the way, you didn't tell me your name."

"Oh, it's Angel." I told him, trying to put together all the information.

I apparently, passed out in the desert and was lucky enough to be found by one of the villagers who then brought me here and saved my life.

"Well, Angel, you can say everything about your self when you'll be taken to the Chief. And don't worry about having to explain to everyone here. Word travels really fast here." The man continued talking. "It's one of our rules to be taken to him by the person who found you."

"Okay, where do I find that person Mr. umm..."

"I'm Dastgir. Drop by my shop when you can." He said and then started to walk away.

"Hey, you didn't tell me where I can find..." He was already gone.

All I could do was sit in this weird tent until the person who saved me returns.

But just waiting was way too boring so I chose to do some exploring instead.

The village couldn't be too big and I would probably be back before my rescuer returns.

By asking a little around, I found out that everyone knew about me and since everyone was so kind and helpful I was able to navigate the entire village.

There wasn't much to see.

Only some interesting shops with cool weapons and items.

I also found the Chief's tent which stood out by being a lot larger and having a red flag on top.

I didn't enter though, only passed outside to see it.

Once I had seen everything there was to see, I returned back to the tent hoping that my rescuer would be back.

The moment I re entered the tent I found a girl with long black wavy hair with golden highlights and green eyes.

She was dressed in a white shoulder-less dress with a pink flower pattern at the bottom hem of it, along with white sandals.

She also had a necklace with a pink butterfly around her neck.

"Sorry, for going out like that...I didn't mean to..." I couldn't think of an excuse to tell her.

"It's fine. I heard you were out exploring on my way home." She said with a smile.

"Wow, news really do travel fast here." I said.

"We are all one big family in this village and we do our best to help whoever's in need." She said with a smile on her face.

"So, you found me unconscious in the desert and decided to save me from certain death. I owe you my life." I told her.

"It's fine. You're not the first person I have saved. You don't really have to pay me back. All you have to do meet with the chief and then you are free to go." She said.

"But, I do have to repay you in some way. It wouldn't be fair otherwise."

"Sorry, but you are not the first saying those words. And yet whoever is saved, never comes back to this village to fulfill that promise." She said. "But it's fine. We never expected them to do so."

"I'll prove you wrong. I'm going to come back." I told her sure of my words.

I was going to come back no matter what. I was way too determined to be stopped by anything.

"Sure. You will always be welcome here." She smilled.

"Thanks, but I never got to learn the name of my savior."

"You forgot all about our little talk, didn't you? Well, it's fine. My name is Neferit. Nice to meet you Angel."

Neferit was around my age but she was more than capable of taking care of both herself and others.

After she gave me new clothes, she said that we were going to meet the chief.

I was dressed only in a white sleeveless vest with the upper half left unbuttoned with blue lining and white shorts which had blue stripes at the sides along with light brown sandals.

It was quite hot out here so this type of clothing was good enough out in the desert.

Heading out I decided to check on the people instead of the village itself.

Most guys were shirtless, only wearing shorts and sandals while a few others were dressed kind of like me.

The girls on the other hand were mostly dressed in simple light dresses or just wearing swimsuits.

"I want to ask you about something I find odd on this village." I said on our way to the chief.

"What's that?" Neferit asked.

"How does this place work? It's pretty unatural." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well for starters, it's in the middle of the desert and there are no walls around to protect this place from sandstorms plus the night is really cold in the desert and I don't suppose tents are able to protect from cold effectively enough."

"You really did check the village. Pretty observant." She said. "Well it's not really a secret, people out here in the desert know of the Impervious Fabric. It's what the tents are made of and believe it or not, they protect us from the cold, and they are not even shaken by sandstorms." Neferit explained.

"That's really cool. I had no idea such fabric existed." I told her.

We kept walking for just a little bit more, until we reached the huge tent.

"After you." Neferit showed me the way and I walked inside.

The interior was mostly the same but with a lot more decorations.

Right in the middle was a red carpet where a short figure was sitting on its legs.

The figure turned around to reveal an old woman wearing a pink turban on her head and dressed in a yellow dress in a floral pattern. She also had a cane like wand that she used to stand.

"Hello, young man. I am Earleane." She had a warm smile on her face which made you feel at home. Just by looking at her, a warm feeling would awaken in my heart. Like she was a greatly loved member of my family.

Both my grandparents were really strict before they died so I never felt that kind of love. But here, while standing before her, I wanted to run and hug her.

"Angel, this is the chief of Lamis Village." Neferit said.

"Oh, I'm no chief. More like the head of our family. I try to lead everyone in our little village to the right path and help them make the right choices. Here we live in peace and try to avoid unnecessary conflict." Her words seemed honest and by the way she spoke, she appeared to be a very kind old woman probably loved by everyone. That probably was the reason she was named chief.

"I really thank you. I don't know how to repay you but I will try and do everything I can." I bowed and said.

"Oh, don't be silly dear. You owe us nothing. We just do what we believe is right and we offer you two choices for you to make." Her smile never left her kind face.

"Choices?"

"Yes, you can either live here for as long as you like and become a member of our family. You will be given shelter, food and water and be taught our ways so you can help us." She offered. "Or you can go your way, you will be given everything you need for a safe journey and you will be welcomed back in case you ever wish to return once more."

"But...Where's the catch?" I asked.

"It depends on you. Whether you have a dream to chase after or you wish to live here carefree is up to you. You have as long as you want to decide."

I'm going to write Ekon's PoV later.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Ekon PoV

I managed to catch up with everyone else. Thankfully they hadn't gone too far.

What I managed to see when I reached them, was that weird, mysterious guy, leaving on a horse.

"Hey everyone! What did I miss?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just nothing." Krista seemed a little frustrated. Angry even. I had no idea what had transpired while I was gone but I could assume that Krista had asked that weird guy if he had any advice in order to get me to date her.

The reason she was angry was the fault of the strange guy being unable to tell her and since he felt pathetic compared to me, he chose to leave on his own.

That was the only explaination.

"Well, I got your weapons everyone!" I announced thinking that it would might cheer them up a bit.

"Good." Krista grabbed hers and walked ahead.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked Charisse who then rolled her eyes and followed with Rose right behind her.

I let out a sigh.

Girls!

"Are we sure this is the right way?" Charisse asked me just a few minutes after taking the lead.

I got the feeling she didn't really trust me.

Or maybe that was the way of making me notice her more.

Because she was SO in love with me.

"Yes milady. I know the paths out of the jungle like the back of my palm!" I assured her.

We kept going for a few more hours, in silence since both Krista and Rose refused to say anything.

Only Charisse was trying to lift their spirits a bit but she didn't seem to have much success.

Probably because she was distracted by my handsomeness.

We finally reached my little town.

It was empty and silent. Most people stayed at hom while others...

"Why are so many people, sleeping in the middle of the street?" Charisse asked.

"They are dead." I answered and she instantly went silent.

After getting close enough to my house, I jumped off my horse and ran into my house where I saw my brother, sleeping on his bed. Or suffering, would be more appropriate.

Sweat was dripping from his forehead and he was breathing heavily while stains of red on the sheets proved that he caughed blood quite regularly.

"What are you waiting for?" Krista shouted.

"Right!" I said and took the Remedy Crysis into my hand.

I then placed it close to my brother and focused.

The crystal glowed green and the same glow surrounded my brother.

I then placed my palm on his forehead and noticed that the fever had dropped in seconds.

This thing really did its magic.

My brother then opened his eyes and I hugged him in happiness.

"Ekon? What happen-" He stopped talking and fell right back to his sleep and suffering.

I retouched his forehead and the fever was back where it once was.

"What's going on?" I shouted. "Why isn't this working!?"

I was about to reuse it but Krista grabbed my arm before I could move it close to my brother.

"The Crysis worked. If you use it again, you'll just waste it." She said.

"Then what do I do!?" Tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"There is something wrong with this part of Riafr. Kind of like a curse or a disease which lingers in the air we are breathing." Krista placed her hand on her chin, thinking out loud. "There must be more to whatever is causing all this suffering. Or someone behind it."

"You mean that someone created a virus and let it spread in this part of the continent?" Rose said.

"No!" A voice was heard which made both Rose and Charisse let out a scream and Krista to stare in surprise.

It was my mother, who had come out of nowhere. She was sick as well but in a better condition.

"It's not a virus. It's a toxic gas invisible to the eye which exists in the air we breathe." She said. "And the gas comes from a monster on the Island of Kameni."

"Mom, how do you know all this?" I asked.

"Your father...He died trying to slay that monster." She answered without meeting my eyes.

"And why didn't you ever say anything!?" I shouted.

"After losing my father and husband to that thing I could not bare to lose you too." Tears filled her eyes. "You are immune to this poison so I wanted you to live a long and good life and not waste it trying to kill a monster."

"It-It's not up to you to decide what I'm going to do with my life. I'm going to save this village!" I shouted and ran outside the house.

I was sitting on the ground, angry with my mother who hid the truth about this from not only me but from the whole village. We could have sent a team of fighters to take that thing down and we could then save ourselves but she chose to keep it away from everyone so that I wouldn't die.

"Ekon..." Charisse place her hand on my shoulder. Her voice low and filled with grief. "Your mom...She collapsed when you left. She is not doing well."

The moment I heard those words, tears filled my eyes and I quickly got up and ran back to my house.

Krista and Rose were near my mother's bed but when they saw me they got outside to leave me alone with her.

"Mom. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't go!" I shouted.

"No. You were right. It was wrong of me to keep this secret from you." She started caughing blood.

"Don't talk. Here, I'll use this." I took the Remedy Crysis into my hand and tried to use it on my mom but she caught my hand before I could even begin to focus.

"It's fine. It's my time, so use it to someone who has a chance in life. This will be my atonement from the terrible sin that I commited." She said.

"Mom, what are you talking about!? You did nothing wrong! You just wanted to protect me! There is nothing wrong with that!" Tears were now rolling down my cheecks and I tried to free my hand but she wouldn't let me.

"No. Even if you use it, the poison will afect me immidiately once more. There is no point in wasting it here." She explained. "Listen. Under the bed are the Crysis of your grandpa. He wanted you to have them when the time was right."

"Mom, enough! Just let me help you!" I screamed at her.

"Goodbye, Ekon. Take care of your brother and I hope that you will someday forgive me." She said and closed her eyes.

"NO! Please! I forgive you! JUST OPEN YOUR EYES!" I yelled but it was no use. Her breathing and heart had stopped.

She was gone.

Under the bed I found 3 Crysis just like my mom had told me.

A Thunder Crysis, an Empowering Crysis and a Fortify Crysis.

With these things I was going to slay that beast.

I was going to kill it and avenger everyone who died.

No one would stop me and I was not going to die against it no matter what.

This was my chance to become a hero!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

I sniffed the air.  My father's experimentation made me immune to toxins and disease.  Judging by that rotten cheese scent, I would say....

(Bunch of science here about toxic gases.)

Which would make it...

"Rose?" Krista interrupted my thoughts."Hydrachlorifide.(Note:This was not named after any real gas and is not based off any gas either.)A rather toxic gas, causing sickness within a day of exposure and death within a week.  The immune system can be able to counteract it, like it did with Ekon, but-"

"Not about that.About-"

"No."I walked away.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's P.O.V.

A few moments passed before Ekon exited the building. His eyes were red from weeping and filled with tears. He explained to us about the monster.

"Let's go get it." Rose said.

Ekon shook his head. 

"This is my fight. It killed my parents and is killing my brother. I can't let him cause any more damage. And I can't risk anyone else getting hurt, including you."

"I'm immune to toxins." She pointed out.

"What about Krista and Charisse?" Ekon asked. "They won't be able to handle it.

"Ekon," I said grabbing his elbow."We need to talk."

I led him around the corner of the house and began talking.

"You can't handle this monster on your own. No matter what you tell yourself you can't."

"I'm telling myself that you can't. I can handle it, Really." Ekon ensured me.

"It appears you forgot, I am a dragon."

"It's not just that. I need to do this on my own. It's a family matter now."

"I know how you feel, Ekon. You feel you're going to loose everyothing, and you will if you don't let me help."

"How would you know? You're part dragon for goodness sakes! All I've got is a dieing brother and a memory."

"At least you have a memory." I replied in a quiet voice.

"What are you talking about?" Ekon asked.

"I can't remember anything from before three years ago. I don't have anybody. I"m a monster with out home and that's the most dangerous thing you could think of."

Ekon was silent for a moment then turned and walked back around the house.

"Come on," he grumbled and Rose looked at me.

I nodded and we walked to our horses, riding of in the direction of the monster.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

ambersnow38

OMIGOSH!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! And poor Ekon!! I shall POV soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Didn't anyone read Angel's latest PoV  (-_-)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

I did and I poved something related, but the internet stopped working so it didn't go through:(

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

snakedancing13

Yeah. Why? Did mine not correlate well?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Kean's PoV-

I walked into a village of tents.  People in light desert clothing swirled about, then stopped and stared at me.  I was use to this.  Because of my size, most people just stared at me in wonder, while some stared with a hint of fear.  I didn't care.  As long as everyone left me alone to do my own business, I was fine.

The tracker lead me to a the largest tent, yet, with a red flag swishing above.  As I approached, a girl with wavy hair and a boy with gold eyes, who looked deep in thought, exited the tent.  I glanced at the tracker then back at the boy.  

According to this gizmo, that boy was the one I had come to find.  He didn't look like much, but I knew looks can be decieving.

I approached and said gruffly, "What's your name?"

The girl looked startled and the boy looked scared, "A-Angel."

"I need you to help me destroy Ubel."

"WHAT!!!???  Who in the world is UBEL?!"

"Ubel Saise," I said, then seeing his confused expression continued to explain, "He's a super evil maniac."

"Never heard of him before."

"He's been tracking you."

"Tracking me?!"

"Yeah, "I pulled the tracking device from my pocket and he suddenly found the bug behind his ear.

"Why would HE track ME?!"

"Because your powerful, why else?"

"Powerful!!!  Look I really still have next to no idea who Ubel Sayeesee-"

"Saise."

"-whatever-is and even if I did I wouldn't be able to destroy him and I'm the opposite of powerful!!!  I'm useless!!!!"

I stared at him for a moment, then groaned, pressing my eyelids with my fingers, "No, no, no, no, NOOO!!!  I wasted my time traveling across the sea to find a powerful person to help me, but only find some guy who KNOWS he's USELESS!!!"

I took a deep breath and turned back to the boy, "Did you happen to meet anyone who seemed really powerful?  Someone who might have put the bug on you?"

"Uh, actually yeah, I met a white haired girl who created a hurricane and seemed scary and powerful."

"Any idea where to find her?"

"No."

I sighed and turned from them.  I gave a shrill whistle and Eclipse appeared.  Mounting him, I tried to think of what I would do now.  My best option was to return to Riafr and try to defeat Ubel on my own. 

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

No.

Since it was left un-stared I assumed that you might have missed it while scrolling down the page.

My mistake then.

Sorry.

By the way, what is going on?

You have definitely improved!

Keep at it!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

I don’t have time to do Charisse’s POV! I’ll try to do it later or maybe tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Angel PoV

The guy was gone.

He seemed desperate and so in need of help and yet...I was no use.

I couldn't help anyone. I was useless.

Right now...

"Who was that guy?" Neferit asked.

"I don't know. But now I have decided." I told her and re entered the big tent along with Neferit.

The old woman stood there with her smile, waiting for me to answer her question and see what I would decided in order to act accordingly.

Would she prepare for me to live here or to help me get ready for a long journey.

"Sorry, miss Earleane but I can't stay here. I have a long journey ahead. I really want to achieve my dream and I won't be able to reach it by staying here." I told her and lowered in a bow. "Sorry."

The old woman stayed silent for a few minutes.

Just staring at me intently without saying a single thing. Making me feel awkward and uncomfortably.

"Neferit." She spoke at last. "Marry him!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!" We both reacted the same way at the same time the moment she finished her sentence.

"Wh-What do you mean granny? I-I'm already...I'm already betrothed to Alaziz." Neferit blushed as she stuttered. "P-Please, excuse my grandma. She like to joke sometimes."

"Grandma?" I asked.

"Sorry Neferit but I don't think this guy is meant for you. I can tell that much." She sound a bit sad about Neferit's decision to marry that Alaziz guy. "Angel though, has a good heart, as gold as his eyes."

"Umm...Thanks?" All of this was way too weird for me.

"I want Alaziz! Besides, Angel already said that he is going to leave!" Neferit shouted.

"I guess there is no way for me to change your mind. I'm sorry." Miss Earleane looked away a bit sad. "Angel, I will send word and they will ready you for your journey."

"Th-Thank you." I was still a bit stunned from what had just happened. I had never before been in a situation like this so I found it a bit hard to comprehend with what was going on.

I followed Neferit outside. She wouldn't dare to look at me for some reason. She constantly had her back against me as she moved forward.

"Sorry about this. My grandma can be a bit...Yeah she can sometimes be like that." Either she had no words to describe her, or maybe what she wanted to say was a bit too insulting.

"It's fine. Besides, I wouldn't want to marry you." I said with a smile.

"Oh..." She lowered her head.

Idiot. Idiot. IDIOT!

Why did I have to say it like that!?

Now she has the impression I don't like her.

"Umm...I mean, I still have a long ways to go but when I'm done we might as well get married." I told her trying to fix my error.

"Excuse me? I'm already engaged to someone else!" She said.

Idiot. Idiot. IDIOT!

How do I fix this now?

"Um...Um..." I had no more words.

For some reason though, Neferit started laughing.

"You're a funny guy, Angel. I knew what you meant to say from the start. I just wanted to mess with you a little. It may help you to keep me in your thoughts when you're gone." She said.

"Sorry about that..." I looked away. I couldn't face her like this. I was a bit ashamed of doing this, but at the same time I knew that my decision was right.

"You don't have to be. I understand. I just wish you could come back once more. Granny says you have a good heart and I believe her, so I hope you are different from the others and you'll come back." She turned to face me.

"Yeah, I promise." I assured her.

"Then take this." She removed her necklace from around her neck and placed it to my hand. "This is really important to me. My mother gave it to me before she said and told me that as long as I had it, it would keep me safe."

"And you want me to have it?" I asked.

"Yep. I don't want you too get killed in the desert. This will keep you safe. But..." She paused for a second and then her face got really scary and angry. "IF YOU DON'T BRING IT BACK I SHALL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!"

"Th-Then I will definitely come back again." I said a little scared.

"Great, let's go see my dad. I'm sure he'll give you something to protect yourself." She said.

"Good. I didn't really want to fight monsters with a necklace." I said to myself.

Neferit guided me to a forge in order to get myself a weapon.

According to her, her father was owning the place and he was going to offer me one for free.

"Dad! Where are you!?" She shouted once we got in.

"I'm right here. You don't have to shout." Her father said back and showed himself from the back room.

He was the man who had greeted me when I first woke up.

"Oh, you're here. I'm glad to see you're doing fine." He said with a smile and offered me his hand.

"Thanks." I took it with a smile and we shaked hands together for just a few times before letting go of each other.

"I suppose you're here for a weapon. What do you prefer to use?" He asked.

"I'm more capable with a sword, but I'm still a long way away from being skilled enough." I told him.

"A sword it is then!" He said, went to get a sword and later returned with one. "This is it. It may not be much but this is the best I could make."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

The sword was nothing special. A simple one handed, double-edged, silver sword with black grip and silver guard and blade.

"Nothing, he's just...tired. C'mon, let's go!" Neferit grabbed my arm and dragged my out of the forge with her.

"What was that about?" I asked her once we were away from her father.

"It's just, my dad used to be a great swordsmith, until mom died. Ever since then he just can't seem to be able to forge a decent sword anymore." She explained, once she made sure no one else is around. "I hope he gets over it one day because work is not going well for him."

Ekon PoV

"So, if we kill the monster, all the poison spread in the air will go with it?" I asked.

"I believe so. This poisonous is air is sustained because the monster is still alive. When defeated the poison will simply vanish, as if it never existed, even curing everyone who is sick." Rose explained.

"Then all we have to do is defeat it." I said, determined to slay that beast.

"It's not that simple. That monster is WAY too powerful and we are just kids. We won't be able to take it down easily. And even if we do, there is no guarantee we will all make it out alive." Krista explained.

"But...You are a dragon. Can't you just defeat it with no problem?" I asked her. As far as I knew, dragons were beasts with great power that could easily wipe out armies.

"You may not realize it, but dragons are a lot more fragile than they are thought to be." Krista said. "They all have a weakness that can take them out easily."

"For example, Fire Dragons can easily be taken out by Ice attacks while Ice Dragons can be defeated from fire attacks. Thunder Dragons are weak to Wind and Wind Dragons weak to Thunder. Each type of dragons has a weakness and can easily be beaten by that." Charisse explained.

We all stared at her for a while, confused as to how she knew about all that.

"Yutu told me about it." She blushed and stopped looking so shocked since she seemed to feel a bit awkward.

"Yes, that is pretty much it. All dragons have a weakness they can't avoid. As long as you have the means to defeat one, then they're not as threatening. There have been lone humans who hunt down dragons." Krista continued.

"Sure but that monster seems to be able to command poison. That means, you will be able to fight it." I told her. I was glad to have such a powerful member in my team. Krista was able to turn into a dragon and wreck the playing field if she wanted to.

Maybe she should be the girl I have to pick, to be my future wife.

"No!" Rose suddenly said.

"What's wrong?" Charisse asked.

"I found it. The monster we are supposed to face. I knew I had heard of it before." Rose spoke with both excitement and fear. She was holding a book which she apparently, had taken with her for the journey. "Achlyshalahala."

"A-whah?" I was not sure what I had just heard or if what I had just heard was right or wrong.

"Achlyshalahala!" Rose repeated. "It's an extremely powerful monster and one of a kind.

Or actually, they exist, 1 at a time."

"What does that mean?" Charisse asked.

"The monster is more like a plant which resembles a gigantic Raflessia. It's about 10 meters tall and it's around 25 meters in diameter. They exist 1 at a time because that's how much the planet can take. Its roots expand throughout the whole world in order to keep itself alive. It lives for 500 hundred years before it dies. The plant then leaves a spore which may either remain there or get transfered with the wind to another location where it can grow once more." Rose explained. "By gathering energy and nutrients from Imaria's core and the whole world it is able to live and grow and also build a defense mechanism to protect itself."

"Defense mechanism?" I asked.

"By gathering energy from the whole world, the plant, is able to control every element. Be it wind, thunder, fire, ice or poison. Furthermore, without having a brain it has the ability to think and even strategize by gaining information from the beings that walk the earth."

"You mean..." Krista's eyes were wide. I had never before seen her as shocked.

"At this very moment, the plant is listening to our conversation, it knows our dezires and is aware of our fighting capabilities." Rose finished.

The thought made things seem frightening.

No.

It made things seem hopeless and impossible.

"Sorry, Ekon but I changed my mind about fighting." Krista wouldn't dare look me in the eye. Something totally new since I always thought Krista to be fearless and proud of herself.

"You're giving up? You can't just run away?" I yelled at her.

"It's called surviving, Ekon. We cannot fight this thing, let alone beat it." She yelled back. "That...Thing knows what I'm doing right now and can measure my strengths and weaknesses. By the time we get there, it will have prepared itself to counter each and every one of us in a single strike!"

"Sorry Ekon, but I'll agree with Krista. Even a whole army will be unable to compete with it. Just by its gigantic size, you can tell that the monster is likely going to be durable, even immune to attacks." Rose said.

"So you'll just let our land to suffer from the poison of that monster? Just because you suddenly decided to get cold feet?" I could not believe what I was hearing from all of them. How could they do something like that?

Was this fight really pointless.

Was there no way to win?

So I had this idea that one of the characters know a crazy alchemist person, willing to create a really huge bomb to throw at the monster in order to weaken it immensly.

I'm open to any other suggestion though.

You choose how you want to have this monster defeated.

Make it sound plausible though.

Or you can go with my idea.

The choise is all yours.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan