Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

I’m going to write some scary stories, and you can tell me what you think about them please.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Rps meets rps: /318722

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I'll try to write the first scary story later on today, bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

The first story is going to be called the curse of the haunted toy bunny! Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Say haunted bunny if you want to hear the story of the haunted toy bunny! Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I'm currently working on the first scary story, so it will be up soon!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

The Curse of the Toy Bunny Rabbit

Once upon a time, a young girl whose name is Holly Holloway has all kinds of toys, which look like animals. One, day, she sees an adorable toy bunny rabbit through a window at the toy store, and she tells her mother that she wants it. However, her mother is starting to get a bad feeling from looking at the toy bunny rabbit. She didn't know why, but she's having an ominous feeling about the toy bunny rabbit. "I don't know Holly, I'm getting ominous vibes from looking at that toy bunny," Holly's mother says as she looks at her daughter Holly.

"It's adorable though," Holly says, whining as she starts to beg her mother to get the toy bunny rabbit for her. The toy bunny rabbit looks like what any other typical toy bunny rabbit would look like. The toy bunny rabbit has fluffy pink fur, it has black button eyes and a pink button nose, it also has long ears that are looping downwards, it has small arms, and finally, it has small feet. "You have plenty of toys at home, though," Holly's mother says, sighing as she looks at Holly. "Please, mother, I really want it!" Holly says, whining as she looks at her mother.

Holly's Mother tries to resist. However, she can't stand Holly's whining. Finally, she gives in, and she buys the toy bunny rabbit for her. However, when she buys toy bunny rabbit, the owner of the store warns Holly's mother that the toy bunny has a curse on it. However, Holly's mother doesn't listen to the owner of the store, and when she and Holly arrive at their house, Holly names the toy bunny rabbit Mister Carrots.

However, when they get home, and Holly starts playing with Mister Carrots, her mother immediately notices that Holly is starting to act strangely. First, Holly's mother notices that Holly is playing with Mister Carrots in a rather disturbing way, and then she starts playing around with knives laughing strangely while doing so. "Holly, stop, what are you doing?" Holly's mother asks as she takes the knife away from Holly. "Mister Carrots and I are playing a game," Holly says smiling strangely. "You shouldn't play with Mister Carrots like that," Holly's mother says as she takes Mister Carrots away from Holly.

"No, give him back," Holly shouts whining as she tries to take Mister Carrots, back from her mother. However, Holly's mother shakes her head as she says, "You will get Mister Carrots, back when you learn how to behave, now go to your room," Holly's mother says as she shouts this at Holly. "You're making a mistake mother, Mister Carrots will get you for taking him away from me," Holly says trying to warn her mother about Mister Carrots. However, Holly's mother doesn't listen to Holly, and with that, she sends Holly to her room. "Yeah right, like an adorable toy rabbit is going to get me," Holly's mother says sarcastically as she looks at Mister Carrots who's in her hand.

However, later that night, when Holly's mother is getting ready for bed, she notices that Mister Carrots, who's on her dresser, is staring at her in a rather ominous way. However, she doesn't think much of it, and she continues to get ready for bed. "Goodnight, Mister Carrots, why am I even talking to you, you're just a toy," Holly's mother says rolling her eyes at Mister Carrots. Holly's mother turns out the lights, and she gets into her bed ready to fall asleep. However, as soon as she falls asleep, she hears something move around the room.

Holly's mother sits up in her bed, and she looks around to see what's going on. However, much to her surprise, Mister Carrots is right there sitting at the edge of her bed. "Very funny Holly, are you trying to scare me?" Holly's mother asks, looking around the bedroom thinking that Holly is trying to scare her. However, Holly doesn't answer. Suddenly, much to her surprise, Mister Carrots, starts to walk towards her.

"Why did you take me from Holly?" Mister Carrots suddenly asks looking at Holly's Mother. "You can, talk?" Holly's mother asks in confusion as she glances at Mister Carrots. "Yes, I can, now answer the question," Mister Carrots replies in response to her question. "She's not being responsible," Holly's mother replies as she glances at Mister Carrots. "If you're going to get in the way of Holly and me, being together, I'll have to get rid of you," Mister Carrots, says as he glances at Holly's mom.

"You can't do anything, you're just a toy!" Holly's mother shouts as she glances at Mister Carrots. "Just a toy is I?" Mister asks chuckling as he comes closer to Holly's mother. "I'm not an ordinary toy," Mister Carrots says, chuckling as he walks closer and closer to Holly's mother. "No, please, I'm sorry," Holly's mother says as she begs Mister Carrots for mercy to no avail. "It's too late to apologize," Mister Carrots says, chuckling, and with that, he attacks Holly's mother.

The next day occurs in the story, and Holly is panicking cause she can't find her mother anywhere. "Hey, Mister Carrots, have you seen my mother?" Holly asks as she looks at Mister Carrots. "She's gone, and now we can be together forever," Mister Carrots replies, chuckling as he looks at Holly. "Yes, together, forever," Holly says falling into a trance. Mister Carrots, laughs, and the story ends.

The End.

Please let this through mods!

• Posted at:

Front sm

beeheart130

Nice story.

• Posted at:

finna woke  meme squad

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

THANKS! BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Ooh :O

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

(gang at: (pending))

#wafflesarefriends

Front sm

dragonred1923

Branch: Lucian

HI TAYLOR,MY NAME IS RYKER,from texas,in little elm

• Posted at:

RYKER MASON

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dogyellow583

thats pretty good. :) 

• Posted at:

Christy ~ "Why do I miss you? I chased you away

Why do I try? I can't change a thing...

But I won't stop, my heart won't let me..."

I actually understand things now

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

The Story of the Lonely Ghost

Once upon a time, in the spirit world, where several ghosts live, there lives a ghost who goes by the name of Scary Mary. However, you might know her as Bloody Mary, or the ghosts in the mirror. Mary has white transparent ghost-like skin, she has dark hair, and blood red eyes, she has scars all over her face, and she's wearing a white dress that has tears in it, and the dress also has blood stains on it, and finally, she's wearing black dress shoes on her feet. Anyway, Scary Mary or just Mary for short wants nothing more than to find a man who will love her for eternity even though she's a ghost. However, due to Mary's reputation, and the rumors behind her dark past all of the ghost in the spirit world fear her, and this of, course, causes Mary to have no friends.

One day, in the human world, three girls, and one boy who is having a sleepover at their friend's house decides to play the Bloody Mary summoning game, and they pick one of the girls in their group to play the game. "Oh, come on guys," the girl says, whining as she looks at the group of friends. "You're not chicken, are you, Hannah, you know there's no such thing as ghosts right?" one of the girls asks chuckling revealing that the girl's name is Hannah. "I know, except I'm getting an ominous feeling about this," Hannah says uneasily as she glances at the group of friends. "Come on, Hannah, just do it, nothing will happen," the boy of the group says smiling as he glances at Hannah.

"Well, alright," Hannah says, sighing as she finally agrees to do it, and with that, she goes into the bathroom, and she proceeds to follow the steps in the game. First, Hannah lights a candle, next she turns out the lights, and she holds the candle up to the mirror, and finally, she gets ready to say, 'Bloody Mary', three times while staring into the mirror. "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary," Hannah says as she stares into the bathroom mirror. At first, nothing happens. However, as soon as Hannah lets her guard down Scary Mary appears, and she pulls Hannah into the mirror.

Meanwhile, back with the other kids, they're starting to wonder what's taking Hannah so long. "Maybe we should check on her," the boy of the group says as he glances at the others. "Excellent, idea, Mark," One of the girls says, smiling revealing that the boy's name is Mark. So, with that, they go to check on Hannah. However, when they reach the bathroom to check on Hannah they realize that she's not in the bathroom anymore.

"Where did she go?" Mark asks as he glances at one of the girls. One of the girls shrug and with that, they begin to search around the house for Hannah. Meanwhile, in the spirit world, Mary talks to Hannah. "Why did you summon me?" Mary asks as she glances at Hannah. "My friends are mean," Hannah replies, shaking as she glances at Mary.

"Your friends?" Mary asks curiously as she glances at Hannah. "Yeah, their names are Martha, Megan, and Mark," Hannah replies in response to her question. "Is Mark a boy?" Mary asks curiously wanting to know if, Mark is a boy. "Yeah, he's a boy," Hannah replies nervously as she glances at Mary. "I'll have to get rid of the other girls," Mary says, chuckling as she glances at Hannah.

Let me know if you want me to continue the story.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

the next story will be up later! Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

"You can't do that!" Hannah shouts as she looks at Mary. "I can, and I will," Mary says chuckling as she looks at Hannah. "No, please don't," Hannah says as she begs Mary to not harm her friends. However, Mary shakes her head, and with that, she vanishes. Meanwhile, back with Mark and the others, they're still looking around for Hannah, but they can't find her anywhere.

Suddenly, that's when Scary Mary appears, and she chuckles as she starts to chase Marc, Martha, and Megan around the house. "Ahh, ghost!" Martha shouts running as Mary chases them around the house. "Here's Mary!" Mary shouts chuckling as she grabs Martha, and she traps her in the closet. "Hey, let me out!" Meagan shouts as she pounds on the closet door. "No," Mary says chuckling, and with that, she starts to chase after Megan around the house.

"Hey Megan,'' Mary says chuckling as she chases Megan around the house. "Leave me alone!" Megan shouts as she runs away from Mary. "Never," Mary says chuckling as she traps Megan in the closet along with Martha. "Well, looks like it's just you and me!" Mary shouts chuckling as she glances at Mark. "What do you want with me?" Mark asks as he glances at Mary.

"I don't want to be alone, and I want you to be my boyfriend," Mary says smiling as she glances at Mark. "Um alright, if I agree to be your boyfriend, do you promise to leave my friends alone?" Mark asks as he glances at Mary. "Sure, I guess," Mary says smiling as she glances at Mark. So, with that, Mary releases Mark's friends, and she disappears with Mark, and Mark is with Mary in the ghost world forever.

The End.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Allow me to establish what’s going on. So, I’m from this neighborhood in Canada, and the name of this neighborhood is Hollowport. So, I live in this neighborhood, along with my mother, my father, and my two brothers and sisters. I love them very much, and I wouldn’t trade anything in the world for them. Anyway, when we first move into the neighborhood, I meet this kid, and his name is Cameron.

Now people say that sometimes people aren’t who they claim to be, but Cameron and I immediately become best friends, and I didn’t detect anything untruthful about him. We do everything together, and we even share secrets with each other. However, one day Cameron disappears, and his parents start to act strangely whenever the police question them about Cameron’s disappearance. Things get even stranger when the police search the house, and they can’t find any trace of Cameron anywhere. Anyway, immediately suspecting foul play, the police arrest Cameron’s parents and they take them down to the police station for questioning.

When the police leave, though, they leave the front door of the house open and being curious, I decide to go inside and search for Cameron myself. Now I know what you’re thinking usually police don’t let anyone interfere with the crime scene, and I could get in trouble if I trespass the crime scene. However, my friend could be in trouble, and yes, I could get in trouble, but if my friend is in trouble shouldn’t I help him? So, after making my decision, I place my hand on the doorknob, and I slowly enter the house. When I enter the house, its dark, and I have to turn the lights on in the house.

After turning on the lights, I begin to look around the house, and hopefully, the police won’t care that I’m trespassing on someone’s property. So, after entering the house I look around, and I see that there are pictures all over the wall. Yet, as I look at the pictures of Cameron’s relatives I notice that Cameron isn’t in any of the pictures. Alright that’s strange, why wouldn’t Cameron be in any of these pictures, I think this as I glance at the pictures on the wall. The only explanation that I can think of right now is that the pictures of Cameron are somewhere else in the house.

Anyway, after glancing at the pictures I try to find Cameron’s room and search for clues there. So, with that, I look around for Cameron’s room, and I remember that Cameron lives in the attic. So, with that, I look around the house searching for the entrance to the attic. Where could the attic be, I think this as I continue to glance around the house searching for the entrance to the attic. Finally, after what feels like forever, I manage to find the entrance to the attic, and I climb up the ladder into the attic.

When I enter the attic, I see that Cameron is in there, and he’s sitting in the corner waiting for me. “Cameron there you are, your parents are, looking for you,” I say as I get closer to Cameron. “Hey friend, I have something to show you,” Cameron says as he gestures for me to come over to him.

“Alright, what do you want to show me, Cameron?” I ask as I walk over to him. “You will see,” Cameron says, smiling at me.

I wonder what he wants to show me, I think this as I glance at Cameron. “I must warn you though, what I’m about to show you is unsettling,” Cameron says as he glances at me. “It’s alright Cameron, I promise that you can trust me,” I say smiling as I glance at Cameron. “Alright, even though you’re my friend, and I don’t want to upset you, I feel like I can trust you,” Cameron says smiling as he glances at me. I smile as I glance at Cameron.

However, what happens next I don’t expect because what happens next is that Cameron reveals that there’s a skeleton under the floorboard of the attic. Now, of course, this scares me, and I run out of the attic so fast that I forget all about Cameron. Anyway, after I run out of the attic I see that the police return with Cameron’s parents, and I explain everything to them. Oh, right, something that I should finally mention is that I’m the one who reports Cameron missing to the police, not his parents. Anyway, after I explain everything to them the police go to investigate the attic.

However, as soon as the police leave, I turn towards Cameron’s, parents having so many questions for them. Anyway, that’s when they reveal to me that they don’t have a son or any children. They also tell me that when they’re at the police station they learn that the previous owners that live in the house before they do have a son and his name, is Cameron. However, one day their son goes missing and that, the case remains open to this day. I feel chills go down my spine as I glance up at them.

It has now been several days and the police eventually solve the case.

The End.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

butterflycat1708

Branch: Janus

these are really good

PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

Temporarily in partial inactivity

{she\her}{starz: 3098}

SAMB story /322128

owowowowowowowowo

Front sm

proudcat90

Haunted toy bunny! I love bunnies!!!!!

• Posted at:

PROUDCAT90 A.K.A. BUTTERFLYAMBER887

girl

lucian

catlover

cluehunter

im 12

chocolate!!!!!!!!!

reader&writer

smartblonde

nerdynerd

Greencloak

#toomanybooksnotenoughboookmarks

Front sm

proudcat90

If this was true....

• Posted at:

PROUDCAT90 A.K.A. BUTTERFLYAMBER887

girl

lucian

catlover

cluehunter

im 12

chocolate!!!!!!!!!

reader&writer

smartblonde

nerdynerd

Greencloak

#toomanybooksnotenoughboookmarks

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Cool Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

The next scary story will be up soon!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I'm at my friend's funeral, and it's hard to believe that so much time passes by when you're having fun. My friend's name is Harold, and when we're young we have lots of fun together, and now it's hard to believe that he's dead.

Anyway, after the funeral is over, I head to my friend's old house, and I have a look around at my friend's old stuff.

However, since my friend can no longer pay for the house, they plan to destroy it by Friday, and so I'm here collecting as much stuff as I can.

Suddenly, as I'm exploring the house I find a set of old videotapes, and I know what they contain.

You see, when my friend and I are young we would make our own movies by using my friend's old video camera, and we just do it for fun. So, nobody knows about these videotapes except for me and my friend Harold.

Anyway, I think about my friend Harold and all of the fun things that we do together as I look through the videotapes.

However, as I'm looking through the videotapes one of them catches my interest and the title on it reads: The Lebela. Now the Lebela is the name of a monster that Harold and I make up for a movie, and the story of it is quite interesting.

Anyway, the story of the Lebela is that it's the result of an experiment that goes wrong, and it causes chaos in a small town.

However, the most interesting thing about the Lebela is that it's a combination of the things that Harold and I think are the scariest things at the time. It's a combination of an antelope, a bear, a clown, a dragon, and finally, it's a combination of an eagle.

Yes, I know that sounds silly, but we're kids at the time that we make up the Lebela, what do you expect?

Anyway, Harold and I would go around scaring people by telling them that the Lebela is going to get them. I stand there thinking about this as I look at the videotape that contains the movie about the Lebela in it, and I can't wait to watch it.

However, just as I'm about to head home I notice that a note is on the videotape, and it's from my friend Harold.

Anyway the note reads: Dear Harry, if you're reading this it means I'm dead, please do not watch this Videotape or you will be dead too sincerely, Harold. Alright, that's strange, but I don't think much of it at the time, and with that, I head home, and I put the videotape in an old VCR that I have, and I begin to watch it.

The movie starts out normal with the opening scene, one of my friends and I play the scientists in the opening scene while Harold records everything with his video camera.

However, as I continue to watch the movie I quickly notice that there's something off about it. You see, our friend Hailey plays the part of the Lebela in the movie, and right now she's in her costume getting ready to play her part in the film.

The costume she's wearing has the head of an antelope, the eyes of a bear, the body of an eagle, the wings and tail of a dragon, and finally, she's wearing clown shoes on her feet.

Anyway everything starts out like normal, Hailey pretends to come to life, and she starts to act like a ferocious beast.

However, as the scene continues to play out I notice that Hailey begins to take her role too far, and she attacks the scientists.

Alright, that's strange, but I figure that it's an extra scene that never makes it into the movie.

Anyway, the next scene in the movie begins and it shows that the Lebela is starting to cause in chaos a small town, and everything seems to be normal again.

However, as the scene continues I notice that the Lebela seems to act as if it has a mind of its own and it looks straight at me. I scream as I look away from the screen, but when I look again the Lebela isn't looking at me anymore, instead it starts to cause chaos again.

I figure that it's just my mind playing tricks on me, and with that, I continue to watch the movie.

The next scene in the movie begins, and this time the Lebela is chasing citizens across town. Everything seems to be normal, when suddenly the Lebela looks straight at me again, only this time it smiles at me. I scream as I look away from the TV screen.

However, I slowly look back at it, only this time when I look back at the TV screen the Lebela starts to reach its hand out towards me. Suddenly, I watch in horror as the Lebela leaves the TV completely and it starts to walk towards me.

"Ah!" I shout as I back away from the Lebela. "What's wrong creator?" the Lebela asks chuckling as it glances at me. "This can't be happening, you're not real!" I shout shaking in fright as I glance at the Lebela. "I am real creator!" the Lebela shouts chuckling evilly.

"This is impossible!" I shout as I glance at the Lebela. "It is possible creator," the Lebela shouts chuckling evilly. "How is this possible?" I ask as I glance at the Lebela. "Anything is possible when you have an active imagination creator," the Lebela says chuckling as it glances at me.

"I don't understand," I say as I glance at the Lebela. "Well you see, creator, when you create characters you have a difficult time letting them go everyone goes through it creator," the Lebela says as it glances at me.

"so what do you want?" I ask as I glance at the Lebela. "I want you!" the lebela shouts chuckling evilly, and with that, the Lebela takes me and I'm never seen again.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Settled down beside a large field of flowers and tree, sits the small town of Hallowsfield, it's populated by six hundred and sixty-seven people, and it's led by the mayor of the small town. The small town of Hallowsfield was built right next to a large field of flowers and trees by the founders of the small town and the fresh air of the opened field made it seem like the perfect place to build the small town. The town its, self-had small houses filled with small families and the sounds of children laughing and playing echoes throughout the small town, and over time the attraction of a small town was an amusement park called Horrorzone, and it, was built upon a small hill that was only several feet away from where the small town was built. However, as time went on, the amusement park became forgotten, and now it's rumored to be haunted by the ghosts of the residents of the small town that used to work there, but whether or not, if, the amusement park is really haunted or not, is a mystery that remains to be unsolved.

One day a young boy named Hal Witcher, along with his friend who was named Howie Bloodwood decided to investigate the old abandoned amusement park that was rumored to be haunted. Hal had white skin, along with short black hair that went past his shoulders, he had soft gray eyes, he was wearing a black colored shirt along with gray pants and both pieces of clothing looked to be worn out from being worn so much, and finally he was wearing shoes that have shoelaces on them to protect his feet. His friend Howie had soft white skin along with red frenzy hair, he had soft green eyes, he wore a black colored shirt along with orange pants, and finally, he was also wearing shoes to protect his feet. "I don't know about this Hal," Howie said nervously as they started to walk towards the small hill where the old abandoned amusement park rested outside town. "Aw come on Howie, what are afraid of?" Hal asked smirking at Howie.

Hal was known for his confidence and bravery, and he didn't believe in ghosts. However, Howie, on the other hand, didn't have much confidence or bravery and he did believe in ghosts. Howie and Hal were total opposites of each other, but despite, this they, were still best friends. After, what felt like hours of walking they, finally arrived at the old abandoned amusement park. "There it is," Hal said grinning at seeing the old abandoned amusement park up close, but Howie, on the other hand, was terrified of seeing the old abandoned amusement park.

There was a big sign in front of the park that said Horrorzone on it. There was also a huge Ferris wheel in the left-hand corner of the park, and there was also a carousel that was next to the Ferris wheel, and there was also what looked to be a haunted house in the center of the park. There, was also several other attractions and rides inside the amusement park, and Hal looked like he was ready to explore it all while Howie looked like he was terrified by all of this. "Are you ready Howie?" Hal asked turning to Howie. "No," Howie replied shaking in fear as he glances at Hal.

"I think that we should explore the haunted house first," Hal said smiling. "Maybe we should check out the Ferris wheel first," Howie said nervously as he glances at Hal.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Buump!