Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

*Sniffles and hugs* You’re welcome and forgiven!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Branch: Tomas

This is continuing the conversation between Darius and me.

Maria's PoV-

"My brother taught you how to hunt?" asked Darius.

"Yes," I replied, turning from the window towards him, "but not only how to hunt.  He taught me everything he knew about just plain living."

"So, then you went your separate ways?"

"No, by the time he had run out of things to teach me, we were good friends.  We decided things would be better if we stuck together."

"Y-you were with him when he died?"

I closed my eyes and turned back to the window, "We had been hunting a rare monster, thinking we could get a good sum from it.  T-then we ran into another monster.  It was the largest monster I had ever seen, and it wasn't even full-grown."  I felt Darius move to lean against the wall next to me.  A tear slipped down my cheek, "We tried to run, but it was hungry and chased after us.  Finally, we turned to face it, hoping we could scare it off.  We fought hard, b-but it was useless.  We were both young and even though we had done a lot of hunting we weren't, prepared for such a large monster.  It must have been at least a +7S maybe even more dangerous.  We were desperate, then it-it got him.  He dropped this when it happened," I pulled out a dagger with an invisibility Crysis in it.

Darius held it in his hand, his face was pale.  He took a shaky breath, then turned to me, "H-how did you escape?"

"I was shocked when it happened, then angry.  The monster's parent came and carried it away.  Tiegra had to drag me away to keep me from chasing after them.  That was two and a half years ago."

• Posted at:

There is no frigate like a book

To take us lands away,

Nor any coursers like a page 

Of prancing poetry.

This traverse may the poorest take 

Without oppress of toll;

How frugal is the chariot

That bears a human soul-Emily Dickinson 

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

*Wants to write but has no ideas at the moment*

Rose's POV

I stared at the image for an excruciating second.His projects.His goals.His weapons.

His murders.Blood, uselessly spilled.I bit my lip.I slid the file back into the drawer.How did I get it?His file was among those in the library.I have no idea why, but I decided to 'borrow' it.

I returned the file to the library.My fingers slid across the books' spines.So many of them.I decided to borrow a book about weapons, new and old.It looked fascinating.

Lunch was a quiet affair.The meals were adequate but not large, and I enjoyed them.Then I retired to my room.I began reading my book quietly.

The new technology has replaced the ancient weapons we once used.Crysises will never be gone, but only adapted for new purposes.Alchemists and scientists combined their knowledge to create amazing weapons of the future.It is however, necessary to know about both the ancient weapons of the past and advanced weapons of the future.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Branch: Lucian

Ubel PoV

I lowered my gun after murdering yet another man and turned to face my biggest problem. The demon with the snow white hair was still standing in the arena. She was trapped there and there was no way I would let her walk out alive.

I said before, I had made sure that she would not walk out of here alive.

I quickly pressed a button right underneath my desk and a second later explosions filled the arena.

The whole place got covered in flames and smoke while explosions one after the other kept occuring and soon she was out of sight.

There was no way someone would be able to escape from that, but that wasn't at all assuring.

Once the smoke cleared the arena was destroyed but nothing of her remained.

I punched the larged window in front of me in frustration, wondering how she managed to escape when I noticed a large hole on the wall and then I remembered that the Minotaur's weapon had opened it during the battle.

Could she have planned this all along? Was it luck or was it the gods showing her the path.

Each one was equally possible.

Angel PoV (Present Day)

We were travelling for quite a while, me and the sailor kept conversing throughout the journey but the person sitting just a few seats away, was as silent as anyone could be.

"Hey, what do you know about that person?" I whispered in an attempt to not get the person's attention but then again it was pretty obvious that I was talking about him since there was no other reason to whisper something to a person I had just met.

"I don't know. He came to my boat really early and he kept sitting there, hours before you showed up." He replied in his whispery voice as well.

"Huh. Weird guy." I said and then ignored the subject, starting a whole new one since this one wouldn't get us anywhere. Plus it was a bit rude.

We kept travelling for a few minutes when out of nowhere dark clouds started forming above us.

It was weird how a clear sky got dark in a mere number of seconds but it happened and the wind got stronger and the rain started falling and lighting struck.

"HOLD ON! WE'RE GETTING OUT OF THIS STORM!" The sailor shouted and reached for his wheel. With a press of a button the boat started moving at incredible speed. At first it seemed like we were going to make it out just fine but while moving forwards a huge tidal wave got in our way and crashed right down on the boat, forcing it to capsize and us to hit the stormy sea.

For a few seconds I was under the surface of the sea, getting pushed down by the force of the water. I panicked and tried to swim up but when I got out for some air, It wasn't more than a second before I got crashed by the power of the sea again.

I tried to calm down before reaching for the surface again, and it actually worked. I made it outside but I wasn't as much of a pawn of the seas as before.

I tried to locate the others by calling out to them and soon I found the sailor. With all my force I swam close to him. I figured that if we wanted to survive we'd had to stick together.

Despite moving slowly, because of the storm, I kept getting closer but the sailor seemed to not care. He kept looking around for some reason until he found something.

"GALINEE!" He screamed and started swimming away from me.

"No wait! We have to stick together!" I shouted.

"I can't leave her!" He shouted back and kept front crawling towards the capsized boat.

I didn't know what to do. I was now just staying above the surface with no idea as to where I should go in the storm.

"Sad isn't it?" I heard a girl's voice behind me.

I turned to look but there was no one there.

"Caring more for a boat than his own life. Too bad that's going to get them both killed." The voice giggled and then stopped.

I had no idea where it had come from and soon I did not care.

I saw the sailor climbing ontop of the capsized boat and and then hugged it either to keep himself from falling or because of affection towards it.

I thought that it was a good idea to find something that floats to keep myself from drowning and decided to swim towards the boat as well.

I hadn't even started though when a huge monster's head came out of the water. It was a water dragon with its snake like body and it was looking down at the sailor and the boat.

A second later the monster crashed its head on the boat and the sailor bringing them down into the water with it.

I just stood in shock as all of them vanished before my eyes.

I was alone now. I was floating in the middle of the ocean in the middle of the storm all on my own.

Panic started taking over and soon I was unable to move from where I was. It was pointless to try and go somewhere because who knew where the nearest land was.

If I stayed still I would die. If I tried to swim I would also get killed by some monster.

There was nothing I could do. I still had my sword but what good would it do in the sea?

I kept waiting there for a few minutes which seemed like hours when I giant tornado starting coming my way.

Panicked or not I screamed and tried to swim away.

But there was no escape. I got dragged into the cyclone and then lost consciousness.

Ekon PoV

Finally the queen decided to form a team which would help me in my quest to get the Remedy Crysis from a Maze. My very first Maze!

I was really excited and ready to fight monsters.

I walked towards the gate which led to the outside of the city where I would meet my teammates.

I hoped there were some really prettu girls there who would be intrested in me but then again, its me, so they have to be interested.

I was prepared for the journey by bringing...My sword. And nothing else.

But it was going to be fine because I was strong enough to defeat every monster before it could even attack.

A few more steps later I reached the gate where my teammates were waiting.

You decide who wants to come.

Just say in the comments that you are one of the teammates and that's it.

Also I need to tell you that I will be gone for about a week so don't get worried.

There is a chance I will find Wi-Fi to keep updating but I can't make any promises.

If you get to post this week then expect another PoV next thursday or friday or maybe earlier if I'm lucky.

(I'm not looking forward to going to that village )

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

I'll be a teammate.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

snakedancing13

Dito. I need something interesting to P.O.V. about and I'm pretty sure going with Ekon will be interesting.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

ambersnow38

Me too!

• Posted at:

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Maria's PoV-

Darius stared at the dagger for a while then made a motion as if to hand it back.

"No," I said, "You should keep it."

Darius gave me a sad smile, "Thank you."

We stood in silence for a while then Darius asked, "You loved my brother, didn't you?"

I sighed, "I don't know if it was love at the time, but I felt that we were more than friends.  I think if he had lived that our relationship might have changed.  After he died, I realized how much he meant to me."

Darius looked at me sadly, "D-do you know why he ran away?  I never could figure it out."

I smiled, "He ran away for adventure.  He wanted to have some fun."

There was a knock on the door.

I took a deep breath and pulled my mind back to the present, "You may enter."

The counselor walked in and bowed, "Your Majesty,-"

I rolled my eyes at Darius and he chuckled.

"-a report has just come in from one of our northern provinces, that a group of monsters has attacked."

"Something I know how to deal with," I said, "get a group of men together and have my horse saddled.  I think it would be good for my people to see me fight for them."

The counselor looked like he was going to argue, but I held up a hand, "That's an order, not a suggestion.  You and Darius will be in-charge while I'm gone."

The counselor bowed, "As you wish, Your Majesty."  He left.

Darius bowed to me, "I have to go see to the troops, Y-Maria."

I smiled, "Thank you, Darius."

I strolled through the halls of the castle deep in thought.  I found myself at one of my old hiding places, a tapestry fell over a door that led into a series of tunnels.  I smiled to myself and looking Maria's PoV-

Darius stared at the dagger for a while then made a motion as if to hand it back.

"No," I said, "You should keep it."

Darius gave me a sad smile, "Thank you."

We stood in silence for a while then Darius asked, "You loved my brother, didn't you?"

I sighed, "I don't know if it was love at the time, but I felt that we were more than friends.  I think if he had lived that our relationship might have changed.  After he died, I realized how much he meant to me."

Darius looked at me sadly, "D-do you know why he ran away?  I never could figure it out."

I smiled, "He ran away for adventure.  He wanted to have some fun."

There was a knock on the door.

I took a deep breath and pulled my mind back to the present, "You may enter."

The counselor walked in and bowed, "Your Majesty,-"

I rolled my eyes at Darius and he chuckled.

"-a report has just come in from one of our northern provinces, that a group of monsters has attacked."

"Something I know how to deal with," I said, "get a group of men together and have my horse saddled.  I think it would be good for my people to see me fight for them."

The counselor looked like he was going to argue, but I held up a hand, "That's an order, not a suggestion.  You and Darius will be in-charge while I'm gone."

The counselor bowed, "As you wish, Your Majesty."  He left.

Darius bowed to me, "I have to go see to the troops, Y-Maria."

I smiled, "Thank you, Darius."

I strolled through the halls of the castle deep in thought.  I found myself at one of my old hiding places, a tapestry fell over a door that led into a series of tunnels.  I smiled to myself and, looking over my shoulder to make sure no one was watching, I sneaked through the door.  As soon as I shut the door behind me, a faint glow filled the room.  I looked around, trying to find the source of the light.  I glanced down at my side where my sword hung.  It was glowing.  Not my side, my sword was glowing!  

I gasped, then pulled it from its sheath.  The blade was a strange mix of shifting purples and blues.  I held the sword in both hands and swung it slightly from side to side.  It grew brighter when it was near a wall to my left and dimmer as I moved it away from the wall.  I turned to the wall and let the tip of my sword rest against it.  

The wall's edges began to glow, then the whole wall shifted to one side.  My mouth fell open as I watched.  I then cautiously walked into the newly revealed room.

The walls were embedded with Crysis of all sorts.  In the center of the room sat a large rock, very similar to one I had seen a long time ago.  I looked at my sword, which was glowing even brighter, then back at the rock.

Following my instincts, I slid my sword into the rock.

"Hello!" boomed a voice.  I jumped and looked around the room.  "No, I'm not hiding in the walls.  My name is or-by the time you probably are hearing this-was King Gregory Lopez.  You probably have no idea what is going on, and that is absolutely fine because that is the way I wanted it to be.  You are my rightful heir.  I will explain everything so that you are no longer confused."  The voice paused and I tried to recall where I had heard that voice/name before.  The voice continued, "If you are smart, which I hope you are, you have already figured out that this is a recording.  My grandfather, King Jaren the first, was a magnificent man, wonderful ruler, skilled hunter, and an adventurous explorer."  Something in my mind clicked.  My great-great grandfather had been King Jaren the first, my great-grandfather was King Jaren the second, and my grandfather had been King Gregory.  "Jaren the first often went on adventures, less when he became king, but very often when he was still just a Prince.  On one of his adventures, he came upon the legendary +9S monster.  The monster and my grandfather fought for a day and two nights.  Neither seemed able to defeat the other.  Finally, exhausted and hurting, they decided to call a truce.  This was the beginning of a wonderful friendship.  My grandfather vowed not to reveal the monster's location and the monster in turn vowed to help defend my grandfather if ever the need arose.  When my father, King Jaren the second, was fourteen, he was taken to meet this dreaded monster.  My father vowed just as his father did not to tell anyone of the monster's whereabouts and the monster vowed to help my father if it was needed.  When I was fourteen, my father took me to meet this monster, who by now was growing older and had a family.  I vowed just as my father and grandfather had done.  And the monster vowed the same vow he had vowed for them.  When my son was born, I thought-with joy-of presenting him to the monster, but as I watched my son grow older, I saw that he was a cruel, wicked, greedy boy.  I despaired that my country would be under his rule upon my death, but there was nothing I could do about that.  I decided to keep the monster's existence a secret from my son and, knowing that there would most definitely be a need for the monsters help in the future, hid all the Crysis my grandfather, my father, and I had gathered, along with the sword my father had found.  I traveled to a maze and embedded my sword in it, placing a spell on it so that whoever was worthy of my sword and the Crysis, had a good heart, and had some of my blood in him would be able to take the sword.  This I did in hopes that someone good would come from my line.  I then hid all the Crysis in this room and this recorded message to go along with it all.  Now, you know the story.  I will now tell you the location of the monster and his family in the hope that you will use this information wisely..."  I listened to all this in shock.  I had known my grandfather for only a short time, but I still remember how much more of a father he had been to me than my real father.  His death had stung me hard and my thoughts of running away had begun while I sat beside his deathbed.  Years later I had discovered my sword in a maze, with Sam.  Sam had tried to pull the sword out, but failed.  When I tried, it slid out as if it had been encased in butter.

Now, I learned that I my grandfather had spoken with, made a deal with the S+9!  I quickly memorized the location, then listened intently as my grandfather continued, "...But there is something else you need to know.  I fear that you will not be welcomed by the S+9, for just as my family became corrupt, so-I fear-did the monster's.  You must be prepared to fight.  The S+9 that I knew was a very dear friend of mine, but he may be dead by the time you hear this and his heir is not quite as friendly.  Well, that is all that I have to say.  Be wise, be strong, be kind.  Don't let greed overcome you.  Sincerly, Gregory Lopez." the message ended and I slowly sat on the floor, thinking about all I had heard.

Wow, that was long!  I hope that was, okay.  BTW, the monster that killed Sam, my use-to-be-best-friend-before-he-got-eaten, was a +9S monster, but not fully grown at the time. 

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

...What?*Tries to reread POV*What?

Can someone explain that POV, cause that was confusing to me.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Sorry, I'll try to summarize what just happened.

Maria Lopez's grandfather made a secret room, where he hid his Crysis and left a message.  He also hid his sword(which Maria found) in a maze.  He put a spell over all these things so that only one of his descendants, who was good and didn't have lots of greed, could find and use these things.  Maria's great-great-grandfather, her great-grandfather, and her grandfather all knew and were friends with a monster.  The S+9 monster that Angel mentioned in one of his PoVs and that is a legendary monster that rules the other monsters or something like that.  This monster and Maria's ancestors made a deal that they would protect each other.  Maria's grandfather realized that it would be unwise to tell his son about the monster, because he saw that his son, Maria's father, was not going to be a good man.  That is why he hid all those important things.  Maria knew her grandfather for a short time before he died.  Years later, she discovered the sword and just now she discovered this room.  Now, she knows where the monster is, but the monster might be dead now and its family may be evil.

Does that make sense?  I hope so.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

...Okay then.

Rose's POV

Maria had told me that I was going on the team.When I opened my mouth to argue, Maria said no arguments.Am I really that predictable?

Remedy Crysis.I had read about it in a book about the known Crysises.It was difficult to get and its powers were limited, but hey-if you can save one life, you have an obligation to do so.It was also impossible to make at the current knowledge of alchemistry.

I met the rest of the team by the gate.Krista was with us, of course.So was Ekon, the already mentioned guy."Is this it?"I asked Krista.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'm going to POV soon! I'm out of ideas at the moment.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Well, I was thinking that the S+9 Monster would be in the Final Maze with the plot twist of it being a human who can access 100% of the brain but whatever. We can't have only what I want in this RP. Everyone has to offer their ideas and they have to be accepted.

But at least make it really hard to defeat since it was sent to earth by the gods because it was too much trouble for them.

By the way...I FOUND WI-FI!!!

How cool is that?

Now I can try and write a PoV before battery runs out.

Also if you don't have any ideas there are a few things you have to do I would be more specific but I don't have much time.

- Focus on your character and understand him/her (Backstory, role, goals etc.)

- Don't be afraid to dare things. This is an RP! Your life is not in danger so don't think that you will ruin everything by including something different.

- When you are SERIOUSLY stuck try and do what I always do. CREATE MORE CHARACTERS!!!

It helps since you can find more connections with your current character and you will create a new goal for him/her. For example, if you create a villain just for your character then you will +1 goal for him/her! How cool is that? AND you can make another side character who can contribute to the story elsewere. Then you can be at two places at once. (Ex. Angel and Ekon)

There may be more but I can't think of anything else right now (Yes I wrote all this as I went along).

(Oh great, already at 60% power )

Summarizing: Ekon, Krista, Rose and Clarisse are in the team.

Ekon PoV

This was amazing!

My whole team was made up off girls! Who all had a crush on me! And we were going to get the Remedy Crysis for my brother. This was the best day EVER!

"HELOOO! Hey are you in there?" I spotted the girl with the blue and white hair waving her palm in front of my face. Signs that she was intrested. "I think he's braindead!"

"Give it time." The girl with the red hair rolled her eyes while having her back against the wall and her arms crossed. If I recalled correctly her name was Krista and she was the one who had offered her knowledge of the Remedy Crysis to me.

I was going to introduce myself but then the idea of all of them fighting over me crossed my mind and I started thinking about who I should choose and how I was going to break the bad news to the others.

"HEY! Wake up! We don't have all day!" The girl with the blue and white hair said again and they started walking towards the wilderness.

I started following them and then I noticed the girl with the curly blond hair. She was the one who had bumped into me before.

She was the one speaking the least. Maybe she was playing indifferent in order to get my attention. If I had to guess she was the one who was most interested to me the most.

"I'm Ekon, by the way! Ekon Hofdonk." I remembered to introduce myself.

"Finally, he talks." The blue and white haired girl sighed. "I'm Clarisse Aspen."

"Krista Fireheart." The red-head just shook her head a little.

"Rose..." The blond one said.

"Great, let's get moving now." Krista said and we resumed walking on the dirt road between the huge green field.

"Are we seriously going to walk there?" We were just starting and I was already complaining. Something that doesn't really appeal to women.

"No you idiot. It's way too far. Soon we'll find a stable with horses. We would normally take pegasi but there aren't any nearby because they were destroyed in the fight." Krista explained.

"Oh, right."

The road seemed everlasting. I didn't want to complain anymore but I was bored of walking. Not tired. I was fit enough to not get tired by things like that but boredom was one of my flaws. I could not stand doing nothing for a long time.

As luck or bad luck would have it monsters appeared and attacked us.

Since it was still early in the morning there weren't many dangerous monsters yet.

It was just a few Poisonous Salamander.

The thing I knew how to do the most.

FIGHT!

I charged and it one swoop defeated the first one.

Sorry for the bad ending but I will be out of battery soon!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

So, first off, the reason Rose is being so quiet is the father thing.How much does she konw?You'll see...

Rose's POV

The guy was still acting really weird.I wondered why.

Maybe I just don't know how boys are supposed to act.

I was an only child.My father...No, don't think about him.

I walked down the wooden staircase.My father was tinkering downstairs."Father!"I called.I approached him at his workbench, only for him to turn around suddenly.I saw a revolving cylinder which he was hding behind his back."Mother made dinner."I presented the tray to him.He liked to eat downstairs, where he could work.He accepted the tray from me."Have you done your schoolwork?""Yes, Father.""Have you helped your mother clean the kitchen?""Yes, Father.""Have you organized the shelf?""Yes, Father."

"Very well."He turned back to his work.I walked back up the stairs.

I mentally shook my head.Then eight poisonous salamanders attacked.

I activated my speed crysis, whirring around.My light crysis was already activated and on my sword.I surged forward, neatly slicing one of them in half.I fired a light beam at the other.Finally, I get to see the effects on a real opponent.The salamander was knocked back, slamming into the ground.Then I surged forward again, stabbing his abdomen.

I observed the other guy fight.He was too cocky in combat to be really good at it.

Krista and Clarisse had finished their two.I reunited with them.The guy finished off his salamander and met with us."That was easy."I said."Yeah.Let's go."So we walked some more.

I was called down to my father's study.I stood outside the wooden doors.I carefully opened the door, entering the study."I'm going away for a trip.I expect you'll help your mother do the household duties." "Yes Father.""Very good."He walked out, picking up his bagsA. few moments passed and he was gone.I snuck over to his desk.I saw a scrap of paper beneath a book.I picked up the book.A scrap of paper with code on it was there.I copied the code onto a page in my pad of paper, then put it back.I dashed upstairs, putting the pad in my wooden case with my other belongings.(Note:It was mentioned in the POV where we found out Ubel is her father.)

"The stable is right up ahead."Clarisse said, walking next to me and snapping me out of the memory.

I sighed."Well, then let's go."

My father.

A killer.

Wow, reaaallly long POV

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

snakedancing13

Angel: Awesome P.O.V. You do a great job at capturing everyone personality.

Rose: I loved your P.O.V. too. The ending was awesome! I'm going to P.O.V.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

ambersnow38

AWESOME YOU GUYS!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Krista: I was going to start saying how I'm not that good and why but I'm dizzy from being so long in the car and I don't feel like it so I'll just say: Thanks! Also it's been a while since you PoVed so I can't wait.

@Maria: I'm such an idiot. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have forced out my ideas it was rude and it probably made you feel bad.

I'm sorry.

Besides your story really interests me because it's not something I have planned. Honestly!

Again I'm sorrry.

Phew. Good thing I got this out of my chest. The thought of having insulted someone like that kept haunting me in my sleep.

BTW, I'M BACK!!!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Welcome back!!! I guess I’ll go after Krista!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

@Angel-  It's okay.  I know how you feel.  Something like this happened to me in another RP, but it just made things more interesting.  

And I'm sorry.

I hope I didn't mess your idea up to much.

And just so you know, I was thinking that the S+9 was sort of human/monster that could shape-shift.  Does that sound okay?  I was thinking that it could think, talk, reason, and plan like a person.  Maybe even like a super smart person.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Woah, woah, woah!

Why are you apologizing?

What you did WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

You did what you should have done! You have nothing to apologize for. And don't worry I have way too many ideas for me to be worrying about anyone changing someone.

In fact I want you to change things because everything going as planned is boring so PLEASE try and dare new things.

Also I'm kind of sad that you shared your idea with me. Spoilers. Now I want be as surprised.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Okay, got it.  NO more spoilers from me!:)

Maria's PoV-

I stared at the ground, thoughts spinning in a whirlwind in my head.  The minutes ticked by, and still I sat unmoving. 

At last I was brought out of my thoughts by frantic voices calling my name.  I ran my fingers through my hair and stood slowly.  I retrieved my sword from the stone and, sliding it into its sheath, walked from the room(it closed behind me)down the hidden hallway, and cautiously opened the secret door.  I left the secrets behind me, for the moment, and called to the searchers, "I am here!  Is it time to leave?"

It was time.  A team of men sat on their horses prepared for departure.  No one questioned me about where I had been as I lept onto my horse's back.  Teigra looked at me with a question in her eyes, but I shook my head indicating that I would speak to her about it later.

We galloped to the province that was in need of help.  I focused on the men around me and some of them gave a few reports about the monsters that had attacked.  I would have preferred to do this alone, but I knew no one would allow me to do that.  I already had a good guess at what the monsters were.

How big is my country??? (that would affect how long I had to travel, I guess I'll just tell you that the province I am traveling to is at the northern edge of Riafr.  So time has passed.  Back to the story...)

We arrived at the province and were greeted by the people.  They had received word of our coming and all dropped to a knee before me.  I smile in as gracious and regal a way as I can.  

After speaking to their representative, the team and I set out to the villages that had been attacked.  

Sorry, bad stopping place, but I don't have time for more writing:(

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

SOORRYYY! I will post SOON!!!

I will write from Angel's PoV while we wait for Krista (or anyone else with a character in the team) to post.

See? Maria has the right idea. Stay alone and write my own thing, although I would have preferred if she had another character to travel with the others. It's nice writing alone but it's AWESOME writing with others.

If you're thinking about it, I would suggest a male character since we already have A LOT of female ones.

Funny how only girls joined this Rp and another guy who just made the form and then vanished somewhere.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Still waiting on Krista………….I might do Yutu’s POV later.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yutu’s POV

After pacing a hole in the ground, I had become a little bored.
So I changed into dragon form and flew upward.
From up in the air Riocr looked very different.
And so did everything else.
But then something caught my eye.
Curious, I flew downward to check it out.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's P.O.V.

After we finished up with the poisonous salamanders we continued toward the stables. I hoped there were some dragon raised horses in there. Because if there weren't then I would have an awful hard time on this journey.

"Here we go," said the stable master as he led three horses toward us.

He gave one to Ekon, another to Rose and the last to Charisse.

"What about Krista?" Charisse asked.

"Oh," the stable master said."I've got hers right here."

He gave a sharp whistle and a large black horse was led out.

I gave a sigh of relief. It was definitely dragon raised.

I hopped onto the horses back while the others did the same to theirs.

We thanked the stable master, myself especially, and rode off.

Ekon looked at my horse covetously and I rolled my eyes.

"Men," I muttered under my breath.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Angel PoV

When conscience was beginning to get regained my head felt like it had hit a rock and my body seemed to be numb for the first minuted.

My eyes were half open, letting sunlight blank my surroundings.

It wasn't only after some time had passed when I first started to actually awaken and feel my surroundings.

I was lying on sand while waves of cool water licked my feet.

After a few seconds passed, I attempted to sit up but regretted the moment when a dreadful headache struck my head, forcing me back to the sand.

Only when I saw lying again did my brain start to work and I recollected my thoughts, remembering the time I left from Amar till the storm.

The moment my memories returned, I quickly sat up forgetting all about the pain.

It didn't take long to get back on my feet and check the surrounding area.

After getting sucked into the cyclone I had lost my backpack with all my supplies and items and it seemed like my sword was also missing.

Just because I was emotionally attached to my weapon I first freaked out about it and then started worrying about my hunger.

I kept searching the shore for a while but there was nothing to be found.

Since I had no idea where I was and nothing else to do, I decided to start exploring the place. Find people and maybe ask them for help.

I didn't walk for too long when I realized that the whole place was covered in sand.

Vast and endless with no human being in sight.

The moment I found out, the idea of swimming in search of people seemed to have way better chances.

But just because I didn't feel like getting back into the sea I chose the dessert way.

I kept walking for what seemed to be hours with no luck.

My legs were hurting and the sun was making things harder by fiercely burning right above me.

Things got worse though when I spotted movement in the sand.

I stood in place in terror. If that thing was a monster, there would be no way for me to fight. I was unarmed and there was nothing but sand for me to use. But I knew that a monster living in the dessert would probably be immune to a ball of hand picked sand.

I kept standing still, hoping that whatever was circling around me, would probably leave once it realized that I had no intention of hurting it.

But monsters didn't work like that. Monsters weren't like wild animals. They would hunt down humans even if they weren't hungry and despite animals being the better option for them they would still chase after humans to kill and not satisfy their hunger. Or so studies say.

As weird as it looked, a dorsal fin loomed out of the sand. Whatever that monster was it seemed to be some sort of fish but swimming in the sands of the dessert.

The dorsal fin kept circling in until it was moving close around me.

A few circles later the find vanished right back into the sand.

I waited in terror. I had no idea what I should do in order to escape getting eaten by some sort of sandfish.

I stood still for a few more seconds when I felt a sudden surge within my brain. Shouting at myself to move.

One second later I somersaulted ahead just when a pair of humongous jaws jumped out of the sand at the spot where I used to stand, and at last I was able to marvel at the monster that was trying to kill me.

It was a huge shark like monster able to swim through the sand with golden skin above, colored like the sand and black skin with weird red paterns down.

Once the monster realized it had missed, it dove into the sand once more and out of sight.

I knew this time it would not be as generous and would probably try and kill me with no hesitation.

There was no outrunning that thing here. It would be just like trying to swim away from a regular shark.

My best chance was to wait and try to avoid it as well as I could.

Trying to feel the sand underneath my feet I was able to feel the monster swimming through the sand. It was terryfying but it was what I had to do.

Once again, I waited for the right moment before somersaulting away from the jaws once more in order to avoid getting devoured.

The moment the monster realized it had missed once more it didn't bother hiding underneath the sand. This time it started swimming on the surface of the sun towards me. Its jaws coming towards me by the second.

My terror had paralyzed me and all I could do was close my eyes to await for the end.

Sorry for the cliffhanger but I have to stop here for now.

It's really late at night and I need to wake up early for an audition tomorrow.

I don't know if they will give me a role and I don't really care but still, wish me luck!!!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Good Luck!

I think I will make a new character.

-What's your name? Kean   

- Are you a boy or a girl? Boy

- How old are you? Nineteen

- What kind of person are you? Serious and quiet.  Doesn't like people, kind of a loner.

- What do you look like? Tall and muscular.  Black, short hair; chocolate-brown skin; dark brown eyes.

- What kind of weapon would you like? Two large swords

- What's your job or what do you wish to be in this world? A hunter.

- Where do you live? Nowhere

- Will you try and see this world till the end? Yes

- Is there anything else you would like to add? nope

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Since I don't like leaving things like that I'm going to continue.

The audition went great btw! I will be in the kind of show with people going to strangers and pulling pranks on them (Think: Just For Laughs Gags) and I will be one of those people who pull the pranks and I will probably be on TV too!

Still, nothing is certain so don't get too excited.

Angel PoV

While enveloped in the darkness of my sealed eyes I would only wait for my coming death.

But why was it so late?

Maybe, I died and I never realized.

I decided to re open my eyes and see what happened.

The moment I did, I saw the huge monster's head split from its body before it turned into dark smoke and vanished.

Once the smoke cleared I saw a figure sheathing its weapon.

That figure was that strange person from the boat. I could tell from the robe.

The person then stooped down to pick something from the ground.

I assumed it was a Spoil of Battle. When monsters died they didn't leave a body behind. Instead they turned to black smoke before disappearing from existance. However, they would always leave behind some kind of item called Spoils of Battle. That item was mostly sold by Hunters to those who were interested in that particular item for money.

Each species of monster dropped a different item.

But the most interesting about defeating monsters is Knowledge.

Not the knowledge people gain from books but battle knowledge.

Every time someone killed a monster that person would also get stronger and sometimes they would even learn new techniques they didn't know before.

That's why every Hunter starts by from weaker monster and then move on to the stronger ones since they become more capable of fighting by slaying more.

After picking the item the person turned to me and took off the robe.

Turned out it wasn't a guy at all.

It was a girl with white hair dressed in white and armed from head to toe with Crysis.

"Umm...Thanks for saving me." I said.

"I didn't save you. I wanted its Sharp Fin. Saharasharks rarely come out of the sand and people pay a lot for it." She explained.

"Oh. Thanks anyway!" I said.

"Whatever." She turned around to leave and then I saw my sword and my backpack strapped behind her back.

"Hey! These are mine!" I shouted and ran after her.

"Not anymore." She kept walking.

"I demand them back!" I was about to grab her shoulder but before I did she moved lightning fast, turning around and placing her rapier just an inch away from my neck.

"If you want them you need to win them from me." She said. "If you are not afraid to die that is. Won't be the first person I killed since getting to that stinking boat."

The moment she said that, gears started rolling in my brain, connecting information together and leading into a conclusion.

"You killed the sailor?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes. That storm was my doing. I kept preparing that spell since the moment I stepped foot into that boat. It took a lot of hours but it was worth it. It would have been flawless had you not survived." She answered making it clear that she didn't mind claiming lives for no reason.

"How could you do something like that? Why would you even do it?" I shouted my rage building up. I hated it when someone died unfairly especially when it was someone I knew. "That guy wanted to live!"

"Why do you care?" She asked.

"He was my friend!" I yelled.

"Really? What was his name?"

"His what?" I stood stunned while I was trying to remember a memory that was never even there. I remembered parts of our conversation but his name never came up. Or did it come up and I didn't pay attention?

"See? An insignificant human being just wiped from earth. Nobody knew him and no one will remember him. It's better you forget you ever met him. It won't be hard since you never even knew his name." She started walking away again leaving me to dwell in my anger. I couldn't stand her being right. It drove me mad and I wanted to do something about it.

I looked up to her back and started running towards her ready to punch her.

"Try to punch me and that will be the last thing you ever do!" She said jut before I could even reach her without even turning around to see what I was up to.

I immediately stopped into my tracks. Why did I stop, I couldn't tell but something in me made me believe her. I somehow knew that she could kill me.

"The deal still stands. Beat me in a duel and all your items will be yours again. But as you are I doubt you could beat the weakest monster alive, even with your sword and Crysis." She told me.

"Tsk, wanna bet?"

"Sure but you will lose it and I want a challenge. If you ever want to get back your precious weapon, try and get stronger. That will be motivation enough." She resumed walking away once more.

"How will I find you?" I asked.

"Look for Blanc Le Froid." She replied before disappearing behind the dunes of the desert.

She was gone but...Where was I?

Only thing I could do was keep walking.

Ekon PoV

I kept staring at Krista's horse. Unlike the rest of us she had the one that look much more threatening for some reason, despite horses not being scary most of the time.

"What's wrong with your horse?" I asked Krista without taking my eyes off it.

"Nothing's wrong with it. It just has been trained to not be afraid of dragons." She explained.

"Okay, but why would you want a horse like that? Are we going to fight a dragon or something?"

"No. I am a dragon." She said and then gently kicked her horse's sides in order to encourage it to trot ahead, leaving me behind while I stood dumbfounded as the others overtook me as well, moving quite ahead of me.

"WHAT!?"

Ekon's PoV is short but whatever. Can someone make a PoV in which we finally get to the Maze?

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

HI!!!

Here's what I thought.

Since I never had you make an actual form how about we make a more detailed one for all our characters?

I know you might be bored and that's why this is COMPLETELY mandatory...I mean...Optional.

Yes.

Totally OPTIONAL!

I though since we are have filled a few pages on this thread I thought I should also renew the map. I also drew it on paper but it still is missing a few things. Which means that you will have to wait for just a bit longer for that.

But the forms can be down now so here are a few:

Name: Angel Night

Personality: Not afraid to speak his mind. Brave and sometimes has his head in the clouds. He is determined and hates everything unfair. He is naive and easy to trust people. He is smart but doesn't like to show it and yet despite that he is easy to stab in the back.

Appearence: Tall, fair skinned with jet black hair and golden eyes dressed in a black sleeveless jacket over a white T-shirt, black pants and white shoes. Necklace with a golden key around his neck.

Weapon: |Fated King| Double Edged sword 2.45 feet tall with a golden hilt (0.50 feet) with a cross guard that performs a crisis shaped opening right above it with a golden framework around it. The blade (1.95 feet) is silver with a golden line in the middle. (you don't need to put all that information because it takes a lot of time. Just try and think of a name and just a little discription.

Nationality: Uterp, Night Island (In my new map I will have more countries and more information on islands, mountains, seas, woods etc.)

And because I can read your minds, here you go:

Name:

Personality:

Appearence:

Weapon:

Nationality:

Just to make things easier for you !

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

The silence was very awkward.

And here's the bodies found...

I mentally shook my head.

To break the silence, I spoke."So....Ekon, is this your first Maze?"

"Yes."I sighed.He's gonna get himself killed sooner or later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the Maze.The Maze seemed to be a long narrow building or tunnel that led into a really dark and spooky forest.Krista nonchalantly stepped forward and swung the door open.Clarisse and I followed."It's dark."Clarisse whispered."No worries."I held up the light Crysis which illuminated the tunnel.

We walked quietly down the tunnel.Ivy stretched over the stone walls and there were no windows whatsoever.A growl was heard.A black beast lunged from the shadows.I fired a light beam at it, while withdrawing my sword.Krista sliced its back, while Clarisse tried to cut the beast's legs.I joined the fight, putting my light Crysis on my sword and slashing its side.Krista scrambled up its back while we distracted it.The beast had a long dark tail, a scaly back with the bony and scaly black triangles sticking up from its back.It had a black mane and a remarkably large mouth equipped with very large teeth.It went for me.I ducked its mouth and then stabbed his stomach.At that moment, Krista stabbed the head of the beast.I grabbed my sword and rolled out from under it as it fell.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Name:Rose Saise

Personality:Changes often.She can be funny and loud, or quiet and guarded.At the moment, it is the latter. She's intelligent.She's also dislikes change and is down to earth.

Appearance:Shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, rosy cheeks, pale skin, average height and weight

Weapon:|Black Death|Double edged sword, 1.9 feet long.Golden hilt.4 slots for Crysises.

Nationality:Um....I'll get back to you on that.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Her nationality is Jachi, Jingyo.

Someone POV

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Another form while I wait for your posts!

Name: Ekon Buller

Personality: Funny and outgoing. Likes girls and has the delusion that all of them are in love with him. He is not the smartest person but he can beat anyone in a battle if they are not fast enough. He enjoys fighting and faces problems head on no matter how difficult they may be. He is proud of himself and never runs away from problems. He hates puzzles and anything that needs to use the brain for too long.

Appearence: Tall with blue eyes and short spiky blonde hair. Well built and strong enough to hold anything (proof is his gigantic sword). Wears a sleevless black armor, black pants and dark brown boots.

Weapon: |Oyagurzil| A huge single edged sword (3.95 feet tall) with black grip (1 feet) and golden guard. The blade is 2.95 feet tall and 1 feet wide with the edge being black and the rest being silver. The blade also has 3 rhombus shaped slots for Crysis. (I'm changing the shape from spherical to rhombic crystals)

Nationality: Riafr, Ptyg.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'm done with the map and it looks AMAZING! (Modesty Level: 0)

Things would have been easier if I could just show you a picture things would have been a lot easier but since the website hates me I will have to do things the hard way.

So here is the world of Imaria. It is new and improved with more places and mysteries to explore and extra continents.

Uterp

A small continent in the middle of the map (looks like a smaller Europe without Spain, Denmark, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Finland Estonia, Letonia, England and Ireland. With Finland just a little bit away from the mainland connected by a bridge.) with Capital being Uterpia right in the middle of the whole thing which is a huge country surrounded by a river which comes from a waterfall on some mountains NorthEast. The rivers performs a perfect circle around the country and splits to 3 more rivers that end up to the sea. One Southwest another South-SouthEast and the one South). North-NorthWest on an island so close to the mainland it is connected by a bridge is another country called Yalor. NorthEast of Uterpia is Glandaf which is another simple country.

South of Uterpia is a port city called Halle. West of Halle are two islands one bigger that the other which is right above (exactly like Sardinia and Corsica). These two the other 10 islands all around Uterp are inhabitted by monsters and small merchant villages that wish to make money from the explorers who dare to get to the Mazes each island has. East of Halle is Night Island which has a volcano like mountain and a natural pier that lead to the only entrance to the inside which is inhabited by the Night family and the ones who serve them.

South of Halle is the Dragon Isle which has Dragonia as its capital. It's an individual island close to Riocr and it is inhabbited by half dragons half humans. Dragon like monsters live in this land but they are only threat to the ones who dare step on that island.

Riocr

South of Uterp is Riocr (Looks like Saudi Arabia with the southest part split from each other and an 'M' shaped opening or something, I dunno. I couldn't find anything that looks like it.)

The whole place is covered in sand naming the desert Desolate Sands. In the middle of it is a merchant village near an oasis called Lamis with another one called Eporia just SouthEast. SouthEast of Eporia is a dangerous but beautifull place called Crystal Cave. A huge maze-like tunnel filled with precious gems which no one can retrieve without getting devoured by a monster. At the end of the cave is a temple up on a huge cliff where only one person lives.

Right South of Lamis is a spring with clean water that pours down to the southern sea and splits two countries from each other. Cirao which is a port city and Boal the capital of Riocr.

SouthEast and NorthEast of Crystal Cave are two islands which have one temple each but are filled with monsters. North-NorthEast of Eporia is another one of thos islands as well.

West of Cirao is Mirage Island. An islands which is only visible from a Watcher's Cliff near the city. Yet whenever people try to get there, they never find it making it a special and mysterious place.

Swirl Islands

West of Cirao, at the corner of the map are 8 islands performing a circle around a huge vortex that never ends. These parts of land are all uninhabitted and no one has ever managed to get on one of the islands since a powerfull black tornado surround them. Sailors who get sucked up into that storm are doomed to never get out alive.

Riafr

West of Uterp is the largest continent in Imaria. (My family says it looks like Africa but I say Latin America but whatever. It's an upside down triangular like continent with something that looks like an upside Mexico just North of it which ends at a pointy edge.)

It is split into 4 parts. The Northern part is the rich part with fields and small forests and great Wildlife. The rich part of the continent with Amar in the middle as the capital and Viston SouthWest of it. The Southern though is the poor dried up land where people are suffering. Ptyg is at the Southern part and it is the Capital with Tila, a small town, NorthWest of it. Right in the middle of those two parts is the Tangled Jungle. The largest jungle in existance filled with hidden Mazes that may have never been seen before. West of that jungle is a place impossible to find, not only it is hard to spot but also guarded by many dangerous monsters, called Blooming Paradise. They say it is a large field covered in every flower in existance and at the end a temple where only one person lives.

North of Amar is a spring with clean water that is made from a waterfall called Rainbow Falls that falls from the mountains. The river is really long and it spilts to the West and the East. The West ends up to the sea while the East splits into two as well. The one end at the sea west of there and the other goes down, through the Tangled Jungle, and ends up at the sea near Ptyg. For some reason though the water at the South is poisoned while all the rest if clean and safe to drink.

North of Rainbow Falls is a series of neverending mountains called Forever Mountains. and they are really hard to pass through not only because of the rocky terrain but also because of the monsters that roam around there.

But if you manage to get past the mountains you will reach Distant Village. A small village built around a special Maze. Even Northern though is World's Edge. Not named like that because it is the edge of the world but because it is the final edge before a fall that lead to certain death. They say that people go there to end their lives because they get to see the most beautiful sight before their final moments.

West and East of World's Edge are 2 islands with 2 mazes each and a lot of monsters.

Around Ptyg are 4 uninhabitted islands. 1 of them has an active volcano on it called Kameni.

Jachi

The continent East of Uterp is a rich continent away from the problems of the other ones which thrives. (Looks like japan, or a dagger split to 3 parts with the edge pointing towards Riocr.)

At the upper part (That's how I'm going to say it since it is facing sideways and I can't really tell about directions like that.) is Jinkyo the capital, the richest country of the world North-NorthEast of it are Heaven's Peaks. Mountains that go way up high and when they finally end there is a temple where only one person lives there. But no one can get there because of monsters and the cold mountain tops.

The middle is connected by bridges, one lead at the upper part and one leads at the bottom part. There is Kipen yet another beautiful city. At the bottom is Napa which is a graphic place beautiful and serene. A great place to live away from the fuzziness of the city.

North, far away from Kipen and Jachi in general, is Full Moon Torch. A completely round island where an active volcano called Elep is just waiting to go off.

Arin

South of Jachi (It looks like a small Australia) is Arin or else called, Land of Forever Rain.

The continent is doomed to eternal rain, clouds never lift and the rain gets worse from time to time and yet the people leaving in the capital in the middle, Escor, never leave for some reason.

Crescent Isles

SouthWest of Arin are two islands shaped like two crescents where no one lives but monsters. However, the land has some brave merchants since some try to take on the challenge of the Mazes each island has.

Ocalant

North of Uterp is a frozen continent where few people live and some people visit for the Mazes (looks like Mongolia). Not only it is dangerous to live there because of the cold but powerful monsters roam within the blizzards in order to get their favorite prey. Humans.

In the middle of it, is the capital, Vakjy. A town surrounded by walls of ice which protect the town.

North of Vakjy are Diamond Falls which come from two springs pour down the falls and perform an arc around Vakjy and end up at the sea. Up those falls is a temple where only one person lives because no one else seems to be able to climb those waterfalls.

West of Vakjy is a small country called Darag while East of it is another one called Iaros.

West and East of Ocalant close to Darag and Iaro accordingly are three frozen islands from each side on which a Maze exists along with monsters.

Stihol

West of Ocalant is another continent but so hostile nobody lives or ever goes there because of a neverending blizzard. They say Mazes with rare Crysis can be found there but no one knows for sure since no one has returned from those lands. (Looks like Tourkey)

Zenor

East of Ocalant is yet another frozen and hostile continent just like Stihol. (Looks like...I dunno, smaller Mongolia)

That took SO long! Thank god it's over now.

The importance of those temples will be explained later in the story, soon enough.

Hope you liked it (or read it)

See you soon with a PoV.

I will also do some About the World things where I will explain how it works and some of its secrets.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Is anyone still here?

If you want to stop then just tell me.

You know, this is the sole thing that is keeping me in this MB.

If this is over then I will leave for good...Just wanted you to know.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

snakedancing13

Name: Maria Lopez

Personality:Athletic, dangerous, skilled at hunting and surviving, loyal to her country, very loyal to her friends.  

Appearence:Long dark brown hair(normally in a braid), large greyish-blue eyes, tan skin.  Wears sword at hip, long brown pants, loose white blouse, and black boots that reach half way up calf.

Weapon: A large gleaming sword.  The blade changes color depending on the owner's mood.  The hilt is gold and silver and when a Crysis touches it, it makes a sort of spot for it so that the Crysis looks like it was always there.  Can hold more than one Crysis at a time.

Nationality:Resently became Queen of Riafr

I'll post my other character's form later.

:)Don't let this die!

~Maria

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Sorry, I used the wrong account, again!:(

Here's my other character-

Name:Kean Brown

Personality:Strong silent type, serious, a loner, doesn't like most people.  He is a wanderer.  He will just up and leave at random times.  He often gets restless.  He enjoys tight situations which force him to use every cell in his body.  He loves adventure and gets restless if he goes too long without some action.  He is very smart-not book smart, but surviving smart.  He tends to be callous to other people's feelings, and often hides his own.

Appearence:Tall, really, really tall, and very muscular.  Large hands and feet.  Broad shoulders, short black hair, dark brown skin, and dark brown eyes.  Wears his swords across his back in an X.  Wears a white v-neck t-shirt under a brown sleeveless jacket, black pants, and dark brown hiking shoes.

Weapon:Two identical large swords.  The blades are shining silver, the hilt of one is a dark almost black silver, while the other is a lighter silver but darker than the blade.  They are called *chuckles* Thunder and Lightning :)

Nationality:None, is a complete wanderer.

I forgot to say that Maria's sword is called Nightshade.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Um...I'm still here.Waiting for someone else to POV

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Sorry. I'll post soon!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Ekon PoV

The girls were feisty. I liked that. They were capable of taking care of themselves but they still lacked in combat.

Another monster came up and the girls got ready to fight it once again but this time I charged ahead to face it.

The monster tried to slice me with its claws but I used my sword to smash through them and then cut at its flesh, splitting it into two.

The two halves fell on the floor before they turned into black smoke and then vanishing.

I turned around to look at their faces.

They will probably be so surprised and they will all want to marry me.

How it broke my heart, knowing that I would have to reject two of them. How sad and hopeless they would be.

When I turned around though, they all had that vacant expression on their, faces like they didn't care.

Of course they probably act indifferent but how can they be SO good at hiding their emotions?

"Don't worry girls!" I said in my deep voice.

"We're not worried." Krista added in the middle of my speech but I quickly ignored her.

"I will be the one to fight the scary and threatening monsters. I will be the one to protect you! I will slay the beasts with handsomity and pride in order to protect your damselisness!" I finished leaving the girls speechless.

They were probably so stunned by me that they couldn't understand how much they were in love with me anymore.

"OO-Kay...Let's just...Move on, without talking too much." Clarisse said with a face of disgust and confusion.

The others nodded with the same type of expression and then moved on while whispering to each other.

"What's wrong with him?" Rose said quietly.

"Did he really say, damselisness and handsomity?" Krista said back.

Maybe my words were a little weird but they were all totally into me. Maybe I should be the one to make the first move.

But who should I choose?

We kept moving deeper into the Maze working together somewhat.

I would defeat the monsters in one hit and the girls would solve any puzzles that would surface.

Soon we reached a huge door which was probably the one leading to the treasure room and the Remedy Crysis.

"Finally, we made it!" I cried out in exhaustion.

I had been fighting monsters for quite some time and I was getting a little tired.

I was able to wield my sword with ease but after some time it got difficult to move around.

"Not quite. This is the part I couldn't get through the last time I tried. I was lucky to survive." Krista said.

"Wait. You mean there is more to this Maze?" Clarisse asked.

"I would assume it's some kind of powerful monster since all Mazes have at least one. I would assume that the one we are about to face will be a lot stronger." Rose explained.

"Exactly. Just like the snake monster we fought in the Light Maze." Krista said.

"Wow. You girls are well informed. I'm sure you have been through a lot. But do not worry. I will defeat that monsters in seconds." I told them, confident of my power, and opened the door.

We stepped into a huge round room, lit by really tall torches.

Right in the middle was the monster.

"A Minotaur?" Rose stared in shock.

"And an armored one, no less." Clarisse added.

"Don't worry girls! I'll handle this!" I charged towards the half human half bull monster which was covered in armor and equipped with a huge axe.

I sliced at the monster with all my strength but the moment my blade touched the armor, it retaliated, forcing me to flinch and to leave myself wide open for the Minotaur to swing its axe at me.

Thankfully, Krista fell from above and stabbed the flat side of the axe, using the power of her body to change the axe's desired trajectory.

"Fall back!" Krista shouted.

I had no choice but to listen. I could understand that my blade could not pierce that armor, meaning that I had to do the one thing I hated the most.

Strategize.

While we were trying to run away from it though, the monster chased after us.

Luckily, Rose used her Light Crysis to cast a beam of light at the monster's eyes, blinding for a few seconds which were crucial to getting a distance between us.

"We can't just charge at it and expect to kill it. We have to form a plan." Krista said and both her and Clarisse turned their heads to Rose, so I decided to do the same for some reason.

"What?" She looked at them in confusion.

"You are the one who can form strategies. We are counting on you to come up with one in a few seconds." Clarisse said.

"How am I supposed to do that? That armor is impenetrable!" Rose said looking back to the monster which was now recovering its eyesight.

The moment she did, her eyes widened and she smiled. "We can do it, if we work together!"

"Okay, what's the plan?" I asked.

"We have to weaken its armor in a straight vertical line." Rose said.

"What will that accomplish?" I asked again.

"Just do it!" She said.

"Fine by me!" I grinned, happy to finally meet a challenge.

We all split up in order to approach the monster from different directions.

I quickly charged at the middle and blocked the monster's horizontal slice with all my strength while Clarisse jumped right above it's head and inflicted multiple strikes at the monster's helmet with her Bo Staff which didn't really do much damage.

"Tsk." she narrowed her eyes in annoyance that her weapon couldn't be used against that armor. However, she quickly forgot about it and decided to find another way to be helpful in that battle by keeping the Minotaur busy.

Whenever she was in trouble of getting hit she would always use her bo staff in order to get a jumping boost or to outmaneuver any deadly strikes.

At the same time, Rose would move really fast in order to inflict weak but swift attacks to the monster or to damage its sight from time to time with blasts of light, close to the monster's face.

Krista was the one doing the most damage though, being the one to slice at the middle of the monster's armor with her sword enveloped in ice and then with her sword surrounded by flames, gradually creating an opening at the armor from time to time.

I also did a lot of damage, since my strength was enough to damage the armor by quite a lot.

With time, we managed to frustrate the monster, since it wasn't able to hit us once.

How weird that by working together we were able to best such a beast.

Soon a straight vertical line-shaped opening was formed to the armor, starting from the top of the monster's head and going all the way down its torso.

"Ekon now!" Rose shouted and I charged at the monster.

Krista, Rose and Clarisse focused all their energy into blocking the monster's next attack while I jumped above the monster's head and bringing down my blade on it's head and then all the way to the end of the line we managed to open on the armor, killing it in an instant.

The monster was cut in half and when it was over, it vanished into a black smoke like every other monster.

"That was amazing! I have never fought like this before. You know, in a team and all." I said.

"We have, with more people. It wasn't as successful though." Clarisse said, out of breath just like all of us.

"Let's just get this over with and enter the treasure room. Your brother is waiting after all." Krista said and moved to open the huge door at the other side of the room.

Inside was the Crysis. A rhombic crystal, floating above a pedestral.

"Can I ask for a favor?" I asked before I touched the Crysis.

"Huh?" They all looked at me, curious.

"Will you come with me to Ptyg?" I asked. "I don't want out journey to end yet."

"Sure. It's kind of funny being with you." Clarisse sighed and then smiled.

"Thank you!" I said and took the Crysis into my hand.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 36 , 37 , 38