Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Branch: Ekaterina

You've got a secret:You're not a human,although everyone in your town has remained oblivious to this fact for a very long time.You've been paranoid your whole life that someone will figure out said secret.Well,at least until you got invited to Nightshade Academy,a school for supernatruals,such as yourself.But there's a rumor going around that humans may or may not be invited to the school,& a decision has to be made.There are two choices here:Accept the humans or drive them out.Which one will you pick?

Rules:

No Mary/Gary/NB Stus

All types of shipping & gender identities are allowed.

Evereyone must have at least one flaw.

Before you ask,yes,you may create human characters.

No best,youngest,ect.

Here is the form:

Name:

Age(Or age you look like,for vampires):

Sexuality:(Straight,gay,bi,ect.)

Apperance:

Clothing:

Positive traits:

Negative traits:

Fears:

Romantic interest?:(Optional)

Species:

Powers:(Only for Supernatruals)

Skills:

Backstory:(Optional)

Sibling?(Optional):

Other:

I'll make my forms when a few people join.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Save two supernaturals. One with Umbra-Pyrokinesis/Pyrokinesis and One with Cyrokinesis/Umbra-Cyrokinesus. 

Also save a Vampire

• Posted at:

ϟ /C\a/r\a/m\e/l\o/r\J/u\l/e\s. ϟ

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

T39C MB Christmas Party- /306543

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Branch: Janus

I will fill this out tomorrow, just wanted to reserve two supernatural spots and allow myself to find this easily.

• Posted at:

Writing takes so many words that I don't say during the day...

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save a transcendent vampire, an mystic vampire. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Also save advanced pathoelementokinesis

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Name: Raven Lewis

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Long, straight black hair, icy blue eyes with the right one having a bit of brown, pale skin, dark lipstick (dark blue or black), winged                             eyeliner, full eybrows, more prominent cheekbones, bit of a square jaw, fuller lips, two smaller moles on her neck, slim frame with a pear                     shape figure, on the taller side (around 5'7).

Clothing: Long black skirt that goes straight down, the top layer of the skirt is a mesh fabric and there are black shorts underneath, black docs, black                      tanktop with large arm holes that expose part of her sides and a moon on the front (crescent), choker and a longer necklace with a star                  on it, a long black cloak (also no sleeves) with a hood, and large round circular glasses (actually prescription).

Positive Traits: She's good at using her powers when they come on, she's decently smart, kind (even if she doesn't like to show it), good with animals.

Negative Traits: Her powers can happen without her wanting them to, she has social anxiety, she forgets certain things easily, or gets distracted.

Fears: Failure, falling, losing or hurting loved ones, and being used.

Romantic Interest: TBD

Species: Witch

Powers: Necromancy, clairvoyance, and manipulate weather (mainly thunderstorms).

Skills: She's good with a knife and she can climb quickly.

Backstory: Her father left before she was born and her mom died when she was 8. She moved in with her grandmother, but she passed away when                      Raven was 15. She decided she wouldn't live with anyone else, because she felt death was following her. She lived on the streets,                                sometimes dwelling in abandoned houses until she got the invitation. The only reason she decided to attend Nightshade Academy was                        because she wanted some food that she didn't have to steal.

Siblings: N/A

Other: Her familiar is a black cat, Luna. She also has a jade necklace of a dragon that used to belong to her mom.

Hope this is good. Also, I might make two more characters if that's ok. If not, I completely understand

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Saved and accepted!

@Dragonfly:(I'm going to call you that since you don't have a nickname)Sure,you can have two more characters.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

PTFL!

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter pre- Dark Ages MBer~

"I say Vol, you say Tron! Vol-?"

"...Vol-tron...?"

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

beastlybookish9

Darling Spade

13 (the world's most perfect number )

Female

Straight

Short blue hair, shockingly green eyes, transparent

Converse All-Stars, faded 1989 jeans, red Avengers tank top

Smart, fearless, determined

She has a really, really, REALLY quick temper

Going "full ghost" and not being able to eat, drink or sleep

Ghost

Possession, flight, can float through solid objects, inter-dimensional travel, sees the future, X-ray vision

The Spades were rich. Very rich. A little too rich. Their daughter, Darling, however, was a completely different story. She used some of this money to start her own business, which made the Spades even richer. But others wanted the Spades' money for themselves, to use it for frivolous activities. So one dark night, on the special harvest moon of Halloween, they burned the Spades' mansion, and the Spades with it. The mother and father were buried, but not Darling. Now her ghost haunts those who killed her and her family.

Fun Fact: In order to keep things quiet, she made up a name for herself- Jenny Morris

• Posted at:

Isabel Koffmann-The Paranoid Nerdy Babysitter

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

NVM, just save umbra-pyro/umbra-cyro please. 

(Dark Fire and Dark Ice)

• Posted at:

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Vanessa Heart *Nessa* 

Sexuality: Straight. 

Appearance: Extremely long straight black hair with slight brown highlights to about her waist. Dark brown eyes framed by curly dark lashes. Extremely pale skin. Pretty. Smaller frame. About 5'3. Slim. 

Clothing: She wears a tannish light brown tank top with camo sweatpants. BlAck combat books. A leather jacket. Her hair in a braid. 

Positive Traits: Extremely loyal. Smart. A fighter. Adventurous. Strong. Sweet. Kind. Friendly. 

Negative Traits: Extremely introverted. Goes by the no speaking until spoken too. Shy. Stubborn. Rebellious. 

Fears: People finding out about her supernaturality. Losing control. Hurting someone she loves. Being hurt.

Romantic Interest: Not really. 

Species: Fae. (Fairy.) 

Powers: Umbra-Cyrokinesis, Umbra-Pyrokinesis. 

Skills: Gymnastics. Swimming. Writing. Acting. She's a quick thinker and can see possibilities. 

Backstory: Maybe I'll fill it out later. 

Siblings?: She has a little brother. 

Other: No one knows that she's a supernatural. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

All accepted!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

vampirecode40

name: martha stevens

sexuality: straight

appearance: beautiful green eyes, red hair

clothing: green clothes

positive traits: caring, funny, charming,

negative traits: uses out of date slang

fears: losing loved ones

romantic interest: open

species: sorceress

powers: sorcery/magic,

skills: lockpicking, 

backstory: discovered powers at a young age. have since grown to control powers

siblings: none

other: N/A

• Posted at:

what happens if fred dukes met cain marko?

seriously, who would win?

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Name: Noah Fields

Sexuality: Biromantic, Asexual

Appearance: Short curly white hair (kind of cloud-like in appearance), coffee brown eyes, soft freckles on her face and arms, pale skin, pink lips, soft makeup, long eyelashes, dimples, bushy eyebrows (also white), a scar that runs from her right ear to her jawline, small frame, not many curves, 5'1.

Clothing: Black jeans, yellow rain boots, plaid over shirt that she either wears or wraps around her waist, crop top (usually pale pink).

Positive Traits: She's very gentle, green thumb, good memory, nice singing voice, and she will help just about anyone.

Negative Traits: She's a bit naive, people use her easily, she doesn't stand up for herself, and she worries a lot about what other people think of her.

Fears: Drowning, people finding out what she can do and persecuting her, being taken advantage of, death (for everyone except herself).

Species: Witch

Powers: Plant manipulation, she can cause rain, and she can alter someone's mental/physical pain (she takes it on when she does so).

Skills: She's good with people, can keep a secret, can control her powers quite well.

Backstory: Her family doesn't know she is a witch (adopted) and she simply told them she was going to a boarding school.

Siblings: No biological siblings. One adopted sister.

Other: Her familiar is a Honduran White Bat.

Sorry this one is shorter. Next one will come tomorrow. She won't be a witch.

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

@Dragonfly:Accepted!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Name: Margeaux (Maggie) Thomas

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: A bit longer than shoulder-length wavy auburn hair typically in a messy bun, green eyes with a speckling of yellow, red lipstick, deep freckles (they turn blue and gold when she uses her powers), winged eyeliner, bushy eyebrows, blue eyeliner on her under eyelid, light skin, hourglass figure, 5'3.

Clothing: Lots of baggier clothes, large sweaters, skirts or jeans, combat boots, thigh high socks when she wears shorter skirts or shorts, and a large scarf that she wraps over her mouth.

Positive Traits: She is good at following instructions, good listener, good note taker, and very polite.

Negative Traits: She doesn't talk which makes it difficult for her to make friends, she isn't fast unless she's reading or writing, she gets withdrawn quite easily, not a very good grip on her powers, and she gets lightheaded sometimes.

Fears: She is afraid to talk, she fears her dreams (sleeping dreams, not life goals), crowded spaces, and her powers.

Species: Siren (more mermaid in origin, even though I know sirens are bird-like)

Powers: She can change her appearance when she uses her powers, beautiful singing voice that can convince people to do things, and water manipulation.

Skills: She has a decent amount of information that's useful and she does a lot of research, she has good penmanship and can forge notes, and she makes for a good distraction.

Backstory: She lives with her mom and step mom and is apprehensive of going to the school, but thinks it's a good idea for her. She has been mute socially since she found out about her powers.

Sibling: N/A

Here is the last one. Also, forgot to say that Raven is Korean American. If you need me to change anything with any of my characters, just let me know.

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Here's my first form

Name:Desdemona Fairchild

Sexuality:Pansexual

Apperance:Desdemona is tall,around 5'6 or so.She has wavy hip-length brown hair,along with wavy fringe bangs of the same color.She has amberey-red eyes,blood-red lips,& usually wears black winged eyeliner.Her face is oval shaped,& she's curvy in build.Her skin is light brown.

Clothing:She usually wears a black tank top under a red blazer,a knee-length black-&-red waist-pleated plaid skirt,& black knee-length boots.

Positive traits:She's a natural at showmanship & self-assured. She knows what she wants & how to get it.She has absolutley no problem with calling people out,which can also serve as a flaw.She's very loyal & dosen't take any crud from anybody.She can be kind,although she'll only be kind to certain people.

Negative traits:She has an explosive temper,she's prone to holding grudges,& has zero problem with calling out people.She's very stubborn,& sort of blunt.

Fears:Driving people away becuase of her hotheaded nature,people  finding out that she's transgender & moking her for it,abandonment.

Romantic interest:Melody

Species:Demon(Becuase I have a shortage of demon ocs)

Powers:Unhealing,physic navigation,soul absorbtion,& contract bestowal.

Skills:She's very good with words & can easily sweet-talk her way out of things,acting.

Backstory:Her parents got divorced when she was six,& she lives with her dad.She comes from a rich family.

Siblings:N/A

Other:N/A

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

beastlybookish9

So when do we start?

• Posted at:

Isabel Koffmann-The Paranoid Nerdy Babysitter

Front sm

agentaqua275

Can I join if so...

Form:

Name:Coral(I shall always be coral and I'm not good with names so I'll stick with just Coral)

Sexuality:Straight

Appearance:Tall for her age, long amber brown hair usually braided or in a ponytail, dark amber eyes, tan

Clothing:jeans with a t-shirt, usually with a hoodie or her favorite denim jacket with grey sleeves and hood, with a pair of running shoes in case she was being chased, and a necklace with a gold chain and a charm that is a red heart

Positive Traits:Brave, Fierce, Steadfast

Negative Traits:Sometimes she can be too fierce, sometimes is pessimistic,sarcastic, sneaky

Fears:Flying, Heights

Species:human?

Powers:can control fire, shape shift, telekinesis

Skills:good with a weapon, especially a dagger and bow and arrow, good fighter

Back story:Was kicked out of numerous schools was considered a troublesome kid.  Family didn't really care about her so she ran away and was soon invited to Nightshade Academy.

Other:has a iPod and headphones that was her last birthday present to remind her of her past.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

I is not bad at grammar I just shalt not use it. 

Someone:Ya I love Percy Jackson

Me:runs through walls,I heard Percy Jackson!

Foolhardy:daring a little stupid, actually a lot stupid

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Here's my second form:

Name:Melody Hawkins

Sexuality:Panromantic asexual

Aperance:Melody is short,around 5'1 & thin,with fair skin & round sky-blue eyes.She has blond hair that's in a buzzcutt.Her face is oval-shaped,& she's rather freckled.She has feathery white wings on her back.

Clothing:Melody usually wears a cream-colored sweater that reaches her knees,dark brown leggings,& black converse.When it gets cold,she'll either wear a beanie or a headscarf.

Positive traits:She's gentel,sweet,& friendly.She's almost always there for her friends & she's kind.

Negative traits:She's socially awkward,dosen't stick up for herself,& somewhat socially anxious.

Fears:Being alone for too long,abondonment,ending up like Icarus (Although he technically wasn't an angel),falling,getting stuck in an elavator.

Romantic interest:Desdemona

Species:Angel

Powers:Photokinesis,magical energy absorption,epmathy.

Backstory:She has a pretty normal home life.She has five sisters.

Siblings:Five sisters,although they won't be in this rp.

Other:Nope.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

I really like Desdemona! Cool name too

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

@Dragonfly:Thanks! To be completely honest,Desdemona is one of my favorite OCs.

@All:Povs will start now

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Testing

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

agentaqua275

(face-palm) i made a mistake its supposed to be telepathy not telekinesis.

Coral's POV

I shouldered my backpack and put my headphones on and walked through the doors of Nightshade Academy.  A girl came up to me and asked if I wanted a tour of the school.  I told her,"Thanks but I'm okay I'll just read everyone's minds and get information there. And if I have questions after that I'll ask you." I smiled at her. She looked at me strangely and walked away.  "Oh, great", I thought,"I'm in a school filled with supernatural kids and they still look at me strangely!" I walked through the halls and reached the office.  I put my headphones and  iPod away.  "Umm... I'm new my name is Coral and I'd like to now what I'm doing here."  She explained to me all the stuff and all. I got a schedule and went to the room i was staying in. I plopped my stuff on my bed and I saw there were beds for others. I hoped these people weren't water elementists, water isn't really my weakness but I don't like getting it dumped on me or swim in it. I pulled my map out and looked for an archery or an "okay to burn section" cause my powers were getting out of hand lately.  Then i got frustrated and burned my map. Then two girls came into the room.

So i'm guessing there's like dorms so like can two characters be my character's room mates?  If I messed up just tell me and I'll redo it cause I mess up alot.

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

Front sm

agentaqua275

Whoops i made a mistake it was supposed to be telepathy not telekinesis 

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Here's a dorm list,I probably should'ev done this sooner:

1A-Coral,Melody,& Noah

2A-Raven,Maggie,& Desdemona

3A-

4A-

5A-

(The remaining dorms can be filled up with new characters of you want to make them,or if more people join.)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

I just realized that I left out some characters:

3A-Nessa,two open spaces

4A-Rachel (I think that was what her name was)

1B-Arion (Another one of my characters),two open spots

2B-All spots open

3B-All spots open

4B-Ciro,Serafin,Lorcan (More of my characters,becuase we need more boys in this rp)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Hey, is it ok if I change Noah to bigender? (She/her, they/them pronouns)

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Absolutely.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Name: Charlie Baker

Appearance: Wavyish dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. Pale skin. Slightly chubby. Has a dimple on his right cheek. Wears typical nerd glasses.

Clothing: Usually wears blue flannel or a hoodie over any casual shirt, accompanied by dark skinny jeans. Wears dark green trainers.

Positive traits: Smart, outgoing, is very level headed

Negative traits: Tends to procrastinate, can have empathy problems sometimes

Fears: Fire, heights, loud noises

Romantic interest?: Akira

Species: Human

Powers: Nuh uh

Skills: Lock-picking, works well under pressure, wall scaling/parkour

Backstory: Got into the school with AKira, who he’s currently best friends with. Since he’s friendly, yet unassuming, no one really suspects him.

Sibling?: Nope

Other: N/A

Name: Akira Kato

Appearance: See through, slightly tinged with blue. Has dazzling amber eyes. Has choppy hair, falling just beneath his ears, and almond shaped, long-lashed eyes. Is slim, but kind of short, only about 5”5.

Clothing:

Positive traits: Can be extremely reassuring, kind, loyal

Negative traits: Cocky, doesn’t handle pressure well, can lash out at others a lot

Fears: Being hurt, loud noises

Romantic interest?: Charlie

Species: Ghost

Powers: Seeing in the dark, levitation, moving through solid objects, mildly good charmspeak

Skills: An excellent judge of character, a quick thinker, singing

Backstory: He died at his own hands. He’s slightly bitter that he still has to live in the world, but not as much, because he says he can explore his ‘life’ as a ghost now. One of his cousins goes to the school, so that’s how he knows about it.

Sibling?: Nah

Other: He's half Western (don't know which country yet), half Japanese. He’s also fairly flirty.

Name: Pete Wentz

Appearance: Straight black hair with a fringe over his eyes, amber eyes, lined with eyeliner, mid-tone skin. Has a couple of tattoos, including a heart inside a bat outline between his hips. Has a slightly feminine look. Especially sharp canines.

Clothing: Dark skinny jeans, any comfortable shirt, and a pale purple-grey-ish hoodie with stars on the hood and pockets. Wears a red scarf at pretty much all times. Wears black combat boots.

Positive traits: Funny, optimistic, clever

Negative traits: Overly defensive, runs out of patience quickly, has a sort of rough sense of love

Fears: Being attacked again

Romantic interest?: None, but he can be kind he can be kinda flirty.

Species: Vampire

Powers: Heightened senses, drinking blood (I guess :P), slight umbrakinesis, increased agility

Skills: Playing bass, ability to tell when someone is lying

Backstory: He was forcibly attacked and turned into a vampire by a group on the street. He wasn’t been one for very long. So he’s a little inexperienced as compared to others. He found out about the school almost instantly after he was turned, and got in so he could adapt better to his new form.

Sibling?: No

Other: Pete is… not my character. He’s the bassist for Fall Out Boy. I wanted to make a vampire, but didn’t know what to call them. The Sixteen Candles music video inspired me to create him.

If three characters is too much, then don’t count Pete in.

And sorry it took so long! I've just been busy with semester exams for the last two weeks...

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter pre- Dark Ages MBer~

"I say Vol, you say Tron! Vol-?"

"...Vol-tron...?"

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Accepted! (And yikes,semester exams.)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

(These are my last forms,I swear)

Name:Quintis Arvina (Quin or Five will work as a nickname)

Age:He looks 18,although he's been around since the golden age of ancient Rome.

Sexuality:Demisexual

Apperance:Quintis is tall & broad-shouldered.He has a natrually tanned complexion.His hair is dark brown & hip-length when it's down,although it's pulled up into a bun.He has a slight dusting of freckles across his body as a whole.Sort of dazzling silver eyes.He's on the athletic side & has a handful of tatoos,including the phrase "Carpe noctem" (Seize the night).He usually wears a dark blue flannel shirt (unbuttoned) with a grey t-shirt underneath,black jeans,& brown combat boots.

Positive traits:He's caring & protective,along with being loyal to the grave.He's sweet when you get to know him.

Negative traits:He has a sort of gruff additude about stuff,& dosen't trust easily.He has a bit of an ego & his manners aren't the best when it comes to letting people down gently.

Fears:Death,fire.

Romantic interest?:Mdjai

Species:Vampire

Powers:Supernatural strength,increased stanima,& increased agility.

Skills:He's good with kids,suprisingly.Other than that,parkour.

Backstory:Not really much of one.He was a soldier at one point in time.

Siblings:No.

Other:N/A

Name:Mdjai Al-Abbas

Sexuality:Gay

Apperance:Mdjai is short,around 5'4.He has short midnight-black hair,coffe-colored skin,& fox-like brown eyes.He's sort of chubby,& usually wears a black t-shirt,blue jeans,& red converse high tops.

Positive traits:He's free-spirited & open-minded,along with being optimistic.

Negative traits:SO.MANY.BAD.PUNS.In all seriousness,though,he's impulsive.His Bullimia.

Fears:His loved ones being hurt,being shunned,fire.

Species:Dhampir(Half-vampire,half-human)

Powers:Daywalking,enhanced senses.

Skills:Talking to people,cracking jokes,cheering people up,healing.

Backstory:Not much of one,really.His mom's a vampire & his dad's a human.

Siblings?:Nope.

Other:He's Egyptain,duh.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

agentaqua275

Al-Albas? Wasn't sam Al-Albas in Magnus Chase?

• Posted at:

Sup I'm Coral

#Percy=Best

#GalsRuleTheWorld

#SingYourHeartOut

#Read4Ever

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Yeah.It's a Magnus Chase reference.(I am now captain obvious)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

kindhydra1

So, if it's alright by you, I haven't had a good RP in a while and I seriously need some practice, so I'm going to *cough* drop back onto the MB to *cough* join this RP. It sounds good. :)

Name: Mage Juily

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Her most common appearance is dark brown eyes, mid-length fuzzy blond hair, and tanned with freckles. She always wears her hair down and it falls to just under her shoulder blades. This appearance makes her look similar to her parents. However, when she is startled or all of her magic is being put towards some other task, she will revert back to her true form. She has butt-length pure black hair that falls completely straight contrary to her wavy blond appearance. She has a ghostly pale complexion, so much so it's almost white, and her skin is clear. Her eyes are the most irregular thing, being black with swirls of violet. She's pretty in her general form, but she has a downright scary beauty in her natural state. The main reason she hides it is because of how unnatural it looks, although she is always the same height- about five foot six.

Clothing: When she's in her 'normal' aspect, Mage generally wears jeans, flats and a blouse. The blouse is generally light coloured (and if you refer to it, maybe go with a light red). When she goes into her natural state, her clothes revert to a white flowing gown and black lace-up boots that go up to just below her knees (though you can't them below the dress).

Positive Traits:Good at reading people, kind, resourceful, can think on her feet

Negative Traits: Self-consciousness, shy, when in natural form if she loses her temper it's really bad/scary (the cloaking she's done to herself kind of subdues it)

Fears: Being discovered/hunted for her abilities, being singled out, loneliness

Romantic Interest: Anybody?

Species: Sorceress/warlock

Powers: Light (brightness) and energy manipulation (in the form of violet light) and telepathy (although she doesn't use it because she thinks it'll freak people out)

Skills: Good at reading people, resourceful, can be very subtle about her powers (as she is self-conscious about it even at school, but it can come in handy)

Backstory: She was born as an only child into a highly regarded family. Even from a young age, it was like a sixth sense to disguise herself. Growing up, she learned that powers were not normal and although she wanted to tell her parents, she never did out of fear of what they might do and because she knew that they hated the supernatural.

Siblings: I don't think so.

Other: If she becomes comfortable at school, it is possible she might start using her real form in the RP. Also, her kind does live for an exceptionally long time, but she just happens to be one of the younger ones and doesn't really know how long she's going to live.
  • Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Melody:

School:The thing I sort love & I sort of hate.But here I am again,& this tim,I've got a roommate."Hey.I'm Melody,one of your roommates.What's your name?"I say,starting to unpack my stuff.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin