Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Branch: Ekaterina

Do you had the problem too, that you wrote a lot and only one sentence came through? I had it several time this week!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a fan of the 39 clues series,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

a fan of the 39 clues series

short: I'm Dario ;-)

My C-Mail: /88905

Happy MB game I: /129500Cubers Forever!

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

thats what I was talking of!!!!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

hopefulbreeze16

Branch: Janus

YES! That's happening to everyone!Stupid glitch.

It's hard to believe right?And to think soon you would be working..and *shudders*

*laughs* Sometimes I think I don't want to be a student.I want to do something different from what I usually do.I want to do something exciting!Travel...maybe to Germany..............

• Posted at:

Ello!I'm Hope &

I'mSteve,akaHope'sgiantfirebreathingkomododragon.Ilikepiesandbazookas.

KeepCalmAndLovePygmySlowLorises

#SkylarLivesOn-WeLoveYou-Forever-And-AlwaysXOXO

#RememberTheFallen-GoneButNeverForgottenEmerald&Dalton

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Yes. Thats a cool thought. The only way to do it is to read books!!! there you can travel in every country you want to. I like reading, but at the moment I have to read a book named "the rubbers" of schiller. I read some pages (2-3) and its such a complicate language!!!!! I cant wait for reading something better! I will go on whith SEVEN WONDERS book 2 after I read this book! Yes I like traveling too. We traveled to france often and to wales one time. We stayed in london for 3 days too. I wsnt in amarika yet, but some of my class mates will go there soon for 2 weeks. But its really expansive and you have to work after it a lot! do you visited europe yet? I wasnt on another continent than europe!

Dario

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

do you have to read books for school too?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

hopefulbreeze16

Thanks!And yes.it's true.That's how I travel.*sighs wistfully* FELLOW BOOK-WORM! *highfives* Huh.I never read the book.What language is it in?Don't worry Dario!I'm sure you will be successful in reading the book! I know.There was this one book called "the time machine" by H.G. Wells.It was a science-fiction book.MOST BORING BOOK I EVER READ.And that says a lot because I read a lot! I just checked out the book you said that you were going to read.IT.LOOKS.AWESOME. *squeals* I can't wait to read it! *hugs Dario in a bone-crushing hug*I'm jealous now.I hope you come to America soon!Unfortunately,I haven't visited Europe yet.WHY CRUEL WORLD,WHY?!But I heard Europe is a very beautiful place.Btw,what is the weirdest thing that you have ever eaten for breakfast?And yes,I have to read books for school as well.Any books that you would like to recommend?

• Posted at:

Ello!I'm Hope &

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

no I dont suggest you to read the books I have to read for shool:

-Faust (Goethe)

-Nathan the wise (lessing)

-Romeo and Julia (shakespear)

-the parfum(dont know author)

I like new books much better! I like all the books of riordan!!!!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

jadepanther40

aka AmberLynx205

Just say

• Posted at:

Navy Lynn Pierce Quinn

Harley Quinn's Sister

HeartACHE or HeartBURN?

HEADache or BRAINache?

Cheese or Crackers?

Piercings or Rouge Vespers?

CINNAMON BUNS!!!!!!

"Vini, Vidi, Vici"

Front sm

jadepanther40

aka AmberLynx205

Oops please ignore! IDK what happened! What I was tryn to say is Imma Just sayn Hi But if You wanna tlk I LUV to tlk!

• Posted at:

Navy Lynn Pierce Quinn

Harley Quinn's Sister

HeartACHE or HeartBURN?

HEADache or BRAINache?

Cheese or Crackers?

Piercings or Rouge Vespers?

CINNAMON BUNS!!!!!!

"Vini, Vidi, Vici"

Front sm

dragonflying601

I loved the time machine! (H.G. Wells) I also liked the war of the worlds. I have over three thousand books in my house, and 5 hundred on kindle.

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

Fill the darkest night with the brightest light

Cause its time for you to shine

A little dedication, a small illumination

Just one person to change a whole nation

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

I liked Phillip Pullman : His dark materials, charly bone and the books of umber! I love fantasy books. I read them all in german, but 39 clues + seven wonders in english on nookbookreader -> can translate unknown words -> learn language.

Sorry for this short form, my original post were blocked, so I decided to wriet the main facts in this shorter form!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

8û/|/\p (bump like pony)

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflying601

I read the first two Charlie B

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

I read them all at the age of 12!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

hopefulbreeze16

*facpalm* I was thinking of a different book...........In fact,I even watched the movie of the time machine!Did you read 20,000 leagues under the sea? Wow Dario!

• Posted at:

Ello!I'm Hope &

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

no I didnt read it, but I heard it as radioplay! Now I finished this terrible book "Die Räuber" and I can read another one. I think I'll continue with the seven wonders series!!!! But I played a cool computergame too, yesterday. It is called OIO and really great. Yesterday there was this sport festival, but all of the students hate it! It was exhausting, but I'm statisfied! I had those results:

100m - 13,7s

long jump - 4,48m

1000m - 3:11min

I dont like 1000m, but I won it! I was surprized because most of the other students are taller than I, but I was happy too, because I got a mark 1 in 1000m! Do you have such athletic marks too, or dont you do athletics in PE? And another question: I heard that most of you dont use the meter but feet, so do you understand it though and do you use it for sport, because 100m run is international!

Dario

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Here's a brain. 

*Eats brain* Ahhh! Friend!-Random zombie

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

*looks at taylor" Wake up Taylor, you shouldntshouldnt stay awake until 4 am! That's not good for your brain. A cheese isntisnt a brain! If you cant see the difference between a cheese and a brain you should look out for zombies eating cheese. Maybe zombies never wanted to eat brains, but did so because there wasntwasnt enaughenaugh cheese! *ouuuu* I should go to bed too! I have to buy ch...che...cheese because of zom... zombi...zombiRRRRRRRRRR *felt asleep*

Dario

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

hopefulbreeze16

Yay!Bye-bye bad book! *throws bok in trash* *dusts off hands* Why do they torture us with boring books?I I CONTINUE WITH THE SERIES!IT LOOKS AMAZING.MY ELA TEACHER GOT A TON OF RAND NEW BOOKS AND I'M SO HAPPY SO I CAN'T STOP TYPING IN CAPS!IT WAS LIKE AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!I ACTAULLY LET OUT A LITTLE SCREAM WHEN I SAW ALL THE BOOKS!I shall try playing it! *stares at Dario* Dario....did ya forget to tell me that you are an athlete?Wait,you guys get marks in these festivals? *slaps Dario high-five* In PE we have this thing where we do a fitness-gram test,so we learn how to do push-ups,curl-ups etc.That isn't in our grade,but we do get graded for PE.My PE teacher never gives higher than a 90. -_-.Yeah,we actually use feet here!I understand it,but I often have to memorize how to convert the measurements! P.S-Do you consider yourself a nerd?
P.PS-Sorry for not posting.I came down with a nasty virus.:(

• Posted at:

Ello!I'm Hope &

Front sm

dragonflying601

Almost 11:00, there, right?

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Hi, 

sorry, I dont read your post before, because I tried to concentrate on school. Yes it is a normal subject, so we get marks in athletics and other things too. We have to do push-ups too, and you have to do about 2727 in  seconds. ThatsThats hard, but I can manage it. Today we did high jump. I'm not a great sportman, but I try to give the best I can and to get good marks. Unfortunately I'm quite small, so I cant run as fast as some guys who are 1,90m or so tall! But I grew a lot in the last year. So now I'm taller than my two triplet - sisters. It was really embrassing as I was the smalest of us three for allmosta 14 years, bu now I'm 1,70m and I'm proud of it. I dont know if I would consider myself as a nerd because I never checked the right translation for "nerd", but if its positive, I'm a nerd, if not... If a nerd is something like a swot: Yes, because I want to get a great a-level. I hope that you dont think I'm an always learning student, but I do as much as I need to get a mark 1.I'm talented in subjects like maths physics and chemie, so it isnt so hard for me to learn for it! Today I went to an extra lesson in english which is for the cambridge certificate. ThatsThats something like DELFDELF in french and a certificate in english. I think I wont do it because its really expencif and qite hard too, but I liked the training! What is new in your life? Did something cool happened (beside the new books (I would like them too)) ?

Dario

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

bump

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

someone on?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

hopefulbreeze16

Hey friend-who-lives-in-Germany,

it's okay Dario.Trust me,I know.They are making us work so much in school,I want to go on vacation already! *whistles* Impressive! Nah.You are a WAY better sportsperson than me!I bet that you are happy now,right?Same thing with me,I;m shorter than my younger sister.And it feels wrong.You are a nerd.BE PROUD OF IT.*laughs* Pretty much,a nerd is like a swot. If a nerd is something like a swot.Nah,I think that you are a highly respectable person,whom I can learn new things for,a mentor and friend.My classmates complain about me getting high grades all the time!It's becasue they are failing!Serves them right for being rude!Me too!Some subjects just come naturally to me as well.Awww.......Atleast give it a shot Dario!It can't hurt.But if you can,do practice versions of this test.Your english is coming along quite beautifully. Hmmm......Well I'm taking a class that will mean I have to take a test for the grade above me,so when I go onto the next grade,I will be a year ahead!Do they do something like that in Germany?I realized that I am a social butterfly,but I don;t have many true "friends".The only real ones that I have,are probably my internet friends.Also,did you get the House Of Hades yet in German translation?
Your friend,Hope
P.S-If you don't understand sometihing that I wrote,don't hesitate to ask me.

• Posted at:

Ello!I'm Hope &

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Hi kind-friend-named-hope,

Dont worry about that! I understood everything of what you wrote! There wern't any difficult words in your text! That's nice for me. Yes there is an option to go one class ahead but normaly only for class 1-6 because the grades now are too important. One of my former friends jumped over class 4. He made a test and they said that school is too easy for him, so he went in the next class. I dont want to do this because I think its important what you learn in each grade. So even if your quite inteligent and a smart brain you missed some stuff you maybe need in your life. I wasn't so good that someone would have thought about puting me in another class. In the primary school lot's of people had good marks, and now I'm happy about being in the same grade as my friends. The bad thing is that my best friend is in the grade under me, because he had got this thing called LRS, which is some kind of a spelling and reading problem. So he went to a special school and mede class 3 in 2 years. now he is on the same school than I am but he is in class 9 and I'm in class 10 though he is 6 days older! But we kept the contact all the time! But in germany it isnt possible to miss more than one year. So the example of atticus isnt an option in germany! And no, I dont got HoH yet. The german translation is supposed to be released at the 21th of october. that means next week, but I think I have to wait after that until my dad bought it. He is teacher and in his school (not the same than I'm on) they have got a *searching for the translation* mmm something were you can lend books. So he is the one who is in charge of buying new books. so he said that he will buy the house of hades book too. Thats nice because so I don't have to buy it of my own money! Next week the holidays (automn holidays) are beginning. I think I can read it in two weeks! The last days I don't read because I had too much to do with school work, but after thurstday we don't write any tests for 2 weeks! Yeaaah. i got a mark 1- in english today! I was so happy about it, but I couldnt party, because my sister got a mark 4. The test was quite hard, but I learned and my text was ok, so I think I deserve the mark!
Ok, I'd better (a form I learned in english today :D) go to bed now, because I have to be fit for the history test tomorow. It was cool to write in english again, and I hope we can keep in touch! I'll check my C-Mail some times a week. So we can write a bit. Its a good training for me and I like getting more informations about the usa/gb!

Good night/day

Dario

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

bump

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

If you want to learn german or french, you can come here! (I'm not so good at french, but german is my best language and I know the basic french forms too!)

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

zealousadventure31

Branch: Lucian

found it do you want to do it here or in my chat thread?

• Posted at:

Greetings peasants. 

Tis Miyrah. I don't get on much but when I do..I don't. XD

Fangirl. Obsessed with music, food, and fandoms. 

I want you all to know that I love each and every one of you, even if this place isn't the same anymore. 

|-/

Front sm

hopefulbreeze16

Hey friend-who-I-will-now-learn-german-and-french-from-and-teach-some-spanish-if-you-want-to,

Well then,I must create a list for you of difficult words!That makes sense.Why isn't that person your friend anymore?t's okay if you don't want to tell me.I agree and I like your perspective.Sometimes as well as having brians,a person needs to have social skills as well.I think that you are such a good person,you deserve all the happines in the world!Wow!You guys are practically twins! It's good that you guys are in the same school now.Bummer.So what do the exceptionally smart kids do?Can they get home-schooled?Man,the suspense must be killing you!I fell like slapping a few of the kids in my class.They knew that I was wisation to read BoO but they spoiled most of it for me. < :( A teacher?Cool!*LAUGHS* sO YOU CAN TELL YOUR DAD TO BUY WHATEVER BOOKS YOU WANT IN gERAMN TRANSLATION,RIGHT?Save it to buy soemthing special!Lucky!!!!!I think that you can finish it before 2 weeks!*throws confetti**gives gold-star*Your sister must be sad.Do you help your sisters in english,or no?Have they read the 39 clues?Ask them if soon they can visit the MB at least!You definetly earned it!
:) I'll definetly keep in touch!You are my online pen-pal and friend!Me too!P.S-How is Germany divided?In counties,states,sections,etc. Also,would you mind teaching me some german and french?It's okay if oyou can't do it every day.One lesson a wk or every 2 wks would be fine with me.Alos,would you like to learn some basic spanish?

Good night/day

• Posted at:

Ello!I'm Hope &

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Hi,

OMG you wrote so much!

@Myriha: If it is ok, I'd like to do it here, because I can write to both of you. And I don't have much time for looking in every post. So if it is possible, we can talk here! I dont know if you know hope yet, but you two can help each other too! If you both want to learn german, I can do it for both of you!

@Hope: I dont know where to begin, but I do it in a short way:

-yes some vocab would be nice

-I think you missunderstood me, he is still my best friend!

-you can't be homeschooled in germany. everyone has to go to a normal school. thats a law!

-yes its nice to have ateacher as a father. He is teacher for german and french.

-I can wish some books, but only at the beginning of a school year. Today he brought me HoH, so I'll start reading soon

-she was sad, but her favorite subject is sport, so she dont mind soo much. I think she will get better marks soon.

-No I dont helped her with english. Maybe I should do! I often help my sisters with maths!

-Yes one of my sisters read the 39 clues 1-10 in german. But she dont want to read in english.

-She's not so interested in computers. She only likes sports.

-Germany is divided in 16 parts. I think that sections.

-Of cause I can teach you. You only have to say what you want to know!

-thats  kind of you, but at the moment I have enough with 3 languages. Maybe if I'm better in english and french I can try spanish!

I hope that answered your questions! If you want we can begin with the german / french lessons whenever you want. Do you know some basic words yet? What do you whant to learn. I made some tutorials about 3 months ago. Maybe they can help you! Just ask, and I'll look what we can do!

Dario

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

bump

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

zealousadventure31

Hi Dario I've been so busy I haven't had time to come on the MB as much so please forgive me if I take a while to respond.  so what do you want to talk about?

• Posted at:

Greetings peasants. 

I want you all to know that I love each and every one of you, even if this place isn't the same anymore. 

|-/

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Hi Miyrah,

thats not a problem. We can chat on here whenever you want. So if you want to do some smal talk, you can do it here too. But to our learn program:

1. My english.  I have got a little question about spelling/grammar:

I wrote a text in english in a test paper and I dont know what to say instead of my false forms. So can you say me what I can say for:

She feels bad and (kind of hurt) because...  (My teacher put it in brackets)

...they don't like the girls charakter  (Why does it have to be girl's and not only girls?)

...get on somebodys nerves (the "s" again. How do you use it in the right way if you whant to say that something is the possession of somebody like Pauls; Tobiass; somebodys ? I know that it is wrong to write an s at the end, but what is the right spelling?)

2. Your german. Do you learned some german yet? What do you want to know?

Dario

PS: If you answer quickly I can teach you today! 

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

zealousadventure31

no I'm not german but I want to learn it 

Also in the english test paper do you have to finish the sentences? because I don't quite understand

sorry for taking so long to respond

• Posted at:

Greetings peasants. 

|-/

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Sorry if you didntdidnt got it. I wanted to ask if you know some words or if I have to start with zero. I dontdont asked if you are german. Sometimes I'm misunderstood because of my fast tiping. Sorry again. And of cause I finished the sentences. I only wanted to focus on the wrong words which I marked!

1. She feels bad and kind of hurt because all the others have go fun and she isn't allowed to hang around with her class mates.

2. I think the group don't like the girls character or maybe the girl said something rude before.

3.She should be kind and she shouldn't get on somebodyssomebodys nerves.

Those sentences are a part of a text I wrote. I just wanted to know the right form for the words I marked, because I know that they are wrong. The "s" is the problem. So I hoped you could say me what I have to use instead "somebodyssomebodys" and "girls" and why you can't say "kind of in that sentence. Thanks.

If you want to start learning german, maybe that can help you:

I made a tutorial for you. And I know its a bit strange, but its difficult and IMPORTANT, so i want you to start with numbers!!!!!

UNIT 1: numbers

First I want you to know the first 11 numbers who are the most important to built higher numbers:

0 - Null

1 –– Eins

2 –––Zwei

3 –––Drei

4 –––Vier

5 –––Fünf

6 –––Sechs

7 –––Sieben

8 –––Acht

9 –––Neun

10–––Zehn

So now you are able to make a countdown in german!
To build other numbers you have to now all those like 10 ,20, 30 and so on!

10–––Zehn

20–––Zwanzig
30–––Dreißig

40–––Vierzig

50–––Fünfzig

60–––Sechzig

70–––Siebzig

80–––Achzig

90–––Neunzig

So you can see most of them are formed by number + -zig. So this part is easier. The most surprising thing is that in german you not say fortyseven. You say sevenforty. That is different. So a few examples here:

34–––Vierunddreißig (four and thirty)

67–––Siebenundsechzig (seven and sixty )

That seems to look like the wrong way but if you use it it become normal –––for me it's strange your way to count too!!!

Number 11 and 12 arn’t arn’tlike the others:

Like you dont say oneteen we say ELF instead of einzehn eand zwölf instead of zweizehn!

If you want to form higher numbers then  99you have to use this key:

100 –––Einhundert

200–––Zweihundert

1000–––Eintausend

10000 –––Zehntausend

………and so on. I think this will be enaught enaughtfor the first unit. Here is just an example for pros:

12345 –––zwölfTAUSENDdreiHUNDERTfünfundVIERZIG

But this i isn’tthat easy, so you can learn lower numbers first.

I hope this is a good tutorial for learning german. Please give a f to it so I can  dicideif I should continue or change the form I teach!

Here are the exercises to test if you understood the unit. Just send it to me and I will look over it and give you some tips!!!

1.Translate those numbers in german:

1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 45;  59;  68;  78;  99;  400;  555; 2134

1.Say your age again. But use words for the numbers now!

2.Say the time with n numberwordslike „es  ist……… Uhr……… for exemple: es  ist zwanzig Uhr neunzehn!

Good luck and much fun!

Dario

PS: Please give a  feetback to my tutorial. Was it good or too difficult?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

UNIT 0: Basics

I think most of you aren't so good in german so I want to start with the beginnings:

Yes - Ja

No - Nein

My name is ... - Ich heiße ...

I am ... years old - Ich bin ... Jahre alt.

So your task is to learn those few vocabs to speak your first words in german!

Exercise:

Answer to thiose questions in German:

How old are you?

What's your name?

Do you like learning German?

Good Luck!!!!

Dario

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Sorry for the wrong order! Of cause unit 0 have to be first! I hope those units can help you. If you need help, ask me. And if you think you learned the wocab, you can do the exercises.

And Hope, all I wrote to Miyrah about german, is the same for you too. So if you're still interested, your welcome trying my units! If you ever have questions, ask me!

Dario

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND