Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

After being born a girl went missing.Like her birth mother she has super powers.After discovering that the people she was living with weren't her real parents she was put into an orphanage later adopted by another family.Will she be able to handle a normal life when she is nowhere close to being normal?

Spots:

*Daughter of Supergirl-taken by me

Son of Lena Luthor-taken by me

Adoptive Sister-Lily

Daughter of James Olsen

Son of Winn

*Son of Mon-El-Lily

Name:Olivia"Liv"

Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal kind extremely sweet actress singer artist

Spot:Daughter of Supergirl

Crush:Son of Mon-El

Other:has all of her mother's powers no one knows about them except her adoptive family no one in school likes her and thinks her sister hates her 

Grim's form later

*the two characters with powers 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Eliza Grace Anderson
Looks: Eliza has long, thick, jet black hair to her elbows(sort of wavy. naturally a pale gold/strawberry blond but she hates it.) Big, round eyes that are usually a honey brown color but will shift to moss green, stone grey, and bright blue. She’s around average height for her age, with a lithe/athletic build and is really skinny. She has smooth super pale skin(other than always having cuts/bruises from getting in fights.) She’s quite beautiful, but doesn’t care. Pretty much always in her beat up black leather jacket, fingerless black gloves, ripped black jeans, and a red tank top with a black/white tiger on it.

Personality: She is probably the most rebellious, independent, and sarcastic person you will ever meet. She’s extremely extremely extremely intelligent(despite not acting like it), resourceful,creative, and absolutely never ever asks for help with anything. Outgoing, bold, brave,always stands up for what she believes, hates bullies, hot headed, not at all afraid to speak her mind, but also surprisingly well closed off. Pretty much always has a metaphorical mask on(acts like she’s the surest person in the world, and doesn’t give two poops what anyone thinks. Acts like she doesn’t really care about anything.) Flirtatious, but it’s pretty much always teasing, sometimes it’s pretty easy to forget she’s only a 14/15 year old girl. Tends to have self doubt/hate issues(but extremely good at hiding it. Tends to act out and is pretty much perpetually in trouble for something because her mom/dad are pretty much always focused on Malia(the baby of the family) and her older brother and sister who are in college, so it’s pretty much the only way she gets attention. 

Crush: Grim, but no one really likes her so She's pretty sure he won't either.  
Other: Tries to avoid her sister so the two friends she has don't start talking about how great she is and stuff(because that has happened to her before with her older brother/sister.) Doesnt know people don't like Liv, if she sees them picking on her though She's going to fight them.

Hope it's okay, I just copied an old form. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Branch: Ekaterina

Cool idea, wish i knew enough about superheroes to join

• Posted at:

Hi, My name is Lizzy (or Book or Beth, whichever you prefer) and I love reading and riding horses (and unicorns ;)       I am a Ravenclaw, Ecaterina, Mormon, (LDS) ISFP, and I Love MLB

Front sm

cutewolf230

Save Daughter of James Olsen

• Posted at:

☾Luana☽

Catholic

survived. 

"Froggy, I do believe I have aquired a personality." - Charlie, (The Foreigner)

- “Bread or boys…bread.”- Don’t fight her because she will kill you- Protect Gulfstream 2018

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

I woke up regretting having to go to school.I know Rose thinks it'll give me a better chance at a normal life but I'm not normal.I have superpowers unlike everyone else.I live with a sister who hates me just like everyone else in the school.I'm sure the other siblings hate me too."Morning girls"Rose said placing breakfast in front of both of us."Morning Rose"I said."Everything ok"she asked."I just don't understand why I have to go"I said"I'm literally bulletproof.I wanna be like Superman and save lives.""Well you aren't Superman or Supergirl and it'll give you a more normal life"she said."How"I asked."Hang out with friends and go to the mall or something"she said.I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff.If only she knew how wrong she was.Everyone thinks I'm a freak which is strange since no one knows I have superpowers.Like I pictured it school was still as bad as ever.I was at my locker between third and fourth period when a boy bumped into me causing me to drop all my books."Stay out of the way freak"he said laughing and walking away.I bent down to pick up my books trying not to turn around and punch him.During lunch I sat alone when Eliza and her two friends walked in.They avoided me too so it didn't change anything.One of the popular girls walked by and then stopped behind me.A second later her lunch was on my head.I tried really hard not to do anything stupid.I got up and just walked out to the locker room.I can at least wash my hair if not change my clothes though I decided to put my gym uniform instead of my dirty clothes.I was so done with this place.I was running away.Maybe I'll go somewhere in the city.We lived outside of National City so it seemed like the only place to go.I doubt they'd notice I'm gone anyway.

Grim

I was chilling at the D.E.O which is where I decided to work.While Cara was saving the city the rest of us were trying to locate her daughter which we've had no luck.Mon-El's son Josh even did a fly over the city with no luck.Most of the people don't trust me because I'm the son of Lena Luthor.The only good Luthor.She had been adopted into the family but everyone seems to think I'm going to be like my uncle Lex.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Eliza's POV:

Having a sister who your mom loves more then you is terrible. Especially when said sister can fly and throw cars.

It makes getting an A+ in P.E pretty insignificant. 

Anyways, we don't get along. And I'm fine with that.

"Oh my gosh, did you see that?"

I look up from my book at my short/tough-as-nails friend Becca.

"What?"

"Lindsey just dumped her tray on your sisters head!!!"

The taller and more sunshine-and-rainbowsy Alice. 

Wait. What?

I look over at her usual table.

She isn't there.

Great.

I don't get along well with my sister, but no one, NO ONE gets to pick on her.

I put my book down carefully, than pick up my empty tray.

"I'll take you guy's trash up If you want."

Becca narrows her eyes.

"Ellie...  don't do anything you'll regret."

I grin. "I never regret anything."

I walk in the direction of the trash can, but change course at Lindsey's table.

"Hey."

She turns and looks at me in that usual "I'm popular and you aren't so why are you in the same room as me" way. 

"What do you want?"

I smile. "That was a great thing you did, dumping food on my sister's head."

"Oh, uh, thanks."

"Just thought I'd come complement your complete and total genius Whoops!"

I dump the entire tray of half-full milk cartons, fruit cups, leftover pasta, salad, and soup. Napkins, plastic utensils, everything.

"Hmm. My bad."

I put the tray on her head then walk out the door. Where would Liv have gone... 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

After getting cleaned up I took everything out of my gym locker and dumped it in the trash.I then emptied my other locker when the jocks of the school walked right into me again."Watch it freak"he said as he and his friends laughed.I looked down the hall to see Eliza standing there and then I just ran out of the school.I clearly wasn't wanted here.I went home.Rose was at work so she wouldn't know.I wrote a letter and left it on the kitchen counter.I then went upstairs and started packing my bag full of clothes leaving my school books on the floor of the room.I ran out the front door and stared in the direction of the city."Wait"I turned to see Eliza."Why it's not like I'm wanted here.You hate me.Everyone in the school hates me.They don't even know and I'm just some freak"I said.

Grim

A few of us went to search the city again with no luck."What if she's not even in the city"Josh said."I don't know"I replied"We just keep looking.Maybe try Metropolis or maybe check outside the city.I heard some people live not to far outside.""If she was there I'm sure Supergirl would know" he said.I just shrugged and kept walking.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus