Room 201: Grim, Patrick, Wil
Room 202: Tep, Carter
Room 203:
Room 204:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jade.

Artemis Jean Trinity Rebel Cosima Eleanor Tris Yoalan Cheshire

'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass. I'm waving through a window - dear evan hanson

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

I'll post the two boys sometime today(Brian and Ahearn.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

musicspy18

@Lillian - Sounds good

Darn it...my POVs didn't go through...now I have to write them all over again :(

• Posted at:

jade.

'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass. I'm waving through a window - dear evan hanson

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

@Jade- I find it easier if I write my RPs and POVs in Google Docs or put it in my Copy/Paste. That way I don't lose them

• Posted at:

ϟ /C\a/r\a/m\e/l\o/r\J/u\l/e\s. ϟ

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

T39C MB Christmas Party- /306543

Front sm

fightingfreya7

Okay.

Parents:Black Widow

And then same everything else.Or is Black Widow take in?

• Posted at:

Yela, witch means hi in greek.My name is Freya and I'm named after a goddess I also speak Greek.I'm 14 and I'm in 9 grade.

Front sm

musicspy18

@Carmel - Yeah, that might be better...Especally since I do write long POVs most of the time :) Thanks for that tip

@Freya - Black Widow is totally open :)

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

Alright so I'm just going to do Alex's POV for right now. I'll do the others later.

Alex’s POV

Summer was officially over. And when summer is over, school starts again. But when you’re the daughter of an ex-soldier of WWII, superhuman, and world famous hero, you don’t exactly go to a normal school.

My dad, Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, decided that this year he was going to send me and my younger sister, Faith to a new school for the children of superheroes. I was ecstatic when I got the news that I was accepted to go to the school. I was worried that I wouldn’t get in. At first I wanted my dad, because of his status in the superhero world, to maybe pull a few strings to make sure that Faith and I would get in, but he told me that that would be dishonest and unfair to the other students. If we were going to get it, we would get in like everyone else. Thankfully, we did get accepted.

I was making my way downstairs, my backpack over my shoulder and suitcase in hand. At the bottom I saw Faith and dad talking. My dad was in his Captain America suit, which meant that he was needed on a mission soon.

“There you are Alex,” Faith said, “Thought you decided to sleep in this morning.”

“No way I’m doing that. I’ll save that for when we get at the school,” I joked.

Dad laughed, “Alright ladies. The taxi is here and I have to head off for a mission. Director Fury says it’s of great importance and I’m needed there.”

“That’s not a problem dad. Life of a hero, I guess,” I said.

“It is. But I’m proud to serve my country and fight for the innocent. Alright now. You ladies need to head on your way. The taxi guy is getting impatient.”

We both hugged dad goodbye and loaded into the taxi. Our driver was dressed all in black with sunglasses that I guessed were high tech. I mean this wasn’t your ordinary taxi. It was the SHIELD taxi. So yeah. Definitely high tech plus some more.

“So you ready for the new year?” Faith whispered into my ear.

I nodded, “Whatever is going to happen. It’s going to be an interesting year.

Little did I know how interesting it was going to get. And dangerous.

Now none of the superhero kids know that the villains kids are going to be coming to the school. When I make a POV with Director Fury talking, all will be explained. So just be patient ;)

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

vampirecode40

patrick's pov:

at first i didn't want to go. i knew i wasn't human. will the others make fun of me, i kept wondering. 

• Posted at:

what happens if fred dukes met cain marko?

seriously, who would win?

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Wil's PoV:

Summer's over.Great.That means back to school:Back to stress,back to social anxiety,back to extreme amounts of homework that my dad & I don't even know how to do.I despise school,quite honestly.But this time,it's supposed to be "different".Yeah,right.The only obvious differences are the fact that it's in America & that it's supposed to be for hero's kids.On the bright side,though,I get to go somewhere I've never been,but that opens up a whole bunch of other doors.I might be teased because of my accent or be outcasted because of what my dad did,Red Skull,did.Oh well,no time to think about it.I'm already on a street corner in America,waiting on a taxi or a bus or some form of transportation.

(Question:Do the villain's kids ride in the SHIELD taxi or no?)

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Front sm

musicspy18

@Yandere - They can either take taxi or you can arrive by yourself. I'm having one of my characters do that

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

bump

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Cormac "Mac" Ahern Sean Cassidy
Parent: Siryn(Theresa Cassidy)
Powers/Ability/Weapons: Sonic Scream, Flight, Sound Manipulation, Hypnosis,  Teleportation. 
Personality: He's quite outgoing and usually likes to be around people, but also likes to be alone. He's super overprotective of Rowan. Has the temper one would expect of an irishman He is very charismatic, and someone people pretty much always like and aren't sure why they do(he says it's because of his hair an' accent.) Extremely smart, he has ideas that shouldn't work, but do(often times by forcing things to work whether they want to or not. Can sometimes seem rather dark/broody, but not usually. Sort of loud, speaks with his hands. Energetic. He has all of the charm.

Looks/Outfits: Short, thick, straight, wild fiery red curls that are sort of long in the front. He has round eyes that are a bright pale hazel. He's tall for his age at about the height of 6'1, and skinny but muscular with an athletic build. He has super super pale skin(like his sister, it sun burns easily) and freckles on his nose/cheeks/shoulders.  While he tends to wear shades of green(like his siter) he's not opposed to throwing other colors in. Usually an Irish rugby polo with long sleeves, khakis, and green Converse. Sometimes a denim jacket and green/white striped scarf. 
Crush: Anyone willing? 

Other: He's Rowan's older brother.

Name: Brian Green
Parent: The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl(Doreen Green)
Powers/Ability/Weapons: Superhuman agility, senses, and strength. Prehensile tail, Razor-sharp claws, Retractable knuckle spikes, Ability to communicate with squirrels.
Personality: Bright, bold, brave, stubborn, mischevious, creative, loves playing pranks with Brittany. Organized chaos. He's quieter then her though, and would prefer to be with animals then most people. 

Looks/Outfits: Short, thick, wild chestnut hair(sort of wavy). His eyes(like his sister's) are the color of hazelnuts. He's tall-ish(5'7), with an athletic build, and he's quite thin. Usually wearing something like an orange t-shirt, sort of baggy cargo shorts, and brown hightop converse. Wears a red hoodie. Has a satchel full of different/sort of random things(food, a board game, a book or two, a pair of socks, brownie mix, etc.)

Crush: Anyone willing?
Other: Brittany is his twin sister.

I will do POV's later! :)

Plz  let this through mods! 3rd time!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Powers/Ability/Weapons: Sonic Scream, Flight, Sound Manipulation, Hypnosis,  Teleportation. 
Personality: He's quite outgoing and usually likes to be around people, but also likes to be alone. He's super overprotective of Rowan. Has the temper one would expect of an irishman He is very charismatic, and someone people pretty much always like and aren't sure why they do(he says it's because of his hair an' accent.) Extremely smart, he has ideas that shouldn't work, but do(often times by forcing things to work whether they want to or not. Can sometimes seem rather dark/broody, but not usually. Sort of loud, speaks with his hands. Energetic. He has all of the charm.

Looks/Outfits: Short, thick, straight, wild fiery red curls that are sort of long in the front. He has round eyes that are a bright pale hazel. He's tall for his age at about the height of 6'1, and skinny but muscular with an athletic build. He has super super pale skin(like his sister, it sun burns easily) and freckles on his nose/cheeks/shoulders.  While he tends to wear shades of green(like his siter) he's not opposed to throwing other colors in. Usually an Irish rugby polo with long sleeves, khakis, and green Converse. Sometimes a denim jacket and green/white striped scarf. 

Powers/Ability/Weapons: Superhuman agility, senses, and strength. Prehensile tail, Razor-sharp claws, Retractable knuckle spikes, Ability to communicate with squirrels.
Personality: Bright, bold, brave, stubborn, mischevious, creative, loves playing pranks with Brittany. Organized chaos. He's quieter then her though, and would prefer to be with animals then most people. 

Looks/Outfits: Short, thick, wild chestnut hair(sort of wavy). His eyes(like his sister's) are the color of hazelnuts. He's tall-ish(5'7), with an athletic build, and he's quite thin. Usually wearing something like an orange t-shirt, sort of baggy cargo shorts, and brown hightop converse. Wears a red hoodie. Has a satchel full of different/sort of random things(food, a board game, a book or two, a pair of socks, brownie mix, etc.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

ALRIGHT! SOME PEOPLE IN THE GUYS DORM WAS CHANGED SO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTIME I POST THIS CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOUR ROOMMATE DIDN'T CHANGE OR IS IT DID!!

MARVEL DORMS

GIRLS: F5

Room 500: Alex, Rosevela, Faith
Room 501: Riley, Cosimia, Mira
Room 502: Sabrina, Ginger-Rose, Carol
Room 503: Naidia, Rowan, Ariella
Room 504: Elyssa, Xenia
Room 505: Brittany, Juliette
Room 506: Isabella, Marina

Room 507:

BOYS: F2

Room 201: Grim, Patrick, Wil
Room 202: Tep, Brian
Room 203: Cormac, Carter
Room 204:

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

Cheshire’s POV

Sometimes I really hate my life.

Being the daughter of the famous villain, Loki, can give you a lot of standards and expectations to live up to. I mean...he is one of the most feared and well known villains out there. But even though my father was wonderful he could honestly be a pain and very annoying. Such a time like this: I find out that, I’m no longer being homeschooled. But I’ll be going to a school that is full of other kids of superheroes and villains. And I have to go.

I like being homeschooled. Never had to worry about others. Always being with my father most of the time and learning all of his wonderful tricks and plus some more. When I was born, I was already born with most of my father’s powers and talents, and that’s probably one of the reasons why he named me Cheshire. For the longest time, I despised my name: being named after a fictitious cat. But after learning why he named that Cheshire, I wore my name proudly.

And someday I would be known and feared by it, just like my father before me.

So in general I had a wonderful life, but everything sucked when I received the news that I was going to the public school. And I had been dreading that day ever since.

My time was out. Today was the day. I was actually asleep when my door was swung open, by my personal servant Zinmir.

Zinmir was one of the many frost giants that worked at my family’s mansion. Zinmir, though he wasn’t very strong, had an intelligent mind. Not something common among frost giants.

“Cheshire! Today is the dreadful day. I would hurry up and get ready to leave. You will be leaving in less than an hour. Your father wouldn’t be happy if you missed your first day of this dreadful school. You must really be dreading to go to this dreadful school, Cheshire. I wouldn’t put it past you. It will be full of dreadful people.”

Zinmir liked to use the same adjective to describe something, then when he heard another good adjective, he would switch to that one. Don’t ask me why. To keep my brain stable, I had to give him several words a day.

I groaned, “Alright fine... I’ll be in the main hall in a bit.”

Zinmir didn’t leave.

“Do you need something else, Zinmir?”

“Why yes, just wanted to make sure you weren’t in a dreadful mood this morning.”

I mumbled, “Too late…”

“Your father wanted me to tell you that he has a gift for you. He said it might help you to be motivated to move quicker on this dreadful day.”

My eyes widened. Father’s gifts were always good. I quickly hurried and got my things together with the help of Zinmir and once we were done, I hurried down the long golden staircase with Zinmir behind, carrying my two bags.

Waiting for me downstairs was my father, Loki. He has his natural mischievous smile, but this one also looked joyful. “Good morning, dear Cheshire. You ready for a glorious first day of school?” he winked, for he knew I wasn’t looking forward to this new public school.

“As ready as a kid goes to detention.” I remarked.

Father laughed, “You’re ready. I’ve taught you everything I know, this school is just going to grow you and your powers even more. You must push yourself to your full potential. And also, beat your fellow schoolmates as you know how. And also!-”

I interrupted him, “Father! I got it! Watch after myself, and do what any daughter of Loki would do. Be the best.”

“Haha, you’ve got it. That’s because you are the best,” he smiled, “Now I’m positive Zinmir has told you I have a gift for you. It’s time you had your own fully powered weapon.”

He pulled out a staff/spear, more like made it appear out of thin air, and presented it to me. It looked like his, just a little smaller, to fit my height. I had been practicing with a semi powered version of the spear and he had been telling me for awhile that I was officially going to get my own, he just never said when. I was ecstatic to receive it finally!

“Awesome! Finally!”

“And whenever you don’t need it, you just flick your wrist and it will...well just try it out.”

I flicked my wrist like he said and the spear disappeared. I didn’t see where it went, “Where did it go?”

“Look on you arm.”

I obeyed and saw a tattoo of the spear on my left forearm. A wonderful place to hide and keep a weapon. “This is epic.”

“Have fun with it. And to retrieve it, flick your wrist. It’s the same both ways.” Father explained.

I nodded, “Alright...I guess I have to go now.”

“You do. But you’ll be transporting on your own to the school. You already know where it is, so you know what to do.”

“Got it,” I turned to Zinmir, who was standing a couple feet behind me, with my bags. “I’ll see you later, Zinmir. Now...my bags?”

Zinmir nodded and handed me my bags. I waved my hand over them and they shrunk to a miniature size, that I put them in my pocket. I was getting ready to leave when I quickly ran back to my father and hugged him.

He was shocked at first, but quickly hugged back. “I’ll see you later Ches. Do whatever you need to do, to make sure you stay safe...I love you.”

“And I you.”

And with one thought of the dreadful school, I transported out of my home.

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

bump

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

can riley have a crush on brian

Riley

So half of me is a super hero and the other half is extremely evil.Great right?I'd rather be in Star Labs than here in a school full of people for Killer Frost to torture.Now there were other villains coming to the school which I find this a huge mistake.Grim didn't seem so bothered though he didn't talk much.Kind of a closed off person.Though his mother scares even Loki."Cheer up a bit would you"I said.He just walked into the school and went to his dorm as did I.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

musicspy18

bump

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Juliette- 

Lovely, I'm going to a superWIMP school full of wimpy superhero kids and some less wimpy villain kids. All because stupid fury guy invited me, I'm going to hate this. 

The stupid shield taxi whatever the heck you call it arrived. I'm still gonna hate this. 

• Posted at:

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

Front sm

winterfairy70

@Maya

Sure. :)

Faith's POV:

When I woke up and went downstairs, suitcase in one hand and duffel bag in the other, the sun was just barely peaking over the horizon.

And of course our dad had been up for hours and was now, after his usual morning run, fixing coffee.

He looks over with a smile. 

"Good morning Faye."

"Good morning dad."

I smile and set down my bags then walk over and hug him.

Something I would never have been able to do before... that.

"I was just going to pour this and turn on the news. Want to sit with me?"

"Yes sir, without the coffee though."

I sit at my spot at the table and he turns on the news and sits at his spot.

Just sitting here watching the news, it's so perfect and ordinary.

But Alex and I are leaving today to go to school.

While I'm excited, I don't want to leave. I've barley known our father for a year, and already have to leave and go back to be with SHIELD.

His phone rings and he looks down then sighs after a moment.

"Da?"

"I have to go to, aparently. I was hoping to be able to drive you both myself, but instead SHIELD will be sending a taxi. I'm going to go change."

He stands and walks out, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

When he's gone I can almost see the closest thing to normal mornings got before. 

Mom would be making tea and Chris(I have no idea if Peggy got married, so I'm just going to pretend that's the name of her husband XD) making coffee. Bitsie and Georgie would come down and I would walk them to school, and then-

"Faith?"

I look up at dad, and blink a few times with confusion.

"Hi?"

"Hi...? I wanted to tell you the taxie will be here in a minute so you might want to go wake up Alex-"

Who comes walking down the stairs at that moment.

"There you are Alex. Thought you decided to sleep in this morning."

"No wayI’m doing that. I’ll save that for when we get at the school."

“Alright ladies. The taxi is here and I have to head off for a mission. Director Fury says it’s of great importance and I’m needed there.”

“That’s not a problem dad. Life of a hero, I guess." 

“It is. But I’m proud to serve my country and fight for the innocent. Alright now. You ladies need to head on your way. The taxi guy is getting impatient."

We both hug him then walk out and wave goodbyes.

A moment later we're both sitting in the back of a very very very fancy taxi. So fancy I don't think it even qualifies as a taxi.

"Are you nervous?"

Alex looks over in suprise. "No. Well, not much. You?"

I shrug. "Sort of. Ish. Worried I'm going to fail any technology class there."

We both laugh and I look out the window at the cars passing by.

Carol's POV:

YES!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! I AM OUT OF HERE!!! 

I pull my pre-packed in-case-I-decide-to-run-away  backpack out of the back of my closet and race down the stairs.

And Mom's standing in front of the door.

"Carol, dear, I really don't think you should-"

"Bye mom, I'm going now."

She purses her lips and sighs. "Fine." Then steps away from the door. Which I fling open then fly into the air. 

There is nothing as amazing as flying at top speed. Flying through clouds, avoiding birds, the rush of the wind.

It's perfect.

Until I land anyways, and almost run into a girl with black hair wearing green. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

@Maya

Sure. :)

Faith's POV:

When I woke up and went downstairs, suitcase in one hand and duffel bag in the other, the sun was just barely peaking over the horizon.

And of course our dad had been up for hours and was now, after his usual morning run, fixing coffee.

He looks over with a smile. 

"Good morning Faye."

"Good morning dad."

I smile and set down my bags then walk over and hug him.

Something I would never have been able to do before... that.

"I was just going to pour this and turn on the news. Want to sit with me?"

"Yes sir, without the coffee though."

I sit at my spot at the table and he turns on the news and sits at his spot.

Just sitting here watching the news, it's so perfect and ordinary.

But Alex and I are leaving today to go to school.

While I'm excited, I don't want to leave. I've barley known our father for a year, and already have to leave and go back to be with SHIELD.

His phone rings and he looks down then sighs after a moment.

"Da?"

"I have to go to, aparently. I was hoping to be able to drive you both myself, but instead SHIELD will be sending a taxi. I'm going to go change."

He stands and walks out, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

When he's gone I can almost see the closest thing to normal mornings got before. 

Mom would be making tea and Chris(I have no idea if Peggy got married, so I'm just going to pretend that's the name of her husband XD) making coffee. Bitsie and Georgie would come down and I would walk them to school, and then-

"Faith?"

I look up at dad, and blink a few times with confusion.

"Hi?"

"Hi...? I wanted to tell you the taxie will be here in a minute so you might want to go wake up Alex-"

Who comes walking down the stairs at that moment.

"There you are Alex. Thought you decided to sleep in this morning."

"No wayI’m doing that. I’ll save that for when we get at the school."

“Alright ladies. The taxi is here and I have to head off for a mission. Director Fury says it’s of great importance and I’m needed there.”

“That’s not a problem dad. Life of a hero, I guess." 

“It is. But I’m proud to serve my country and fight for the innocent. Alright now. You ladies need to head on your way. The taxi guy is getting impatient."

We both hug him then walk out and wave goodbyes.

A moment later we're both sitting in the back of a very very very fancy taxi. So fancy I don't think it even qualifies as a taxi.

"Are you nervous?"

Alex looks over in suprise. "No. Well, not much. You?"

I shrug. "Sort of. Ish. Worried I'm going to fail any technology class there."

We both laugh and I look out the window at the cars passing by.

Carol's POV:

YES!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! I AM OUT OF HERE!!! 

I pull my pre-packed in-case-I-decide-to-run-away  backpack out of the back of my closet and race down the stairs.

And Mom's standing in front of the door.

"Carol, dear, I really don't think you should-"

"Bye mom, I'm going now."

She purses her lips and sighs. "Fine." Then steps away from the door. Which I fling open then fly into the air. 

There is nothing as amazing as flying at top speed. Flying through clouds, avoiding birds, the rush of the wind.

It's perfect.

Until I land anyways, and almost run into a brunette in black and red.

I hope those were okay!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

bump

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

Did this RP seriously die???

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

I hope not. I can try to POV again later if no one else does.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

I hope not. I can try to POV again later if no one else does.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

NO it's very much alive. 

I'm just waiting for the Nick Fury thing 

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Save Crossbones & Wonder Woman,please.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Scary Stories: /302461

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

crimsoncat926

Marina's POV

"Mom", I don't to".  My mom sighed and answered, "it'll be good for you catling". It was always the same for me. I would bounce around from school to school even though I was an "amazing" student and was very "gifted" the others always made fun of me. I don't know why and personally I don't want to know why. That was when I learned a secret, emotions are weaknesses they are what make us human. 

My mom was trying to convince me to get in the car because we would be leaving for the SHVD the School For Heroes and Villans. I knew what would happen. Everyone else would have some sort of wild superpower and make me look pathetic. Even though I was likely to be the only student to not have any super powers that might be my strength. You see people usually underestimate me and I like it like that. I am stronger and faster then I look so and I barely ever reveal this completely, it is one of my greatest strengths. Anyway I was looking forward to kicking some superheroes in the face. 

With a smirk on my face I climbed into mom's black car and we sped to the SHVD.

• Posted at:

I'm The Cat and always will be.

So meow to you. 

Front sm

musicspy18

@Nevermore - No problem!

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

Sabrina’s POV

“Mom...are you sure, you will be alright without me?”

I was about to leave to my transfer SHIELD school, but I didn’t want to leave my mother. Yes she was a grown woman, able to do whatever she wished. And on top of that, she was apart of the Avengers so there was that small fact as well. But I know that she still had nightmares about what she used to do with her powers and it scared her.

“Sabrina Maximoff. I will be fine. You go to that school and show them what you can do,” my mother responded. She placed a hand on my cheek and I leaned into her. We had a close relationship and I didn’t want to lose her.

“Sabby! Mom! We need to go! I don’t want to be late.”

My little sister, Cosimia came into the room with her bags in hand. Mia could be a very impatient person, which got her into a lot of trouble. I took my role as big sister seriously, so like my mother, I didn’t want to lose her. Mia wasn’t shy like me, so she had told me for several weeks after we found out about SHVD that she was sure I was going to get out of my shell completely at school.

I’m hoping she’s right.

We said our goodbyes, and hopped into the SHIELD taxi that was waiting for us. As I stared out my window, I thought about this next year was going to bring us. Something told me, it wasn’t going to be a quiet year at school.

Xenia’s POV

Punch! Kick! Punch! Punch!

I kept hitting at the punching bag, as sweat dripped from my forehead. My thoughts running wild as the lyrics from my music in my headphones played. Cause we're stronger than we think we are. There's a thunder rolling in our hearts…  

Is the same thing going to happen to me? Will I betray my friend? Will I cause thousands of deaths? Am I my father?

My father was Bucky Barnes, aka the Winter Soldier. And I knew everything about his past and what he had gone through. My dad’s actual age, I didn’t know. But he had to be somewhere over one hundred. As his daughter, I had learned all of his old tricks and fighting techniques, as well as being fluent in German.

As I keep hitting the large punching bag, I didn’t hear my father walk down the stairs.

“You know that you’re exposing your left side too much, right?”

One last kick to the bag and I turned to face my father, taking off my headphones, “Maybe I do. Just to show the enemy that I might have a weakness, when really I don’t.”

Father smiled slightly. “Oh really? You want to test that theory?”

I got into a fighting stance, “Bring it.”

Instantly, father came running at me and as came to punch me in the gut, I quickly did a 360 and kicked him from behind. Though, he grabbed my leg as he fell and dragged me to the ground as well. He stood, me still on the ground. And held out his hand to help me up.

“You were flawed in several parts there. You assumed I wouldn’t expect a behind attack.” he said as he raised me to the ground, “But you’re getting there. You are an exceedingly talented and dangerous fighter Xenia. And this new school...is going to make you stronger and someone ready to protect the world.”

“But dad...what if I did something like you did in the past? What if...I go rogue?”

Dad placed a hand on my shoulder, “You won’t. You’re stronger than me. You didn’t have your brain rewired to follow orders you didn’t want to follow. So don’t worry. If you need anything, I'm only a call away and the agents at the school can help you as well. Also. Your friend Alex is going as well, so that should be good!”

I smiled. It would be good to see Alex again. I hadn’t seen her since I left town. But I was still worried about what was going to go on this year. Maybe it was all an illusion?

I was now on my way to the school and the taxi pulled through a hidden gateway and to a tall tower-like building that looked similar to the Avengers tower...just smaller. I got out and saw several students walking to the building, bags in hand, some talking to other teenagers. Most teenagers had a very similar look like their parents, so I was able to make out several people: Rachel Summers, Captain America, Poison Ivy, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Squirrel Girl, etc. I mean, since I wasn't very obvious with my clothing, I don’t think a lot of people would know who my parent was. But as I was walking up to the glass doors, my friend Alex and her little sister saw me.

“Xenia! Girl! You made it!”

“Hey Xenia!”

I waved, “Hey. You two ready for school?”

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

Sabrina’s POV

“Mom...are you sure, you will be alright without me?”

I was about to leave to my transfer SHIELD school, but I didn’t want to leave my mother. Yes she was a grown woman, able to do whatever she wished. And on top of that, she was apart of the Avengers so there was that small fact as well. But I know that she still had nightmares about what she used to do with her powers and it scared her.

“Sabrina Maximoff. I will be fine. You go to that school and show them what you can do,” my mother responded. She placed a hand on my cheek and I leaned into her. We had a close relationship and I didn’t want to lose her.

“Sabby! Mom! We need to go! I don’t want to be late.”

My little sister, Cosimia came into the room with her bags in hand. Mia could be a very impatient person, which got her into a lot of trouble. I took my role as big sister seriously, so like my mother, I didn’t want to lose her. Mia wasn’t shy like me, so she had told me for several weeks after we found out about SHVD that she was sure I was going to get out of my shell completely at school.

I’m hoping she’s right.

We said our goodbyes, and hopped into the SHIELD taxi that was waiting for us. As I stared out my window, I thought about this next year was going to bring us. Something told me, it wasn’t going to be a quiet year at school.

Xenia’s POV

Punch! Kick! Punch! Punch!

I kept hitting at the punching bag, as sweat dripped from my forehead. My thoughts running wild as the lyrics from my music in my headphones played. Cause we're stronger than we think we are. There's a thunder rolling in our hearts…  

Is the same thing going to happen to me? Will I betray my friend? Will I cause thousands of deaths? Am I my father?

My father was Bucky Barnes, aka the Winter Soldier. And I knew everything about his past and what he had gone through. My dad’s actual age, I didn’t know. But he had to be somewhere over one hundred. As his daughter, I had learned all of his old tricks and fighting techniques, as well as being fluent in German.

As I keep hitting the large punching bag, I didn’t hear my father walk down the stairs.

“You know that you’re exposing your left side too much, right?”

One last kick to the bag and I turned to face my father, taking off my headphones, “Maybe I do. Just to show the enemy that I might have a weakness, when really I don’t.”

Father smiled slightly. “Oh really? You want to test that theory?”

I got into a fighting stance, “Bring it.”

Instantly, father came running at me and as came to punch me in the gut, I quickly did a 360 and kicked him from behind. Though, he grabbed my leg as he fell and dragged me to the ground as well. He stood, me still on the ground. And held out his hand to help me up.

“You were flawed in several parts there. You assumed I wouldn’t expect a behind attack.” he said as he raised me to the ground, “But you’re getting there. You are an exceedingly talented and dangerous fighter Xenia. And this new school...is going to make you stronger and someone ready to protect the world.”

“But dad...what if I did something like you did in the past? What if...I go rogue?”

Dad placed a hand on my shoulder, “You won’t. You’re stronger than me. You didn’t have your brain rewired to follow orders you didn’t want to follow. So don’t worry. If you need anything, I'm only a call away and the agents at the school can help you as well. Also. Your friend Alex is going as well, so that should be good!”

I smiled. It would be good to see Alex again. I hadn’t seen her since I left town. But I was still worried about what was going to go on this year. Maybe it was all an illusion?

I was now on my way to the school and the taxi pulled through a hidden gateway and to a tall tower-like building that looked similar to the Avengers tower...just smaller. I got out and saw several students walking to the building, bags in hand, some talking to other teenagers. Most teenagers had a very similar look like their parents, so I was able to make out several people: Rachel Summers, Captain America, Poison Ivy, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Squirrel Girl, etc. I mean, since I wasn't very obvious with my clothing, I don’t think a lot of people would know who my parent was. But as I was walking up to the glass doors, my friend Alex and her little sister saw me.

“Xenia! Girl! You made it!”

“Hey Xenia!”

I waved, “Hey. You two ready for school?”

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Name:Adrian Rumlow

Parents:Brock Rumlow,mother unknown

Powers/Abilites/Weapons:Adrian,although he has no powers,is a force to be reckoned with.He knows several styles of fighting.He's an expert at making & identifying bombs,plus other weapons.As for weapons,whatever he can find,although he will use several small explosives or smoke bombs.

Personality:Adrian is ambitious,driven,& very determined.He's stoic,& if he's enduring pain,he won't show it.He's sarcastic & anti-socail.He appears to be just plain aggressive (& he is aggressive) and dangerous,but he's very loyal.He has a little bit of a sweet side,although that's rarely shown.He's reckless & impulsive,along with being too stubborn for his own good.He's charming in a sarcastic,sort of offbeat way.He's prone to taking revenge on people who betray him in any way possible.He lives by the "Rules are made to be broken" philosphy.

Looks/Outfits:Apperance-wise,Adrian looks a lot like his dad.He has ear-length,tousled,blackish-brown hair,olive skin,& black eyes.There are scars on his forearms & one under his left eye.He usually wears an olive-green bomber jacket over a grey t-shirt,black somewhat ripped jeans & black,obviously worn down, combat boots,plus some black leather fingerless gloves with spikes where the knuckles are.There's a silver dragon earcuff in his right ear.

Crush:Open,I guess.

Other:He's a dog person.

(My Wonder Woman form will come later)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Front sm

fightingfreya7

Then I'll have my parents be black widow and captain america.

• Posted at:

Yela, witch means hi in greek.My name is Freya and I'm named after a goddess I also speak Greek.I'm 14 and I'm in 9 grade.

Front sm

musicspy18

@Nevermore - Sound good!

@Freya - Black Widow is fine. But Captain America is already taken. By me and Lillian. We have both spots

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

bump

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

bump

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

fightingfreya7

Then my parents can be black widow and captain america.

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Sorry for the wait,I've been busy recently.

Name:Rhianonn "Rhia" Prince

Parents:Diana Prince,a human guy named Chris

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:Her mom's powers.She really doesn't like to fight,but when it comes to that,she uses a bo staff.

Personality:Rhia is caring,shy,& compassionate.She's the "I'm not angry,I'm just dissapointed" kind of person.She's too trusting for her own good,& sort of naive.She's careful,& often tries and fails to keep Adrian from doing stupid stuff.She's too focused on trying to make everybody else better & often neglects herself.She gets too excited over things,& ends up disappointing herself.Suprisingly,she's ambitious & sometimes overly so.She's kind of spoiled,being an only child of Wonder Woman.She's overly-sensitive & does not handle frustration,insults,or being dumped very well.

Looks/Outfits:She has chin-length dark brown hair,sky-blue eyes,& olive-toned skin.She has freckles.She usually wears a red sweater,blue jeans,cat-eye glasses (She needs them to see),blue jeans,black ballet flats.

Crush:She likes Adrian,although he's unsure if he likes her back.

Other:Nope.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin