Front sm

composingtempest13

Branch: Janus

Bookmarking
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

16 year old nerd named Mel who has grown too old for this website, but keeps coming back for the nostalgic memories.

Interests: history, Percy Jackson, cosplay, HMU!

Reach my cmail at: /63217

LEO VALDEZ IS MINE OKAY

^ or used to be.

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

Branch: Lucian

Bump
  • Posted at:

CitadelHistory8 aka AgentCobra26

Jay - Just an Average Yodel.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

C-mail: /34701

Inventor of C-Mail

DOOOOO YOUUUU BELLLIEEEVVVEEE IN M A G I C

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Hey everybody!!!!

I know I haven't posted in a while. Sue me if you want.

Now, I'm going to go to firebending.

Fire is the most offensive of the four element. The offensive attacks in firebending are amazing. Each firebender is like a walking flamethrower, burning everything in it's path.

Although fire may be destructive, fire is life. The sun is a ball of fire, and it gives life. When starting firebending, you must be EXTREMELY careful, as you could get serious injuries. There are a few weaknesses in firebending, like there are in every element. There are very few defence moves. Earthbenders could easily get past their defences. In extreme cold, firebenders can barely bend. During a solar eclipse, firebenders lose their bending. When the eclipse is over, they regain their firebending. Now onto the bending moves.

Lesson 1

Dancing Flame.

Dancing Flame is a very hard technique. So get a candle, and light it. Then visualize, a white, moon-like substance, your chi, bubbling up from your stomach, going into your chest, through your arms, and into your fingers. Then visualize the chi coming out of your fingers and into the flame. Now visualize the chi getting bigger and bigger. Open your eyes, and the flame should be bigger than it was. Now visualize the chi in the fire getting smaller. Open your eyes, and the flame should be smaller than it was. After about a week of doing this, start opening your eyes for this technique. When you start opening your eyes, try to shape the flame, visualizing the chi shaping into lets say, a little ball. After a month, move on to the next technique.

Hope this is useful! Now remember, you can't do all these elements at once. You have to choose 1, and wisely. Picking your element is like adopting a child. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Hey everybody!!!!

I know I haven't posted in a while. Sue me if you want.

Now, I'm going to go to firebending.

Fire is the most offensive of the four element. The offensive attacks in firebending are amazing. Each firebender is like a walking flamethrower, burning everything in it's path.

Although fire may be destructive, fire is life. The sun is a ball of fire, and it gives life. When starting firebending, you must be EXTREMELY careful, as you could get serious injuries. There are a few weaknesses in firebending, like there are in every element. There are very few defence moves. Earthbenders could easily get past their defences. In extreme cold, firebenders can barely bend. During a solar eclipse, firebenders lose their bending. When the eclipse is over, they regain their firebending. Now onto the bending moves.

Lesson 1

Dancing Flame.

Dancing Flame is a very hard technique. So get a candle, and light it. Then visualize, a white, moon-like substance, your chi, bubbling up from your stomach, going into your chest, through your arms, and into your fingers. Then visualize the chi coming out of your fingers and into the flame. Now visualize the chi getting bigger and bigger. Open your eyes, and the flame should be bigger than it was. Now visualize the chi in the fire getting smaller. Open your eyes, and the flame should be smaller than it was. After about a week of doing this, start opening your eyes for this technique. When you start opening your eyes, try to shape the flame, visualizing the chi shaping into lets say, a little ball. After a month, move on to the next technique.

Hope this is useful! Now remember, you can't do all these elements at once. You have to choose 1, and wisely. Picking your element is like adopting a child. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Bump.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fightingdragon621

aka JadeDragon601

Branch: Ekaterina

lol, For some reason I'm laughing but I'm also very awe-struck. Correct me if I'm wrong, but chi is kinda like aura, but a different kind. Where as aura users can sense, create, and potentially control with aura, with chi you can control and sense only, correct?

May be a bit off about this, but it's cool! Really! Ties in with aura (which is more a spiritual/mental thing at first) except with faster results. I guess..... haven't tried it yet. But the chi thing works. :D
  • Posted at:

The closer you get to the light...

The greater your shadow becomes.

If you have a dream, don't wait. Act.

AIKO

Story: /59562

MARVEL FAN

KEYBLADER

DEFENDER

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

That's great! Keep up the good work.

I'll post part 2 of Fire next time. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

buMp

• Posted at:

Front sm

risingdragon228

aka DragonRuthless19

Neat.
  • Posted at:

risingdragon228 aka DragonRuthless19

Gillian

The totally awesome artist here to save the day. How's it going y'all.

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

ptfl :)
  • Posted at:

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Inventor of C-Mail

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

I can't post right now.

Once again, sorry.

• Posted at:

Front sm

zeusposeidon125

aka BreakingCover26

i might try this
  • Posted at:

"keep in mind that people change, but the past doesn't" -Patch

Front sm

darksoul33

aka AquaBloodhound339

Again, woah . . . I am literally speechless save for me saying-typing-that I am speechless. :)

Cheers, Sage the Mad Hatter 
  • Posted at:

Sage

Many places I have been

Many sorrows I have seen

But I don't regret, nor will I forget

All who took that road with me 

~ The Last Goodbye

I am the one thing in life I can control

I am inimitable I am an original

~ Hamilton

Etoile, Arslan Senki

Front sm

citycomposing16

All these things sound awesome!!! I believe them, because I want! I'm just too afraid that I wont be able to do them. I am a begginer althought I know many things about Chi! Any useful advice?

an afraid begginer
-Scarlett-
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Do you want to come in contact with me?

Have a question? Need an advice?

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

opalwolf30

aka FieryCode1

Hey! Which element do you think will suit me best.
I am a natural leader and usaully in charge for a lot of things. (Except sports, because I am small) I am resourecful, hot tempered, a perfectionest, sarcastic, witty, really smart (not to brag, but most cahills are), a gymnast, hyper, have a lot of energy, and has great strategy. I hate stuck up people who think they are better or more advanced than others. I have trouble finding friends and even more trouble keeping them, so I am on the MB almost every day. Oh and I love Janus WolfPawprint
  • Posted at:

Heyyyy

I'm Alana

♆ Surfer ♆

☼ Hawaii ☼

ϟ Demigod ϟ

☽ Wild Child ☽

♨ Firebender ♨

Ravenclaw 

Front sm

dragonninja44

aka AgentArmy302

I once put my friend in a hypnotic trance. I'm a Christian so I decided to stop. I'm not going to try this Chi thing until I pray. Sorry for the inconvenience. Although I kinda want to try it. Maybe I'll test it and see if it's bad... after I pray.
  • Posted at:

James Cahill

Proud Madrigal with a hint of Janus

ASK AND I SHALL RESPOND

(No guarantee)

Visit my threads for secret card codes and other spoilers

(Don't tell the Admins ;)) 

P6CJG9GWXP 

Front sm

medusaathena132

aka CobraAdventure50

ptfl

-Ace @~)~~~~ 
  • Posted at:

Ace Enders

Don't you ever wonder how we survive?~Paramore

Sugar we're going down swinging.~Fall Out Boy

Losing the feeling of feeling unique. ~Panic! At the Disco

It's not confidential that I've got potential.~The Killers

Writer of the Year!!!

Front sm

citycomposing16

Dear Emma,
I firmly believe that water is my element.Althought I have a little problem.Firstly what do you mean a tingly sensetion? Secondly, I felt one of my hands get warm during the Chi thing. Unfortunately I coudln't cotrol the water( I tried it in a pool, is that ok?).I am determind to do this. Iam not sure that I can control my chi. I tried it 7 times and almost nothing! I disn't feel the heat in my hands.Can I lay down during this? I feel more comfortable. Any useful advice? please Emma help, I really want to do this!
 -Scarlett-
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Scarlet: Try doing it in a dark room, and try to stay calm. Let all your energy go down to your arms. If it still doesn't work, just tell me.

Opal: Hmm.... Your likely fire. There witty, and they have a small problem at socializing. Your energetic, which is good. Fire is for people with lots of energy.

Dragon: Yeah, sure. Do what you want. I'm a christian too, but in my own way. There are things that I'm against. So I decided to take a more spiritual side. 

Paper/Leaf on fire.

Get a piece of paper or a leaf(have it in your hands). Go into your meditave trance. see your chi flowing through you (golden yellow) . Then imagine your chi coming from your solar plexus into your chest then into your arms and finaly into your hands (both of them). Make your chi go into the paper/leaf, and spread it all over it. Then slowly make your chi go read and feel it getting hotter slowly...feel the heat....then when smoke is coming from the chi put all your rage and anger into making it go up in flames. This should work on the third time, you MUST do the other techs first, without control this is even more dangerous. And you must really feel the chi turning into fire. Like REALLY feel it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

medusaathena132

aka CobraAdventure50

I will try this soon. I just don't really see how it's possibe though.

-Ace @~)~~~~ 
  • Posted at:

Ace Enders

Don't you ever wonder how we survive?~Paramore

Sugar we're going down swinging.~Fall Out Boy

Losing the feeling of feeling unique. ~Panic! At the Disco

It's not confidential that I've got potential.~The Killers

Writer of the Year!!!

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Scarlett: Don't worry. You'll get it. When I say a tingly sensation, it could also feel numb. 

Have you tried it with a bowl? And if you did, have you did the wave move? It's pretty hard for begginers, but you'll get it. Try putting your hand close to the water, with your chi activated. Imagine strings coming out of each finger and connecting with the water. Wait a little while, then start moving your hand back and forth above the water in a slow motion. After a while, you will see the water following the movement.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

citycomposing16

Dear Emma,
Thank you so much for your advice. I tried to be connected with my chi in a dark room and I followed your advice, but I think it didn't get work. I 'll try again today and I will tell. I just saw your anwser about pull/push and i haven't tried this yet.You think that a bowl is better than a pool?Anyway, I will try this too. Thank you so much for helping and supporting me.

-Scarlett-
  • Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Two things:

1. I love this stuff, I have felt the Chi, but I haven't had time to do anything with it.

2. With firebending, aren't you supposed to use happiness as fuel for the fire? I mean, I know that the idea of that is from Avatar, but isn't it kind of true?

3. On what scale are you able to perform your bending? Like summon waves almost instantly at the sea, or big-ripples-in-a-pool type of thing.
  • Posted at:

THE BEST EVER!

HA! Now I can say that my signature is the best ever!

By the way, I'm Sunshine. Yes, I'm a male (nick)named Sunshine.

Though personally, I prefer to be called Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All.

If you get the reference, YOU'RE FANTASTIC!

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Branch: Tomas

Cloudburtsangel36, that's sounds so cool! What time is the best time to try/do Firebending? I really love Fire. But will you be teaching us Spirit? Please reply.
  • Posted at:

Tigerclaws217! AKA Tigress

Japanese Soul: Anime, drawing, music etc

"You can't have one thing without the other"     

"All it takes is one mistake"

"Why do humans persist in seeking power that could destroy the world?"-Milla, Tales of Xillia

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Dusk: That isn't real. Most of the stuff on avatar are made up. But it is true that the monks of acient china did learn how to bend elements. My dad's friend is from china. His master taught him how to earthbend, and from other elements. I asked him if he could teach me, and he said yes. I've been studying for 3 years already. One more year and I'll be a full fleshed waterbender. Anyhow, fire is for people who are enthusiastic, extroverted, rebellious, passionate, brave and valiant; however, they can also be hot-tempered, snappy, uncontrollable and angry. So happiness and warmth isn't really the best way to control fire.

I just finished intermidiate. So I'm taking advanced courses. I can make whirlpools and bubbles. I once levitated water 16 feet to the air. I can stream water, freeze water (barely), snow manipulation, water whip, water jet, thawing ice, shaping ice, wave.

Tiger: Any time. I wouldn't recomend it on the winter. But anything is okay. What do you mean by 'Spirit'?

Scarlett: You have to clear your mind. Let all your energy flow to your hands. You'll feel a heavy sensation on them.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Well Cloudburstangel36 there are basically 9 elements (inclding the Secondary ones) Spirit is the most powerful of all, and yeah. Spirit is an element so...yeah. The 9 elements are Fire, Wind/Air, Water, Earth, Thunder/Lightning, Myth, Ice, Nature and Spirit. Master one of the primary ones (Fire, Wind, Water, Earth) Then gain access to the Secondary ones (Lightning, Myth, Ice, Nature) but it will depend on which primary elemnt you've mastered. Also it is said that if you master all elements, you can gain access to Spirit.

(Sorry if this 'explaination is long, got carried away. But useful info though.)
  • Posted at:

"Why do humans persist in seeking power that could destroy the world?"-Milla, Tales of Xillia

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Hmmm.,..

I don't think that you can bend spirit or all that. Jin, my mentor, would have told me so.

But I'll ask him if you'd like. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

brainydragon100

K, that was FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Sarah!!!! That's my name

Boyfriends, Brothers, & Cahill Life: A fanfic by me, Sarah! Find it at /81641

Captain of The Defenders!

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

The inventor of Prank c-mailing! :P

Front sm

agentpizza12

aka PenguinOrange2

I agree with Jay. WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET SUM FIREBENDING UP IN HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!? X(
  • Posted at:

Josh!

I AM THE LORD OF ALL MEMES!!! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!

#getrekt  #2mlg4u  #thisisgettingold

^See that Comic Sans? I used it ironically. ONLY IRONICALLY.

"I'm not a psychopath, Anderson, I'm a high-functioning sociopath."--Sherlock Holmes

Front sm

agentpizza12

aka PenguinOrange2

Conor-- IMPRESSIVE. MOST IMPRESSIVE.
  • Posted at:

Josh!

I AM THE LORD OF ALL MEMES!!! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!

#getrekt  #2mlg4u  #thisisgettingold

^See that Comic Sans? I used it ironically. ONLY IRONICALLY.

"I'm not a psychopath, Anderson, I'm a high-functioning sociopath."--Sherlock Holmes

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Agentpizza: I already did. Leaf/Paper on Fire? 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

Bump :D
  • Posted at:

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Inventor of C-Mail

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

opalwolf30

aka FieryCode1

@Duskdragon: There are many ways but my dad taught me this. It is similiar to reiki: Close your eyes.  imagine a beautiful (please mind my girly language) gold bright shining light descend from the sky and imagine your sillouhette in the color you choose or think/imagine your energy is (I use an azure/indigo purple blue color) and into your chest. Imagine the let filling you up with a bathtub. You have so much it is overflowingand imagine other silllouhetes fill up with energy. Lastly, I magine throwing a rock ina  pond and ripples.
  • Posted at:

Heyyyy

I'm Alana

♆ Surfer ♆

☼ Hawaii ☼

ϟ Demigod ϟ

☽ Wild Child ☽

♨ Firebender ♨

Ravenclaw 

Front sm

opalwolf30

aka FieryCode1

@CloudburstAngel: Thank you so much! My dad told me how to bend smoke and I can. I do qigong every morning.  
  • Posted at:

Heyyyy

I'm Alana

♆ Surfer ♆

☼ Hawaii ☼

ϟ Demigod ϟ

☽ Wild Child ☽

♨ Firebender ♨

Ravenclaw 

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Opalwolf: That's great. Wasn't your dad a meditation teacher or something? Maybe I'm just confused
  • Posted at:

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Emma, how do you feel about shows/movies where they have characters who can control the/a element(s)? Do you enjoy watching them, do you not really care, or are you disgusted by them?
  • Posted at:

THE BEST EVER!

HA! Now I can say that my signature is the best ever!

By the way, I'm Sunshine. Yes, I'm a male (nick)named Sunshine.

Though personally, I prefer to be called Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All.

If you get the reference, YOU'RE FANTASTIC!

Front sm

tigerclaws217

Oh, ok. But you can asked him to be sure if ya want. And about mastering your Chi, are there any extra tips I need to know? I haven't tried it yet and I can't seem to find the right time to do it.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Hm.... Depends. The last Airbender, I don't really mind. It's actually pretty cool. Captain Planet, I want to rip the creater's freakin' head off. And superhero movies where the person can control water or fire or whatever seriously disgustes me. I wish they would make a movie about how the elemental stuff really work. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

Bump :D

(I know i keep saying bump, but this thread is too awesome.)
  • Posted at:

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Inventor of C-Mail

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Hello fellow Benders. It is I, your totally awsomesauce sensai. Emma The Waterbender.

Who is now learning how to walk in water ;)

I haven't posted any steps in a long time. But the good news is that we have reached the final element...

Wait for it...

Wait for itt...

Wait for iitt...

EARTH! *sound of trumpets*

Step 1: Stone Levitation

This is the first basic technique to earthbending. It is pretty hard, but, once you get it, it should be easy. Get a pebble or small stone, and take it out in front of you. Now, close your eyes and visualize a white, moon-like substance, your chi, bubbling up from your stomach. Imagine it going up your chest, through your arms, out your fingers, and into the pebble. Slowly raise your hand and imagine the strand of chi connecting your fingers to the pebble, and raising it up, like a puppet string. Open your eyes, and the rock should be floating in the air.

This is really hard. And it seems impossible. But trust me, it's not. Jin, my mentor, is an earthbender. He cracked a boulder in half once!

Part 2 shall be coming out soon.

Stay tuned! 
  • Posted at:

1 , , 3 , ... 10 , 11 , 12