Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Branch: Lucian

I just read it and it is sooooo good! (Spoiler in white)( I can't believe Jace and Clary are siblings though, but I suspected at the start that Valentin was Clary's dad. A bit obvious.) And the romance could also be wiped away, but definitely a good story line. I'm also waiting to go to the library so I can immediately get the next one! City of Ashes I think. I've always seen these books around but I never actually payed attention to them, until I saw them behind the Maze Runner (by: James Dashner) Also, a really good book, but it reminds me a bit of Divergent, I think it's the other way around though. I'm also trying to start Fablehaven, the second one, and reading Beyonders, the first one. It's a bit boring at the start, but I think it'll get better. Also the Fault in Our Stars. Such a cute book! And it's very true also. Hazel and Gus are so realistic, and they're both so funny. The way John Green added the cliche "Good-looking boy who falls in love with girl who thinks she isn't pretty, and thinks she's ordanairy" cliche makes it seem like he started it himself.

I just realized I only made this post to talk about City of Bones, and started talking about others. (I changed the title afterwards) Anyways, anyone who disagrees or has more to say about these books or different ones, feel welcome to talk.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

#SupportTheLGBTQ+Community

#TooManyBooksNotEnoughBookmarks

A PROUD LUCIAN!

If you ask me how I am, there are three default answers; fine, good or eh.

Front sm

kindhydra1

Branch: Janus

Sarah! 

I was actually pretty similar to you. I'd actually gotten the books for Christmas one year, I think, from my grandparents, but I never really paid attention to them. There was other stuff I wanted to read or was reading at the time. Then I went to my friend's party and they rented a movie, which just happened to be the Mortal Instrumemnts. (My friends thought the movie was okay, but I like those kinds of movies). Afterwards, I was all like, 'OMG, there's a book seres. I need to read these books' and then somebody pointed out I already had them I was like, 'yass'. I must admit that I've started reading the series twice and then forgot where I was half way through, so I haven't actually finished. '0_0'

So, yeah. They're good, though. I can't remember which one (it might have been the second book, I'm not sure), but it's not very good. You have to stick through it, though, because it gets better later. And there's a television series, by the way, and although it doesn't follow the books very well, it's still a good plot. Some of the acting can be a bit sketchy, but it's still a popular show.

And if you were surprised about the whole Clary and Jace thing (which I was, too, by the way), buckle up because things are about to get even more interesting. *wink, wink*

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

By the way, I REALLY like your agent card!

Now I'm sitting in anticipation because of what you said. What's gonna be more interesting?! I'm so excited to read some more. I made a huge mistake only getting the first one, when I usually go to the library, I take the whole series, I don't ever take only the first one, and the one time I do that, I found something new, and different. Do Simon and Clary end up together, yet?

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

kindhydra1

Branch: Janus

Aww, thanks :) I like yours, too.

*starts laugh coughing* Well, I certainly can't ruin the surprises, now can I? If you really want to know, I do think that happens around the second book. And at least you have more luck than me with library books. One of the last times I went, I signed out three books, I think, and two of them were apparently not the first book of their series and the other was the first book of a spinoff. Actually, I think one of them was the eleventh book in its series, but it didn't actually say that on the cover. *facepalms*

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

It's okay, I really like spoilers. I can't stand not knowing!

I really dislike it when it doesn't say what number it is on the spine of the book, because then, I have to take it out and then put it back if it's the fifth book. I went to the library yesterday, and I couldn't see the second book  and I was mad. *shakes head* I spent a good half hour trying to look for the book, and then I just ended up getting the prequel series, and it makes no sense (It's called Clockwork Angels) But that might be just because I read the first chapter, and gave up because it was so confusing.

Have you read Masterminds, By: Gordon Korman?

I really liked it, it's different, but I'm only a quarter in so...it might get boring, but so far it's good, it's a bit slow though, in my opinion.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!