Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Branch: Ekaterina

Hi,

sorry for writing late but I had some exhausting school days. If you ask if I had fun - not realy. It was too exhausting. In this year we have 8 hours on 3 days instead of only on 2! Thats bad because its late after school and I have to do homework anyway in the evening! But all in all it was nice to meet friends again! Our teachers did very hard lessons and I wondered where those lessons were gone in which we did nothing. In class 5-8 you can chill the first weeks because most of the lessons are filled with organization stuff and so. But now I'm in class 10... My little sister is in class 5 now, so we are all on the same school at the moment.

For maxi: To explain that, I'm a german and I live in germany too. That sounds interesting that you are german but live in england! So do you understand german complitely and english or are you better in one of those two languages? For me its german of cause because none of my relatives are from GB or the US! I only learned a biit english at school, but I like the language!

For Hope: Yes its often a "oh whaaat you are triplets, but you dont look the same!!!" if somebody recognize our names. One teacher ticked out last year and she was soooo proud to have triplets in her class! For me its kind of normal, but its cool because we have the same homwork and can help each other. So I often explain some maths stuff zo my sisters and they remind me on signatures or somthing important I would forget!

Maybe I can talk to you guys in the next half hour!

Dario{#Smiley}

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a fan of the 39 clues series,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

a fan of the 39 clues series

short: I'm Dario ;-)

My C-Mail: /88905

Happy MB game I: /129500Cubers Forever!

Front sm

forestmelancholy1

Dario,

I'm fluent in both German and English. I speak both very well but my German writing isn't to good because I moved to England in the middle of the 2. year of Grundschule (primary school). But I'm working on my spellings. I currently have a German exchange student in my year group.

- Maxi x

• Posted at:

"Alas! They had been friends in youth but whispering tongues can poison truth." Coleridge

"Just remember: the past is history, the future's a mystery and today's a gift. That's why they call it the present."

Maxi

#NoMoreCancer

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

post coming...

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

sorry have to go to bed now, but maybe the post is coming through. I wanted to send you something in german, but here is the english translation:

English translation:

I write on german now because it is easier for me. Its realy nice to meet someone knowing german too on here. I thought I'am the only one who can talk german! I read the 39 Clues on german but changed into the english language after book 10 because the other books arnt translated into german! Do you lived in germany one time? Are you bilangual? I'm not, but I learn english at school since year 3! So, I finish now. Please answer fast!

Dario

Dario{#Smiley}

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

here again:

Please mods let that throught! I only want to say something in german too maxi, but the translation is under it!!!!

English translation:

I write on german now because it is easier for me. Its realy nice to meet someone knowing german too on here. I thought I'am the only one who can talk german! I read the 39 Clues on german but changed into the english language after book 10 because the other books arnt translated into german! Do you lived in germany one time? Are you bilangual? I'm not, but I learn english at school since year 3! So, I finish now. Please answer fast!

Dario

german form:

Hallo maxi,

Ich schreibe jetzt mal in deutsch, weil das für mich natürlich leichter ist. es ist echt toll hier mal jemanden zu treffen, der auch deutsch kann! Ich dachte nämlich immer, dass ich der einzige sei! Ich habe die 39 Zeichen auf deutsch gelesen und bin ab band 11 dann ins englische umgestiegen, weil es die anderen bände ja leider nicht auf deutsch gibt. Hast du mal in deutschland gelebt? Und wurdest du zweisprachig erzogen? Ich nicht, aber ich habe seit der 3. Klasse Englisch in der Schule. So jetzt hör ich auf. Bitte antworte mir schnell!

Dario

Dario{#Smiley}

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

yes it worked! so I only have to write the english part first!! good night!!! Gute Nacht!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

whats that "prestige meter" on everyones agentcard?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

hopefulbreeze16

Branch: Janus

No idea Dario!It's preety late hwere you live.Anways,if you see this in the morning or in the afternnoon,Guten Morgan/Guten Tag! I have a sister who is a year younger and about the same height as me,so random strangers ask us if we are twins!Then we have to explain we were born a yr. apart and are siblings.Do you hate it when people ask you,"What's it like being a triplet?" Anways,schols in German seem like they are difficult!I have a cousin who lives in France and is learning german.She says it's not that difficult.Do youy agree?Anways,good luck in school!And SLEEP!

• Posted at:

Ello!I'm Hope &

I'mSteve,akaHope'sgiantfirebreathingkomododragon.Ilikepiesandbazookas.

KeepCalmAndLovePygmySlowLorises

#SkylarLivesOn-WeLoveYou-Forever-And-AlwaysXOXO

#RememberTheFallen-GoneButNeverForgottenEmerald&Dalton

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

thats amazing. sometimes I wish my parents would have educate me bilangual, but they dont. My sister made an exchange program too, but with a french girl! So if you have any questions about something german you can ask me of cause!!!! Do you have german lessons in school now?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

hi,

no I dont have something against that question! But I dont like the question: Who is the oldest. I'm in the middle, but most think that I'm the youngest! Its cool that your cousin learns german, but I dont agree! German is difficult! even for us. I'ts like french: there are more iregular forms than regular ones!!!! English is the easiest language I know, because there arnt much different genders of words! in french you say un garcon -> a boy but une fille -> a girl, son you have to use different pronoms for different words. Its even more difficult in german!!! But if someone realy wants to learn german, (s)he can do it! I have to learn french too, so its cool that your cousin learns german. My sister did an exchange program with a french girl for 3 months, so we had a french - speaking girl here for a long time. Her english accent sounded realy funny!

Hope to talk to you later (tonight for me. I watch a film this evening, so I can be here after it (11-12 pm) thats afternoon for you think. Sorry that I cant come here in the week, but I want to go to bed earnlier in schooltime, so if I would come here at 3 pm in the afternoon, it would be about 6-9 am in the US!!!)

Dario{#Smiley}

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

forestmelancholy1

English Translation:

Hello Dario,

Sorry that I can only reply now. I had to go to bed.

I live in Germany for the frst 7 1/2 years of my live. I wasn't brought up bilingually  but I speak both German and English. I go to a normal English school so my English is very good.

My friend in Germany have also had English lesson since Year 3.

- Maxi x

German Form:

Hallo Dario,

Entschuldigung, das ich erst jetzt antworte. Ich musste ins Bett.

Ich habe die ersten 7 1/2 Jahre in meinen Leben in Deutschland gelebt. Ich wurde nicht zweisprachig erzogen aber jetzt spreche ich Deutsch und Englisch. Ich gehe auf eine ganz normale Schule in England also spreche ich sehr gut English.

Meine Freunde in Deutschland haben auch schon seit der 3. Klasse English Unterricht.

- Maxi x

• Posted at:

"Alas! They had been friends in youth but whispering tongues can poison truth." Coleridge

"Just remember: the past is history, the future's a mystery and today's a gift. That's why they call it the present."

Maxi

#NoMoreCancer

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Thats so amazing!!!!

Its realy funny to read some german frases on here!!!! I liked it! I'm here because I want to train a bit by writing in english. For me english is much easier than french. I realy like it! here is my short form in german for you:

english translation:

Hello,

its really faster for me to write in german! Thats strange because everything is rede but I thought that I'm not soooooo bad in spelling that I write every word wrong! :D. It's realy cool for me that you know two languages because of your change! Do you have even friends in germany now? I think I would forget one language. I wanted to say 2!!! languages. Thats a high number of words you know! One day I want to be so good in english, too! I want to understand english fluently. Thats why I read english books now! Thats a great training. I dont know if you know the german school system, but this year we have to choose those subjects we want to work deeper in! I want to choose english for that. Thats the reason why I learn vocabs every day now! So, I have to finish now because I have to translate all these in english!

Bey

Dario

Hallo,

es geht echt bedeutend schneller für mich auf deutsch zu schreiben! Das ist nur leicht merkwürdig, dass alles rot wird, soooo schlecht bin ich nun auch wieder nicht, das ich jedes Wort falsch schreibe! Ich finde es echt total cool, dass du durch deinen Umzug beide Sprachen beherscht. Hast du denn jetzt noch Freunde in Deutschland? Ich denke, ich würde irgentwie auch eine Sprache wieder verlernen, ich meine 2 Sprachen sind echt ziehmlich viel. Das ganze Vokabular!!! Ich will auch mal so gut sein, dass ich zumindest fließend englisch verstehen kann. Deswegen lese ich ja jetzt auch schon englische E-books, das ist echt ein gutes Training. Ich weiß nicht ob du das deutsche Schulsystem schon durchblickt hast, aber wir müssen dieses Jahr die Leistungskurse wählen (nur Gymnasiasten). das bedeutet, das wir diese Fächer besonders intensiv behandeln wenn wir in der Sekundarstufe 2 sind (Klasse 11-12) Ich will englisch wählen. Dafür schuffte ich jetzt, indem ich jeden Tag Vokabeln lerne! So jetzt muss ich aufhören, schließlich muss ich das ja alles noch übersetzten!

Tschüss

Dario

Dario{#Smiley}

PS: If you see some wrong structures in my english (and there are a lot of them) you can corect me!!! I'm not annoyed about that, because I want to know my faults!!!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

forestmelancholy1

English Translation:

Hello,

Yes, I still have friends in germany but only 3. I write to my friends and see them once a year. I do understand the German School system. You'll be doing Abi (German comparison of A - levels) then. I have just started Year 9 (Year 8 in Germany). In Germany I would probably attend "Gymnasium", I think.

- Maxi x

German Form:

Hallo,

Ja, Ich habe noch Freunde in Deutschland aber nur 3. Ich schreibe mit meinen Freunden und ich sehe sie einmal im Jahr. Ich habe das Deutsche Schulsystem durchblickt. Du machts also dann Abi. Ich habe grade die 8. Klasse angefangen. In Deutschland würde ich aufs Gymnasium gehen, glaube ich.

- Maxi

P.S.   O.K. I realised that you (probably accidentally) added an "e" onto the end of "red". Also when you wrote "Do you have even friends in germany now?" the order of the words weren't quite right. I would probably have written

" Do you have friends in Germany even now?". Hope that helps.

• Posted at:

Maxi

#NoMoreCancer

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Thanks!

Sometimes I'm not sure and I write in the wrong word order! Yes I'm in class 10 now. That sounds so old, but it isnt another feeling than in class 8! I'm not in the abitur yet, but it begins next year! Thats why I have to write a special test paper at the end of this year to test how well I worked in class 5-10. We have to write those BLFs (Besondere Leistungsfeststellung = special performance fixed position) in maths, german and english. I hope they are easy, but normaly I'm a good student! Some of my classmates call me a swot, but I think it is wise to work for school. If you dont work hard at school you can end with a bad job or as a unemployed! I try to avoid that! OK I dont wanted to say that unemployed people didnt worked hard enaugh, but if you have a great gratuation you have better chances to find a good job. I dont know if there is something alike in GB but here you need a numerus clausus for some jobs like a doctor.

Do you have some tips for me what I should know for a better english style? Is there a grammar structure you failed often after changing to GB? Or a special group of words? I have a book with over 9000 vocabs to learn. is there a topic you would suggest me? And last two questions: Do you know what this meter is that you can see if you click on alleys cards? and: Is there a difference between the times of us? (I thought there is 1 hour, because I traveled to wales last year). So that were many questions. i hope you can answer them anyway. I wont be here during the week, because I cant stay so long awake( said that so often ). Its 22 here now (or 10pm if you like this way better)

Dario{#Smiley}

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

forestmelancholy1

I'm not sure what the meter is that you see when you click on alleys cards. But yes, there is an hours time difference. Here in England it's only 21:20. And yes, with some jobs you do need more stuff than for others. Just out of interest, in which Bundesland (county/state) do you live in? My old home in Germany was in Bayern (Bavaria).

- Maxi x

P.S. Currently I can't think of any tips for you but if I think of any I will let you know.

• Posted at:

Maxi

#NoMoreCancer

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Thanks for your help. Its nice to have teacher on here! I think I can say my bundesland. I live in saxonia/Sachsen. Thats about 5 hours of Bayern, but my unkle lives in Bayern, so I know it too! I write with my cousin sometimes to keep in touch, but at the moment they have still holidays and we have to go to school, so I cant reach him! But Bayern is a beautiful state!!!! Its next to the mountains to explain that for all the others!!!

I got all the 39 clues!!!!! Now I'm going for the other medals!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Good night/gute nacht

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

grayham48

aka CatchingBaseball430

Branch: Lucian

what does de penalty de olsa mean since you are in german lauguage

• Posted at:

my name is ruby 

team leader of team RWBY 

i have silver eyes

i am using this account because the original person left and I am different 

my favorite color is red

i carry a crescent rose

my boyfriend is chell

Front sm

forestmelancholy1

I lived in Bayern (bavaria) but I am originally from Sachsen - Anhalt. This summer I was in Sachsen for a week of holiday. We were near Dresden and then Leipzig.

Maxi x

• Posted at:

Maxi

#NoMoreCancer

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

I visited those citys too! Thats funny. And what does "penalty de olsa" means?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

grayham48

aka CatchingBaseball430

Branch: Lucian

you know

• Posted at:

my name is ruby 

team leader of team RWBY 

i have silver eyes

i am using this account because the original person left and I am different 

my favorite color is red

i carry a crescent rose

my boyfriend is chell

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

sorry, wouldn ask if I did! should I know?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

bump

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

I feel alone! why nobody is on?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

moonlightscientist7

aka PuppyReading28

Hi Dario

• Posted at:

39 is sweet number. It's 13 times 3. It's also the sum of 5 prime numbers in a row — 3, 5, 7, 11, 13. And if you add the first 3 powers of 3, 3^1 plus 3^2 plus 3^3 you get 39.

~Dan

EMC

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

bump

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Hi EMC!!! Nice to see you on here! You are the first person writing me today! I know, strange question, but what time is it for you now?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

where is my post? Ok again: hi!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

ok that worked! 

So I think I have to say something about me thirst! sorry for doing that so late. So me in shortform:

- 15 years old

- german native speaker

- 39 Clues fan

- read all 39C books

- reads books in english -> training

- likes Percy Jackson

- reading Seven Wonders at the moment!

- likes music of Imagine Dragons/Onerepublic/Avicii

- is on MB since 3 months!

Ok that is the main about me! Now some questions about you! You dont have to answer!!!:

How old are you?

Do you read all 39C books?

Who is your favorite character?

Do you have siblings?

How many medals do you have (are you good in missions?)?

Dario{#Smiley}

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

moonlightscientist7

aka PuppyReading28

I guess my posts aren't going through either . . . anyway it's 21:23 here

• Posted at:

39 is sweet number. It's 13 times 3. It's also the sum of 5 prime numbers in a row — 3, 5, 7, 11, 13. And if you add the first 3 powers of 3, 3^1 plus 3^2 plus 3^3 you get 39.

~Dan

EMC

Front sm

moonlightscientist7

aka PuppyReading28

Hi it's 21:15 here. What timezone are you in?

• Posted at:

~Dan

EMC

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

sorry I have to go to bed now! I hope we can talk again tomorow! I'll look up my new posts tomorow in the morning. I hope the others will come through than too! Good night!!! 

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

post coming, but short: live in germany! so you must live in GB?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

I dont know the name of it, but I live in germany! so I think its GB for you, isnt it?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

moonlightscientist7

aka PuppyReading28

Wow your English is really good its hard to tell it's not you first language! 

-I cant be exact but we're about the same age.

-Yes I've read all the t39c books (except flashpoint which I'm halfway through)

-I can never pick a favarite.

-I have 1 younger sibling.

-I have most of the medals and am alright at the missions (although I don't get go on the computer much [I'm typing from my iPad])

-I'm reading the Seven Wonders as well! 

-I like PJO too.

• Posted at:

~Dan

EMC

Front sm

moonlightscientist7

aka PuppyReading28

Yep, England to be exact. 

• Posted at:

~Dan

EMC

Front sm

moonlightscientist7

aka PuppyReading28

My post come through! (2hr later [but I shouldn't complain it's better than the old moderation system])

• Posted at:

~Dan

EMC

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

I wrote a longer post! only waiting now...

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

Hi EMC,

thats fantastic, so we have lots of things together. I have some more siblings. In detail, we are 5 and two of them are in the same age than I'm. We are triplets and its cool because we are in the same class and can help each other with the homework or something like that! I'm the only boy and lots of people think it must be terrible to live with 4 girls, but I dont think so! Its cool that you read Seven Wonders too, I'm in book 1 at the moment, but I reaad Flashpoint before! Its reaaly nice and I cant wait for the next one being published in march! I saw that the fourth series will have 4 books and not only 2 like some guys said in the last time! I'm really happy about that! And thanks for saying my english is good. Here I talk german of cause, but I learn english as 2nd language at school, and I relly like it. I read the 39 Clues books some years ago in german, but I hoped there would be more than only 10, but they werent translated. So i tried to read a short storry of the rapide fire series in english and it worked well. So I read all the books of CvsV and Unstoppable in english!!! Its not easy, but I read them on my nook book reader, so i could translate single words I dont knew! After flashpoint I searched for something other in english because I want to become better in english with reading books in this great language. So I found the seven Wonders series! I read about the half of the first book, but I think I can read a bit more today! The PJO series is a great novel!!! I only read the 39 clues because I liked riordan, but after that I loved those books! Its cool that you have so many medals, but I dont! I tried to play the missions some more times and I hope I'll get some medals soon! Maybe you can help me a little bit with it! As I said in other threads I solved alot of puzzles and even the ones of flashpoint! So I could help you with that too. So now my last three questions:

1 Do you have the diamond medal of the 3rd unstoppable mission? (need help with this!)

2 How much puzzles do you solved?

3 Do you learn another language at school?

So that was enough for now! I hope you can answer soon and this dont take so long to come through! Dont be surprized, that usually my posts are much shorter than that because its a bit slower to write in english! 

Nice day and much fun reading Flashpoint!!!!

Dario{#Smiley}(thats my symbol! i wrote a smiley behind my name since the first day here. at the beginning I wrote A Fan!!!!)

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Front sm

dragonflyamber78

so that was the longer form! in the morning the MB is faster, because here are less agents. Most of them are from the USA and there it is 2-4am now!! ;-) so I can write faster. but I have some friends here too, whom I write in the evening! I'm here since 3 months and you?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

17 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND