Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

A new girl has recently moved into town and is new to the school.You notice something is off about her.In fact she has a huge secret that no one is supposed to know.She's not human at all.What will you do when you discover the truth?

Spots:

Mermaid/New Girl-taken by me

Rebel Boy-taken by me

Nerd Girl

Jock Boy

Invisible Girl

Name:Malia”Lexi"(Her guardians named her)

Looks:blonde hair with teal tips blue green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal kind caring sweet but also rebellious sarcastic artist singer actress

Spot:Mermaid

Crush:the Jock

Other:she is a mermaid princess her dad hid her from the evil merprince of the southern mermaids to protect her so he put her on land she was five her voice is extremely beautiful and refuses to sing the mermaid song"Jolly Sailor Bold"because she refuses to use her voice to hurt people her tail is a sparkly teal color the only person who knows her secret is the human she lives with she also has magic works at the coffee shop/sings there

Grim

Black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

The rebel

The invisible girl

The invisible girl is his best friend and she only talks to four other characters due to the fact everyone in the school ignores her as if she's a ghost all thanks to the popular girl of the school

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Save invisible girl please.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save nerd girl

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

I'm Practically Perfect...

Supercalifragilisicecpialidocious

Just a spoonful of Sugar...

Anything Can Happen If You Let It...

Step In Time

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name: Ross Murray
Looks: Ross has beautiful golden brown hair that cascades down her back in waves. It has natural blonde streaks in it, and it's long enough that if it was down she could sit on it. It's very thick, and hard to take care of but she refuses to let it be cut. She'll often wear it up, so no one can grab it and keep her back. Often it's in a messy bun on the days she's just chilling, or in a braid put into a bun. Her eyes are a dark blue and she has fairly long eyelashes.She's average size for her age, but has an curvy build. She's fit from doing sport, but she's not thin.
Personality: Ross is very quiet. She's super shy, but also super ridiculously brave. She enjoys reading. Some people think she's mute, but she's just avoiding attention. She puts up a facade at school, the silent and smart girl. She doesn't trust easily, and reads people well. She often makes assumptions about what type of person someone is, sometimes she's right and sometimes not. She is intimidating despite the fact she doesn't speak often. She tries to be more confident, but usually ends up being hurt or insulted and goes back into her shell. If you are her friend, you’ll find she's a calm and comforting person who will bring secrets with her to the grave. You’ll also find she's incredibly stubborn and loyal. She's also insecure and doesn't like it when people get into her face. She'll shrink back when someone's yelling at her and she gets scared easy.
Spot: Invisible Girl
Crush: Grim, but thinks he wouldn't like her back
Other: Grim is her best friend, and she only talks to four other people due to the fact everyone in the school ignores her as if she's a ghost all thanks to the popular girl of the school, she also secretly loves singing and sometimes plays guitar at the cafe that “Lexi” works at. She often, when she's mad, will start speaking in rapid-fire Gaelic.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

cutewolf230

Hey, if no one takes the Jock Boy spot can I have it?

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Peri Shorestall

Looks: She has long blond hair with stripes of blue, green, gold, and red, with the tips purple, pink, brown, black, and silver. She has big blue/grey eyes. Very pale skin that tends to make her look like a ghost. Wears glasses. Full red lips. Long nimble fingers.  Normally wears a black sweatshirt, black jeans, black combat boots and a watch. 

Personality: Really quiet to most people. Around her friends/people she trusts, she can be really energetic and loud. Very thoughtful. Tends to be quite rebellious. Very sarcastic. A good liar. Genius level intellect. Very good at deducing things. Really geeky. If there were a smartest, she would be it. Really apathetic. Doesn't entirely understand peoples emotions. Insults almost everyone she meets, normally on accident. Singer. 

Spot: Nerd Girl

Crush: N/A

Other: Has a British accent. Works at the coffee shop and bookstore.

Mods please,let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

Step In Time

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name : Grant Carson

Looks : Grant has short cut brown hair, and it's very messy. He’s also very tall and muscular, and fit. He had dark blue eyes. He’s very handsome.

Personality : Grant, at first sight, is like the other jocks. He hangs out with cheerleaders, and plays a lot of sports. But if you get to know him, he’s actually really nice and loyal. He hates bullies and stands up for a lot of people. Regardless, the popular girls at school still like him a lot. He’s also kind of sarcastic, and really smart.

Spot : Jock Boy

Crush : Malia “Lexi”

Other : He gets along well with everyone, and loves to go to the coffee shop

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

cutewolf230

Boop.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lexi

I wasn't a big fan on moving to a new place but Amelia thought it was best to help keep people from the truth.She poses as my mother and is the only human who knows the truth.Honestly I'm not even sure why I'm here.I woke up and realized it was time to start a new school and after start a new job at the coffee shop.Singer along with making the orders.School wasn't so bad.Ok so I didn't really talk to anyone the first half of the day.At lunch I sat at an empty table and put in my headphones.I looked up to see a boy walk in.All the girls wanted him.The school jock.The best sports player in town and always the cutest boy in school.I just went back to my work.

Grim

I walked with Ross to the Cafeteria.Grant joined us."We should join her"Ross said and pointed out the new girl."She might not want to be bothered"Peri said joining us."Ok but she's new and probably has no friends"Ross added."Couldn't hurt"Grant said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Peri:

Once again, I had my headphones around my neck. It gave teachers the idea of that I was paying perfect attention, when in reality I was just listening to music via the hearing aids I wear. They weren't really hearing aids, but it gave the illusion. 

This Is Not An Apology by Bea Miller began to play. Yay and good. 

I saw Grim, Grant, and Ross walking into the cafeteria and jogged to catch up to them. 

They were talking about the new girl. I had seen her a couple of times. She was in my gym class and I ran into her a few times. 

The other classes(AP English, AP Geomerty and AP World History) I hadn't seen her in.

We walked over to her. 

Mods,please,let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

Step In Time

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lexi

I continued working on my music.I then looked up to see four other people."Hi I'm Peri and this is Grim,Grant and Ross"the girl said."Thanks but I don't need you to be my friends because you think I don't have any"I said.Jock boy smiled."Excuse me but I have things to get done"I added and left.The rest of the day went by pretty fast.After school I headed to the cafe and placed my bag on the counter.The manager came out."You must be Lexi"he said"I'm Levi."I shook his hand and he started showing me around.The ocean view was nice.It was located at the beach and it was nice.I loved the beach.I then met the band I'd be singing with and learned how to make the different coffee drinks.Just then the kids from the cafeteria came in."You're late"Levi said looking at Peri"One more and you're fired."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Ross : 

And so we started walking over to the new girl. As we walked, a jock, not one of Grant's friends, walked right into me. After stumbling back, I growled a curse under my breath and kept walking. I hated this. Everyone acted like I was a ghost, and walked into me on purpose and often. I didn't have that many friends, since people refused to talk to me. 

"Sorry about that Ross," Grant offered me a weak smile. 

I just nodded. I wasn't in the mood to talk. 

Grant : 

Once we made to the new girl, I finally got a good look at her. She was really pretty, with her blond hair with teal tips. I grinned at her. 

"Hi. I'm Grant, these are my friends, Grim, Ross and Peri." 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

cutewolf230

Ross : 

"Mr. Levi," I said quietly, "Today's my day off." 

"Right, you can go," He replied. 

As soon as he replied, I was out if the coffee shop and walking to the graveyard. Today was the day that my Mom had died. No one, except Mr. Levi, knew and I wanted to keep it that way.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

cutewolf230

Ignore the first one.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Peri:

"Sorry. I just came from the bookstore," I said. 

See, I had two jobs. One was the bookstore, which involved me leaving school immediately after 6th period(I had a free period) and working. Then I worked at the cafe. 

I had a bit of a reputation around here. I had started working here on my 14th birthday. Levi was a little bit like a father to me, seeing as how mine left and Mum married an abusive drunken jerk. So I hung out here and at the bookstore. 

However, he also had short term memory loss. Really bad. 

I walked around, taking orders, saying hi to the familiar customers. This was one of the places I felt most at home. 

When I had a short break, I walked over to Lexi. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

Step In Time

Front sm

cutewolf230

boop.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lexi

I was helping the band set up te stage when Peri walked over."So you work here too"she asked."Yes is it a problem"I replied."No"she said"Not at all."I then noticed a familiar man walk in."Excue me"I said and walked over to him."You shouldn't be here"I said"You're not supposed be within 100 yards of me.""Can't I see my "daughter""he said."No you can't and you can leave before I call the cops"I said."Is there a problem"Levi said walking over."Yes.My mom has a restraining order on this man for a reason and he shouldn't be here"I said."Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to leave"Levi said.I walked away to get back to work."She's my "daughter""the man lied.I wasn't really."Sir please leave"Levi said.The man then punched Levi."Oh my god"I replied"Are you insane?"One of the other employees picked up the phone and started calling the cops.After all of that I just needed air and went outside.I couldn't believe that just happened.Levi then walked out."You ok"he asked."I'm fine but are you"I replied."I will be"he said"Go home and we'll finish the work.""Are you sure"I asked."He nodded.I went home and went to the secret cove I had found in the house.Another mermaid must have lived here.I jumped into the water and watched as my feet turned into a tail.It was nice to have a place to swim.The best part was that it connected to the ocean.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Ross : 

Gosh, I hate it when I have a stupid smile on my face. Which was thanks to the email I'd gotten from my cousins down south. They were coming to visit soon, and they"d bring the presents they forgot to send when my birthday came rolling around. A knock came from my door. 

"Ross, someone's here to see you," Dad told me. 

"I'll be right there!" I replied/yelled. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

cutewolf230

Boop.
  • Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

cutewolf230

boop

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Peri:

This day was getting worse and worse by the second. One second, we're all,doing normal and the next I'm calling 911. 

What.

The. 

Almighty. 

Chex

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

Step In Time

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lexi

I didn't want to go to school today.Not after what happened at the cafe last night.I didn't want to talk about it.I went the whole day listening to my headphones trying to ignore everyone.I was trying so hard to not make friends and sadly that's all I needed.I couldn't even tell them if I wanted to.After school I took a walk on the beach before work.Everything was all set up including the set list for tonight.After getting stuff ready I was at the counter trying to get some of my homework done."Hi"Peri said."What is it that you want from me"I asked.

Grim

"Back off new girl"I said"She's just trying to be friendly.""I told you I don't need pity friends"she said closing her books and leaving to clean up a table."And what about real friends"Grant asked.Awesome.Just what I needed."Just leave me alone"she said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Ross : 

I saw the new girl get up abruptly as I walked in. I could tell she was angry, so I stayed still, trying to avoid drawing attention to myself. Once her back was turned, I made my way over to my friends. I immediately checked the set list, to make sure it was okay, and I went backstage to start getting it ready. I flipped through the list of singers, and when I found the group singing tonight I made sure everything was ready. 

"Hey, you okay Ross?" Hearing a male voice, I spun around quickly. It was just Grant. 

Grant : 

"I'm fine Grant. Stop worrying about me." Ross replied briskly. 

I raised a skeptical eyebrow, "Really? As far as I know, you seemed pretty upset yesterday." 

Ross turned on me, her blue eyes flashing dangerously, "It's none of your business. Besides, shouldn't you be at practice?" 

"Oh god, I forgot. Bye Ross!" I said as I made my way out the door. 

I ran to the school field, where Coach was waiting impatiently with the team. 

"You're late Carson." He said angrily. 

"Sorry Coach." I replied. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

cutewolf230

Boop.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

waiting for Lani

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Im at a show. And on mobile. Ill try

Peri;

This was strange. 

Lexi was not someone I was liking at the minute. 

I walked around taking orders. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

Step In Time

Front sm

cutewolf230

Bump.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lexi

I finished working on my school work just before it was time for me to sing on stage.The cafe was filed with so many people."Nervous"Levi asked."Not really"I replied"But it is my first performance in this town.""You'll be great"he said.I got on stage and sang "Sick Of You".After helping close the store I grabbed my stuff and started walking home.I walked on the beach along the water line.Not close enough to get wet but close.It was nice.I then made my towards the house and went to bed.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Peri:

I walked home alone, listening and singing along to Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief the musical soundtrack and Paramore cds. 

I normally walk home alone. Walk home alone, come home to a drunk father and no mother, to sadness and despair.

Tonight, I follow Lexi. Some days I follow people. 

So I follow Lexi. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

Step In Time

Front sm

cutewolf230

Ross : 

The next day, it was Friday, the last day of the school week and the only day of the week I ever sang at the cafe. I got up early, pulled on my clothes, ate breakfast and then headed out the door. I normally walked to school by myself, so I made my way to school. As I walked, I hummed the song I was going to play, reminding myself of all the chords I would need to play. When I got to school, I was nearly ran over ten times. Everytime, I bit back a harsh curse and just kept walking. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lexi(ok so i feel like povs aren't corresponding to others)

I got up really early the next morning before anyone else was awake.I went to the secret cove in my house and jumped in the water.It was nice to go for a morning swim.It was still dark and the moon was still out.It was a clear sky so you could see all he stars.I dove under the water and swam towards the reef.A dolphin swam up to me and I started petting her.I wish I could do this all the time.I swam back to the surface to watch the sky and eventually head back home.I wanted to be inside before the sun came up.I headed to the back porch to watch the sun rise.I sat on one of the chairs with tea and just faced the ocean to watch the sun.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

@Mal : Yeah. Maybe Lexi and Ross could accidentally bump into each other and maybe they start to get along?

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I dont think they are mostly. Mine are. 

Peri:

I was walking on the beach after staying with Levi last night. 

I saw Lexi. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

Step In Time

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

lani-can you elaborate on that pov a bit more because lexi eventually left the beach 

luana- maybe in the next school pov

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Sure.

Peri:

I followed Lexi again, only this time I was more looking at the beach then Lexi. 

So, I walked to the library. 

With all of my school stuff, afterwards I walked to school, catching up with Ross on my way. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

Step In Time

Front sm

cutewolf230

Ross - 

Peri caught up to me as we both walked to school. 

"Are you okay? You seem pretty distant lately," She asked. 

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. You don't kneed to worry about me Peri." I told her. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lexi 

While sitting on my back porch I noticed a familiar figure.Different from the one in the cafe.He was carrying a trident which he turned into a necklace and placed it around his neck.I looked around.No one was watching.I got up and headed towards the man."Are you trying to get noticed"I asked."I wanted to see my daughter"he said."You should be more careful.Human government likes to experiment on things they can't explain"I said as I hugged him."I'll keep that in mind"he said."Do I get to come home yet"I asked."Not yet.Not until I figure out what to do about the Southern Mermaids.They've threatened our kingdom.A war is coming and I don't want you apart of it"he said."So I'm stuck on land until then"I said slightly bummed."I'm doing this to protect you"he said."I know...I just want to go home"I said."And you will soon"he said and kissed my forehead.He walked towards the ocean and pulled the necklace off turning it back to a trident before diving into the water.I looked around.No one.When I looked back he was gone.I grabbed my stuff and then ran to school so I wasn't late.I made it into class on time just before the bell rang and sat in my seat.I started drawing in my sketch book.

Grim

I watched the new girl as she was drawing.She was always so distant from people.It was really wierd.It's like she didn't want friends at all.I turned to Peri who was in front of me and next to Ross."Does something feel off to you"I asked"About Lexi?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Ross - 

"Grim, I know you're curious, but maybe we should let her spend the first two weeks by herself so she can figure everything out. Especially after what happened yesterday," I pointed out before turning back to my work. 

As I worked, I thought over everything. I also realized just how long I'd been treated as a ghost. Ever since middle school, the popular girls hated me, probably because I was friends with Grant and Grim, and that thought I liked Grant. Well I didn't, and I still don't. The only person who I might ever like is my best friend, Grim, but I know he doesn't like me back. I know, I know, cliche story where girl falls in love with her best friend. Ironic, considering my life. I only had my dad. I saw how hurt he constantly is, how hard he tries to get dinner on the table for us.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Peri:

"Something does feel off about her...I know shes new, she only has her mum, her real dad is gone, she loves the beach, and yeah there is something off. I'll do some more poking around after school," I,said. 

I turned back to my completed work and started reading. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX