Front sm

pizzapizza263

Branch: Janus

Hello! I haven't been on in a while. Though, it's due to my own choice. I am not new, I'm actually quite old. I want to talk about what has been going on lately. 

First, I want to share with you that I have a sister who has moved to South Korea. 

Second, I have been caught up in school. 

Third, I just...don't have time for anything. I am 17, I have a life. I just don't come here anymore. My interest here is lost and gained sometimes. I do love my friends who are still on here though. 

I know you may not know me, but that's ok. :) 

Anyways, I don't have anything else to say. I have become pretty straightforward recently. 

Love you always, ~*Alissa*~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~*Alissa*~

"He smiled and intertwined our fingers.  “If I’m going down, at least I’m going down with you.” "

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

"You may not see it, but I'm smiling on the inside because of you." 

Front sm

dragonflying601

Branch: Ekaterina

Pretty much the entire MB population has grown up and no longer comes here, unfortunately :/

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Front sm

pizzapizza263

Leo: That's a shame. I remember 6 years ago when I first came on. There was...more life here... :/

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

"He smiled and intertwined our fingers.  “If I’m going down, at least I’m going down with you.” "

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

It’s just such a different atmosphere nowadays. It’s hard for me to get excited to come here when it’s full of people that I don’t really know, doing things that don’t really interest me anymore. I normally just come on a couple times a month, check my posts and see if any of those threads have new responses, and I don’t bother to read the main page all that much.

It’s finite, that’s what it is. Everything that’s interesting is over so quickly. The mods don’t give us any fun activities or competitions. There’s no longevity that draws you back here, irresistibly, if you’ve been away for more than a day. I miss that craving to see what craziness the oldies (at least, they are now) had gotten up to.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Yup, a dude (nick)named Sunshine! I guess I brighten people's days.

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

IRL, I'm a 16 y/o Christian astrophysicist who loves LEGO, film, tap, classic rock, and film scores.

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

lavendermusic40

aka LavenderArt16

Hey Alissa I’ve grown away from the books (I feel they’ve been dragged on ) and the message board but I was remembering how much fun it used to be on here and how cringy younger me could be ! So I logged on here which I haven’t in years and I was happy I saw one of my old frens :DD I mean if you don’t remember me that’s cool it’s been a long time ! We used to write one direction fan fiction. Last time I was here zayn was still in the group :o I mean I’m a sophomore now almost a junior and last time i was in middle school ? I believe. I hope you’re doing good and will try to log BACK ON HERE to answer back if you do ever answer back. I’m still very random if you recall and a total dork - much loveeee Riaaaaa

• Posted at:

Ria :~) 

pun enthusiast

Front sm

pizzapizza263

Ria: Of course I remember you silly! :) And I do remember that. I actually read through some of it a few months ago and tbh, it was kinda cringy. XD But I am happy to hear from you! I am about to be a senior in high school next year. So I guess I am just a grade ahead of you! How are you doing though Hun? We truly haven't talked in forever.

• Posted at:

~*Alissa*~

-Andrea/ArtisticWords12

MB Member since 2012