Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

We've had a bunch of threads about what we should read, but what about all of the bad books out there? I'm just going to make a short list, and please add your own! 

Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans. 

Why? Bad character development, horrible dialogue, plot holes, deus ex machina ending, the writer didn't seem to care about the series anymore by the end, loose ends that were probably left that way to get more money through sequel books, stale characters, cheesiness, no emotion at times. I know this is a series that gets on bestseller lists, but so was Twilight. I will never read a book by him again.  

Anything by Ridley Pearson. Kingdom Keepers, the sequel trilogy, and Peter Pan and the Starcatchers. They're forgettable. Bad dialogue, no character development. The characters in their late teens act younger than their age. It's all about action and not the characters. The ending to the sequel series didn't make any sense. Kingdom Keepers had so much potential too. 

The Matched trilogy by Ally Condie. Worse YA trilogy I've ever read. Annoying female lead with a dark and brooding love interest. Also her best friend love interest that she treats horribly. I barely remember books 2 and 3. I should have listened to Goodreads, but the covers were so pretty! I learned my lesson. 

~Monica

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

I 10000000000% agree with MATCHED

• Posted at:

Lucy

Cahill

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Camper

Timetraveler

Spy

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Metahuman

Tribute

Lab Rat

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#IChooseHappy:)

#NeverForgetAnyone

#WILLUCY

#Choosekind

I got brand new eyes

Front sm

agentclue77

Some opinions of my own:

ELEANOR AND PARK by Rainbow Rowell. Just...uggghhh. Annoying main female character and cheesy romance.

ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins. It’s basically about this guy emotionally cheating on his girlfriend with another girl (the main character)  and this girl slut-shaming every other girl who likes this guy

REPLICA by Lauren Oliver. Two terrible stories in one book! Woo hoo! One of them is about a boring girl who can’t seem older than 11 with an instalove romance. The other is about an overweight girl who is constantly fat shaming herself and is in a love triangle.

I’m not about to sit here and recommend any of these books, but if they sound interesting, then yeah

• Posted at:

Lucy

Cahill

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Camper

Timetraveler

Spy

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Metahuman

Tribute

Lab Rat

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#WILLUCY

#Choosekind

I got brand new eyes

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Thanks for the warnings! I'm going to stay away from those books. When I think of more bad books I'll post them, but I can't think of anything at the moment. Hm....

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

agentclue77

No problem! I can’t think of some pretty terrible books that are part of a series, where the series as a whole is good, but those specific books aren’t (THE KILL ORDER, DAY OF DOOM)

• Posted at:

Lucy

Cahill

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Camper

Timetraveler

Spy

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Metahuman

Tribute

Lab Rat

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#WILLUCY

#Choosekind

I got brand new eyes

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I don't remember much about The Kill Order. Why didn't you like it? DOD was the first 39C book I bought and I was so disappointed. I remember venting to my grandmother and she told me that since he's so famous and busy maybe he didn't write it at all, and someone who works for him did. I'm not sure if I would recommend T39C. From Jonah and Ham being stereotypical, the Nellie and Sammy plot hole when they were at the Chens (it was so bad), Cara's personality changing after the 3rd series. Everything kept going downhill. T39C will always be part of my childhood, but nostalgia makes it better in my opinion. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

agentclue77

Well, I just didn’t care for any of the characters (except DeeDee), the writing was just bad, and *SPOILER ALERT* they all die at the end! They didn’t even do anything heroic!

SAME!! I actually have a thread titled MY OPINION ON THE 39 CLUES, so...

• Posted at:

Lucy

Cahill

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Camper

Timetraveler

Spy

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Metahuman

Tribute

Lab Rat

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#WILLUCY

#Choosekind

I got brand new eyes

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

My favorite character was Deedee/Teresa as well in that book. 

I read your opinion thread about T39C. Man that line about Amy thinking about how hot and smart Jake was..... What's hilarious is that in Outbreak Jake isn't even mentioned. Or Atticus. I wonder if they split? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

agentclue77

Ikr? Ugh, that line should prove how painful that book was to read. Also, idk, maybe?

• Posted at:

Lucy

Cahill

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Camper

Timetraveler

Spy

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Metahuman

Tribute

Lab Rat

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#WILLUCY

#Choosekind

I got brand new eyes

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

The whole book in three exclamations lol.

We can only hope. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

I love this thread. Getting opinions on stuff to read is great, but it also helps when you know which books to steer clear of and why. Is it alright if I make a television version of this thread?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Front sm

yellowdragon597

NOTHING BY EDGAR ALLEN POE SHOULD BE A LIST OF THINGS NOT TO READ!

• Posted at:

Hey, I'm YD597!

I'm Crazy.

I'm Emo.

I'm an Artist.

I'm a Nerd.

I'm also very Violent.

My name means Wise.

What a coincidence.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@YellowDragon597

As someone who can't remember the last time reading anything by him I have to agree. Don't mess with the greats. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I give you all of the rights. Where do I sign? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I give you all of the rights. Where do I sign? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Cool. I made the thread (it's in mod) and credited you for coming up with the original idea.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Cool! I'll check it out when it comes through. There's this weird glitch now where my last posts are posted first and vice versa. 

There's this great book I read with a bad sequel that I will maybe rant about in the next few days. But there's so much wrong with it that I don't know how long the post will be. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

agentclue77

Also, if anyone wants me to do a review for any of these books, just let me know

• Posted at:

Lucy

Cahill

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Camper

Timetraveler

Spy

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Metahuman

Tribute

Lab Rat

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#WILLUCY

#Choosekind

I got brand new eyes

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Lucy

Sure! Which ones? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

The next book I'm going to review is Shadow Scale. It's part of a duology. The first book was called Seraphina and it was amazing. The main character is named Seraphina. Here's the description: 

"Four decades of peace have done little to ease the mistrust between humans and dragons in the kingdom of Goredd. Folding themselves into human shape, dragons attend court as ambassadors, and lend their rational, mathematical minds to universities as scholars and teachers. As the treaty's anniversary draws near, however, tensions are high.

Seraphina Dombegh has reason to fear both sides. An unusually gifted musician, she joins the court just as a member of the royal family is murdered—in suspiciously draconian fashion. Seraphina is drawn into the investigation, partnering with the captain of the Queen's Guard, the dangerously perceptive Prince Lucian Kiggs. While they begin to uncover hints of a sinister plot to destroy the peace, Seraphina struggles to protect her own secret, the secret behind her musical gift, one so terrible that its discovery could mean her very life."

I would give it five stars. I fell for Seraphina right away, her love interest is a great character, so is her uncle. The book talks about music, self acceptance, secrets and what they do to you. She was witty, strong, a loner, creative. I loved her. So of course I read the 2nd book. And.... It was terrible. Now I'm going to do this review in two parts because of how much I want to talk about. Is the first book good enough to read the 2nd and ignore all of its sins? No. You can't read a masterpiece and then read its terrible sequel without it forever tarnishing the way you see the first. So either you read Seraphina and ignore its sequel, or read what happens next on the internet. Or read Shadow Scale. But let's get on to the review.

***MAJOR SPOILERS***

1. The way the love story was resolved.

*sighs* I have never seen a love story concluded this horribly before. Seraphina falls in love with Prince Lucian and he with her. He is supposed to marry his cousin Glisselda. Glisselda is maybe at the most three years younger than Seraphina from what I recall. I don't recall how old Lucian is. Glisselda is the heir to the throne. In book 2 Lucian and Seraphina don't completely act life themselves, but it's more Lucian. Their love story was not as intense. In the 1st book Glisselda and Seraphina are just friends. there is no hint of anything else. Unexpectedly in book 2 Selda kisses Seraphina. Is she bi, a lesbian? We're never told. After the kiss Seraphina says she feels something. What? Again, we're never told. Now here's when everything goes wrong: At the end the characters have a private conversation about their love lives. We don't read that private conversation, but we're told it happened. By the end Seraphina hints, but we're not explicitly says, that she will remain in a relationship with Lucian. First of all I'm against polyamory. But here's why also that's such a big problem: Seraphina is half-human, half-dragon. Now the 1st book is about her coming to accept herself and not live in secret of who she really is. It was a terrific and inspiring message. But now a huge part of her life will be a secret, the fact that she's the Kings partner. The Lucian that I know from the 1st book would have insisted that it was wrong for her to live a lie again, and would not have continued the relationship. But no, he acts ooc. Lucian and Selda get married. They could have for their people gotten married, and Selda would have been in a better place since it seems life she doesn't like guys. But then one has to wonder, if Seraphina felt something after the kiss, and Selda likes her, will she also be in a relationship with Selda? We're never told. The book is very slow and boring, with details about Seraphina's travels, and the author couldn't bother telling us anything. So here she is again living a lie, while Selda and Lucian get to rule the kingdom. They will need to have a heir. And what if Seraphina and Lucian have a child? That child will have to live a lie. The heir of Selda and Lucian will have another women in their lives who is in a relationship with their father. On top of that we're supposed to believe that Selda is okay with Lucian being with Seraphina. And if Seraphina and Selda are together, that Lucian is okay with it! By the end they are not the characters we have known. Seraphina could have gone on and had a family with someone else! Be free and not live a lie! But the author went against her own message! And for what? No details, ooc (out of character), and frankly disgusting. It's adultery. And ever if eventually Selda and Lucian would cheat on each other (because they're more like siblings), does it have to include Seraphina? Grow some backbone Seraphina! Don't imprison yourself with the shackles of lies and secrets that you just recently became free from! A man isn't worth it. No one is. Your freedom isn't worth it. Lucian from the 1st book was a moral character, and then the author ruined him. I loved these characters, and the ending ruined such a great work of fiction. And if we're supposed to believe they would make this decision, why not let us in on the conversation? So now people know she's half-dragon, but her relationship with Lucian (and maybe Selda) will have to be just between them. It might be an open secret though. I hope she left them eventually. Hopefully before she has a kid. 

2. The bad guy continually kept getting powerful and from what I remember kept getting powers. Also Seraphina unlocks the power within herself to defeat the bad guy at the last second. It was confusing and also a huge deus ex machina. It's the type that some would laugh at. 

3. Repetitiveness. Seraphina goes to a new land. She meets a new half-human half-dragon. The bad guy takes control of their mind and body (of maybe brainwashes them with their powers that reach great distances). They join her. Repeat. Details about the land. You know what's going to happen. Repeat. I don't think the bad guy could control Seraphina. 

4. Helplessness. She has no control of what's happening, and that's okay. Not every character should be overpowered. But it was so slow. And nothing really interesting happened for a long time. No mention of music. She wasn't completely herself. If she's helpless, give us something! Not the same thing over and over. Not being ooc. 

Part two coming soon. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

agentclue77

My, that book sounds horrible! On the other hand, great! I’ll probably post them in a different thread since they’ll be so long

• Posted at:

Lucy

Cahill

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Camper

Timetraveler

Spy

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Metahuman

Tribute

Lab Rat

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#WILLUCY

#Choosekind

I got brand new eyes

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Lucy

It was. Just to let you know you can post them on this thread if you want. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Part two of Shadow Scale

First I want to touch on two things about the romance. 1. It hit me while thinking about it and I'm sure I've already thought this but I have the feeling that the author didn't let us in on the private conversation because it already made no sense so she just hinted at it. I wonder to this day if she was confident in her decision. I feel like she probably didn't think of that sort of ending while writing the 1st one, especially since it took her years to write book 1 and she never hinted at Selda having feelings for Seraphina. Also having Selda have feelings for Seraphina came out of nowhere and if Seraphina did too it would have made no sense. Seraphina didn't actually say she felt something (I looked up reviews), she more said that she realized something about herself. What? Who knows! Again the characters from the 1st book wouldn't have been okay with the decisions they made at the end. The author was already "progressive" in this book (more on that later) but she couldn't BE CLEAR ON ANYTHING!!! Why???? If you're going to ruin the characters and be gross, ooc, and have the character go against her decision in the 1st book, why not just say so?! 

2. Her uncle loses his memories. Don't remember why. Imagine a character like Spock who is a dragon who can transform into a human and you have her Uncle Orma. There's a possibility he'll get his memories back, but we never find out. I don't remember if he remembers anything about himself, or just nothing about Seraphina. They were purposely taken away unconsented. There's this thing called a memory pearl that he may or may not have. 

3. After the bad guy is defeated nothing happens. Peace is magically restored. The bad dragons are perfectly okay with following the rules. Humans aren't protesting over not having dragons around. 

4. I can't decide if the book was heavy on lgbtqa content because she wants to talk about it, or to fill pages. Because the first book had a hinted same sex minor relationship. In book two there's that same relationship, a trans character who ends up with someone, and I have a faint memory of a society where gender is supposedly a choice. But she only hinted at the big romantic relationship??? Whhhhyyyyyyyyyyy????????????????????

5. The confusion of her memory garden (imagine having a garden that you take care of in your mind where there are beings who look human and creatures who aren't humans). Time travel makes more sense. It made enough sense in the first book but it was so confusing in the 2nd. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Just to let you guys know from Sunday-Friday I won't be on. Talk to you then! : )

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

The Keeper by David Baldacci

I feel like I started reading the first book because I was curious of how well Baldacci could write since he wrote Day of Doom and is a bestseller. I only read books 1-2 out of 3. I hardly remember anything about it. It was really weird and confusing, and it's just a foggy mess in my mind, like a dream. Almost all of your questions never get answered, which is frustrating. Idk if they were answered in book 3, which I don't plan on reading. But you have to give your reader something, instead your questions continue to accumulate. The dialogue wasn't that good from what I recall. So I wouldn't recommend it because of how weird and confusing it was, and just forgettable. Also I remember the main character being aggravating, but I don't remember why. I do wish I had never read it since it was a waste of my time that I didn't enjoy. I don't plan on reading anything by Baldacci again. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

The Hunger Games 

Catcher in the Rye

The 39 clues ( series 3) 

Divergent 

Twilight 

Percy Jackson Trials of Apollo 

Cujo 

• Posted at:

PART OF THE WRITE OWLS

Owl name 

Owl of Night and Reading

POWER IS NEITHER GOOD NOR EVIL BUT ITS USER MAKES IT SO.

WHAT GOES DOWN MUST COME UP!

If you hurt my friends  I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!  

Just saying...

#Alllivesmatter

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@AnalyzingAcrobatics5725

Why didn't you like The Hunger Games or Percy Jackson? Or did you like Percy Jackson but not Trials of Apollo? Just wondering. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

I found the main character in hunger games to be annoying and the books felt so bland 

I feel Rick Riordan should have stopped after the first PJO I could still stomach the second series 

But the 3rd series 

I mean just Hes dragging it out...

• Posted at:

PART OF THE WRITE OWLS

Owl name 

Owl of Night and Reading

POWER IS NEITHER GOOD NOR EVIL BUT ITS USER MAKES IT SO.

WHAT GOES DOWN MUST COME UP!

If you hurt my friends  I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!  

Just saying...

#Alllivesmatter

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Branch: Lucian

The Red Queen

Mara is like every other "strong" female protagonist in teen literature with like, a harem. WHY SO MANY LOVE INTERESTS, GIRLS

The Throne of Glass

Look above. Also, she's so OP...knows how to fight using sword, knives, fists, poison, etc., is smart and intelligent, gutsy, knows magic, and is of noble birth? No. Nope. Never reading this again. 

Divergent

Tris is such an annoying character. One of those "never really does anything bad" Mary Sue's.  

The Hunger Games

Katniss is a bad friend. She never talks to Gale again, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD BEEN FRIENDS FOR YEARS.

Twilight

What is with the characters? A summary of the book could literally just be: Personality-less girl called Bella falls in love with sparkly vampire dude WHO WANTS TO DRINK HER BLOOD LIKE WUT. Lalala random filler-stuff BOOM MARRIAGE AND BABIES

Any other series that is a related to another series. (Stares at practically all of the Warrior books/Kane Chronicles, HoO, Magnus Chase, and ToA).

• Posted at:

Virtual Vivid Lively(LivVirtual) 

Forum Wanderer

With The Stroke Of A Paintbrush A Wonderful World Can Be Seen 

Forum Wallflower

tCHRISTIANt 

"My lovely nephew nutella. And if you ain’t into guys, my niece nutilla." -Happeh

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

He really is dragging it out. Also after book 1 of Magnus Chase everything becomes bland. Also Magnus' relationships with certain characters is pushed to the side, and his characterization is in flux. He's too much like Percy. He's like two different characters. I personally liked the second series, but the end battle was bad. Also I didn't care too much for Jason, Piper, and Leo. But I loved Reyna, Hazel, and Frank. He knows he can make money off his mythos, so he's just pushing it and trying to get every penny he can. But he's basically hitting the repeat button at this point and it's getting old. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Rick Riordan needs to stop it with the mythology for sure. PJO and Kane Chronicles were fine, Heroes of Olympus was pretty good until the final book (such a disappointment), and the rest since haven't been that good.

I tried reading the Trials of Apollo, but had to stop after the amount of times he had to mention Apollo having a boyfriend in a short period of time. There's nothing wrong with LGBT characters or people *points to myself as a lesbian*. However, that does not mean we need a reminder of their sexuality every chapter, especially when it has almost nothing to do with the plot. Would there be a reminder of a straight character being straight that often? No, so please stop it Riordan.

(Apologies for the small rant, it just infuriates me)

As for Magnus Chase, I tried reading a few chapters, felt bored, and just ended up skipping to the parts with Annabeth. The magic just wasn't there.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

bluehawk1454

I DO NOT KNOW ANY OF YOU. FROM NOW ON.

HOW IN THE WORLD. I LOVED Peter and the Starcatchers and read the whole series at least three times. Anything by Rick Riordan rocks.

Never read The Princess Diaries. For reasons.......its just not PG-13.

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#KyleandSarahForever

Kyle, I may not always be there with you, but I'm always here for you.

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

For some reason my post didn't go through. It's a good thing that you stopped read Magnus Chase Hazel because he introduces a gnderfluid character and you're constantly being reminded of that fact. It got annoying. I feel like when an author constantly points out that a character is a minority they're patting themselves on the back and saying: "Look at me and how inclusive I am!" Not that Rick doesn't care but he only started to do it after it became popular and more acceptable.  

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

bluehawk1454

@DreamTimeHeroine That's exactly how I feel!

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#KyleandSarahForever

Kyle, I may not always be there with you, but I'm always here for you.

#TakeTheStand

#RememberZoe

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

*sighs* I just wish more people saw that adding a minority character as a regular/main doesn't do much to change society unless they're given depth and allowed to stand on their own without a label completely defining their existence.

I mean, look at the majority of the Ares kids. They're basically mean and muscular bullies, except Clarisse (Frank was a son of Mars). Why? They allowed her to be more than that. They showed friendships, vulnerabilities, her having a love life. The same principle applies here too.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I'm afraid society as a whole is becoming more obsessed with labels. Also it's just more "in" to have a lgbt character instead of say an Asian or Hispanic that's fleshed out. I don't think Hollywood really cares (the majority) about anyone, and if they did they wouldn't objectify women the way they do. It's all about money. I honestly feel that there are more same sex couples on screen than there are  multiethnic couples. 

That's a good example with Clarisse. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

agentclue77

NOVEMBER 9 by Colleen Hoover

I’ve never actually read this one, but from what I’ve heard, it’s set to stay away from it. Female characters with no backbone, crazy abusive relationship, etc. etc.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Cahill

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Camper

Timetraveler

Spy

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Metahuman

Tribute

Lab Rat

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#WILLUCY

#Choosekind

I got brand new eyes

Front sm

dogyellow583

This is irrelevant to the topic of this thread, but this is the only place I know where to find you: Lucy! I miss your writing tips threads...!

• Posted at:

Christy

I actually understand things now

Front sm

agentclue77

Don’t worry, I’ll post on them soon

• Posted at:

Lucy

Cahill