Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Branch: Lucian

Erin Aberman

I was sitting on the sofa, and I heard the bell ring. Walking slowly, with my phone in hand, I headed towards the door thinking it’s a little weird; my parents said they’ll be back by mid-night, its 10 AM right now, they should’ve been back ten hours ago. When I got there, I opened it cautiously. A police officer was there, and he had a grim look on his face. ’’Your parents…they’re dead.” I stared at him.

“Show me your badge.” I asked him. He looked at me with an expression saying, poor little girl. He took it out, and showed me. I took a shaky breath, “Well, they are de…dead then.” My voice cracked at dead. “Would you like to….come inside officer?” He was standing in the sun. “Yes, please, also, call me Officer Jamie.” He stepped inside.

“So…where will I live?” I said numbly. “You will live with your closest aunt and uncle, which is in England.” He replied with a pitying expression. “England?” I gulped. “What about their will?” I asked. “Their lawyer will read the will in England.” “Do my aunt and uncle know?” My aunt and uncle were the worst, and my cousins were horrible. “How did they die?” I asked on the verge of tears. He noticed “Perhaps, it’s best if I tell you later….I know what you’re going through Erin, my parents…they also died, when I was young.” “Oh…I’m sorry, how do you know my name?” I asked. He smiled, “Confidential information.” I was about to roll my eyes, but then decided against it since I was with an officer.

“Start packing, we have your air-plane ticket ready.” Officer Jamie told me. “Okay.” The moment I went into my room, I sobbed, and sobbed, for who knows what time, “Ms.Aberman? Are you alright?” The officer called. I didn’t answer. I heard foot-steps come up the stairs, and I quickly wiped my face with a tissue.

Tell me how I can improve! Thank you!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

#SupportTheLGBTQ+Community

#TooManyBooksNotEnoughBookmarks

A PROUD LUCIAN!

If you ask me how I am, there are three default answers; fine, good or eh.

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

Interesting...I like it!

A little tip: when there’s a new piece of dialogue, I suggest starting a new paragraph

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

That comes with a breathtaking view

Front sm

darkquiet3

This sounds like such a good start!! Totally made me wanna keep reading

I was a little confused as to where she was when the story began, it sounded almost like a school, but certain elements make it sound like it's not at the same time. I was interested either way, hope you keep writing!

She couldn't keep her colors

inside the LINES

so she drew new ones

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Thank you! I'll try and take your feedback for the next one!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Erin Aberman

He knocked on my door. I waited a couple of minutes, and then just as the knob was being turned, I opened it, “Yes?” I said irritated.

He seemed taken- aback for a moment, but then realized that my parents had died. “Nothing, just checking on you,” he said.

“Ah, okay.” I guess he can just knock on my door, and interrupt me and my grieving moment, at least give me some time, alone.

“Can I…just have some time alone, please?” I asked. He looked embarrassed,“Yeah, of course you can, just call if you need me.”

He was about to leave until I said “Wait….thank you.” “No problem Erin, any time.” He smiled.

I opened my closet, and dumped all of my clothes on the carpet of my floor. I picked them up, one-by-one, and folded them very precisely. I, next took out all of my books, and put them beside my clothes. I went back into the closet, and took out my box of precious things. I took out a picture frame of me and my parents, my hands were sweaty, so I dropped it the floor with a loud clang, the glass had broke.

“No!” I started crying, my hands were bleeding. from the glass. The officer barged in “What’s wrong?”

And then he saw me on the ground crying, with a broken picture frame, and my bloody hands. “Oh.” He said softly. I picked up the picture, and put it in my suit-case, wiping the blood off of it.

“Wait, Erin, look there.” He pointed at a small glint of metal on the floor; he knelt down, took the glass off it, and picked it up.

“It’s a locket; it was hidden in the lining,” He exclaimed. “You should open it.” He told me. I took it from him, and looked at it.

My hands trembling, I clicked the little button that opens it, and it had a slip of paper saying, Don't trust the police; and then  I saw, behind the slip of paper, was a small necklace which held a purple diamond pendant.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

agentclue77

Oh snap

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

That comes with a breathtaking view

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

I actually have a good chunk of the story just waiting, but I'm too lazy to copy and paste.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

agentclue77

Literally me...THE ASTRONOMER, THE WRITER, AND THE MATHEMATICIAN  is already finished...I’m just really lazy

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit