Were you a part of the original RP?

Front sm

bookishhermes2

aka LieutenantEkaterina13

Branch: Janus

This RP is based off of an epic RP created by Veronica/MidnightStranger1.  The RP died at 11 pages long, and I hope to restart it and it be as epic as the last time.

You are a normal person.  You like to fantasize what you would do if you were a character, but you're not.  You are a mortal, and that is that. 

But you are recruited by someone you know better than yourself.  A character you idolize.  For this RP's purposes, the characters are restricted to Percy Jackson, The Kane Chronicles, Artemis Fowl, and The Mortal Instruments.  No other series please.

You are brought to the Argo II, where you meet all the characters you love.  You, along with all the other mortals they recruit, are brought to CHB.  Then, things go strange.  Slowly, slowly, people start to BECOME characters.  Your personality changes, your apperance, your goals.  You have become a fictional character,written in by the mastermind of the story. 

FORM TIME!

Name:

Apperance:

Personality:

Normal Outfit:

Other:

This form is for your mortal character.  You and only you will know what you will become.  Don't rush the change, only start after we reach CHB.  Do not make anything that will contradict with the people who have changed as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Ashley

Apperance: Shoulder length medium brown hair, blue gray eyes, tall, 5'9, athletic build, lean

Personality:Bookwormy, loud, energetic, hyper, immature, fangirl at heart

Normal outfit:Jeans, a purple sweater that she has worriedly worn holes into on the cuffs, a pair of black converse.

Other: *crickets*  Why do I even add this section to the form?

Ashley

I finished filling out my form for the RP I created.  Closing my laptop, I yawned and fell backwards onto my bed.  School wouldn't start for a month, and all I had was the precious MB.  There was a loud knock at my bedroom door, and with a sigh, I stood up to open it.

When you open a door, expecting your 12 year old sister, it is quite a shock to find a teenage guy.

He looked 17ish, and was wearing all black.  His hair looked gold, and was slightly curly.  His tawny golden eyes scanned me.

"You're Ashley?"  He asked.  I nodded, brushing a bit of hair behind my ear.  I know, this is a strange guy inside my house, but he seemed startlingly familair. 

"Good.  You're coming with me."  I frowned, and blinked, and staggered backwards.  His arms, hands, neck, everywhere skin was exposed, were black tatoos.

"This can't be real."  I shook my head.

"It's real.  Do I need to pinch you?"  He asked.

"No!  What's your name?"  I demanded.  If he answered this correctly, I would faint.

"It's complicated, but I'll give you Jace Wayland Morgenstern Lightwood Herondale."  My eyes widened.  It was him.

"You have to be kidding me.  You aren't real."  I rolled my eyes, trying to play off the shock.

"Yeah, we'll see about that."  He pulled out a seraph blade and named it, causing it to blaze to life.  My eyes widened.  Yep, this was Jace Herondale.

"Demons are nearby.  Come on.  Get a bag and bring only what you need."  He said.  Since I had been used to suprise show ups from family members or friends, I alreayd had a bag backed.  I shoved my laptop and charger in, and slung the bag over my shoulder, leading him out of the house. 

In the pasture, there was a ship.  Hannah and Hank were barking their heads off at it.  A group of people were visible from here.....

Glitter....a flash of red hair....a flash of silver there, a bit of black there.  Bobbing heads, and was that-blue sparks?  I pieced the puzzle together and sprinted ahead of Jace, and he chuckled.

"You sure this is her?"  Someone asked.  I looked up.  Percy Jackson.

"Well, Percy, if I wasn't, would I be able to name every person on this deck?"  I smirked, crossing my arms.

"Try at it."  He laughed.  I almost fell over laughing and everyone grouped themself into a makeshift line.

"Clarissa Fray Fairchild Morgenstern, Magnus Bane, Annabeth Chase, Leo Valdez, Jason Grace, Artemis Fowl the second, Sadie Kane, Carter Kane, Butler, Piper McLean, James Carstairs, Hazel Levisque, Frank Zhang, Alexander Lightwood, Isabelle Lightwood, Perseaus Jackson, Jace Wayland Morgenstern Lightwood Herondale."  I grinned.  Percy paled.

"It's her alright."  Magnus laughed. 

~Kai Graymark~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Next to you is where I call home

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Name:Merleah Kane

Apperance:blond hair, violet eyes, peach skin,

Personality: shy, normal, happy,kind, and finds the bright thing in every situation

Normal Outfit:blue jean shorts, blue t shirt, silver snaeckers, silver charm braclet, and black head band.

Other:Can I do PJ and KC since thier at the same time.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Branch: Lucian

Name: Elaia
Apperance: Waist-length medium brown hair, blue gray eyes, turquoiseish glasses, average height. 
Personality: Smart and friendly, doesn't like talking to new people, nice, quiet, reads a lot, can be very sarcastic.
Normal Outfit: A black sleeve-less high collared shirt, jean shorts/jeans and converse
Other: I am so excited for this!!

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Elaia's POV:

I was home alone and it was rainy (it always is in England). I had just posted my form to Ashely's 'Mortal not mortal' RP.

This is gonna be sooo fun! I thought. We had been chatting about it before she posted it.

There was a quiet knock at the door, which I barely heard over the Fall Out Boy I was playing. I muted the computer and stood up, going to the door.

Mom and Dad won't be back for another hour, Annie is asleep, and Kelli and Emily are still at school, I mentally reviewed the members of my family. So then...

I tried peering through the glass cut out, but the weird cut blocked my view of most of it. I saw a head of dark hair and a huge chest behind the dark hair.

I'm gonna regret this

I opened the door halfway, just in time to hear a refined Irish accent saying scornfully, "This house is tiny, and the garage is stuffed of uselessness. Dear Lord, I hope I don't have to come back here."

I opened the door wider. "Excuse me. Our house is the biggest in the village."

"Not surprising. You village is tiny. Like the house," the boy scoffed, then paused. "Wait, are you American?"

"Yeah."

"You live in England."

I opened my eyes wide and put an expression of shock on my face. "Whoa, bro. Nice observation!"

He rolled his eyes and stepped past me inside. "I require to speak to you about an important matter regarding your life."

"I don't know you, and you most certainly do not know my life. Who are you, anyways?"

"Artemis Fowl, the second. This is Butler."

I raised my eyebrows (hours spent in front of the mirror and raising just one was still beyond my abilities). "Yeah, right. Who hired you, Kayla? Tell her it's a good job, but no beans. He's a fictional character."

The boy raised one eyebrow (darn him). "Oh, and I suppose Holly is as well?" He snapped his fingers and the air next to him shimmered, until a short chestnut skinned girl appeared. 

I gaped like a fish. "I-I- oh my god!"

Butler, behind Artemis and Holly, laughed deeply. "Now she understands."

"We need to get you to the Argo II immediately. If you wouldn't mind, Holly is going to use her Moonbelt."

I still couldn't really speak, but I nodded weakly. Artemis smirked. "Good. I hope you don't mind a bumpy ride."

~*~*~*~*~*

An hour or so later, we had landed (I say landed it was more like dropped while Holly tried to slow us from sixty feet) in a pasture. I shook my head and looked around.

"Oh my god. Is that the Argo II? It's huge!" I stared at the enormous warship in awe.

Holly laughed. "She just gets shocked at everything, doesn't she?"

I flicked my hair over my shoulder and turned around to glare at her for a second before I ran across the field and climbed up the golden ladder to get to the ship.

"Ah, and here's the next one!" someone said. I stared at the curly haired boy. "Leo?" I asked in shock.

"He is the builder and 'supreme commander' of the ship," a blonde girl said, carrying a map somewhere. I stared at her and smiled. 

"And you're Annabeth! And that's Percy and Hazel and-" I stopped at the teenage boy with shoulder length goldish hair. "OK, don't know you."

"Jace. Ashley is downstairs."

"Ashley?"

"Another mortal like you," Artemis explained. "Come. We have much to discuss."

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I finished typing out my form for an Rp on the 39 clues message board when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said when I looked I saw someone that I would dream to see but not actually.

"Face of Horror," I said.

"Tas," he said I was immediately bound I soon lost my balance standing up and fell down hitting my head on the chair my vision went black. When I woke up I was lying down in a flying boat that was heading somewhere. Soon the door opened and Face of Horror entered.

"Why do you want me," I asked.

"Beacuse your last name is Kane," he replied.

"Wait like Sadie and Carter Kane," I said.

"Never mention those names," He yelled as he threw a dagger. I threw my hand in front of me and it stopped and dropped before me.

"I will need more help then," he said as he left the room. I heard something which was really bad.

"Kronos I need your help," he said.

"Oh dear," I said.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Merleah, please try to follow the plot of the RP.

I'll POV once more people join.

~Kai Graymark~

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I am but the bad guys got me first.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Merleah, there are no bad guys mentioned.  I have a vision for the RP, and you have to trust me that it will work.

~Kai Graymark~

• Posted at:

Front sm

agentwolf94

aka AgentWolf1430

Awesome! I remember this RP!

Name: Razi

apperance: Dark blonde hair, eyes change color based on mood(Ranges from Blue, to hazel to green), stands around 5'10",very pale, athletic build,

Personality: Almost always planning something, very quick to think, not cautious,often runs into situations without looking

Normal Outfit(to start out, going to change farther in) : Black pants, black high heels (around 3 inches high), long dark red designer Shirt, leather jacket

Super cool this is being brought back!

• Posted at:

member since  April 2012-

Destiney/Razi/Ren/a ridiculous amount of other names

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I finished typing out my form for an Rp on the 39 clues message board when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said when I looked I saw someone that I would dream to see.

"Sadie Kane," I said in astonishment.She cracked a grin at me that I had a feeling was a good.

"Yes I'm Sadie Kane now I need you to come with me, Carter thinks he would find you first," she said grabbing my hand. I lived alone in this house so I grabbed my laptop and my spacial necklace that I never wore. Sadie studied the necklace before I put it on.

"Where did you get the necklace," she asked.

"All I know it's from my dad and it is the symbol for Apophis," I said as we looked for Carter.

"No way I even had Horus helping me," said Carter as we waited for him outside.

"Yes you have to do all my chores for a week no magic," she said as she laughed and Carter frowned. We climbed onto Argos ll and it was amazing.

"Whoa," I said as I slipped on some water and Carter grabbed my hand and suddenly my brain stopped. I blinked a couple times my eyes felt wierd and fuzzy.Carter smile turned into a look of horror and dropped me.

"Carter why did you do that," said Sadie who then saw why. Merleahs eyes had turned brown and she was blinking like crazy with her eyes returning back to normal.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay I was just thinking it would be a cool way for all of us to become more unmortal.

ANd I'm not questioning you but.

Don't you need the bad to have the good?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Oh, there will be bad....there will be bad, I assure you.

~Kai Graymark~

• Posted at:

Front sm

agentwolf94

aka AgentWolf1430

I've been avoiding POVing for RPs all day, but I have to catch up...

Razi's POV

The last remains of the days dying sunlight glares off of the water, sparkling across the lake like diamonds. After a long day in school there is no where I would rather be then here except maybe in my study, but here I am adrift in my paddle boat far from the familiar Minnesota shores. 

I had been so lost in my thoughts I had not noticed a boat about to speed by, they draw so near to me that the wake splashes over the edge of the paddle boat, soaking me with the icy lake water. Without any real thought I yell at the boat. "WATCH IT!" Nearly blinded by the reflection off the lake, I peer angrily after the boat... Which seems to be.. coming back? The boat comes closer, slowing to a stop right by the edge of my boat. 

"Are you Razi?" I frown, peering at the boat which sits just before the setting sun. As my eyes adjust a face known to me slowly becomes visible. 

'Impossible." I whisper, Artemis, or the boy who appears to be Artemis, simply scowls at me. "Quite possible, I assure you." My gaze adjust further and a mountain of a man comes into view.... Butler?! "You're... Artemis...." 'yes, now would you hurry up?" He snaps, "We have a schedule to keep." "Wha-" "Just get in the boat." Butler grumbles. 

With shaky hands I pull myself into the boat and sit down on the expensive leather seat that awaited me. "This is insane." I murmur, remembering the Role Play I had joined only earlier that day, it being the only reason I am not question my sanity. "Let's be off Butler." Artemis commands, voice cold and emotionless. 

This... can't.. be happening...

• Posted at:

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

Branch: Ekaterina

Whoa...

Name: Nathan

Appearance: short, slim, brown hair that sometimes hangs into his eyes, brown eyes

Personality: Clever, sarcastic, bookish, a natural leader, has a some-what short temper, intelligent, shy around people he's just met, fierce when roused

Normal Outfit: black t-shirt, cargo shorts, black and silver tennis shoes

Other: is a black belt (seriously) and do I need to post my introductory POV?

~ Merlyn

• Posted at:

"Nosferatu.... Is that what it sounds like?"

"What does is sound like?"

"A left-over Scrabble rack, played as a bluff."

Anglerfish, boo on you. You are Pinocchios mixed with Ruldolphs who use your nose powers for evil.”

Front sm

impaphrodite14

Name: Madi

Appearance: red curly hair, blue eyes, pale skin

Personality: Friendly but shy. Usually happy.

Normal Outfit: Jeans, t shirt, running shoes

Other: Nothing

Madi's POV:

I had just gotten home from babysitting, so I made myself a sandwhich and turned on a movie. I had just finished eating my sandwhich when I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door and looked at the three girls in front of me. " Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yes, we need you to come with us please. Oh, and this is Annabeth, Hazel, and I'm Piper." One of the girls said. I stared at them for a moment and then fainted.

• Posted at:

Madi (MIPS is not dead)

Madeline

Fiona

James

Brice

Sydney

Robo

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Branch: Ekaterina

As like the origunal RP, I will standby and shout at all of you to continue.

• Posted at:

INTRODUCING... (megan)

*has girlfriend*

*is demi-panromantic*

*donuts*

*doesn't mind donuts*

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Name:Ali

Appearance:purple glasses or contacts, waist length wavy brown hair, 4'9", athletic, strong, skinny even though I have a big appetite

Personality:Creative, intelligent, sneaky,defensive,pretty, kind, flirty (sometimes)

Normal Outfit:Blue jeans, a white shirt with the Eiffel tower on it, and black sneaker heels

Other:I am only doing the Percy Jackson series because I haven't read the Kane Chronicles yet.

My Pov

As I submitted my entry to the RP, I heard a knock on my door. I groaned. When you live with to sisters, they always want to come in your room. I walked over an opened the door. I nearly passed out right there. "Are you Ali," the boy at the door."Yes. I think I'm dreaming. You can't be real. I've read about you, but there is no way you're really here," I said. I pinched my arm really hard to make sure I was awake. I was and now I had a big bruise on my arm. The boy at the door chuckled. "So, you know who I am," he asked. "You're Butch, son of Iris,"'I said. He nodded. He had dark brown hair, a sleeveless shirt revealing his rainbow tattoo on his arm, and jeans. "I'm not recognized by most people, but you are a first," he said happily. "Pack up. There are monsters everywhere. We need to leave now," he said. I grabbed my backpack, packed all of my Percy Jackson books, my kindle, the charger, and my phone. I slung that over my shoulder, and showed Butch out.

Butch took me to his chariot, which he parked on the roof of my house. I climbed up the ladder Butch had used, and stood next to him. He grabbed the reins, and the Pegasus were flying off. After an hour, Butch landed the chariot on the dock of the Argo ll. "Wow. This is the actual Argo ll," I said looking around. "Follow me," Butch said. I followed him down to the bottom deck. Inside was every character of Percy Jackson. The fangirl inside me was jumping and shrieking with joy. "Here she is," Annabeth said. "How do you guys know who I am," I asked. "We've read your fan fictions,"Leo said, winking at me. "Really you read those," I asked. I could feel my cheeks beginning to get warm. "Yes. They are really good. You should have seen Leo's face when he read it. He read it over and over again," Piper teased. "Shut up," Leo said. Jason came up to me, and I took a nervous step back. "I think Leo is starting to have a crush on you," he whispered. I smiled. Percy came up to me and examined my face. "Yep, this is her. I have never seen anyone with three dimples on there cheek that forms a triangle," he said. "Um, thanks," I said nervously. "I like how you think you are my sister in your story. You sound like you would be a really fun sister," he said. I was so overwhelmed to see all my favorite characters, that I passed out.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

And this is my Fairy Tail family!

I love them all but there's just

Too many people to list XD

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Ashley

"I can hear you down here you know!"  I shouted up, hoping Jace heard me.  I was sitting in the cabin the mortals, for I had been assured more would show up.  I was on my claimed bottom bunk in the back corner of the room, typing on my laptop.  My stories were not going to be writing themselves!

"You're Ashley?"  Someone asked.  I nodded.

"And you are?"  Elaia.  I nodded again.  Obviously realizing I wasn't one for socializing, Elaia claimed a bunk and slowly, slowly, people trickled into the cabin. 

I caught their names and wrote it down in One Note.....Elaia, Merleah, and Razi all showed up relatively close to each other.  Next came Nathan and Madi tumbling in after the other, and finally Ali.

Someone opened the door to the cabin, breaking up the small chatter the others had found amongst themselves.

"Can I get your attention?"  Leo asked.  He was flanked by Artemis and Jem, both of which were rolling their eyes.

"LISTEN."  Leo shouted.  All of us turned towards him, and he grinned.

"You guys were brought here for a reason.  We need your help-"  Artemis cut Jem off.

"One of you has the power to manipulate reality with your writing.  There are other mortals we may pick up if they're signal comes up on the radar, but until then, it's one of you.  Don't do any writing of any kind unless we know and approve of it."  Artemis finished, very quickly and cleanly.  I closed my laptop and put it down slowly.

"You are to avoid contact with any of our kind. Kapesh?"  Leo asked.  There were some grumbled and unhappy yeses.  I silently looked at the three boys, unmoving and silent. 

"Well then, we best be off."  Jem shrugged.  They closed the door behind them.

"This is going to suck.  I can't wait until we get to Camp Half Blood."  I announced, and opened my lap top to get back on the MB.

~Kai Graymark~

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merlahs pov

Okay I was totally was freaking out by now now and I went over to my bunk above Ashley and I stared at the new pov from a girl named Ashley which had my name in it.

"Hey Ashley do you happen to be Bookishhermes2 on the 39 Clues message board," I asked her she looked at.

"Wait are you Tigermermaid18," she asked.

"Yes," I said. Thier was a moument of silence between us untill I was going to ask the question.

"Ashley has anything happened to you," I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like a part of you changed."

"No why?"

"Read my last pov," I said she scrolled threw soon she was looking at me again. 

"So that actually happened," as she stared at me through the eyes.

"Yep," I said as I jumped off my bed to go on deck.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Pov

When Leo came in, I began to twirl a strand of my hair around my finger. "You have a crush on him, don't you," Razi said from the bunk under me. "Yes, I do. Wait, haven't I met you somewhere," I asked. She looked at me closely, and then checked my Kindle. "Oh, now I remember. You're the girl from the murder mystery RP," she said. "Oh that's right. Who do you think is the one that has this special power that were talking about," I asked. "It could be anybody," she answered. "The only reason they brought me here was because I signed up to this RP, and they only know he from my fan fictions," I told her. "Well, anything could happen. I think you and I are going to be good friends," she said. "I think I'm going to make friends with everybody," I said. I quickly typed up this report before it could be checked, and clicked send. Once that was done, I quickly and quietly closed my Kindle.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

agentwolf94

aka AgentWolf1430

,Razi's POV

Despite instructions, I quickly sign in to the MB on my phone, scrolling over to my long time running Role Play 'Back From the Dead' 'Three POVs since I last signed on, people had been busy. .I type up a quick POV for my character, ignoring the warnings of Artemis and the others. I couldn't very well just leave them with a cliffhanger again could i?

Besides, they had been asking for the identities  of the Fates for around a week, if I wait much longer I might have a riot on my hands.  

When I finish I sign off and tuck the phone back into my pocket 

How strange it is that I ended up here, with a bunch of other MBers and my favorite character. This, will be very interesting indeed...

sorry it's so short, have to go

• Posted at:

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Elaia's POV:

"No writing, yeah, yeah, yeah," I mumbled after they left, grabbing my laptop. I signed on and opened Wattpad and the message board.

Glancing around, I noticed that everyone else had their phones and computers out as well. I didn't feel quite as bad about breaking the rules then, so I opened the drafts I was working on and started typing.

After a while, my 'Gem Keepers first chapter' was as good as it was going to get, so I uploaded it and closed Wattpad, starting work on the next bit of Legends of Linde

After a while, one of the boys from Percy Jackson came downstairs, holding a phone up. "Okay, I know that at least two of you have been disobeying our warnings," he said. 

"Looks like you have been too," one of the girls said. "I thought demigods weren't supposed to have phones, Jason?"

He glared at her and held it up again. "Which one of you is AgentWolf94?"

Razi held up a hand.

"And PurplePoseidon75?" The girl I think was named Allie or something made a guilty gesture.

"SparklyTurquoise11?"

"Right here," I said, smirking. "And I have to say, your rules are very confining. I have people counting on me to get the next part of Legends of Linde written. I can't not write it."

"Yes, you can, and you're going to have to," he growled. "I'm confiscating all your electronics."

"What?!" was the general reaction. Then the yelling started. 

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Melreahs pov

I looked at Jason and my anger started to burn really bad.

"Why its just us posting these things so whats the problem with that," I asked. He looked at me his eyes growing wide in astonishment.

"Your Tigermermaid18," he asked.

"Yes I am and I don't care what you say everyone on the MB thinks its fake and I won't stop," I said as I grabbed my laptop and went above deck.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Pov

"No," I screamed at Jason. He looked at me with his sky blue eyes. "Look Ali. I'm sorry but it's for your own good. Now hand over your Kindle," he said holding his hand out. Like a baby I held it to my chest and pouted, shaking my head. "Ali," he said giving me a stern look. "Fine. But you better not play it. If I see that the battery is low, I will be suspicious," I warned him. Jason then went around the room, collecting everybody elses devices. After he shut the door, the room fell silent. It was strange not to hear the tapping of keys. "So, is anybody hungry? I brought some snacks from home," I said to everyone. They all nodded. I took two big bags of Doritos and Lays from my backpack and told Razi to pass them around. Then I took out the two six packs of Coke I brought and handed one to everybody. We all began to chat and laugh. We started to get to know each other better. Jason checked up on us again, but this time with piper. "Hey guys. What's up? Wants some chips," I said offering the bag. They each took a handful of chips, and left. Ha, Jason you are such a fool. You may have taken my Kindle, but I still have my phone, I thought. I quickly typed up this pov, and clicked send. Once that was taken care of, I continued talking to my fellow cabin mates.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

impaphrodite14

Please include me

• Posted at:

Madi (MIPS is not dead)

Madeline

Fiona

James

Brice

Sydney

Robo

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

What do you mean by include you Madi? Try poving, that's how people will include you.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Is anybody going to Pov?

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

impaphrodite14

My POV:

I woke up to find a bunch of girls staring at me. I screamed, hit my head on the top of my bunk, and groaned. "How did I get here?" I mumbled.

"Annabeth, Piper and Hazel dragged you in here along with a huge bag of your stuff. They said they didn't know what you wanted to take, so they took almost everything from your room. Oh, and do you have a phone by any chance?" One of the girls asked hopefully.

"Sorry, I'm not allowed to have a phone yet." I answered. "Why did they take away your phones?"

"They said we aren't allowed to write." Another said. Panic filled my chest and I quickly searched through my bag. I sighed in relief when I saw that Annabeth, Piper and Hazel and packed my binders full of stories, my art stuff, clothes, and my lucky pen.

"Well, I'm going to break the rules." I said as I sat down and began to write in one my binders.

• Posted at:

Madi (MIPS is not dead)

Madeline

Fiona

James

Brice

Sydney

Robo

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Pov

I stared at Madi who was writing in her binder."Actually thats not really breaking the rules. You can't write a story on the Internet," I told her. "Whatever,"she said, and continued to write. "Do you want something to eat? We have some Coke and chips leftover," I asked her. "Yeah I'll take some,"she said. I handed her the two bags, and a can of Coke. "Thanks Ali," she said, munching. Soon, Artemis came in to check on us. He scanned the room, and then left. "What was that about," Madi asked me. "They come in to check on us in case someone is using an electronic device," I told her. I trusted her, so I decided to show her. I brought my backpack over to her, and pulled out my phone. She gasped. I covered her mouth with my hand. "Don't tell anyone. I need to keep working on my fan fiction. You won't tell anyone right,"I asked her. She nodded. I finished writing this pov, and submitted it. I turned off my phone, and quickly slipped it back into my backpack. These characters have no idea that I am still connected to the MB.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Come on guys. We need more povs. This RP is starting to die.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

agentwolf94

aka AgentWolf1430

Razi's POV

Boredom. My old nemesis. It hits me like a wave, completely engulfing me. I jump from my top bunk to the floor and walk over to the door, in my frustration I kick the door frame with the toe of my shoe, sending a loud thump through the door. 

To my surprise, Artemis pulls open the door. His expression unamused. "Please refrain from breaking and or damaging any part of this ship, I doubt any of the other would be very pleased with you." I roll my eyes. "You took away my one form of entertainment, what did you expect?" "Read something." "Do you see any reading material in here? 'Cause I don't." "Talk with the others, eat some food." I give him an annoyed glance. 

"I do not eat chips and I do not drink pop." He sighs, and attempts to close the door, leading to me wedging my foot in the opening and keeping it open. "Look, do you have anything we could do for entertainment? Then I'll leave you alone." "Just wait a while longer." Allowing him to shut the door I pull my foot back, just as the door closes I slide a piece of paper between the lock and the door, keeping it from locking. After waiting a few moments I open the door, a grin on my face. "Razi, what are you doing?" "Relax, I'm just going to explore for a little bit, I'll be back..." With that I leave the room behind, slipping into the hallway.

• Posted at:

Front sm

impaphrodite14

Madi's POV:

I sighed as Razi left. "What was that for?" Sappire asked.

"Jason will throw her back in in five, four, three, two, one," I pointed at the door, which swung open and Razi was thrown inside.

"Don't let me catch you sneakng out again!" Jason hollered. I chuckled and handed Razi some paper.

"Want to draw?" I asked.

• Posted at:

Madi (MIPS is not dead)

Madeline

Fiona

James

Brice

Sydney

Robo

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

agentwolf94

aka AgentWolf1430

o_o

• Posted at:

Front sm

agentwolf94

aka AgentWolf1430

aww come on, stuck in that room again...

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleahs pov

I watched the air go by me as it cooled my body, I was very freaked out about my eyes turning brown still and now I was waiting for something else to change. I felt a tap on my shoulder to see Carter looking  looking at me.

"Its about nightfall so you need to go under deck to bed," He said. I gave him a hug before I went down and when I was in bed I couldn't sleep untill 12:00 o'clock. My eyes slowly fell and soon I was asleep. I looked up at the ceiling of our room it was nice room, i looked to see what woke me up. Sadie and Percy where standing in the door way to wake us up, Ashley got out of bed and stretched  and turned to wake me up but her face told me something was wrong. I got down and zoomed to the bathroom. My hair was now Carmal and my skin was nicley tanned and know I screamed in my mind. I got in one of the bathroom stalls and shut the door.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Pov

"Hey Razi," I said. She glared at me. "You want to use my phone,"I asked. Everybody began to trample over each other to get to me. "Woah, you guys. One at a time," I said handing the phone to Razi first. We passed the phone around the crowd so everyone would get a turn. Once everyone poved, I was handed my phone back. "Ok, now that that's taken care of," I looked at the past povs. "Razi, so you don't drink pop or eat chips," I read. "Ok, how about this,"'I said, handing her a bottle of water and some cookies. She accepted the water and cookies without saying a word. "Your welcome," I said. Everyone just went back to talking, eating, or whatever they did. Ah, this is so much better,I thought, enjoying the calmness of the room.

After a few minutes, Jason came bursting through the door, his face a bright red. He was holding the same phone he had earlier that day. "Ok, I don't get it. I took away all your electronics. How are you guys able to keep posting," he nearly screamed. We all shrugged, keeping our mouths shut. Jason huffed angrily, and stormed out of the room. We all began to laugh and I high fiber Madi, Razi, and Ashley. "We fooled him good," Madi said. "I know right. Thanks for not ratting me out," I said. "No problem. You're the only one with an electronic device. We don't need that taken away," Razi said. Everybody nodded in agreement. Wow. I think I can trust these guys,I thought.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Ashley

I groaned in bordem and sat on my bed.  I had been inseperable from my laptop since I got it, and I was still hearing the sound of the keys clicking faintly in my ears.  

Soon it was night, and everyone was asleep.  Tomorrow, we'd be at CHB.

For now, I was concerned that this room was getting low on oxygen levels.

I stood by the foor listening for quite a while, making sure no one was still awake.  When I was sure no one was, I opened the door only wide enough for me to get through and shut it behind me, careful not to let it make any noise.

I walked out onto the desk and stood by the railing, watching the land float by below us.  

A faint noise behind me made me spin on my heel, and standing there is Jace

"You're not as lighted footed as you think."  He grinned.

"And you probably have some sort of hearing rune."  I smirked.  He frowned, then remembered I read the books.

"Okay, you're right on that one."  He laughed.  I smiled and turned back towards the railing.  It was still sinking in that I was surronded by characters and MBers, on the Argo II, heading towards CHB.

"Ashley."  Jace whispered.  I turned towards him, and caught it.

My hair, was long, and black.  When I was younger I had waist length black hair.  It was the same length as it was now, but black, with gold and silver streaks.  I looked down at myself on to find myself in a jean mini skirt and black tank top.

"No."  I shook my head and closed my eyes.  I could feel a slight burning in my skin, to open my eyes and find runes.  

"Ashley, we need to-"  Jace started and I out my hands up to block him, black shadows appeared from my hands and surronded him, and he feel to the ground, quite un Jace like.

"Well, now I get to apply a bunch of makeup to hide all this."  I mumbled.  Slowly, I got an idea.  I grabbed the cloth of my shirt and tried to be the Ashley I used to me.  I lookd down.  No runes, same old hair.  I had changed. quite like Tessa did.  Now, to hope it didn't fade around everyone.

You can start your POVs in CHB.

~Kai Graymark~

• Posted at:

Front sm

fireamber36

PTFL. I'll type my form in tomorrow or evening.

Hey everyone, and Ashley! :)

~Rachel

• Posted at:

I am a 15 year old  fangirl,

daughter of Poseidon...Chocolate, books,and weapons to kill with kindness....

makes life bearable.

My name is Dagger Ridiculous the XXXIV. You killed my pillow pet. Prepare to die.

Front sm

impaphrodite14

Madi's POV:

The next morning I woke up a little early and began to draw some creatures from my stories. I smiled silently as I remember all of the things that were soon to be written for them.

A few hours later we were able to leave the our room and walk around. I walked right up to the front of the ship and looked at the beautiful robotic dragon head. "Like him?" A voice came from behind. I turned around and smiled at Leo.

"He is one of my favorite characters." I said. "I mean, he's fantasy and sci-fi in one thing! He is probably one of the last that we know of, and we could have learned so much about other creatures like him!" Leo was about to say something when Annabeth came up to us.

"Leo, the water heater is broken again." She told him. Leo groaned and walked off. "So, how are you liking the trip so far?" Annabeth asked.

"Everything is great except we were treated like animals and locked in a room for the whole night." I told her. She laughed.

"Well, we're all gathering for breakfast soon, just to let you know." She said as she walked off.

• Posted at:

Madi (MIPS is not dead)

Madeline

Fiona

James

Brice

Sydney

Robo

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Ali's Pov

The next morning I woke up, and stretched in my bed. I jumped off from my bed, and I left the room. There were still a few people in bed, so I decided to explore. I grabbed my backpack, and went to the top deck. I leaned on the railing, and smelt the salty sea. The ocean breeze blew gently in my hair and face. I loved the ocean, but the only problem was that I didn't know how to swim. "So, you like coming up here to," someone said behind me. I looked to my right, and saw Percy leaning over the rail too. "Well this is the first time I have been up here. I would have come here more if I wasn't locked in a room all night," I said. Percy laughed. "Look, that was for your own good. I really wonder who has that special power that I heard leo talking about," Percy said. "Me too. Hey can I have my kindle back," I asked Percy. He thought for a moment. "I'll make you a deal. I'll give you and everyone else there stuff back if you  promise not to post," Percy said. I thought, and knew the others wouldn't agree with this. But they really do want there stuff back. "Ok. You have a deal," I said. When I stretched my hand out to shake Percy's hand, a stream of water came up and spashed Percy.  "Om my gods. I am so sorry. I have no idea what happened. I am a complete mortal, not a demigod," I said, apologizing to Percy.  "That's alright. Come on, Leo just docked at Camp Half-Blood," Percy said, leading me to the golden ladder with everyone else.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*