Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

*in British, robotic female voice* "Welcome, young descendants to School for Heroes and Villains Descendants or more commonly known as SHVD. Here you will learn to harness your powers, update your abilities and go on many exciting adventures will you're at it. General Nick Fury will go over the classes once you are all settled into your dorms. Please enjoy your stay...and try not to destroy the world while you're at it. The Avengers have enough work on their hands."

Rules/Info

1. You are a descendant from either a villain or hero

2. Each hero can have a limit of 2 children, while each villain can only have one.

3. No same gender shipping

4. No making character perfect

5. I will assign dorms as people join (2-3 per dorm)

Name: Alexandria “Alex” Rogers

Parent(s): Captain America

Powers/Ability/Weapons: Enhanced strength, skilled at martial arts, master at shooting guns, and has a shield that is similar to her dad’s but smaller.

Personality: Natural born leader(I mean...think about who her dad is), daring, witty, and extremely loyal, that she will do anything to protect her family/friends. Has a kind and gentle heart and that can be her weakness sometimes. Can be stubborn at times, won't compromise her morals and loves to have a good adventure.

Looks/Outfit(s): Dirty blonde hair, that she always keeps in a ponytail, light blue eyes, 5’4, and always wears a gun on her hip. She wears to outfits

1) A black shirt, with a brown leather, over jacket. Tan pants with two pockets above the knees. Brown scuffed boots that go to her knees, and a double dark brown belt.
2) A white tank that has a painted American flag on it, light blue shorts(not short shorts), and blue converse. She also wears a Captain America shield ring.
Crush: Anyone?

Other: N/A

Name: Cheshire *Ches* Lokidaughter

Parent(s): Loki

Powers/Ability/Weapons: Illusions and teleportation. She can also change her voice to sound like anyone. Weapons: has a spear like her father’s with the same powers. When she’s not using it, it turns into a tattoo on her left forearm.

Personality: Mysterious, cunning, mischievous, daring, stubborn, and playful. She is an amazing liar, just like her father.

Looks/Outfit(s): Pitch black hair that is waist length, and bright blue eyes that are mischievous. Pale skin, 5’5, and wears two outfits:

1) (her everyday) Dark jeans, emerald green, sleeveless shirt, with a black(That has flaps that fold back), sleeveless over-jacket. Light black, heeled boots that have a belt on the top.
2) This one is like her father’s armor(it has the same colors, and design) but there is a green hoodie in the back with the gold armor that has two layered spikes on her shoulders and her sleeves are only to her elbows. She also has a green shirt that flows in the back to her knees, but has to front(just two sides with an opening), black legging-type pants and heeled black and silver boots. She also has two golden armor, armbands(fingerless) with spikes on the end
Crush: No one. Ever. She doesn’t have time for it anyway.

Other: She loves to sing, but thinks her voice is horrible.

Name: Sabrina Maximoff

Parent(s): Scarlet Witch

Powers/Ability/Weapons: Same as her mother(Chaos Magic: like she can control it and also, can create reality warping)

Personality: She at first can be shy, but once you get to know her she is outgoing and loves to be around her close friends. She loves action(though if you don’t know her that well, you won’t know that) and will protect her family by any means necessary.

Looks/Outfit(s): Short(above her shoulders) brown hair and dark brown eyes. Heart-shaped face, with light freckles around her nose, and is 5’5. She wears a black, single-strapped dress that is knee length. A red jacket, black leggings, and black, scuffed boots that are ankle length. Two black, laced cuffs on her wrists and a red pendant necklace.

Name: Xenia Barnes

Parent(s): Winter Soldier *Bucky*

Powers/Ability/Weapons: Expert in all types of weapons and several fighting methods, extremely flexible and know how to sneak around and steal like a spy. Weapons: whatever she can get her hands on. Is also fluent in two languages: English and German

Personality: Xenia is a stubborn, mysterious, and loyal type. Dangerous, but though she might kill you, she can also be a cinnamon roll as well, for she, at times, can be gentle and kind. She doesn’t like to show any weakness for she fears that people will take advantage of her. Has a hard time making friends, because of trust issues.

Looks/Outfit(s): Dark brown hair that is either always down or in a braid. Silver/blue eyes, 5’5, and pale skin. She wears two different outfits:

1) A pale green shirt(that is singled-strapped) with a silver-like undershirt and a black leather over-jacket. Black, ripped jeans and combat boots. She has two guns strapped to her hips, and dog tag necklaces.
2) One sleeved, leather jacket(like her dad), silver undershirt, a belt that has guns, and other gadgets. Black flexible pants and her black combat boots(with some gray, belt-like straps on them) that go up to her knees and then fingerless gloves. Only on special missions, she will wear a black face cover that goes over her nose(Think Winter Soldier clothing)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jade.

Artemis Jean Trinity Rebel Cosima Eleanor Tris Yoalan Cheshire

'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass. I'm waving through a window - dear evan hanson

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Save Loki and snowbarry and hela  all with no siblings

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Other Cap daughter, Squirrel girl, Moonstone, and Siryn are mine.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Branch: Ekaterina

Save Apocolypes & Harley Quinn

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

nvm loki i guess didn't see you already took him

Name:Riley Allen 

Parent(s): Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost and Barry Allen/Flash

Powers/Ability/Weapons: all of her dad's and mom's thieving hacking art singing acting gymnast

Personality: smart loyal rebellious sarcastic can also be the sweetest person you've ever met but as Killer Frost she can be the Evilest person you've ever met

Looks/Outfit(s): blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty or she looks like killer frost 

Crush:anyone willing

Other: no siblings

Grim

Hela/Shade

his dad and mom's death and darkness

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

anyone willing

no siblings

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save other Wanda Maximoff Doctor Strange Jean Grey Thor and Storm

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

musicspy18

Awesome guys!!! Thanks for joining!! Spots are saved!

• Posted at:

jade.

'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass. I'm waving through a window - dear evan hanson

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Name:Imhotep (Tep)

Parents:Apocolypse,unknown mother

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:Force Field Generation,Adaptive Reflexes,Telepathy,& Telekinesis.He uses his powers as weapons,& speaks fluent Arabic & Ancient Egyptain.

Personality:Tep is quite shy,& will only open up to people he knows quite well.He's serious,caring,& compassionate.He gets nervous around large groups of people,& certain things will make him anxious beyond consolation.He's the quiet,supportive type of friend.He's reluctant to open up to people,& even then,will not fully trust them until he's been friends with him for a while.He's quite annoyed by people he thinks ungreatful,& is prone to snapping at strangers.He's self-depricating,& tends to neglect his needs.

Looks:He has messy midnight-black hair,light grey skin,& amber almond-shaped eyes.He's around 5'6.He wears 2 different outfits:

1)An olive-green t-shirt under a black parka,blue jeans,& black converse.

2)A black hoodie,a red beanie,blue jeans,& black combat boots.

Crush:Open

Other:He had a brother,but his brother died in an avalanche.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Save Poison Ivy please. 

• Posted at:

ϟ /C\a/r\a/m\e/l\o/r\J/u\l/e\s. ϟ

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

T39C MB Christmas Party- /306543

Front sm

musicspy18

@Caramel - No problem!

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

Bump

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

vampirecode40

name:patrick summers

parent: Rachel summers (father is unknown)

powers: telekinesis, telepathy, psycho-manipulation

personality: shy, kind, funny

looks: red hair, green eyes, dresses like he is from the men in black movies.

1. black suit and tie

2. black short sleeve shirt with an x painted on it, black shorts

crush: anyone willing

other: because of his psycho-manipulation abilities, he sometimes has mood swings. but this HARDLY, RARELY  occurs.

• Posted at:

what happens if fred dukes met cain marko?

seriously, who would win?

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Juliette *Jules* *Julie* 

Parent(s) Poison Ivy

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: Her mom's powers. (Plant Manipulation. Plant attacks. Plant magic.) She has a bo staff.  

Personality: Extremely smart. Slightly sadistic. Can be evil. Can be claustrophobic. An extremely fiery temper. Extremely sarcastic. Rebellious. Extremely stubborn. Can be rude. Can be rash. Can be brash. Tends to insult people a lot. Can be extremely fiery. A natural flirt. Can be quiet. Shy. More in POVs. 

Looks/Clothing: Extremely long (too about her waist.) fiery red hair with green leaves throughout it. Dark emerald green eyes with red hints. Extremely pale skin with slight freckles. About 5'3. Slim. Extremely pretty. 

A) Mal's outfit D2 on the Isle, in various shades of green. 

B) A thigh length green tunic (Emerald), light gray leggings with green vine designs, black fairy boots, her hair in a braid. 

Crush: Maybe Grim. But her mother taught her that love will just hurt. 

Other: Nope.

• Posted at:

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

Front sm

musicspy18

Once we get a couple more forms in we can start the RP!

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Cosimia Maximoff

Parents: Wanda Maximoff

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: Chaos Magic, reality warping, psionic, telekinesis, psionic energy, levitation, hex field, telepathy, mental/fear manipulation. She often uses her powers for defending herself, which often come with severe consequences(Faints, unconsicous, etc) or she uses a psionic sword. 

Personality: ery impatient, which never goes well. Speaks quietly. Rebellious. Seems to be fearless, but only people she chooses to know know the real truth. Very smart. Never hopes because of her past. Low self-esteem. Brave. Is quite secretive about everything to new people/people she doesn't know. Mysterious about her past, and other things. She's good at thinking fast on her feet/quick thinker. Loves Broadway. Gets really hyper at times, and when she does, she speaks rapid fire French (How she got the nickname of Lafayette)Is quite ADHD/ADD. Insomniac. Is selectively mute. Has never really understood the concept of being happy. Loud noises trigger panic attacks for her. 

Looks/Outfit: She has long black hair that is quite wavy that is senperated into sections of pink, purple, blue, black, green, and silver. Her hair is normally worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars. Has glasses. Her arms have long, knifelike scars on them. 

A) Training: A blue tank, blue jean shorts, and black tennis shoes. 

B) Normal: A blue and green jacket with a black shirt underneath, black jeans/leggings, and black combat boots. 

C) Fancy: She wears a blue and green dress with a black satchel and black boots. 

D) Classes: A black t-shirt(Normally with Sherlock or music on it or something, or saying "Burr Shot First"), a blue kimono, jeans, and tennis shoes. 

Crush: N/A. 

Other: 

Name: Rosevela Strange

Parents: Doctor Strange

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: Extended lifepsan, mystic bolts, astral projection, banishment,telekinesis, telepathy, flight, protective shields, illusions, time manip, elemental manip, teleportation. She often uses either her powers to protect herself or a sword made from magical energy. 

Personality: Shy, quiet. Basically mute, unless forced to talk. She has different ways of expressing herself since she doesn’t speak: She expresses herself and tells her story through her music and art and writing. Introverted. She would most likely be found in a library, hiding among books. Very sweet to anyone. A lot of people underestimate her because of her size, but she can fight. When she does speak, she has no filter. She gets hyper quite easily. She makes up for her quietness by singing. Anti-social. Can’t live without her iPod. Rebellious though. 

Looks/Outfit: Blue/blond/brown/teal/purple/green hair that is long and silky, blue/grey/green/purple maddening eyes, tall, pale, agile/flexible build, scarred face/hands/body.

)School:Blue t-shirt, ripped jeans, black boots, black hoodie that pretty much hides her, a baseball cap that says" Save the Rock", headphones around her neck, a Ipod attached to the back of her shirt, and a gold heart brooch.

B)Causualt:Black shirt and a  blue skirt with black yoga pants, White converses with multicolored drawings,a baseball cap with spots, headphones on her ears, a Ipod that is always on,  a silver necklace,and a blue/green/black cutoff jacket with rips. Also a white canvas bag that has drawings all over it, and usually holds her Ipod, pens, notebooks, a picture of her family, a book, and a knife. 

C)Fancy:Blue dress with black shorts, a Nightingale necklace, a mood ring,gold earings, and a blue satchel.

Crush: N/A

Other: 

Name: Ginger-Rose Grey

Parents: Jean Grey

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: Telepathy, and supreme telekinesis(Is up to ultimate level of telekinesis), Phoenix Force. She often uses her powers to protect herself, or transforms into the Phoenix Force, or she uses an longbow. 

Personality: Shy, creative, rebellious, smart, quiet. Is quite a good liar. A very good fighter. Actually a lot like her mum, in the sense of that she can come off as rude and quite mean, but is good at heart. Stubborn, loyal. Can be sweet to her friends. Blunt. There are altogether 4 sides of her: the normal side of her, the quiet/shy/socially awkward part of her, the fighter/rebellious/anger part of her, and the kind/sensitive/caring side of her. However, she tends to refuse help. Incredibly sarcastic. Very ADHD. Tends to stay away from most people. She goes a long time without sleep/eating. She can be very serious. Not someone who's bad side you want to be on. 

Looks/Outfit: Long dirty blond hair with gold and green stripes, blue/grey eyes that look like ice(Look them up), a bit tall for her age, deathly pale, scars all over her body. She normally wears a black tank top, white cardigan, black yoga pants, and black combat boots. 

Other: 

Name: Mira Thorsdaughter

Parents: Thor

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: Enhanced strength, invulnerabilaty, super speed, super senses, flight, Earth, can make her breath turn into hurricane force winds, electricity, All-Tounge(So can speak Allspeak), rain manip, energy manipulation. She uses either her powers or Mjolnir. 

Personality:Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart. When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Has anxiety and ADHD.  

Looks/Outfit: She constantly dyes her hair. Currently it is black, purple, and blue. However, she will be dying her hair multiple times in this RP. Her hair is normally in a braided bun. Bright blue eyes. 5’4. Pale. Scarred up and down her arms.

Crush:

Other: 

Name: Elyssa Storm

Parents: Storm

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: She can manipulate the weather. She uses either her powers, or she will use her sword she made and named Mr. Pointy(#BuffyTheVampireSlayer)

Personality: She often has two distinct personalities. She is actually very quiet and shy, and quite closed off. Very reserved/secretive. Apart from that, when she speaks, she is very cynical and rude. Extremely sarcastic, not afraid to offend people. A huge troublemaker. Extremely rebellious. She is very deductive and for fun, tends to dissect every little thing she can find about them. If you insult her, her friends, or her family, she will murder you and it will not be pretty. She is insanely smart, and not afraid to let people know it. She doesn’t get hurt very easily. Tends to neglect sleeping for as long as possible. She talks as fast and she can and gets annoyed when people can’t always figure out how to get pages to refresh. Riley tends to help her out with that.) She tends to hide from people if she feels bad, because she doesn’t want people to get the idea of that she has powers, cause hers tend to respond to her emotions. She hates things like rivers, cause that tends to trigger her powers, and that doesn’t go well. However, on occasion, normally after she hasn’t had anything over the past few days, she is sleepy and easily irritated. She tends to be really quiet, and doesn’t protest against anything. However, she does try to not slip into her quiet personality.

Looks/Outfit: She has long black/red hair(One side is red and one is black) with silver, blue, green, pink, purple, and gold tips, and it is normally worn in either down or in two buns. She has mis-matched eyes, by the fact of that one is red and one is purple. She has very pale skin. She has about 7 scars on her wrists, and a permanent bitemark on her throat. Her nails are painted black and silver.

Other: 

Name: Naidia 

Parents: Amora

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: Magic/Sorcery, teleportation, levitation, physical powress. She uses her powers ninety percent of the time, or she'll use her sword that belonged to her dead sister. 

Personality: Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart. Is very secretive about her age, cause she wants people to see her as her and not underestimate her. Apart from her shy side, she’s a huge daredevil.If she sees a building, or something you could climb/jump off of, she’s on it. When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold and very observant. Selective mute. 

Looks/Outfit: Long blond/black/blue/silver/green hair that is normally braided, blue faerie eyes, tall, very pale(She rarely goes out in the sun), scarred all over her back, long, nimble fingers.

Crush:

Other: 

Mods, please, please, please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Faith "Faye" Marie Rogers
Age: 16(has been out of the ocean a year, so she's really 72.)
Parents:  Captain America(Steven Rogers) and Peggy Carter 
Powers/Ability/Weapons: She has all her dad's powers(enhanced speed/strength/durability/agility, fast healing, etc.) Uses a shield similar to his, only unpainted, and twin staves that can be put together to make one big staff and expand up to ten feet.
Personality: Fiercely loyal, brave, daring, and bold, but also thoughtful, and usually has a strategy of some sort. She's extremely intelligent, creative, and resourceful. Kind, gentle, sweet, polite. Very very stubborn, will never give up, holds very tightly to her morals, she's quite old fashioned and doesn't really understand a lot of modern society. Cares very deeply for her family and sister(despite only knowing her a few months.) More in POV's.
Looks/Outfits: She has long, thick, sort of wavy/curly light brown hair to her elbows(usually styled like Susan's in TLWW or in a simple braid.) She has pale blue eyes the same color as her dad's. Smooth really light skin, she's slightly above average height for her age(5'6), with an athletic/lithe build, very slim, quite beautiful(looks a lot like her mother. A bit like Georgie Henley.) Usually in a white collared blouse with rolled up sleeves, a pleated plaid skirt just above her knees, and blue Converse, or a black t-shirt with a star on the chest, an old brown leather jacket(she got it right before she went looking for Cap, has a picture of his shield embroidered on one shoulder and an eagle on the other), jeans, and brown combat boots. 
Crush: Anyone willing?
Other: She was born the year her dad disappeared(1945) and went looking for him when she turned 15(1960.) Was frozen for a while and has been out a year. 

Name: Brittany "Brit" "Tansy" Green
Parent: The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl(Doreen Green)
Powers/Ability/Weapons: Superhuman agility, senses, and strength. Prehensile tail, Razor-sharp claws, Retractable knuckle spikes, Ability to communicate with squirrels.
Personality: Perky, bright, bold, charming, energetic, outgoing, brave, stubborn, mischievous, creative, loves pranks. More in POV’s.
Looks/Outfits: Short, spiky, wild chestnut hair in a pixie cut(longer in the front then back.)  Big eyes the color of hazelnuts. She's tall-ish(5'5), with an athletic build, slim, curvy, smooth light tan skin, she's quite pretty. Has the same face marks as her mom. 

Tends to wear something like a pumpkin orange tank-top, brown shorts(above mid thigh), orange leggings, brown hightop converse, a brown hoodie with the sleeves rolled up, and a belt with pouches(full of different treats, for herself and acorns for squirrels.)
Other: Has a twin brother(I'll do him later.) She has peanut/tree nut allergies.

Name: Carol Danna Sofen. 
Parents: Moonstone(Karla Sofen)
Powers/Ability/Weapons: Superhuman strength, speed, stamina and reflexes
Gravity manipulation, Flight, Photon blasts, Intangibility, Light generation. Her mom's powers.
Personality: Super super sarcastic, rebellious, she is extremely extremely closed off(what comes of having a villain/psychiatrist/psychologist for a mother.) She’s extremely extremely intelligent, and good at planning, but tends to end up acting on impulse. It’s very hard to read her, but she’s good at reading people. Doesn’t really like her mom as a person, but loves her because she’s her mom. More in POV’s.
Looks/Outfits: She has long, thick, straight  pale gold hair to the small of her back(usually up in a ponytail.) Bright blue eyes. She’s tall-ish(5’6), with an athletic/lithe build, light skin(scars on her arms), and is quite beautiful(looks a lot like her mom, and like Captain Marvel.) A tight black turtleneck under a loose white t-shirt, tight but flexible dark red jeans with torn knees, and dark gold combat boots, fingerless black gloves(her way of keeping her rather difficult to control powers from being annoying, but still being able to use them.) Her super outfit is like her mom’s Captain Marvel costume.
Crush: Anyone willing?
Other: No siblings(though if captain marvel has a kid they would look a lot alike.) 

Name: Rowan Meredith Cassidy
Parent: Siryn(Theresa Cassidy)
Powers/Ability/Weapons: Sonic Scream, Flight, Sound Manipulation, Hypnosis,  Teleportation. 
Personality: She's very very very quiet, and rather shy. Always scared she might hurt the people around her, but she really likes people and likes to be around them. Very very sweet, charming, and polite, but she is a fiery little red head girl from Ireland and has the temper of one. She’s very smart, and loves art and music. More in POV’s.  
Looks/Outfits: Long, thick, straight, wild fiery red hair to her hips. Her wide round eyes are a brilliant green. She's small for her age at about the height of 4'2, and very skinny with a slight/delicate build. She has super super pale skin(sun burns easily), a heart shaped face, and freckles on her nose/cheeks/shoulders. Always in shades of green, like, will never wear anything without green. Usually a big emerald green wool sweater with sleeves that fall over her hands, a dark green pleated skirt, grey-green leggings, and bright green mary janes.
Crush: She is WAY too young. So no. 

Other: Has an older brother(I'll do him later.) Best friend is Carter. 

Name: Carter Michael Blaire.
Parent: Dazzler(Alison Blaire)
Powers/Ability/Weapons: Ability to convert sound into light beams of various forms and intensity.

Personality: He’s very kind, sweet, bright, and gentle. Tries to act like he’s older than he is. Brave, bold, smart, charming, outgoing, flirtatious(as flirtatious as an eleven year old can get.) He cares very deeply for Rowan, as he doesn’t have any siblings and she is the closest he has. He loves music with a passion, thinks his power is stupid/useless(though when he and Rowan work together it is extremely extremely extremely powerful.) Like puns. :3 More in POV’s.
Looks/Outfits: He has short curly blond hair, warm brown eyes, is the average height for a boy his age, athletic, sort of tan, slim, has freckles, and is quite handsome.
Crush: He has a puppy crush on Xenia XD.

Other: Best friend is Rowan. Has no siblings.

Merp. Sorry it took so long, I hope they're okay! :3 I still have two more guys left, but I'll do them later(Brit and and Rowan's brothers.)

Plz let this through Mods, 3nd time trying...

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Powers/Ability/Weapons: She has all her dad's powers(enhanced speed/strength/durability/agility, fast healing, etc.) Uses a shield similar to his, only unpainted, and twin staves that can be put together to make one big staff and expand up to ten feet.
Personality: Fiercely loyal, brave, daring, and bold, but also thoughtful, and usually has a strategy of some sort. She's extremely intelligent, creative, and resourceful. Kind, gentle, sweet, polite. Very very stubborn, will never give up, holds very tightly to her morals, she's quite old fashioned and doesn't really understand a lot of modern society. Cares very deeply for her family and sister(despite only knowing her a few months.) More in POV's.
Looks/Outfits: She has long, thick, sort of wavy/curly light brown hair to her elbows(usually styled like Susan's in TLWW or in a simple braid.) She has pale blue eyes the same color as her dad's. Smooth really light skin, she's slightly above average height for her age(5'6), with an athletic/lithe build, very slim, quite beautiful(looks a lot like her mother. A bit like Georgie Henley.) Usually in a white collared blouse with rolled up sleeves, a pleated plaid skirt just above her knees, and blue Converse, or a black t-shirt with a star on the chest, an old brown leather jacket(she got it right before she went looking for Cap, has a picture of his shield embroidered on one shoulder and an eagle on the other), jeans, and brown combat boots. 
Other: She was born the year her dad disappeared(1945) and went looking for him when she turned 15(1960.) Was frozen for a while and has been out a year. 

Powers/Ability/Weapons: Superhuman agility, senses, and strength. Prehensile tail, Razor-sharp claws, Retractable knuckle spikes, Ability to communicate with squirrels.
Personality: Perky, bright, bold, charming, energetic, outgoing, brave, stubborn, mischievous, creative, loves pranks. More in POV’s.
Looks/Outfits: Short, spiky, wild chestnut hair in a pixie cut(longer in the front then back.)  Big eyes the color of hazelnuts. She's tall-ish(5'5), with an athletic build, slim, curvy, smooth light tan skin, she's quite pretty. Has the same face marks as her mom. 

Tends to wear something like a pumpkin orange tank-top, brown shorts(above mid thigh), orange leggings, brown hightop converse, a brown hoodie with the sleeves rolled up, and a belt with pouches(full of different treats, for herself and acorns for squirrels.)
Other: Has a twin brother(I'll do him later.) She has peanut/tree nut allergies.

Gravity manipulation, Flight, Photon blasts, Intangibility, Light generation. Her mom's powers.
Personality: Super super sarcastic, rebellious, she is extremely extremely closed off(what comes of having a villain/psychiatrist/psychologist for a mother.) She’s extremely extremely intelligent, and good at planning, but tends to end up acting on impulse. It’s very hard to read her, but she’s good at reading people. Doesn’t really like her mom as a person, but loves her because she’s her mom. More in POV’s.
Looks/Outfits: She has long, thick, straight  pale gold hair to the small of her back(usually up in a ponytail.) Bright blue eyes. She’s tall-ish(5’6), with an athletic/lithe build, light skin(scars on her arms), and is quite beautiful(looks a lot like her mom, and like Captain Marvel.) A tight black turtleneck under a loose white t-shirt, tight but flexible dark red jeans with torn knees, and dark gold combat boots, fingerless black gloves(her way of keeping her rather difficult to control powers from being annoying, but still being able to use them.) Her super outfit is like her mom’s Captain Marvel costume.
Other: No siblings(though if captain marvel has a kid they would look a lot alike.) 

Powers/Ability/Weapons: Sonic Scream, Flight, Sound Manipulation, Hypnosis,  Teleportation. 
Personality: She's very very very quiet, and rather shy. Always scared she might hurt the people around her, but she really likes people and likes to be around them. Very very sweet, charming, and polite, but she is a fiery little red head girl from Ireland and has the temper of one. She’s very smart, and loves art and music. More in POV’s.  
Looks/Outfits: Long, thick, straight, wild fiery red hair to her hips. Her wide round eyes are a brilliant green. She's small for her age at about the height of 4'2, and very skinny with a slight/delicate build. She has super super pale skin(sun burns easily), a heart shaped face, and freckles on her nose/cheeks/shoulders. Always in shades of green, like, will never wear anything without green. Usually a big emerald green wool sweater with sleeves that fall over her hands, a dark green pleated skirt, grey-green leggings, and bright green mary janes.

Powers/Ability/Weapons: Ability to convert sound into light beams of various forms and intensity.

Personality: He’s very kind, sweet, bright, and gentle. Tries to act like he’s older than he is. Brave, bold, smart, charming, outgoing, flirtatious(as flirtatious as an eleven year old can get.) He cares very deeply for Rowan, as he doesn’t have any siblings and she is the closest he has. He loves music with a passion, thinks his power is stupid/useless(though when he and Rowan work together it is extremely extremely extremely powerful.) Like puns. :3 More in POV’s.
Looks/Outfits: He has short curly blond hair, warm brown eyes, is the average height for a boy his age, athletic, sort of tan, slim, has freckles, and is quite handsome.

Merp. Sorry it took so long, I hope they're okay! :3 I still have two more guys left, but I'll do them later(Brit and and Rowan's brothers.)

Plz let this through Mods, 2nd time trying...

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

Lol, I think your posts came in okay, Lillian XD XD XD

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I will be doing deadpool later only child

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

XD I sent those in this morning. Blerg..... 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Also save a daughter of Meggan, who I will make when I get home. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

musicspy18

Bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

crimsoncat926

Is Cat Women okay? I'm not really familiar with superheroes and villains comic things.

• Posted at:

I'm The Cat and always will be.

So meow to you. 

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Name:Wilhelm "Wil" Shmidt

Age:16 (Although he's been in suspended animation & is technically 72)

Parents:Red Skull,unknown mother

Powers/Abilites/Weapons:He has all his dad's powers,& as for weapons,he uses a garrote wire that's hidden in a compartment in a WWII-style watch.

Personality:Wil is the type of person who's most confortable at home or in a small group with a friend or two.He's introverted,& pretty standoffish.When he gets to know people,though,he's feircely loyal,along with being supportive & sweet.He dosen't trust very easily,& he can be reckless at times.He's very loyal to his remaining family members,although he isn't fond of his dad as a person.He's not very good with English expressions,& it sounds a bit odd to other people.He's very upfront about things.More in PoVs.

Looks/Outfit:Wil has sort of tousled dark brown hair that reaches his shoulders,sblue-black eyes,& tan skin with red undertones.He's around 5'4,with a lithe build.He usually wears a vintage WII-era olive green parka,blue jeans,& brown fur-lined snowboots.

Crush:Maybe a small one on Faye,if that's alright with Lillian.

Other:He has a very thick German accent that he's quite self-concious about.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

Front sm

musicspy18

@Cat - Yeah! Cat Woman is totally okay!!

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Isabella Miri Aleigh Puceanu

Parents: Meggan Puceanu

Powers/Skills/Abilities: Empathy, natural perception, empathatic metamorph, elementalism, flight, enviromental immunity, magical energy, magical affinity, reality warp resistance. 

Personality: She is a extrovert. Loves being around people. Very social. Optimistic, despite her past. Smart. Bright. Happy, jumpy, and loyal. Doesn’t break her promises. Sweet as sugar. Loves to include everyone. Loves music( Sia/Paramore/Vance Joy/Birdy/Eminem/Skylar Grey/Rhianna/Ed Sheeran/The Cab/Christina Perri/Newsboys/Lily Allen/Halsey/Ellie Goulding/Taylor Swift/David Guetta/Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello/Really any sort of music at all). Around new people, she is really quiet.

Appearance: She has long black hair, with one strip of hair that glows in the dark(#Whathappenswhenyoupaintwithglowinthedarkpaintandgetitinyourhairanditdries), that is normally worn in two pigtails. She has bright blue eyes. Tan skin, about 4'11. 

Crush: Nope. 

Other: 

Mods please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

Beep

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Ariella *Ariel* *Ari* Boltagon

Parents: Black Bolt/Medusa

Powers/Abilities/Weapon: She can cause destruction with her voice, and can make her hair move out of her own command. She either uses her powers or she uses twin daggers. 

Personality: She's a mute.She doesn't speak, at all, to anyone, with the fear of that she'll hurt everyone. She's really shy, and tends to hide in corners. Very creative and artistic, and can find the beauty in anything at all. She hates being underestimated. She feels constantly powerless, because she is the princess and can't speak at all. She can be very rude to people, if she's in a bad mood. She tries to care about everyone. She is a bit scared of humans in general, and tends to shy away from big groups of people. Very introverted, almost to the point of being a hermit. 

Looks/Outfits: Red/Black/Magenta/Blue/Purple hair that reaches the floor and drags about 10 feet behind her(Think Rapunzel's hair) that is normally worn up tied in a black ribbon, or she wears it in two braids that reach the floor and tend to drag behind her. Eyes that swirl blue/green/grey. Tall, scarred on her back, arms, and hands. She often wears a black corset, with a black top showing her shoulders that sags, and a black skirt with purple tights, and one boot red and the other blue. 

Crush: She thinks love only hurts, so no. 

Other: Meep. 

Mods, please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Poke

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Hey guys. Awesome characters. Sorry I haven't been on...I'm on Oklahoma at the moment for Thanksgiving. We might not be able to start this RP until I get back this weekend:( But this gives ppl more time to join and make their characters! So spread the word about this RP so w can have a huge group!!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

undergroundencoding20

I hope evereyone had a happy Thanskgiving!

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

Front sm

musicspy18

Alright guys!! I'm back! We can now start POVing!!! Thanks for your guys patience to start :)

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

MARVEL DORMS

GIRLS: F5

Room 500: Alex, Rosevela, Faith
Room 501: Riley, Cosimia, Mira
Room 502: Sabrina, Ginger-Rose, Carol
Room 503: Naidia, Rowan, Ariella
Room 504: Elyssa, Xenia
Room 505: Brittany, Juliette, Isabella

BOYS: F2

Room 201: Grim, Patrick, Wil
Room 202: Tep, Carter
Room 203:
Room 204:

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

fightingfreya7

Name:Freya

Parents:Scarlet Witch,and Vision

Powers:Mind control,flight,good with a bow and arrow,good at sword fighting,good at hand to hand combat

Personality:A leader,always on full alert and ready for a atack,nice,strong

Outfit:Black shirt,black leather jacket,black jeans,black combat boots,long black hair in a high pony,tail blue eyes,a sword

• Posted at:

Yela, witch means hi in greek.My name is Freya and I'm named after a goddess I also speak Greek.I'm 14 and I'm in 9 grade.

Front sm

vampirecode40

bump

• Posted at:

what happens if fred dukes met cain marko?

seriously, who would win?

Front sm

musicspy18

@Fraya - I'm sorry, but Scarlet Witch is already taken by two people, which is the limit on each hero.

• Posted at:

jade.

#ENFP

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

crimsoncat926

Name:Marina Kyle

Parent(s): Cat women

Powers/Abilitys/Weapons: A whip similar to her mother's no, superpowers, an expert at gymnastics, three black belts.

Personality: Cold, distant, catty, unpredictable, weakness is damaging others in permanent/ serious ways, unemotional, stubborn, hides her real self from others, intelligent, wise

Looks/Outfits: long dark brown hair, attractive figure, black leather jacket, slim black suit like her mother's, black ballet flats

Crush: Never has had one and never will (she hopes)

Other: Black pet cat named Shadow, is always disguising her personality and trying to be as unemotional as possible  

• Posted at:

I'm The Cat and always will be.

So meow to you. 

1 , , 3