Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

In the Kingdom of Afria lives the Royal Family of Afrian, until the neighboring Kingdom of Lokina takes it over. Lokina is a ruthless Kingdom that only wants more land. The two daughters of the Royal Family narrowly escape hiding as maids in the palace, not knowing either is still alive. 

The Prince of Lokina slowly starts to take a liking to the oldest sister, while a stable boy starts to like the younger sister. It goes on for awhile until some of the servants start to uncover some secrets about the sister's pasts. What will happen when the truth gets revealed? 

Prince-Coronation will be in the RP-Liv.

Stable Boy-Cara. 

Older Sister-Becomes a Serving Maid-Cara.

Younger Sister-Becomes a Housekeeping Maid-Liv. 

Other People. (Workers in the Lokinan Palace).

Formo-

Name:

Spot:

Looks/Clothing:

Personality:

Crush:

Other: 

Me Forms-

Name: Vanessa Rose Eryna Avarina Afrian. *Nessa* *Ava* 

Spot: Older Princess

Looks/Clothing: Extremely long golden curls that are extremely bouncy. (To about her waist). Lighter blond and some brunette highlights. Extremely pale skin with pink hues. Freckles. Turquoise eyes framed by curly lashes. Soft facial expressions. A natural smile with dimples. Shorter about 5'3. Extremely pretty. 

In the beginning of the RP she'll be wearing a burgundy dress with flowing sleeves. Gold highlights. Gold slippers. Her hair in a braid with a golden tiara. 

When she's working in the palace she'll be wearing a traditional maid's gown. 

Personality: There's basically two sides of her. 

Side One- (Beginning of the RP).Outgoing, social, great people skills. Good at getting people to have fun. Physically affectionate. Attention seeking, loves crowds. Seductive, open, revealing, loving, empathetic, attachment prone. Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities. Needs to live life in accordance with their inner values. Disorganized. Prone to losing things. Irresponsible. Acts without thinking. Likely to have or want a tattoo. Rule breaker. Easily distracted. Comfortable in unfamiliar situations. Attracted to strange things and counterculture. Non-punctual. Likes to stand out. Prone to fantasy. Easily talked into doing silly things. Spontaneous. Wild and crazy. Pleasure seeking, risk taking, thrill seeking, fun seeking. Adventurous. Hyperactive. Irrational. Likes to try new things, unconventional, energetic. 

Side Two- (Most of the RP. Personality changes when she and her sister get taken captive).Serious, quiet, with loner tendencies. Enjoys solitude and tends to sit back and observe. Private, rarely talks about their feelings. Can be insensitive to the hardships of others. A planner. Well-organized and hard-working. Works steadily towards identified goals. Focused, with well-developed powers of concentration. Will usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it. A perfectionist. Clean, thorough, detail-oriented. Avoids mistakes. Logical and analytical. Not adventurous or spontaneous. Realistic. Doesn't appreciate strangeness. Conventional. Interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Dislikes countercultures. Dutiful, always follows the rules. Punctual. Finishes tasks. Responsible and dependable. Prepares for worst case scenarios, cautious. Interested in security and a peaceful life. Would rather be friendless than jobless. Holds people to high standards and does not accept apologies easily.

Crush: The Prince. 

Other: Best Liar and Actress. 

Name: Carston Alexander Dark *Alex* 

Spot: Stable Boy. 

Looks/Clothing: Short messy brown hair with Sun bleached highlights. Pale freckled skin with dimples and a sweet smile. Medium height around 5'6. Brown eyes. Handsome.  

Personality: Social, comfortable around others. Self-centered, likes to be the centre of attention. Outgoing. Engaged. A born leader. Assertive and outspoken. Driven to lead. Decisive. A planner, prepared, organized, orderly, clean. A perfectionist. Prepares for worst case scenarios. Hard working. Analytical, academic, scientific. Hates to be bored. Finishes most things they start. Good ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed. Excels at public speaking. Values knowledge and competence, and usually has little patience with inefficiency or disorganization. Emotionally stable. Fearless. Manipulative. Thrill seeking, risk taking. Image conscious and image focused. Narcissistic. Adventurous. Emotionally stable. Ambitious. Dominant. Confident. Opinionated. Driven. Resourceful. Desires fame and acclaim. Arrogant. Critical. Avoids giving in to others. Does not like to compromise.

Crush: Younger Princess 

Other: Best with horses/animals. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϟ /C\a/r\a/m\e/l\o/r\J/u\l/e\s. ϟ

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

T39C MB Christmas Party- /306543

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Name:Malia

Spot:Younger sister

Looks/Clothing:blond hair blue/green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart kind loyal is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet

After:she becomes shy and quiet slightly closed off a bit of a rebel/thief

Crush:the stable boy

Other: best artist singer equal actress best sword fighter thief fighter

Grim

the prince of Lokina 

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic a bit closed off unless you really get to know him

older sister

equal sword fighter best archer equal fighter his dad is in charge of everything and he hates what he's doing he doesn't want to take over Afria but his father isn't giving him a choice  he's not even sure he wants to be king

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Vanessa's POV-

Father was hosting another party for the people, although I'm not sure how they help the people. He literally just uses them to build relationships with other kingdoms and probably have Malia and I look at eligible suitors. Not kidding.

Father was right behind me, "Vanessa. Dear." WHAT THE HECK DID HE JUST CALL ME?. "Yes Father?" I replied with a voice full of sweetness.

"Vanessa. This is Prince Alexander of Darkhama." He said.

The Horse Prince? No way am I marrying him.

"Lovely." I replied giving Alexander the sweetest smile I could muster.

At that moment a door broke open and someone tackled me. “Oof.” I muttered as the person helped me up. It was my personal guard, Maurice.

“Your highness.” He said. “Please follow me to the safe room with the rest of the women.” I grudgingly agreed and was shoved into the safe room.

Everything was chaos, and I looked around to find Malia, Lady Grace Catalina, and some of the other ladies in the palace.

“Your Highnesses.” Lady Grace said. “Get in your disguise while Lady Elene and I put on your dresses.” The hope for this plan was that Malia and I would be able to escape while Lady Elene and Lady Grace posed as me and Malia.

We all changed and Malia and I were in housemaid dresses. Then the door broke down revealing someone none of us knew.

“Get the princesses.” He said. “And pick some servants for my palace.”

His associates ran into the room grabbing Elene and Grace then looking around at all of us.

The man whom I assumed is in charge pointed at Malia, Eleanor, Juliet, Mark, James, and me. “Take those ones.”

Everything happened so fast I couldn’t process it, one of them moved towards Malia so backed up into the wall and knocked her out. Another knocked Eleanor out, and so on. Until they came to me.

I ducked under his legs and made a wide sprint to the door, knocking into a dark haired boy standing next to the man in charge. My eyes went into an instant glare and everything went black.

• Posted at:

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Poke

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ugggghh i posted last night

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

They had separated me from my sister.I was now a maid in house keeping of the castle.I was in the dining room cleaning when the king walked in.He knocked the supplies out of my hand."Missed a spot"he said.I cleaned it again when his adviser walked in bumping into me causing me to drop everything on the king.He slapped me and then personally dragged me to a tower locking the door behind me.I tried to open in but no luck.I just wanted to see my sister.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Vanessa's POV-

He was inches from my face, I could smell his disgusting breath, "What's your name?" He growled. Anything but my real one. "Va-Ava. Sir. Ava Catalina."

I felt his eyes scrolling over my face. "I know you from somewhere Miss Catalina." Please no. "Serving maid." 

"Pardon?" I asked him. 

"That's going to be your job." 

I just want Malia.

Carston's POV- 

"Horses.." I murmured. "That's all I ever hear or do. Horses, horses, horses." Greyson one of my fellow stable boys over heard me and said. "Carston. Be thankful you have a job away from you know who." The King. 

Everyone knows how he treats his own son, forcing him to take the throne. Probably by blackmail. 

Everything knows how the king changed after Queen Amelea died. He became abusive and crude. Maybe Queen Amelea was the one person who kept him from that. 

The bell rang in the palace for Dinner. Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to dine with them. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat against the wall with my knees to my chest.I had no idea where my sister was and I have no idea what's going to happen next.Every thought just wanted to make me cry.That was until the door opened and a man dragged me to the dining room.He placed.me in front of the king and Prince and the knocked me to my knees.I looked among the servers only to see my sister among them.

Grim

Dad looked at the girl."This girl has no respect for me or the castle"he said."As for I punish this lowlife.""What is her punishment your majesty"the adviser asked."Kill her"he said."Dad I....""Silence"he cut me off"i will not be made a fool again and I will rid of those who do just that."Just then two men dragged the girl put screaming for her life.One of the kitchen maids dropped their tray on the floor and stared in horror.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Vanessa's POV-

Malia? She's alive? 

My tray dropped the moment she was dragged in. And everyone turned to stare. Everything inside me churned and I felt like I was going to throw up. 

What would Vanessa do? You're not Vanessa anymore, you're Ava Catalina and what would she do? 

I bowed. "Your Highness. Your Majesty. I'm so sorry. Will you please accept my humble apology?" 

I want to barf. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I screamed as the guards dragged me down the halls.My heart sank to my stomach as tears filled my eyes.The king was killing me for something that was his fault.He caused me to drop the cleaning supplies.I was never going to see my sister again because by sunrise tomorrow I'll be dead.Or so I thought.Another maid met with me and the two guards.They replaced my clothes with stable clothes and dirtied up my face.The old clothes had fake blood on them and placed in a pool of fake blood.The maid then took me to the stables.My new job.Some of the people were still loyal to our dad.The real king.I just wanted to hug my sister."Who are you"I boy asked."Amelia.Your new worker"I lied.

Grim

I sat in my chair feeling nothing but guilt.Whoever that girl was to that kitchen maid was going to be killed.I couldn't do anything to change father's mind.I watched as Ava scrambles to clean up her mess as she apologizes to my dad."We shall have a ball soon"dad announced"It will help you find your queen.Only the best for the future of the kingdom."Im not even sure I want to be king.Or at least follow in his steps.I want to rule a fair kingdom.I don't want to be a tyrant like him.He killed a whole family to get this kingdom and I don't want any part of that.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Vanessa-

Today was the execution of the ‘princesses’ of Afria, and Malia. Although the princesses are Lady Grace and Elene they still hid that. And apparently the serving maids for that event are going to be chosen today. 

The head steward entered the room and said. “Today is the day of victory. When we will eliminate our enemies. The serving maids for today are Marissa Gave, Amanda Green, Emorie Jones, Ava Catalina....-“ My head cut off the moment he said my name. I don’t want to be there when they execute my sister. I want to be somewhere were I can properly morn. 

—Le While Later—

The head executioner yelled, “This is the day we rid ourselves of our enemies. The Princesses of Afria.” They brought Lady Grace and Lady Elene out who looked at the crowd, eyes widening in shock when they saw me. I shook my head discretely offering a small prayer. 

One of the men brought Grace up to the stand, “Princess Vanessa. Crown Princess and former Heir to the Throne.” They took her to the guillotine and I turned away. I couldn’t watch her die. 

After that someone yelled, “Princess Malia.” I turned around to look into Elene’s eyes, full of energy and shock. They took her to the guillotine and I turned away again. There’s too many deaths of people I love and it hurts. 

Finally i I heard someone yell, “Amelia. Disrespectful housekeeping maid.” I turned to look at Malia’s bright blue eyes. This is one thing I can’t handle. As I handed the drink to the man I dropped the tray another time, but this time I didn’t beg or grovel, I ran. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

she isn't their people saved her she's in the stables

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

I misread that... O_o. Ill fix itttt

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Vanessa-

Today was the execution of the ‘princesses’ of Afria, and Malia. Although the princesses are Lady Grace and Elene they still hid that. And apparently the serving maids for that event are going to be chosen today. 

The head steward entered the room and said. “Today is the day of victory. When we will eliminate our enemies. The serving maids for today are Marissa Gave, Amanda Green, Emorie Jones, Ava Catalina....-“ My head cut off the moment he said my name. I don’t want to be there when they execute my friends. I want to be somewhere were I can properly morn. 

—Le While Later—

The head executioner yelled, “This is the day we rid ourselves of our enemies. The Princesses of Afria.” They brought Lady Grace and Lady Elene out who looked at the crowd, eyes widening in shock when they saw me. I shook my head discretely offering a small prayer. 

One of the men brought Grace up to the stand, “Princess Vanessa. Crown Princess and former Heir to the Throne.” They took her to the guillotine and I turned away. I couldn’t watch her die. 

After that someone yelled, “Princess Malia.” I turned around to look into Elene’s eyes, full of energy and shock. They took her to the guillotine and I turned away again. There’s too many deaths of people I love and it hurts. 

I hand the drink to the man, and move on. 

Carston-

I look at the girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, really pretty actually. Amelia, her name is? Maybe. 

Molly handed her a drink as the guards ran in, "WHERE IS SHE?" 

We all prayed they wouldn't find her, and they didn't. Luckily. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

After the guards left I felt relief.Though I felt almost sick to my stomach.A guard was talking to another guard.One who had helped me get here."Sir I found her dead in the dungeons.I took it among myself to bury her"he said."You buried a maid"the other asked."She may be a maid but it shows respect sir"he replied.I continued brushing the horse."You ok"the boy asked."I'm fine"I said"I just want my sister.""It's Amelia right"he asked.I nodded."I'm Carston.I work here too."

Grim

I watched the ceremony and nothing but guilt filled inside me.My hands were basically tied and my father ran the show.I wanted to fix this so much and I couldn't.At least not until I'm king.It's my only chance to fix everything but if I accept the crown after all this it'll look bad because it'll seem like I agree with everything he has done.I looked down at the one serving maid from earlier.Ava I think was her name.I waved her over and she walked towards me.I took a drink off the tray."Who was she"I asked"The screaming girl?You knew her."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Vanessa-

Oh, come on. Should I or should I not. Just go with being Grace and Elene's helpers.

"We were both Ladies Maids, your highness." I started. "She was to Lady Elene Heavina, and I was to Lady Grace Catalina, Lady Grace is my fourth cousin." 

BIG FAT JUICY LIE. 

I just hoped he believed me.. 

Carston-

"Who's your sister?" I asked her but she just kept on brushing Winter, Prince Grim's horse. I just dropped it and went back to brushing Pepper. 

The King walked in, or AKA as the sick monster who kills innocent people. Like Amelia. "Where is my horse?" He demanded of Twist, the stable master. Twist replied quietly, "right here your majesty." And he showed him over to Dust. 

While they were walking over the king stopped at Amelia's stall and asked, "Who is she?" 

Twist hurried and provided a quick answer, "My niece sir. She's staying with me for a bit so I put her to work."

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

The king studied me carefully.He came closer to me and my heart started pounding in my chest.I was terrified."If you are done here you may take your horse and go"the older man said."I am the king and you will not talk to me like that or you will be the next to die"he replied taking his horse.He stared me down as he walked out.I feel to my knees and was now sitting in the pile of hay.I was so scared he'd find me.Carston walked over with the older man."This is Twist your uncle"he said"You'll need a new name."Riley"I said."What exactly did you do"he asked."Nothing"I replied"His adviser ran into me while I was cleaning causing me to drop the bucket of water on him.I was to die today."

Grim

"Well that sounds like a pretty bad lie"I said"But I'm not the one you'll need to convince."I got up and walked back towards the castle where this dumb ball was to take place.All kitchen staff will be serving including extra help from the stable keepers.I had no interest in looking for anyone to become my queen.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Carston-

"Well. Debating the fact that the kings a pigheaded jerk, I wouldn't put it past him to make his advisor do it." Twist glared at me. "Carston. We do not speak ill of our king." 

I huffed under my breath, "I'd rather have my king be a horse." 

A while later the head steward came in, holding his nose. They're all airheads in the castle. "I am here for the helpers at the ball." 

Twist nodded and he continued. "They shall be Carston Dark, Xavier Knight, Pepper Cane, Aspen Wood.....and Twist's niece." "Riley," Twist replied. "Her name is Riley Evans." 

"Whatever."  After he left Twist pulled out the brunette hair dye. "Riley. We're getting you ready now."

Vanessa- 

After the such amaZing ceremony I walked back to the palace, and into the kitchen. One of the other maids walked in, Nina. I whispered her name softly to myself and she looked up at me. "Yes Ava?" 

"Nothing..sorry." I said. "Just thinking about something." 

Tonight's the ball in honor of the Prince, and all of us serving maids are helping out. 

----

(Please let this through)

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Carston-

"Well. Debating the fact that the kings a pigheaded jerk, I wouldn't put it past him to make his advisor do it." Twist glared at me. "Carston. We do not speak ill of our king." 

I huffed under my breath, "I'd rather have my king be a horse." 

A while later the head steward came in, holding his nose. They're all airheads in the castle. "I am here for the helpers at the ball." 

Twist nodded and he continued. "They shall be Carston Dark, Xavier Knight, Pepper Cane, Aspen Wood.....and Twist's niece." "Riley," Twist replied. "Her name is Riley Evans." 

"Whatever."  After he left Twist pulled out the brunette hair dye. "Riley. We're getting you ready now."

Vanessa- 

After the such amaZing ceremony I walked back to the palace, and into the kitchen. One of the other maids walked in, Nina. I whispered her name softly to myself and she looked up at me. "Yes Ava?" 

"Nothing..sorry." I said. "Just thinking about something." 

Tonight's the ball in honor of the Prince, and all of us serving maids are helping out. 

----

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

After getting ready we walked to the kitchen.My hair was no longer blond.I guess to hide who I really was.Well Amelia in that case."We were told we were here to help"Carston said.I looked around at the kitchen staff and noticed my sister over by the trays placing the food on them.I walked over to her."Need help"I asked as I started placing food on the trays.

Grim

I got dressed but I still can't believe I was doing this.It felt like torture with no escape.If I could I'd murder my own father.I wanted to help these people not ruin their lives.They've done nothing to our kingdom.I walked to the ball room and stood by the throne.I refuse to sit in it for it should only be filled by the rightful heir.That wasn't me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Vanessa- 

The moment I heard this girl's voice I recognized it, Malia, she's not dead. My lips formed a smile and I looked back down at the oceanberry tarts I was putting on the tray, an Afrian delicacy, oceanberries are only grown on the Afrian Seasides. I still remember how the oceanberries would dissolve the tart on your tongue. 

The ball started and us serving maids brought out the tarts. The King was showing the Prince potentiel suitors, and the whispers around were. "Where's the older princess of Afria? She's about the prince's age." I wanted to shout, "RIGHT HERE. I'M VANESSA ROSE ERYNA AVARINA AFRIAN, CROWN PRINCESSA OF AFRIA." 

Carston- 

One of the maids handed me a busboy outfit, and handed Riley/Amelia a maids dress. We both changed and I stifled a laugh. "Riley." I said. "You look like natural in that dress." 

(PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH)

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I stood staring at the crowd of woman.None of which have my interest.I hated not being in control of my own life.Dad looked around the room.He doesn't seem fond of them either.He looked down at Twist's niece.Riley I think her name was.Then he looked at the kitchen maid.Ava.He didn't seem fond of either of them but he liked them better than anyone else."You are to marry the brunette maid"dad confirmed almost immediately.The other women seemed kind of down about his decision.

Malia

I stood almost frozen after that announcement.No I won't do it.I will not be apart of that cruel family in anyway.Carston looked almost as scared is me.Does he...they know?Both he and Twist came to my defense almost immediately in the stable.I looked at my sister and mouthed"Help me."If he finds out who I really am I'm dead.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

I'm gonna redo my POV later, cause moderation hates me. If my posts don't go through I might move this to docs.

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Nessa- 

I looked at Malia who mouthed a 'help me.' My heart almost burst, she doesn't want to be part of the family that killed our parents, and almost us. She doesn't want to be part of an evil family, and I'm her older sister, I should protect her. But I can't, against someone who'd kill me, probably on her wedding night and then make her watch. We're both stuck in impossible situations, Malia forced to marry a Prince, well she would've anyway, but she's only fourteen, and I'm left helplessly to watch, and I can't reveal a single thing, at all.

My brain furiously tried to come up with ideas, any, just one? Something to help her? But nothing. Nothing at all. Then the boy Malia had came in with earlier spoke up. "She..can't..marry..His Highness." 

The King got one of those amused expressions on his face, "And why can't she?" The boy murmured, "because she's engaged to me.." 

Carston- 

Riley being forced to marry some random guy she doesn't know. No. I can't let her, I just can't. Because I think I'm in love with her.. 

That's when I spoke up, "She.." WHAT AM I DOING? "Can't..Marry..His..Highness.." 

The so wonderful king smiled, "And why can't she marry my son?" My brain raced, and ended at one conclusion. "Because she's engaged to me." 

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Vanessa- 

As soon as the King made the announcement a black haired young woman ran out of the room, and Malia looked at me. Everything was hectic, the women crying, and just everything. 

My thoughts raced against each other as I tried to figure out how to help Malia. She won't be happy, not with an arranged marriage. She just won't. She isn't me, who was trained for this, she's Malia who was trained to find her own love. Sure she would've gotten an arranged marriage, but not by the King, by our parents, who always had her best interest in heart. 

Nothing useful came out. The only way would be to reveal yourself, but it wouldn't work, at all. 

That was when Malia's male friend spoke up. "She can't marry his Highness." 

Carston- 

Help her, do it Carston. I had an idea to help Riley get out of this, say that she's my fiancee. And that's when I spoke up. "She can't marry his Highness." 

"And why is that?" The King had an amused smile. "With all due respect Your Majesty, she is engaged to me." I said quietly, my voice barely above a whisper.

I'm sorry Riley, it was the only way. 

(MODS, please let this through.)

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

The second one is the real one. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I was shocked at what Carston had said.The king looked at us both."I don't se a ring"he said curiously as if he was trying to call him out on the lie.Grim just left the room annoyed with everything.I started thinking."My uncle arranged it"I lied"He wanted me to marry someone he knew would be good for me.That's why I'm staying with him.He wanted us to meet before we actually went along with it in case he had made the wrong choice.I see now that he made a good one."Ok so yes that was a lie except for the fact that I liked Carston.He could have sold me out to the king and tell him I was Amelia but he didn't and if he knew he could have sold me out to be the princess.One of them.Instead he had helped me and lied to the king twice now.The others looked quite excited they may still have a chance.Then without paying attention he pointed to another person."That one"he said.I looked to see he had chosen a kitchen maid.My sister to be exact.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Vanessa- 

I'm just going to mentally ask myself what he finds attractive in the Afrian Royal Family, or the Afrian Lying Family. Because somehow he picked me, as in the Crown Princessa of Afria, who's supposed to be dead. Technically I'd be the Queen since my parents are dead, but since I'm supposed to be dead, I only wonder what's in store for my kingdom. 

Okay, my mental conversations are weird. I'll admit that. 

After some moment's pause, I dropped the tray. SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WITH ME DROPPING TRAYS? And I ran out, I'm not getting married, I decided that when my father started showing me suitors, years ago. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I walked around the garden of the castle.I wasn't in the mood to go back inside.I had no interest in marrying anyone my father picks out for me.I walked to the pond and started throwing rocks in it.I want nothing to do with him.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Vanessa- 

I could feel one of their disgusting vile mouths breathing on my neck, it made me want to gag. There was a wall up ahead, so I veered left into a place which looked like hedges. Lovely. Just lovely Vanessa, real bright, you know. 

Somehow I feel that everything Grace and Elene fought for is going to die here, they fought that could keep the throne, and I didn't. They fought so Afria wouldn't be under Lokinan Oppression, and look what it is. I just ran harder, weaving around, one by one losing the men chasing me. 

My heart started to rapidly beet as I ran into the garden, followed by shouts of, "WHERE IS THAT LITTLE WORM?"

(Please let this through)

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I had heard a few guards which is when I decided to hide.I looked over to see a kitchen maid hiding which meant dad must have chosen her."Why are you hiding"she whispered so we wouldn't get caught."Hiding from my dad"I whispered back"I hate him and everything he's doing.I'm guessing he chose you?"

Malia

The three of us were back in the stable."Why did you guys do that"I asked"You lied for me twice now." 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Vanessa- 

"Yeah. Ava Catalina at your service." More like almost-Queen Vanessa Rose Eryna Avarina Afrian. "Also known as Ava Catalina cousin of the late Grace Catalina, liar girl, and some other names that I'm not mentioning." I glared at the last guard who was retreating back to the king. 

"You do realize I'm still not believing the Grace Catalina cousin thing, right?" He stated. I replied with a bored tone. "Duh. But I'm still not telling you who I am."  

Carston- 

"Well because King Jerkface would've killed you, Amelia, is that even your real name?" I blurted. "Besides like, we don't want you dead." She looked at me. "Why wouldn't you want me dead, I'm supposed to be dead anyway." 

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"You don't have to tell me.I know already.I'm not stupid.Amelia or Riley or whatever her name is is your sister.I see the similarities"I said.She looked tense."I'm not going to tell him.I hate him just as much as you do"I said"Maybe more since I've lived with this my whole life."

Malia

I was supposed to be dead.In fact both Malia and Amelia are supposed to be dead."You ok"he asked.I snapped back to reality."Fine"I said.Twist then handed me a silver ring."It should prove that you two are together"he said handing us both a ring"It'll keep the king off your back for a bit unless he starts asking about wedding details."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

This is the real one-

Vanessa-

Nessa, are you gonna tell him that you pose a threat to his entire kingdom? 

No.

Why not? 

Because a) I could be killed, b) I'd be risking Malia, c) I'd be risking all the promises I made to Afria, Mum, Dad, and Grace. Grace, who did nothing but was executed. Afria, under the control of a ruthless king. Mum and Dad, dead. And one person who could save that kingdom. And it's the one person who's about to marry the son of the man who took it over. Me. 

"Good day, Your Highness." I excused myself. "I need to rehide." And I left the room. 

Carston- 

"Like actual wedding plans? Just in case, we're getting chocolate cake, and my mother has her old wedding dress back at the cottage." I said, and noticed Twist's glares. "Sorry." 

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"I'm sorry this is me we're talking about here and neither of you thought to ask me"I said."The less you know the better.If it looks staged it could risk your real identity and get you killed"Carston said.I just ignored them and went to hose down the prince's horse.What I really wanted to do was get out of here and flee to another kingdom.That could get my sister in trouble unless she comes with.Now the king will expect a wedding and may forces to have it in the castle.I missed mom and dad.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

I should be able to pov later but idk atm

• Posted at: