Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Hydra has attacked almost every Shield base leaving any surviving agents scattered on the streets.They’ve been taking them out one by one.Will they be able to find enough people to fight back and rebuild Shield?

Spots:

Mutant-taken by me

Daughter of Black Widow-Lily

Inhuman Agent-taken by me

Son of Captain America-Lily

8 Human Agents

Name:Malia Dane

Looks:blond hair with tips that look like space green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress

Spot:Daughter of Polaris/Agent of Shield/Mutant

Crush:Son of Captain America

Other:is labeled as an extremely dangerous mutant for she is the granddaughter of Magneto and niece to Scarlet Witch so not only is she worried about Hydra but also the Sentinel Services

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Spot:Inhuman Agent of Shield

Crush:Daughter of Black Widow or the human agent but considers himself a freak and knows no one could ever love him especially with his powers

Other:can control death/darkness and is considered an extremely dangerous inhuman he blames himself for the death of his parents and is afraid to hurt his friends

Rules:

No best/worst/extremely skilled/talented at anything

No being related to or adopted by any of the Agents of Shield

No abilities or powers you shouldn't have

4 male Human Agents and 4 female Human Agents

Be nice

Have fun

Two Spots Max

Human Agents:

Female

Male

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save a female human agent

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Female

1-Lani

Male

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Please save a female agent, equal youngest, and a male agent. 

• Posted at:

ϟ /C\a/r\a/m\e/l\o/r\J/u\l/e\s. ϟ

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

T39C MB Christmas Party- /306543

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Please save one female agent and one male agent! :D

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinx

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Female

1-Lani

2-Elf

3-Cara

Male

5-Elf

6-Cara

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Charity "Char" Echo "E"

Looks: Raven long-ish pixie cut hair, dark brown-almost-black eyes with gold and reddish specks, short, petite/athletic, super-tan skin. 

Personality: You'll see in the POVs.

Spot: Human Agent(girl)

Crush: Possibly Grim

Other: Survived on the streets before being recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. when she was 12. Learned Latin, Spanish, Russian, and German. 

Name: Isaiah "Izzy" "Merc" "Boba(Fett)" Forrest

Looks: Dirty-blond military short short hair, dark tree-bark brown eyes with green specks, tan skin, average height, a mix of muscular/athletic build, and has a tattoo of a gun and a rose with words that say "All is fair in Love and War" on his right shoulder.

Personality: You'll see in the POVs. 

Spot: Human Agent(boy)

Crush: He's free. 

Other: Was a mercenary before joining S.H.I.E.L.D. two months before the attacks started. Is labeled "extremely dangerous" for regular humans. Can speak six different languages (Russian, German, Spanish, French, Scottish-Gaelic, and Chinese) on top of English/British-English.

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Ekaterina “E” “Cat” “Kate” “Katie” “Little widow” "Baby spider"(Last two are mostly by Stark) Claire Romonova

Age: 15.  Looks: She has long, thick, soft light copper hair to her hips(Usually back in a braid or up in a high ponytail. Has long blunt bangs.) Her eyes are a soft grey-blue. She’s small for her age at about 5’1, and quite slim without much obvious muscle. She is quite strong, however, and makes up for her lack of height with fighting skills/training/smarts and speed. She has smooth really really pale skin, a lithe build, and is quite beautiful(looks a lot like her mom.) Looks younger then she is and uses that to her advantage.  Personality: She can act like the sweetest, kindest, most polite helpless little girl in the world and fool even someone like Loki. But she could still tear someone apart. She’s fiercely loyal, brave, and bold, but also hates being told what to do and trying to control her is NEVER a good idea. She’s very closed off(to the point where even empaths usually have no idea what she’s feeling) and extremely independent. Extremely extremely intelligent, calculating, creative, resourceful, she’s a lot like her mom. More in POV’s.  Spot: Daughter of Black Widow. Crush: Grim, but she’s not really sure if what she feels for him is love and tries to shove it back. Other: Her mom is super overprotective of her(and so are the other Avengers, only they do a better job of hiding it) as she was kidnapped by the red room people and almost lost to them when she was very young(she doesn’t know.) She has a photographic memory and finds it odd she can’t remember anything before the age of six.     Name:Joshua Brian Phil Rogers Nicknames: Josh. Stars n' stripes, Rogers, Commander. Justice(hero name.) Age: 16. Looks: Short, thick, soft dark brown. Bright sky blue eyes. Tall, athletic/muscular      build, light tan skin, extremely handsome(looks a lot like his dad.) Personality: A lot like his dad, only more serious/a bit darker, more sarcastic. Overprotective of his friends, extremely smart, thinks strategically, kind, loyal, patriotic, creative, stubborn, will always do what he thinks is right, cares deeply for people. More in POV's. Spot: Son Captain America.  Crush: Malia Other: Has his dad's powers(Very enhanced agility/strength/speed/ durability, rewatch memories, fast healing, etc. Super athleticism.)
  • Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Moira Pane 

Looks: She has dark black hair to about her waist pulled back from her face, usually in a braid. Tattoos of roses, snakes, and sayings run up and down her arms and some around her neck. Tanned skin with muscular arms. Dark chocolate brown eyes framed by long curly lashes. 

Personality: Extremely stubborn, rarely ever compromises/gives in. Speaks her mind quite frequently, doesn't keep secrets about her thoughts. Doesn't have a language barrier. Extremely rebellious, doesn't listen to leaders. Can be rash. Natural leader, but doesn't really want to lead anything. More in POVs.  

Spot: Female Agent. 

Crush: Maybe Isaiah

Other: She was recruited for S.H.E.I.L.D when she was sixteen, has been an agent ever since. She specializes in fighting/gymnastics. 

Name: Kai Sato 

Looks: Extremely short black hair with red and gray highlights/tips. Slightly slanted almond eyes. His skin tone is that of a Japanese. He's about medium height, 5'10. Handsome. 

Personality: POV

Spot: Male Agent. 

Crush: No one currently. 

Other: 

• Posted at:

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Ekaterina “E” “Cat” “Kate” “Katie” “Little widow” "Baby spider"(Last two are mostly by Stark) Claire Romonova.

Looks: She has long, thick, soft light copper hair to her hips(Usually back in a braid or up in a high ponytail. Has long blunt bangs.) Her eyes are a soft grey-blue. She’s small for her age at about 5’1, and quite slim without much obvious muscle. She is quite strong, however, and makes up for her lack of height with fighting skills/training/smarts and speed. She has smooth really really pale skin, a lithe build, and is quite beautiful(looks a lot like her mom.) Looks younger then she is and uses that to her advantage. 

Personality: She can act like the sweetest, kindest, most polite helpless little girl in the world and fool even someone like Loki. But she could still tear someone apart. She’s fiercely loyal, brave, and bold, but also hates being told what to do and trying to control her is NEVER a good idea. She’s very closed off(to the point where even empaths usually have no idea what she’s feeling) and extremely independent. Extremely extremely intelligent, calculating, creative, resourceful, she’s a lot like her mom. More in POV’s. 

Spot: Daughter of Black Widow. 

Crush: Grim, or anyone willing. She doesn't really understand relationships though.  

Other: Her mom is super overprotective of her(and so are the other Avengers, only they do a better job of hiding it) as she was kidnapped by the red room people and almost lost to them when she was very young(she doesn’t know.) She has a photographic memory and finds it odd she can’t remember anything before the age of six.  

Name:Joshua Brian Phil Rogers .

Nicknames: Josh. Stars n' stripes, Rogers, Commander. Justice(hero name.) 

Looks: Short, thick, soft dark brown. Bright sky blue eyes. Tall, athletic/muscular build, light tan skin, extremely handsome(looks a lot like his dad.) 

Personality: A lot like his dad, only more serious/a bit darker, more sarcastic. Overprotective of his friends, extremely smart, thinks strategically, kind, loyal, patriotic, creative, stubborn, will always do what he thinks is right, cares deeply for people. More in POV's. 

Spot: Son Captain America.  

Crush: Malia.

Other: Has his dad's powers(Very enhanced agility/strength/speed/ durability, rewatch memories, fast healing, etc. Super athleticism.)

Please go through the right way....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Everyone was in panic mode.Agents running up and down halls to collect any important documents or files.Coulson walked through the halls with May.”It’s Hydra.They’ve attacked all our bases.Any survivors are spread out in the open.Some have been killed”she said.”Find all the kids and get them out and to a safe house and we’ll go from there.Collect any important files so we can try to rebuild Shield”he replied.I ran down the halls to find the others just before May found us.She had us follow her to the Quinjets.We all gathered on one and took off into the air.Shield has officially been destroyed.”Where are we going”Grim asked.”Safehouse”May replied.Suddenly the warning started beeping.Incoming.”Open the door I got it”I replied as I held on to something.The door opened.I raised my hand and a yellowish light formed around it.I bent their left wing out of position and they started descending but not before they started shooting.Josh pushed in front of me and blocked the bullets with his Shield.”Raise the door”he yelled.I clenched my side feeling a sharp pain only to realize I had been shot.There was a loud crash from the Hydra agents hitting the ground leaving no survivors for them.The door was up.I laid down on the ground trying to keep pressure on the wound.”I would love to tear them to pieces”I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Charity's POV:

I tore at my shirt and practically baseball-slid over to her. "I'm sure you would, Baby Dane," I said. "So would we all," a boy told her, pacing the jet. I pressed on her wound and she stifled a yelp. "When did you learn that?" Agent May asked from the cock pit. "Time on the streets," I replied simply. "Now keep pressure on this until we reach this safe house. There should be enough supplies there for me to take out the bullet and stitch it up," I instructed her. She nodded, grimacing in pain. Standing up, I took my. "Nice job," the same boy that had spoken earlier commented beside me. He had an accent. It was like a mix between British and Australian. Strange. "Name's Isaiah Forrest. You can call me Izzy," he said, offering a hand. I shook it. "Echo. Charity Echo." "Pleasure to meet you, E." "Same to you, Iz." 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Working on POVing, just a bit busy. POV should be up later tonight, if I have my kindle

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Moira- 

"Can we hurry this up? Because I could be kicking HYDRA butt out there but nope. I gotta be stuck in a plane with all of you instead. Just perfect." Then I realized I was thinking aloud, again.

I looked over at everyone else, who were mostly glaring daggers, which I don't understand. It's not like I cursed this time. May yelled at me last time. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! I'll try to POV later. :)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger