Front sm

snakedancing13

Branch: Janus

Angel: This has no relevance to this RP, but I was looking at your sig and read your quote and thought of this counter-quote ,"Unless of course you're dead. That would be a major draw back to living."

~Krsita~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise...

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Branch: Lucian

Krista: You can still keep on living inside people's memories and souls. You are never gone for good.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

snakedancing13

To true, to true.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Oh yeah, 10 pages!!!

This is amazing!

My only RP that has made it this far! I cannot believe it.

First, I love you everyone because without your support this thread would have been long gone a long time ago.

So thank you for sticking with me through this adventure for so long no matter what happened.

Let's now aim for 20 pages!!!

(Or at least the pages needed to finish the story)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Branch: Tomas

@Angel-You're last PoV gave me the creeps!!!!

Maria's PoV-

I watched Ubel crumple to the ground, then grinned at Kean, who had a wide smile on his face. Alvah Reaper rushed over to his employer as a soldier roughly pulled Kean away, before he could do any more damage.

Kean snarled at the soldier, causing him to jump and almost lose hold of Kean's chains.

Meanwhile, Ubel was muttering about a lost kitten. I couldn't help it.  I started laughing.  It started as a chuckle, then turned into a giggle, then a guffaw, and finally I slumped to the ground unable to breath with tears falling down my face.  I felt everyone's stares as I gasped for air.

The soldier holding my chains bent over to see if I was okay.  IN an instant I had wrapped the chain around his neck, used him to pull myself up which caused him to fall to the ground, and knocked him out with a kick to the head.

Kean had freed himself and was fighting off the enemy with a stolen sword.

I heard a sword being drawn behind me and turned quickly.  Alvah stood ready to attack.

"This doesn't seem like a fair fight," I said.

He smiled wickedly, "I'll go easy on you."

He charged me, sword in hand.  I stood still chain held between my hands.  He brought his blade downward toward my head, but I stopped it with my chain.  He pulled back and attacked again.  He made a stabbing motion, then spun and hit my side with his sword.  I twirled away, but still got cut.  It wasn't bad and stung only a little.  I blocked another blow.

"You." I said through gritted teeth, "Miss." I blocked another death stroke," Under."  I spun away from his stab. "Stood." I blocked his next attack, wrapping my chain around his blade, "Me." I yanked hard and his sword went flying through the air.

I wrapped my fingers around the hilt, then smiled at frowning, angry Alvah, "I meant unfair for you, Alvah."

He growled..Wait, growled…No, he wasn't growling.  Someone or something was growling behind him.  Alvah turned slowly and jumped backward.  There stood Tiegra, growling, with Darius climbing off of her back.

Alvah had disappeared by the time I looked for him, so I turned to Darius and smiled, "Hey, Darius!"

He ran over to me, with two swords in his hands.  One was mine.  I threw my arms around him, "I'm so glad you got my message.  Thank you!"

When I pulled away, he had a sheepish smile on his face.  He ran a hand through his hair, "Uh-Your welcome?  I guess, here's you're sword.  I-It's a pretty amazing weapon."

I smiled at him.  He smiled back, then seeing something over my shoulder his face darkened.  He pushed me out of the way and stabbed his sword through the stomach of an approaching enemy.  I heard Kean whistle, then caught the keys he threw to me.

I unlocked myself as Darius told me that our army was attacking the front and sides.  He said that he and Tiegra had run ahead of the army, to get to me sooner.  I thanked him again, then turned quickly when I heard a battle cry from behind.  Darius was immediately engaged in fighting two other soldiers.  We fought back to back.

Alvah appeared out of no where and attacked me with the new sword  he had found.

He fought against me with deadly vigor.  Our "duel" would have lasted for probably forever, if Tiegra hadn't bounded over and jumped on top of him.  His head hit the ground, causing him to lose consciousness.  Two guards immediately took his place.

Kean's PoV-

Maria's well-planned laugh attack held everyone's attention as I extracted the keys from the guard's pocket and carefully unlocked my chains.  I silently twirled and attacked the guard as Maria attacked hers.  I knocked him out, and was reaching for his sword when another guard aimed a punch at my head.  I wrapped my chain around his hand, then his other hand as he tried to hit me with it, then I spun around until I was behind him and yanked on the chain as hard as I could.  This made the guard hit himself in the head, knocking him out.  I managed to grab a sword by then and saw Maria battling Alvah.  I was to busy trying to stay alive to get the keys to her.  I kept glancing her way, to make sure she wasn't dead, and saw her twist Alvah's sword away and grab it.

The next time I glanced at her, she was embracing someone.  I blinked twice, mentally shrugged, and chopped someone's hand off.  I got Maria's attention by whistling, tossed her the keys, then resumed fighting. 

A tiger bounded by, killing soldiers as it went.  The soldiers I was fighting and I stared at this spectacle then at each other.  I shrugged, the soldiers shrugged, then I killed them.

I was backed up against a door by five men and after opening it, stepped backward into the room.  I saw my swords out of the corner of my eye and worked my way towards them.  I blocked three blows at once, tossed my sword into the air, and grabbed Thunder and Lightning.

I couldn't help but smile.  Fighting with one sword made me feel unbalanced and slightly awkward, but with my sword it was a different story.  With my right arm, I sliced Thunder to the left as I sliced Lightning to the right with my left arm, killing all five soldiers.

I stepped back into the room I had just left, and chuckled as I saw the remainder of Ubel's guard flee from the room pursued by the tiger.  I gazed about the room and frowned. Ubel was missing.

I walked over to Maria and the young man she had been hugging.  She was cleaning her sword, while the young man eyed me suspiciously.

"Ubel escaped." I said in an angry tone.

Maria looked up at me with a start, then looked around the room and frowned, "Alvah is gone too.  They must have escaped in the confusion of the battle." 

"Who is this?" asked the young man. 

"Darius, this is Kean.  He was a prisoner, too.  Kean, this is Darius."

We shook hands, rigidly.  Maria returned to cleaning her blade.  Something caught my eye and I saw Ubel and Alvah standing in a door that hadn't been there a minute ago.  Ubel held the strange metal object in his hand, glaring at Maria.

Acting on instinct, I pushed Maria to the ground, my momentum caused me to fall on top of her.  She let out a, "Umf!"  At the same moment what sounded like a clap of thunder echoed through the room.  Ubel and Alvah cursed, then they and the doorway were gone.

I jumped off of Maria, who groaned in pain but looked thankful.  Darius and I helped her to her feet.  Then she threw her arms around me, nearly causing me to jump out of my skin.  It had been a long time since I had been hugged.

I saw Darius glaring at me and struggled not to smile.  Maria pulled away, expressing her thanks for my bravery.  All the while I kept an eye on Darius ho's scowl deepened with every word.

Riafrian soldiers burst through the doors, led by the tiger.

The tiger tackled Maria, but instead of eating her, it licked her face affectionately.  It purred, as it helped Maria stand.  Maria laughed, as if understanding it, then hugged it and stroked its fur.  Maria turned and motioned for me to approach.

I stepped forward cautiously.  Maria then introduced me to the tiger, "Kean, this is Tiegra.  Tiegra, this Kean."

I nodded at Tiegra, stiffly and not a little confused.  I noticed a craistal around Maria's neck and surmised that it was one that would allow her to understand animals.  Tiegra licked my face twice.

Maria laughed.  Then I saw her sword.  Maria saw me staring at it and pulled it from its sheath and let me hold it while she explained where she had found it.  It was perfectly balanced and held many crystals embedded into its hilt.

I handed it back and allowed her to examine my blades.  I was surprised by her strength.  Most people could barely lift one of my swords with both hands, but Maria, though with great difficulty, held both, one in each hand.

My mind turned to Ubel's strange weapon and I asked her about it.  

"It's a gun.  Only a few people of royal blood know what they look like and how to use them, but even fewer have ever owned one."

"How did Ubel get one?  Did he make it?"

"I'm not sure.  I know of only one person who could make them.  He actually created them, but he swore he would never reveal how to make them to anyone outside of his family.  My parents hire the smartest prop le in our country to try to make at least one gun but none ever figured it out according to my knowledge."

"What happened to the man who made them?  Is he still alive?"

"I don't know.  He disappeared a few years ago."

I wondered at this new development.

Maria looked thoughtful, "You know, he had a daughter…"

She didn't elaborate on her thoughts anymore.

Horses were found for Maria, Darius, and I to ride, then we set off into the mountains.  

Maria's PoV-

We rode back toward home.  The island wasn't far from the mainland so a drawbridge allowed us to cross the small division.  As we proceeded, Darius dropped back a bit so that he rode next to Kean, within listening distance.  

Darius broke the silence first, "So, Kean, what did you di for a living?"  He sounded a little hostile.

"I'm a hunter." 

"So you spend all your time chasing animals?"

"I hunt monsters.  Some humans, for instance Ubel, fall into that category as well as animals."

DArius sounded irritated, "Is that so?"

"What do you do, Darius?"

"I'm Queen Maria's Captain of the Guard."

Kean sounded unimpressed, "You kill many people as Captain of the Guard?"

"I've-uh-only been Captain of the Guard for like a week so not really.  And killing people isn't the main part of my job.  I direct the army, protect the country and the queen, and other such important things."

"You seem to have more than one reason for protecting the q-"  Kean's sentence was cut off by a roar.

A red dragon with horns encircling his head, like a crown, landed in front of us.  Darius galloped to my side.  The dragon roared again and blew a flame into the air.

"Why pass you here?" it asked in a rough dangerous voice.

I answered, "We are returning to our land.  Why do you hinder us?"

"You come from yonder island?"

I nodded, "Yes, I was held captive there and have just escaped."

"Are any humans still on Dragon Island?"

"Dragon Island?" I turned to look back at the island.  I saw that it had a sort of red glow about it and a large mountain rose in the middle, with the half-finished castle on top, where the glow was brighter.  It had to be a volcano.

"We defeated them, but two escaped.  I do not know if they are still there."

The dragon seemed to catch a smell as the wind changed direction, blowing towards it rather than away from it.  It stared at me, with a look of trust, "You are of royal blood, are you not?  And you have dragon smell about you."

I blinked twice, "Yes, I am in fact Maria, Queen of Riafr, but I don't know why I smell like dragon."

"You and your entourage may pass, Dragon Friend."  It moved out of our way.

"Thank you, dragon."

"Dragons always help Dragon Friends.  If you are ever in need of assistance, I ,Feuer, King of the Dragons, vow to help you, Dragon Friend.  And I thank you for ridding our Island from those wretched beings."

"I hope that I will not have cause to ask for your assistance, but I will ask for your help if the need arises, and if you are ever in need, I will do my best to help you."

"Farewell, Dragon Friend, Queen of Riafr."

"Farewell, Feuer, King of the Dragons."

He gave me a respectful nod, which I returned, then opened his wings and flew into the air, letting out a roar.  Thousands of dragons flew into the air and followed their king to their home.

I gazed at this spectacle then lead my army through the mountains, as my mind connected things.

The dragons had been forced from their land by Ubel and fled to the mountains, scaring the Mushnik into our villages.  It made sense.

Why would King Feuer call me Dragon Friend?  I wonder...

• Posted at:

There is no frigate like a book

To take us lands away,

Nor any coursers like a page 

Of prancing poetry.

This traverse may the poorest take 

Without oppress of toll;

How frugal is the chariot

That bears a human soul-Emily Dickinson 

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Seriously? Am I the only one who thought the scene was not scary enough?

I suppose what I right doesn't scare me that much. I just thought that a scene like that would look scary in a scary movie and I tried describing it in writing without trying to make it scary.

What do you know...

Thank you though. I will try to improve even more!

I loved the battle scenes and the love triangle but I want to ask something.

Dragon Island? Is that different from Dragonia or the same with a changed name?

I am genuinely asking because it can really be whatever you want it to be.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

NoMe, I didn't think it was scary at all..

Rose's POV

"Of course he can teleport.Of course."I frowned."He can teleport?!"Charisse yelped."Yeah. Keep him busy."

Krista asked. "What are you going to do?" I smiled as I produced a box."How did that fit in your pockets?" Krista asked.I paused."No idea."I produced a key and slid it into the lock.I turned the key.Click.I smiled.

I pulled out a pair of sais.Then I charged, ready for battle.

The sais are called Dance of Death.I thought the sword was cliche.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Oh, sorry.  It can be the same as Dragonia.  Does that work geographically?

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Rose: Aaaaw...I was expecting a fight scene. :(

And about the scary moment, I'll try better next time unless you're immune from all the vampire stories you have been reading.

Maria: Unless that island is located south of Uterp then no. So I suppose it can be a whole new island with dragons and Dragonia can be like the 'capital' of all the scattered dragon islands.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Well, if no one is up for making a fight scene I suppose I will be the one finish it after all.

Ekon PoV

My shoulder felt like it was burning. This was probably what helped me get back my senses.

I was bleeding and I could already feel the Vampire poison rushing through my veins.

It would be seconds before I turned into a monster as well.

I reached for the Remedy Craistal from within my pocket and used its power on me once again.

2 more uses left. I couldn't waste them.

The Vampire was not moving fast anymore. It was teleporting from place to place in split seconds making it impossible to pin point its exact location meaning that it was almost impossible to damage it.

Charisse was trying to catch up with her Speed Craistal but despite getting close, she always ended up striking air at the last second.

"How do we fight it?" I shouted in question.

"It has eaten some blood so it's now stronger. If it gets one more dose it will be unstoppable." Rose shouted and trying launching spheres of light at the Vampire.

Before he could get hit though, he turned into a shadow and the spheres vanished.

"I got it!" Rose exclaimed.

"What is it?" Charisse shouted after failing to catch the Vampire once again.

"It's using the Darkness Craistal to protect itself from the light. If we get it from it, we will be able to win!" She explained.

"Got it!" Krista grinned. Tired of staying in the sidelines, she finally revealed her true nature that I had never seen before.

She turned into a big and powerful red dragon and breathed scorching flames in the room, forcing the Vampire to be more cautious while maneuvering around the place.

That left a huge opening though, one that Charisse took advantage off in order to catch up.

But the danger of her getting hurt from the flames remained, so I used the Water Craistal, Krista had lent me in order to clear the path for her.

Finally she caught up and prepared a powerful strike.

"Empower!" Krista had changed back to human and used the Craistal in order to boost the power of Charisse's attack.

Charisse landed a horizontal sweep on the side of the Vampire's head, breaking some bones and knocking him towards me.

I went for a full out vertical slice, but the vampire regained its balance and shot a stream of dark energy to push himself away from me.

In its attempt to avoid my attack though, the Vampire ended up pushing itself to Rose who used her newly found twin Sai to deal some really swift but weak slices, in order to weaken the monster.

Krista then charged and moved a stab with her sword.

The Vampire tried to escape into the shadows in an attempt to escape but for some reason couldn't.

I then noticed Rose throwing a small black crystal up playfully and then catching it when it came back down, with a satisfied grin on her face.

The Vampire noticed and its face turned to rage as Krista stabbed its chest, her sword going through the heart.

I thought this was going to be its end but the Vampire, instead of falling to its death, started laughing maniacly. Creeping everyone in the room out.

Krista tried to remove her sword from the Vampires body but she couldn't. The Vampire was holding it in place with its spooke hand.

The blood eating monster attempted to rip Krista's face with its sharp claws but it was a good thing, Krista let go of her sword, and quickly jumped back to avoid the attack.

It was not over though. The Vampire instantly charged at her and knocked her down with its weight.

The monster was about to place its fangs on Krista's neck but Rose acted quickly, sending light ball at the monster.

The Vampire saw them coming, turned into a Vampire to avoid them and then quickly charged at Rose.

Catching her off guard she was pinned down, the Darkness Craistal leaving her hands as she fell.

The Vampire tried to get it back but this was my time to act.

I grabbed the Craistal first and then went for a horizontal slice at the monster.

The Vampire jumped above me, landed behind my back and punched me with incredible force, blood leaving me mouth.

Before I fell though, I passed the Craistal to Charisse who caught in midair.

The Vampire went for her next. It was about to reach her when Charisse actually used the Craistal's power, emiting a wave of dark energy, that nocked the Vampire across the room and on the wall.

Charisse didn't stop there.

She took the offensive and quickly moved towards the Vampire.

With the bottom of her staff, she started to deal quick and powerful jab attacks that kept the Vampire stuck on the wall.

"Don't-Ever-Hurt-My-Friends-Again!"

Blood spout from the Vampire's body as Charisse carried on her ruthless and unstoppable onsault.

At she point she got tired though and moved away from the Vampire who was too broken to move.

"Wow, I will never again say that Bo Staffs are weak weapons." I said amazed. "And remind me to never piss you off."

Everyone nodded in agreement as they stood above the Vampire's crushed body.

"It's regenerative powers will heal the Vampire once more. This is our chance to finish the job." Rose said.

Krista retrieved her sword from the Vampire's chest and then beheaded it as I cast its body aflame. Just to be certain.

A while later, it turned to black smoke and vanished.

"I guess he was a monster after all." Rose commented.

"Shame though. He had a family." I kept staring at the last ember that remained on the floor.

"He did, before he slaughetered it." Rose searched the room and found the photo frame with the picture of a happy family.

In the midst of our battle, it had found its way to the floor. Cracks all over it.

I then realized something.

"You said, that in the end, he was a monster." I spoke out. "But he could never dare to damage the picture of his family. He kept honoring their happy memory even in the depths of madness."

"You can believe whatever you want. In the end, he dissapeared like any other monster and spent its final moments as one. That's a monster in my book." Rose said.

Right then a portal appeared. One that would lead us outside of the tower.

Rose was the first to step through it.

"Don't dwell on it." Krista placed her hand on my shoulder and procceded through the portal. Charisse followed and so did I.

I did not want to spent any more minutes within this creepy tower.

Before I exited though, I saw the last remaining ember flicker and then vanish for good.

Character Summary

Charisse - Bo Staff | Darkness Craistal

Ekon - Oyagurzil | Thunder/Empower/Fortify/Remedy Craistals

Krista - Fyre/Bo Staff | Fire/Water Craistal

Rose - Dance of Death/Black Death | Speed/Light Craistals

Maria - Nightshade | Teleport/Animal Talk/Plant Craistals

Kean - Thunder and Lightning | ?

Jack - Bow and Arrows | Accuracy Craistal

Angel - Silver Sword | ___ (Nothing at the moment)

(Did I get anything wrong?)

I made the summary because this is my last post for the coming weeks.

But don't worry.

I shall return better than ever.

See you soon!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

That works:)

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

O_O!!!! WOWSERS!!! Awesome POV’s you guys!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's P.O.V.

I could have just fried him. I should have just fried him. Then maybe Ekon wouldn't have had to use his Healing Craistal. It still bugged me that I hadn't just fried that stupid vampire. I didn't know why I didn't fry him. Maybe i had had second guessed myself subconsciosly. Maybe I, being part monster, had sensed the human down deep in side of him. The love he still had for his family and the anger at himself for destroying them. I didn't want to end up like him and was very thankful that I was part dragon and not something else. I still struggled with some animal like urges but they had weakened over time. Thanks to Risa and Lochlan. I missed them so much. Why did Uterp have to be so-

I abruptly cut off my reminisces and tuned back into what I was doing.

We had decided to stop and take care of our bruises before we continued to destroy the plant-thing. It still creepy me out.

"Hey, Krista." Ekon said."Why don't you turn into a dragon more often?"

I smiled at him and replied,"If every time you had a problem you just pulled out a knife and stabbed it what fun would that be?"

"Yeah, but it would be faster."

"Being a half-ling isn't always a good thing. Humans fear us because they can't tell we're there. They hunt us like monsters. I have managed to keep my differences a secret, and so preserving my life in some situations. I told you guys because I know I can trust you." I had actually began to regret telling Ekon because I had to remind him every two seconds. I had kept my secret from the queen because information like that could harm her. Plus I knew she would understand.

I finished wrapping a bandage around my arms and hands and began cleaning up the mess we had made. I stood up and picked up the bag of medical supplies and began to stuff stuff into it. Suddenly I dropped the bag and gasped in alarm, stumbling forward and falling to my knees. 

"Krista!" I heard the others exclaim as they ran over to help me.

"Are you okay?" Ekon asked gently.

"Yeah, just tripped. Sorry I startled you guys." I said standing and dusting myself off.

Rose looked at me for a second. I could tell she didn't believe me but I couldn't talk about it now.

I gave her a let-sleeping-dogs-lie look and finished cleaning up.

I would think about what i'd seen later, for now we had a monster to fight.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Rose, I was thinking.

What if you aren't really Ubel's daughter? 

What if you're the daughter of the man who invented the gun, but Ubel kidnapped you and took away your memories?

What if he kidnapped you to force your real father to make him guns and teach some select people to?

What if Ubel is making thousands of guns for his army to defeat his enemies?

Just an idea.

If you don't like it that's fine, but I have another idea if you don't like that one.

What if the White-haired super powerful girl(does she have a name?  I looked back and couldn't find it) was the daughter of the man who invented the gun?

What if Ubel hates her so much, partly-only, partly- because she refused to make guns for him after her father died?

Let me know what you think of those ideas.

Also, the "love triangle" isn't really a triangle.

It's complicated, but I'll try to explain.

Maria really, really likes Darius, and wouldn't mind if he were more than just a friend, but she is still struggling emotionally over what happened to Darius's brother, Sam.

Also, there is the fact that she would be expected by many to marry a powerful ruler to create an alliance.

She knew many princes and kings would love to be ruler of her land, but she did not want to marry a pompous prince, or a ridiculous king.

That was part of the reason she ran away.

To escape being forced to marry the idiot, Felipe.

She admires Kean's strength and courage, and would call him a friend, but has no wish for any further relationship with him.

Kean admires and respects Maria for her strength and courage, but wouldn't call her a friend, because he doesn't really remember what a friend is.

He has a hard time expressing his emotions, even to himself.

He feels like having any sort of emotion is a weakness.

That it makes him vulnerable.

He does enjoy making Darius agitated and jealous for reasons unknown to anyone.

He is not emotionally entangled with anyone, if one of the female characters would like to create some, they can, but try to remember that Kean isn't easily pulled out of his emotionless shell.

Darius is exceedingly jealous and suspicious of Kean, because he thinks that there is something going on between Maria and Kean.

Darius admires Queen Maria and feels something more towards her than what can be called friendship.

He knows this, but is afraid to express himself to his brother's use-to-be-girlfriend.

He also is struggling with the knowledge of his brother's death.

He also senses the distance between a queen and a captain of the guard.

Queens are suppose to marry Kings, not their Captain of the Guard.

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

1.Actually, her sais would be good against vamps because they contain a trace amount of silver.

2.She also has a Plant Craistal.

3.Nah, I would rather hve her be Ubel's daughter.

4....I got nothing.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Wait, now I remember 4.

4.Actually, her attacks are pretty strong because, although she's not super strong, the increased velocity provided by her Speed Craistal makes up for that and makes her Attacks powerful.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

ambersnow38

Um, I have a question. What is the plan? I think I understand but I'm not too sure.

• Posted at:

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

What plan?

The plan to defeat the monster is to block sunlight. Thus weakening it.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey! I’m leaving for a week for a summer camp (not today but definitely after Friday.)! I’ll catch up ASAP!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

fearlessdragon920

I LOVE this R.P.!!!!!!! 

M.N.

• Posted at:

~M.N.

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Don't forget, we still have to use a bomb in order to actually weaken it. Even without sunlight it will still be capable of battle so our next course of action would be to find an alchemist to make it.

So maybe find Rose's parents?

And if Ubel is Rose's real father that would make an interesting moment in the story with Rose encountering her mother and foster father.

I can't wait!

I got a chance to post but I'm not sure if I will be able to make PoV too.

@FearlessDragon920: Thank you but it's thanks to everyone that it's this good.

Would you like to join and help improve it even more? I can fill you in and tell you everything you need to know about the characters and the story. After all, reading through 381 posts will take way too much time.

If you do want to join, just say so.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Replying to Everyone!

@Krista: In your PoV did you mention the monster getting killed just like that? I'm okay with you making a PoV about it but you made the trip to the volcano, finding the monster and the whole arc of this story in general, in one line, making everything too easy and quick without even an action scene. I hope you don't mind if we take that little part cut out.

Your Pov was fine other than that. I'm really intrigued by those two characters and the queen. Krista's backstory in general.

@Maria: I liked your idea but Rose has other plans. Both are really interesting and I don't know which would be better so we'll just have to wait for now. But it's not over. I believe you have a lot more ideas coming and I want to see what you're going to write next.

About the white haired girl, I like your idea. I wouldn't mind it and I'm not sure how it would mess with Rose's plans and ideas, so if it doesn't bother anyone else then I'm fine with it.

Thanks for clearing the love triangle thing up. You really have the feelings and personalities of your characters well thought out. Well done!

@Rose: I agree but the thin blade of the Sai can do a limited amount of damage even with enough speed. I know that with speed they can pierce and injure a human body no problem but the injury will remain small due to the blade.

However, sai are really deadly and versatile weapons being able to both kill and defend effectively.

If used right, sai can break swords, defend against attacks and deal a lot of damage by striking vital points of the body.

So yeah, your weapon is really deadly combined with a speed craistal but when it comes to monsters and superhuman beings, the effect is not as...effective.

That is why I mentioned the weak attacks because your sai can do as much damage as an actual sword, when combined with a speed craistal.

So when I say weak don't get it so badly because I also mention the word 'swift' or 'quick' which means they might not be as strong but the combined strikes deal damage to be considered enough for a battle with a monster. Plus, at that moment, you did not have the speed craistal.

But I have to apologize though for making you feel uncofmortable.

@Charisse: Have fun on your summer camp!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fearlessdragon920

Well to be completely honest I already read all the posts, really awesome. I would LOVE to join, but will probably only be able to post once a week. If fine with that then I shall join as soon as possible!

~M.N.

• Posted at:

~M.N.

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Wow, I underestimated you. Thank you for reading everything. It really means a lot.

And don't worry about posting once a week. It's the same with me (for 13 more days that is). You can post when you can.

Here is the form for you to copy-paste and then fill:

Name:

Personality:

Appearence:

Weapon: (Make sure to include a name for your weapon, if you can)

Nationality:

Can't wait to see what your character will be like. I hope you'll have fun. As I said because of exams I can't post often at the moment.

I only get 1 day per week. Today is that 1 day.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fearlessdragon920

GREAT! I'll POV. Soon!

• Posted at:

~M.N.

Front sm

fearlessdragon920

Name: Macai (real last name unknown)

What kind of person are you: Reserved with people she doesn't know. Funny, and more loose with friends. Makes friends easily when she wants to. Is very strong, and its loyal to friends(not that she has any).

Appearance: On the taller side, tan skin, with fiery red hair which she alternates between leaving down or a braid. Wears an black t-shirt with sleeves torn off, black pants and shoes (they are mostly black because of dirt, they were once green)

Weapons: Two swords and back up dagger.

Job: Explorer

Live: nowhere

Will you see this world to end?: Yes!

Extras: Was stolen from parents at birth, held captive and trained to be a warrior until escaped. Has been running from her capters ever since. Doesn't know parents, last name, or where she comes from.

• Posted at:

~M.N.

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Okay, depending on the time you post it I might not be able to star or reply to it. I will definitely read though, through my cell phone. Laptop is off limits when I'm not on my day off.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

*Facepalm*You missed number one.

ROSE'S SAIS CONTAIN A SMALL AMOUNT OF SILVER.THEREFORE THEY ARE EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE AGAINST VAMPIRES BECAUSE ON OF THEIR WEAKNESSES IS SILVER.SO HER SAIS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE.

Sorry.I was just frustrated.

Anyways.

Rose doesn't really have a foster father per se.She has a stepfather.Totally different.

Ubel faked his death when Rose was...let's see... 11.

So her mother married again two years later.

So she got a stepfather.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

fearlessdragon920

Oh, and also she has a craistal that allows her to shape shift into whatever she's touching at the time. Let me know if it's too OP or I just can't use it.

Macai's Pov:

I had been following them for ages, well I had really only been following them since the maze, so it had probably only been an hour, but it felt like longer. These people were really boring, plus they were walking really slow, but i had nothing else to do. I wasn't being chased at the the moment so I had some time to burn.

I was in the tree tops, and so far they hadn't noticed me. I'd been able to learn their names and a couple random facts about them. One in particular that sparked My interest, the Darkness Craistal. That would be great addition to my collection, not that I have one. I had over heard their plans for it, sure it would save some life's, but my plans for it would save way more then just few lives.I had to find a way to get it. I knew it wouldn't be easy, they had just defeated the vampire. But it was better not to stress about it.

I activated my craistal and swung down on to the boy's horse, quickly pulling a cloth over his mouth. He struggled for moment before slouching over. I grabbed his arm and my appearance instantly changed. Then I threw him into the bushes.

Everyone froze.

" What was that?" Rose asked.

I cleared my throat. "Don't worry! I'll go check it out!" I said using my best, oh what was his name again? Oh yeah, Ekon impression.

They all rolled  their eyes as I walked into the the brush.I immediately let out a high pitched scream and the girls came running, swords drawn. I hid in the bushes and managed to Swype the Darkness Craistal from Charisse. It would take her about two seconds to notice, so I quickly changed back into my regular form and climbed a tree.

Just as I had expected Charisse saw that it was missing. "Hey! The Dark-" She stopped when she saw Ekon. "Ekon!"

He was just waking up. "What happened?" He asked, quickly followed by. "I knew it! They all love me."

They all stared at him. And by the look on his face I could tell he hadn't meant to say that aloud. 

I snickered. This should be entertaining.

Krista shook her head. "I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that." She glared at him. "This time."

He scrambled to his feet. "Uh, yeah..ok."

"Guys!" Charisse said. "The Craistals gone!"

"What do you mean gone?" They all asked simultaneously.

"I mean gone as in not here, as in ITS MISSING!"

"Are you sure?" Rose asked.

"Yes I'm sure! We've got to find it!"

They scrambled around trying to find it. It was quite funny.

"It's not here!"Charisse exclaimed. "Somebody must have took it!"

"But there's nobody here!" Ekon said.

That was my que to leave. I started to stand up, but the branch snapped, I dropped the Craistal, and I ended up sprawled out on the ground. 

I heard swords being drawn I looked up and saw Krista standing above me. I activated my Craistal and grabbed her ankle. She let a little screech and jumped back while trying to chop off my hand with her sword, luckily I do dodged. 

My appearance changed and I stood up.

For a moment everyone just stared. Finally Krista slowly raised her hand. I raised my same hand. She looked to the side, I looked to the same side. Whatever she did I did my best to copy. She took out her sword, and I took out mine, unfortunately we didn't have the same sword. She swung her sword so fast that I didn't have time to react, I lost my sword and my Craistal deactivated.

As soon as I was back to normal Charisse marched up to me and held her Bo staff up to my neck.

I'm dead. 

"Where's my Craistal!" Charisse shouted.

I nodded to where the Craistal lay on the ground.

She picked up.

While no one was looking I tried to slip away but Krista caught my shirt.

"Who are you!" She asked.

"None of you beeswax." I replied.

"Why did you steal the Craistal?" 

"I didn't steal the Craistal. I  attempted to steal it, as you see I failed. Now if you will excuse me." I said turning to walk away.

"No we will not excuse you!" Charisse said. "How did you know about my Darkness Craistal?"

I continued to walk away.

"Hey! You can't just walk away like that!" Ekon shouted.

"Watch me." I replied not even bothering to turn around.

"Hey! Wait a minute I want to know who you are, and why you tried to steal my Craistal!" Charisse said starting to run after me.

As soon as she was close enough I threw out my leg and kicked her right on the nose. Bad decision. Because they all drew their weapons and we engaged in battle.

I was outnumbered but I fought with ease. Both swords drawn I did my best not to injure them while still staying alive. I had actually grown quite fond of them, even though I had only stalking them from the trees.

After about two hours everyone forgot why we had even begun fighting in the first place. By the third hour we had wore ourselves out and were all sprawled out on the ground.

"You guys are pretty good." I said breathlessly.

"Your not bad yourself." Rose replied breathing heavy.

Once everyone was back to regular breathing the questions started to fly, again.

"Why'd you try to take the Craistal?" Krista asked.

"I needed it to try and stop a mutual enemy." I replied semi coldly.

"How did you know Carisse had it?" Ekon said.

"I heard you guys talking about it." I said.

"You were spying on us!" Charisse exclaimed.

I shrugged. "I was bored."

"Like that's good reason to spy on people."Charisse said rolling her eyes.

"It is for me." 

"What's your name?" Krista asked. "Mines K-"

"I know your name." I said. "I know all of your names, and a few other facts about you. Your really bad about whispering."

"Well normally people aren't following us!" Chrissie said.

Lucky. I thought.

"Ok so you know are names, what's-"

I stood up and brushed myself off. I didn't like giving my name out to strangers, even ones I was really fond of.

"We should get going." I said.

"We?" They all asked.

"Sure I've got nothing better to do, so I'll come help you."

I smiled playfully. "I've seen you fight, your books need it."

Ekon shook his head. "Oh, so that's how it's gonna be?"

I gave them a real smile for the first time. "Yep."

Everyone gave a at least a tiny smile, well except for Charisse. She was probably still mad at me for stealing her Craistal. Oh well, you can't win them all.

I whistled and my horse, Shadow, came running I hopped on and waited for the others.

No sooner had they all got on their horses did we hear the sound of pounding horse hooves.

I inhaled sharply. "They've found me."

I hope it's ok! Let me know if I need to change anything!

Thanks for letin me join!

~M.N.

• Posted at:

~M.N.

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

It's great, I loved your entrance and your PoV but the fact that you managed to survive everyone at the same time bugs a little bit.

But I don't care because I'm glad a new person joined.

Now I can't wait for everyone else.

I took a break from studying and chose to check on here.

Again sorry but I won't be able to post a PoV until Thursday or Friday.

After Thursday I have one more examination to finish on Tuesday and then I'm yours to keep enslaved on this RP and write for you for all eternity.

Just kidding but after next Tuesday I will be able to post regularly, daily even and school will be over for me. FOR GOOD!

I can't wait.

Now I can't wait what everyone else will PoV.

I have to apologize to Krista for ruining part of her PoV but I expect she will make her comeback with one that will keep me with my mouth open because it will have a mind-blowing plot twist in it.

Rose will probably make a PoV about getting back to her home and confronting her STEPfather (that's what I meant to say in the first place but I'm a little silly) and sorry for forgetting about the silver part. That's inexcusable from my place.

Another thing is that I wonder what her new character will be doing. He hasn't been mentioned much.

Maria's story revolves around the Dragons and I have no idea what is going to happen so I really look forward to it.

Charisse is probably having fun on her summer camp, at least I hope so. When she returns, I really want to learn about the flower person and Yutu. Also, I want to learn more about Charisse's personality. I'm not sure I have it right and I need help figuring it out.

Macai is a whole new character with her own back-story and mysterious goals, I just want to learn more. I'm expecting a lot here.

So...Is it just me or did this RP become really exciting?

Please tell me if you feel the same or not. Either is acceptable. We don't judge here.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

I just typed up an awesome POV.Unfortunately, my iPad ate it.:(

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

snakedancing13

Macai: Two things.  First, my character doesn't squeal, second, when I read your form and saw you had read hair I had this brilliant idea. What if we turned out to be siblings?! I have this plan that gets complicated and am just waiting to just pull it out and you might be able to help if you agree to my idea. No pressure if you don't want to.

Angel: That's fine. I'll come up with something to completely blow your mind. So be prepared. *evil cackle*

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

fearlessdragon920

Krista: sorry about the squeal, I debated if I should've put it in or not. Sorry!

Also, I HAD THE SAME IDEA!!! We should totally be sisters! 

Angel: Sorry, I guess that was a little OP. I'll do better next time.

~M.N.

• Posted at:

~M.N.

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

So....Um, why would we trust Macai?So she attempted to steal a Craistal...and we're trusting her?That makes no sense.

Jack's POV

I perched in a tree, watching the group.They had powerful enemies.So did I.

The white-haired girl that had caused the never-ending blizzard.That's my enemy.

Black horses ripped down the path.I smiled and took an arrow from my quiver.

I nocked it and aimed.The men fell off the horses in a shower of arrows.I checked my quiver.Still had enough."Who's there?"Charisse called out. I gracefully jumped out of my tree. "Who are you and what do you want?" Krista asked. "And how many people are stalking us?"Rose added."1.I'm Jack Desom from the continent of Sithol.2.Nothing, just to help.3.I'm the last one you don't know about.""But Sithol is trapped in a never ending blizzard." Rose said. "I know.I'm the only person to make it out of there that I know of."

"I have another question.Why is everybody so interested in our affairs?"Rose grumbled."No idea."

I have a question.If Macai is Krista's sister, would she be able to turn into a dragon?

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

fearlessdragon920

Well i don't know if they trust me. I really didn't give them much of a choice me coming, since i would've followed anyway. 

2. You'll have to wait and see.

~M.N.

• Posted at:

~M.N.

Front sm

fierywolf441

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Judar Aztec 

Personality: physcopath with a evil desire. He is also greedy for power and wouldn't stop nothing for gain.

Appearance: 6'2 with hair like goku which is black and purple. Ussually what he wears is black or white and wears a necklace with a dragon as the main part.

weapon: It varies but ussally uses his staff or sword. He has no use for giving a weapon a name because it seems besides him.

Nationality: ocalant 

If you wanted to know I created this character because I seen that you had said that the op girl that the scientist wanted to kill was the leader of a council that is in the clouds. This character is a member of the council who hates her as well and wants to take over the council. He also has a sad back story that his family was poor and in debt so they killed his parents when he was young and left him by himself in

the icelands of Ocalant and survived by killing animals and beast and eating them. He was the youngest to beat a dungeon at 7 years old. If anyone likes this character and wants me to make him pov say so.

• Posted at:

Markel

Aka scaryfoxwolf 

Front sm

fierywolf441

Name: Buffer Night

personality: gentle man who is bent of revenge .

Apperance: Tall with a muscular build and golden eyes. He also has short black hair.

Weapon: wand called splinter

nationality: unknown 

This is another character that I wanted to ask if I can do it because I can garrentee that his first pov is gonna be epic and you can tell by his last name. I might do a pov on him later unless someone doesn't want me too.

• Posted at:

Markel

Aka scaryfoxwolf 

Front sm

snakedancing13

Maica: yeah! Hi-five! Oh, wait-we can't. Stink.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

fierywolf441

Judar p.o.v

I took a deep breath. Ubel failed me agien I thought in my head and not that thing we called leader is gone. I look around the cloud kindom in disgust. Soon it will all be mine. I took out my cloud craistal which every council member had got by beating the cloud maze. It's ability is you say whatever place or person you want to go to and it will turn into a whirlpool and go instantly there and all you have to do in slide in. Judar called to his crasistal Ubel labortory. I slid down the whirl pool and found my self in Ubel lab. He looked nervous. So you lost her again I see I said calmly. Yes but I can find her again he said carefully. How when it took you over a decade I demanded. I seen the corner of his eye was looking at his gun which was on the table next to him. Want to know a secret I said as I pulled out my lightning craistal. He said nothing. You see this craistal it's called a lightning craistal. He eyed me carful. But there isn't a lightning maze where did you get that. Hehe I laughed and I pointed up. Our cloud kingdom isn't the only thing up there but a whole new world with even more dangerous mazes. It took years for me to get this one and there are ten total. If you get all ten it's like you beat the final maze and I'll finally be stronger than that witch but right now I only have two. But it also comes with a price and if I don't kill someone every day I die but with that I am also immortal. Ubel went for the fun but I was to fast for him and hit it with my lightning craistal and it blew into pieces. You've failed me for the last time and I used my craistal to give my sword lightning abilities. I slashed my sword in the air and a stream of lightning went at Ubel who dodged and fell on the floor and as soon as he fell I threw another lightning strike at him which hit him his hair was now in ashes as were the rest of his body. Now that my work is done here I pulled out my cloud craistal and with a huge grin I said south of riafr. The only way I get that beat to come out is a all out war.

• Posted at:

Markel

Aka scaryfoxwolf 

Front sm

fierywolf441

Buffer p.o.v

What is taking her so long I sulked as I stood in the sand. This sand is obnoxious. Then I seen I figure coming up. Finaly I exclaimed what took you so long it is only a child. Sorry she said I had a little sailor to take care of. Hmm do you have the stuff. She said yes. Did you give him the instruction blanc le fraid. She nodded. Good I said. I need you to follow home as I have business to attain to. She eyed me looking confused. Why give him the instructions to find us if I'm trailing us. I sighed I need to know how he is doing as I am his father. She looked like she was going to question me but instead she indeed left to go and find the young man she nothelp by killing that monster.

Author note: I am going to make buffer backstory next. Also do anyone want to be that girl.

• Posted at:

Markel

Aka scaryfoxwolf 

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , ... 36 , 37 , 38