Do you like it?

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

Hey everyone, I decided to rewrite MISSING SOMEONE and I've been outlining it for a while now, so here it is!

The chapters are going to be pretty short, BTW

Summer

July

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Introduction

Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay like an octopus on your face.

I’m not sure where I got that quote from. Online probably. Anyway, I never realized how true that was until this year.

My friends and I went through some pretty tough things this year. You know, first crushes, sicknesses, loved ones moving out, etc.

But I’ll leave the decision on which ones were my true friends up to you.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

That comes with a breathtaking view

Front sm

agentclue77

Marty Brewer

I’ve always been a mix of that cool kid that everyone likes and the nerd that no one really likes.

You see, I’m kinda cool, I get invited to parties, I like all the popular girls, but I also love math and I’m really good at it. I’m in the advanced math class at school.

Everything was fine up until this year. This year everything shattered.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

Nina Drake

Prologue

TROPES IN BOOKS I HATE

-Love triangles

-Bad boy falls for the shy girl

-Crappy romance (insta-love, abusive relationships, etc.)

-Cliché characters (dumb blonde, emo bad boy, plain main girl, etc.)

-Crimes a person commits are okay because they are attractive

-Swearing

-Introverted character who’s suddenly extroverted at the end

-Series ends on a cliff-hanger

-No character descriptions

I finished writing the S in descriptions. These things bothered me so beyond compare. For example, when there’s a person who’s a ruthless dictator trying to overthrow the country and is a murderer, but they’re hot so everybody loves them. That makes sense. (Sarcasm intended.)

Or when there are no character descriptions in the book. I know these things don’t bother some people, but it bothers me. Even when this human is introduced, and my mind pictures the human with like, long blonde hair, and then the author drops a line later on in the book saying: she has short black hair my mind just kind of explodes. This is why I make sure to include character descriptions when I first introduce my characters.

I’m a big writer, and I have this list to make sure I don’t include any of these things in my stories.

You might be wondering what story this is. Well, this is our story.

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

Guess who has this story almost finished but is too lazy to upload it all?

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Saturday, Movies

“This is going to be great,” Marty said when we rode our bikes to the movie theater in July. “It’s like our first dates.”

I looked at him, “What are you talking about?”

“C’mon, we’ve never been to the movies with girls before.”

“I still don’t know what you’re talking about,” I told him. “Just last week, we came with Nina.”

He waved a hand at me, which was pretty dangerous since he was still on his bike. “That’s different. That was only one girl. And we’ve known her since the fourth grade. I mean, don’t get me wrong, Nina’s hot, but this time Penelope Hathaway and Raya Garfinkle or gonna be there.”

I wasn’t sure how I felt about Marty calling Nina hot. Other than Marty, Nina was my best friend.

“Nina’s going to be there too,” I reminded him.

“Yeah, but like, it’ll be different this time, trust me. We’re here.” We parked our bikes in front of the theater.

“Hi, guys,” Nina waved to us, getting out of her mom’s car. She closed the door of the car and turned to the car, “See you later, Mom. I’ll walk home with Elliot, he lives three doors down from us anyways.”

Her mom hesitated a minute and then said, “Okay, by honey.” She stuck her hand out the window and waved to us, “Have fun you three.”

Nina walked over to us and adjusted her beanie over her dark hair. “Hey.” She looked around, “Are Raya and Penelope here yet?”

As if on cue, the two girls rode up on their bikes. “Sorry we’re late,” Raya said.

Raya and Penelope looked completely different. Raya was tall, had tan skin, dark brown eyes, and wavy black hair that was just above shoulder-length. While Penelope was more on the short side, was pale, had light blue eyes, and straight, waist-length hair.

“But they’re both equally pretty,” Marty always said when I brought this up.

I agreed. They were both pretty, but I wouldn’t say they were the prettiest girls that I’ve ever met.

The five of us walked into the movie theater, bought our tickets, and stood in the line to order popcorn. Nina’s mom had only given her money to pay for her ticket, so I offered to buy her something.

She looked over the menu, biting her lip and I could tell that she was trying to pick the cheapest thing, so I leaned over and whispered, “Don’t worry about it. Just as long as it isn’t a hundred dollars or something.”

She smiled and just asked for a small popcorn and a soda.

I could see Marty smirking at me from the corner of my eye as I paid for Nina’s things. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Marty and the girls had walked ahead of us to get the seats, but when we got there, some older teenagers had sat in the seats next to the three of them, so Nina and I had to sit in the two seats in front of them.

“I hope they do justice to the book,” Nina whispered to herself.

Contrary to popular belief, previews are my favorite part of seeing a movie. It’s like getting a bunch of little mini-movies and deciding which ones look good enough to get the full package.

After the movie ended, I looked over at Nina and asked her if they did the book justice, she just shrugged and muttered, “Kind of.”

Oh well. I thought it was good.

Nina stayed behind with Raya and Penelope, as Marty and I walked out of the theater and into the warm night.

“Did you like the movie?” I asked him.

“Yeah, it was pretty good,” Marty replied. “Raya and Penelope cried at the end.”

“Really?” The truth was that I had cried a little at the end too.

Marty punched me playfully in the arm. “Don’t think I didn’t see you wiping your eyes too.”

I laughed, but our happiness was short-lived because that’s when he got the call.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

*holds up sign hat says ME*

marty brewer

I was having a great time. The movie was great, Raya and Penelope were both really nice and funny, Elliot and Nina seemed to be having a great time too, it seemed perfect.

But then I got the call. The call the turned this upcoming school year where’d I’d be a king of the school, into a complete disaster.

I walked away from where Elliot had already met up with the girls and answered the call. “Hello?”

“Marty,” my mom’s worried voice said. “Your father is driving over there right now to pick you up. Kimmy and I are on our way to the hospital.”

“Wait a minute, what are you talking about?” Kimmy was my nine-year-old sister, why were her and Mom on their way to the hospital?

“Oh, Marty,” Mom started. “You know how she’s been complaining about chest pain for the past few days?”

I nodded and then realized that she couldn’t see me. “Yeah, why?”

“Today she was short of breath and she said the pain got stronger, so I’m driving her to the hospital. Oh, we’re here, bye.” And then she hung up.

I hoped it was just nothing. Please let it be just nothing.

It wasn’t nothing.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Branch: Lucian

She has lung cancer right?

Also, I like the fact that you added Marty's point of view.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

#SupportTheLGBTQ+Community

#TooManyBooksNotEnoughBookmarks

A PROUD LUCIAN!

If you ask me how I am, there are three default answers; fine, good or eh.

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Bump!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

agentclue77

Cass-

Yes, she does. ALso, thanks!

Summer
August

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Thursday, Phone Calls
I tried calling Marty again. I hadn’t seen him since that day at the movies, but we always go shopping for school supplies together.

Marty’s voicemail came on, “Hello...hello are you there...ha just kidding you are, but I’m not. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep! Ha! Got you again, but here comes the real one.

I heard the beep and said, “Hey, uh, Nina and I are getting ready to go school supply shopping, if you get this message and are planning on going, uh, call me back, bye.” I hung up and finished getting dressed.

I waited an hour. He never called me back.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

FUN FACT: I’m currently outlining a sequel to this titled THE ARTIST, THE TRAVELER, AND THE SCIENTIST based on their kids

Nina Drake
Chapter 1

“Ugh,” I said, tossing a few composition books in my basket. “I hate spiral notebooks.”

Elliot raised an eyebrow at me, “Why?”

“I’m left-handed,” I said, raising my left hand. “They make it uncomfortable to write.”

His eyes widened, “You’re left-handed?”

I really wished there was a camera to look into like they do in The Office. I’ve been friends with this kid since I was nine, and he just realized that I didn’t do much with my right hand.

I didn’t make a too big a deal of it right now because he seemed kind of down. I guessed it was because Marty didn’t come with us like he usually did. I decided it was best not to ask about it.

“So,” I started. “We’re gonna be kings this year.”

“We’re only going into the eighth grade,” he said. “I don’t want to get over my head with it. Because next year, we’re just going to be right back at the bottom of the totem pole.”

I shrugged, I guessed he had a point. And it wasn’t like we were super popular anyways.

I bought a huge thing of pencils because somehow, I always start the year out with a bunch of pencils and then like a month into the school year, I only have one pencil I found on the ground. Plus, I needed more writing pencils.

I’m actually surprised my mom let me ride my bike to the store with Elliot this time. She normally insists on driving me everywhere. Don’t get the wrong idea though, I’m not embarrassed by her, I just never realized how nice it was to go somewhere on my own for once.

She started to get like that after Dad left, but that’s a story for another time.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

I love the Office so much, it's so funny! Are you left-handed or right handed, I never realized that it might be annoying for left-handed people to write in spiral notebooks.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

agentclue77

Cass-

Yes, I am left handed, and yes, it is difficult to write in spiral notebooks...

Fall
September

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Monday, First Day
The first day of school. The day you meet all your new teachers and find out exactly who will be in your classes for the upcoming year.

“Gosh, what’s taking so long?” I muttered as I was waiting for Marty, so we could walk to school together. He never took this long.

Nina came running out of her house, her dark brown flying out behind her. “Sorry, sorry. I stayed up late last night working on a new story.” Her smile turned to a puzzled expression, “Hey, where’s Marty?”

I looked at her, “I don’t know. Maybe he went to school early?”

Nina raised an eyebrow, “Marty? Going to school early?”

I chuckled. She was right. Marty only went to school early when there was a field trip to somewhere he liked. He wasn’t dumb or anything, in fact, he was highly intelligent when it came to math and computers; he just wasn’t a fan of school. It wasn’t like in the movies where the math nerd loved school and could never miss a day of school in their life.

I shrugged, “Who knows? Stranger things have happened.” I started walking towards school, “C’mon. We’re gonna be late.”

I’m not sure why I was so surprised that Marty wasn’t coming with us, he hasn’t returned any of my calls and I haven’t seen him since July. Maybe I was hoping that he’d gotten over whatever had made him suddenly distance himself from me.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

I just got the title. O_O -face palms- Elliot is the Astronomer, Nina is the writer, and Marty is the mathematician.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

agentclue77

Cass-

Yeah, after deciding to change the title from MISSING SOMEONE I was going to title it VOICES OF THE THREE but decided on this title and honestly, I just think it fits better

marty brewer

Lung cancer. That’s what Kimmy had.

That night, we spent all night at the hospital, being educated on what exactly it was, and what the possibilities of recovery were.

“Luckily, we caught it early on,” the doctor had said. “So, we’re going to try everything we can to get rid of it.”

I was proud of Kimmy, though. She never cried. She did look kind of scared, but I could tell that she was trying to hide it for Mom and Dad’s sake.

Despite that, though, Mom still made me attend the first day of eighth grade.

Should I have been happy? Yeah, first day of the last year of middle school. Was I? No. I couldn’t stand being here while Kimmy lay in a hospital bed.

I had advanced math and science classes again, not a shocker there. I had the same history and lunch as Elliot and Nina. But, I wasn’t too thrilled about that.

I’m not sure why I didn’t tell him about Kimmy when I first found out, but I didn’t. He just wouldn’t understand. His life is perfect. But, he kept calling me, trying to talk, when I just couldn’t. So, I found myself taking weird detours through the halls to avoid running into him.

I made eye contact with Nina a few times, but we never spoke to each other.

We had an assembly that first day. You know, the standard “rules we expect you to follow but no one really does” assembly. The girls were asked to go to a “dress code” assembly which I found kind of dumb since we weren’t asked to be in an assembly like that, but whatever.

All in all, not a terrible first day. But Kimmy was still in the hospital – since she had surgery a few days ago – so I couldn’t enjoy it.

I knew things were going to change that year. I wasn’t sure if it was going to be in a good way, or a bad way. But I knew, oh I knew.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

Nina Drake
Chapter 2

Elliot set his laptop down on the coffee table. “He isn’t coming, is he?”

We were at Jazz Brew Coffee, the café near school where we did homework together every night, in our usual seating area with the couches.

I shook my head, “Nope.”

“But we’ve done our homework here together every night since sixth grade,” Elliot insisted.

I put my notebook on the table as well. “We’ve been here for over an hour; the café is almost closed. I hate to break to you, but he isn’t coming.”

Elliot slumped against the couch. “I don’t get it. We have classes and lunch together. He didn’t even look at me.”

I had seen Marty a few times, but we never interacted. I wondered what was up with him.

Elliot sighed and picked up his laptop again, “Let’s just keep working.”

After about a half hour after a waitress brought us hot chocolate and muffins, she approached us and said that it was closing time and that we’d have to leave.

Elliot’s shoulders slumped in defeat. I think he still might’ve been hoping that Marty would’ve come and done homework with us. Looked like he hadn’t.

“Yeah, we’ll get going,” he muttered.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

Fall
October

marty brewer

I was sitting alone at lunch again. I occasionally saw Elliot alone and sometimes I feel like going over and sitting next to him, but then a feeling of just wanting to be alone came over me. And anyway, Nina always sat with him, so it wasn’t like he was by himself.

Kimmy was home now, but she always had doctor’s appointments. And she carried an air tank with her now and was taking medication. She tried not to let it get to her, but I could see that it was. Of course, it was, she was only nine.

I was just minding my own business picking at my tuna casserole when Vance Baker approached my table.

“What do you want?” I asked him.

He had that ugly sneer on his face. The one he wore when he was about to make fun of you. “Oh, nothing. I was just wondering why you’re not sitting with your boyfriend over there.” Vance pointed to where Elliot was sitting with Nina.

“He’s not my boyfriend and you know it,” I muttered.

I thought that he’d leave me alone after that, but he still had one more trick up his sleeve.

“Also…I saw your sister at the hospital the other day.”

I took a deep breath. Who cares if anyone knew? I know who: me. I just said, “What were you doing there?”

“Serving mandatory community service,” he replied.

I did not want to know why he was serving mandatory community service at the Rose Medical Center, so I just kept looking down at my food.

“She had an air tank with her,” he said, giving me a little shove. “Of course, a loser like you would have a loser sister like that. One that has to carry an air tank with her.”

I didn’t even think. I just punched him. I punched him, real good.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Wednesday, Fight
“Why is Vance Baker talking to Marty?” Nina asked me, setting her tray down at my table.

I looked back, and yes, Vance Baker was talking to Marty. Although, Marty didn’t exactly look like he wanted Vance in his company anyway.

I looked back to my tuna casserole because if Vance caught me looking over there, it wouldn’t end well.

Then I heard gasps, so I looked back to see that Marty had punched Vance in the face. I was appalled. Marty never fought, ever.

Vance put a hand over his now bleeding nose and then swung the other at Marty. Vance’s fist collided with Marty’s eye and I could see Marty going in for another swing at Vance’s face, but the lunch supervisors rushed over to the two of them and took them out of the room.

I turned back to Nina with wide-eyes. Her expression radiated how I felt.

“What was that all about?” She whispered.

I shrugged, “I don’t know.”

If I’d have known right then what Marty had punched him for, I might’ve punched Vance too.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

What?! I hate Vance Baker already, good job Marty. Might've? More like, should've. (Sorry, feeling angry at Vance)

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

agentclue77

Cass-

Yeah...I felt like if you didn’t get mad at Vance, then I did something wrong

marty brewer

Principal Stone dropped Vance off in nurse’s office and brought me in next.

“You may keep the ice pack on your eye, Mr. Brewer,” she said, motioning for me to get up and follow her.

I walked into the office and sat in the chair across from where she sat down, the ice pack still on my throbbing eye.

She folded her hands and sighed. “Look, you are one of the best students here, I just don’t understand why you’d do something like this.”

I didn’t want to tell her the story about Kimmy, so I just shrugged, “I felt like it.”

Principal Stone sighed again, “Well, whatever compelled you to do this, punching another student is still not acceptable, so I’m not permitting you or Mr. Baker to attend the dance this Friday.”

Oh yeah, the dance. I normally loved dances. A chance to dance with girls that I’d never have danced with otherwise? Sign me up! But it wasn’t like I was planning to go this year because it didn’t feel right, partying and having fun while Kimmy was sick.

I know, I know, I shouldn’t put my life on hold for her, but it still didn’t feel right.

I shrugged.

Principal Stone motioned for me to get up, “Now, go back to the nurse’s office and keep that ice pack on your eye.”

I stood up and walked to the door, but her voice stopped me.

“And Mr. Brewer,” she said. “Don’t do it again.”

I’ll try, I thought. But I’m not making any promises.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Wednesday, Chinese Food, and News
We were having dinner at The Golden Dragon. My parents, my sister Allison, her fiancée, and me.

“So,” my mom said. “How was school today?”

“Fine.”

Just fine?” Dad asked. “Or did something else happen?”

I knew my parents wouldn’t let it go so I just mumbled, “Marty got into a fight at school today.”

Allison dropped her fork, “He got into a fight?”

I feel like I should give you some background on Allison before continuing. Allison was my twenty-two-year-old sister and was currently engaged to a guy named Brett. She had Dad’s blonde hair, like me, but Mom’s blue eyes, whereas I got Dad’s green eyes. Allison was a great artist and she was the one who decorated my room to be space themed.

“Didn’t I just say that?” I retorted.

“Elliot, don’t talk to your sister that way,” Mom warned.

I recoiled, “Sorry.”

“Anyway, what’s this about your friend getting into a fight at school?” Dad asked.

“Yeah, I don’t know why,” I said. “But the principal took him and the other guy away before it could get out of hand.”

“That’s good,” Brett said, then cleared his throat. “Uh, Allison and I have an announcement to make.”

Mom, Dad, and I looked at them quizzically.

“We bought an apartment,” Allison finished.

Dad choked on his water. “But you aren’t even married yet!”

“Dad, we’re eloping,” Allison soothed. “We didn’t want a big wedding, so we’re going to elope.”

I just picked at my chow-mein. I should’ve been happy for Allison, but I wasn’t. She was moving out? First Marty becoming my ex-best friend, and now this?

But I just said, “That’s really great.”

“You really think so?” My sister asked.

I nodded and smiled weakly, “Yeah, it is.”

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

Nina Drake
Chapter 3

The Fall Formal was tonight, and I had to admit, I was kind of excited. Mom had never let me go to any previous dances, but she was letting me go to this one, so long as she could drop me off. Even though I was excited about the dance, I felt kind of selfish for it.

Elliot had just told me about his sister, and I felt awful for him. Not to mention that something is definitely going on with Marty. How could I be excited about something when my two best friends were going through stuff?

“Why would you feel selfish for being excited about tonight?” Elliot asked, startling me as I was getting my Spanish book out of my locker.

Oops. I was probably talking to myself again. I do that sometimes, and often get called crazy because of it.

I turned around, hugging the textbook close to my chest. “What do you mean?”

“C’mon, Nina,” he said. “I heard you just now. C’mon, talk to me.”

I sighed, “I just, with your sister and all, I shouldn’t feel excited about something so unnecessary.”

Elliot put a hand on my shoulder, “You can be excited for whatever you want. I don’t mind that you’re excited about tonight. Heck, I’m even excited about tonight, and I don’t even like dances.” He looked down, “It’ll be a nice distraction from everything.”

I breathed a sigh of relief, “Thanks.”

He grinned his little half-smile that I thought was adorable and made me grin too. “No problem.”

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

proudcat90

Same here, but even though I'm ggod at math, I don't like it. i have some probs 2 solve. Bye.

• Posted at:

hi

Bracha

writer

smartblonde

nerd

luciekat

Jew

cats

chocolate 

Ive been hopin

somebody loves me in the ways that you couldnt

Front sm

proudcat90

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAME! But I am a blonde and I am actually rlly smart and so I especialy hate when that happens.

• Posted at:

hi

Bracha

writer

smartblonde

nerd

luciekat

Jew

cats

chocolate 

Ive been hopin

Front sm

proudcat90

NOOOOOOOOO  I want more! Stop being lazy! My friend and I r writing a story and I will get revenge by posting first half and not second... of course, it's not done yet, prob take a few years....

• Posted at:

hi

Bracha

writer

smartblonde

nerd

luciekat

Jew

cats

chocolate 

Ive been hopin

Front sm

agentclue77

PC90-

Your wish is granted!

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Friday, Getting Ready
I looked through my closet, trying to find something to wear for The Fall Formal. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to wear a suit, or just a nice shirt and some jeans. It wasn’t like I had been to any of these dances before.

There was a knock on my door, and Allison came in. “Hey, El,” she said, using my nickname. “You ready for tonight?”

I nodded, then looked at my closet. “What should I wear to something like this?”

She grinned. “Well, it’s not the prom, so I don’t suggest wearing something too over the top. If you have a date, then it’d be nice to match with them. You don’t have a date, do you? Are you and Nina going together?”

My face grew warm, “Well, we’re uh, gonna hang out over there, but, uh…” I looked up to see Allison smirking at me. “But we’re not going as dates.”

My sister clicked her tongue, “Yeah, okay.” She sighed wistfully, “I remember my first school dance. That’s the first time I kissed a boy.”

Well, I didn’t think Nina and I were going to be doing any kissing. Dancing, maybe. But no kissing.

I awkwardly cleared my throat, “Um, back to wardrobe, please.”

That snapped her back to reality. “Oh, yeah.” She pulled out a blue button-down shirt from my closet and set it on my bed, “You don’t want to go in a Sponge Bob t-shirt, so this shirt is a nice pick.” Then, she pulled out a black sports jacket that Mom loved, and a red tie and put it on top of the shirt. “And, just to make it a little more casual…” she opened one of my dresser drawers and pulled out some black jeans.

“Wow, thanks.”

Allison smiled, “No problem, El.” She ruffled my shaggy blonde hair and left the room.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Aww, it's so cute the way how he's so awkward, about stuff like that. And also, Allison is exactly the way I imagined her, she seemed like a blonde the moment you mentioned her. And totally shipping Nina and Elliot right now.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

agentclue77

So, I came up with a cast for this story on another thread, but I’ll do it here too because I’ve changed some Cast members:

Elliot Gillespie - Callan McAuliffe (like, 2010 Callan McAuliffe)

Nina Drake - Madeline Carol (like, 2010 Madeline Carol)

Marty Brewer - Isaak Presly

Allison Gillespie - Britt Robertson

Kimmy Brewer - Kyra Isako Smith

Nina’s mother - Claire Shuyffel

Vance Baker - Jack Griffo (2013 Jack Griffo)

Raya Garfinkle - Daniella Perkins

Penelope Hathaway - Jade Pettyjohn

**CHARACTERS WHO HAVE NOT APPEARED YET**

Rhiannon Voss - Angourie Rice

Jason Harrington - Cole Ewing **YOUNG**

Chad Fefferman - Tanner Buchanan

Dave Mackey - Noah Schnapp

Nina Drake
Chapter 4

I put a red beanie on my head to match my jacket. I had pulled out a light blue dress that I had worn to my cousin’s graduation to wear to the dance and laced up my red sneakers. I wasn’t about to be uncomfortable tonight. Especially if I’d be dancing.

My mom came into my room and grinned. “You look beautiful, honey.”

The affection made me a little uncomfortable, but I smiled anyway. “Thanks. We should get going.”

We got in the car and started driving towards the school. We passed by Elliot on his bike and I did a small wave to him. He spotted me and waved back.

Mom saw us waving to each other and chuckled, “Wait ‘till he sees how beautiful you look. He’ll probably blush.”

My eyes widened. “Mom!”

She laughed now, “Just saying. This is the age where he’s going to start to like girls. If that girl is you, then I’d be thrilled.”

I turned my head to look at her, “We’re just friends, Mom.” I changed the subject as soon as I saw Holmdale Middle. “Look, we’re here.” I opened the door and got out of the car.

“Have fun, honey,” My mom said, waving at me.

“Thanks,” I said. “See you later.” I closed the door to the car and walked into the school.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

Cass-

Thanks! Also, that was certainly my intention. There’s definitely more to come with the two of them

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

I was smiling sooo much, and just chuckling, it was so cute! Espcially when Nina's mom said "“Wait ‘till he sees how beautiful you look. He’ll probably blush.”

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

agentclue77

Cass-

Thanks, lol

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Friday, Girls, and Dances
“Hi Elliot,” Rhiannon Voss approached me at the dance. She was wearing a strapless pink dress that went just above her knees, and her light blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

I looked at her, “Oh uh, hi, Rhiannon.”

She smirked, “You look good tonight.”

I blushed. “Thank you,” I croaked.

I don’t understand why this happens to me. Girls seem to think I’m good looking, or something because instances like these have happened before. And other than Nina, I get nervous around girls.

I wished Marty were here, he’d know how to handle this. He’d probably talk Rhiannon into dancing with him and then she’d be out of my hair. It wasn’t that Rhiannon was mean or anything, I just get really nervous around girls.

“Hey, Elliot,” a girl’s voice said behind me. I couldn’t make it out very well because of the music, so I turned around and my eyes widened.

Nina was standing there in a light blue, halter-top dress with the skirt flared out. She was wearing red, hi-top sneakers and her usual black beanie had been replaced with a red one. Her dark brown hair was slightly curled, and she had a little more makeup on her face than her usual mascara and Chapstick. Her big, green eyes stared right at me. She looked…pretty. Really pretty.

Rhiannon noticed me gawking at Nina and she cleared her throat, “Well, I’m going to go over there now.”

Nina bit her lip, “What do you think?”

My face was growing warm. “You, uh, you look really pretty.” She kept staring at me, so I kept talking, “I-I mean, not that you don’t always look pretty, you just, uh…” What was I saying?! “Well, well what I’m trying to say is that you look beautiful.”

Had I really just told a girl that she looked beautiful? I could feel my face burning red at this point.

I fiddled with my tie, “It’s hot in here.”

Nina smiled and giggled a little, “I think you look good too.” Her cheeks were reddening.

We might’ve stood there forever, staring at each other, blushing bright red, but when Dive by Ed Sheeran came on, Nina spoke.

“Do you, uh, do you want to dance?” She asked me.

I nodded, “Sure.”

She slipped her hand into mine – I hoped that she didn’t notice how sweaty they were – and the two of us walked to the dance floor.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

proudcat90

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

• Posted at:

hi

Bracha

writer

smartblonde

nerd

luciekat

Jew

cats

chocolate 

Ive been hopin

Front sm

proudcat90

AWWWWWW they're soo cute!

• Posted at:

hi

Bracha

writer

smartblonde

nerd

luciekat

Jew

cats

chocolate 

Ive been hopin

Front sm

agentclue77

PC90-

Thanks! I was hoping people would ship it!

marty brewer

I opened my window, crawled out onto my roof, and sat down on the slope that’s just outside of my window. I hugged my knees to my chest and rested my head on my knees.

Kimmy’s surgery had gone well, but she was taking all these medications. Today I found her on the floor of the bathroom, crying. She tried telling me she was fine, and not to tell Mom because she knew that Mom would just worry more.

I lifted my head and looked towards the school. I could see the lights from the dance on and I wondered if Elliot and Nina had gone and if they were having fun.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

Fall
November

Nina Drake
Chapter 5

“I’m going to take him some muffins,” Elliot said, setting his pencil down.

I looked up from my algebra homework. “Huh?”

“Marty,” he said. “I’m going to take him some muffins.”

Elliot got up from the table and went to go buy some and came back with four – one blueberry, one cranberry orange, one banana nut, and one chocolate – and, a nice little box to put them in. I guessed that he had told the lady that he was giving them as a gift.

Elliot placed them carefully in the box, “He loves muffins. Maybe he’ll let me in and we can talk for once.”

I smiled, but I knew that it wasn’t going to work out. Muffins might’ve been a great gift, but I knew that it was going to take more than just a few muffins to get Elliot and Marty talking again.

It reminded me of the time I went to go visit Dad, with Mom, when I was eleven. I remember Mom making me wait in the car, but I didn’t listen to her. I ran off and tried to say hi to my dad.

That was the last time I ever saw him.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Monday, The Visit
I knocked on Marty’s door. I wanted to know why he wasn’t talking to me. I mean, we’d pass each other in the halls at school, but he’d just give me a subtle nod. But…this was the first day that he wasn’t at school.

The door opened, and Marty stood there, looking extremely tired. “Yeah?”

“I uh,” I cleared my throat. “I brought you some muffins.” I held up the small box of muffins that I had brought from Jazz Brew Coffee.

He shook his head, “Oh, uh, thanks.” He took the muffins and shut the door.

That certainly went as planned, I thought, kicking a pebble into the dirt.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

butterflyamber887

What's with Nina's parents? I'm so confused.

P.S. it's PC90

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds 

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Is her dad dead or s/t?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

lost soul

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds 

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Ahh, Marty....why you got to be so rude?! But I know it's not your fault, so I'm just going to get angry at Vance! -throws chair out the window-

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

agentclue77

BA887-

Nina’s parents are seperated, yes

Cass- 

Yes, definitely be angry at Vance. Marty doesn’t deserve that

marty brewer

Elliot had tried to come by earlier this month, dropped off a few muffins, but I wasn’t in the mood for talking about pointless things. Maybe I was selfish for turning him away, but I still wasn’t ready to tell anyone about this. Vance knowing was already one too many.

It was Thanksgiving break, and it was nice to be off from school for a week, and just getting to spend the week with Kimmy. We had a High School Musical marathon since she loves those movies.

I didn’t think that we’d be getting together with my family this year, and frankly, I didn’t want to.

All in all, the week was fine, much better than school was.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

agentclue77

Nina Drake
Chapter 6

Black Friday, the day after everyone was supposed to be being thankful for all that they have, but instead, are fighting people over that washing machine on sale.

Mom and I did take Elliot Black Friday shopping, though. To get his mind off everything. Mom would do that when all the drama with Dad was going on.

I bought a new journal for writing since my old one was already full. Elliot ended up buying a new telescope and asked me to come over later that day and help him set it up.

Mom and I helped him carry the box into the house, but she started talking to Mrs. Gillespie, so Allison came down to help us carry it up.

I couldn’t help but notice all the moving boxes scattered around the house.

“Do you kids need any help?” She asked us when we got to the porch.

I could tell Elliot wanted to say yes, but he just shook his head and said, “No, we’re good.”

Allison smiled and said, “Okay, I’ll go make some hot chocolate and bring you guys some.”

We watched her leave, and then I turned to Elliot, “When is moving day?”

Elliot looked down at the box, “Tonight’s her last night. She’s already started moving a lot of stuff, but tomorrow is the official move.”

I just rested my hand softly on his. He didn’t pull away.

“It’ll be so weird, you know?” He looked up at me, “Not having her here. She’ll be living with some guy.”

“Okay, it’s not just some guy, Elliot,” I told him. “And plus, I thought you said that you liked Brett.”

“Whatever.” He looked down at the box again, “We should get to putting this together.”

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Demiromantic

#Asexual

It's all an adventure

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Haha, that's definitely my favorite sentence so far "but instead, people are fighting over that washing machine sale"

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

1 , , 3