Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Branch: Lucian

Excellent! Now I try and figure out a name for him...And-and write a PoV. I am going to do that too. Don't get mad.

Angel PoV

...It feels so weird writing again!

The fixed sidebar isn't helping either.

Okay, let me try again!

Angel PoV

Pffffffff

I can't do this.

Okay this time for sure.

Angel PoV

Offering my help in an all out war?

How am I supposed to do that?

After all it has already been proven that I am no good in battles despite all the training I received.

I couldn't do something like this. Even if it meant helping a friend.

No doubt I will end up getting killed right away.

"Are you okay?" Charisse placed her hand on my shoulder and gave me a look of concern.

"I'm fine." I formed a faint smile. "I'm just a bit tired. I think I'll go get some sleep."

I let one of Maria's servants to lead me to a room in the castle.

Letting my body fall on the bed, I stared at the ceiling while wandering about what to do next.

I really wanted to stay and fight but I would probably get in their way and get both them and myself killed. I can't let something like that happen.

I need to get stronger first.

Secretly, I started gathering provisions from the castle. I knew it was stealing but I promised myself that I would pay Maria back once I returned.

Once it was late at night I got out of my room and escaped the castle.

It wasn't hard getting past the guards because they already knew me. I just told them that I wanted to go for a walk and they believed me despite the fact that I was carrying a big backpack.

I didn't mind the soldiers reporting to Maria in the morning because by the time they do, I will be long gone.

I will explore more places, train more and get stronger and one day I will return.

HOOOOrible PoV.

Well it has been a while.

Anyway, Angel is acting like an idiot here because he feels useless.

Oh well, I made him useless so that he wouldn't be a Mary Sue but now he is all hating on himself which is another cliche in stories I think.

I guess I just have no talent in creating good characters.

By the way, I was thinking that the Teleport Crysis is way too OP.

Maybe we should make it that you can only teleport to places you have already been.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Yeah, it takes a little time to get used to.

It’s not horrible! (Trust me there has been worst. No offense to anyone!) It was very nice.

Um, ok! But I have a question. 1. What is a Mary Sue? I’ve seen 3 or 4 people post that in some rp’s. 2. What is an OP?

• Posted at:

Reese

With our fearless hearts, we can beat the odds! And we could live for a thousand years! We could be legends!

No one can be just like me any way!

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Mary Sues are the characters who are perfect. They wield amazing power and can do the impossible most of the time. They also have a tragic or weird back story that pushed them into become so perfect.

That in a nutshel.

You can look it up for more.

OP stands for Over-Powered. I think you know what that is. Mary Sues are usually OP

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Oooooh! That makes sense! Thanks for explaining!

• Posted at:

Reese

With our fearless hearts, we can beat the odds! And we could live for a thousand years! We could be legends!

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

amberauthor19

Branch: Ekaterina

Rose ran all of you to Riocr.

Naomi is I don't know where.

Yes, Rose has the Light Crysis!(Not my idea.)

So basically, MARIA is queen now and Charisse, Yutu, Krista, Angel, and Rose are helping her with the war.

• Posted at:

Amethyst, 17

Writer, Singer, Dancer

#RememberSkylarForever

"Didn't they tell us "don't rush into things"? Didn't you flash your green eyes at

me? Didn't you calm my fears with a Cheshire cat smile?"

Front sm

amberauthor19

Quick question:Is Rose a Mary-Sue?Is the Speed Crysis too OP?

• Posted at:

Amethyst, 17

Writer, Singer, Dancer

#RememberSkylarForever

"Didn't they tell us "don't rush into things"? Didn't you flash your green eyes at

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Branch: Tomas

So, glad you're back Angel!  I agree, my teleporting Crysis is a little powerful so now I can only teleport to places I've already  been.

• Posted at:

There is no frigate like a book

To take us lands away,

Nor any coursers like a page 

Of prancing poetry.

This traverse may the poorest take 

Without oppress of toll;

How frugal is the chariot

That bears a human soul-Emily Dickinson 

Front sm

amberauthor19

Also, what Crysises does everyone have at this point?

• Posted at:

Amethyst, 17

Writer, Singer, Dancer

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'm not sure...

The Speed Crysis is a bit too OP...I mean you could use it and rip the throats of every opponent in a second.

How about it only makes you faster for a limited amount of swift attacks until it has to recharge for a while.

Or not...I don't know. How do you think we should balance it?

And about the Crysis everyone has well...Angel has the Fire Crysis. I remember that much.

BTW I don't really mind that Rose got the Light Crysis. I mean good for her. But now with this war I'm not sure how everyone else will get more.

Please don't make a Deus ex Machina and have everyone get their hands on a good number of them out of nowhere. That will be annoying.

For those of you who might not know, Deus ex Machina is something that happens out of nowhere and solves the problem WAY too conveniently.

For example in Harry Potter the Chamber of Secrets not only the sword of Gryffindor appears from the hat with a silly explanation but the tears of a Phoenix are CONVENIENTLY able to heal Basilisk poison and bleeding wounds.

And don't get me started on the eagles from The Lord of The Rings.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Now that I think about it, I don’t think either of my characters have Crysis.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

amberauthor19

Can we have Naomi get the next one?(However way we get it.)

Okay, weaknesses of Speed:

Ice, extreme cold:If exposed to ice or cold, she will be slowed drastically.

Recharge time:If used for an extended period of time, it will need recharging.

Also she can't rip out every throat.The Speed Crysis does give her increased velocity to make up for strength, but she's not that strong.It's also would be hard to take away everyone swords.When they're in their holding thingy yes, but not when out.

About the teleporting Crysis, now I think it's too weak and kinda pointless.My suggestion:

Only places you can see.

So, if you're in then dark, or the place is out of view, you wouldn't be able to go there.

• Posted at:

Amethyst, 17

Writer, Singer, Dancer

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Sorry, post didn't get through.

The mods have been keeping an eye on me lately and they end deleting my posts with the slightest error.

Anyway, who will post next?

If no one is willing then I can do post again.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

amberauthor19

I will.A lot of perfectly good posts(Jackethyst Wedding) haven't been going through.

Rose's POV

"Hey, do you think Angel is acting weird?"I questioned everyone.

Maria shrugged."We have bigger concerns.Uterp will cross the border again."

"We need to put the remaining army along that border, then."Clarisse.

"There is no army.It's been destroyed.""Then we could summon one of our ally countries to fight."I said.

"All routes where news can travel have been blocked.""I could speed it-"Beep!"And my Crysis just went dead.It needs to recharge."I sighed.

• Posted at:

Amethyst, 17

Writer, Singer, Dancer

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

I have an invisibility Crysis, a teleporting Crysis, a plant Crysis, and a Crysis that allows me to speak to animals.  I have a lot of Crysis's because I've been an explorer for years.

I feel like all together I'm too powerful.  Maybe I should give some of my Crysis's away.  What do you all think?

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I think don't do that unless you yourself want to.

I'll post sometime soon if I can.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

I suppose I shall go soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

I'll keep the invisibility Crysis and the one that allows me to speak to animals, but I'll give away the others.  Who should I give them to?  Charisse and Yutu?

Maria's PoV-

The rest of the day I spent in organizing my broken country.  Darius soon had the army cleaned up and preparing for war.  The bodies from the battle were buried and I had thanked all the families that had lost loved ones who had fought valiantly.

Then there had been the little problem with the nobles.  I pretty much just chucked them all out of the castle, taking away their titles and so forth.  I allowed one noble, Keon, stay, because he was truly noble and loyal.  I promoted him to my Counselor.

I then told my people to send me one man from each county to act as their representative.  I then retired to the castle and seeing as how I was exhausted physically, mentally, and emotionally I lay on one of the soft beds in the castle.

When I woke I discovered that Angel had left.  I was a little sad, but I wasn't about to command him to come back.  In fact, I was glad he could get away.  Unlike me.  I was stuck in this kingdom, probably for the rest of my days.

After breakfast, Darius arrived, bringing a report of all that had happened since yesterday, "Your Majesty," he bowed, "The army is in good order and a few of the representatives have arrived.  They request a chance to appear before you."

I rose and turned to him, "Send them in, then."

Darius looked at me, "Um, Your Majesty, shouldn't you, er, wear something more...royal like?"

I looked down at my clothes.  I was wearing the clothes I wore while hunting and exploring.  Brown pants, a white blouse, my black boots, and my sword at my hip.  I frowned, then looked at Darius, "I hate wearing those suffocating dresses, but you're right I should wear something 'more royal like.'"

He smiled then bowed and left.  I then turned to an old friend and servant, "Do you have something for me to wear?"

She smiled, "Of course, Your Majesty."

I groaned, "Gisel, can't you call me by my name?  At least when we are alone?"

She smiled again, "If you command it, Y-Maria."

"I don't command it, I merely ask that you call me by name since we are friends."

"Then, yes, Maria, I think I can find something that will suit you well."

She disappeared for a few minutes then returned with an outfit.  She helped me dress and then set me in front of a mirror as she began to fix my hair.  I stared at my reflection as Gisel twisted my hair into a braid that was a little bit fancier than how I normally wore it.

The dress I wore was a pretty blueish gray that matched my eyes.  It had a pretty design in blue gems around my waist.  The skirt trailed behind me.  The sleeves were long and a little tighter then the rest of the dress. 

Under the dress, I wore pants and gray boots.  Gisel told me that if I had a need to run for some reason that the skirt of my dress could be torn off and allow me to have better movement.  This was a great relief and I thanked her.

After finishing my hair, she placed a small silver circlet with blue gems encrusted in it in my head.  I was now ready to meet the people.  I walked to the throne room and inclined my head to the guards to open the doors.  

In walked the representatives.  They all looked like hard working, honest men.  I mentally compared them to the nobles and I could tell I would get along with these men much better than the former nobles.

They bowed as they entered, obviously nervous.

I nodded to them and smiled, "So you are the men our people have chosen to speak for them?"

A tall muscular man, who looked like a farmer said, "Yes, Your Majesty."  The men stared at me.  Some of them in awe.  Some in confusion.  And some in doubtfulness.

"Do the people have something to say?" I asked once the silence had gone on for a couple minutes.

A man spoke, "We came to confirm that you had indeed returned.  We had thought you dead for a long time and it is hard to wrap our minds around your return."

I nodded, "Well, I have returned and I am not dead.  At least not yet."

"What do you plan to do with our country?" asked another man, that I thought was a baker.

"I plan to build up our country.  We have suffered much under the rule of my parents.  I have been gone for a long time but some rumors have reached me.  Our treasury needs to be replenished.  I must change some of my parents laws that are unjust.  And there is the fact that Uterp attacked us and will try again."

The first man started, "You think they will attack us again?"

"I am positive.  I do not believe word has reached their king, yet, of my return, but when it does he will demand I honor my betrothal to his son.  I will ,of course, refuse and he will be angered and attack us again."

"What does that really mean?"

"It means that we are at war with Uterp and we must prepare for it."

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

amberauthor19

Just don't give it to me.Oh, and you should keep your teleportation Crysis.

Question:Would the light Crysis allow me to cast illusions?

Rose's POV

Angel had left.I saw that one coming.Perhaps I was the only one.

I mentally shrugged that off.Right now, I was eavesdropping on MARIA.

Probably wasn't a good idea, but whatever.So there's war with Uterp.

Right now she was discussing how to handle the attack.

It was getting rather boring, but movement would reveal my position.

Clarisse approached me.I made a shushing motion of my hand, gesturing to MARIA.

She seemed to understand and turned away.

Maria spoke more, then dismissed the men.

"How much of that did you hear?"She asked.

I turned the corner, leaning against the wall.Her back was to me, but she was no doubt speaking to me.

"No less than all of it.""Don't keep me in suspense.What is your take on the matter?"

"Your options are limited.A counterattack would obliterate what's left of your army.That said, we can endure for a bit, but how much longer can we endure?Their army is larger and they will fight until we're destroyed or we surrender.We don't have enough ally countries to fight back that way.I think what we need is to weaken them from the inside."

I turned to go.I wonder if I can raid the pantry...

• Posted at:

Amethyst, 17

Writer, Singer, Dancer

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse’s POV
After leaving Rose to do, whatever she was doing, I walked around for a bit.
I snuck up behind Yutu and tapped him on the shoulder.
He jumped, surprised.
“Relax. It’s me,” I said.
“Don’t do that!” he exclaimed, “What’s up?”
“Well……..I don’t know.”
“Me neither,” he said with a smile, “Except we’re in the middle of a war.”
I nodded and asked, “Why do you suppose Angel left?”
“I have no idea…..”

OK, I know it may stink! But I said I would POV and I did. I’ll try and do better next time.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I knew something didn't make sense. We are in Riafr! Not in Riocr! After all Maria is originally from Riafr how could she be the queen of a whole different continent? Okay, everything is clearer now.

Ekon PoV

Representing one of the countries of Riafr from the south side it was a bit weird looking at all this wealth everyone had at this side. I had never been in Amar before because of that dangerous jungle so coming here escorted was the best thing that could happen to either me or anyone from Ptyg.

Along with the queen I was the youngest there because I took my father's place right after he died a few months back from sicness.

I was 18 years old so it was okay for me to be a representative.

The true reason I was here though was not to discuss about the war since our side would be left alone and it would remain poor and under the oppression of the winners like always. No, the true reason I was here was because my younger brother was suffering from the same sickness my father died from and I wanted to ask for a remedy from the queen. I would beg her to send doctors to our side since lots of people were dying. I was one of the lucky few to not get infected. Maybe this new queen would listen to reason unlike her parents. She already seemed promising.

Once the meeting was over I asked the guards if the could let me in to meet with the queen. Surprisingly they told me that she had accepted to meet me.

That was a huge relief since I was finally making some progress.

They allowed me inside the castle and told me where to go to find her throne room.

The place was huge. I had never before seen a building that big.

While walking through a hallway I spotted a full length mirror attached to the wall.

I wasn't dressed like a person who was about to present himself in front of an actual queen.

I only wore a black sleeveless armor, because it was really hot in these parts and because I liked to show off my muscular arms. I also wore black pants which were really comfy and dark brown boots. My short spiky blond hair were as always and my blue eyes were as stunning as ever.

I had to admit I was really handsome.

Too bad in my country there is too much disease to worry about finding a girlfriend.

My most prized possession was strapped to my back.

A huge single-edged sword which is about 5 and half feet long with the tip of the blade almost touching the floor while the grip was right behind my head.

The blade is about 1.5 feet wide and the grip is long enough for about 4 hands to hold.

The grip is black and the blade's edge is white while the rest is dark grey. The hand-guard is gold with three holes on the blade above it for Crysis to feet in. Too bad I didn't have any.

Sadly, I was not the one worthy of the credit for making this sword. It is actually a hand-me-down from my grandfather who used to be a powerful Hunter. Maybe the strongest. Being able to destroy the most terrifying of monsters. Even hunting them down in their lairs.

He used to have a lot of Crysis but they were stolen when he was killed in action by a Class +5S monster. There are 6 basic classes in monsters: E, D, C, B, A and S. A and S are the strongest but safe enough for REALLY skilled fighters. E and D are the weakest and even those who are just starting out are able to beat them with basic training. However, after S class there are the even stronger monsters which are classified as S+ monsters. Those are the most dangerous and surviving an encounter is usually impossible. I was told that my grandfather was strong enough to defeat an S+4 monster. The strongest monster however is a class S+9! No one has ever seen it and survived yet the tales speak of the ruler of a monster born of gods and sent down to earth because it matched their strength.

There is also a theoretical class for gods which is called SZero but its all myths and rumors. They are not even sure if the S+9 monster even exists.

But that is another story.

(^ More universe building, lol :P)

I kept walking forward until a girl bumped into me by jumping out of a corner.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. I was kind of lost in thought." She had her head down in embarrassment the whole time.

"It's fine. Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She turned up to look at me and I was sure she blushed. She had long curled blond hair with hazel eyes and pale skin. (Rose)

I knew it. I really am the handsomest man on earth.

"Why are you smilling?" She asked all weirded out.

"Oh, it's nothing. I have to go. I'm Ekon by the way! See you around. Don't forget me!" I kept increasing the sound of my voice while I walked further away from her until she was out of sight.

"That was a success." I said to myself. She seemed a lot younger though so that was problem. Maybe a girl around my age is interested. Sadly I will have to give that girl the cold truth that we can't be together.

I hope she doesn't take it too hard on herself even though she is totally into me.

Finally I reached the throne room where the queen was waiting.

I was expecting her to be dressed in that dress from before but instead she wore casual clothing like a white blouse, brown pants and black boots.

She looked stunning with the dress before but I preferred her like that. She seemed to be her real self that way.

She was younger than me as well but at least she seemed more mature.

"Excuse me your M-"

"Call me Maria!" She shouted right away without letting me finish.

"-your Maria." I corrected myself.

"Whatever. What do you want?" The queen asked.

She was really straight-forward and I appreciated that.

"Well, you see, South Riafr is suffering from a terrible illness and we require doctors and medicine." I said.

"We have doctors but most all our medicine got stolen or destroyed in the war." She explained a little sad.

"Oh..." I stood there speakless. I was expecting everything would work out fine in the end but I just got my hopes way too up for my own good.

"You can always get the Remedy Crysis." Another voice was heard in the room. A girl with wild red hair with numerous battles scars and sea green eyes walked out of the shadows like some kind of ninja. She was also around my age.

"Remedy Crysis?" I asked.

"Yeah. The Maze can be found in the jungle close to Amar and it can cure and sickness or ailment." She explained.

"That's great! With that I can cure the entire country maybe even the wor-"

"It can only be used 5 times." She gave me the bad news as coldly as ice. "It is also really hard to get."

"You tried?" The queen asked.

"And failed. Yes." She admitted even though she didn't seem to like remembering it.

"It's fine! I'm sure I can do it even by myself." I said sure of myself.

"I don't care. If I don't know you then you can go and get yourself killed for all I care." The girl moved by me and headed towards the exit of the throne room. However, she stopped right before leaving. "However, if you value your life and the life of those you care about I'd suggest you ask for someone's help."

With that she was gone.

She was totally into me!

"Well...That happened. Anyway, if you want I can arrange a team to escort you to that Maze. It's the least I can do to start rebuilding my kingdom." The queen said.

"Thank you your M-Um Maria." I said happily and then left the throne room.

Once I was out of sight I did a little immature victory dance when I realized some guards were watching.

The moment I noticed I awkwardly left the castle until I heard more news.

I think that's a good enough PoV. I hope you liked it and I also hope you liked the new character and the replacement of Angel's spot in the group.

Angel will still get his own PoVs on his lonely journey but in order to interact with the other characters I needed a new one to take his place.

Ekon is really powerful BTW and he will not lose as much as Angel did. However, you may have noticed that he has this delusion that every girl is in love with him.

Also he is not the smartest person around and he prefers Brawn Vs Brain.

He is hot headed and usually faces his enemies with brute strength instead of thinking of a strategy.

Maze puzzles will be his worst enemies.

Well I hope you like him. After all he has more of a personality than Angel.

I can't believe I'm hating on my original character.

I have to try and make him redeem himself...

Well...Bye! Can't wait for your PoVs!

(I suddenly have this fear that this post won't make it through)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

amberauthor19

Wait, quick question.

So, Rose didn't actually blush, right?Because my character is a forever aloner.

She has no romantic interests nor do I want her to.Really I need to add a bit more personality.

She comes off too shallow to me.Does she come off that way to you peeps?

Also, I can't wait until I give your character a strict talking to about not all girls liking him.

• Posted at:

Amethyst, 17

Writer, Singer, Dancer

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

It depends on you really.

If you wanted her to blush, she blushed.

If you wanted her to not blush then she just didn't blush.

It's as simple as that. You do whatever you want because it's an RP.

Just kidding, you can't do whatever you want. RPs have rules too.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

This new character shall be interesting. And as for Rose, I do not think she is shallow.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Angel PoV

Finally, I made it back to Uterpia.

Now I could pursue my dream of becoming the best explorer.

Suddenly though I magical light appeared from the heavens blinding me.

"I am one of the gods. I shall make you a god as well." A voice was heard from the heavens above.

"Okay!" I said and instantly I became a god.

The first thing I did was go back to Riafr and find that new guy who wishes to take my place.

I jumped down from the skies and cut his head off instantly.

Everyone nearby started cheering me as I went to find Maria the queen and dethroned her by throwing her into a dark pit filled with snakes.

I then made everyone else my slave as I lived happily ever after.

THE END

Wander what is hidden below...

Happy April Fools Day!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Falls out of chair laughing* I think I may die of laughter!!!!!! That was hilarious!!!! Although I do feel bad for Maria.............*chuckles*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

amberauthor19

*Falls over laughing**Fist pumps*Yay, Ekon's dead!Party!

• Posted at:

Amethyst, 17

Writer, Singer, Dancer

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

@Angel- Ha, ha, ha

Okay, ignoring Angel's last "PoV"...

Maria's PoV-

After the kid named Ekon left(yes,kid.  He might be like two years older than me but maturity wise he is a kid compared to me.)  So, anyway, after Ekon left, looking very pleased with himself, Darius arrived.  He bowed as he entered, which made me smile, then said, "You sent for me, Your Majesty?"

I rolled my eyes, "Darius, I have a name.  Would you please call me Maria, at least in private?  I don't call you Captain."

He hesitated, "I guess.  I mean, I could call you Maria if you want me to..."

"Yes, I do.  I appreciate it," I smiled.

He smiled back.

"Well, I just wanted to talk to you about our army and the war."  I motioned to a table in front of me with a map on it.  Darius walked over and began observing it.

"How long do you think word of my return can be kept unnoticed?"

"It depends.  If Uterp is expecting a message, then not long.  If they don't expect anything, then maybe a few weeks."

"Hmmm.  I would like it to remain unknown for as long as possible."

He nodded, still examining the map.

"How is our military strength?"

"Weak.  If Uterp were to attack us we would be wiped out."

"We'll have to get more men to join and I will have to formally ask for help from some more friendly nations."

He nodded again, then pointed to our southern border, "We're weakest right here."

"I think I just spoke to the representative from there.  We can send word with him that they will need to be more prepared for an invasion."

He nodded again.

"But they will need some help.  Ekon said that their was some sort of illness there.  Sounded like a lot of people were dying from it."

Darius frowned then looked up at me, "We can send a some men, but not many.  I will send word around that we are going to need more men for the army."

"You're going to have a hard time getting them away from their normal work.  Our treasury is surprisingly depleated."

"I'll emphasize the fact that under Uterpian rule they would suffer greatly."

I shuddered, "That was part of the reason I left.  I didn't want to marry such a terrible ruler."

Darius looked at me thoughtfully, "How did you meet my brother?"
I blinked at this abrupt change in subject.

He continued to stare at me, waiting for an answer.

I blinked again, this time to force the tears back.  I sighed and walked to a window, then began my tale, "When I ran away, I had no idea how I was going to survive.  I was stupid to think I could survive on my own, without help." I leaned on the window frame, I stared at the horizon not seeing anything there.  My gaze was in the past, "My first goal was to get as far away from my parents as possible.  I dressed as a boy and was able to get a job aboard a ship in exchange for food.  No one on board ever discovered my secret and when we reached land I hopped off and said good-bye.  I wandered about looking for work.  Sadly for me, there wasn't much available.  A few odd jobs, but that was it.  I got so hungry that when I saw a monster sneaking around I decided to try and kill it.  I followed it and was about to plunge a dagger into its back when it whirled on me.  It lept onto me and opened its jaws.  It would have eaten me if someone hadn't been hunting the beast as well.  The creature gave a scream of pain and I saw a bit of metal protruding from the animal's stomache.  The beast was then pulled off of me and there stood Sam.  He grinned at me.  I was incredibly thankful and expressed my thanks.  He shrugged and said that saving someone's life was something he did all the time.  He offered to teach me how to hunt and I gladly accepted.  That's how I met your brother.  He saved my life."

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

Awesome POV's guys!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse’s POV (I know it’s short but I wanted to POV before the weekend.)

Yutu paced around in circles for awhile.
“What in the world are you thinking about?” I asked, slightly dizzy.
“A lot,” he replied, continuing to pace.
This went on for five more minuets.
Sighing, I stood up and said, “I’m going to go find Rose.”
Yutu nodded and continued pacing.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

In case you're not sure about what to post then just say so I can help.

Everyone else can help too with their own ideas of course.

So if you are stuck just say so!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

Well, that guy was creepy.  I eavesdropped again.  The guy sounded like a cocky jerk.  Which he probably was, of course.  We all know that.  I paced down the hallway, thinking.  And I bumped into someone.  Hopefully not that weird guy again.

I looked up. "Clarisse, hi!" I said, trying to act normal.

"You were eavesdropping on Maria, weren't you?" Clarisse eyed me suspiciously.

"Would you be angry if I said yes?"

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

SOOOORYYYY!!

Post coming soon!

Plus something else I want to tell you all.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Angel PoV (The real one this time)

Reaching the port wasn't the easiest thing I had tried to do.

Not only was it way to far from Amar but the road was filled with monsters which I had to fight.

Thankfully I managed to get there and find a boat that would take me to Uterp. There I would try and find a great sword master that would agree to train me. I had lots of money on me so convincing one would not be a problem.

"The boat is just about to leave. If you're ready sir, please come aboard." One of the sailors said.

"Am I the only passenger?" I asked.

"You and one more person." He said and moved aside a bit in order to make another person visible, sitting on the boat.

The person was wearing a black coat around him so I couldn't see his face.

It was a little frightening sitting near a total stranger so I kept my distance a little bit.

"Alright! Ready to go!" The sailor of the ship sounded very excited to travel with his boat. "It was my dream to become a sailor and this is my first time carrying passengers to another continent."

"Huh. No wonder you are so excited." I said.

The sailor was a young man around his mid 20s wearing a blue and white striped shirt and white pants along with a pair of flip-flops along with a sailor cap. He had short brown hair and sea blue eyes and despite his age he was around the same height as me. Just a little taller.

"Not just me. Galinee is excited as well!" He said and patted the boat making it obvious that Galinee was the name of the boat. "She has been handed down from my grandpa to my dad and then to me but despite being old we keep her in excellent condition."

"So I've noticed." I said. It was true that the boat was in top condition. It was clean and comfortable and there was no telling that the boat was that old.

"The boat is also powered by a man-made Crysis and it can reach amazing speed. But I prefer not to go too fast because it might run out." He explained.

"That's pretty neat." I admitted.

I had never met someone so sentimentally attached to their boats before. And when I thought about it I had never before traveled by boat like this. The last time was as a stowaway on a cargo ship and it wasn't something I wished to do again.

Ubel PoV

How am I supposed to finish her. Nothing I do ever works.

Sitting alone deep in though I could only remember my last attempt to murder her.

*1 week ago*

"Mr. Herr, we are ready for the test." One of my lower classed co-workers informed me and I just nodded, signaling to get started. "Also, the scientist you requested has arrived and asks to see you."

"Let him in and get this over with!" I said anxious.

"Yes sir." My worker bowed and quickly left the room.

I was sitting right behind a glass wall with view of a huge arena below, waiting for the battle to commense.

"Hello Mr. Herr." I heard an unfamiliar voice which I assumed it was the scientist that wanted to meet me. "I'm here to answer to your job request. My name is Pan Lavrimas."

"Welcome. If you are here I suspect you are ready to face whatever comes in your way and that you have every qualification required for the job. And please don't try to cut yourself short. I despise modesty."

"Yes sir. I assure you that I am perfectly adequate for your job." He said.

"Very well. If you don't mind, I would like to put you through a test so that I can decide if you truly are the person I require."

"As you wish sir." He nodded and walked near me. All this time I had never once turned around to see him but now from the corner of my eye I was able to tell how he looked like. He was man with an average height around his early 30s, dressed in a black business suit, wearing scholar glasses. His black hair were well combed and his green eyes were fixed on the arena.

"Tell me Mr. Lavrimas. What do you see?" I asked him.

"Is that...Is that a Minotaur?" He asked quite shocked. "Why is that here? That is an S+7 monster. How did you even get it here?"

He was talking about the colossal monster that was standing trapped within a gigantic cage right in the middle of the arena. The monster was a huge humanoid bull with huge horns that could pierce everything and armed with an enormous axe which could destroy most everything.

"I'll admit it wasn't the easiest thing to do. I lost countless men in our attempt to capture it, but maybe it was worth it." I told him. "This creature is as smart as one of those humans who prefer brawn vs brain which is enough for eliminating whatever comes in its way. With its brute strength this monster is capable of annihilating armies."

"Is? Is that a Crysis on the monster's head? And weapons!?" The scientist noticed.

"You have great observance. Yes, I provided the monster with an Instant Learning Crysis which I place on its forehead which allows it to quickly absorb information on the enemy and a Mimic Crysis on its axe which will make it possible to copy the abilities of its enemy." I explained.

"These Crysis are really rare and powerful. Why would you let an already deadly monster, use powers that will make it impossible to defeat?" The scientist asked.

"For a murder." I answered.

It has taken me a really long time and a lot of sacrifices but now I would finally make my dream a reality. It wouldn't be long now.

"M-Murder?" Mr. Lavrimas asked both puzzled and scared.

"Yes. It's that girl who rules the world. She managed to clear the Final Maze." I told him.

"Did...Did you just say the Final Maze? The maze that no one has ever managed to clear or at least come out alive?" He stood stunned.

"Yes...Well, somehow she was able to do it and learn the secrets of the Final Maze. Ever since then she has become immortal. She was lethal and powerful before but now she is untouchable. Poisons do not work on her and the greatest assassins have failed to slay her in her sleep." I told him. "But this time I have made sure that she won't come out of that arena alive."

"Um...Sir?" The scientist was starting to freak out. "I-I need to go."

"You can't leave yet. The show is just about to start." I grinned as the girl I hated the most was just now stepping into the arena.

She had back long pure white hair and blood red eyes that filled fear to whoever tried to stare at them. She wore a short sleeved, white dress underneath an unzipped, sleeveless jacket along with a white skirt with black lining and white high heeled boots which also had black lining. She also wore earings and white long lace fingerless gloves along with numerous rings.

Her weapon of choice was Multifarious. A rapier with a swept hilt that performed a circle around the blade right above the guard where a huge number of Crysis were equipped. But it didn't stop there. She had three types of Crysis equipped to each of her boots. Each earing on her ears and each ring on her fingers had a different Crysis while 5 different Crysis formed her line on each of her fingerless long lace gloves.

She had even more hidden within a special case disguised as small, rectangular, shoulder purse. She had more Crysis than she could count that she usually didn't bring with her. You would think that all her power came from her wide variety and range of her Crysis but that was a lie. She was really fast without the need of a Crysis, she was smart and could strategize within the heat of battle. She was a master of sword fighting having challenged and defeated every sword master in the world. And to top it all off she had cleared the Final Maze. The most impossible challenge that only she has managed to do. That apparently gave her more power than she already had and she managed to unravel secrets nobody had heard of for centuries.

Being the most powerful being on earth she was also the ruler of the Heaven's Council. That council was the one that ruled the whole world from above. A secret castle floating above the clouds. One place no one outside the council has ever found.

She was the one who ruled them all but she would agree to partake in my 'experiments' where I could be as lethal as I wanted.

And soon she would be dead.

The girl walked into the arena with the cold and emotionless face that made it impossible for anyone to read.

She drew her sword and took a battle stance a few yards away from the cage which after a while opened unleashing the beast.

Once the monster was free one of my scientists injected it with a powerful dose of steroids making it more aggressive and more powerful than it already was.

The minotaur's eyes turned red and it grew larger in size as it let out a deafening roar.

Mr. Lavrimas next to me could only stare in terror while my eyes glowed with anticipation of seeing the girl's dead body at last.

The Minotaur charged at the girl, getting close with a small number of huge steps and swung the double battle axe with incredible ease and speed.

For a normal person that would have been the end of it but that girl wasn't human.

The girl jumped really high up with the High Jump Crysis attached to her boots and performed a front flip with a 180 degree turn while also inflicting numerous swift and powerful strikes on the minotaurs head before landing on her feet behind the monster.

She didn't stop there though she quickly charged at the monster ready to stab its back when the most ridiculous thing happened.

By using the Mimic Crysis the Minotaur did the same aerial maneuvering technique in order to dodge her attack.

It was the weirdest thing seeing a humongous monster doing acrobatics.

But the girl didn't seem that much surprised by it and quickly carried on with her fight.

The minotaur went for a downward slice with the axe but the girl simply did a 45 degree turn with her body, letting the axe miss her back by a pica.

She then jump right in front of the minotaur's face and with two swift stabs, she blinded the monster for good.

She then tried to stab the monster's head but the Minotaur decided to let go of the axe and go for a full out punch.

Again this would have been the end for any human but once she again she proved my point of her lack of any humanity.

She quickly activated the Gravity Crysis on her boots and in a second she got pulled down on the floor, avoiding the punch.

She still wasn't done though. With her sword she started spinning like a tornado and moving like one, creating an uncountable number of slices on the monster's legs in less than a minute.

The minotaur then tried to crush her once more more with its axe but with her acrobatic skills she started tumbling back, again avoiding the axe's horizontal slash by less than an inch.

With her swift movement she managed to get away from the minotaur who was now infuriated.

The monster tried to run towards her but the muscles on its legs were wounded and the creature fell right down on the floor.

Still it wouldn't give up though.

The monster got right back on its feet and threw its axe with all its power in one last attempt to kill its enemy.

The girl simple dodged it once again, letting the axe smash through the thick wall behind her.

She then charged at the monster once again ready to put it out of its misery.

By activating her trademarked Crysis. Blade-Charge. This allowed her to extend the reach and power of her rapier with an aura of light that was shaped like a huge sword.

With that she avoided the punches of the monster's final attempts to hit her and stabbed its belly. She then used the High Jump Crysis to jump high above and also cut the monster in half, finishing with a perfect landing.

The moment I saw the, now split into two, body of the Minotaur falling on the floor I turned around and in my rage threw down everything on my desk.

I opened the drawer and reached for my weapon which I took and aimed at the girl through the window.

But when I did I saw her staring right at me with her blood red eyes. Almost daring me to do it.

I paused for a second in fear but then pulled the trigger letting a bullet pierce the glass and head towards the girl who once again avoided it by just moving her head a little.

"BLAST!" I screamed and punched the desk behind me when I realized that the scientist was still in the room.

"Hey Mr. Lavrima." I said, calming down right away and then showing him my weapon. "Do you know what this is?"

The scientist simply shook his head in terror.

"I call it a gun." I told him and let him see it. "It is a black revolver with a revolving cylinder which contains multiple chambers. Each of them have a different Crysis. One can shoot fire, another can shoot lightning but my favorite is the Steel Crysis."

I started revolving the cylinder until I ended up to my favorite one.

"It can shoot powerful bullets that can even pierce through walls. So don't try to run and just stand while I kill you." I said and pointed the gun at him.

The man was speechless but in a second he decided to run ignoring my words.

He opened the door and turned left and by calculating the distance he had run I pulled the trigger and a bullet made of steel was launched from the gun which then pierced the wall and shot the man on the other side. A sound of a body hitting the floor was heard, letting me now that I had managed to get him.

"I did warn you. You were going to die either way."

Such a long PoV. It took me hours to write it but it is finally done.

Hope you liked it. (Or at least read it)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Quick question:Is the scientist the evil guy or is it the girl?Or are they both evil?

Or is it gray?

Rose's Point of View

Clarisse smiled. "Not really."

"Terrific, then. If you may excuse me, I would like to test my Light Crysis and practice my swordfighting.See you at lunch."

I paced down the hallway.I looked behind me.Good.She wasn't following.Just in case, I did indeed test out my light Crysis and practice with it.I suppose it was a Crysis I was going to equip to my sword during a fight. On the sword, it could shoot light beams, blind oppenents, the ability to cast illusions, and it seemed to glow with a magical light.On it own, it would allow me to bend light, see in the dark, cast illusions, blind opponents, and fire beams of light.(Is this too OP?)

I practiced my regular swordfighting for a bit, then did some archery practice, and then retired to my room.I reached under my bed, pulling out a wooden case with my most precious belongings. I drew a key from my pocket and opened it.It was lined with red fabric.A framed portrait of my family was in the top of the case.A small bag of rare stones and a small scrapbook/journal was in the bottom.A pair of earrings were hooked in the fabric and a map of the known lands.A pad of paper was also in there.That was it.All I had.

I closed it again, hiding it once more underneath the bed and returning the key to my pocket.I swallowed. I crossed the room to my drawer and opened it. I picked up a single file. I flipped it open. Ubel Herr.(Did I get the name right?Also, this guy isn't a known before bad guy, right?)

My father.

(Is this okay?In other words I wanted a lame excuse for character development.But seriously:Is this okay?)

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Of course it's okay!

I want you guys to dare things.

It's been a long time since I've been surprised by a PoV and yours did the job. By doing things like that you open up a lot of paths for the RP to follow. So try and dare more often.

Now explaining the PoV.

The girl is neutral for now because I'm still not sure which side she is going to support.

Ubel Herr is evil. He is definately a villain and he is important.

Now with the scientists you probably got confused with the injection part.

The scientist who injected the Minotaur was one already employed by Ubel Herr and will never be mentioned again.

Pan Lavrimas is a scientist who seeked employement by Ubel Herr when he realized what a madman he was and decided to leave. But sadly for him he got shot at the end sooooo he will probably never be mentioned again either. And after I went through the trouble of finding a full name for him.

That's about it. If you are still confused about something just say so.

And just to sum it all up:

Girl - Ultimate Mary Sue. Neutral for now.

Ubel Herr - Definately a villain.

Pan Lavrimas - Dead.

Generic Injection Scientist - Who?

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Awesome POV's guys!!! I'll POV soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

snakedancing13

MY P.O.V DIDN'T GO THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! *kicks wall* Ouch! 

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista ~ Chris ~ Sonny ~ Abdul ~ Smith ~ Dirk

I suffer from CDO. It's kinda like OCD but in alphabetical order, like it should be.

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse:

I had walked back to where Yutu was. He had finally stopped pacing. “Ok, remember when I said boys aren’t weird?” He nodded. “I take that back.” “Um….Why, exactly?” I sighed and replied. “I walked into this boy and he seemed to be in……in……” I couldn’t think of the word. “His own little world?” “Yes! Exactly! He was a little strange.” “Aren’t we all?” Yutu asked, standing up. “I guess so. Do you want to train?” “Sure. But no dragon this time.” “Deal.”

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Hey everyone I have an important announcement to make as mentioned in a previous PoV and it's something that I need to get out of my chest.

I need to Thank You!

I couldn't be more grateful to all of you who are still posting here right now.

I still can't believe that after giving up on this RP SO many times you still kept it alive no matter what.

Even when I told you all I would leave.

Even when I told you that I don't want to continue.

Even after leaving for a whole month you all kept posting so that it wouldn't die.

And to tell you the truth I have no idea why you kept it alive after all this time.

Was it because you like this RP so much?

Was it because you promised to see the world to its end?

I have no idea but I'm still really REALLY grateful and I'm also sorry for leaving you so many times and abandoning this RP.

I don't deserve Role-Players like you but I since I'm back I will try my best to make it up to you.

Once again Thank You and Sorry for everything.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

You're welcome and you're forgiven.  I really enjoy this RP, so I couldn't let it die.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 35 , 36 , 37