Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Branch: Lucian

Hello fellow Benders. It is I, your totally awsomesauce sensai. Emma The Waterbender.

Who is now learning how to walk in water ;)

I haven't posted any steps in a long time. But the good news is that we have reached the final element...

Wait for it...

Wait for itt...

Wait for iitt...

EARTH! *sound of trumpets*

Step 1: Stone Levitation

This is the first basic technique to earthbending. It is pretty hard, but, once you get it, it should be easy. Get a pebble or small stone, and take it out in front of you. Now, close your eyes and visualize a white, moon-like substance, your chi, bubbling up from your stomach. Imagine it going up your chest, through your arms, out your fingers, and into the pebble. Slowly raise your hand and imagine the strand of chi connecting your fingers to the pebble, and raising it up, like a puppet string. Open your eyes, and the rock should be floating in the air.

This is really hard. And it seems impossible. But trust me, it's not. Jin, my mentor, is an earthbender. He cracked a boulder in half once!

Part 2 shall be coming out soon.

Stay tuned! 
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Branch: Tomas

MY GAWD!
  • Posted at:

Tigerclaws217! AKA Tigress

Japanese Soul: Anime, drawing, music etc

"You can't have one thing without the other"     

"All it takes is one mistake"

"Why do humans persist in seeking power that could destroy the world?"-Milla, Tales of Xillia

Front sm

dragonelf316

Branch: Janus

Emma, I have one MORE last question. I think that all of the elements might work for me (there are a lot of different components of my personality), but I'm not sure which one is truly right for me. Also, I have a couple friends who I have told about this and they are thinking that they MIGHT want to learn too. I have the THEORY at least of all the elements down now, and since you can only choose one element I don't want to force mine on them in case they end up stuck with something that doesn't fit them for the rest of their lives. So here is my personality, and that of Friend #1, Friend #2, and Friend #3.
Me: Sort of calm and hyper at the same time: calm mentally, hyper externally. I am almost never bothered when someone insults me but VERY bothered when someone insults one of my friends. I am a bit of a comedian in real life, so I talk in a really loud, fast-paced manner most of the time which is why most of my friends think I'm a bit weird/random/insane. I love reading, and I enjoy writing both books and poetry. I am sarcastic at times, and love music.
Friend #1: Occasionally shouts random words such as "BUBBLES!" and "COOKIES!" for no apparent reason. Very honest (I have never heard him tell a lie) and funny. I know from experience he is EXTREMELY hyper on both the inside and outside--he has smashed two TVs and one lamp in the time I have known him, and runs around like a crazy person even when we are not playing tag. He is a math and tech genius.
Friend #2: A bit like Friend #1. She is very random and funny, but on many occasions I joke, "You are evil for someone your age!" She is, like most of my close friends, a very skilled videogamer.
Friend #3: Funny, a bit immature (and as she has told me many times, PROUD OF IT!). She is a good writer and also enjoys reading. 
  • Posted at:

Brooke Skysong

Janus RULE!

Proud Slytherin

Dragon lover

RAINBOW

DARKNESS

How do I decide...?

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

Thank you so much for being awesome!!! Earth is my favorite element, and I really look forward to learning more on how to control it. I have kyanite, which helps my lucid dreaming, recalling of past lives(yes, I mean reincarnation), and other psychic abilities. Have you ever done astral traveling? If so, any tips? I've been practicing, but can't quite get it yet. On another note, how would you like to be a Madrigal? I'm the Janus Diplomat for the Madrigals, and Pedro is the recriuter. I think you would make a nice Madrigal, and insist you talk to either Kathy, the leader, on the actual thread(meeting 5 under my posts), or to Pedro to see if he can talk to Kathy for you. Thanx again!
       Ezra Blackdragon
  • Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

THEY WILL KNOW THE JOY CREATION

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

You are fire. I can tell by the second. You are calm, but hyper at the same time. You care for others, and you don't let simple things bother you.

Friend 1: I would say earth. They are pretty random. If it doesn't work out for him, then I would suggest Air.

Friend 2: Hm... This one is a bit tricky. It would be either Air or Fire. Make her try them both. See which one she feels more comfortable.

Friend 3: I would need a bit more information. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Thank you for saying I'm awsome.

It's a gift.

Question, is Kyanite that crystal?

Yes, I have done Astral traveling. Jin told me that Astral traveling is something you should do in the morning, when you just woke up. Don't you feel a bit drowsy when you wake up? If you do, then that way would work much better. Use your mind to flex your hand, but mentally. Keep moving it until you feel that its physically moving. If you need any more tips, just ask.

What?! Aw, your so nice for asking me to join the Madrigals. I usually don't join does kind of stuff, but you seem like a nice person. So I'll think about it.

Hey, guys. How about if I teach you stuff like these? Astral traveling, controling dreams, psychic, ect. I know a few, and the rest I can ask Jin.  
  • Posted at:

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Cloudburstangel36! I done the Chi thing and it worked, a bit. I felt a feelng in my hands and warmth when put to my face! Can the position of the hand be anywhere while pratising your Chi or does it have to be somewhere? And for Firebenders, when pratising your Chi is the cord still blue or a gold color?
  • Posted at:

"Why do humans persist in seeking power that could destroy the world?"-Milla, Tales of Xillia

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Tigerclaw: I would recomend bright red. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

medusaathena132

aka CobraAdventure50

bump
  • Posted at:

Ace Enders

Don't you ever wonder how we survive?~Paramore

Sugar we're going down swinging.~Fall Out Boy

Losing the feeling of feeling unique. ~Panic! At the Disco

It's not confidential that I've got potential.~The Killers

Writer of the Year!!!

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Ok
  • Posted at:

Front sm

agentpizza12

aka PenguinOrange2

Emma-- I posted that when I was like halfway through the post and hadn't read the firebending post yet. 
  • Posted at:

Josh!

I AM THE LORD OF ALL MEMES!!! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!

#getrekt  #2mlg4u  #thisisgettingold

^See that Comic Sans? I used it ironically. ONLY IRONICALLY.

"I'm not a psychopath, Anderson, I'm a high-functioning sociopath."--Sherlock Holmes

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

Yes, Kyanite is a crystal. To be exact, I have Blue Kyanite. I also have Rose Quartz, Amethyst, and the other day, I got some Amber, Red Jasper, Gold Tigers Eye, and Moonstone. Thanx for the astral tip! Another thing, I have tried each element so far, and Fire and Air react slightly, when I do Earth, I start to feel kind of funny, and Water doesn't work for me at all. I had reikee (or however it's spelled) on the same day I got the new crystals, and the woman knew I was into the element of Earth, and I really think its my natural element. Please post the next one soon!
                Ezra Blackdragon
  • Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

THEY WILL KNOW THE JOY CREATION

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Okay, I'll Re-Post it then

Dancing Flame.
 Dancing Flame is a very hard technique. So get a candle, and light it. Then visualize, a white, moon-like substance, your chi, bubbling up from your stomach, going into your chest, through your arms, and into your fingers. Then visualize the chi coming out of your fingers and into the flame. Now visualize the chi getting bigger and bigger. Open your eyes, and the flame should be bigger than it was. Now visualize the chi in the fire getting smaller. Open your eyes, and the flame should be smaller than it was. After about a week of doing this, start opening your eyes for this technique. When you start opening your eyes, try to shape the flame, visualizing the chi shaping into lets say, a little ball. After a month, move on to the next technique.

Get a piece of paper or a leaf(have it in your hands). Go into your meditave trance. see your chi flowing through you (golden yellow) . Then imagine your chi coming from your solar plexus into your chest then into your arms and finaly into your hands (both of them). Make your chi go into the paper/leaf, and spread it all over it. Then slowly make your chi go read and feel it getting hotter slowly...feel the heat....then when smoke is coming from the chi put all your rage and anger into making it go up in flames. This should work on the third time, you MUST do the other techs first, without control this is even more dangerous. And you must really feel the chi turning into fire. Like REALLY feel it.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!

Guess what? Newsflash for ya!

I'M A WATERBENDER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend is an Earthbender! I've seen her do it! It's amazing!!!! :) 
  • Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

friend, PLEASE, don't take your LIFE away from me. -twenty-one pilots.

who LIVES, who DIES, who TELLS your story?

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Me again!! This is really helping me!!! I LOVE Water!! My "happy place" is a creek, brook, or waterfall in a forest surrounded by animals! I'm a tomboy and love to get dirty. When I'm around Water, I feel like there's NOTHING wrong and I'm relaxed. Is this normal for a beginner Waterbender? I mean, also around Water, I feel like I'm LIVING in one of my own stories I'm writing!!
  • Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Ezra: That's great! I can see the earth element in you. Who's the woman, by the way?

Onyxwolf: Your a waterbender too?! That is so freakin' amazing! Which part are you in? Where did you learn? 
It's completly natural. When your around your element, your body feels more relaxed. It's kind of like your soul likes the company of water.
You are definetly a waterbender. Keep up the good work!

• Posted at:

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

Bookmark :D

I keep losing this page XD
  • Posted at:

CitadelHistory8 aka AgentCobra26

Jay - Just an Average Yodel.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

C-mail: /34701

Inventor of C-Mail

DOOOOO YOUUUU BELLLIEEEVVVEEE IN M A G I C

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

dragonelf316

Emma,
Thank you SO MUCH for telling me what my element really is! I was trying Water, and the chi thing worked well--tingling with a few, I don't know how to describe it, sparks of energy--but I had absolutely no luck with the actual bending part, even push/pull. When I was meditating a couple days ago, I tried it with a sort of orangeish-reddish-whitish (is that a word...? lol) chi, and... wow. I see now that this is definitely my Element. It was really strong, not so much a tingling as a burning. Literally. When I imagined it as full-on flame, not just Chi, it felt almost like my whole entire body was on fire. Is this normal? 
  • Posted at:

Brooke Skysong

Janus RULE!

Proud Slytherin

Dragon lover

RAINBOW

DARKNESS

How do I decide...?

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

dragonelf: Totally :). Waterbending isn't easy. It took me a month to learn push/pull. But you'll get it. I promise.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Well, my friend and I were born with our powers. Our Dragons aid us in controlling them. I'm barely a beginner. I just discovered my power about a month ago. I have VERY dark brown eyes, but when you look closely, there's a ring of DARK, DARK blue around them. Is that Waterbender-y? I basically learn from my friend. 
Once, my friend was singing "Let it Go" in her room, and she said ivy began crawling up her wall when she did the actions. Then when we went on a walk together, she walked past a tree so it was blocked for a moment, then when I saw the tree again, it was greener. Whenever she walks past the trees, that happens and I literally feel the trees' peace. It may sound odd, but I can FEEL the trees and plants. I can also smell the seasons. Well, when it comes to Arizona, I only feel and smell Summer and Winter. I know seasons aren't supposed to be capitalized, buuuuuut it feels normal to do it! :) In Arizona, Summers are AWFUL and Winters are beautiful!! Occasionally I can smell Fall and Spring, but quite rarely. Is there anything to this that you know of?
  • Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Onyxwolf: I have a theory. You may be a desendent. Maybe. There's a slight change it's that, but it's the only thing I got. In acient China, there were these desendents of gods that had these kind of powers. The power of Cosmos. They have a way to comunicate with the thing's around them. Such as animals, plants, objects, weather, ect. It could be nothing, really. But just in case...
I want you to tell me your age, what you dream about, what connection you have with your friend.
Pure honesty.
Either way, Jin says it's just a legend. So once again, it's possible.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

phoenixartemis337

bookmarking

• Posted at:

percabeth forever!!

Front sm

citycomposing16

Emma hi! Scarlett here if you remember me...
Well, I really have NO TIME for practising! In fact I haven't done chi and push/pull for a month now! Do you think that this is bad? I mean that by this way I would not have a chance to do waterbending? Any advice?

-Scarlett-

• Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Do you want to come in contact with me?

Have a question? Need an advice?

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

midnightcommander10

Seems pretty interesting
  • Posted at:

Votefor the Unordinary!!

Most Important things to know about me:

I'm a proud Lucian but I'm un-bias toward other branches.

I'm Mormon.

I love to read.

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

It took me 3 months, but I was finally able to try it, my hands ended up feeling really hot but not tingly :p
  • Posted at:

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Inventor of C-Mail

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

Awh man, I can't practice the fire dance technique until I get to my dad's house D:

(My mom dosent like candles, and my dad uses candles all the time XD) 
  • Posted at:

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Inventor of C-Mail

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

Also, I'm not sure if I'm a firebender or a waterbender because I'm 50% Extrovert and 50% Introvert

I'm somewhat talkative, but I don't talk a lot when I'm around lots of people, I'm also rediculously calm (I rarely ever get upset). But I'm very energetic (I was one of the fastest kids in elementary school)

:p 
  • Posted at:

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Inventor of C-Mail

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Hey Scarlett, I remember you.

You were having trouble controling your Chi.

Take your time. It's not easy when your stressed out. Try on Easter Break.

If your not certain water is your element, try with another one.

Picking your element is pretty hard. Jin had me do meditation exercises for a whole week so I can find out what was my element.

One day he told me to close my eyes and imagine this place depending on my mood.

In that moment I was angry at myself for not being able to get it right, so the first thing that came into my mind was a volcano.

He told me to walk into the volcano and jump inside. When I did, everything turned dark.

When I landed, the lava turned into water, and I was sinking.

I started panicking, I didn't know what to do. Then, I realized I could breathe under water.

So I started swimming up. And when I reached the surface...

I woke up.

I realized Jin had put me to sleep. He said I passed out for hours.

I told him my dream.

He said that what just happened was that, when I was about to die, the water saved me from the fire.

So that's when I realized Water was my element. 

He used this incense that is used for spirit traveling. I barely even remember anything.

So do the same thing I did. Imagine the first place that pops out of your mind and makes you feel uncomfortable. Then imagine being saved.

But it has to come out naturally. Like a dream. Try not to control it. Let the river flow wherever it wants =)

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Ya know, Emma. I feel like there's something more to you. In a good way. I mean, what does Jin look like and how is he your mentor? But, you remind me of a girl in a story I'm writing named August. She's brave, determined, fun, loyal, and mischievous. She has long black hair, DARK blue eyes, and pale skin. She's a Chrackerin, which means she's from the land below Earth, Chracker. There's also a land above Earth called Mahrajaer (Mah-rah-jar buuut the j has a bit of a zh sound). Mahrajaer is enemies with Chracker, but then, well, it turns out the EVIL ones are Mahrajaer....       -_- Anyway, one of my favorite quotes from August is when she's talking to the leader of the Chrackerins, Lord Darkaaxs (Dark-ax) and she says, "Why do you think you're so much better than everyone else just because you're a lord?" Yeah! She rocks! 

Anyway, what do you dream about? 

~River T.

Highlight:
My name isn't River. River is my middle name. My first name is- well- I'll say later.....
  • Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I'm 11 in 5th grade. I usually dream about me having adventures with mythical (but I honestly believe in them) people. Sometimes I dream about my family, but it's always about something bad happening to them and I have to save them. Also, I sometimes dream about me and one of my Dragons in a forest with a waterfall.

My friend and I are VERY close! We've been together since 2nd grade and never leave each other's side. Usually her power radiates more when I'm around her and her alone. Her eyes seem to have more of a violet ring instead of blue. She's bubbly, funny, optimistic, curious, smart, active, athletic, loving, sweet, loyal, sympathetic, crazy, and brave. She loves everyone and everything! And also, I'm EXACTLY like her! :) Is that what you mean by connection?

Well, I have a bad habit of biting my fingers, so lately they've been kinda torn up. And whenever I summon my Chi, where I bite my fingers starts throbbing and I get a bit dizzy.

Tell me if this helps!!! 
  • Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Or, Onyxwolf284, you may be a 'special one'. That means you can control elements that are secondary without the need to master the primary! But if yours is Cloudburtsangel36's theory then, 0_0 you and your friend could be a demigod/goddess.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

citycomposing16

I don't know why, but I firmly believe that water is my element. You say that I have a presage...I've always loved water...I can swim for hours...I love exploring the sea...I just don't have time to practise...Ah! I have a question for weeks now...How long the chi process must last? And how much each level, I mean clearing mind, blue cord, blue cord coming to shoulders and then hands, you know...But thanks SO MUCH for your help!

-Scarlett-

(By the way, do you know what nirvana is? I read about it, but I didn't comletely understand...)      
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Do you want to come in contact with me?

Have a question? Need an advice?

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

midnightcommander10

@Emma: My name is Jacob and I was wondering if you could tell me what element I am?  What info do you need?  Thank you so much for all this amazing info.  Do you have any tips on getting the Chi thing to work better, I tried many times couldn't get anything more than an almost negligible amount of heat.
  • Posted at:

Votefor the Unordinary!!

Most Important things to know about me:

I'm a proud Lucian but I'm un-bias toward other branches.

I'm Mormon.

I love to read.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I recently had a dream about a person that looked JUST like me, but had a bit of an evil feeling. They stroked a plant and it grew. Yeah, it was cool, but I didn't have a good feeling about the person..... Also, since finding this, I hear voices. I can't tell whose. They all sound different, but familiar, like I've heard them somewhere alse before! Anything you know?
  • Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Cloudburstangel36, does that mean that when we want to find to what element we are, we need to imagine a volcano and imagine being saved?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Onyxwolf: Dude, your so nice! 
Jin is asian and he has a ponytail in his beard and hair. He's in his 50's. He's my godfather, and he lives around my neighborhood. He told me about all this stuff, and he offered me to teach me. That's how he became my master.
I dream like any other normal person. Sometime this, sometimes that. Although, I do dream about past events once in a while. One day, while I was asleep, I appeared in a blue spirit form in a place that looked like acient China. I told Jin, and he said that I recieved a blessing from the spirit gods. You see, when your in half your training, you have to pass this test to see if your a worthy bender. If you pass, you recieve a blessing. If you don't receive a blessing, your not worthy. Jin didn't tell me about it because he didn't want to get me worked up. Anyhow, I received a blessing to travel through time. But only in dreams and in a spirit form. I'm not allowed to say what I see in my dreams. Sorry.
Your dreams are probably nothing. If you want, you can go see a therapist for that. Not all dreams have to do with bending elements. Unless if you are a bender, and you had it a bunch of numerous times.
Your story seems pretty cool. It's a shame I can't read it.
I mean, like, bloodline kind of connection.
Jay: I'm sorry, I'm not suppose to tell you. But I can help you. Sit next to a fireplace. Touch the water flowing from a river. Stand on top of a hill. Or travel through the woods. When you do that, tell me which place you feel more powerful and relaxed.
Same goes for you Jacob.
Scarlett: No doubt your water. I don't know why it isn't working. Maybe your too stiff, or maybe you just have to meditate a little longer.
Tigerclaw: No. Forget that, you don't have to imagine a volcano. Here's a tip; before you fall alseep, write down in a journal what you want to dream about. For example, you want your dream to be about you being lost in this place, and then been saved. Don't be too specific. Give your head these instructions and they'll do the rest. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Oh, ok! So is this like the sleeping dream or like a different type of dream?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lightningdragon818

aka AnalyzingAdventure1083

Bump
  • Posted at:

lightningdragon818 aka AnalyzingAdventure1083

A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you will know the debt is payed.

-Tyrion Lannister to Cersei Lannister

GAME OF THRONES

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I wish I could meet Jin. He sounds super cool! But something surprised me! He looks exactly how I imagined he would look like! Well, no one in my family knows I believe in this and I can do it. My parents don't think I should believe in stuff like this, so I have to keep my Waterbending a secret. 
  • Posted at:

mickey.

#PROUDFEMINIST

#ENFP

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Cloudburstangel, if my element is fire. If I practise the Chi the fire way, does it still weaken in the cold?
  • Posted at:

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 10 , 11 , 12