Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Charisse:

The next morning we walked into a treasure room.

“I know Rose, Angel or Naomi will get the Crysis-” Yutu started.

“But how will we decide who will get it? I don’t know,” replied Angel.

“Well we can’t fight over it. That’d be pointless,” said Rose.

“So maybe you won’t,” I said thinking.

“What do you mean?” asked Maria.

“Well, maybe the Crysis will choose for itself.”

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Branch: Tomas

Maria's PoV-

"Hmmm," I said, "I guess it might.  Usually whenever I come upon a Crysis, I'm by myself, but I have been a few places with one other person and we kinda just knew whose it was suppose to be."

"So you're saying we'll just know if we're suppose to claim it?" asked Angel.

I shrugged, "That's been my experience."

The others contemplated this, but Rose's eyes were fastened on the Crysis.

"Rose?" Charisse tried to get her attention and failed.

"I-I think..." she said as if lost in thought, "I'm suppose to claim it."

I stared at her for a second.  I understood how she was feeling, when I had been with... I shook my head and refused to think about him, "Does anybody have a feeling as if they were being drawn to the Crysis, besides Rose?"

No one answered. "All right, I'll take that as a no.  Okay, Rose, it's yours."  Then to everyone else I said, "I'll teleport to where you are all from.  And I'll look out for you, Krista.  Ready?"  We all agreed it was time and Rose reached for the Crysis.  The next thing I knew I was standing in a prison I had once been held in, my old bedroom.

• Posted at:

There is no frigate like a book

To take us lands away,

Nor any coursers like a page 

Of prancing poetry.

This traverse may the poorest take 

Without oppress of toll;

How frugal is the chariot

That bears a human soul-Emily Dickinson 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse:

Rose reached for the Crysis.

The next thing I knew, I was standing in the middle of a room.

There was the sound of footsteps and a voice that made me wince.

“CHARISSE LILAC ALANA ASPEN YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!”

Yutu:

Jungles, jungles, why did it have to be jungles?!

I carefully climbed out of the tree.

Only to step on a trap.

Sighing I ran off.

Just like old times.

• Posted at:

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

slythief11

Branch: Ekaterina

Name:Loki Mixer

Personality:Smart,sneaky,happy

Looks:wears cloak,weird stone armor

Weapon:Sword that gains the qualities of stuff it hits that has slots for crysis's.

Job:Alchemist/Explorer

Home:Everywhere,but has a home he teleports to often

• Posted at:

Loki

Mind reader

Prospero

Second personality

Kazam

third personality

Alter Personalitys.APs

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

My character has too many Crysises...Plant, lights,and speed.

Rose's POV

I spawned in my room, Crysis in my hand.

I jumped up, quickly escaping out the window.

Speed Crysis equipped, I dashed into an alleyway.

Where were they gonna spawn again?

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

adventuresnake20

aka BuggyChasing12

- What's your name?

Sparks

- Are you a boy or a girl?

Boy
- How old are you?

- What kind of person are you?

I'm introverted, I want to know everything, I bend rules when I don't agree with them, and I'm very obstinate.

- What do you look like?

Fairly tall, olive skin, very dark hair, amber eyes, amulet that matches eyes.

- What kind of weapon would you like?

Crossbow.

- What's your job or what do you wish to be in this world?

I will be a Hunter.

- Where do you live?

I live in Riocr.

- Will you try and see this world till the end?

Yes.

- Is there anything else you would like to add?

I can sometimes resist electrical attacks to due my amulet.

• Posted at:

I am Trevor, Adventuresnake20, Ravi Clevershadow, and Tarik Windglyph.

I'm a Christian, homeschooler, Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, and Tombquester.

I like wind, books, and computers.

Contact me at /127077.

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

@Sparks-  What?

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

adventuresnake20

aka BuggyChasing12

Sparks is the name, DragonFiary1072. Is that okay?

• Posted at:

Contact me at /127077.

Front sm

snakedancing13

Cheese!

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise...

Front sm

ambersnow38

Welcome Sparks and Loki!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

slythief11

Loki's POV

I watched as they entered town,and came to greet them.I said "Come stay at my house," and withought warning, I telemorted them to my house.

• Posted at:

Loki

Mind reader

Prospero

Second personality

Kazam

third personality

Alter Personalitys.APs

Front sm

adventuresnake20

aka BuggyChasing12

Spark's POV

I ran out of the food market, ducking a tomato that whizzed past my ear. Drat. This hunting trip there hadn't been enough animals to shoot and sell to tanners and butchers. The oases and watering holes around Riocr that animals used had not been drying up, yet animals had been dying of thirst, or that's what it looked like. I'd only been able to bring back a couple of skinny desert jackals, and they'd sold for so little that even with my haggling skills, I hadn't been able to get enough money to buy food for my next trip. I'd brought a sample of the water back with me, because I suspected the water had been compromised. I jogged along the back alleyways till I reached the house of the Alchemist and knocked on the door. The people around me stared. Apparently you weren't supposed to do that. Oh, well. The door opened and a sunburned girl my own age peeked out the door. "Who are you?", he said. "What do you want?" I replied, "They call me Sparks. I'm here to have the Alchemist analyze something." "Oh, then come in." He pulled me into the building and shut the door. I was in a large, spherical, strangely empty room with a domed ceiling and several doors.  The sunburned girl led me through one of the doors on the right and said, "Here is the Alchemist." The Alchemist sat behind tables and racks of vials, flasks, burners, and tubes bubbling and hissing away with various fluids inside. He was an old man with graying hair and beard, dressed in red and yellow robes with unfamiliar runes on them. I wondered which language  they were written in. The old man spoke in a gruff voice. "What do you want, Hunter? You've been here before once or twice. This better be important. I'm in the middle of an experiment." "Well, sir, I was out hunting, but there aren't many animals around. I looked by the usual oases and watering holes they congregate at, but they seem to have died of thirst even though the wells are full. I brought you a sample of the water because I suspect someone put something in it." "Okay," he replied. "That is important. Put it on this table and I'll send Tabitha to tell you when I'm done analyzing it." He ushered me out of the room and to the door. I thanked the Alchemist and left.

• Posted at:

Contact me at /127077.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse:

I looked down at the floor.
“Now where were you?” my Mother questioned.
Before I could say anything she began to speak.
“You were running around those filthy mazes!”
“But Mom-” I started.
“No ‘buts’! And what’s worse? You were running around with a bunch of ruffians! And one of them attacked Felipe!”
I froze.
“Mom, how do you know about-?”
“Why, he told me himself.”
“What else did he say?” I asked, starting to worry.
“He said that his father is going to capture the person who attacked him and punish the others.”

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's P.o.V.

I was thrown abruptly into the middle of utter chaos. Monsters ran rampant, weapons flashed dangerously close, and the ground was soaked with blood. A man dressed in the green and black livery of Uterp. charged at me screaming and I was glad I had a sword. I ran the man through thoroughly and was immediately confronted by another another opponent. I dodged and sliced through the Uterp.-ian guard. Suddenly a giant pink alligator jumped on me and tried to eat my head. I pushed back its gaping jaws barely managing to keep my hand from being swallowed when a flash of metal made the monster go still.

Someone pushed the pink reptile off of me and helped me up. I was slightly winded and thankful for the help when another barrage of soldiers attacked. My helper moved behind me and we sliced through the enemy guard making  a circle of gore around us. We looked to see if anyone else would challenge us and saw that none of the enemy remained standing.

"Thanks," I said to the man who had saved my life.

"No, thank you." he said and held out his bloody hand.

I shook it.

"My names Krista." I said.

"Darius." he replied and gave me a friendly smile.

"Would you mind telling me why we were fighting." I asked.

"Uterp crossed the border again. Third time this month." Darius replied.

"Really?" I asked surprised Uterp. was being so aggressive.

"Hey Krista." a voice said behind me and I turned to see Maria walking toward me.

"Oh hey. This your place?" I asked.

"Yeah. What just happened?"

"Uterp attacked." Darius said.

Maria turned to look at him and gasped.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Sparks, your name is absolutely fine, it has just been a long time since someone new has joined and I was just surprised.  Glad you joined!!!:)

Maria's PoV-

I was about to teleport out of my room and start looking for the others when I heard the sound of metal clashing against metal and screams of pain and terror.  I rushed to my window.  Women and children were running around in terror.  My parents soldiers-Wait! those soldiers weren't my parents men!  They were Uterpians!  A growl rose in my throat as I saw these well-armed soldiers cut through farmers, servants, blacksmiths, and bakers.  I saw a flash of red and knew it had to be Krista.  I observed the chaos and saw a farmer's shovel knocked from his hand.  I teleported in between the farmer and the soldier who was about to stab the poor man.  I blocked the blow then quickly killed the soldier.  I grabbed his sword and, handing it to the farmer, teleported to another spot where I could be of use.

The battle quickly ended and I approached Krista, receiving thanks from a few people I had saved from a painful end.

"Hey Krista," I called.

"Oh, hey. This your place?" she asked.

"Yeah. What just happened?"

"Uterp attacked," a young man standing by her stated matter-a-factly.

I turned to look at him and gasped. "Sam?" I whispered.  But it wasn't Sam.  This young man had his same dark brown eyes, though they lacked Sam's mischievous sparkle, and his chin, nose, and lips were the same shape.  His forehead was a little broader and his jaw looked a little firmer.  His skin and hair were slightly darker than Sam's had been.  Sam had been about the same height as me and also skinny.  He had been strong, but hadn't looked it.  This young man had broad shoulders, was a few inches taller than me, and looked very strong.

I took this all in, along with his chain mail and large sword, within a few seconds then shook my head, "Sorry, you remind me of a boy I once knew."

"I'm Darius White."

I blinked, "Did you happen to have a brother by the name of Samuel White?"

It was his turn to be a bit shocked, "Yeah, he left a long time ago.  Do you know where he is?  Is he well?  I haven't heard from him in years."

I blinked back tears, "He...d-died a few years ago."

Darius was shocked.  He turned very pale and his face grew very sad, "Oh."

"I-I'm sorry."

"How did it happen?"

"He w-was eaten by a-a monster."  I broke down.  I had never ever said the words before and they devastated me.  Tears poured down my face and I fought the urge to sob.  I felt something brush my leg.  Tiegra looked up at me with her large eyes full of concern.  I wiped my face.  The tears were done for now.  I looked at Darius.  He had sat down and was staring at his feet.

His face was full of grief and his brow was furrowed.  A few people were staring at me.  Uh, oh,  I thought, I've been recognized.

The farmer I had saved walked toward me cautiously, "Um, miss, excuse me, but we were wondering what your name was."

"Maria Lopez," said Krista and with a few words she spilled the beans, "Well, actually her name is Princess Maria Lopez, but she doesn't like being called that and she basically disowned her princess rights and her parents.  She's ran away and did a whole bunch of stuff."

I stared at her, my mouth wide open.  Then the farmer did something horrifying.  He fell to his knees in front of me in a bow.  Soon all those around me, besides Krista, were on the ground.  Darius, too.  I slapped my forehead and glared at Krista.  She shrugged, "What?"  Then she looked at everybody lying on the ground, "They really respect you."  

I groaned and addressed all those on their knees, "Please, stand up.  As Krista said, I don't like being treated like or called princess."  I glared at Krista again.  The people stood slowly.  "You don't need to bow to me.  I'm not your princess.  Not anymore."

"Then who will rule us?"  asked someone.

"Where are my parents?"

"They're dead."

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's Point of View

"Maria?"I asked, running in front of her.

"Rose?""Yes, Rose.I heard the newsareyookay?"

The last words came out super quick, thanks to the Speed Crysis.

I shook my head and tried again."Are you okay?""I'm fine."

I frowned."Uterp is mad."MARIA looked at me strangely."What?"

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

snakedancing13

Rose, I am extremely confused. WHat just happened?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nicxe POV's guys

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Typo: Nice

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse:

Something kept tapping on my window.
I walked over to see what it was and nearly had a heart attack.
I opened the window.
“Yutu? What in the world-?”
“I was about to ask you the same thing,” he replied, “What are you doing here?”
“I got caught.”
“Oh. I almost did too.”
“Really? Look we can catch up later. Let me grab my things then we can head off.”
“Where to?”
“Uterp is the closest so let’s head there, ok?”
“Alright.”

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Maria's PoV-

I shed no tears at the farmer's statement.  I merely blinked twice and said, "Dead?"

The farmer was obviously nervous, and also a little startled at my calm response, "Y-yes, your Highness."

"Don't call me your highness."  I knew that I must seem like a very strange person to all these onlookers. I had broken down at the mention of some boy who died years ago, but had barely any reaction to the death of my parents.

I had never been close to my parents.  As a child I would console myself by pretending that my parents came in every night while I was sleeping to check on me.  Years later I realized my parents didn't love me.  In fact, they had no affection for me at all.  To them I was merely a way to make a union with a stronger country.  My father scorned me because I wasn't the son he wanted.  My mother's love for me was outweighed by her love of gold, jewels, and other precious and beautiful things.

I hated the things my parents did to me, the servants, their people, to everyone.  To escape them I had often dressed up like a servant girl and helped out with the tasks around the castle.  In this way, I discovered many secrets.  How cruel all the men and women of the court were, how power-hungry they all were, how their children scorned me, etc.  Eventually I had escaped forever.

I felt a little twinge of sorrow and regret.  They were my parents after all.  The farmer was staring at me as memories of the past flooded my mind.  He slowly relaxed when he saw that I really was calm, "Uh, your highness, that means you are now the rightful ruler."

"So, technically, I'm now queen."

"Y-yes, your highness."

"Then my first command as queen is that you no longer address me as your highness."

"Yes, your-sorry."

"And my second is to abdicate the throne and you all must select your ruler, of your own free will."

The crowd gasped.  I couldn't help smiling.

The farmer was obviously the spokesman for the people.  People crowded round him, swarming him.  After a few moments he walked back to me, "The people have decided that they want you to rule."

My mouth fell open, "Why?  Aren't you afraid I'll be like my parents?"

A servant stepped forward, "I have been working at the castle before you were ever born.  I believe you suffered from your parents just as we did."  She then turned to the rest of the crowd, "Princess Maria is one of us.  She use to help me and the other servants with the castle chores.  She was forced into a betrothal with the prince of Uterp.  She ran away years ago to escape her parents.  I believe she will make a great leader."

I stood in shock as person after person walked up and shouted their agreement.  Then all eyes turned on me.  I took a shaky breath, "I accept the throne, if you are all sure that you wish me to take it."

The crowd shouted its agreement.  Thus I became queen of Riafr at the age of sixteen.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

lavenderdawn69

Branch: Lucian

What's your name?:Tabitha 'Tabby' Laurel
Are you a boy or a girl?:Girl,silly willy!
How old are you?:14
What kind of person are you?:I'm very positive,always trying to find the good in others and being very optimistic. Ever since I was a child,I've dreamed of being an explorer,discovering new worlds and meeting fantastical creatures. Despite that,you could say that I'm lazy at times,feeling very tired after running a mile and wanting to sleep in in the morning. I like to playfully tease others,and you could say that I act like a child at points. I love to read books,and am actually more clever and sly than people think I am. I just don't show it most of the time. Lastly,I'm very cheerful,have an active imagination,maybe too active,and have goals that some people think that I couldn't possibly achieve,but I want to achieve anyway.

What do you look like?:I have black hair with cerulean blue eyes and pale skin. I have a brown tunic,faded blue jeans,white sneakers,and am very tall. Most people that I have met say that my appearance doesn't really mirror my personality that much.

What kind of weapon would you like?:Staff,please! -grabs a random staff and hugs it-

What's your job or what do you wish to be in this world?:-hums the Indiana Jones theme-(In case you didn't get it,she wants to be an explorer.)

Where do you live?:Tucson,Arizona

Will you try and see this world till the end?:You bet I will!

Is there anything else you would like to add?:Is there a realm in this world that's just Wonderland? I likey Wonderland!

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

NarraChara for life!

Check out my project,Simsalatale,on here! /217225

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Awesome!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse:

When we arrived in Uterp, everything seemed……different.
Not as many people were out and it seemed as though everyone was hiding.
Someone tapped me on the shoulder.
I jumped, slightly startled.
“Relax, it’s just me,” said Angel.
I sighed in relief.
“Where is everyone?” Yutu asked.
“Hiding or at the border.”
“Why?” I asked.
“Didn’t you hear? Uterp attacked Riafr. Or they crossed the border again. It’s hard to tell which.”
Yutu and I nodded.
“So, where do we go next?” questioned Yutu.
“Well, we can try and find Rose and Naomi. I haven’t the slightest idea where to find Maria and Krista.” answered Angel.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

snakedancing13

Bump!!!!

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Bump!

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's P.O.V.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I got nuthin.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

ambersnow38

bump! Me niether!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

I'll try to PoV soon:)

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

"Found Ya first." I said grinning."Rose!Did...you just run here?"Charisse asked."Speed Crysises are very handy."I responded."MARIA is in her kingdom.She's the new queen.""What?"Angel asked.

"I heard the news on my path here.""Wow."Charisse said.A playful smile appeared on my lips."Would you like me to run you there?"

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

giddybiking10

"Are you a boy or a girl"   LOLOLOLOL     

The second I read that I knew that you were a pokemon fan!!!!!!

BTW I'm not joining the RP, but it looks interesting.

• Posted at:

People live..............................

And people.............................

PARTY!!!!!!!!! I,  Maccantage boon, am a proud Lucian, and supporter of our king..... Ian Kabra.

Codename

Front sm

ambersnow38

NIce Heather!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Maria's PoV-

After becoming Queen, I set to work cleaning up my messed up country.  My first course of work was about our army.

"Darius, I know you're going through a lot right now, but can you help me?"

He looked up at me, his sad eyes met mine.  He was pale, "Yes, Your Majesty."

I groaned inwardly at my new title but what could I do about it?

"First of all, where is our army?!"

Darius stood, "Those who didn't join the Uterpians are in the dungeon."

"Well, we better get them out of there."  I looked at him, "You're a soldier.  Why weren't you thrown into the dungeon?"

"I escaped and ran to the nearest village.  I told the people what had happened then we assembled a make-shift army and attacked the Uterpians."

"That was very courageous of all of you."

He gave me a small smile, which I returned.  I then turned to a nearby person, "Sir, would you please get a few people then go to the dungeon and release-Darius, are there any unsavory people down there?"

He shook his head.

"Okay," I turned to the man again, "Release everyone you find down there."

"Your Majesty," he bowed then set off.

I sighed then turned to the farmer, "Sir, would you please organize the sorting and burying of the dead."

"Yes, Your Majesty," he too bowed then set off.

I turned back to Darius, "Where are the noble men and women are?"

"I think they all fled to their homes or they're in the palace taking charge or hiding."

"Well, I don't think any of them are worthy of their title, but really they aren't of any importance right now.  I'll deal with them later.  Who was the Captain of the Guard?"

"That traitor was Captain B. Arnold.  I believe that's his body over there."

I glanced at the dead man and sighed.  Then turned my gaze back to Darius, "Would you be up to taking the position?"

"W-what?  You want me to be your Captain of the guard?"

I stared into his eyes, "Yes, I am fully confident that you will carry out your duties well.  That is if your up to it?"

"W-well, um, yeah.  Yes."  

"Okay, you should go meet your men."

"Wow."  He started walking away then suddenly stopped as if he had forgotten something.  He turned and bowed low, a sheepish look on his face, "Thank you, Your Majesty."

"Oh, good grief," I said rolling my eyes, "I'm going to have to get used to that."

He smiled then walked away.

I sighed, and looked around.  Everyone was working, so I walked over to the late Captain of the Guard, and dragged him to a pile of Uterpians.  A few moments later I felt a rush of wind.  I looked up into Rose's face.  Beside her stood Charisse, Yutu, and Angel.  I smiled them, "Hey!"  I turned to Rose, "I didn't know you could pull people along with you while you run."

She smiled, "It's incredibly easy!"

Angel looked around, "What happened here?  Rose said that you're queen, now."

"Where's Krista?" asked Yutu.

"I think she's over that away moving more bodies.  Speaking of which..." I set to work moving another body, "When I got here there was a fierce battle going on.  Uterp killed my parents and tried to take over the kingdom."

"Wow," said Charisse, "do you need help?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind, I really do need a lot of help."

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

AWESOME!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'm sorry, I was taking a long break from the MB and I was really sick this last week so I couldn't post anything.

Thanks for still keeping this RP alive. A part of time just can't believe it.

Anyway, once I'm done catching up and reading all the posts I have missed I'll write a PoV.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

AAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Tackle hugs* GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!!! Hope you feel better!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Yeah, I am a bit better. Thank you very much. But I remember nothing of what was happening. Can you believe I could not remember the countries I created myself. I also forgot what every character was doing and now I'm not sure what is going on.

I read everything but I'm not quite sure so please help me.

-Rose got the Light Crysis.

-We all teleported

-Uterp is at war with Riocr. (Awesome idea, although I would have liked it later on. Still really awesome!)

-Krista is...I have no clue where she is.

-And for that matter I have no idea where everyone is. Are they all in Uterp somehow?

-Maria is the queen of Uterp? No that can't be it because the king is the father of Felipe. Have I give him a name? I'm not sure.

-Maria is the queen of Riocr.

-But...Aren't we in Uterp?

I'm confused.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Good to hear! You’re welcome. Yep, that I can believe (I kind of hate to forget but it seems to be happening a lot lately.).

Anyways, you’ve pretty much got it. Krista is in Riocr along with everyone else. Maria is the queen of Riocr and I don’t think you gave the king a name.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族