Is this RP a good idea?

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Who's next, then, Aye? I'm getting bored waiting for "Rain"! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am so cool, not realy, lol

please talk to me everyone who reads my posts

I love MiraculouLadybug and Cat Noir!

Whovian!

Would like to be known as Amber. Daughter of Ackithump01

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

stormpenguin58

Branch: Ekaterina

april can go next, 

• Posted at:

PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

FORUM TRIPLETS: STARDUST AND SAMURAI

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Since there is no "Rain" how about we do have "April" next. just pretend he said "Next is April," not "Next is Rain"

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Front sm

blueraven450

I'm here. OK PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!? I was all over Taiwan and I haven't got a chance to get here. Also, can we change it back to "Rain is next."?

Rain

It was the day of the test, and I had chose Jewel Academy. It turns out that Skyler had also gotten a letter from Jewel Academy. I didn't tell her about the other letter. She would tell me to stay away from stuff that looks dangerous, and follow me everywhere. In the waiting room, I sat in between Skyler, and a boy. I didn't like the boy he seemed kind of spoiled. Or not I didn't really know. I wasn't able to think strait. I waited for a awhile, thinking about how my life would change. Finally, I heard someone call, "Next is Rain Riddle, please."

Skyler

When Rain and I got to the waiting room, I sat next to my sister Rain, and another girl. Rain looked nervous. 'Wow. First time I've seen her nervous.' I thought. She usually kept her feelings hidden. I waited for a while, then I heard them call my sister. 'Most people have been called. I should be called soon. Time to prepare myself mentally.'

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

I look as if my day is bright,

but deep in the depths of my mind

the darkest thoughts linger.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You're back Jin! Hooray!

• Posted at:

HiI'm Fiona (I had something else in these brackets but it just bored me)

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Thank goodness your back! I was getting worried. Sorry. but it's Okay. are you gonna tell us what happens next, if you go well in the hand to hand combat training, who is gonna be next?

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Listen.

Josephine's POV

I sit waiting for my turn to be called when a tall, blond haired woman comes in a different door. "We'll start technician and more field agent training while you wait for you're turn in hand-to-hand combat. First is Colin and Josephine." I gulp and follow a boy (Colin) and the woman into a small room with two tables filled with lot's of machinery parts on them. "Your first test is to build a fully operating gun in two minutes." She says. I gulp. "Go!"

I rush to the closest table and try to fit the pieces together, I've only used half the pieces on the table when she says time is up. "I'll test your guns." The boys works perfectly and the lady smiles at him. "Josephine, your's?" I give her my half made gun and she looks at in in digust. She aims it at the target and pulls the trigger, nothing happens. She grimaces and I frown. "Next you get to use real guns to shoot target's." She looks at me when she says 'real.' The boy aims at the target but doesn't come close, I smile at him and aim mine. I shoot and hope for the best, to my surprise I get and bulls eyes. I grin and walk out of the room happely. 

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

Hi. I'm so sorry I haven't been here. I've missed all my friends here so much. Sorry about the part where I said *OK PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!?* I don't mean to be mean.

Rain

"Next is Rain. Skyler, you're up next." I follow a woman into the testing room with the name Heather. "So, Rain, what spot do you want?" she says.

"Field agent and or codebreaker," I say calmly.

"Alright then. Let's try hand to hand combat." I walk into a white room with fighting gear  hanging on the wall. Another woman who looks like she's Lara Croft comes into the room.

"This your fighting partner for the test, Ms. Riddle," says Heather. I look at the woman and smirk. 'This will be easy.'

*6 minutes later*

I walk out of the room victoriously. Everyone was looking at me. "Next is Skyler." When I got back to my seat, I end up next to a different girl (Josephine). (the seating got mixed up) I look at her and think, 'I hope I can make friends here.'

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ooh, yay, you changed your name back to Jin! and good POV!

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

Rain just walked out of the room with a smile. I was happy for her. I was about to walk over to congratulate her when I heard, "Amber! Rose! You'll be doing technicion and field agent training while waiting. Follow me."

Rose and I followed her in. 

She tells us "Your first test is to build a fully operating gun in two minutes."

Rose and I exchange glances and go to our tables and as soon as she says "Go!" we start building.

I built it like my Dad's hunting gun and just got it to the working order when she said that the time is up.

"I'll test your guns."

I prayed silently, "Please God, don't make mine better than Rose's! She'll beat me up if I'm better than her!"

The prayer was not answered. My gun was operational but Rose's wasn't. Rose scowled at me and I did my "Oops" face.

The lady said, "Next you get to use real guns to shoot targets."

I feel sorry for Rose, but I thought to her, "You can aim my bow! I'm sure a gun won't be any different!"

She looked at me and I received the answer, "I sure hope so, or you, Amber, are gonna get hurt."

It wasn't mind reading, just close to sister...ness.

I gulped, but the lady obviously thought it was nervousness out of shooting the gun. I grabbed my gun and aimed at the target. I took a deep breath.

BANG!

I look at my shot, and then I remember the shooting range my parents took us to. I got perfect at the shooting range too, until the gun ran out of the air, or whatever it was. So did Rose and Jackie! I sigh a breath of relief, and give the gun back.

I look at my sister and think, "Remember the shooting range?"

She get's my drift and is ready. 

BANG! ... BANG!

Leave it to Rose to show off. Aand both on target?!

I mind ordered her, "Stop it! we only need to fire once!"

She smirked her triumphant smirk and gave the gun back to the lady.

Rose's POV:

I noticed security camera's in the room earlier, and that's why I fought and sparred with Jackie. Too bad Amber broke it up! She never lets me have any fun. I saw Amber stand up then I heard our names called. Did she know that was gonna happen?

"Amber! Rose! You'll be doing technicion and field agent training while waiting. Follow me."

I followed her with Amber.

She tells us "Your first test is to build a fully operating gun in two minutes."

Amber and I exchange glances and go to our tables and as soon as she says "Go!" we start building.

I tried my best to make mine look like the hunting gun Dad owned. I was having trouble. Then I heard that time was up! No no no!

"I'll test your guns."

I had no idea if it worked or not!

It didn't. I scowled at Amber and she gave me her "Oops" face. She was so gonna get it!

The lady said, "Next you get to use real guns to shoot targets."

Amber's face lit up and she told me with her mind, "You can aim my bow! I'm sure a gun won't be any different!"

I looked at her and thought back, "I sure hope so, or you, Amber, are gonna get hurt."

It's not mind reading, just sister closeness. I think. it's complicated. Amber shot the gun first.

BANG!

I was angry. She hit a bullseye. Then she told me with her mind, "Remember the shooting range?"

I remembered, smirked and lined up my gun.

BANG!

I wasn't done. Just to be a little better than my sister!

BANG!

She screamed/thought, "Stop it! we only need to fire once!"

I smirked and handed the gun back. we walk back out and I see Amber think to Jackie all about what just happened so Jackie can go well.

Jackie's POV:

I heard my sisters get called for something to do with technicion and Field agent. I looked at Rain. She had come out of the hand to hand combat. There was something about her face earlier. Something was up. That nervousness she had was like Amber when she was keeping a secret. The specific one Amber was keeping was "I ate all the Mars Bars." but Rain's? It was more. Like a dark secret that must not be told. Actually, it must be told, just to take the weight off her shoulders.

I sat next to her, hoping that my knowledge of secrets would help me. I was about to say something, then I bailed.

I thought, "Why is it so hard for me to talk to someone?! Looks like I have to watch her and her things."

It was the only way for me to know even a little about her secret. Or I could just get the courage to ask her something. Ha! As if! I could maybe talk to that girl who appears to be her sister. I think her name was Skylar? like from Mighty Med.

"Oh what's the use?! I am shy!"

"Hi."

I look up and see the girl I think was called Skylar talking to me.

I replied, "Hello."

She asked, "What you doing?"

I had to think of something smart to cover my tracks, then I remembered something said on TV.

"I'm contemplating my life."

She looked at me with a strange face so I sighed, "A joke."

She started giggling. she introduced herself.

"I'm Skyler."

"Jackie."

Skyler asked, "Weren't you the one fighting with that other girl, Rosey, I think it was, before that other girl broke it up?"

I nodded, "Yeah, that's Rose, just Rose, and Amber. Rose is always picking fights with us."

Then I saw my sister's come out of a room and I saw Amber telling me something with her mind.

"If you go in there, you have to build a gun! Make it look and work just like Dad's hunting gun. And you also have to shoot a real gun. Remember the shooting range!"

I was surprised, and Skyler noticed. 

I told Skyler, "My sister's and I have a special connection. we can tell what each other are thinking just by looking at each other. not mind reading, exactly, but it helps when we are going somewhere secret, or someone's hiding something and we figure out what that is."

Skyler looked at me funny. I knew that I'd creep someone out, but before she or myself could say anything, I heard my name.

"Jackie, Kyle, You'll be doing technicion and field agent training while waiting. Follow me."

"Thanks for saving me from awkwardness, miss." I thought. I followed the lady with a boy. What strange hair! Reminded me of Hiccup Haddock Horrendous the Third. Only, those eyes aren't green, like Hiccup's. They're brown. I couldn't think of anyone with brown eyes from How To Train Your Dragon. 

The lady tells us, "Your first test is to build a fully operating gun in two minutes."

I run to my table and as soon as she said "Go!" we started building.

I built it like my Dad's hunting gun, just like Amber told me too, and just got it to the working order when she said that the time is up.

"I'll test your guns."

I crossed my fingers, not paying attention to anything except if my gun worked.

BANG!

I swiped forehead with relief. then I was told to shoot with a real gun! I grabbed the gun, lined it up with the target, then there was a noise from outside which made me jump and shoot the target.

BANG!

Missed the bullseye by 5 millimeters. At least I still hit the target! I was so distracted that I didn't see what the boy hit, but I didn't care. we walked out of the room, and I just sat down next to my sister. What was next? hacking into top secret files? I hope so.

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Front sm

blueraven450

I love your POV, Amber!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

stormpenguin58

I am so confused

• Posted at:

PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Why?

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

stormpenguin58

i just don't know where to come in

• Posted at:

PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Thanks Jin, and Penny, is it okay if I call you Penny? anyway, just either, do the guns bit, or the hand to hand combat. if that doesn't help, flip a coin.

• Posted at:

Whovian!

, 2