Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Branch: Lucian

I'm sorry everyone but I won't be keeping my promise of seeing this world to an end (not yet anyway)

It's just that I'm doing something based on my idea for this RP.

So I won't post here anymore.

Still, you can keep posting without me if you want!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

snakedancing13

Branch: Janus

Nooooooo! Angel you can't!

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista ~ Chris ~ Sonny ~ Abdul ~ Smith ~ Dirk

I suffer from CDO. It's kinda like OCD but in alphabetical order, like it should be.

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Someone drag Angel back here.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Branch: Tomas

We can get on without him. Maybe we can give his character am epic death.

-Maria

• Posted at:

There is no frigate like a book

To take us lands away,

Nor any coursers like a page 

Of prancing poetry.

This traverse may the poorest take 

Without oppress of toll;

How frugal is the chariot

That bears a human soul-Emily Dickinson 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Noooooooo!!! Angel!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

With our fearless hearts, we can beat the odds! And we could live for a thousand years! We could be legends!

No one can be just like me any way!

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Okay, let's get this party started!!!

Maria's PoV-

"Well, now what?" asked an exasperated Charisse. "I came all this way to get a CrysisCrysis. And now it's not even here!!!"

"Well, we could go to another maze with a light Crysis at the end," I offered.

Yutu looked doubtful,"How far away is it?"

"Not that far with this." I pulled out my sword.

"I don't get it," said Charisse.

"Me neither," said YutuYutu. Krista just stood there with a confused look on her face.

"My sword is special," I explained,"every time I find a Crysis it becomes a flower on the hilt of my sword." I pointed to a pink flower, "This is a plant Crysis. And this one is a teleporting Crysis." I pointed to a light blue and then a dark blue flower, "Water Crysis."

"Wow, that is really cool!" exclaimed Charisse. I smiled. 

Yutu looked amazed, "Where did you get it?"

"Well, a friend of mine, helped me find it. The journey was long and dangerous. Not everyone who finds that place gets what they want. The treasures there chose to be yours or not. Not many come back alive." They all looked at me with respect. "Now," I asked, "do you have more questions or are you ready to go?"

-Maria

@Rose- See you at the maze!!!:)

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

You're breaking my heart!

Okay okay, I will continue posting. I didn't know you liked this RP THAT much.

I'll try and post when I get some time!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

With our fearless hearts, we can beat the odds! And we could live for a thousand years! We could be legends!

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

YAYAYAYA

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

snakedancing13

@Angel: Thankyou! Thank you! Thank you! I was going to do something drastic if you didn't come back. 

~Krista~

• Posted at:

I suffer from CDO. It's kinda like OCD but in alphabetical order, like it should be.

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Yay!!!!!!!!!! 

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

snakedancing13

You know... when some one says they're going to leave but then theyd come back it helps you realize how much a person means to you and how important they are to people.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll POV Later!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

well yeah Krista. I love you all. I thought about abandoning the RP because I am trying to make something based on this idea which I will try and make it an actual story but I can't find enough time to do so I thought about stopping this RP but then I saw that you really liked and didn't want to ruin things for you.

Angel PoV

"Woah!!!" I looked the maze from up to down.

It was in the middle of the jungle and it was a miracle we managed to find it after having to face SO many monsters but it was worth it.

It was a large pyramid-like structure with a staircase that led to the top where the entrance was. (Aztek Temples)

"We have to climb all that way up?" Naomi complained.

"Don't be like that. It will be fun." I said and started walked up the staricase.

"How can climbing stairs be fun?" She yelled at me but followed along with Rose.

Some time later we were exhausted and out of breath. We were literally crawling our way up and the heat was unbearable.

Thankfully, we managed to make it to the top after a lot of time and instead of going inside we stayed down trying to catch our breaths.

"Remind me...to...never climb...staircases again." Naomi was out of breath too and couldn't speak properly.

Rose on the other hand was as tired as us but she didn't complain much. Apparently she knew that it wouldn't help.

"Okay let's just go inside because we are almost out of water." I got up but then the weirdest thing happened.

Krista along with two other girls, a guy and a TIGER materialized out of nowhere and fell on my pushing me on Naomi and Rose and throwing us all down the staircase we tried so hard to climb.

Once we all hit the cold ground, me and Naomi tried our best not to scream since all of our hard work to climb up was for nothing.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed at last. "Krista! Why would you do this to me!"

"Nice to see you too." She looked away offended in a way I didn't understand.

"Who are you people and how dare you throw us down like that!" Naomi yelled.

"Is that the Angel guy you were talking about?" That unknown guy pointed at me.

"Shut up! How dare you point at me after what you did." I yelled at him in frustration.

"Talk about an annoying guy. How could you put up with him?" A girl with brown hair told Krista. She seemed kind of familiar.

"Well you would be annoying too if you had fell from there after all the effort of climbing it!" Naomi joined the argument.

"Le'ts just try and calm down." Rose said.

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!" The tiger girl, Naomi and I shouted at the same time while the other guy tried to cover his ears.

"I'll show you how annoying I can be!" The girl with the tiger said and drew her sword which was red.

"Bring it!" Naomi drew her Machete.

"I think we have to stop this arguement." Krista said.

"I dissagree! I need to get the anger out of my system!" I drew my own sword and prepared a battle stance.

"ENOUGH!" A girl with blue and white hair got in the middle. "We'll climb the Maze all together and help each other through it and one of those three will get the Crysis."

"No fair!" The tiger girl yelled.

"Well, it's our fault for pushing them down and they found the Maze first so it's fair they take the treasure." She explained.

"Finally, someone reasonable." I said.

"Don't get me wrong. We will try to help you but I can't promise your safety." She said.

"Whatever." Krista said. "Since the fight is over how about we introduce ourselves to each other?"

"Oh right! I'm Angel nice to meet you." I withdrew my sword and extended my hand.

"Well, that's a sudden change of character." The tiger girl said. "I'm Maria by the way." She introduced herself but didn't take my hand she just started walking up the staircase along with her tiger.

"I'm Clarrise. Nice to meet you." The blue-white haired girl was the one to shake my hand with a smile.

"I'm Yutu." The other guy said all of a sudden.

"Naomi." She looked away and went to climb the staircase again in anger.

"I'm Rose." She waved at everyone.

"Well, since we got to know each other how about we get to that Maze now?" I said.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

I swapped my Crysis for plants.I tried and failed to weave a magic plant carpet to fly me up.I sighed and put in my speed.I dashed up the steps, energy flowing into me."Slowpokes!"I yelled from the top."No fair!"They all exploded.

I smiled, then turned to face the pyramid.Light, here we come.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Maria's PoV-

I started stomping up the side of the pyramid with Tiegra at my side. One of the girls who had been with that guy Angel, I think her name was Rose, rushed past me with incredible speed. "No fair!" we all screamed. As I pulled out my sword I mumbled, "Well, of we're going to play that way..." Tiegra and I teleported to the very top of the pyramid. I turned and stuck my tongue out at Rose. Everyone started yelling unintelligible things in anger. I laughed and, with Tiegra at my side we ran into the entrance of the pyramid. 

Things went smoothly until I ran into a giant snapping turtle. And if that wasn't bad enough, it had 12 heads. I groaned, "Come on!!! Can't anything be easy?!"

"Apparently, not," said Tiegra. I brandished my sword and charged. 

I had killed the snapping turtle only to turn and begin a battle with some of it's family. Rose showed up then and fought beside me. We had only a moment to breath before a weird golden snake thingy slithered out of the shadows. I groaned and charged yet again. Then to my astonishment it began to breath fire. "Great." It sent a jet of fire at me knocking my sword out of my hand. I reached for my dagger, but was not fast enough. The snake coiled around me. Then the others arrived, "Finally! What took you so long?!"

"Uh..." Naomi stuttered, "What's that?" She pointed at the snake, which sent a spurt of fire into the air in rage. 

"A fire-breathing snake! What do you think?!" I screamed, "Now would be a good time for you to...you know...start killing it!" 

"Oh, right," said Angel. He pulled out his sword, "Um..." he looked at the others, "charge!"

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's PoV

We charged the giant snake. Everything seemed to be giant when it breathed fire. I once ran into a giant goat that seemed perfectly harmless until it kicked me half way across the world and singed my favorite coat with its breath. After that I decided to only wear fireproof cloths. I dodged a spurt of fire fro the snakes mouth and stabbed one of the coils around Maria. The snake shrieked and loosened its grip giving Maria room to escape. In a blink of the eye the snake attacked me. Its jaws snapped closed around me and I slid down its throat. 

Oh, come on! I thought.

The walls of the snakes stomach began to compress. Either it was going to breath fore, which I could survive, or it was trying to digest me. Or both. Life is a miserable thing. I could feel the heat rising and began searching for my sword. I realized I had dropped it outside. There was only one way out of here now and I wished it hadn't been an option.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Angel PoV

Krista became a snack for that fire-breathing snake which I really hated.

I always liked snakes but I guess it's different from up-close.

I charged at the snake ready to cut the snake in half and free Krista from its stomach but it wasn't easy getting close.

With a swing of its tail I got pushed down on the floor and Maria with her tiger on her side charged along with Naomi.

"It's mine!"

"No It's mine!"

The started pushing each other's shoulder and didn't see the next tail swing which pushed them down as well.

Rose equipped her Speed Crysis and moved behind the snake faster than the eye could follow.

She was about to attack when the Snake got covered in flames that almost burned her.

The monster breathed fire all around it making it hard to reach.

After that it injected a purple substance that was coming towards me.

I thought I was a goner but Clarisse pushed me out of the way.

"Don't let your guard down or it's over!" She yelled. "Y,Yutu please!"

The guy who was behind during the battle turned into an actual dragon and then glided towards the huge snake.

Yutu's dragon form wasn't as big as an actual dragon. He was just a little bigger than the snake which was pretty tall when it had it's body up.

Apparently being half dragon isn't as powerful as the real thing.

Still Yutu was doing a great job fighting the snake.

The fight turned into a Who-will-bite-the-o-other'sneck competition and in the end the snake won!

"Y!Yutu" Clarisse screamed and charged to help her friend.

I followed her not to help Yutu but to help Krista who was still trapped inside the snake.

Meanwhile, Maria and Naomi were arguing again and didn't pay any attention to the fight.

"Over here you freak!" I threw a rock at the snake to switch its attention to me instead of biting Y.Yutu

The snake let go of the dragon's neck and went after me with mouth open wide.

I jumped out of the way and then climbed on the snake's body and made it to its head but before I could stab it, flames covered its scales and I back-flipped in order to prevent myself from getting burned.

How could I save Krista when I couldn't get close?

I then noticed Krista's sword and picked it up.

I then threw it with all my force towards the snake's mouth which swallowed the sword whole.

After that I joined Clarrise who was trying to heal Yutu's wounds.

Apparently he never finished his dragon training so he wasn't as skilled.

"How do we beat the snake?" Clarrise asked.

"Any minute now." I grinned.

The snake was about to attack again but a sword penetrated its scales from the inside.

In a swift circle slice Krista cut the snake's body in half from within it.

The monster's upper half fell down lifeless with its mouth still open making it look really creepy.

"Well, good thing that is over." Krista said and walked towards us while Maria and Naomi were pulling each other's hair. Tiegra was only watching.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked Clarisse.

"I hope so. His wounds aren't too bad but the poison might kill him." She answered.

"Don't worry, half-dragons are immune to poison and heal faster than regular people." Krista explained. "Still, that last fight was a close call. We have to be carefull."

"And to think that we are still on the 9th floor." I noticed.

The inside of the place was huge and a real maze. What we had to do was find the staircase that led to the lower floor only to find another maze and from there the process has to be repeated until we reach the bottom floor.

"We still have a long ways to go huh?" Clarisse muttered.

"And we have to worry about those two, otherwise they will kill each other." Krista pointed at Maria and Naomi who were still angry. At least they had stopped arguying and had their backs turned against each other, refusing to look or talk.

"Let's rest for a bit before contuing. After all, Yutu is in bad shape right now." Rose said out of nowhere. She was in a bad mood because she didn't get to do much in the fight.

In actuality nobody was able to do much.

Am I just too weak?

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey guys, I’m not feeling too good. I’ll POV when I feel better.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's PoV

I had thought I would have to turn into a dragon in order to get out of that snake but thankfully Angel had done some creative thinking and tossed me my sword. I wasn't worried about Yutu. He was a half dragon after all. Maybe not as strong and he definitely wasn't finished with his training that was obvious. In all actuallity, I hadn't even trained. Not that I remembered anyway. 

I coughed loudly to get Maria and Naomi's attention. They stopped fighting.

"If you to won't to go anywhere then you better stop fighting or I'll toss you down some animal's throat before you can say your sorry." the others stared at me.

I began walking up the stairs again and heard the others follow.

Angel caught up with me. "Did you mean that?" he asked.

I smiled at him mishieveioulsy."Do I look like I would do something like that?"

He looked me up and down then laughed. I looked at myself and laughed. My cloths were covered in a goop that I guessed was snake guts. My hair was matted to the sides of my head and my sword was red with the snakes blood. To sum it up I looked like a lunitic.

"So, did you like your vacation?"

"If you mean my trip to burn to Mr. Fire-breathing-snake's stomach I'd rather have gone to Filep's house."

He laughed again.

"Seriously. It made me understand people with clausterphobia."

He smiled and then the ground began to shake.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

bump

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse's POV

OK, first we run into Felipe.

Then we crash into everyone and, unintentionally, knock them back down a building that looks like a pyramid.

Then we get attacked by a fire breathing snake, which I had no idea they even existed!

And Maria and Naomi would rather fight each other than work together.

And Yutu is hurt.

Could this day get any worse?

The ground started shaking.

Why did I even ask?

“I have a question. Can there be natural disasters happen in the mazes?”

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

"Yeah, there are cave ins all the time at this cave near my home.Why do you ask?"I said.

"But earthquakes don't happen in the desert."Angel said.The ground in front of us seemed to quake faster than ever.It burst rocks flying everywhere.I just barely dodged a rock with my speed Crysis.And Felipe appeared.Seriously?

This guy is annoying.I inserted my plant Crysis.Speed wasn't good in closed spaces.Felipe laughed.Oh, right.Plants don't grow in the desert.I switched it for my speed again.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Angel PoV

First the shaking ground and then Felipe appears out of nowhere. How did he get here anyway?

"Well, if it isn't my rival!" I smiled and waved at him.

"His what?" Rose looked at Krista in question.

Felipe started coming towards us with his sword at the ready. Apparently he had used his Crysis to cause the earthquake.

"The Light Crysis is mine. If you try and stop me you will die." He grinned.

"Oh yeah? You alone?" Maria laughed.

"No. Me and the 5 Generals!" He grinned and 5 figures with white cloaks and masks appeared out of nowhere.

Each of them had a different type of weapon.

One was holding daggers, the other was a dual sword user, another had a bow and arrows, the 4th was armed with a staff and the last one was wielding an axe.

"Give up. These guys have been trained to instant-kill their opponents. I personally hired them because of the failure of my old soldiers." He explained with a smirk on his face. "Now, drop your weapons and I might spare you."

"What if we refuse?" Maria growled.

"Then you have doomed yourselves. It's a shame, I really liked you." He said and signaled the Generals to attack us.

We all charged to different directions.

I went to fight the guy with the two swords.

Maria charged at Felipe

Krista went to fight the guy with the dagger

Naomi decided to fight the one with the bow

Clarisse headed to the guy with the bo staff

Rose went to fight the one with the axe while Yutu was left on the ground unconscious.

Why did he have special treatment. Just because he is part-dragon that doesn't make him any different from us.

He is seriously injured but that was his fault to begin with. Charging at the snake like that was the stupidest thing one could do. Sure it was pretty cool watching two beasts fight but that fool will get himself killed before showing off his skills.

I shook my head trying to convince myself that he was also my friend and focus on the guy with the two swords which looked pretty threatening from up-close.

I thought about equipping by Fire Crysis but then I thought that I should go all out from the start.

The guy was super fast! He was wielding his sword like an extension of his body. Our swords kept crossing but the man managed to land some scratches. Then again I should be thankful that it wasn't anything serious.

I couldn't hold back much longer. I equipped the Crysis and my sword got enveloped in flames.

My power and speed increased and just by slicing air I was able to send arcs of fire at my opponent who was able to block them with his swords like it was nothing.

I then went for close combat. Striking my sword on his with all my power. My sword should had been able to break his swords but that didn't happen for some reason.

My power was getting drained again and I wouldn't be able to last for too long. I had to calm down and fight better.

Remember my training and not just attack without thinking.

I went for a stab but he moved aside and blocked. I then went for a vertical slice to his head but he blocked with one sword and then went to stab me with the other one.

I then used his force to push myself above him and land behind his back.

We both went to turn to face each other but sliced faster and created an injury on his body and cut his mask to two, making it fall on the floor.

He wasn't someone I knew. He had short black hair and green eyes along with a scratch on his nose which was made by me after the cut.

"The seal has been broken." He said and two Crysis appeared in his hand.

He equipped each one to his swords and one got covered in flames while the over got surrounded by a freezing aura.

"No one has ever defeated the Fire-Ice combination!" He said and attacked.

He made two horizontal slices, one from each side but I managed to block but then he went for a X-Slice from below. I managed to block but his power was great enough to knock the sword out of my hands.

The man then used his Ice Crysis to freeze me.

I couldn't do anything but fall asleep.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

"Stand down and you might survive this."I said, equipping my speed Crysis.

The man charged anyways.I dodged easily.He seemed to move in slow motion now.He equipped his Crysis.Water, apparently.He launched himself at me.I lifted my sword, stopping the other blade.I noticed his stance.I shoved upward, knocking him off balance than sliding through his toppling legs at superspeed. I performed another ninja kick then went for the kill.The man lifted his axe, meeting my blade.I lifted my blade.He attacked, but I dodged.I sliced him in the leg as I fell to the side.He promptly fell unconscious.I looked around.Maria was doing good, but Angel was defeated.I dashed over, realizing my Crysis was being pushed.I looked at it, holding my sword in front of me.As the man advanced slowly, I accidentally slammed into him.WHICH HURT!A LOT!

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse’s POV

I charged at the guy and swung my staff.

The guy dodged easily and swung his staff.

I dodged and blocked it.

This went on and on for a few minuets until the man equipped his Crysis.

Wonder what kind it is?

I got my answer.

It was Plant.

And, unfortunately, it was the kind of plant that does grow in the desert.

I almost ran straight into a cactus and hit on the head with the guys staff.

That’s it!

I took a few steps back, ran forward and threw my staff forward.

Before the man could react, the staff hit him right on the forehead and he fell to the ground unconscious.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Pov Later. Sorry!

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's PoV

I rushed at the masked man brandishing my sword threateningly. I couldn't see his face through the white mask but I know he was calculating the best way to kill me. He whipped his knives around and went for my heart. I dodged the blow and went to chop off his arm but he pulled it up to his body spun and went to stab me again.

At least he's not to head strong, I thought.

This went on for quite sometime with neither of us getting more than a few bruises. I lashed out and knocked him off balance following up with a  death stroke when suddenly he disappeared. I was so surprise I didn't have tome to pull in my arm. The masked man's knife slashed down on my elbow. I cried out and fell to the ground, releasing my sword. The man knocked it away and readied himself to slit my throat. I could just imagine the smiling face behind the mask. When his hand was close enough I blew, sending flames from my mouth. He yelped and brought his hand back, dropping his knife in the motion. I grabbed it and stabbed him twice. I retrieved my sword and looked to see of anyone else needed help. Maria was taking her time with Felip, Charisse had nearly finished her enemy and so ha Naomie. Rose was helping Angel out of a block of ice. I walked over to help them.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

bump!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Maria's PoV-

I rushed at Felipe with my sword raised. He was prepared for my attack this time, but I was still a more experienced than he. "You fight well." said Felipe with a grin. I replied by hitting his sword with mine so hard his arm shook. That took the smile off his face and put one on mine. We fought for a few minutes until Felipe said, "You know you make a good Queen. Have you changed your mind about our marraige?" I hit his blade so hard it shattered then punched him in the stomach. "No, I have definitely not changed my mind!!!" He slumped to the ground, groaning. 

"What is wrong with you?! Any other girl in the entire world would love to marry me!!! Yet, my BETROTHED does not want to marry me!!!" Everyone in the room froze and stared at us. I even saw Angel's eyes open inside his personal icecube. "You are so thick!!! Not as many girls want to marry you as you think!!! You are repulsive!!!"

He smiled, "I love your spirit. I just need to get you to use it for other means than killing me." I punched him in the face. "I hate you!!!" I screamed. He pulled something out of his pocket and zoomed ito the are. "Marry me or die!"

I raised my sword, "I prefer killing you and living!!!"

"Pity I liked you." He began to fly away. I threw rocks at him. I hit him in the head. He turned, anger in his eyes, "You'll pay for that when my father becomes High King!!!" 

"What in the world are you talking?" I asked in confusion. He looked shocked himself and flew away. "Well, then, now what?" I turned and asked the others.  

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

"You forgot the two guys are still here." I said, gesturing to the guys with the bow and the one with the dual swords.Dual sword guy, which I will call DSG from now on, spun his swords.Twin blasts of fire and ice erupted, sending everyone scurrying for cover.the fire began to melt Angel.The bow guy, or TBG, began to nock an arrow.The arrowhead was laced with some weird mixture.DSG advanced. My speed Crysis began blinking. I sighed switching it up for plants.TBG fired. The arrow flew straight and true, right at me.I lifted my sword.A shield of plants blocked the arrow, which then proceeded to burn my shield. I jumped back with a yelp.Angel had fully melted, and was sending fire back at him, causing great bursts out of smoke to hover above the ground.Krista was immune to fire, but couldn't approach because of the ice.I tried to make a plant grow to hit them in the backs, but they dodged every time.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

snakedancing13

@Rose: FYI I can resist ice because I can melt it.

Krista's PoV

I hadn't exactly heard all that Felip had said to Maria. I'd have to ask her to fill me in later but for now I had to deal with the problem in front of me. I was avoiding the waves of ice because they were -well- ice. I never liked it. It irritated my skin. I knew I wasn't going to be able to avoid it for long but I might as well use the time I had. TBG shot an arrow at Rose. She dodged it but was knocked off balence. DSG took the moment to throw some flame at her. She lost her cosintraction and fell to the ground. A wall of ice blocked me from getting to her. I rushed forward. TBG and DSG began to close in. Rose held her arm and winced as she got up. I started running at full speed at the ice wall. My body began heating up and the ice melted away. It wasn't a very stealthy attack but the others hadn;t been exspecting it so I slitt had the eliment of suprise. I charged at TBG and reduced his bow to spilnters. He looked at me through his mask and I could almost see the suprise look on his face. I heard the sound of freesing water behind me and trned to see the wall had been closed off again. I could easily escape but as I said before, it was iritating. I cut the ex-archer in half and he fell dead to the ground. Then I turned to Mister goody two blades. His unmasked face was full of anger. HE charged at me and I stepped back. His strikes were powerful and meant to kill. I guesed he had a reason to fight like this but it was a little over extent of his strength. I landed a blow to his stomach and he fell to the ground. As he fell his sword cut into my leg sending a burst of pain through it. I turned to the dieing man. 

"You can't win." the man began to say."The king of Uterp will get you in the end. You can't hide any longer. Your three years are up." then he died.

I was thouroly confused.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

I am very confused.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Sorry I will post soon!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Angel PoV

I failed to do anything.

AGAIN!

Why? Why was I so weak and useless?

I couldn't stand this.

Nobody spoke while we were proceeding through the floors of the maze until we reached the lowest floor with a huge hallway that led to a gigantic door.

We began to proceed when I huge monster which had the body of a dragon and 6 snake heads.

A hydra?

Seriously?

A pathetic excuse for a PoV I know.

Sorry!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Pov later!!!

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

I submitted a POV.......

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse’s POV

A Hydra.

This mythological creature had six heads that grew back whenever cut off.

So, in short, it is very hard to defeat one of these.

Yutu, who was now awake, looked at me.

“No more dragon for awhile. Agreed?” I stated.

“Agreed,” he said smiling and taking out his ax.

“So any ideas on how to defeat that?” Rose asked

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Maria's PoV-

"I've fought things like this before.  Aim for the heart or you can light a head on fire and it won't grow back.  Its not too hard."

They all stared at me.  "You're kidding, right?" asked Angel.

I chose to answer by running at the Hydra. 

I ran straight for its heart, chopping head after head.  I felt heat above me and looked up to see Angel had blasted a head with his fire Crysis.  Rose and Naomi were attacking another head on my right, while YutuYutu swung his ax into the legs and Krista battled two other heads.  Tiegra was behind me protecting my flank from any attack.  I swung my blade slicing through another head that had already grown back.  Blood covered my blade.  Red was really my least favorite color.  It brought back too many bad memories.  I finally reached the beast's actually body and all the heads now were frantic and turned to attack me as I raised my sword.  My plant Crysis created vines that gave me just enough time to stabbed my sword into the the monster's heart.  The Hydra screamed in agony and I pulled my sword out and plunged it in again, up to the hilt.  The Hydra gave one more agonized scream, twitched then lay still.  "Yeah, " Naomi said as she nursed her injured arm, "easy."

"I told you it wasn't too hard.  I never said it was easy."

"Wait!" exclaimed Angel  "Something just came back to me.  Felipe said you were his betrothed, right?"

"He was wrong.  We are so not getting married!  I hate the guy!!"

"Well, you can't be his betrothed.  He was betrothed to Princess Bionca, but he broke it off rudely."

I raised an eyebrow, "He was never betrothed to anybody else?"

"Yeah, but she...died?"

I nodded.

"Wait...Are you Maria Lopez?"

I sighed and Clarisse blurted out, "Yeah, she is!" I glared at her.

"I thought you looked familiar!" exclaimed Angel.

Naomi stood, "Woah, woah, woah.  You mean you're a princess!"

"Was.  As Angel stated I'm dead."

"But your not really dead.  So...You are a princess!" said Rose.

"I don't believe it!" Naomi said.

"I can't help who my parents are can I.  Angel you said I looked familiar.  I saw you at a little town, yesterday.  And your only a commoner so how would you know what royal me looks like?"

Everyone turned to stare at Angel who blushed a little.  "Yeah, Angel.  How would you know who Maria Lopez was?" asked Yutu.

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm