Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Scarlet's POV

"Scarlet, is something wrong?" Alexa asked. "That airplane joke, that's not like you. I know something's up, you can tell me," Scarlet looked at Sasha who was sleeping, she didn't want her to hear this. 

"I've been thinking," Scarlet began. "What if I die, what will it feel like? What if you die, and Sasha. What if all of you die and I'm left alone," once Scarlet started she couldn't stop. Alexa just stared at her. "Never mind, you should get some sleep," Scarlet looked at Alexa then turned over and tried to get comfortable in the uncomfortable airplane seats. She finally fell into a restless sleep.

Scarlet dreamed that all her friends died and left her all alone on her. She was sweaty and shaking with tears rolling down her cheeks. She woke up to the voice over the loudspeaker saying, 'we'll be landing in 20 minutes.' Alexa noticed she was awake and handed her a computer.

"There's a big truck leaving the airport to go to Ruby Falls after we land, I want you to hack into the Ruby Falls website and figure out what the car looks like," Alexa said. Scarlet smiled at her and took the computer. After feverishly working for a few minutes she found the car type. She told it to Alexa."I knew you could do it, you're so smart,"she replied.

"I'm not that smart," Scarlet said, shaking her head.

"You have an IQ of 132, that's supposed to be 'very superior.'" Alexa said. They talked until the plane landed. "I'll bring are luggage of the plane, you wake Sasha," Alexa said. She grabbed the bags and got in line to get of the plane.

"Sash, Sash. We landed," Scarlet said, shaking Sasha. Sasha shot up, then hugged Scarlet and cried into her shoulder.

"Sash, what's wrong?" asked Scarlet.

"Just a bad dream," Sasha said. That makes two of us, Scarlet thought.

"Wow, it must have been bad, you didn't get mad at me for calling you Sash. Come on, we have to go. Alexa is already of the plane," said Scarlet. Sasha got up and clasped Scarlet's hand. Scarlet held Sasha's hand tightly. I will never let you die, she thought. Never, ever.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HiI'm Fiona (I had something else in these brackets but it just bored me)

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

You are SOOOOO good!! Can you give me some ideas for The new generation? I'd love that. Then I can be as good as you.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

I look as if my day is bright,

but deep in the depths of my mind

the darkest thoughts linger.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

If you want me to sure, but it's already good. Also, is Scarlet better?

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

Fiona, can you post something here? I know you're online. I'm pretty lonely right now.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Do you mean talk or stories, I like both.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

Either one is fine. Both would be better, but you don't have to.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

One. Jin, you are not being picky. Two. Does Carter look like his twin because if he doesn't I want to know.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

Thanks Fiona. For saying I wasn't being picky. Also, I kinda need someone to talk to right now.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

blueraven450

Yeah, Scarlet's better. Thanks for that.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay, I'll write some.

Carter's POV

Carter Kabra stood in front of the ugly house checking his hair. It was perfect, as always.  He walked into the burnt house and looked down at the floor in disdain, it would ruin his shoes. But he had to do it so he walked around the house until he found two girls looking at a piece of paper. "Are you finally going to help us Lewis?" the less pretty one asked.

"I'm not Lewis, I'm his twin Carter. I'm her to help," the girl shrugged.

"You're so handsome," the prettier one gasped. Carter was pleased, though he wished there were some older girls to wow.

"What are you doing here Carter?" Carter turned around and saw his horrid brother Lewis. "We don't allow mean liars in this house," he put out his poison ring.

"There's two of them, why didn't you tell me Callie," the prettier one stared at them.

"I'm here to help Lewis, we can both help right," said Carter. It was true, they could both help but he would get all the credit.

"Fine," Lewis said. Carter realized that Lewis was soaking wet, yuck.

"Well come on, help." said the less pretty girl, Callie. 

"I'm watching you," Lewis whispered to Carter. Carter smiled. 

Sorry Jin, I'm going swimming. Bye.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

That was so good. Please continue as soon as possible. Have fun swimming. I wish I could meet you in real life.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I wish I could meet you to, what state do you live in. Maybe we're close? 

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Character update: Krystal uses her moms last name, Spasky. When she was 5 her dad (Byron Cahill, a tomas) was arrested for selling drugs. So now Krystal lives with her mom and 16 yr old bro Vine in a tiny brick house. Since her mom and Vine look so russian (white blond hair, ice blue eyes) Krystal is the only one looks like her dad. And her only friend is Jin/ Scarlet? no offense it just doesn't make sense that she has so many friends. 

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

BRACHA

wandering

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds 

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Wait, do you mean you want her to only be friends with Scarlet, or do you want her to have more friends. Sorry I'm confused.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Sorry the last POV was terrible, I was rushing.

Lewis's POV

Lewis frowned at his brother, Carter must be up to something. He followed Callie and Harmony into the burnt kitchen where the paper was. "Here, look at this," Callie shoved the paper at the boys who both tried to grab it first. "I'm going to go to the store and buy us some suitable blankets to last the night. Harmony, do you want to come?" Harmony shook her head, she was staring at Lewis and Carter. Callie left and Lewis and Carter both tried to read the paper first. 

"It's the Bermuda Triangle," they both shouted. Lewis grabbed the phone before Carter and called Callie. "Callie, Abelard integrum stands for the Bermuda Triangle!" Lewis could imagined Callie suddenly standing up a little taller.

"You did it Lewis! I'm coming back right after I make it out of this line," Callie said then hung up. Carter glared at Lewis.

"If I had my poison ring," he threatened. Lewis smiled at him.

"You don't."

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I mean she's only friends with Scarlet, and the last POV was actually good.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

wandering

Front sm

blueraven450

Fiona, do you always say that your writing is not good? I think I'm borrowing your sense of creativity for a while. Also, I live in North Carolina. My mom says it would take a whole day by car. But by plane.... 2-3 hours.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

That's sad, I wish I could meet you.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

Yeah. I could go by plane though.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

butterflyamber887

More story please... What does POV stand for?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

wandering

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Point Of View I think.

Jin- did you get the idea for 'The Elements' from my post 'Forbidden Island RP'?

Lani's POV

Lani woke up later and tried to open her eyes, she could see! She looked down and found she had guessed right, she was lying on an air mattress. She looked around her and saw a plain stark room with a bathroom in the corner and another air mattress with another person on it. She tried to move but she couldn't. "Who are you?" she called out in a hoarse voice. There was no answer. Lani lay back down and stayed there, spread out on the air mattress, waiting for her answer.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

I kind of did. Is that okay?

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yeah

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Krystal's POV

Krystal woke up on a hard rubber like bed, she sat up. She remembered she had been captured by that girl. Hmmm, that girl looks a lot like Scarlet and Sasha, didn't anyone notice? She thought. She lay back down, if this was the end of her life then, hooray. She saw another person so she walked over to them. "Are you awake," she asked. The other person, a girl who she thought was Alexa's cousin Lani, stirred.

"We have to get out of here," she whispered. You can do that, thought Krystal. But there's no point in life for me. 

"Well you can leave but I'm staying here," Krystal said. She went back and sat on the air mattress.

"What about your family?" Lani asked, a frown on her face. Krystal shook her head, her family didn't care about her. "Your friends, Scarlet maybe?" she asked. Maybe, Krystal thought.

"Well we can't," Krystal had looked around and found something. "There's no door."

"Then how did we get in here?" Lani questioned. "Maybe there's a trap door. Maybe it's because of the extra knob on the sink?" Krystal looked at the sink. Lani was right. There was a blue knob for cold, a red knob for hot and a black knob for? "I'm going to turn it," Lani said. Krystal almost stopped her, it could be a trap! But she decided if it was, she wouldn't really care, the worst that could happened is she would die and she didn't really care about living so it would be a good thing.

Lani turned the knob right, it didn't budge. She turned it left, same thing. She pulled as hard as she could and the knob popped up. There was a grinding noise and Krystal turned around, a piece of the wall folded in and a tunnel was formed.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Alexa's POV

Alexa waited for Sasha and Scarlet at baggage claim. She saw them walking, holding hands, and waved them to come over. "Look," Alexa pointed out the window at a black pickup truck with a green tarp over the back. "That car's our ride. We need to sneak out there and hop under that tarp, by morning we'll be at Ruby Falls."

"Okay," said Scarlet, and Sasha nodded. They snuck outside and hopped under the tarp. Alexa heard the car engine roar, they were off. The air was warm so she had no trouble falling asleep, though Alexa was the only one who could sleep. 

Scarlet's POV

Scarlet lay next to her sister and tried to get to sleep, but all that she could think about was death, death, death.......

Sasha's POV

Sasha laid between her sister and Alexa trying too to fall asleep. She tossed and turned but she just couldn't fall asleep, all she could think about the mysterious girl, who Sasha thought could be her sister.  

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

So you're a Janus, but you hate Cahills. Okay

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Ooh Fiona this keeps getting better and better! You really got Krystal the way I envisioned her.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

wandering

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

ButterflyAmber887- thanks

Everyone- this morning I went to the hostpital and they gave me special gas to put me to sleep and a IV so I'm still woozy and this might not be my best writing.

Skyler's POV (did I fill out her form? If I didn't just so you know she is not a cahill)

Skyler's dad lead her and a group of 16 down the dark cave. "Look at this rock, do you see a shape," he asks the group. Everyone started shouting out answers. Skyler really liked this rock, it looks like a fish and it's really old. Late at night when her dad is giving the last tours she comes down here and sits by the rock. "Now we are doing total lights out, turn of your lantern in 3, 2, 1!"

The world goes completely black. "Aaaahhh!" Skyler hears a girl shriek.

"Alexa, it's just a little darkness," Skyler hears another voice say. She don't blame the girl for screaming, she did it her first time here.

The lights go back on and Skyler's dad leads the group towards Ruby Falls. Skyler follows up the rear right behind a girl with a violet streak in her hair. The girl trips on a rock and Skyler grimaces, expecting her to fall. To her amazement the girl does a perfect front flip and lands it. Who is this girl? They get to Ruby Falls and Skyler hears a chorus of 'oooohhh's' it is spectaculer. Skyler see's the flipping girl talking to two older girls, one looks like she could be her sister. She sneaks over and listens.

"We have to sneak back in here at night," the flipping girl's sister says.

"It's to risky," the girl that doesn't have a hair streak says.

"It is the only way," the original speaker says and the flipping girl nodds.

"Fine," Skyler's dad tells everyone it's time to head back. Skyler walks back through the cave thinking, if those girls are sneaking in tonight, so am I.

Unknown's POV

She watched the computer screen showing the girls. Nice move Sash, she thought as she watched Sasha do a flip. Her phone beeps.

Secret145: progress....

EvilSassy303: Im watching the kids

Secret145: dont make me send a death threat. I mean what are the kids doing have they found the secret.

EvilSassy303: no.

Secret145: I still want to send a death threat. Dear, I regret (not) to inform you if you mess up one more time I will kill you, personally. Have a bad day 

She rolled her eyes, how could an evil villain know how to destroy the world, but still be so, weird?

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Callie's POV

Callie was excited, finally they had figured out the puzzle! She stood in front of her team and said, "The Bermuda Triangle must be where they hid our friends, we have to go there and get them back."

Harmony raised her hand and rolled her eyes. "Callie, how are we supposed to get there?"

Callie was stumped, she hadn't thought of that. "We fly, I guess?" she hoped they would go with her idea. "Who knows how to fly?"

"My mom who's not here, my dad who's not here, my...." Harmony went on listing people until Callie shushed her.

"Okay, my plan is simple," not, she thought. "We hijack a plane and one of us will try to fly it with Harmony's mom's instructions over the phone," Callie said.

"Well Callie, since you sugessed it maybe you could fly. You are our leader," Harmony said.

Callie shook her head. "No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Callie finally came to a solution. "Harmony, I'm the leader and I say you should fly," Callie smiled.

1 hour later

"Okay, pull up on the throttle," Harmony's mom said over the phone.

"I'm trying!" Harmony said through gritted teeth. She pulled the throttle and the plane jerked wildly. Callie gripped the airplane seat and closed her eyes, since they started on the runway she had immediately regretted making Harmony fly. Callie, you should of just made Lewis or Carter fly, she told herself.

"Up, up!" Harmony's mom shouted.

"I'm not strong enough!" Harmony shouted. "Callie, help!" The plane dipped so low they were almost sideways. Callie unfastened her seat belt and maneuvered herself to the aisle. "Hurry!" Harmony shrieked. Callie slid down the aisle to Harmony. "Help me pull this lever," Harmony told her. Callie put her hands over Harmony's and pulled with all her might. Callie fell over and looked at the broken lever in her hands. 

"Was this supposed to happen?" she asked frantically as the plane started descending at a breakneck speed. "We're going to crash! Lewis, Carter, brace yourselves!" Callie and Harmony strapped themselves in the airplane seats as the plane rushed towards the ground. Callie clossed her eyes tight and wondered if this was going to be her death...

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

rainspy31

Hi. My name's Rain.

Name: Rain Cahill

Friends: Scarlett, Alexa, Callie, Krystal.

Personality: Really dark, cold, rude, sarcastic, smart, bookworm.

Apearance: Blue hair a little below shoulder length. Icy blue eyes.

Branch: Ekat

Other: Hates Lewis and Carter. Always wears headphones to be anti-social. Wears denim shorts and a blue tee shirt. When it's cold she wears a red hoodie.

Bracha, is it ok if I'm Krystal's bestie? You know me. You really do. I'm also Scarlett.

• Posted at:

Yup. You heard me right. The name's Rain.

rainspy31

Call me Rain.

Name: Rain H. Cahill

THE WIND IS BLOWING, THE THUNDER IS CRASHING, AND I'M A SINGLE WATERDROP, WAITING TO BE RELEASED TO THE GROUND.

- Rain

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh sure you sound just like her anyway. Fiona you can call me Bracha.... And that was pretty good for a kid who's woozy!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

wandering

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thank you Bracha. Okay, I seriously can't think right now but I will try to write.

Scarlet's POV

Scarlet tiptoed to the building with Alexa and Sasha right behind her. She crept up to the door and pulled a bobby pin out of her hair. She stuck it in the lock and jiggled it until the door popped open. Scarlet peered inside the building before motioning to the girls. "Come on, the coast is clear," the girls tiptoed inside the building above Ruby Falls.

They creeped over to the elevator which led to the cave. Scarlet pushed the elevator button and cringed when it made a dinging noise. No ones here, she told herself. Sasha yawned and Alexa shushed her.

"Why did we have to come so late?" Sasha yawned. Scarlet didn't like it either, Ruby Falls had it's last tours late at night so they had had to come at 1 in the morning.

The elevator doors opened and Scarlet, Sasha and Alexa stepped in. It so dark that Scarlet couldn't see either of them, normally Scarlet wouldn't have minded it but she felt that there was a extra person in the elevator. Somehow one of them managed to push the button in the darkness and they started going down. Scarlet felt someone brush past her, Sasha? Then the elevator halted and a voice cried out, "who are you!"

I'm not sure if the bobby pin thing even works and Scarlet probably wouldn't have one in her hair so sorry.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Skyler's POV

Skyler walked into her kitchen, her hair sopping. Her mother frowned at her, "Skyler, your hair is dripping." Skyler sighed and squeezed her hair in the sink. 

"Better?" she asked. Her mother rolled her eyes and pointed at the carrots.

"Chop them," Skyler obliged and got a knife. As she chopped the carrots she thought about sneaking out that night, could she do it?

Skyler crepted out of her bed and down the stairs. She fiddled with the lock and tiptoed out of her house, breathing quickly. She felt free, and it excited her to make her first daring escape. Skyler ran all the way to the Ruby Falls building and got in the elevator. She leaned against the elevator's wall and soon nodded of to sleep. A noise jerked Skyler awake and she felt the elevator moving up.

The elevator door opened and she pressed herself against the wall. The girls got in and Skyler's heart thudded wildly. The doors closed and Skyler started moving, it was her que. She brushed past someone and gulped, hoping they would mistake her for someone else. Skyler reached behind her and pressed the emergency stop button. She called out in her least shaky voice, "Who are you?"

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Callie's POV

Callie woke up in a daze and tried to sit up. "Don't move," a voice commanded her. "You crash landed a plane you know." Callie looked up at the figures, as her vision cleared she found that it was just one person.

"Rain!" she lurched forward and hugged her friends.

"Ooookay.... you can get of me now." Callie looked up at her friend and then around at the wreckage of the plane, good thing it was on Lewis's credit card, it would cost a lot of money. They heard a grown. "Who's that?" Rain asked in a bored tone. Oops, she forgot about Carter and Lewis.

"Harmony?" she guessed.

"Got her," Rain said. "Who else is there."

"Well...." Callie pursed her lips. Rain scowled and walked over the wreckage to two bodies.

"Lewis and Carter!" Rain screeched. "How could you bring them? We're leaving them." Rain twirled around and headed in the opposite direction. "Come on, let's go Callie." Callie shrugged and followed her friend, she didn't like Lewis and Carter either.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Wait, you realize they're Lewis and Carter, almost like Lewis and Clark? That's cool. Ish.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

wandering

Front sm

rainspy31

Cool. Keep it going, Fiona. Rain sounds really good. By the way, don't expect me to be all excited about anything. I'm pretty dark. l'm blueraven450 and redwitch132

• Posted at:

Yup. You heard me right. The name's Rain.

rainspy31

Call me Rain.

Name: Rain H. Cahill

THE WIND IS BLOWING, THE THUNDER IS CRASHING, AND I'M A SINGLE WATERDROP, WAITING TO BE RELEASED TO THE GROUND.

- Rain

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Wow you take your characters seriously, Jyn! A new account for each one.... 

keep it up, Fiona. (I just had a weird urge to call you Fifi) 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

wandering

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Hey I know you're online and I'm bored. Wanna chat?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

wandering

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Who? But hi.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

Hey guys. Also, Bracha, yeah. I guess I just like making new accounts to be new people. And, if you were talking about me, for some reason the internet wasn't working. I don't know why, but I'm making a new account. I'll post on the new one once I make it so you know who I am. But on that account, call me Raven....

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm