Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Name: Alouette "Allie" "Lark" Dymphna
Looks: Long, really really thick, wild curls past her hips (a mix of auburn, blond, and copper, but with light brown/silver streaks.) Big, brilliant silver eyes (have very light golden brown/amber specks.) She is very petite(about 4’10) with a delicate build, very very slim, perfect super super pale skin(other then old scars/less old bruises all over her arms/back/legs.) A heart shaped face, she's extremely extremely pretty (despite her hair and eyes making her look odd.) (When she uses her magic powers the silver/light brown streaks in her hair and her eyes glow like orange embers about to burst into flame.) Looks younger then she is. 
Personality: Very very very shy, secluded, introverted, quiet, tends to not speak unless someone directly asks her a question (and even then she barely whispers.) She's extremely kind, sweet, gentle, and cares deeply about people and life. Loves nature and art and music. Very selfless, loyal, she will always try to protect her friends (even if they're older, stronger, faster, etc.) She's extremely intelligent and creative, usually has good ideas but doesn’t voice them for fear of failure or being ignored. Often will flinch or jump at loud noises or when something surprises her, and freezes up when anyone seems to be getting close(physically or emotionally.) Runs away when she feels like someone is going to try and talk to her. Is "not" afraid of shadows at night or shapes in darkness. She has an uncommonly good sense of the emotions of those around her. 
Clothes:  

- orphanage: Currently still the same dirty used-to-be-white-and-used-to-resemble-a-shirt shirt she's been wearing for the past four years under a "new" grey sweatshirt and pair of too-big/super-baggy-on-her jeans from the orphanage people. Barefoot.  

-training: A light grey shirt with long sleeves, black sweatpants, barefoot. Her hair in a braid

-casual: A light green/ grey flannel shirt, a pleated moss green skirt a little above her knees, grey leggings, barefoot. 

-fancy: A floaty light sliver dress just past her knees. Slightly off shoulder long sleeves. A lighter/darker silver floral pattern. Barefoot. A flower crown of daisies.

Powers: Magic/Shape shifting. 
Spot: Abused Girl
Weakness: Doesn’t respond well to crowds. Thinks that it’s her fault people hurt her. Cares too much about life. A little too gentle/she can't stand to hurt anyone after being hurt so much herself. Not really stable at all. She doesn’t get close to people if she can help it. Has a belief that people always end up hurting you. Doesn’t really sleep and when she eats it’s way more food then she should eat at once and then she’ll go days without eating again. Tends to have accidents with her powers. 

Crush: Maybe North. 
Backstory: She doesn't remember anything about her real parents; her first memories involve her "uncle" and not being good enough for anything. He was usually mostly verbally abusive, but ended up beating her badly enough that someone really noticed and told the cops(she was six.) Was dumped in the system and after the kids at the orphanage bullied her to the point she tried to do something drastic they took her out and sent her to a home they thought would work. Was accused by the family of being useless and broken and insane and she started believing it. Ended up getting thrown back in the orphanage again(two years later) and then back to another family a few weeks later, and she was there for eight years until she was found almost dead and locked in the attic(after the family had moved and sold the house five days before.) Was sent to a different orphanage(in hopes the kids there would be better, but they ended up being worse) and has been there for the last few weeks. Constantly bullied throughout her life. 
Other: Nope. 

Name: Edward “Ed” "Shadow boy" Peterson
Looks: He has short black hair that’s sort of shaggy in the front. Dark brown eyes(almost black.) He’s tall and thin with an athletic but not obviously muscular build. Really pale skin, light freckles, he looks a lot like Edmund in Voyage of the Dawn treader.  
Personality: Super super sarcastic, rebellious, calculating, dark, but not depressed/depressing. He’s quiet, but not because he’s shy- he just won't talk unless he wants too. Doesn’t really think about others and tends to ignore their feelings(which makes how close he is to Jen funny.) Charming in a dark sort of rude way. More in POV’s.  
Clothes: Always a loose black long-sleeved shirt, black pants, black boots, and a black jacket.
Powers: Darkness shtuff?
Spot: Darkness Guardian. (one of the first few.)
Weakness: He doesn’t think that his darkness is a bad thing(but not for the reason someone might think.) Can be a little sadistic and cruel. Closed off, likes messing with people.  
Crush: Maybe Belladonna.
Backstory: His life was pretty normal, for the time period he was born, that is. He ended up running away because of an incident with the family he was living with(as his parents had died when he was a young boy.) Has been in the forest since he was nineteen and has been with Jenna since he got to the woods.
Other: Uh… nope.

Name: Jennifer “Jenny” "Jen" Blair 
Looks: She has short, thick, soft white-blond hair in a choppy bob just past her chin. She has soft eyes that shift between soft blues, violets, and grays usually, but can become harsher brighter colors depending on the emotions of those around her. She's tall(about 5'8), with smooth light tan skin, an athletic/graceful build, and is quite beautiful. 
Personality: Caring, sweet, motherly, protective, kind, gentle, and usually fairly happy and laid back, but can be extremely passionate an emotional. Extremely intelligent, perceptive, very very good with people. Energetic, fun, she likes to help people. She’s sort of a big sister figure to most people.
Clothes: Always in a pair of opal like flats.

-training: A white tank-top, light purple running shorts, light grey leggings.

-casual: A light grey sweater, light purple jeans.

-fancy: A long opal-like dress that pools around her feet, has a sweat heart neckline and short cap sleeves.
Powers: Empathy(sensing/controlling/influencing emotions.)
Spot: Empathy Guardian. (one of the first two.)
Weakness: Cares too deeply for others, she sometimes has difficulty controlling how much of other’s emotions she feels(usually when she’s emotional herself), and tends to avoid contact with other’s bare skin because of it. Sometimes doubts if her emotions are really hers, but not usually.
Crush: Maybe Eth. 
Backstory: Later. :3(I promise it will be interesting. Or, at least a little I hope.)
Other: Nope.

I hope they're okay(sorry it took so long.)

It's all fake Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

will post tomorrow but what are the secondary powers for the rest of the characters

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

lily you are needed on docs

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Guardians:
Earth/Plants Guardian-Belladonna
Darkness/Speed Guardian-Edward
Fire/Teleportation Guardian-Eth
Water/Illusion Guardian-Open
Ice/Dreams Guardian-Open
Empathy/Thoughts Guardian-Jennifer 
Animal/Metal Guardian-Theanica
The Forest Girl/Newest Guardian-Marina

Oprhans:
The Rebel-Darkness/Speed-Maya
The Jock-Fire/Teleportation-Grim
The Geek-Water/Illusions-Javina
The Abused Boy-Ice/Dreams-North
The Actress-Empathy/Thoughts-Lilya
The Popular-Earth/Plants-Open
The Nerd-Animals/Metal-Saved for Zoe
The Abused Girl-Magic/Shapeshifting-Alloutte

@Maya

Sorry, been a bit busy, what with auditions and doctor appointments and new meds and stuff. 

@Lilli

Accepted!

@Everyone

So, about the secondary powers Maya mentioned, we came to an agreement about those and I never posted them. Yes, I know, I'm horrible, but I had no time. So, the secondary powers are posted with the spots. 

Mods please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Dreams.... Dreams.... Like... dream manipulation? :)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinx

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Yeah basically. 

We'll start when Maya posts her forms. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Maya
Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty
Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist
Powers:darkness/speed
Spot:rebel
Weakness:doesn't trust people and has zero respect for rules
Crush:anyone willing but won't admit it maybe grim
Backstory:she refuses to share it with anyone her family wasn't exactly great to her
Other:equal artist thief swordfighter singer  actress best fighter hacker might have her turn against the guardians will punch anyone and everyone who calls her baby flash(though she is in fact faster than the flash)

Grim

male

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief

fire teleportation

jock(not really tho)

anyone willing maybe maya

won't share it his family despised him 

equal thief swordfighter fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

We will start POVs after I get home from school. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Marina

This mansion is right by a orphanage. Great. So they all get told the legend  of the  "Forest Girl", AKA, me, Marina Lea Nightingale. They never actually say my name. Well, the less those orphans know about me, the better. Or, for that matter, Jennifer, Theancia, Eth, Edward, Belladonna, myselfand the other Guardians. I'm   immortal, but I look 11.  I supposedly  died in the forest. Honestly, in real life, I live in this mansion with the Guardians. In the legend, they are my Guardians. In real life, they are my Guardians. The same thing, correct? They help me train the new groups, the orphans who have powers. However, we don't get a lot of new groups.

So, I keep myself  busy. I paint, practice  fighting, archery, swordfighting, knife-throwing, read, write, hack, thieve, solve mysteries, and learn a bunch of stuff from YouTube. Such as lockpicking, singing, prakning, baking, sewing, song-writing, soccer, basketball, jump rope, dancing, painting, deducing, and gymnastics. So, I keep myself  busy. Well, there is something  I know: That being the youngest and aort of the leader is very breakdown inducing. Add up all of that, and my life is extremely  confusing.

The orphanage across from  here is where we all used to live before we all ran away. I don't exactly  remember why I ran away. Well, it was 500 years ago. I just have the memory of a goldfish. I quickly put my hair into a messy bun, using a pencil to hold the bun in place. The black tank top and silver cardigan, black shorts, and  beaded anklet would be perfect  for  the meeting. I grab my notebook and pen, and turn into a owl, to fly to the meeting room. I know it will be a small meeting, with just Eth, Edward, Belladonna, Jennifer, Theancia  and I. I open the meeting room window, and turn back into a human. Eth, Edward, Belladonna, and Jennifer all are there, we just need Theancia. Theancia then walks into the meeting room. All right. Let this meeting begin.

Mods please,please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

kindhydra1

Sorry this took so long, I've been doing a lot of stuff recently. And it's Zoey by the way (gone for a couple months and my name is already being mixed up with Zoe's spelling XD)

Name: Josaline (Joe-za-lean) Johanson "JJ" (occasionally)
Looks: Curly brown hair that goes to her shoulders, but would be quite a bit longer if straightened. She has dark brown eyes and she is an olive-ish complexion.She generally looks a bit mischievous if only for a kind of twinkle in her eyes.
Personality: Josaline is usually curled up with a book and quite reserved. She doesn't usually talk unless spoken to or to make an inside joke. Occasionally she'll start laughing at something that's supposed to be serious because of some joke that most people don't understand. She doesn't flaunt her knowledge or volunteer it, but if you're being a jerk, she could probably think of a couple hundred facts to either make fun of you or completely destroy your argument. She is also a bit of a prankster, but when somebody gets pranked, people don't suspect her.
Clothes: Often, she'll wear just jeans and a navy hoody or a t-shirt that had an inside joke, a 'smart person joke' or a fandom line. When she's training/fighting later she'll be wearing black (volleyball) shorts and a long black sleeved shirt, though she likely won't wear her hair up. She wears grey sneakers pretty much all the time.
Powers: Animals
Spot: Nerd
Weakness: She isn't a great judge of people and could end up think the bad person is good and vice versa.
Crush: Anyone?
Backstory: JJ never knew her family. She was left on the orphanage steps as a child, and although she doesn't know it, her biological parents left a note. The people who run the orphanage have probably lost it by now. She grew up there and although they don't show it and she doesn't notice, they have a small soft spot for her.
Other: Animals feel the need to protect her, so she doesn't have to, but can summon/control them if she needs to. Most of the time, though, she feels bad doing so. If it's fine, she has a coyote form, but at least at the beginning, has little to no control over her secondary power and can't figure out how to use it.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Branch: Ekaterina

Belladonna:

I frown slightly at Marina & sign You're late.I'm fairly sure she,or anyone else,for that matter knows this,but lateness makes me anxious.I've been abandonded once,& I've been on edge about that ever since.I know it's stupid,but according to our empathy gaurdian,nervousness is not a rational emotion.Oh well.Now to attempt to guess what this is about.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Zoey

Accepted! POV any time. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

kindhydra1

Josaline's POV:

It was your typical morning at the orphanage; the sun just shone through the window through the tips of the trees outside and it was still quiet with most of the kids still in bed. I was curled up on the beat up recliner with a book in my hand and a fluffy white furball plopped in my lap. The only other person up seemed to be North, sitting silently at the window like he usually did. 

The cat on my lap stretched its legs and meowed. As if on cue, one of the other orphans stumbled down the stairs, nearly running into one of our caretakers who was just coming out of the kitchen. Javina yawned and stepped to the side, but not before being told to "watch where she was going."

In response, she stood and watched him go up the stairs. I don't think she was looking at him when he said that, so I'm not sure if she got the gist of it. I guess that's one thing you should know about Javina; she's deaf. Like North, I don't ever think I've ever heard her speak. Unlike North, she signed. 

As I watched over the top of my book, The Twelve Theoretical Properties of the Practical Uses of Advanced Quantum Physics, she took the time to sign something at our caretaker's back. Let's just say she reminded him fairly passive-agressively that she couldn't hear everything he said and it wasn't like he'd taken to signing.

I tried to return to reading my book and stroking the cat, but a mixture of her comment and the fact that the cat's tail was swishing its way across the page made me stop. I snorted, tried to cover it with a cough and then got a strange look from Javina. North didn't even turn his head.

You sign?

I shrugged. A little.

Okay, maybe I knew a little more than I was letting on, but as much fun as it would be, I had better things to be doing that conversing via ASL. For one thing, I couldn't do that and read at the same time. At least if somebody is talking to me, I can multitask. I also didn't need people realizing just how nerdy I was. Sure, I'd read pretty much all the books at the nearby library (including many of the linguistics and braille books), but that didn't mean I needed people asking for help with their homework every day. Now I probably sounded like a jerk, but helping people with homework equals a busy me, and if I'm busy, I don't have any time to plan pranks- like switching out North's shaving cream with whipped cream.

She might have said something else, but I looked away from her towards the ceiling as a big crash rang through the orphange, immediately followed by a shout. What was it this time? I thought.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

ambersnow38

Javina

I starred at Josaline, whose gaze was fixated on the ceiling. She looked somewhere between intrigued and slightly worried. Which wasn't odd. Nor was it odd to see one of the other caretakers rush upstairs like they accidentally left the stove on for the last twelve hours.

No, what was strange was the fact that this was the third time something like this had happened this week. And a small part of me wanted to know why.

Could it have been because of a burgular? Maybe..... No.... it's too early for that. Plus, why would they break in upstairs? They'd probably get caught by one of us or one of the caretakers. They'd do better breaking in through the back door. That way, they can sneak in, get whatever they're there fore and leave. But then they would have to worry about getting off the property undetected. And then there's the whole 'why are we breaking into an orphanage in the first place' thing. And -

Or maybe I'm just over thinking this and someone just had a little accident. Or was pranked. Yeah, that's probably it.

Shaking my head, I turned my attention from Josaline to North.

He hadn't moved an inch, which was normal. Although, sometimes I think that he's not really North. He's like a North-bot or a North-statue, made to stay in place of the real North who was off doing other things. And, for whatever reason, that gave me the sudden urge to go over and poke him. But, I decided not to. Instead, I went to roam the halls until breakfast.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

PoV later

• Posted at:

CaRa ThcAr

"I Just wanna fly"

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

some one add me 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

ill do that in my pov i guess

• Posted at:

CaRa ThcAr

"I Just wanna fly"

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Reese and Zoey: You are portraying North perfectly! XD It's awesome and hilarious! I loved the POVs and humor!!

@Zoey: Oh my gosh that prank. XD Yes. Much yes. Putting that in North's POV, if you don't mind. XD

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Eth's POV:

I sat in my chair with my feet up on the table, toying with a flaming coin I had conjured up. Marina, my sort-of-guardian-person-who-had-helped-raise-me-sort-of,-I-know-it's-complicated,-I-don't-really-get-it-either, walked in and scolded, "Eth, get your feet off the table." I grinned and did as I was told. I was the youngest Guardian here. Everyone else was immortal and had been for decades. I, however, was actually my age. The baby of the family. The "rebellious teen" if you will. I fully accepted my role in the guardian-family-thing we all had. Theancia walked in and the meeting commenced. "Okay. Eth. Who are the kids at the orphanage?" Marina started. I know, I know. Why ask the fire guardian to spy people instead of the darkness guardian or someone else? Because I was the best spy. A pro. I could sneak up on even Edward, the darkness guardian. I often scared him. Going through my mental notes, I began: "North." Everyone looked north. "No, that's the guy's name. North." "Oh." Someone chuckled, another sighed. I started again and reported the orphan's names and appearances. 

(I'll do North's POV later(probably tomorrow)!)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

kindhydra1

@Elf 

Of course! XD

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Elf

North would be the second newest and second youngest guardian. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Heathers and Halsey. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

I'm going to start bumping this with Heathers lyrics.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Okay so my new favorite Heather character is Veronica. 

First it was Heather Chandler

But then I listened to Kindergaten Boyfriend

And Martha was my favorite

But then there was Dead Girl Walking

I love that song. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Mine is currently a tie between Heather Chandler & J.D. (I'm biased towards J.D. as I got to act as him in my school's version of Heathers,which was fun)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Front sm

ravenfairy187

All the Heathers are amazing though. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

True.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Uhhhhmmmm.... Bump? 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Nevermore

Extremely true. 

@Elf

Don't worry, it's still alive. Nevermore and I just keep talking about Heathers. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ooooo-kayyyy. Not quite sure what that is, but great! :) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

A musical,it's awesome,go listen to it.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Merry Christmas!!!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll try to POV later. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

lavenderdiplomat14

Save water guardian!

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

When life gives you lemons,keep them,because free lemons.

Violinist

"Getting good at sketching takes a thousand years & the sacrifice of the movement in your fingers."-My friend

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Saved. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Skates around*

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'm not really sure what to POV actually...... 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily