Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

We will not speak of it. Seriously. Most of it is rather . . . revolting. Disgraceful. Disgusting. Not taekwondo at all. :/

Found a book, however. Not revolting or disgusting. It's called "Bruised". Might be all right, but it doesn't sound like it has any actual fighting in it. Has some violence, but no hand-to-hand combat, from what I can infer from the description. Maybe there's a little bit, but it's definitely not the focus of the story. It's about a girl's family and her guy. Not something I'd like to read, sorry. Romance isn't my thing.

And now you know why I'm working on so many taekwondo books. Because this world needs decent taekwondo fiction. Awesome plotline, awesome characters, awesome action, and not a disgrace to our art.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Samurai -

Writer

Black Belt Candidate

Diviner

Plays too much Wizard101

"My child, when we descend into darkness, we can only ascend into light." - one of my books

My characters:

Valor Jaguar Tarik Grim Loki X

Front sm

livelyfire22

Branch: Ekaterina

I know the lowest amount of anything about taekwondo, except how to spell it, but I would read a story if you posted one. o.o

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, stay awesome.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

*you know you're missed when

someone puts you in their sig*

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

Well, since I intend to make money off my stories, I won't be posting them here. (Obviously money isn't my reason for writing them, but I do seek to be an author.) I'm going to publish them upon their completion, however. :)

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Writer

Black Belt Candidate

Diviner

Plays too much Wizard101

"My child, when we descend into darkness, we can only ascend into light." - one of my books

My characters:

Valor Jaguar Tarik Grim Loki X

Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

That's totally what being an author is about, honestly :) Writing the books that you want to read that haven't been written.

That's amazing to me that you're doing that. I don't know hardly anything about taekwondo-- which just goes to show how it needs more recognition. People work hard at taekwondo!

• Posted at:

~ "If I lay here... will you lie with me?"

"And I will stay with you all night

to save your life."

and i will, if it's the last thing i do

Front sm

airportwinter35

Branch: Lucian

I read your story in SA, and I think it is good. 

You would able to change your signature to author.

Or change nickname from Samuri to Hangang, one of the great writer in present Korea.

• Posted at:

t Jacob (major and mostly used) t

Great Plain 

Anything interesting

새시작!

Empire of Forest/Nanowrimo