Front sm

redwitch132

Branch: Ekaterina

Hey.... I'm blueraven450. Anyway.... I'm adding a character to this story.

name: Isabel(Izzy)Cahill

branch:the same as Jyn's

friends:Elena, Nate, and Josephina. (No offense to everyone else but I didn't want to have the exact same friends as my other character. Sorry)

personality:bookworm,tech girl,indepent sometimes, tomboyish.(A tiny bit  less than Jyn.)

appearance:Black hair, 4 inches over waist length. Blue eyes. Hair has a red streak in it.

other:Jyn's older sister. Disappeared when she was 10  when and when Jyn was 8. Likes mysteries.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Name:Isabel Cahill

Codename:Redwitch132

Just be yourself. Unless you can be a superhero..... ~ Izzy

An

Ekat,

Fighter,

Bookworm,

Coder,

Spy,

and a Clue..... ~ Izzy

Teen Titans GO forever!

Gryffindors rule!

Q: CATS VS DOGS: WHO WOULD WIN? A: Go CATS!

Front sm

proudcat90

Hey sounds just like me in real life! Lemony Snicket is sooo good get every book you find!

• Posted at:

hi

Bracha

writer

smartblonde

nerd

luciekat

Jew

cats

chocolate 

Ive been hopin

somebody loves me in the ways that you couldnt

Front sm

blueraven450

Branch: Lucian

Yeah! I totally agree Proudcat90! The Lemony Snicket books are soooooo good great! Have you read the series All The Wrong Questions?

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Name: Jin H. Cahill.

Someone's saying, "The name's Jin. Deal with it." It was me.

I look as if my day is bright,

but deep in the depths of my mind

the darkest thoughts linger.

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Yes I did read them so good!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds 

Front sm

proudcat90

Post more please

• Posted at:

hi

Bracha

writer

smartblonde

nerd

luciekat

Jew

cats

chocolate 

Ive been hopin

somebody loves me in the ways that you couldnt

Front sm

blueraven450

Hey. I'm back. And I just realized something proudcat90. We are both Lucian-Ekat! Anyway, here.

Izzy's POV

There was a girl, there was a secret society, and there is soon to be a murder. There are many things that go wrong in this story and most of them happen to Izzy Cahill. She was lying awake in her bed, playing Beethoven with herself. It is a game that she and Jyn played as little children. They both loved Lemony Snicket books and their favorites were All The Wrong Questions and A Series of Unfortunate Events. Rocky was the youngest, and after awhile of listening to Izzy and Jyn playing Beethoven he started to groan. She was living in a small but roomy cabin she had seen. It was abandoned, but nice. The reason she had run away was because she knew she would get captured by the Hawkeyes if she stayed at home. She took one last look out the window before she drifted off.

Jyn's POV

"Come on. This needs to work," said Jyn Cahill, as she struggled on picking the lock on the door to the cell holding her brother. Suddenly, she felt a shadow come over her. She looked up and saw who it was. She gasped. "You!" she gasped. "Yes, it's me Jyn. "Mars, what are you doing here? I though you were in Copenhagen (Copenhagen is in Denmark, in case you don't know.) with Sasha!" said Jyn. "I was, but then the next thing I knew we were being chased through the streets. I got captured, and Sasha was captured too. She's here Jyn. They had me watch over her," said Mars. Jyn could tell she was sad and so was she. Jyn, Sasha, and Mars had been best friends ever since Jyn moved to Copenhagen from Taiwan. "Why did you leave?" asked Mars. "I had to. You know what my family holds. It's a horrible family. I couldn't let you guys get mixed up in it," replied Jyn. "But we're already mixed up in this," said Mars. "We should catch up since we haven't seen each other for a while," said Mars, more cheerfully than before. "Sure. Why not?" so they talked. They talked about a lot of stuff. Then after that Mars went back to Sasha. But not before they formed a plan to get Rocky and Sasha out of prison.

So, did you like it? I hope you did! It's late now. Catch ya later!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Who are Mars and Sasha? Also, character update:

Father, Ben, is ekat

Mother, Allie, is Lucian. The family is more loyal to the Lucians.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Please post more story please post more story please post more story

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I repeat: post more chapters!!!!!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Front sm

butterflyamber887

where are you???

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Front sm

blueraven450

Hey guys. I just flew from Raleigh to Taiwan. And to answer your question proudcat90,  Mars and Sasha are my real life friends. I didn't give their real name though. And the thing about Denmark and Taiwan is true. Mars and Sasha were born in Denmark and I was born in Taiwan. By the way, sorry if I don't write for a while. I still have jet lag. Also, Mars is 13 like me and Sasha is 14. And, character update. The Lucian part of my family doesn't like my Madrigal side and always tries to get my dad to divorce with my mom and marry someone else.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

blueraven450

Rocky's POV

"Hmph." 'Where am I? Let's see. I was tied up and put in a sack, then I was probably put in a truck or something so whoever kidnapped me could take me here, then I was knocked out with acid, then everything went dark. I'm so hungry. Hmm.... pizza...' thought Rocky. As he though about pizza he had a lost look on his face. If Jyn could see him now she would probably roll her eyes and sigh. He snapped out of it after two minutes. 'Ok. No way out. Last resort.' "Help! Help!" he yelled. He got up and saw sister on the other side of the clear wall. "Jyn!" he exclaimed when he saw her. She heard him and looked up. She looked sad. And darker than usual. But all that went away when she saw him. Then it came back. It took a moment for Rocky to realize it, but, when he did realize it he was stricken. 'If Jyn is watching me she must work for whoever kidnapped me! And whoever kidnapped me must be evil! Jyn is evil? It can't be.' Right after he thought that, Jyn frowned. They had always had some kind of connection. "I know what you're thinking," she said, "I'm not evil." "Then why does it seem like you are?" "I'm not. They said if I didn't do it they would kill everone I love and then me." "Wait. Who are "they"," asked Rocky. "The Hawkeyes. They're a secret society made of brilliant people. All of them want revenge. And, I'm sorry to say, that I'm Hawkeye 3," replied Jyn. "This also proves that I'm smarter than you," she added. "Hey!" exclaimed Rocky. And they both laughed. "We still need a way to get out of here," said Rocky, his face turning solemn. "Well," said Jyn, "I have a plan." So she told him about her encounter with Mars and the plan to get him and Sasha out.

Cat, Nate, Elena, and Lina's POV

"Ugh. How much longer?" whined Nate. "Stop complaining," scolded Elena. Cat, Nate, Elena, and Lina were flying to the Hawkeye hq in Chicago. "Hey, Elena? Why didn't you go to the hotel in LA?" asked Cat."Well, I didn't trust them, so after I got the message that said to go to room 307, I ran out of the airport and went to the Madrigal stronghold," said Elena. "Um, guys?" asked Lina, "I think there's something going on. There are helicopters coming toward us." There was indeed something wrong that day. Something very wrong. One of the helicopters shot a missile in their direction. They heard the explosion and closed their eyes, and then, everything went dark.

Don't leave! 'Cause this part's only getting started...

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Yokes that's tough, about your parents. And Taiwan sounds cool! But that went fast all of a sudden she's number 3? Also, Cats real name is Catrina but she hates that name and she oves cats so everyone calls her Cat.  

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Front sm

blueraven450

One more thing.

CATS ARE THE BEST ANIMAL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

blueraven450

Hey, proudcat90, One:You should visit Taiwan sometime! Two:What do you mean number three? Three:Have you read ghosts? By Raina Telegemier?

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

blueraven450

Hey guys. I have a character update for Izzy. Instead of Madrigal - Lucian she is Ekat - Lucian. So she is actually Jyn's half sister. Her mom's name was Carrie Wells and was an Ekatand was killed by the Hawkeyes. Also, character update for Jyn. She has relations with the Hawkeyes, right? No one knows about it, but people always feel like she's hiding something, so they always bully her and try to get her to spill her secret. And she is 12, not 13. One more update. (Sorry! I just want to change a lot of stuff!) Jyn's real name is Jinetta but she hates that name so she is called Jyn.

Izzy's POV

'This needs to work. I can't have anything go wrong.' Izzy Cahill was working on building a helicopter out of objects she found in the cabin. She always kept her mothers tool belt with her, so it wasn't to hard. She was half way done when she heard an explosion. 'I better finish up so I can see what's up there.' She finished quickly and flew in the direction of the explosion.

Nate's POV

"Beep! Beep!" 'Where is that awful beeping coming from?'  "Beep! Beep!" 'Ugh. Go away beep!' "AAhhhhhhh!" Nate sat up with a start. He saw a  small square machine. It was beeping. He looked beside him and saw Cat and Lina. They were beginning to wake up. "Cat! Lina! Where's Elena? he asked. "I don't know," said Cat. "I don't remember anything after the explosion." Just then they saw Elena get up about 11 feet away. "Elena!" exclaimed Lina, as she rushed over to her, Cat and Nate following close behind. She helped her stand and asked her, "Are you ok?" "Mostly," replied Elena. "I think I sprained my wrist. I'll be fine," she said as she pushed Lina away with her hand. It also happened to be the wrist she sprained. She let out a cry of pain. "Yeah. She's "Ok"," muttered Nate to Cat. Elena shot him a dirty look. "I heard that," she said with a scowl. "I really am fine." "Yeah right," replied Nate. "If you're fine pick up that square machine over there with the hand with the sprained wrist!" Elena bit her lip and walked over to it. "Wait a minute," she said,"this is not an ordinary machine. It's a bomb!! And it's going to explode in five, four, three, two, one!" They all closed their eyes and covered themselves on the last second. 'I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm so dead, I'm.... NOT dead?' thought Nate. He looked and saw the fire down below him. Then he looked around him and saw Cat, Lina, Elena, and someone else. "Everyone ok?" asked the stranger. "Yeah. I think," replied Nate. "Who are you?" "My name," said the stranger, turning around, "is Izzy Cahill." Everyone stayed silent until Elena and Nate said, "Izzy!" and they went over to hug her. "Um, do you guys know something we don't? 'Cause if you do, we would like you to share it," said Cat. "Well, me, Elena, and Izzy have been friends since I was 5, Izzy was 6, and Elena was 6," said Nate. "Nice to meet you two!" said Izzy. "What are your names?" "Umm, I'm Lina and this is Catrina," said Lina. "It's CAT. Not Catrina," said Cat, giving Lina a dirty look. "Sheesh, ok," said Lina, with a 'Sheesh!' look on her face. "Anyway, how did you find us?" asked Nate. "Well, I saw you guys down there and using the close up system here I looked at the bomb and knew I was going to have to save you. I calculated that I could get to you at just the right time. It was a slim chance, but it worked. So now you're safe," replied Izzy. Cat and Lina just stood there, gaping. "Yeah.. did I mention she's a genius?" asked Elena. "Stop it Elena. It's only because I'm half Ekat," said Izzy, turning a bit red. "Ok," replied Elena, shrugging. "Well where are we going now?" asked Lina. "We're going to the Hawkeye hq of course!" replied Izzy, cheerfully. 'Something's different about her.' thought Nate. 'Maybe that's what going missing for five years does to you.' 

Jyn's POV

"Come on!" yelled Jyn, after Mars told her that she didn't think there was a way out that they knew. "Keep it down!" hissed Mars. "If we're too loud we'll get caught! Someone's coming!" "Hide! Quick! They can't see you with me!" said Jyn. Just as the Hawkeye was approaching, Mars slid into the shadows. "What's with all the commotion?" he said in a gruff voice. "Oh, right. It's just that the prisoner was complaining," replied Jyn, thinking of something fast. "Hmm.. You may proceed with what you are doing," said the Hawkeye. When he left, Jyn let out a sigh of relief. "You can come out now Mars,"said Jyn to Mars. "Whew! Close one, right?" "Yeah," said Jyn, looking sad. "Anything wrong?" asked Mars. "No,"said Jyn, "Just thinking about Rocky and Sasha." "Okaaaaaay..               Let's carry on then."

Hope you liked it! Also, can you go to the topic "Should I make my story into a book or not?" Thanks!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Give me money, I'll visit Taiwan. Number 3 means hawkeye 3. Also, please start a new line every time someone speaks, it just makes things less confusing. Plus Cat's half ekat, half lucian, that's gotta affect her IQ...

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Front sm

blueraven450

Ok. I don't know about the money thing but I'll make you smarter in the story Bracha. Also, you know how Izzy is an Ekat Lucian like you? This is about the Hawkeye three thing. Jyn is not an Ekat, right? Well her Lucian side makes half of her genius level but you need more than that to get to Hawkeye three. So when Jyn was born, her parents gave her the Ekat serum. Everything else about this will be explained in the story because you still need more to get to Hawkeye three.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

blueraven450

Hey. So I'm going to stop saying someone's POV because it seems kinda odd. You'll just find out who's POV it is later. Also, Bracha, do you notice it's just me and you here now?

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Can you keep writing please, it's so good

• Posted at:

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Not anymore... What money thing? also where is this story taking place?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Front sm

blueraven450

One: Cyclonecandy39, I'll never stop writing this story!

Two: This story takes place in Charlotte.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

blueraven450

I know I said I was going to stop saying the POV thing, but scratch what I said. Also, this story is actually in New York.

Josefina's POV

"Hello? Hello?"

"What? Who are you? Where am I?" said Josefina, snapping back to reality.

"You're in Mexico. My name is Maria. What's yours?" said Maria.

"I-i'm Josefina," said Josefina, in shock from the fact she was in Mexico."How did you find me?" she asked Maria.

"I saw you laying here and thought you might have been hurt," said Maria, "so I came over here to see how you were doing." 

"I'm fine," said Josefina scornfully, pushing Maria away. As Josefina walked away from Maria, she could feel that the gears were turning in Maria's head. Finally, she turned around to face Maria, and Maria said, "I'm a Madrigal associate of your friend Jyn."

"Really? Prove it," said Josefina.

"Fine. Look at these files," Maria said,

"Now see if you believe me." Once Josefina looked at the files, she did believe her. She just didn't want to admit it. Finally, she gave in and said,

"I believe you." Maria smirked and put the files back in her pocket. They were mini-files, so she didn't have any problem putting them back. 

"I was sent here to take you to our hq in Mexico. After your mom told you about the clue hunt, you were knocked out with gas. You don't remember because the gas made you forget about it for the time being. You'll start remembering it later," explained Maria, while they were walking to the truck Maria had came in. When they finally got to the truck, Maria told Josefina,"Wait right here," and she reached in for something. When she got out, she was holding a sack. The moment she got out, she pulled the sack over Josefina's head, and tied her up. She put Josefina in the trunk, got in, and told the driver,

"Hawkeye hq. Quickly."

Cat's POV

'10%823475=5493+849#.. Numbers...' thought Cat, who was half asleep in Izzy's helicopter. 'This isn't a very comfy bed. Oh, right. I'm in a helicopter... To tired to think...' 20  minutes later, she woke to find everyone but Izzy sleeping.

"How was your sleep, Cat?" she asked.

"Good," replied Cat. Suddenly, Izzy's monitor beeped. 

"We've got company," said Izzy, "Brace yourselves! Cat, wake up the others. I'll see if we can lose them." Cat woke up Elena, Lina, and Nate, and told them they had company. 

"Company?!" exclaimed Lina, "Why would we get company at this time ?! It's dark!" 

"I was thinking the same thing," said Cat.

"At least we have headlights so we can see them," said Elena.

"But they have headlights to. What's the difference?" pointed out Cat.

"Well, Izzy has special headlights," replied Elena. Cat just shrugged.

"Guys! We're hit! We're about to go down!" yelled Izzy from the front of the helicopter.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

lemonytea23

Hi Jyn, interesting twist of plot! Can't wait to read more!

• Posted at:

Front sm

vampireknees8

Branch: Janus

Wow, so much written since I was last here.  So good and I'm excited to read more.

-Vampy

• Posted at:

-Vampy

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thank you for writing more!

• Posted at:

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Uh oh... That was good, with Maria. And thanks about the dialog.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay, do some of you post at 3 AM or are you in a different time zone?

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

Lemonytea23- Thanks!

Vampy- Glad your excited!

Cyclonecandy39- You're welcome! Also, I'm in a different time zone for the rest of  my summer break.

Bracha- Thanks and you're welcome!

A note to everyone: Thank you for all the positive posts. I will keep on going. Posts like that keep me going!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

blueraven450

Cat's POV

"We're going to crash!" yelled Izzy.

'Come on! Think!' thought Cat.

"I got it!" she exclaimed.

"Got what?" asked Izzy.

"Just let me work the controls and I can save us all. Trust me," said Cat.

"Whatever you say," said Izzy, and got out of the pilot seat.

"Just remember, this is a special helicopter, so if you've flown one before, this won't be anything like it," added Izzy.'Ok. If I can just get all of the helicopter's energy to the boosters, I can probably save us. Just pull this, and push that, then click here, then... oh no. This is bad.'

"Um, Izzy? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CANON CONTROLS!!!" shouted Cat.

"Well, they got frazzled when we got hit," said Izzy, biting her lip.Cat sighed.

"Let's just hope this works," said Cat, closing her eyes. And with that she pressed the booster button, and prayed for it to work. She could tell everyone else was doing it to. She opened an eye and saw something she didn't expect to see: Mexico...

Hope you liked it.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Exciting!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Yay!!! I saved the day!!! And cyclonecandy, I don't know where you are, but I'm in NY and it's 3:55.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm in Texas and you are about an hour ahead of me

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Also, Jin and anyone else, please go to http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/329875 

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

Bracha, you're where the story takes place! Well, the hometown... and yup! you saved the day!!!! Sorry that this one is short. I'll make up for it later. Also, it will not say someone's POV anymore.

In Mexico...

'Woah. Cat saved us! But we're in Mexico? Weird.' thought Elena.

"Well that was . . . unexpected," said Cat. The others were all just gaping at what they saw outside the window. It was a helicopter. With a hawk eye on it. And a familliar face in it: Jyn. In handcuffs. She was close to tears, but no one knew why. Then they saw a muscular man open the door and push her towards the open door.

"NO!" yellled Lina, Elena, Nate, Izzy, and Cat. The man tried to push Jyn off the helicopter, but she held her guard and kicked him in the stomach. He fell out of the helicopter and a woman came up to her. She said something that seemed threatening. Jyn just kicked her. She dropped something and Jyn caught it. She used it to get free, but while she was doing so, the woman pushed her off the helicopter.

"NO!!!!!!!" shrieked Izzy. She pushed Cat out of the pilot seat and took control of the helicopter. She used a scooper to catch Jyn. Once she was in the helicopter, Cat asked, "Where did you get a scooper?" And Izzy said, "I found it. You have a problem with that?" And they all laughed.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

Ooooh sounds exciting keep it up! I love how you're writing Elena so far xD

• Posted at:

Chu |child of lyzzy + keir :D

professional craftinator.

never again | black lives matter | me too

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

blueraven450

Thanks Spyunicorn1! Can I be your friend on this website?

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

Front sm

butterflyamber887

ooh that was good! Nice move Jyn! I wish to knee someone in the guts like that.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Jin, will you post something please.

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

I wish I could meet all of you guys in real life. Fiona, do you want to make a character? It's not to late.

Somewhere in Mexico..

"Bleep!" went Mars's phone.

Sassyassasin2: What happened to Jyn? 

Mars typed in a reply.

Sciencespace8: Got thrown off a helicopter.

Sassyassasin2: Really? I liked her. She may have wanted to be good but she was a nice girl.

Sciencespace8: You really miss her?

Sassyassasin2: Of course!

Sciencespace8: You sure about that, Casey?

Sassyassasin2: (Sighs) Yes, Mars.

Sciencespace8: If you say so. I need to get back to watching Sasha. You should keep watching Rocky. The other Hawkeye's might get mad if they see you texting me. Bye.

Sassyassasin2: Bye.

Mars sughed and put her phone down.

"I guess I'll have to live the rest of my life in misery," she said. Suddenly, the room became dark, and there was only one faint light in the room. But, wait. Was it moving Mars wondered. It came out to show its face and Mars said, "You!!"

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Avenger

Jedi

Complicated

GoCats

Vampire

Bookworm

Cahill

1 , , 3 ,