Should I try and continue this?!?

Front sm

butterflybashful71

Branch: Ekaterina

I came up with an idea to write a story about a very talented teen agent! Once he makes his way to the top, he gets a big head......which is never a good thing.....     

I hope you all enjoy this little scene I came up with!!!

Agent Green

“This mission was specifically chosen for Agent Green......I understand that this will be cutting his vacation short....No, this can not be transferred. we have already accepted the mission....Just get him here!” the agent hung up the phone before letting out a sigh and sitting down at her desk, her head in her hands.
“knock knock, can I come in?” came a gentle voice from the other side of her partially open door.
“Yeah, sure.”
“Here, I thought you could use this.” the man said before producing a large Caramel Mocha latte.
“How'd you know?” She said smiling up at him.
He shrugged, casually putting his hands in his pockets. “Heard you had to deal with Green tonight. How'd it go?”
“Not well, I'm afraid. That kid's a spoiled brat! He doesn't want his vacation cut short. Well, I'm sorry!! Peoples lives are in danger. I'll just have to tell them that there lives aren't that important......Ugh!!! Mark, Why is this kid so difficult!”

Mark sat down in one of the chairs in front of her desk before answering.
“Well, how do you think growing up with the worlds toughest Agent breathing down your neck would feel? Now I can only blame the kid for his behavior, but I think that it's his defense, not showing true emotion to anyone, treating them like they don't matter.” Mark had a slightly bigger understanding of what Green was going through seeing as he had went through some of the same himself. Growing up with a retired military commander father. After his mother had passed from cancer, his father changed and demanded more from Mark, never truly letting him have a childhood.

Agent Mcallister sighed. “You're probably right.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mackenzie

Front sm

butterflybashful71

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mackenzie