Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

A group of kids have found their way to Hogwarts.They've always assumed they were normal until they discover their powers.With their new friends will they be able to fight a war they weren't expecting or will the school be overrun by aliens and dark wizards?

Spots:

**Daisy/Lincoln-taken by me

Fitz/Simmons-

*May/Coulson-taken by me

Bobbi/Hunter-

*Mack-(telepathy,pyrokinesis)-Lani

Descendant of Harry/Hermione(male)

Descendant of Ron/Lavander(female)

Descendant of Neville/Luna(male)

Descendant of Cho Chang(female)

Rules:

*=people who have one inhuman somewhere within their bloodline

**=two inhumans within family(only because of Daisy and Lincoln)

Please do not add other agents to your family bloodline(ex.Mack and Yoyo isn't a thing in this rp)

Be nice

Have fun

None of the characters know about being descended of Shield or their powers/skills

No best/worst control over powers everyone can control them 

No best with magic 

No animagus,metamorphmagus,or werewolves

If read please put Hydra in blue in other 

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair with purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress

Crush:Descendant of Fitz/Simmons

Spot:Descendant of Lincoln/Daisy

Powers:Vibrations/Electricity(works more like Skyvolt's tho)

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter singer actress Kree/Other Aliens call her the "Destroyer of Worlds" as she is related to her

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief  closed off

Descendant of Mack

Descendant of May/Coulson

Darkness/Death

equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter stealth

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Also save Ron. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

I'm Practically Perfect...

Supercalifragilisicecpialidocious

Just a spoonful of Sugar...

Anything Can Happen If You Let It...

Step In Time

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Branch: Ekaterina

save decendant of cho chang, and what is yoyo's name??? (i have wondered this for a long time)

• Posted at:

<Stardust>

I am:

Ravenclaw

Ecaterina

Scriptor

Libra

Mormon

ISFP

IMiraculous"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times,if one only remembers to turn on the light."#ChooseKind Forum Triplets: Penny and Samurai! Flipside:Supernova! 1/28/18

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lizzy her name is Elena Rodriguez

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

forms plz

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Name: Beatrice 

Looks: She has rainbow hair that she wears in Leia buns. Blue/green eyes. Pale skin. She normally wears a black t-shirt with a rainbow peace sign on it, a flannel long-sleeve shirt, black jeans, and combat boots

Personality: 

As an ISTP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. ISTPs have a compelling drive to understand the way things work. They're good at logical analysis, and like to use it on practical concerns. They typically have strong powers of reasoning, although they're not interested in theories or concepts unless they can see a practical application. They like to take things apart and see the way they work. ISTPs have an adventuresome spirit. They are attracted to motorcycles, airplanes, sky diving, surfing, etc. They thrive on action, and are usually fearless. ISTPs are fiercely independent, needing to have the space to make their own decisions about their next step. They do not believe in or follow rules and regulations, as this would prohibit their ability to "do their own thing". Their sense of adventure and desire for constant action makes ISTPs prone to becoming bored rather quickly.

ISTPs are loyal to their causes and beliefs, and are firm believers that people should be treated with equity and fairness. Although they do not respect the rules of the "System", they follow their own rules and guidelines for behavior faithfully. They will not take part in something which violates their personal laws. ISTPs are extremely loyal and faithful to their "brothers". ISTPs like and need to spend time alone, because this is when they can sort things out in their minds most clearly. They absorb large quantities of impersonal facts from the external world, and sort through those facts, making judgments, when they are alone. ISTPs are action-oriented people. They like to be up and about, doing things. They are not people to sit behind a desk all day and do long-range planning. Adaptable and spontaneous, they respond to what is immediately before them. They usually have strong technical skills, and can be effective technical leaders. They focus on details and practical things. They have an excellent sense of expediency and grasp of the details which enables them to make quick, effective decisions. ISTPs avoid making judgments based on personal values - they feel that judgments and decisions should be made impartially, based on the fact. They are not naturally tuned in to how they are affecting others. They do not pay attention to their own feelings, and even distrust them and try to ignore them, because they have difficulty distinguishing between emotional reactions and value judgments. This may be a problem area for many ISTPs. An ISTP who is over-stressed may exhibit rash emotional outbursts of anger, or on the other extreme may be overwhelmed by emotions and feelings which they feel compelled to share with people (often inappropriately). An ISTP who is down on themself will foray into the world of value judgments - a place which is not natural for the ISTP - and judge themself by their inability to perform some task. They will then approach the task in a grim emotional state, expecting the worst.

ISTPs are excellent in a crisis situations. They're usually good athletes, and have very good hand-eye coordination. They are good at following through with a project, and tying up loose ends. They usually don't have much trouble with school, because they are introverts who can think logically. They are usually patient individuals, although they may be prone to occasional emotional outbursts due to their inattention to their own feelings. ISTPs have a lot of natural ability which makes them good at many different kinds of things. However, they are happiest when they are centered in action-oriented tasks which require detailed logical analysis and technical skill. They take pride in their ability to take the next correct step. ISTPs are optimistic, full of good cheer, loyal to their equals, uncomplicated in their desires, generous, trusting and receptive people who want no part in confining commitments. She lives under a facade of being popular, when in reality, she gets along with a selective few and is popular among them

Crush:Maybe Grim

Spot: Daughter of Mack

Powers: Telepathy, pyrokinesis. 

Other: 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

I'm Practically Perfect...

Supercalifragilisicecpialidocious

Just a spoonful of Sugar...

Anything Can Happen If You Let It...

Step In Time

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia's crush in this rp is going to be Harry's son I forgot to change it

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Name:Lila

Loooks:pretty much like her mother long black hair etc.

Crush:n/a

Powers:magic

• Posted at:

<Stardust>

I am:

Ravenclaw

Ecaterina

Scriptor

Libra

Mormon

ISFP

IMiraculous"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times,if one only remembers to turn on the light."#ChooseKind Forum Triplets: Penny and Samurai! Flipside:Supernova! 1/28/18

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lizzy please fill the form out properly

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

sorry, i did not clik reply aon the top post, so i forgot what the form was.

Name:Lila

Looks:Long straight black hair, almond shaped eyes, heart shaped face

Personality: Nice, but if u do anything to hurt her family or friends , she is on fire

Crush:n/a

Spot: Decendant of Cho Chang and ?

Powers: Magic, but doesnt know it yet

Other: shedoes not know her mother is cho, she is a orphan?

• Posted at:

<Stardust>

I am:

Ravenclaw

Ecaterina

Scriptor

Libra

Mormon

ISFP

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

lizzy nice form but slightly impossible for she would have been invited to Hogwarts at 11 (year 1) she would be year 3 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Also her age needs to go up because Malia is 14 and the youngest 

So your character would be 14+ which means she'd be year 4+

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Ok, she is fifteen then, sorry did not realize

• Posted at:

<Stardust>

I am:

Ravenclaw

Ecaterina

Scriptor

Libra

Mormon

ISFP

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Are they decended from harry potter charters and shield characters, or just some from both???

• Posted at:

<Stardust>

I am:

Ravenclaw

Ecaterina

Scriptor

Libra

Mormon

ISFP

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no harry are descendant from harry characters shield are descended from shield characters

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

ok, just making sure, it was a little confusing for me but i understand now!!!

• Posted at:

<Stardust>

I am:

Ravenclaw

Ecaterina

Scriptor

Libra

Mormon

ISFP

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok im starting povs

Malia

I woke up with my head in pain.I was sitting on a train.The others were still unconscious.I looked out the window to see a crowd of kids on the platform.A large bearded man stood in front."Guys get up"I said shaking them.Grim sat up."Where are we"he asked.I shrugged.The five of us joined the group on the platform.We then followed him into the large castle.The kids around us had called it Hogwarts.We followed him until we reached the Great Hall.I don't remember much of anything before waking up on the train.A woman started reading names and kids were being placed into houses.We were the last five for our names weren't on the list."Who are you"asked the old white bearded man."Malia"I said almost confused."How did you get here"he asked."I don't know.We just woke up on your train and this is where we were"I said."I will have to discuss the terms with the Ministry.For now you will be sorted and attend classes until things are sorted out"he said.Each of us took turns wearing the hat.All four of them had been placed.Grim had been placed in Slytherin.I went last.This all felt so strange.How was it that we were in a destroyed New York one minute and the next we are on a train in some strange place?I walked up and the hat was placed on my head."Well aren't you quite the puzzle"the hat spoke"An unsolvable one at that.Brave,Cunning,Loyal and Smart.Where to put you?"He thought to himself for a while."Maybe......No.....What about....Definately not...I could try..No that's stupid"he kept muttering to himself "I got nothing.She's unplaceable."He finally said.Everyone went silent and whispers filled the room.The dark teacher stared at me as if he  was studying me or something.I ran out of the room and down the hall.Not really sure where I was going.A door appeared out of nowhere on a wall.It hadn't been there before.I walked in.It was completely empty."Some people might think you're.....hiding something"I turned to see the dark teacher."I'm not hiding anything"I said"Just didn't want the attention."My hands started sparking with electricity.How was this possible?He looked at me."What are you"he asked."I....don't know"I said.He turned and walked away."Please don't tell"I said but vibrational blasts came from my hands and he flew back against a wall.What was wrong with me?I had to tell my friends.After I find away to get this man to a nurse without getting questioned.I could try to lie my way out but they might see right through it even though I was a very skilled liar.After I might need to hack into Shield and find anything on my abilities.I didn't even know I could do that.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus