Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Hi, I'm making a story about after all the 39 clues books with no 39 clues characters in it so I want people to submit characters. Just fill this out.

Name:

Friends:

Personality: 

Apearence:

Branch: 

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HiI'm Fiona (I had something else in these brackets but it just bored me)

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

So, if you're wondering, these are my characters.

Name: Alexa Cahill

Friends: Lani

Personality: Smart, kind, good at acting and bookworm

Apearence: blond hair and green eyes

Branch: Lucian-Janus

Other: Lani's cousin and takes karate

Name: Lani Cahill

Friends: Alexa

Personality: loves computers, independant, loves adventure

Apearence: Black hair to her shoulders, hazel eyes, burn mark on left arm

Branch: Lucian-Ekaterina

Other: Alexa's cousin 

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Just so you know, this writing probably won't be as good as Jin's 

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Just so you know, this probably won't be as good as Jin's writing

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

I'm sure your story will be as good or better than mine. Did you get the title from the Hawkeye's?

Name: Scarlet Cahill.

Friends: Lani, Alexa, other people I will add later.

Personality: Smart, good at acting and singing, great at hacking and coding, bookworm, a little secretive and a little dark. Likes to write.

Apperance: Black hair a little below shoulder length with a teal streak, green eyes, has a scar on her right shoulder, and sometimes is teased about it.

Branch: Lucian-Ekat

Other: Wears a dark blue shirt with denim shorts with pockets and black converse sneakers. Hacks a lot so she sometimes gets in trouble for it but most of the time she gets away with it. Goes to the same school as Alexa. Her enemy is a mean girl who is really girly and her name is Amy Harbert. Related to Alexa but it is hard to explain how.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

I look as if my day is bright,

but deep in the depths of my mind

the darkest thoughts linger.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

blueraven450

Also, Scarlet is sarcastic and rebelious.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Jin, I kind of got my title from the Hawkeye's but the Eagle's Eye is not a group of bad guys and also, does Scarlet's scar ever hurt and how did she get it? Also if this shows up many times it's my computer's fault

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

1. Jin, this could never be as good as your writing. 2. I kind of got my title from the Hawk-eyes but the Eagle's Eye is not the group of bad guys. 3. Does Scarlet's scar ever hurt and how did she get it, I want to use that in the story.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

1. Jin, this can not be better than your writing and 2. I kind of got The Eagle's Eye from Hawkeye but The Eagle's Eye is not the bad guys. 

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

1. Jin, this writing cannot be as good as yours 2. I kind of got The Eagle's Eye from the Hawkeye's but the Eagle's Eye is not the group of bad guys. 3. Does Scarlet's scar ever hurt?

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Jin, I kind of got my title from the Hawkeye's but the Eagle's Eye is not a group of bad guys. Does Scarlet's scar hurt and how did she get it. I can't seem to be able to reply anymore on the Vesper Battle so I'll say, you can call me Fiona or make up a nickname. You said you wanted to make more characters and you can, I just want to start the story.

Alexa's POV

Alexa Cahill was reading one of her favorite Lemony Snicket books on a cool (for Texas) summer day when she heard someone walking to her house. Alexa looked through the window and gasped, her heart in her ears. One of the men her mom had told her about in the stories about the Vespers and the Outcast was walking towards her door. Tall and broad, the sun bouncing of him just like the serum would make it do. Behind him was a dark black car.

Her mind racing, she pulled open the door. This is what taking karate was for, she thought. “What do you want?” she said, trying to sound fierce. “I’m armed,” it was a lie but, what else could she say.

“Package for Ms. Cahill,” he said. Alexa’s face burned. The Vespers and the Outcast aren't around anymore, she told herself, he’s just a normal man. The sparkling is the sun bouncing off his sunglasses. She took the box from him.

“I’m sorry,” said Alexa. “for, um, what I said,” she closed the door and carried the box to the couch. The box said, ‘to: Alexa Cahill from: Unknown’ she opened the box and pulled out a note.

Dear Ms. Cahill,

I’m dreadfully sorry but we have your cousin and if you don’t deliver the Eagle’s Eye to the coordinates below in three days, then you cousin will be gone forever. (we'll kill her)

Coordinates: Abelard integrum

Alexa was gasped, her hands shaking, and she tried to think straight. This guy was evil and he had her cousin, Lani. What should I do, what should I do. Alexa paced back and forth. At least he's not serum enhanced, she thought. I could follow his car, no, I'm not fast enough. I could capture him, but how. Think Alexa, think! She kept on passing back and forth, her heart pounding, he was probably already gone. She looked out of the window and didn’t see his car, wow Alexa, you lost him. She went to the door to check.

She opened the door and standing outside was the man, and he was pointing a gun at her chest.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Scarlet's POV

Scarlet swerved her bike to a stop right before the cross walk and waited for a dark black car to drive away so she could cross. She was pulling up to Alexa's house when she saw something weird, a man in sunglasses drove a car out of the bushes beside Alexa's house. Is that even allowed, she thought. She then saw Alexa standing right outside her door. She was shaking and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Scarlet walked up to her, "are you all right Alexa?" she asked. Scarlet was usually sarcastic and funny but she was genuinely worried now. 

"Scarlet, that's really you," Alexa asked and hugged Scarlet tightly. "I knew you wouldn't let me die!"

Now Scarlet was worried. "Alexa, let's go inside so you can explain things," they went inside and Alexa told Scarlet everything.

"I know why you thought the man was gone," Scarlet said. "That black car wasn't his."

"You're smart enough to be all ekat," Alexa said and Scarlet smiled.

Hmmmm, Scarlet thought, I wonder what the Eagle's Eye is. Maybe they left a clue in the box. "Alexa, get the box so we can look for clues," Alexa pulled out the box from under the couch carefully and held it far away from her, as if it might explode. She's nervous to touch it, Scarlet realized. Alexa looked in the box.

"Oops, I think I missed something," Alexa blushed and Scarlet rolled her eyes. "I think it's some kind of message ball, though it does have a timer on it."

Scarlet lunged across the coffee table and grabbed the object from Alexa's hands. "Silly, that's not a message ball, it's a BOMB," Scarlet shouted. "How could you miss that?" Scarlet didn't understand her. "Good news, I brought my textbook with me," Scarlet reached into her pocket and grabbed a miniature textbook.

"Who carries around textbooks," Alexa made a face.

Scarlet felt the blood rushing to her face, she was a half ekat, she should be able to carry around as many textbooks as she liked. She wished Alexa was acting like she had when she solved her other problem just minutes ago. "It's going to save our lives," Scarlet huffed.

"Well, I have a better idea," Alexa said, she stood up and walked away muttering, "I wonder what she'll say whensave her life."

Scarlet looked at the bomb, it was counting down from 15 minutes. She tried to stay calm, I have 15 minutes. I can do it, I'm a fast reader. Scarlet opened the textbook and started reading.

Scarlet looked at the clock, 13 minutes left, she kept reading. Yes, I found it! She thought. She read the bomb defusing part then got the tools she needed. Scarlet unscrewed the plate over the actual bomb and cracked it opened. Ha Alexa, I did it without you, she thought. It is good to carry around a textbook. Next, she had to cut the red wires.

Scarlet stared at the bomb, Alexa was right, the textbook was wrong. The jumbling mass of wires were all green, not a red one in sight.

I know this isn't as good a story as yours Jin, but I hope you like it.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm sorry Jin, I think I completely messed up Scarlet's POV, I knew I wasn't as good a writer as you.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

Update for Scarlet. I'm replacing "A little dark" with practical jokester. She is sometimes a little dark, and she is tomboyish. She likes to skateboard.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

blueraven450

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

blueraven450

Name: Sasha Cahill.

Friends: Lani (Bestie), Alexa.

Personality: Fun loving, great with any electronic, smart, kind, sarcastic, jokester.

Appearance: Dark brown hair with a violet streak in it, green eyes.

Branch: Lucian-Ekat

Other: Scarlet's little sister. Is bullied by a girl named Diana Ross. Wears a violet shirt  with hot pink shorts, and teal converse sneakers.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I have a question, is this good or terrible. I'm fine if you say it's terrible, it isn't that good.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

You're kidding, right? It's the best story I have ever read!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Wow, thanks. But you're story is better.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Alexa's POV

Alexa marched of to go find a book muttering, "I wonder what she'll say when I save her life." She was really mad at Scarlet. They were best friends, but Alexa hated it when Scarlet got all the attention. Like last year, when her family and Scarlet's family where celebrating the end of the school year. She had told everyone that she got a 92 in science, and all anybody said was her mom saying, 'that's nice.' So when everyone celebrated Scarlet's all 100's, Alexa got really mad.

Alexa spent the next few minutes looking for the book when she finally gave up, she knew that Scarlet had probably already stopped the bomb, she just hated to admit it. She walked down the stairs to see that Scarlet had opened the bomb to the wire part, I was right, she already knows how to fix it. Though Alexa was jeolous, she was still glad, we still have 11 minutes before the bomb explodes, we're not going to die! "Scarlet, do you need any help?" she asked.

"Yes, I need your help. Don't you see, it's all wrong, all the wires are green!" Alexa shrugged, she never understood stuff like this. "The book says, cut the red wires. There are no red wires," ohhhh. Alexa understood that, and this was bad.

"Okay, no need for panick," Alexa said, trying to sound like she wasn't panicking. "Let's go with my plan. There's this book where the characters have to defuse a bomb, help me find it. It's called, 'Kacy Morrow and the Bombing in Bombay.'" 

"I think I found it," said Scarlet. "It was sitting on the couch," Alexa smiled sheepishly then took the book from her.

"I'll read the chapter out loud. '"Aaaaahhhhhh," screamed Kacy like she was scared. "I need help. A man road up, "I will help you escape that bomb," he said, and Kacy fell in love with him,'" Alexa read.

"Stop that, you didn't say it was this bad," cried Scarlet.

Alexa made a face, "worst Christmas present ever," she said. "Listen, it says that the man grabs the bomb........" Alexa stopped. "It says he throws it far of into the desert."

Scarlet usually would have laughed, but this was her last hope. The clock ticked down, 1:05, 1:04, 1:03. 

"We have to pull all the wires out," said Alexa. Scarlet looked at her like she was crazy, maybe she was. "It's that, or give up."

"On three," said Scarlet. The clock counted down, 0:36, 0:35. "One. Two. Three."

They pulled with all their might and the bombs clock stopped. Then the bomb exploded.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Sasha's POV

Sasha was skateboarding to Alexa's house to see her best friend and Alexa's cousin Lani. Sasha looked like her sister Scarlet who was 2 years older than her (Scarlet is 12 and Sasha is 10). Both of them have beautiful green eyes though Sasha's hair is dark brown with a violet streak that matches her shirt and Scarlet's hair is black with a teal streak which matches Scarlet's skateboard. Since Scarlet was biking that morning, Sasha had stolen her skateboard.

Sasha was thinking about Diana Ross, oh how she hated her. Sasha had been in the same class as Diana since 2nd grade and Diana had taken particular disliking to Sasha. Don't think about her, she's so mean to me. Think about how I'll get to rewire Alexa's television with Lani. 

Sasha chewed her bubble gum and blew a bubble, it's hot pink color matched her shorts. She turned the corner to Alexa's house and hopped of Scarlet's skateboard with a gentle ease. She blew another pink bubble then gasped as she saw the house before her explode. Her bubble popped.

Sasha rushed into the remains of the building, her friends and sister were in there. She touched the door knob, the door fell inwards. She headed towards the living room, expecting the worse. Would her sister........be......dead? She looked into the living room and saw Alexa lying at her feet, her blond hair splayed all around her. Sasha checked her pulse, it was fine. Sasha crouched down next to Alexa, "are you okay Alexa, can you hear me?" she asked.

"What, huh," Alexa's eyes opened. "I'm alive, I'm alive," she cried. She hugged Sasha. "Scarlet, what about Scarlet," Alexa grabbed Sasha's hand and pulled her across the living room. Sasha's breathing slowed from the quick jittery pace it had been, if Alexa was alright, Scarlet and Lani would probably be alright too.

They found Scarlet trying to stand up near the coffee table, Alexa threw herself on her. "I'm sorry Scarlet, I almost let you die," Alexa cried.

"No, it's my fault," Scarlet said and they hugged.

"Um, where's Lani, guys?" Sasha asked, she wanted to see if she was alright.

Scarlet and Alexa exchanged a look, Sasha felt her panic growing inside her. "Sash, she was kidnapped by the people who set of this bomb," said Scarlet.

Sasha felt her blood boiling, no one hurts her friends. She also hated the nickname Sash. "How do we get her back?" she asked.

Lani's POV

Lani woke up to a pounding in her head. Ouch, it felt like someone was banging her head with a hammer, from inside her head. She sat up on what felt like an air mattress and tried to open her eyes. When the light got into them it stung. "Ow," she cried, and laid back down. She tried to fall asleep but an urgent question pounded around in her head, where am I.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm adding a new character because I want to.

Name: Harmony Collins

Friends: Alexa (the only one she even knows)

Personality: musical, caring, bossy

Apearence: she has brown hair with green streaks throughout it and brown eyes

Branch: Janus

Other: she owns a cow named quarter (for a quarter note and a quater gallon of milk)

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Jin, can you make another character for me. Also, I want someone to be the leader and I think you should choose. Do you think Alexa, Scarlet, Sasha or (if you make one) your new character should be it, tell me. Just so you now, just because some of them aren't the leader they're still a main character (mostly, Harmony isn't really)

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Guess what! I completed mission ten and am a madrigal!

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Name: Krystal Cahill

Friends: Everyone who already posted. Sorry, latecomers.

Personality: Super dark and depressed, hates her life, sees no point in it. Knows lots of random facts which are pretty useful at weird times. Doesn't care what happens to her.

Apearance: Shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, 5 feet, really pale.

Branch: Madrigal.

Other: Has pet black cat named Poet. Likes to write sad poems.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

wandering

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds 

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yay, thanks. I'll do her POV tomorrow, and can I ask you the question I asked Jin: I have a question, is this good or terrible. I'm fine if you say it's terrible, it isn't that good.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Unknown's POV

She looked at the computer which showed their hostage in the jail cell. She walked as the prisoner tried to sit up, but gave up and laid back down. She clucked her tongue. "I really feel sorry for you," she said. "Not," she laughed and got out her phone.

Secret145: what are you doing youre supposed to be keeping tabs on the Cahill kids

She rolled her eyes and replied back.

EvilSassy303: im doing that.

She smiled an leaned back in her chair, this was going to be fun.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Jin, will you post something on this and your other stories, I know you're online.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

Woah. I feel happy for you! For the mission ten thing. Also, what do you mean by leader?Here is a new character. How old are you by the way? This writing is way better than mine. Also, Scarlet has a pet cat named Pixel (Pix for short) because she loves coding and stuff like that.

Name: Callie (Cal) Cahill

Personality: Great at acting and singing, really into theater, dramatic, good at getting things done, confident, encouraging, dark, poetic.

Friends: Scarlet, Alexa, Krystal (Bestie), Sasha, Lani.

Branch: Madrigal-Lucian

Other: Has a pet bunny named Drama. Wears a green shirt with purple shorts and hot pink sneakers. Scarlet's cousin. Likes to write dark poems with Krystal.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thank you Jin. For leader I mean like incharge of the group. The other's look up to them (though like I said, it doesn't make them a more important character than the other kids) Also thank you for saying my writing is good, I'm ten. I think that every writer thinks that their writing is horrible, I thought mine was but you said it wasn't. Just like you say my writing's better than yours but yours is equal to mine or better. I really like your character, thanks for her.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

Maybe Callie can be the leader? Also, I forgot this. For Callie.

Appearance: Pink and purple hair, blue eyes, peach skin.

Also, people call her drama girl

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Scarlet's POV

Scarlet looked at her sister who was furiously typing on her phone. She had never seen Sasha so mad since the time Diana, the girl who bullies Sasha, ruined her science project. "Sash, take it easy," she told her.

Sasha looked up. "Not until we have Lani back. Don't call me Sash," Scarlet sighed. She usually acted like Sasha but the panic from the bomb was getting to her. "Guys, look what I found on the Eagle's Eye. It says her it is a legendary stone rumored to be hidden in the Claw Triangle," she looked up at them and actually smiled. "We have our legendary stone."

"Where's the Claw Triangle?" Alexa asked. Scarlet was glad Alexa asked or she would of have to. She hated her sister knowing something she didn't.

"It's legendary also. Okay, we need backup. You two call people while I look for places the Claw Triangle could be, we only have two and a half days left," said Sasha.

"I'm calling Harmony and Lewis," announced Alexa.

"No," shouted Sasha and Scarlet. Scarlet looked at Sasha, "You know Harmony?" she asked.

"I know Lewis. He wears a poison ring, who does that?" Sasha replied. Scarlet hated poison rings but she bet Lewis wouldn't be as bad as Harmony. The one time Harmony met her she spent the whole day trying to boss Scarlet around. As if she would listen to her, Scarlet was older (and smarter as she liked to think).

She called Callie and Krystal then sat down on the charred couch. "Alexa, you realized your parents will probably kill you for this when they get home," said Scarlet. She looked over at Alexa who was holding her phone out in front of her and seemed to be frozen. "Alexa, you know we're not playing statues in the garden," she teased. Alexa didn't start moving. "Alexa?"

"R-r-read thi-s-s," said Alexa. She held the phone out to Scarlet with a shaking hand. Sasha noticed and came over to look.

EvilSassy303: since you arent working we took your parents even yours sash and scarlet 

"They even know my nickname," said Sasha 

"I hope our team gets here soon," Scarlet said.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Krystal's POV

Krystal was sitting in her dark room writing a poem called, Darkness In My Heart. Her phone rang and she went to pick it up. "Krystal, is that you? It's Scarlet. We really need help. These people kidnapped Lani," Krystal sighed. Nothing in the world went right.

"I'll help," she said.

"You know you could die," said Scarlet.

"As if I cared. I'll be over in 15 minutes," Krystal walked down the stairs and called out to her mom. "I'm going and might never come back. Bye mom," then she sat at the bus stop and waited.

The bus finally came and Krystal got on it. She went to sit in the back row and stared out the window, pondering why her life was so horrible. Other than her friends Krystal didn't care about anything else, even her family. She thought about her best friend Callie, though she was sometimes dark they were kind of opposites. Krystal had shoulder length brown hair and green eyes, also she wouldn't care if her life ended right now. The first thought she remembered thinking about Callie is, that girl looks wacky. With her pink and purple hair and her, mostly, happy attetude. Though for some reason they were best friends.

She got of at Alexa's house and was surprised to see it in ruins. The structure was sound but it was all charred. She walked into the house (the front door had fallen) and found all her friends and a guy she didn't know standing around talking. "Thank you for coming everyone," Alexa told everyone. "Sit down, well stand up, all the chairs are ruined. This morning....." Alexa and Scarlet told the whole story with Sasha helping with some of the details. Wow, Krystal thought. Right now, Lani is having a worse life than me.

"First order of business is we need a leader. Who wants to be one?" Sasha asked. Both the guy (Krystal had learned his name was Lewis) and Callie answered 'yes'. "Raise your hand for Lewis," no one raised their hand. Poor Lewis, Krystal thought. But Callie is a much better leader than you. She's always making us do are best, and I'm pretty sure the only people who really know you are Sasha and Alexa.

Callie's POV

"Now raise your hand for Callie," everyone raised their hand. Callie smiled, they really thought she would be a good leader? Well they voted her, so she had to do her best.

"Well first we have to figure out where we're going. Does any one know where the Claw Triangle is?" she asked.

"It's a secret cave under Ruby Falls in Tennessee," said Krystal. Callie liked that her friend knew so many random facts.

"Anyone figure out the coordinates?" she asked. Everyone either shrugged their shoulders or shook their heads, except Lewis who was acting like he hated everyone here. Come to think of it, he probably did. "Well that's okay. Sasha, I want you to hack into someone's online account and use their money to buy you, Alexa and Scarlet plane tickets to Tennessee," Sasha nodded. "Krystal and Lewis, you'll stay with me and figure out the coordinates," then a girl who looked to be about 16 came in the door (or where the door used to be).

She had the same features as Scarlet and Sasha and the same hair as Sasha just with a red streak. "I'm here to get what I need," she said then grabbed Krystal and started dragging her away.

"I know karate," said Alexa. She was about to start fighting, and so was everyone else, when Krystal cried.

"No. Let her take me so she doesn't hurt you," shouted Krystal. Everyone stopped for a moment stunned, as the mysterious girl dragged Krystal outside. The girl grabbed onto a rope that was, hanging from the sky? They heard a whirring noise and realized it was a helicopter and it pulled the unknown girl, and their friend, away. Then it started raining.

Lewis's POV

After Alexa and the other girls who he didn't know the names of left, he went inside with Callie to work on the cipher or what ever it was. As he tried to figure out what Abelard integrum stood for he looked at Callie. She seemed, okay, but how could they all just dismiss him for her. He thought he was a pretty cool guy, why didn't they like him? He now was sitting in a horrible house and far from the luxury's he deserved and no one even cared about him. He was a Kabra and he would not stand for this.

"You are going to respect me," he said. 

"Okay, gees." she rolled her eyes. He seethed, he hated it when people rolled their eyes at him.

"I'm 21 and your like, 8? I will not work in these conditions" he said

"I'm 13 and fine, I don't need help from a useless person like you," she said.

He stood up and climbed the stairs. He was half way up the stairs when the step underneath him fell and his legs plunged into the hole, the only thing keeping him up was his arms.

"Help," he called. The girl didn't answer. He muttered something under his breath and pulled himself up. He made it up the rest of the stairs without falling then walked into the first room he could find. It was a bedroom. The bed was a charred but one of the blankets was perfect, it must be some kind of ekat created fire-proof blanket. He spread it out on the floor and lay on it, thinking of all the things he could be doing right now. He wasn't planning on sleeping, it was only 11 AM, but he just fell asleep. 5 minutes later, a crack in the roof formed and the rain drenched Lewis in his sleep.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

butterflyamber887

That was pretty good. It's a bit confusing, but I think once all the secrets are revealed it will be like, "oooh, that is so cool!" And you did a really good job on my personality, like you know who i actually am! Also, Lewis, why would you want to look like Ian he's so ugly! You probably mean what he's supposed to look like, not him in the missions...

• Posted at:

BRACHA

wandering

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds 

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thank you so much, I know it's confusing. Sorry.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Harmony's POV

Harmony arrived at Alexa's house holding up an umbrella and was surprised to see it all burnt and.... weird looking? Alexa had called her about 30 minutes earlier and told her that she needed her to help rescue Lani. She assumed Alexa needed her Superior leading skills. Harmony went to knock on the door but found it had fallen in. "Hello," she called. A girl about her age came to running to her.

"Who are you," the girl asked.

"I'm Harmony of course, the famous Janus," the other girl shrugged. "Alexa called me here to help," Harmony said.

"Oh, Alexa already left to get a plane. You might want to call her, Harmony," the girl went into the house. Harmony stepped inside and put down her umbrella then got out her phone and called Alexa. After 3 rings Alexa picked up. "It's Harmony," she said.

"Oh, Harmony. I completely forgot about you. Ask Callie to fill you in on what's happening, okay. Their making us turn of our phone's now. Bye," Alexa hung up.

"Well Harmony, since you missed everything I guess I can fill you in," the girl, or Callie as Harmony realized, said.

"Well okay, but as your new leader I want to know my crew," she said smiling. She hoped no one had taken the leader spot.

"Umm, Harmony, they voted me leader," Callie said chewing her lip. Uuggghhh! thought Harmony.

"Well then I'm co-leader....advisor......4th in command?" Harmony sighed, this wasn't getting any better. She followed Callie into the kitchen.

Sasha's POV

Sasha stared out the window, thinking. "Hey Sash, Alexa. Wanna hear an airplane joke?" said Scarlet. Sasha ignored her and continued staring out the window. "What to you call a plane that's about to crash? An 'error plane! Get it, error, terror!" 

"Can you please stop with the jokes about crashing planes," groaned Alexa. Sasha knew she had a fear of flying. Earlier Alexa had gotten a call from Harmony in which she had quickly hung up. Sasha remembered Scarlet had faked gagging the whole call.

It started raining and Sasha continued staring out the airplane window, she was thinking of the girl who kidnapped Krystal. Didn't anyone notice that that girl looked exactly like her. Did Sasha have another sister? Sasha stared out the window thinking about her supposed sister. Why did she work for the bad guys? Was she secretly good, or really evil. Sasha soon dozed of to sleep.

Sasha was sitting at the window when Alexa got up to go to the bathroom, soon after the mysterious girl walked down the aisle. "Hi, sisters." she said. "I haven't seen you for so long. I have come to ask you, will you join me?"

"I'll never join you!" said Scarlet. The girl pointed her pistol at Scarlet and said evenly "what about you Sasha? Think about Diana who bullies you, when you join me no one will bother you ever again."

"I will," said Sasha. "Only if you don't kill Scarlet."

"I won't, don't worry. You will, to join me you must kill Scarlet," her sister guided Sasha's hands to hold the pistol, Sasha's fingers itched to press the trigure-

"Sash, Sash. We landed," said Scarlet, shaking her awake. Sasha shot up, would she really kill Scarlet for a evil sister? If she actually was her sister, they could just be look-alikes. No, she answered herself, she would never ever kill Scarlet. Sasha hugged Scarlet and cried into her shoulder, what if her dream had been true? Would she have killed Scarlet?

"Sash, what's wrong?" said Scarlet.

"Just a bad dream," she said.

"Wow, it must have been bad, you didn't get mad at me for calling you Sash. Come on, we have to go. Alexa is already of the plane," said Scarlet. Sasha got up and clasped Scarlet's hand. No, she would never kill Scarlet, she was sure of that.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

Fiona, HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, is the girl Sasha and Scarlet's sister?

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

blueraven450

This really good, but can you stop making Scarlet sound so imature? Also, Scarlet is dark too.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahil

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay both of you. I'll write Scarlet and Lewis POV's later and make them both better.

• Posted at:

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Front sm

blueraven450

Sorry if I'm sounding picky. It's just that Scarlet is more mature than Dan.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Jin H. Cahill.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

Vampire

Bookworm