Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Branch: Lucian

Welcome to a World of Stories Untold.

A magical place which breaks the rules of the world we currently live in.

If you are interested in a place like that then take my hand and come with me.

But!

There is no return to your own world. The moment you walk through the portal that separates the two worlds you become one with it.

Are you still willing to come with me?

If yes,then gaze at the world named Imaria which is filled with all kinds of creatures. Dragons, Unicorns, Griffin and Mermaids can be found here if you try to look. Monsters might roam the lands but you won't be going unarmed.

The Small Crystal Spheres called Crysis will give you power unlike any other.

With them you are able to use certain magic but you can also use those crystals on your weapon in order to give it magical capabilities.

But don't worry if you are not willing to become a Warrior then you won't have to face such dangers. Unless if you are an Explorer, people who wish to discover the mysteries this world has to offer. You will be facing a lot of danger if you try to become a Hunter who unlike the Warriors, who protect the country, go out and fight the monsters head on.

Then again if you want to live a peaceful life withing a city you can choose to become an Alchemist. Those people are able to create Crysis on their own although they can't match the real thing. These handmade Crysis are still useful if you don't have to begin with.

Oops, I forgot to say that Crysis can be found in Mazes. Dangerous places that contain secrets and danger. Those Mazes can be Castles, Towers, Caves, Underwater Cavers, Magical Forests, Dangerous Mountains and more.

So does this world sound interesting to you or do you regret saying yes?

I guess you still haven't seen anything yet. It would be a lot better if you actually went to that world and saw it yourself.

Before you can become part of it though you have to answer a few question.

- What's your name?

- Are you a boy or a girl?

- How old are you?

- What kind of person are you?

- What do you look like?

- What kind of weapon would you like?

- What's your job or what do you wish to be in this world?

- Where do you live?

- Will you try and see this world till the end?

- Is there anything else you would like to add?

Let me answer my questions for a quick second.

- What's your name?

Angel Night

I'm a guy!

- How old are you?

I'm 17 years old and I'm proud of it.

I'm the hot-headed type who isn't scared to speak his mind. I'm kind and I can't stand anything unfair. I wish to explore the world and uncover all of its secrets. I make friends quite easily and that sometimes might result in some pain. He is currently alone after a certain incident.

- What do you look like?

I am tall with really messy black hair and golden eyes. Usually dressed in a white shirt over a sleeveless black jacket along with black pants and shoes. Has a necklace with half a golden key.

-What kind of weapon would you like?

A sword. Swords are my favorite!

I would really like to be an Explorer but I don't have a Crysis. That's why I'm working hard in order to get enough money to buy one from an Alchemist.

- Where do you live?

Uterp (You can choose below)

I'll do my best!

Not really. I'm just an orphan without anyone in the world who works hard in order to achieve my goals.

Now that you are ready to see this world let me explain a little about the map.

Uterp

At the centre of the world with a moderate climate. It's filled with green but it also has mountains. It's a large continent surrounded by sea. It also has all kinds of small islands around it.

Main Country: Uterpia

Riafr

West of Uterp a really powerful continent with the richest countries at the Northern part and with the poorest at the South. At the middle of the continent there is the biggest jungle ever seen which seperates the North and South. The jungle is filled with Mazes and mysteries and it's the place that few people have been able to visit and return alive.

North Main Country: Amar

South Main Country: Ptyg

Jachi

East of Uterp is a small but really powerful and rich Continent witch does its best to live in peace. There are islands around that continent as well.

Main Country: Jingyo

Riocr

South of Uterp is a dessert, jungle combination country. Villages are usually found near oasis(es(?) where people can get water for their villages.

At the northern part of the Continent there is the Main Country while the thickest jungles can be found at the southern part of the continent.

Main Country: Boal

Ocalant

North of Utero is a frozen continent covered in ice and snow. Not too many people live there but those who live at that place don't care about war or anything. They try their best to survive in such conditions.

Main Country: Vakjy

And that's the world. You can make up your own cities and villages if you don't want to be part of the Main County which are all ruled by a High King.

Also please note that there are a lot more places in the world than those continents. Uncharted territories still exist for us to discover.

You should know that the world isn't all roses. Every world has it's flaus.

Some kings blinded by their position abuse their power to gain wealth from the people.

A lot of places in the world suffer from poorness and diceases.

I will ask you once more

Are you willing to pass through the portal that leads to such a world.

I will let you think about it.

*Sneaks behind you and pushes you through the portal*

Let's explore this world all together!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

- What's your name?

Charisse Aspen

Girl

- How old are you?

I am very logistical and sensible so sometimes I think before I act. Sometimes, though, I can have a bad temper but only for a little while. I care about how others are feeling if they are happy or not. I don't make friends easily but once I do I'll always be there for them.

- What do you look like?

I have long blue and white hair, brown eyes, Medium brown skin and am some what muscled.  Ussally dressed in a Blue Polo, white pants, black shoes and a hat.

A Bo Staff!(That's my favorite)

I'd like to be a Hunter

- Where do you live?

Riafr

Absolutely.

Nope.

• Posted at:

Reese

With our fearless hearts, we can beat the odds! And we could live for a thousand years! We could be legends!

No one can be just like me any way!

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Welcome Clarisse. I hope you have a lot of fun!

Angel PoV

Just another day in my boring life.

Living in Uterpia was a lot harder than I had first thought.

I was living in a tiny house which only had a bed in it and I had just enough food to last each week.

It was hard but at least I was still alive and able to try my best in order to achieve my goal.

The moment I woke up this morning I went to work as soon as possible.

I ran from the poor and dark streets to the bright and colourfull main city.

A lot of people were rich in this place but there were just as many who lived their lives in the dark fighting for survival. Most of them relied on theft but I prefered to work as hard as possible. Stealing wasn't my style.

I quickly made it to the right outside the City Gates where I found carriages filled with all kinds of stuff. Fruit, wine and many more types of food that only rich people enjoy.

Right away I starte carrying things from the gate to the palace which was right in the middle of the city.

It was a long way but it was worth it because I was able to buy some food and save some money for what I want.

"Working hard again, Angel?" Some passerbyes greeted me.

"I just do my best for my dream." I told them with a smile. When I was working there I couldn't afford to stop smilling at others. I had to show them that I was willing to do anything.

"And what is that goal again?" They asked.

"Become an Explorer." I said.

Right then they both started laughing.

"You an exlorer?"

"You will be dead before you can step outside!"

I ignored them and carried on with my job.

At noon I was done with carrying but I wasn't done there. I had to work at a restaurant as a server.

After that I was able to go to the Alchemy Shop and check on Fred.

I went to the shop but I saw it was destroyed!

I quickly went inside and saw Fred who was trying to clear the mess.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I'm fine but they ruined everything but the Crysis which were all stolen." He explained.

"But than means..." With the money I would get tomorrow I would have finally been able to get one Crysis and finally leave the City but now that everything is ruined I'm going to have to wait some more, working for those selfish pigs who only care about how to get more money.

After I helped Fred clean up a bit I went back to my poor house and lied down to get some sleep.

I checked to see if my treasured sword was under my bed and then fell asleep.

Now what was I going to do?

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

- What's your name?

Naomi Swaenpol

Do I really have to answer that? Gosh, people can be a pain in the neck sometimes. 

- How old are you?

Is age seriously that important? Fine, then. I'm 15 years old. 

Well, my blood type is O, and I'm a Capricorn. I guess that kind of tells you everything about me. 

- What do you look like?

I swear, this is the strangest thing I've ever done. Let's see... I spend a lot of time under the sun, so my brown hair is bleached and my skin is pretty tanned. My eyes are green too, by the way. I'm pretty tall and slender. Although, I'm actually pretty pale, and my hair is originally dark. 

Dang it, that's a hard one. I don't really want to go with the sword cliche. I guess I'll just go with grenades, bombs and guns. 

When I was a kid, I really wanted to be an explorer. I thought that would be pretty cool. But, after a while, I got bored and quit. My parents were alchemists, but I always thought it was pretty lame. Anyhow, for now I'm just a hunter. 

- Where do you live?

No idea. I move from time to time. I like traveling. One day I'm in Riorc, the next I'm in Ocalant. I'm more cold blooded, for some reason. I never get hot. Heck, I even wore a sweater while walking through a desert. But, anyhow, I was raised as a kid in Jachi

This is the stupidest question so far. Of course I do. Who wouldn't?

I hate annoying people. I guess that sums everything up. 

''''''''

So, Nigel, I have to ask. Is the hunter thing a choice, or is it the same as being a warrior?

• Posted at:

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

The boy or a girl question was just for the reference.

By the way, how am I supposed to tell your personality from your blood type? And I don't believe in Zodiacs. I don't think your personality changes based on the month you were born.

Also grenades and guns don't exist. Sorry but Imaria is kind of an old-timed world. They haven't advanced much in the technology departement. Still, Alchemists have been able to create small magical bombs.

And the Warrior just protects the county by fighting monsters that might attack.

Hunters go outside the safety of the city and fight monsters in their own territory.

Which means that those two are not the same at all.

Now I have to ask, how is answering the questions change? It's just like filling a form.

Well that's enough talking. In you go!

*Pushes you through the portal that will take you to the other world*

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Wait! *holds on tighly in the edges of the portal.*

Before I leave, I must say something. 

The form I made was based on Naomi's point of view. So that's why I kind of made it a bit weird and in a careless way. Plus, people used to say a person's blood type has a lot to do with personaliy. O blood types are said to be bold, strong willed, judgemental, and confident. But, at the same time, they can be stubborn, hot headed, and self-centered. 

Capricon means fighter. Someone who doesn't like to follow anybody, and does everything in their own way. They think before they act. And they always want things to be in order. 

I thought it was, like, victorian style.

Oh well. Maybe... A machete, and the little magical bombs for stuff like fog, toxic air, amnesia, all that. 

Well, that's it for now! 

Naomi: Sayonara, suckers! *Lets go and falls into portal 

• Posted at:

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Oops! I forgot to mention that whoever asks if they can join they will be kicked through the portal.

Why must you ask such annoying questions?

Of course you can join whenever you want!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll POV later. I need an idea.

• Posted at:

Reese

With our fearless hearts, we can beat the odds! And we could live for a thousand years! We could be legends!

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I can help you with an idea. I only need one clues.

North of South Riafr?

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Name:Rose Saise

Kind of person:I'm a person.

If you mean personality, I'm a nerd.All you really need to know

Looks:Long curled blonde hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, average height and weight.

She tries to blend in and not get noticed, so she never wears anything weird.

Weapon?Um, alchemist here.Not sure we carry weapons.

Job or Wish:Well, technically I'm about to become an alchemist.So alchemist.

Place:Jachi

of course.

Other:Um,..My parents are alchemists.I'm about to start helping them...

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

snakedancing13

-What's your name? Krista Fireheart

- Are you a boy or a girl? girl

- How old are you? 17

- What kind of person are you? you'll find out soon enough

- What do you look like? wild red hair, pale complexion, numerous battle scars, stormy sea green eyes

- What kind of weapon would you like? prefers two-edged sword or wooden staff but can make do with anything

- What's your job or what do you wish to be in this world? Hunter

- Where do you live? everywhere and nowhere

- Will you try and see this world till the end? whatever it takes

- Is there anything else you would like to add? can turn into dragon for unknown reason and has no know memory of childhood

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista ~ Chris ~ Sonny ~ Abdul ~ Smith ~ Dirk

I suffer from CDO. It's kinda like OCD but in alphabetical order, like it should be.

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

*falls into portal*

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

snakedancing13

*falls through portal*

Krista's PoV

I'd been running for hours now and was quickly tiring. I knew if I didn't rest soon I was liable to go unconscious. My side stung from where I'd been stabbed. An arrow zipped past my shoulder; missing by a mere inch. I had to find cover. Staying in the open wasn't an option anymore. The only problem was the only cover was miles away. I didn't think I could made it that far. All my instincts told me to give up but I wasn't about to give in. I kept running with all my might but my pursuers were catching up fast. I saw a figure ahead of me. Great a witness. They'd kill them, too. I ran for the figure and that's when I saw the boulder. I grabbed the traveler and ducked behind the large stone. 

"Murphermph." the traveler said through my hand.

I let my hand down when I saw that my attackers hadn't seen me.

"What did you do that for?" the traveler said.

"Keep your voice down." I replied. I glanced over him and saw for the first time how young he was.

He glanced up and saw the three men who had been chasing me pass by.

"Who were those people?"

"Assassins." I replied.

"Why were they after you?" he asked

"For reason you wouldn't understand."

"Why so discreet?" 

"I can't tell you."

"At least let me know your name."

"I'm not aloud to give that information."

I leaned against the rock and groaned.

"Your hurt!" the boy exclaimed.

"Just a small wound." I said in a small voice.

"That's not a small wound. You need help."

"I'll be okay." I said then blacked out.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

I suffer from CDO. It's kinda like OCD but in alphabetical order, like it should be.

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Angel PoV

That girl had passed out right in front of me.

What should I do?

Take her to a doctor? But what if she is some kind of known outlaw and they imprison her? Or kill her.

But what if she was a killer herself and she murdered people. Maybe that's why they were after her.

She didn't look like that kind of person though.

Decide already!

Her wound needed help. Even if she was the worst of outlaws I couldn't let a human life just go away. Not on my watch.

I took off my sleeveless jacket and tied it around her wound to decrease the blood loss.

I then took her in my arms and ran back to my little house, ignoring my daily chores.

After I had placed her on my bed I gathered everything I needed to perform an injury. I was feeling really nervous because I had never done anything like this before.

I used most of the water I had to clean the wound. If it was to save a life it didn't matter.

I then took the needle and got ready for the surgery. These kind of things made me sick but this wasn't the time to show weakness. I tried to calm my breath and then got to work. I started stitching while trying to remain as calm as possible.

After I was done (I hope you won't mind if you miss on the details. I can't post such things. My hands are literally shaking while thinking about it) I fell on a corner and tried to calm my breath. I gave some water to the girl and then I drunk the rest.

Why did I have ti endure such a shock?

At least I managed to save someone. I was so proud of myself that I didn't even need to be thanked.

It didn't matter if I knew nothing about her. I had help someone.

I didn't even mind, losing my jobs.

I had saved someone for the first time.

Again sorry for skipping the details but these things kind of make me really sick.

I almost lost it during The Walking Dead 2 part in which you have to stitch your hand.

I don't have a problem with blood because my nose bleeds like every other week (I don't know why. Could somebody help me with this?) so I have gotten used to blood but not with deep wounds. I lose it whenever I see one. Even a stitched one. My dad once had stitches and the moment I saw it I lost it went to my room and stayed there for the rest of the day. I also have a funny reaction when I see such things. My arm starts shaking and my eye starts twitching.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

deviousheart3

aka AquaDolphin1668

Hi! u guys should go to

Debate Club for 39 clues couples 

if u interested in debating ur fav couple from the series just go to my card then click on view all posts then its on the list look for title  Debate Club for 39 clues couples  then click on it and Debate Away!

• Posted at:

deviousheart3 aka AquaDolphin1668

Amanian forever :)  

No matter what it takes I am not giving up on them!!!

Not now not ever!!!!!

i will protest forever ❤💔💜💜💙💕💖💞💍😍😘

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Branch: Tomas

- What's your name?

Maria Lopez

girl

- How old are you?

I'm smart, deadly, very protective of friends(have none besides a tiger), athletic

- What do you look like?

dark brown hair, blueish grey eyes, average hieght, strong

one sword(blade changes color with my mood, hilt has a jewel flower and gold and silver vines and leaves)

well, I hunt and explore, so a hunting explorer

- Where do you live? 

nowhere. originally from Riafr, now in  Uterp

yes

has a score to settle with a big lizard/lion

• Posted at:

There is no frigate like a book

To take us lands away,

Nor any coursers like a page 

Of prancing poetry.

This traverse may the poorest take 

Without oppress of toll;

How frugal is the chariot

That bears a human soul-Emily Dickinson 

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Here is my POV-  Dun duh dunuuuuuuuuuuu......uuuuuuuuu...uuuu!!!

People say you shouldn't be outside in a thunderstorm, but since when do I listen to what people say? I ran through the forest following the sound of the blind and wounded beast I had been hunting since yesterday night. It was a large wolverine sort of creature. Big but I had fought bigger. It was heading toward the caves where it would have the advantage, I had to kill it before then. I climbed a tree and using one of my Crysis's (is that the plural of Crysis) to make the branches and vines pull me toward the beast. Soon I was right above it. I let myself fall onto it's shoulders. I pulled my sword from it's sheath and sliced the beast's head from it's body. I jumped to the ground and it fell at my feet. The body twitched for a moment then lay still. I whistled and Teigra crashed through the bushes. "Hey, girl. Time to clean this mess up." 

The next morning I set out to the closest city. I walked through the city gates and ignored the stares. I was covered in blood, dirt, and leaves. I knew I looked strange, but didn't they know it is not polite to stare. I passed the big stores that were owned by the rich and walked to a poor looking store. I threw down my sack on a table and said,"How much will you give me for this meat?" 

"How much you want?"

"How much can you afford?"

"200."

"I'll take 600."

"300."

"500."

"350."

"450."

"400." 

"Done."

I took my money and cleaned up. I saw some men watching me as I bought some clothes and other neccesities. I moved my hand to my sword and made sure they could see it. They obviously weren't impressed. I decided to teach them a lesson, so I walked into an empty alley and waited.

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's PoV

I woke to the sound of thunder and jolted up. Groaning because of the pain in my side, I layed back down. Placing my hand where I'd been stabbed I felt a bloody cloth. I heard a creak and turned my head to see what it was. A boy with dark hair and golden eyes sat in a corner of the room.

"Thank you." I murmured.

The boy looked up, startled, and said,"Your welcome."

I eased myself back up, ignoring the pain.

"Last night you said that you couldn't tell me your name. Can you tell me now?"

I looked at him carefully. He seemed trustworthy enough and he had probably just saved my life.

"Krista. Krista Fireheart. I held out my hand.

He stood and shook mine replying,"Angel Night."

"Are we in Utopia?" I asked.

"Yes. The men chasing you, why were they? Are you some sort of outlaw or something?"

I laughed but stopped when the pain in m side returned.

"No. But I work for...a higher authority who most people might see as an enemy and they associate me with that authority."

"What do you do?"

"Most would probably call me a Hunter but I do a number  of things."

"I want to be an Explorer but I don't think I'll ever mange that."

I thought for a second, then smiled." What of I could help you with that?"

"What?"

"What if I could help you become an explorer?"

"You don't have the ability to do that."

"I need someone who can work hard. I'm to weak to travel on my own. Could you come with me?"

"Well...I guess. Since I just lost my job, so I don't have anything better to do."

"Good. When can we leave?" 

"As soon as your wound has healed a bit."

"Okay. Let's go."

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose' POV

I hummed as I walked down the street toward home.

Most people were rich here.I liked it.Peaceful.Calm.Orderly.

I opened the door, a big smile on my face.

"Sweetie!"My mother called from the lab.

"Yes?" I asked, walking down the stairs.

She came up."The business needs to be passed on.You know this.You're ready."

A large grin appeared on my face."Awesomesauce!"

"But understand, sweetie, alchemy is not a joke.Pranks will not be tolerated."

I nodded."Fetch your dad and I some of this Jaciese leaves.You know the ones." I nodded, grabbed a basket, and walked down to a small forest.When I arrived, I found myself disliking alchemists.Would I spend my entire life stirring potions?

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

ambersnow38

North.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Clarrise: I don't know how you want your back-story to be but maybe you are from a rich and famous family and you travel to Uterp for some business. Or if you want to write on your own maybe you can try and clear a Maze.

Angel PoV

I could finally become an explorer but was it even possible without a Crysis? I wanted to try to clear one of the nearby Mazes with an Alchemist-made one and then replace it with the real thing but now I could rely on Krista.

I had made the mistake of telling her my last name but it seems she didn't realize anything. Lucky me.

After taking my sword I spent most of my money on water, food and more supplies needed for treating wounds or for getting through rough places (Like rope).

We would finally make it out when I saw a girl around my age who was surrounded by some really big and muscular men.

"We should help her." I said but before I could make my move the girl's sword glowed green and huge vines sprouted out of it which beat up every single one of them.

"A Forest Crysis!" I realized. 

"What are you looking at?" She aimed her sword at us.

"Nothing, we just wanted to help." I explained.

"I don't need it." She looked away.

"We noticed." Krista said.

The girl didn't say anything else, she just started walking away with a tiger following her.

"Well, whatever, let's get going!" Krista said and both headed towards the gate.

Prince Felipe PoV

"Father, I just heard that Fireheart is in Uterpia." I bowed down the moment I went inside the throne room.

"Go after her but only attack when you are absolutely certain that she will have no means of escape!" The king shouted. "Take as many soldiers as you need but make sure not to be noticed."

"As you wish." I said.

Angel PoV

It was so great to finally be outside those city walls.

I was always trapped inside the city with no means of escape because I owed people work.

Now I could finally be free.

"If you're done daydreaming how about going to that Maze you were talking about?" Krista said.

"Oh right, sorry." I smiled and followed her.

"What kind of Maze is it?" She asked.

"I think it's a Volcano." I answered as we were going that way.

"How far is it?" Krista asked after a while.

"It's pretty far but soon we will find some pegasi (Plural of pegasus) transportation and from there we will get straight to the Maze." I explained.

"That's good to hear." She said.

After some more walking we reached a stable filled with pegasi.

"I wanted to ask this a little while ago. Can we afford such transportation?" Krista asked.

"I will have to use all of my money but yeah." I told her and after buying two pegasi we quickly took off.

I had no idea how to ride one of those but thankfully the winged horses seemed to know where they had to go.

It didn't take long to finally reach a huge volcano on a small island.

Once we landed and we climbed off the flying horses they just left us here.

"How are we going to get back?" Krista asked kind of annoyed with me for not explained that they would just leave us here.

Then again I didn't know either.

"They will probably be back once we are done here." I smiled trying to calm the situation. Sadly it wasn't working.

We walked in front of the entrance of the volcano a little bit scared since it looked really dark inside.

"Once we are in we can't go outside." I told her. "Are you sure about this?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing."

I laughed a bit and then we both walked inside the Maze.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Thank you! I've got an idea!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse's POV

“Charisse,” my mother called. “Yes, mum?” I answered, coming into the room. “I need you to take something to Uterp, then come straight back. Understood?” I nodded and went back to my room. This was perfect. I wanted to be a Hunter. Unfortunately, my Mother and Father did not approve. But I was going to change that. I grabbed some rope and placed it in a pack with my other supplies. Someone tapped on my window. I grabbed my stuff and hurried outside.

“You ready?” Yutu asked. Yutu was my best friend who happened to be part Dragon. “Yeah. But first we need to make a quick stop in Uterp,” I answered. “But what if someone see us?” he asked. “It won’t matter. Mum’s busy with show stuff and so is dad. Well be fine. Now let’s go.”

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Maria's POV-

After I had beaten those jerks and after the not so friendly, short conversation with the two teens, I headed to a small village outside the city. The village was black from smoke, there was not a living sole outside, and I saw a few claw marks. This was exactly what I was looking for. "Teigra, time to hunt again." 

"Okay," She took a deep sniff. "I think there is more than one. It smells a little like me." (I have a Crysis in a necklace around my neck that alows me to communicate with animals.) 

"Lion?"

"No, sorry. It's got a more cheetah smell, mixed with...weasel?!" 

"No no no no. This poor village! They never had a chance. Any survivors?"

"...I think... there's something mostly alive over there." She nodded at a shed. I opened it. Inside were two boys. The older boy was about two years older than me, but the other was probably two or three. The older one cringed at the sudden light. He squinted at me. "Who are you?" I stretched out my hand, "I'm here to help. Name's Maria." He took my hand and stood. "I'm..." A roar interupted him.

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's PoV 

As soon as I heard the word pegasi I knew I wasn't going to have a smooth ride. I had ridden pegasi millions of ties but all animals seemed to me. I knew why, of course. But if I protested I knew Angel would suspect something.  Grudgingly, I climbed onto the black winged horse which immediately tried to knock me off. I gritted my teeth but held on tight anyway. Picking up speed, we made it to the island. I got off the Pegasus willingly  and they both flew away. I guessed I'd scared them. I eyed the volcano. I'd been here before on orders from my superior to collect some Crysis. We stepped through the opening and I knew something was wrong. We should have been attacked already. Of course I'd cleared this Maze out before but they filled back up just as fast.Turning I saw a footprint. A human footprint. Great. I heard laughter and swiveled around to see who it was. A hard object hit me in the face and I fell to the ground. Angel drew his sword. I placed a fire Crysis in my own and tossed a water one to Angel. I stood back up and finally saw my attacker. 

"Felip,"I muttered as he stepped out of the shadows holding a sword.

"Krista,"he replied,"I didn't know you kept company with amateurs."

I straightened up and replied,"I didn't know your pig faced father was still using errand boys."

He grinned and placed an earth Crysis in his sword.

Then we engaged in battle.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

I balanced the bowl, carefully placing it on a table.

There was a tiny amount of water in the bowl.

I sniffed a vial, full of snuffore powder, ground from the Snuffores, rocks found in caves around these parts.

It smelled like...burnt wood.

I measured a pinch and dropped it in the bowl.The water began to fizz, as I knew it would.

I grabbed a piece of wood, dropping it in.The wood dissolved, like magic.

Now...ground Jaciese leaves.Then the juice of the Trsas Tree.I dropped in the final touch:a petal of a Jacieseir flower.

The substance left in the bowl looked solid, but was actually fluid.It was a dark purple.If you peered hard enough you could see wood shavings near the bottom.Flecks of powder drifted in it.It was a substance to speed healing.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Angel PoV

I was a little stunned when I caught the Crysis Krista gave me so I wasn' the first one to charge.

Krista and Felip crossed swords and then kept attacking, only hitting each other's swords.

"Tsk, you've gotten better." Krista backed away while Felip did the same.

"What did you expect?" The prince grinned.

"Still, there are two of us and only one of you. Go home." She said.

"Sorry but I've come prepared this time." He flipped his fingers and soldiers jumped from the ground.

Now it was ten of them and two of us.

"Do we fight?" I asked.

"No. There's too many of them. We have to escape." She grabbed my arm and then threw a tiny glass sphere to the ground. When it smashed the whole place got covered with smoke and while everyone was distracted Krista and I went deeper into the Maze.

We continued running until we were sure the others had stayed behind.

"I think we lost them." We were both gasping for air.

"No. They will totally try and go after us. That Felip guy is really stubborn." Krista said.

"By the way, I didn't know you had already cleared a Maze." I gave the Crysis back to her.

"I have cleared two of them and this is one of them." She explained.

"You've been here before?"

"Yes. You can collect the Fire Crysis from here. I found the Water one in an underwater cavern, in case you want to go after it."

"Amazing. You did all that by yourself?" I asked but she didn't answer.

"We should get going. They will catch up soon."

Once we got deeper into the cave we reached a huge clearing.

There was a large ring of earth close to the circular wall and a huge pit of lava in the middle.

Connected to the ring of earth there was a number of staircases that reached up.

"We have to pick the one that leads to the top of the Volcano. The Maze changes each time you enter it so I don't know which one is the right one. We'll just have to climb them all." She said and we begun climbing them.

Every time we reached the end of the staircase we would find some kind of lava monster which we had to take down. But every time I would try and fight Krista would attack first.

"I think this is the last one." I pointed at the only staircase we had yet to climb.

"Thank you. Although with my skills we would have found it without your help!" We heard Felip's voice. "Now drop your weapons and you and surrender or die."

"Sorry, we have a Maze to clear." Krista said and ran to the stairs. We were closer so we had a head start.

"ARCHERS!" Felip shouted and while we were climbing a group of archers started aiming at us.

Krista placed the water Crysis in a slot on her sword and a stream of water came out of it which pushed the arrows away from us.

"Curses!" Felip shouted and started running after us. He stabbed his royal sword, with the earth Crysis, through the staircase creating tremors in an attempt to throw us into the pit of lava below.

"Just hold on! He isn't going to smash the stairs since he knows this is the only way to the Treasure Room." Krista yelled in order to be heard through the noise that was created from the tremors.

Slowly we kept climbing but we were making way to little progress.

"I've had it!" Krista yelled and sent a stream of water at Felip through her sword.

Felip got hit and he was also pushed far enough in order to avoid the pit of lava and get caught by the soldiers which accompanied him.

"Let's move on." Krista said and we continued our climbing.

After a while we reached a huge door which remained on the stairs by some miracle without falling down. I looked behind it but there was nothing there. No room filled with treasure.

"Is this some kind of joke?" I asked.

"Just open it." She said.

I pushed the door but it didn't even budge.

"I think it's locked." I said but then I saw some letters. "What does it say here? Ape-ri Ianu-Ianuam...Aperi Ianuam!"

The moment I said those words the huge gate opened. Through the door I was able to see a large room filled with chests filled with golden coins, jewels, gems and all kinds of precious items.

"Woah!"

"Yep, and you can take as much as you want." Krista explained.

In the middle of the room there was a pedestal which had a red sphere on it.

I move closer but just then Felip and his soldiers just walked into the room.

"Sorry but in the name of King Edgar I'm claiming all the treasures in this room." Felip announced.

"We cleared it first. Get lost!" Krista said.

"Sorry but I'm a prince and you are nothing but worms." He argued. "Get her while I get the Crysis."

I instantly drew my sword ready to fight for it.

"You have to be joking. You can't fight me. You've been nothing but a burden in this whole journey." Felip laughed.

His words stung my heart. It was true that I had done nothing in this whole trip. I am always a burden and someone unwanted. Now and...then.

"If you give me the Crysis I might spare you." Felip said.

"It's true. I am nothing but a burden." I told him. "But I'm going to change all that. I won't rely on others anymore! I will show you that I can take care of myself!"

"You will regret saying those words!" He said in anger and then attacked with his sword but I quickly avoided it. "What? Running away?"

"It's called dodging. Didn't your royal nanny teach you that?" I asked.

"I'll show you!" He shouted and kept attacking. I dodged most of them but when I was about to get hit I deflected his sword with mine and then went for a spinning slice. He blocked but my attack was strong enough to push him away.

I charged at him and now it was my time to attack.

I attacked swiftly making it possible for me to scratch his arms, legs and cheeks.

"You won't be able to beat me with weak attacks like that!" He shouted and then his sword started glowing. "You are lucky. You will get to experience the power of my Crysis!"

He stabbed the ground sending columns of earth in a line towards me. I jumped out of the way but Felip started sending bullets of rocks at me which made me jump away again in order to avoid getting hit. With every one of those attacks though I was getting further away from my opponent. I didn't have a long ranged weapon and even if I did he would stop it with some kind of earth wall.

I had to get close somehow.

While I was thinking a huge rock was sent at me. I jumped out of the way but just then Felip attacked. He had used the rock in order to get closer while I was unable to see him.

I blocked with my sword but I noticed that his was surrounded with rocks so the moment our swords met I was forced back because of the increased power of his weapon.

"Have more rocks!" He shouted and sent more rock bullets at me.

I jumped out of the way and instantly charged.

"That won't work!" He grinned ready to push me back with his sword again.

Just before he could hit I grabbed his sword with my hands and since the rocks around the blade weren't sharp enough to cut I was able to stop it.

After that I stabbed him on his shoulder and moved away from his while he was placing his hand over the wound in pain.

"Why didn't you kill me when you could?" Felip asked.

"Why would I want to kill you? We're just rivals right?" I smiled.

"Rivals?"

"Well since I won. I guess I should be the one to get the Crysis." I said and headed to the pedestal.

"Wait. Who said I lost!" He charged at me. How was he still able to fight with a wounded arm?

This time he had removed the rocks around his sword and had placed some over his wound to prevent blood loss.

I blocked and used his momentum in order to frontflip above him and get behind his back.

The moment he turned around to face me I used all my power in order to knock the sword off his hand.

I then placed my own sword below his neck. "Now I win."

"Fair enough. HEAD BACK!" Felip shouted but then noticed that all his soldiers were on the ground unconscious.

"That was fun." Krista said. "Now how about you grab the Crysis so we can get out of here?"

"Right away." I headed towards the pedestal but Krista grabbed my shoulder.

"Where did you learn that swordplay?" She asked.

"What do you...mean?" I asked back. Did she realize.

"The knowledge of this swordplay is passed down through a certain family..." She said.

I tried to remain calm but deep down I really wanted to panic.

"Or was it that other one?" She asked.

"The other one! The other one! I learned to fight from a friend who was really skilled with a sword!" I lied hoping that she wouldn't notice.

"Well whatever. Go and take that Crysis!" Krista said and I went to take the red sphere.

I placed it into my pocket and then filled my backpack with as many golden coins it could fit. Krista did the same.

"Now how do we get out of here?" I asked noticing that the door we had used to get here had vanished.

"A portal will appear that will take us to the place of our origin." Krista answered.

"Place of our origin?"

"Where you were born and grew up." She explained.

"Then that means...That we probably won't meet again." I lowered my head kind of sad. It was really nice having Krista around.

"We can see each other again. Let's meet again for more adventures." She smilled.

"Alright! I can't wait! Let's go to more adventures and see the world!" I smiled back and we both went through the portal.

In a blink of an eye I was lying on the ground.

On a small island that no one ever visited close to Uterp.

Erga. The island of night.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll POV later

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Dang it...

I forgot about this place...

Oh well. I'll post right after my doctor's appointment.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse's POV

After running the errand, we headed off to the Maze.

“So, this is it,” Yutu stated, as we went inside. “Yep,” I said nodding. “Are you nervous?” he asked. “Nope. Not one bit,” I answered, “Are you?” “Yes.” “OK, Why? It’s not the real one.” “I know but I’ve got a bad feeling.” “What could happen?” “Well your parents might find out, we might run into my parents or-” “Prince Felipe!” I exclaimed. “I didn't say disastrous,” Yutu said. I grabbed his arm and we ducked down. Up ahead Prince Felipe and a few soldiers were standing around talking.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

snakedancing13

Krista's PoV

I ended up in a desert somewhere south of Uterp. I made for a small Oasis I'd found on my last trip here. As I walked I thought about Angel. His last name was night. I had heard it somewhere before. Lochlon had mentioned a Night family before. He had said that they originated from the Island of Night. I took in my surroundings and realized I had accidently changed directions. I was standing on what looked like a beach. A dark island sat in the water in front of me. I changed into a dragon and flew to it. If I had been here before I didn't remember. I landed in a clearing and turned back into a human. A noise came from my right and I turned. Nothing was there. I walked in the direction of the noise. An there stood Angel surveying his surroundings like it was his home. I stood there quietly smiling and thinking again of what Lochlon had said about the family of Night.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

I need something to do...SOMEONE FIND ME!Oh I got it.

Rose's POV

I glanced out the window.Jachi had two Mazes:An underground cave accessed only by rock climbing and a forest Maze.Crysises for Plants and Earth.I shrugged and reached for another vial.The vial was filled with yellow powder.Well, not powder.It was desert sand.This specific type was used in fire Crysises, fire fuel, and heat storages.

Yes, heat storages.DON'T ASK.

Please, SOMEONE RESCUE ME!

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Maria's POV-

"It's time to leave." I said, "Hop on Tiegra. Tell her where you want to go."

"Uh...okay. To the west is a small village. Our grandmother lives there...What about you?"

"I'm going to fight those monsters."

"I want to help."

"No, you have a brother to take care for."

"My grandmother can take care of him."

"How's he suppose to get there?"

"....uh....um....the tiger can take him."

"You would trust a tiger to handle your brother?!"

"You trust her to carry me."

"You would trust a stranger's opinion against common sense?" He was silent for a moment.

"How are you going to fight that thing alone?"

"I've probably fought bigger."

"Who are you?"

"I'm no one you need to know."

"You said Maria, right."

"Why do you care? You need to go. Every second you stay here you stall me and risk all our necks." 

"I want revenge. Those monsters killed almost everyone I love!"

I sighed, "Fine. Teigra, take the kid to that village." She took off. I started walking toward the forest. "If your going to fight with me you must obey my every command. If I say jump, you jump. If I say duck, you duck. If I say run, you run."

"Okay, boss."

"Very good. Now no more talking and stop walking so loud."

After about an hour we finally found the monsters. I immediately motioned for the dude to stop moving. He froze. I silently pulled my sword out of it's sheath. He followed suit. Then we charged into their midst. I killed one and turned to another. The guy was holding his own. He fought well. There were about seven of the monsters. I killed four and he killed about...one. The other two obviously saw him as the weaker of us. His sword suddenly flew from his hand. I leaped into the air, sliced one of their heads off, and stuck my sword into the other's heart. I pulled my sword out and looked at the guy. He was staring at me. "What?" I asked. He walked over and before I could stop him he kissed me on the lips. I punched him, he stumbled back surprised. Apparently he was not used to being rejected. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "What did you say your name was?"

"Uh...Eric."

"Well, Eric, if you kiss me again I will kill you. Understand." He did not respond. "Understand!!!"

"Yeah."

Teigra came back. I told her to take Eric to his grandmother's. Then I turned and walked away never even looking at Eric. I felt his gaze follow me, then he finally left. I found a stream and washed the blood and grime away, thinking about the first time I had been kissed.

It had been about three years since he had died. He had been my best friend. I had loved him. Then that monster had... had... I began to silently cry. The tears had never stopped. After all these years they still came. Then I saw a lion/lizard monster. I stood and glared at it. I turned to pick up my sword, anger boiling in me. But when I turned around it was gone.

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

PTFL

• Posted at:

Alabaster The guy hiding in the Storage Closet.

Old Man Jenkins The old guy who will rule the world! BAZOOKA!

Last Breath: /175182

After The Flames: /95234

Before The Freeze: /121375

WE BACK!!!!!! BAZOOKA!!!!!!!

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Alright, so for now she isn't a hunter nor an explorer nor a warrior nor anything else. Just a normal citizen who likes to travel.

Naomi's POV

"Alright, little man," I sighed. "Welcome to Riorc." 

Naoko glanced at the city, then back at me. "I don't see what's so special." There, I pushed him to the ground. He slumped and fell in the dry dirt like a feather.

"Hey, that hurt!" He yelled. But it was more of a squeak. I rolled my eyes and offered him my hand. He grabbed him and pushed him up. He took off his glasses and wipped out the dirt.

"Why do you always have to be a brute?" He asked. I rolled my eyes once again.

"Stop acting like such a snob," I murmured. "Will you? It was your decision to come here. So deal with it." I walked up, and two seconds later, he followed me.

Naoko was my 10 year-old cousin. He has grey messy hair, pale skin and huge squared glasses. He comes from the north side of Riarf. So, yeah, he's a privileged little brat. Of course, his parents are too busy to take care of him. And since they have no one else to take care of him, I'm suppose to do it. But, to be honest, the kid is useless. I have to follow his every move, or he'll end up lost and be eaten by a lion or whatever. Back at home, he didn't do absolutely anything. He kept ordering me around to bring him stuff, to make his bed, to cook him dinner. I seriously got sick of him.

So I took him on a trip.

The only places he's ever been were his house, and mine. That's it. He's homeschooled, and there's a huge patio in there house. One that he never goes to. He doesn't go to anybody's house. They all go to his. Yep, the little man lives in his own little world. 

I offered him to take him on a trip, since I was about to travel again. And, surprisingly, he chose Riorc. To be honest, I thought he was going to chose something like the south part of Riarf to see how 'peasants' look like. 

Back here, we were in the local fair. There were merchants and citizens all over the place. The place smelled like exotic spices and dirt. A bunch of colors everywhere, people trying to sell their stuff, the sound of flutes and bongos. 

"Don't you just love it here," I sighed dreamily. I turned to Naoko, and found him sitting on the ground, reading his book with an umbrella over his head. 

"What's the matter with you!" I shouted lifting him by the wrist. "Can you just pretend you’re having a good time? It's seriously depressing. And, where did you get that umbrella anyway?"

"A man gave it to me," he said in his high, squeaky tone. "He offered it to me for my flask of water."

"Are you stupid?!" I said, hitting him in the head. "Do you know what you did?!"

"Hey!" He groaned, rubbing his head and adjusting his glasses. "I don't know what you're making such a big deal about. It's only water. We can just buy some more."

"You really are a moron," I murmured, then raised my voice. "They don't sell food or water in this place. It's only clothes, decoration, spices, sheets, home material, instruments. Everything, actually. Just not food or water. That's what a fair is. If they sold those kind of stuff, this would be a market."

"That’s pretty stupid,” he mumbled. “Why wouldn’t they have any water?”

I face palmed and snapped my jaw. “We’re in the middle of the desert. How do you expect to find water or food in a place like this…” I shook my head and silently told myself to shut up. “Anyhow, you still haven’t told me why you wanted to come here.”

“I wanted to see a Set Animal,” he said with a bored look on his face. “They’re said to bring good luck and fortune.”

“Set Animals have been extinct for years,” I said raising an eyebrow. He glanced at me and tilt his head to the side.

“They are?” He said, then sighed. “Well, that was a waste of time.”

“You little…” I said silently to myself, mentally strangling him behind his back.

“And who would make their business in a place like this?” He said. “Much less; why would people even come?”

“It’s the only fair in the area,” I explained, trying to hold my temper and ignore the fact this kid was a complete ignorant. “It’s the best material around, but the city doesn’t have any room for them, and they usually cause a lot of conflict. So, a few times a year, they all gather up in the middle of the desert and have a fair. Everybody packs up supplies of water and food and travels here.”

“It seems pretty stupid, if you ask me,” he said simply trying to read his book. “People can be pretty irresponsible. What if they lose one of their water of food supplies or something?”

In that moment, I snapped. “Irresponsible… Huh. I guess you’re right. Well, at least they didn’t sell out half of our water supply for a stupid umbrella!” He stared at me in shock. Then, a few seconds later, he ran off to the crowd in the fair.

“Come back here!” I yelled like a maniac and ran to the crowd. I bumped into a bunch of random people. A few of them cursed at me in languages I didn’t understand. And sadly, some of them I did understand. I searched for a while, and I started to get worried. Sure, he’s annoying. But he’s still young. I mean, if something happened to him, I might get charged or something.

After a while, I saw the figure of a boy with a pale complexion through the crowd. I soon realized it was Naoko. I sighed in relief and walked to him. As I got closer, I noticed a man covered in black talking to him.

What the…

I noticed something in his hand glisten in the sunlight. My eyes widened when I realized it was a knife.

“Nao—“ I was interrupted when I felt a ruff hand push over my mouth with a cloth. I tried to escape it, but suddenly my eyelids started feeling heavy and everything turned dark. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I like how Krista wrote that she transformed into a dragon like it's the most normal thing in the world. Well for this world I guess it is kind of normal...

And don't worry everyone. I will try and do my best to meet with all of you and travel all together or in groups of two if you want. I don't mind either way.

Angel PoV

I was back. I didn't expect to get back here so soon. The island was dark. It was located inside a huge crater so it seemed to be dark most of the time. The only times we had light was when the sun was right above the island which was sometime around noon and during sunset. Something you could see through a hole that overlooked the sea. That was the only way in and out of the island.

The vegetation was good enough and as an island it pretty rich with animals, fruit, vegetables and water.

It had a great strategic spot since the only way in was through one hole and only ships could access this place.

The only flaw? No one ever came here.

It was a really lonely place. The only building that exists on this island is a huge castle in which a king lives.

While I was trying to find someplace to rest for some time (and hide the treasure I had gotten) I heard a noise behind some bushes.

I drew my sword but Krista came out of them.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?" I asked.

"There was some kind of problem with the portal so I ended up nearby." She answered. "So...You have been keeping a few things from me..."

"You have been keeping a few things from me as well." I told her.

"Fair enough. I'll listen to your story and then I'll tell you mine." She sat down on the grass and so did I.

"I'm the son of Alexander Night. The current king of the Night family." I told her.

"Does that make you a prince?" She asked.

"Kinda..."

She gave me a 'what-do-you-mean?' look before I continued.

"I have been living in this isolated island for 15 years and I never had to do anything. They always worked for me and did everything for me. Something like that made me feel worthless and useless. Like I wasn't capable of doing anything on my own." I started explaining.

"You know most people would love that kind of life style." Krista said.

"I guess I'm not one of them. The only thing I could do was get educated enough in order to become king while my 10 sister would get educated in order to be smart enough and pick the right man to marry."

"HOW MANY SISTERS?" She asked quite shocked.

"Yeah you'd think I wouldn't be so lonely with such a huge family but in fact I have never really talked with my sisters. To be honest I don't even remember their names." I said. "Anyway, in order to feel less worthless I took on the family's sword training which is taught to the Hunters and Warriors."

"But I guess it wasn't enough."

"No. I always aspired to become an explorer but my dad...erm...The king would never let me. After an argument I decided to leave." I kept explaining. "Every month a ship comes from Uterpia in order to deliver all kinds of precious things. That's when I got the chance and made my escape without anything but my sword. I wanted to prove that I was capable of surviving without being rich or powerful."

"I think I understand. That's why you were working so hard right?" Krista asked.

"That's right. I have told you my story. Now how about you tell me yours?"

Back-stories! I love those things. Back-stories are awesome!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

ambersnow38

Charisse's POV

I motioned for Yutu to be quiet. He nodded. Prince Felipe was saying something that I couldn’t hear. I turned to look at Yutu who was listening. “What’s he saying?” I whispered. “Something about a Fireheart, losing the Crysis his father will be please and upset and duck!” “Duck?” “Yeah! Get down!” Felipe and some guards walked by and then sat down. Felipe had a bad wound on his arm. “I wonder who did that.” Yutu whispered. That’s when I realized it was beginning to get late. We snuck away from our hiding spot and hurried on.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

dragonfairy1072

Maria's POV-  

I stared at the spot where the monster had been. Had I imagined it? Was I going crazy? I shook my head. I had to find more Crysis's and get stronger before I could kill that beast. Teigra ran into the clearing. "You okay?" she asked.

I took a deep breath, "Just a little shook up. Ready to go?" We began to walk slowly toward a volcano.

"I thought you were going to kill him."

"Who?"

"That Eric dude."

"I almost did. He was lucky I have more control over my anger than most people."

It took a while, but we finally made it to the cave.

@Charisse- Do you want to meet?

-Maria

• Posted at:

To take us lands away,

Of prancing poetry.

Without oppress of toll;

Front sm

ambersnow38

@Maria~Sure!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

1 , , 3 ... 35 , 36 , 37