Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Rosevela:

I was being forced to go to this SHIELD school by Dad. I didn't want to be going, and would much rather prefer going back to homeschool with Jennie Palmer and the Ancient One's daughter. But, I didn't have a lot of say in this matter. Oh well.

After the taxi had picked me up, and we got to the school, I was marveling at the structure. It was huge, with windows in some places. 

I looked at the doors. They reminded me of a college, which seemed to be terrifying. However, wanting to enter the school in a interesting way, I teleported through the doors. 

And cast a protective shield, just in case. If I couldn't trust my own powers, I couldn't trust anyone else's. 

Once I got to the check-in desk, I had checked over almost everything that needed to be checked over. Roomate, check. Safety shield, check. Luggage, check. Everything was checked. 

Now, onto surviving the year. 

Cosimia:

I couldn't wait to go to this school. If they had people who could help us with our powers, that would be amazing. And maybe we could meet new people who would accept us. 

I had Sabby's luggage, my luggage, both of our tote bags, and my stuffed cat named Jilly. I had named her when I was 5, and she was my most prized possession. I loved her more then I loved most movies. 

Once we got into the SHIELD cab, I put in my headphones and turned it to my favorite playlist, Change. Ironic, I know. But I loved it. 

I started reading. 

Once we got to the school, I could see that it was huge. Bigger then where Sabby, Mom, and I lived. 

"Whoah..." I whispered. 

Wanting to have even just a bit of fun with my powers, even knowing that I would feel the effects in an hour or two, I levitated our luggage to the door, where I then dropped it. 

I laughed. 

Mira:

A school. A school, on Earth, where I would have to leave Asgard, and live with humans who were strange. 

Dad wanted me to go, and had supported the idea by saying that my cousin Chesire would be there. Yay, another Asguardian. Much better then being there on my own. So I had packed my bags, said gooodbye to dad and the Frost Giants, and complete the checklist of things I needed to do. 

Once that was all done, we had opened up the portal, and I had gotten to the school. 

Oh goody. Lets see how this year goes. 

Ginger-Rose:

I was going to a school. 

I, GINGER-ROSE GREY, DAUGHTER OF JEAN GREY, WITH THE PHOENIX FORCE, WILL BE GOING TO AN ACTUAL SCHOOL. WITH ACTUAL PEOPLE. 

YESSSSSS. 

See, I had been homeschooled my entire life, for the fear of that Phoenix Force would act up in school. But this was a SHIELD approved school, run by Nick Fury, which meant it was good. 

I had immediately packed my bags, and gotten everything I needed ready, before the SHIELD taxi came. 

I was happy when we got to the school. I had ever had any siblings, and I hadn't been around people a lot of my life. But this had people. Yay. 

I'll get the rest of the POV's done tomorrow. 

Mods please please please let this through it took an hour. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

vampirecode40

Branch: Ekaterina

patrick:

i was being forced to go to a new school. i hated changing schools. i got into the taxi and it left for the school. when i got there, i went to the check-in desk,got my luggage and went to my dorm.

• Posted at:

what happens if fred dukes met cain marko?

seriously, who would win?

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

I'll do the Nick Fury POV tonight

• Posted at:

jade.

Artemis Jean Trinity Rebel Cosima Eleanor Tris Yoalan Cheshire

'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass. I'm waving through a window - dear evan hanson

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

Alex’s POV

It was great to see my old friend Xenia here at school. It was awesome to see another familiar face. I wanted to talk more with her, but she wanted to get inside her dorm first and see her roommate, or as she said “Who she was going to be stuck with the next year.”

After checking into the main office, I found out that my sister and I would be sharing a room. Probably the work of our father. Even away he was making sure we would be together and safe. We headed up the elevator and found room 500, with the door already open. Inside we saw items flying around the dorm room and placing themselves in several spots. There was a bunk bed and single bed in the back with a large closet to the side. I saw a girl with multicolored hair that had golden sparks coming out of her hand and was controlling the items.

“Whoa…” Faith whispered.

“Um...hello?” I called.

The girl turned around and she also had multicolored eyes. The last of the items had found there spot and I stood there in amazement at the scene we had just saw. The girl didn’t say anything as she just looked down at the floor and motioned for us to come in.

“I’m Alexandra, or Alex. This is Faith. What’s your name?”

Xenia’s POV

When I entered my dorm I saw another girl was already in there, with double-colored hair. One side red the other black. She was on one of the beds looking through her phone. When she heard me come in, she sat up and stared at me.

“You’re my roommate. You look like a serial killer.” she said in a tone that told me she had attitude. Major attitude problems.

“Well, I wouldn’t be surprised if Harley Quinn and the Joker were your parents with the way you look.” I said back. If she was gonna dish it, she was gonna get some in return.

The girl smiled, slightly, “Whatever. Name’s Elyssa and just so you know, Storm is my mother. No relation to Gotham maniacs at all.”

“Xenia,” I replied, “And my dad is the Winter Soldier.”

“The Traitor?”

I mentally winced. So she knows about his past...great. “The ex-traitor, mind you. He’s no longer one of them,” I said the word with disgust as I thought of Hydra.

“Whatever...so go ahead and get unpacked whenever you want. The bottom bunk is your, since I already choose the top bunk and I heard an announcement telling all students, when finished, to come to the Main Hall. Someone important is going to say something to us all...I personally don’t want to go, but whatevs…”      

I rolled my eyes, and unpacked my stuff. After convincing Elyssa to come with me to the hall, we made our way downstairs with several other students.

• Posted at:

jade.

'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass. I'm waving through a window - dear evan hanson

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

(I've been really busy,sorry for not PoVing sooner)

Wil:

When I got my stuff & took it upstairs,there was already another guy in there.Although I'm not in the mood to communicate,it'd be rude not to introduce myself.After awkwardly half-introducing myself in German before realizing that this guy probably dosen't speak it,I said "I'm Wil.Who are you?"

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Juliette- 

I'm having one of those moments where I wish I had brought more stuff, a) extra make-up, specifically eye-shadow, mascara, and eye-liner, b) a room divider cause I'm stuck with a hero. Not kidding. It sucks. And c) stuff to dye my hair with. 

Squirrly girl flops on her bed, as I make my way out, and downstairs. 

• Posted at:

ϟ /C\a/r\a/m\e/l\o/r\J/u\l/e\s. ϟ

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

T39C MB Christmas Party- /306543

Front sm

crimsoncat926

Marina's POV 

I arrived at the school and what I saw surprised me. It was massive. My mom drove off almost immediately and then I felt an emotion that had been hiding its self my whole life. Lonliness. I entered the school building and saw a list of who's with who for roommates- I was with an Isabella  . Keeping my head high I walked into room 506 I wanted to make sure that no one was going to look down at me at this school and climbed up the ladder and flopped down onto the top bunk. I had a feeling this was going to be a tough year. 

Are cat's allowed in the school? 

• Posted at:

I'm The Cat and always will be.

So meow to you. 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Rosevela:

"Oh, I'm Rosevela Strange, daughter of Doctor Strange, your roomate," I said, still looking at the ground. I hadn't made the best impression in the first place, and they had already seen me using my powers. 

Welp, I would learn to deal with them. 

Elyssa:

I liked this Xenia. We obviously had a lot in common, what with the sarcasm and insults. 

So I had made a friend. Good. This would certainly be an interesting year. 

Naidia:

Mother kissed me goodbye. This was the first year that I had spent away from her, and I knew I would probably end up missing her. Oh well. I was going to a school this time, with tons of people. People who would know my parentage. Hopefully, if I was lucky, no one would know my paretage. 

Luck was never in my favor. 

I didn't want to have the SHIELD taxi, so I teleported to the school, scaring some people. Fun, and a very good start to the year. 

I checked in, and quickly found my dorm. Rooming with Ariella Boltagon and Rowan Cassidy. 

Interesting....Where had I heard the name Boltagon before??

Wait. 

Ariella:

Mother and Father kissed me goodbye. I didn't honestly want to leave them, seeing as how power control wasn't something I was good at. But Mother had assured me that I would be fine, which I doubted. But I would learn to deal with it, seeing as I would need to in order to correctly rule Attilian. 

I had descended down from Attilian, to get to the school. There were many people there already. 

I checked in, seeing that I was rooming with Rowan Cassidy and a girl named Naidia. 

Oh great. Two other roomates, instead of just one. 

One of them was already there. I took out my talking pad, just in case I needed to talk to her. 

Isabella:

"Are you sure you'll take care of yourself?" I asked Mum. 

"I will be fine Izzy, believe me. Now, you get your bags and get ready for the taxi," she said. 

"Fine."

I got the bags I had, and looked outside for the taxi. It was already there. 

I kissed Mum goodbye, and got in the taxi. 

I read for the entirety of the journey. 

Once we got there, I checked in. I was rooming with one Marina Kyle. 

Interesting.

I will do any other POVs later. 

Mods please please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

musicspy18

I'll POV later

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry I haven't POVed!!! I'll POV for Rowan, Faith, and Brit tomorrow at some point!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily