Front sm

dawnhydra3

aka AgentWise50

Branch: Janus

I've been on here for more than 8 years now, with a few breaks here and there that typically take up from half to a year to a year, so clearly I've missed out on a lot of stuff.

For example, I was lucky enough to have missed out on each and every "War" between the message boards that occurred on here.

So you could imagine how confused I was to see threads talking about "Bringing the mods back" and how the mods aren't here anymore.

I know it's self-explanatory in of itself, but could someone humor an old MBer and explain the lack of mods?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Riku

Hey

Hey you

Make a contract with me.

Yeah.

Be a Magical Girl/Boy.

/人 ◕‿‿ ◕ 人\

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Sorry. I am a girl that's been at home my entire life and don't know a single thing about the world, or online. can't tell ya what happened either, I missed them too.

• Posted at:

I am so cool, not realy, lol

please talk to me everyone who reads my posts

I love MiraculouLadybug and Cat Noir!

Whovian!

Would like to be known as Amber. Daughter of Ackithump01

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Branch: Ekaterina

Idk... think they just arent active anymore, and only are active on other mbs... so needless to say some people are kind of upset by it...

• Posted at:

<Stardust>

I am:

Ravenclaw

Ecaterina

Scriptor

Libra

Mormon

ISFP

IMiraculous"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times,if one only remembers to turn on the light."#ChooseKind Forum Triplets: Penny and Samurai! Flipside:Supernova! 1/28/18

Front sm

dawnhydra3

aka AgentWise50

@Amberdolphin

Haha, that's fine. At least there's a lot about the world that's best not to hear about. Stay at home!

Ahh, I see now. But what's the reason for the inactivity itself? I noticed the typical message for the "a mod will review your post", but I wrote something long ago I expected it to take a while

Lo and behold, it only took a couple seconds, which really surprised me

• Posted at:

Riku

Hey

Hey you

Make a contract with me.

Yeah.

Be a Magical Girl/Boy.

/人 ◕‿‿ ◕ 人\

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

I dont thik anyone really knows why, it was probably since the books stopped coming out...

• Posted at:

<Stardust>

I am:

Ravenclaw

Ecaterina

Scriptor

Libra

Mormon

ISFP

IMiraculous"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times,if one only remembers to turn on the light."#ChooseKind Forum Triplets: Penny and Samurai! Flipside:Supernova! 1/28/18

Front sm

dragonflying601

The modmins have, unfortunately, more or less stopped posting here. They barely look at anything that we can tell unless someone reports a post. The posts get reviewed by a computer, and we don't interact with the staff like we used to.

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Front sm

dawnhydra3

aka AgentWise50

Huh, that really does explain how everything is posted so quickly now.

I remember a long time ago that the mods tried to explain a few of the specific parameters of the "post review bot" (don't ask me about it, can't remember lol) and I feel like testing that now since we basically have the freedom.

• Posted at:

Riku

Hey

Hey you

Make a contract with me.

Yeah.

Be a Magical Girl/Boy.

/人 ◕‿‿ ◕ 人\