C-mail: /34701

Inventor of C-Mail

DOOOOO YOUUUU BELLLIEEEVVVEEE IN M A G I C

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

citycomposing16

Branch: Janus

Emma, you're probably right! I tried the dream thing to find my element, and I found out fire! I believe that fire is NOT my element! I'm pretty scared of fire not relaxed! No defenetly no! I'll try again with water...Could you tell me how long must the chi process last? And each of its levels?

Scarlett
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Do you want to come in contact with me?

Have a question? Need an advice?

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Branch: Lucian

Tigerclaw: Yeah, it will. Don't worry. It's like, for example, you light up your fireplace. Even though it's cold, it'll still light up. As a matter of fact, It's better in the cold. When it's cold, the fire tries it's best to warm.

Onxywolf: I feel you, sister. My sister thinks it's stupid, my brother thinks it's witchcraft, and my parents think it's not good for me. Even my kind of stepmother thinks it's unhealthy. They think that if you do that, you loose touch to reality. Well, news flash people; 'This is reality!' It's better if you keep it that way. I told my mom that I stopped. But I didn't. I know it's not nice to hide things from your family and all, but sometimes family has to respect there decisiones, even if it does seem crazy. 
Jin says he's fine with it. He's even lying to my dad that I'm going over to his house because he's teaching me yoga (Jin used to be a yoga teacher). 
Who knows? Maybe the fact that you knew how Jin looked is fate ;).
Jin is the best adult you can meet. He doesn't treat you like some meddling kid, but like a person. He's patient, but can be a bit strict. We would take weeks to learn a new tecnique, and each time I fail he would say I'm taking too long, or that you did this wrong. So the next day, I would come back and get it right. I like that about him because he wants me to be the best, and he's not one of those people who say 'Great Job!' or 'Keep up the good work!' I hate those people. They only lie to make you feel better. Jin is honest, and he doesn't care if you feel sorry for yourself or anything. 
'I will not tell you to think positively, nor negatively. I want you to think wisely. You will only get to wear you want if your smart about it.' 
- Jin
He is full of great words. He always knows what to say. He helps me with most of my problems.
So yeah, Jin's an awsome guy.

Earthbending part 2 is coming soon guys! 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

When will you post the next Earth bending lesson? And do you have a simpler one? I've been practicing for weeks and can't get it yet. But earth is definatley my element. I actually started watching Avatar the last airbender the other day. I'm on Book 1:Water, Volume 4. Can you tell me if there is any truth to the element bending techniches and such? Thanx! 

Ezra Blackdragon
  • Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

THEY WILL KNOW THE JOY CREATION

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Branch: Tomas

Oh, ok! (I don't have a fireplace, what do I do?)
  • Posted at:

Tigerclaws217! AKA Tigress

Japanese Soul: Anime, drawing, music etc

"You can't have one thing without the other"     

"All it takes is one mistake"

"Why do humans persist in seeking power that could destroy the world?"-Milla, Tales of Xillia

Front sm

lightningdragon818

aka AnalyzingAdventure1083

Hey my names webby (well really it's paige but everyone calls me webby) and I plan on doing the journal dream thing tonight aswell as trying to focus on my chi. But the thing is I don't know what colour to picture it because I don't know my element. I think I will picture it as a white colour tonight as White is kinda a mutual colour. Anyway I'm just wondering what you think i would maybe belong to? Anyway here's a bit about me:

im 13 and im the year above in school (yr8 is highschool here) because I started early. I live in nsw australia. and I kinda feel like I'm two different people sometimes. Like at school I'm the mega tomboy of the century, cool in like a smart Alec way, sport non-stop person and I can get very competitive but know how to just have fun with it. Aswell I give the teachers (and everyone else) a fair bit of cheek but I'm always just mucking around but sometimes I can cross the line :( I also have a habbit of being known as "invincible" like I always pretend stuff doesn't hurt. Like say I got a soccerball to the face I just shrug it off even if it really hurts. But really I'm an extremely emotional person. I can go major rage and really depressed sometimes but I'm always really happy and spirited aswell. I have lots of friends in my "group" both boys and girls. I get along with the guys a lot better than the girls because they just ran and 'w'itch about each other.

but before you judge me yet here is the more homely side of me:
 I read books like I breathe. I just feel like they are way more interesting then my life that's all. My family thinks I'm like "the smart one" but I wasn't really given a choice. You see my family is very sporty. For example my wednesday schedule is: school gymnastics hockey training and swimming club (work in the winter at the indoor sports center for a family friend) my brother especially. You see he just sort of excels at all sporty things he does. Like id been playing hockey for like two years and people used to tell my parents I was a great player, had a lot of potential yada yada yada, but then dylan (my brother) came along and was like the pro and everyone says he's great and he wins heaps of awards and stuff. Anyway so I'm like the smart one who got on the debating team (even then because it was at school I was the casual cool person who just said that everything the opposition said was wrong) and stuff like that. If you asked me who my neat friend was I would probs say my second cousin hailey. We just have all the same interests (books, movies, music) and we never fight over anything. I'm very confident (in my other personality aswell) and because I grew up along side my cuz she kinda became the more shy one. But who could blame her? I ran up to strangers and introduced myself and asked them what was in the bag or stuff like that. I also like spending weekends watching movies and relaxing but I also spend a lot of time camping and going to the beach aswell. I'm still. Tomboy but just not as much putting it out their every five mins. 

Anyway  I've been raving on for way to long. Anyway thankyou for your help in your opinion on what element I am. I know it's going to be hard with the whole double life thing but that's who I am. Anyway I'll try the dream thing but I'm not sure it will work for me. As a child I had very bad dreams enough that I refused to sleep. My parents too me to a hypnotise who made my mother quit smoking straight away. But when she tried to (get into my head) she couldn't and said "that my mind wasn to active" and eventually we found someone who gave me tablets but what really worked was the monster spray he gave me and told me to spray every night before I went to bed to keep the monsters and bad dreams away. Anyway it's stopped me from dreaming all together and until the start of this year I haven't dreamed since I don't take the tablets or use the spray anymore but I still never dream. When I was little I used to describe it as dying then coming back to life in the morning. Anyway recently I have had about one or even two dreams a month but there always really wierd or really random and usually have something to so with my life being on the line but not always. Anyway I'm raving on again so goodluck.

webby 
  • Posted at:

lightningdragon818 aka AnalyzingAdventure1083

A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you will know the debt is payed.

-Tyrion Lannister to Cersei Lannister

GAME OF THRONES

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

After I read your post, I honestly did feel a connection to you! I ALSO told my mom I didn't believe in Dragons anymore, but I through-and-through DO!!! 
  • Posted at:

mickey.

#SquadGoals - Charlie Fen Rylee Mariah Tina Fish

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Last tecnique of earthbending:

Harding rock

Okay, this is extremely hard. Takes a lot of pacience. First of all, close your eyes and imagine a white moon-like substance. Then, imagine it mixing together with your blood. I know, it sounds gross. But it works. Anyhow, then picture all of your blood flowing down your arms to your hands, still glowing. It's like when your upside down and all your blood goes down to your head. Moving on, stand infront a puddle of mud, or wet dirt. Put your hand over it, and imagine a small stream of chi going down your fingers  to the mud. When your done, squeeze your hand and imagine your holding the mud in your hand. After two minutes, the mud should have harden, even a little. So practice it until it gets really hard.  Bye bye! 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

citycomposing16

Emma you didn't anwser my question XD, HOW LONG MUST THE WHOLE CHI PROCESS LAST? AND EACH LEVEL?
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

lightningdragon818

aka AnalyzingAdventure1083

Hey just wondering if you could answer both mine and citycomposing16's questions? And also does Jin know your posting lessons online? Just curious.

webby 
  • Posted at:

lightningdragon818 aka AnalyzingAdventure1083

A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you will know the debt is payed.

-Tyrion Lannister to Cersei Lannister

GAME OF THRONES

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

mkay

• Posted at:

I would put a clever joke here, but I can't think of one.

Professional MB Ghost

Would Like an All-Purpose Cleaner for Life

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Can anybody make sense of what is happening?

My posts are posting in random order. It's been 3 days since I posted the reply, but it didn't post.

Anybody? 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Scarlett: Good for you. Your doing great progress. I don't know why you can't get the chi thing. Maybe you are but you just don't realize it. The chi progress lasts at least 1 week. There aren't any levels. But when you practice, you get stronger. I'm sorry I can't figure out anything else. When I figure something out, I'll let you know.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Webby: No, Jin does not do online lessons. He doesn't even have a computer. And his TV only has Asian Channels. But, I once brought my ipad to his class. When we were on break, I was scrolling down the Movies And TV shows my mom downloaded. I accidently pressed on ANTM. When I was about to stop it, Jin stopped it. He watched it and got hooked. So now everytime I go to his house, he tells me to bring the ipad so he can watch. Shoking, right?

The color of your chi doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with your element. You know, sometimes your element has nothing to do with your personality. At first, Jin thought I was Air for my intellegence, or fire for my temper. But in the end I got water. It's because I feel comfortable around it. I never felt so comfortable around fire or air. Earth, probably. But water is the one.

Tell me about your dreams. Even if they have nothing to do with water, or fire, or air, or earth. I may be able to read them.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Onyxwolf: I don't know about dragons. Although, there are these spirit gods that appear in a form of the dragon. I don't remember there names much. One of them was the spirit god of Fire and Protection in the form of a red dragon. The spirit god of Air and Intellegence in the form of a white or silver dragon. Spirit goddess of earth and strength (I think. Or was it harvest?) in the form of a sienna dragon. And then the spirit goddess of water and stars in the form of a blue dragon.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Ezra: I don't know. I never watched Avatar. I guess. Sorry, there isn't an easier tecnique. Earthbending is the most fisical element. It has to do with a lot of the person's strength. You'll get it soon. It's a bit harder for you because you don't have someone teaching you in person. It's like taking karate lessons by reading a book. The only person you can rely on is yourself.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Tigerclaw: Don't worry. It was just an example. You do not need a fireplace
  • Posted at:

Front sm

darkmerlin14

aka DragonAzure15

I just talked to my local lion turtle and BOOM! bending. Visit your local lion turtle TODAY!!!
(Brought to you by... uh, I'm not really sure) 
  • Posted at:

darkmerlin14 aka DragonAzure15

I AM MR. ROOT BEER!!!

WHAT FLAVOR IS AWESOMESAUSE?!

We're all weird in our own special ways-Me

Madrigal since December 2012

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Yeah same here, Cloudburstangel36. Maybe the Mod System is getting too much posts...
  • Posted at:

"Why do humans persist in seeking power that could destroy the world?"-Milla, Tales of Xillia

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Darkmerlin: WTH?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Good.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

Well, my element probably isn't water, I'm really scared of water @_@
  • Posted at:

CitadelHistory8 aka AgentCobra26

Jay - Just an Average Yodel.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

C-mail: /34701

Inventor of C-Mail

DOOOOO YOUUUU BELLLIEEEVVVEEE IN M A G I C

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Really? Can you at least swim?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Bump?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Hey Emma!!! Well, is it possible to have more than one Element? Also, can you look at my posts and find one that says "CloudburstAngel36 ONLY!!!! No one else!!! Please!!!" Thanks!!
  • Posted at:

mickey.

#SquadGoals - Charlie Fen Rylee Mariah Tina Fish

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Front sm

tigerclaws217

I'm always here Cloudburstangel36, can I just call you Cloudangel? It's kinda long to type up, you can call me Tigress.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

citycomposing16

bump
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

citycomposing16

bump
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

citycomposing16

bump
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

citycomposing16

bump
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

citycomposing16

Hello ! This thread isn't dead!!!!!!!

Come here
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

citycomposing16

Emma hey! When I say the process I mean...How to explain it!? I mean in one time...Well i mean I'm sitting down I imagine the blue cord, blue cord coming up, then out of the hands...You know...How much all this hhave to last? It's confusinf, i know...

-Scarlett- 
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Sorry Onixwolf. Only one element per person.

You see, it's kind of like meddling with the laws of nature. Have you ever seen My Babysitter's a vampire? If you did, there was an episode where they brought a dog back to life, but it became this evil bloodthirsty monster. That's because the dead is suppose to be dead. Like people should only be able to control one element. These people can become very powerful, and they will become something that isn't human. I know it doesn't sound so convincing, but just trust me.

Sure. But I didn't see it.

Tigerclaw: Of course you can call me Cloudangel. But if you want, you can just call me Emma.

Scarlett: Thank you for coming back! 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Oh, ok Emma then. So how do you enter the 'dream' thing, like finding out what your true element is?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

citycomposing16

bump for suppport Emma!

-Scarlett-
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

cobradragon606

Bookmark
  • Posted at:

Thunderhunter, Summer Wolf

Dragons of myth, Unicorns of lore, Let the magic live inside us.

Magic is real, as long as you believe in it.

-Rabbit's Quote-A-Boat Shop

Dragons

Dragons

And more dragons

ALEXANDER HAMILTON!

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Wow, Scarlett. I'm very honored to have an aprentice as kind as you are :)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

citycomposing16

Emma Hey! You seem to be a really great person, and you had helped me very much, so I want to help you bringing this thread back to life!

-Scarlett-
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Oh! Well, I would say about a minute or two.

-EMMA TO SCARLETT 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Jin used an esence on me. And you can't do it alone, only for a professional.

Sleep tonight, then when you wake up tell me what you dreamt. It doesn't matter if it's crazy or something, just tell me.  
  • Posted at: